No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,943)

Showing posts 38,841 - 38,860 of47,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43665
Jun 10, 2013
 
Shia Sunni Divide-

Shias don't believe in first three Caliphs- they call them illegitimate or bastards !Ali is the only Caliph or Imam for them opposed and killed by Ayasha !

How they can be same ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43666
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shia Sunni divide

Ayasha fought with Ali (and got defeated and raped by Shias).........

So Shia Quran expunged all the words of Ayasha (in name of Mohammad).

In short Shias call Ayasha a slu,t ........Can you believe it ? A lady who got raped by Mohammad at age of three , and begged for Mohammad for oil and barley ??????

Bahut Nainsafi haey .........Both sects don't follow same quran even !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43667
Jun 10, 2013
 
Shia and Sunni divide

Have you heard of Mahdi ?
A concept believed by all Muslim, with difference...

It is difficult to decide who are more dumb or chutiya........

While Shias and Sunnis differ on the nature of the Mahdi, many members of both groups, especially Sufis, believe that the Mahdi will appear at end times to bring about a perfect and just Islamic society.

In Shia Islam "the Mahdi symbol has developed into a powerful and central religious idea." Twelvers believe the Mahdi will be Muhammad al-Mahdi, the twelfth Imam returned from the Occultation, where he has been hidden by God since 874. Phantom ki story lagta haey !

In contrast, mainstream Sunnis believe the Mahdi will be named Muhammad, be a descendant of Muhammad, and will revive the faith, but will not necessarily be connected with the end of the world.

But see the chutiyapanthi- there is nothing in the Quran referring to a Mahdi.

I mean in chutiyapanthi even Shia and Sunnis differ , how they can be same religion ?
JFV CHADDi

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43668
Jun 10, 2013
 
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves again that you are a lowly hindu and not a sikh.
Please remember that I have my opinion - kattu one- on everything and I have right to have them. Even if I get thrashed once in a while...

When I was young boy one Army man asked me in Malcha Marg, showing soldiers doing 'Kadam-taal',:" Beta wou kya kaar rahey hein ??"

And I gave my independent opinion :" Lagta haey gaand sE chewing-gum chaba rahey haein !!"

O teri ki kya ........ kutai hui meri ki kya bataoooon !
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43669
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Shia and Sunni divide
Have you heard of Mahdi ?
A concept believed by all Muslim, with difference...
It is difficult to decide who are more dumb or chutiya........
While Shias and Sunnis differ on the nature of the Mahdi, many members of both groups, especially Sufis, believe that the Mahdi will appear at end times to bring about a perfect and just Islamic society.
In Shia Islam "the Mahdi symbol has developed into a powerful and central religious idea." Twelvers believe the Mahdi will be Muhammad al-Mahdi, the twelfth Imam returned from the Occultation, where he has been hidden by God since 874. Phantom ki story lagta haey !
In contrast, mainstream Sunnis believe the Mahdi will be named Muhammad, be a descendant of Muhammad, and will revive the faith, but will not necessarily be connected with the end of the world.
But see the chutiyapanthi- there is nothing in the Quran referring to a Mahdi.
I mean in chutiyapanthi even Shia and Sunnis differ , how they can be same religion ?
It's interesting that you say he died in 874, I didn't know that. What's more disconcerting is that none of the 9th & 10th century historians wrote about any of these imams, which makes me wonder if they actually existed.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43671
Jun 10, 2013
 
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-117A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Journey to Allah, the Sublime (Contd.)

The Prophet [pbuh] breathes his Last

When the pangs of death started,‘Aishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allah’s bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allah has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For ‘Abdur Rahman — the son of Abu Bakr — came in with a Siwak (i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] against me.

I noticed that he was looking at the Siwak, so I asked him — for I knew that he wanted it — "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (Istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (Rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allah. Death is full of agonies." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/640]

As soon as he had finished his Siwak brushing, he raised his hand or his finger up, looked upwards to the ceiling and moved his lips.

So ‘Aishah listened to him. She heard him say: "With those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace with the Prophets and the Truthful ones (As-Siddeeqeen), the martyrs and the good doers. O Allah, forgive me and have mercy upon me and join me to the Companionship on high." [ibid 2/638-641]

Then at intervals he uttered these words: "The most exalted Companionship on high. To Allah we turn and to Him we turn back for help and last abode." This event took place at high morning time on Monday, the twelfth of Rabi‘ Al-Awwal, in the eleventh year of Al-Hijrah. He was sixty-three years and four days old when he died.

Abridged
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43673
Jun 10, 2013
 
According to our Brother Mahmood "The Only persons in the world which existed" are those about whom "unbiased and Truthful Western People have written that they existed".

So all these Billions of people about which these "infinite knowledgeable Western Writers" knew nothing did not exist.

What a new "Wonderful Law of Existence"!!

It should be cut and framed and put on every house entrance, "Beware, get yourself registered with these Western writers, otherwise you loose your existence"!!

