No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
39,301 - 39,320 of 49,267 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
harminder

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name any religion that happens to be greatly divided ....Hmmm..???
Christianity and hinduism !!!
harminder

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No. MUQ gets the extra privilege of being the Imam of the Grand Mosque's bitch. Plus a generous full time salary of promoting Islamic BS on this forum 24/7/365.
I dont think muq is getting any wage,he is a divine and great person,he is a doing a selfless service on this forum but i concur he seems to be suffering from some mental problem coz no matter how many mad dogs like you go after him,he doesnt gve a hoot,he is persistent .

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity and hinduism !!!
..I do not deny that there are no hardliners and extremists amongst Christians and Hindus , as there are in every religion .But the Media projects as if there is none ,but extremists and fanatics in the whole population of Christians and Hindus in the world ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My English sucks.
You are free to worship anything you want. I have no qualms about people following any doctrine as long as you keep religion your private and personal matter. You need to judge people individually and not by their religion, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Xtians or whoever they maybe. What gets my dander up is when people exploit others for their own selfish gains, such as the Church of Scientology, Jihadists, and other extremist groups or when people make false claims such as "Koran is the word of some higher power".
..Don't be so naive ...It 'is' a culture war ...Homosexuals and the Decadent wish to make marriage meaningless ...Half of society thinks it is okay ..to murder..a child in the womb ..

And , you expect the faithful ,just to let you destroy society ..
harminder

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot repeating the same mistake does not get smarter ! You should know.
Grand a man with grand his hike
Muq is the one all like
The fact we talk, we do, we do
Muq is allways true

Say Muq is the hero
Those who don't say so are zero
And his truth is sweet and soft
He is true, lift him aloft
And his truth brings tears of joy
Read him and you do enjoy

Muq is noble man
Do repect him much you can
Repect him and we love him too
Cause Muq is ever true
Ever true for ever to last
Grand at present, future,past

In his praise we all must sing
Muq is winter,summer,spring
And you miss him most of all
When autumn leaves start to fall
muq is spring's flower
He is spring's April shower
Hear the stars in sky above
They say muq is love

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Thank you Chaddi brather for looking at me positively. I too love you very much. When you are in Arabia please contact me , we will make love !

Remember Kissa Ayasha ka in Quran where Mohammad has revealed Allah's message that-

Love is first a flow of emotion,
which is just prelude to flow of lotion !

I think I should ask these Hindoo Gandoos to bring any ayat same like above from their scripture......What do'u say ?

Sabki Gaand phat jaeygi isn't it ?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq is the one all like
Muq is allways true
Say Muq is the hero
Muq is noble man
Cause Muq is ever true
muq is spring's flower
They say muq is love
M UQ

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Thank you Chaddi brather for looking at me positively. I too love you very much. When you are in Arabia please contact me , we will make love !

Remember Kissa Ayasha ka in Quran where Mohammad has revealed Allah's message that-

Love is first a flow of emotion,
which is just prelude to flow of lotion !

I think I should ask these Hindoo Gandoos to bring any ayat same like above from their scripture......What do'u say ?

Sabki Gaand phat jaeygi isn't it ?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq is the one all like
Muq is allways true
Say Muq is the hero
Muq is noble man
Cause Muq is ever true
muq is spring's flower
They say muq is love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything you would like us to call him?
..I call him 'bacha bazi' or 'malawi'....But , I'm a dick ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from squirting water what else can a wimp like you do with a gun ?
Muralidharan Mahanlingam Murugan
...we are not amused...

Numbserver Numbserver Numbserver

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq is the one all like
Muq is allways true
Say Muq is the hero
Muq is noble man
Cause Muq is ever true
muq is spring's flower
They say muq is love
..Oh.."Chaddi"....Yo u say that about 'everybody'..!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>come on "Neville Thompsom".."MUQ "..is referring to 'in the eyes of God'.
In gods eyes we are all no different from each other but in religion there are those who aren't.
These we speak of put themselves upon a pedestal that makes them more important and more arrogant towards those who gaze up atop the pedestal.
M UQ

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dear Chaddi,
Thank you for looking at my post positively ...always. BTW you are Shia or Sunni ? or Vela Muslim like me ?