And these people call themselves , Experts, unbiased, reasonable, educated, cultured, civilized....(and 100 more such titles)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43674
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-11

5. Can Super-Thermite be Handled Safely?

The April 2000 report by Gash et al. states:

“The nature of the wet nanocomposites also affords an additional degree of safety. In our hands, the wet pyrotechnic nanocomposites cannot be ignited until the drying process is complete. This property should allow the production of a large quantity of the pyrotechnics that can be stored safely for some time and dried shortly before its use”[19].

Safe handling of the malleable sol-gel material allows easy coating of surfaces (such as steel), which the same group, in a subsequent report, says they have achieved.“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-,spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces. We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe2O3/Al/Viton coatings. The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.”“We have prepared fine powders, pressed pellets, cast monoliths, and thin films of the hybrid inorganic/ organic energetic nanocomposite”[25].

Thus, the energetic nano-composite can be sprayed or even “painted” onto surfaces, effectively forming an energetic or even explosive paint. The red chips we found in the WTC dust conform to their description of “thin films” of “hybrid inorganic/organic energetic nanocomposite”. Indeed, the descriptive terms “energetic coating” and “nice adherent film” fit very well with our observations of the red-chips which survived the WTC destruction.

We cannot determine at this time, however, whether the thinness of the chips resulted from the application method or the manner of reaction. While the application of a thin film might have suited specific desired outcomes, it is also possible that the quenching effect of the steel the material was in contact with may have prevented a thin film of a larger mass from reacting. The fact that most of the chips have a distinctive gray layer suggests that the unreacted material was in close contact with something else, either its target, a container, or an adhesive.(Contd.)

Clapsaddle et al. further noted in their report:

“These results indicate that under ambient conditions the hybrid inorganic/organic energetic composite is very stable to impact, is spark insensitive, and only very slightly friction sensitive.

As noted in the Experimental section of this report, in our hands wet hybrid nanocomposites are safe to handle and difficult to thermal [sic] ignite. However, once dry the material burns very vigorously and rapidly with the evolution of significant amounts of gaseous species”
[24].

The organic component contributes to the rapid gas evolution and explosive nature of these energetic super-thermites when dry [24].

“Super-thermite electric matches” have been developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory for which “applications include triggering explosives for ... demolition”[30].

It is indeed possible that such matches, which are designed to be ignited by a simple electric pulse, could contain material similar to the red material we have found in the WTC dust.

With regard to the safety of super-thermite matches, the Los Alamos announcement notes:
“Unfortunately, conventional electric matches use lead containing compounds that are extremely sensitive to impact, friction, static, and heat stimuli, thereby making them dangerous to handle. In addition, these compounds produce toxic smoke. The Super-Thermite electric matches produce no toxic lead smoke and are safer to use because they resist friction, impact, heat, and static discharge through the composition, thereby minimizing accidental ignition. They can be designed to create various thermal-initiating outputs—simple sparks, hot slag, droplets, or flames—depending on the needs of different applications”[30].

Beginning of Mughal Rule2

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43675
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

* Not a single institute of India figuring anywhere in top 400 world universities continued with another bad news for India and Indians.

Ranking of nine top Indian institutes dips: Study

NEW DELHI: Asian universities have gained significant ground at the expense of their Western counterparts, but Indian varsities are not part of the success saga. Data from the latest edition of the "Quacquarelli Symonds university rankings: Asia" reveal that there are 17% more Asian universities in the top 200 of the world university ranking but nine of the top 10 Indian institutions have slipped in their rankings since last year.

So the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Delhi has dropped from 36th rank in 2012 to 38 this year; IIT Bombay has come down to 34 to 39, IIT Madras ranks 49 — down four places from 45 — and IIT Kanpur is at 51 from 47. IIT Kharagpur has dropped by two places to 58, and IIT Rourkee by one notch to 66, respectively.

"The reasons for the declining performance of Indian institutions are a decrease in academic reputation, alongside longstanding issues such as high student/faculty ratios and lack of international engagement," QS head of research Ben Sowter said.

"While several of the IITs now produce a lot of research, low citation rates suggest it is having a limited impact in global academia," Sowter added.

QS world university rankings is one of the respected annual league table for the top 700 universities in the world with the merit list based on research, teaching, employability and internationalization. The QS World University Rankings is widely referenced by prospective and current students, university professionals and governments worldwide. However, these rankings have been disputed by the Indian government.

In comparison to a total of 11 Indian universities that have made it to the top 300 of the world university rankings, there are 71 from Japan, China (68) and Korea (53).

Nunzio Quacquarelli, managing director of QS, said,``There are already 17% more Asian universities in the top 200 of the world university rankings since the recession, and the next two decades could see leading US and European universities objectively overtaken.''

"Asian higher education is undergoing a rapid transformation, and Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Korea are at the forefront of the assault on the global academic elite," said Sowter. "As Western governments struggle to maintain funding levels, Asian institutions have rapidly increased their ability to attract the world's best faculty and students," he added. "As the cost of studying rises in North America and the UK, Asia is reversing the brain drain by investing in scholarships to attract top students from the West," Sowter explained.