Obama says that the Muslims in middle east are getting madder everyday and soon there will be a Muslim Match in field of Karbala ......

It is already happening , and my dilemma is from which side to fight from ? What is your opinion on it......

As such Arabs don't trust Indian Muslims.....and call us vella Muslims. Probably they know that in time of real crisis we will just bolt back to India , saar munda kE and prepare for funeral of our peers , handlers chanting 'Ram Naam Saat Haey'

Hope you are doing well and your shanty in JJ Colony , Delhi is still standing in this torrential rain......Just remember that these are the tests for us designed by Allah....and as matter of fact back in Bhopal I learned swimming in floods only and survived....passed the test.

More later......

MUQ the Crook
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>To deal justly between peoples ?
Not being rude but does that include people smuggling Muslims selling other Muslims unseaworthy boat rides to Australia from Indonesia ?
Any one doing wrong thing is doing a Non Islamic act. Islam is a state of belief and not a label that you hung at your neck.

record of every one's doings is being prepared and it would be presented to him on last day to stand trial before the God.

No one will just "walk away" to heaven showing his "label of Islam".

Quran and sayings of prophet are very clear on that account.

I do not defend any wrong action done by anyone, Muslim or Non Muslim.

I am not here defending what Muslims are doing, I am only defending teachings of Islam.

Islam says you should not cheat and break any treaty with people and deal justly between people.

PS:

It is fundamentally wrong to study any religion based on what its followers are doing.

You should study a religion first by studying its scripture.

Then look at the followers and find out if they are acting on these teachings.

That is how, even in these times, scores of people are entering into faith of Islam!!

They study the books, not look at Muslims.

In the hereafter Allah will not ask, why you rejected my teachings, just because Muslims were not following it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 124
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Perfection of Soul and Nobility (Contd.)
He was the most modest and the first one to cast his eyes down. Abu Sa‘îd Al-Khudri said: "He was shier than a virgin in her boudoir. When he hates a thing we read it on his face.[Sahih Al-Bukhari 1/504] He does not stare at anybody’s face. He always casts his eyes down. He looks at the ground more than he looks sky-wards. His utmost looks at people are glances. He is willingly and modestly obeyed by everybody. He would never name a person whom he had heard ill-news about — which he hated. Instead he would say:‘Why do certain people do so....’"

The Prophet [pbuh] is the most just, the most decent, the most truthful at speech, and the honestest of all. Those who have exchanged speech with him, and even his enemies, acknowledge his noble qualities. Even before the Prophethood he was nicknamed Al-Ameen (i.e. the truthful, the truthworthy). Even then — in Al-Jahiliyah — they used to turn to him for judgement and consultation. In a version by At-Tirmidhi, he says that ‘Ali had said that he had been told by Abu Jahl that he (Abu Jahl) said to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]: "We do not call you a liar; but we do not have faith in what you have brought." [Mishkat Al-Masabeeh 2/521] In His Book, Allah, the Exalted, said about them:

"It is not you that they deny, but it is the Verses (the Quran) of Allah that the Zaliműn (polytheists and wrong-doers) deny." [Al-Qur'an 6:33]

Even when Heraclius asked Abu Sufyan: "Have you ever accused him of lying before the ministry of Prophethood?" Abu Sufyan said: "No."

He was most modest and far from being arrogant or proud. He forbade people to stand up at his presence as other people usually do for their kings.

Visiting the poor, the needy and entertaining them are some of his habits. If a slave invited him, he would accept the invitation. He always sat among his friends as if he were an ordinary person of them.‘Aishah said that he used to repair his shoes, sew or mend his dress and to do what ordinary men did in their houses. After all, he was a human being like others. He used to check his dress (lest it has some insects on). Milking the she-sheep and catering for himself were some of his normal jobs.[ibid 2/520]

The Prophet [pbuh] was the most truthful to his pledges, and it is one of his qualities to establish good and steady relationship with his relatives —‘Silat-Ar-Rahim’. He is the most merciful, gentle and amiable to all people. His way of living is the simplest one. Ill-manners and indecency are two qualities completely alien to him. He was decent, and did not call anybody names. He was not the sort of person who cursed or made noise in the streets. He did not exchange offences with others. He pushed back an offence or an error by forgiveness and overlooking. Nobody was allowed to walk behind him (i.e. as a bodyguard). He did not feel himself superior to others not even to his slaves (men or women) as far as food or clothes were concerned.

Whoever served him should be served by him too.‘Ugh’(an utterance of complaint) is a word that had never been said by him to his servant; nor was his servant blamed for doing a thing or leaving it undone. Loving the poor and the needy and entertaining them or participating in their funerals were things the Prophet [pbuh] always observed. He never contempted or disgraced a poor man for his poverty.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Analyzing the Verse of Righteousness (AYAT AL BIRR)(Ch.2 V 177) Part-3

D. Defining Righteousness:

28. Following parts of verse describe different aspects which makes a man fully righteous.

There are different spheres of people’ life and they all “must be righteous” to make one fully righteous. And these are:

a. Articles of faith.

b. Spending of wealth on weaker members of society.

c. Performing rituals ordained by Allah and His messenger.

d. Dealing with other members of society.

e. Displaying Patience and perseverance.

When some one reaches to completeness in all these, he is a Righteous person.

29. Then there are different shades and every Muslim is not on the same level of righteousness. Depending on the scores he or she receives in each of this criterion, they have positions of honor in the eyes of their Creator.

E. Articles of faith:

30. Allah says “But it is Righteousness to believe in Allah, and the Last Day, and the angels and the books and the Prophets and Messengers….”

Articles of faith have the same importance as foundations have to the stability of any building.

31. The foundations are not visible to the eyes, but they provide strength and stability to the whole building. If foundations are weak, or tilted, the building shall be weak and tilted.

That is why, articles of faith are first and foremost in Islam as is any religion. But a building has only foundations and nothing above ground, what use it is of any one?

32. That is why righteous deeds must support the faith, otherwise the faith itself is n doubt.

In this verse Allah mentions following:

a. Believe in Allah:

33. All the qualities of Allah mentioned in Chapter 112 and AYAT AL KURSI and at different places in Quran are included in the believe on Allah.

34. Allah is the Sole Creator, Sole Sustainer and Sole Cherisher of every one in this Universe. He is the Only Sovereign in this Universe and there is no other.

35. Believe in Allah also includes denial of all false gods and idols and associating any one else in the personality and attributes of Allah. So this is a big subject , expressed in so few words.

b. Believe in the Last Day:

36. This is also a big topic and its details are mentioned thru out Quran. In short it is a believe that on Last Day, every individual has to give accounts of his life to Allah.

37. Those whose faith and good deeds exceed their inequities, they shall earn pleasure of Allah and enjoy a Blissful life.

38. Those whose bad deeds exceed their good deeds shall earn the wrath of Allah and go to hell fire.

c. Believe in Angels:

39. Angels are created from “NOOR” i.e. Light (not light of bulbs or Electromagnetic waves, but different type of light). They do not have material bodies.

40. They do and manage all affairs of this Universe as per Will and Wish of Allah. Some angels are higher in rank than others and Highest in rank is Archangel Gabriel who brings revelation and messages from Allah to His chosen Prophets and Messengers.

d. Believe in Book:

41. Even though mentioned in singular, it is actually in plural and includes believe in all the books which Allah revealed to different prophets and messengers thru out human history.

42. Quran mentions four books by name, Torah, INJEEL (Gospel or Good News), ZABUR (i.e. Psalms) and Quran. And SUHUF given to Abraham and Moses.

43. But after coming of Last Prophet, it is Quran which is to be followed by every believer. Because no more than one Law is applicable at one time. Otherwise it would lead to confusion and chaos.

Allah Knows Best

(Contd.)

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
According to MUQ, there is no term called "Wahabis" and yet the term is used to describe Saudi Arabia's system both by muslims and others. The term was not invented in the "west". This MUQ used to tell us that "fundamentalists" are the true muslims and then where is the "middle way"? OH! MUQ!
I said I do not know any one who says I am a Wahabi.

How does it matter what nick name people give to any one?

They do not become real.

Saudi Arabian Muslims say they follow Quran and sayings of prophets and his actions and those of his companions. This is what is the definition of Islam.

There is no Wahabi coming into it, is it?
randall

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Let me rephrase 'Sameer' for everyone:

"If you say Islam isn't peaceful, I'll kill you."

Hahahaha
randall

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Muq, blah, blah, blah. I'm right, but you're wrong. Blah, blah. The 10% Shi'ites are all wrong, because Muz is right.

I guess, Muq, you would be wrong in Tehran. Blah, blah.

Grow up. Tolerance means having enough humility to say,'Who knows? I might be wrong.'

Go on pretending there aren't any distinctions. The Taliban would kill you if you said that. So would the Saudi government. Universalism is not Islamic. Blah, blah.
Ice

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Don't be so naive ...It 'is' a culture war ...Homosexuals and the Decadent wish to make marriage meaningless ...Half of society thinks it is okay ..to murder..a child in the womb ..
And , you expect the faithful ,just to let you destroy society ..

On second thoughts I think I came to a rather hasty conclusion. I was just going through the previous posts of Dragnet, observer and I couldn't find a single abusive word in their posts. This makes me feel that Iam wrong in my conclusion. Then who could be this abusive murugan? After lot of thinking I finally found light at the end of the tunnel. Do you remember long back how IMI2000 called you a homie because you were constantly rubbishing his posts. That guy is a very vengeful character and he can go to any extent to extract revenge. Reading the style of phrasing and vocabulary of murugan I have now come to the conclusion that murugan is none other than imi2000. In fact murugan's real target is you and not poor muq. Sorry for my first post and hope that you don't mind wasting your precious time with my first post.
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one doing wrong thing is doing a Non Islamic act. Islam is a state of belief and not a label that you hung at your neck.
record of every one's doings is being prepared and it would be presented to him on last day to stand trial before the God.
No one will just "walk away" to heaven showing his "label of Islam".
Quran and sayings of prophet are very clear on that account.
I do not defend any wrong action done by anyone, Muslim or Non Muslim.
I am not here defending what Muslims are doing, I am only defending teachings of Islam.
Islam says you should not cheat and break any treaty with people and deal justly between people.
Therefore:

The People who call themselves “muslim” are infact non muslims because they are doing non islamic acts everyday and they will ALL GO TO HELL

Examples: 1)Governments of Syria, Pakistan,Afghanistan,Saudi Arabia,Iran
2)”Muslim” citizens of non muslim countries
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

PS:

It is fundamentally wrong to study any religion based on what its followers are doing.
You should study a religion first by studying its scripture.
Then look at the followers and find out if they are acting on these teachings.
That is how, even in these times, scores of people are entering into faith of Islam!!
They study the books, not look at Muslims.
In the hereafter Allah will not ask, why you rejected my teachings, just because Muslims were not following it.
The followers of islam have TOTALLY failed .Therefore islam IS a failure.Therefore it is INFACT true that there are only about 5 million true muslims and there rest of the 992 million must be killed without further delay for spreading terrorism and mass murder as u urself say “dont look at the muslims"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••