The rankings provide less encouraging news for Japan, which sees its top institution, University of Tokyo slip to ninth, its lowest ever position. Of the leading 10 Japanese universities, only one ranks higher than last year, while six rank lower.
Beginning of Mughal Rule2

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43676
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another good news that would catapult Indians deeper in to the pigsty.

Rupee plunges 107 paise to record closing low of 58.14

MUMBAI: The rupee recorded one of its sharpest intra-day falls to touch a record intra-day low of 58.17 before ending at 58.14, an all-time closing low against the dollar on Monday. This was 107 paise lower than its previous close of 57.07 on Friday. The sharp fall has raised the spectre of high inflation and further slowdown in investments by businesses as all imports get costlier and businessmen face huge uncertainty.

Besides bringing about a general increase in prices, a weak rupee also hurts those who are planning to travel or study abroad. The fall in the rupee will make it difficult for RBI to check inflation and stimulate growth as the depreciation increases the price of fuel. It also makes it difficult for the central bank to cut interest rates as this would make it cheaper for traders to speculate on the dollar firming up further.

Monday's fall in the rupee was prompted by strong gains in the dollar in the international market, coupled with uncertainty in equity markets and a sell-off of bonds by foreign investors.

The previous low seen by the rupee was on June 22, 2012 when it touched 57.16 against the dollar.

Rupee worst among Asian currencies

The rupee has depreciated over 7% against the dollar during the current fiscal making it the worst performing currency in Asia. According to Madan Sabnavis, chief economist with rating agency Care, the fundamental driving the rupee movement is ultimately the change in the country's foreign exchange reserves as decline in reserves would result in depreciation. Foreign currency assets, after increasing in the months of March and April, have declined to $258.50 billion in May.

Bankers say that while a gradually weakening rupee would have a self-correcting effect by addressing the factors that led to the fall, the volatility could badly hurt the rupee.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43678
Jun 10, 2013
 
How does it matter if Rupee becomes weaker to USD ???

Practically nothing ! Zilch affect !

Export from India will be cheaper, while we will not import useless trinkets and war toys !

Japan makes it's currency weak to balance the current account deficit !

Paper money is western invention , a bluff to control the world.

USD will have biggest fall , and may vanish , the day world realises the bluff that it is not even backed by Yankee Sht !
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43684
Jun 10, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
According to our Brother Mahmood "The Only persons in the world which existed" are those about whom "unbiased and Truthful Western People have written that they existed".
So all these Billions of people about which these "infinite knowledgeable Western Writers" knew nothing did not exist.
What a new "Wonderful Law of Existence"!!
It should be cut and framed and put on every house entrance, "Beware, get yourself registered with these Western writers, otherwise you loose your existence"!!
And these people call themselves , Experts, unbiased, reasonable, educated, cultured, civilized....(and 100 more such titles)
saar,how abraham related to muhammad or arabs?
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43685
Jun 11, 2013
 
Chaddi ko IIT delhi ki ranking ki bahut fikr hai.campus mai BHELPURI baichata hai kya?
JFV CHADDi

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43686
Jun 11, 2013
 
MUQ,
What is your opinion on Mohammad Ibn Mehdi ? Living for (Roll No.12 for Shias, and XXX for Sunnis)......

Longest living human ?

Trust me following Muslims rule of not shaving anything- Wou tou apna lund bhi nahi khoj sakta -in overgrown pubic hair- to get Muslim Nirvana- Lund pakard kaar nachtey huey........

Chaddi
MUQ wrote:
According to our Brother Mahmood "The Only persons in the world which existed" are those about whom "unbiased and Truthful Western People have written that they existed".
So all these Billions of people about which these "infinite knowledgeable Western Writers" knew nothing did not exist.
What a new "Wonderful Law of Existence"!!
It should be cut and framed and put on every house entrance, "Beware, get yourself registered with these Western writers, otherwise you loose your existence"!!
And these people call themselves , Experts, unbiased, reasonable, educated, cultured, civilized....(and 100 more such titles)
M UQ

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43687
Jun 11, 2013
 
Gandoo Chaddi,
Why to bother brather ? you see even if their rank slips to 100000 , we still will only get chance to sell bhelpuri and repair puncture around them !!! Isn't it ????
Beginning of Mughal Rule2 wrote:
* Not a single institute of India figuring anywhere in top 400 world universities continued with another bad news for India and Indians.
Ranking of nine top Indian institutes dips: Study
NEW DELHI: Asian universities have gained significant ground at the expense of their Western counterparts, but Indian varsities are not part of the success saga. Data from the latest edition of the "Quacquarelli Symonds university rankings: Asia" reveal that there are 17% more Asian universities in the top 200 of the world university ranking but nine of the top 10 Indian institutions have slipped in their rankings since last year.
So the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Delhi has dropped from 36th rank in 2012 to 38 this year; IIT Bombay has come down to 34 to 39, IIT Madras ranks 49 — down four places from 45 — and IIT Kanpur is at 51 from 47. IIT Kharagpur has dropped by two places to 58, and IIT Rourkee by one notch to 66, respectively.
"The reasons for the declining performance of Indian institutions are a decrease in academic reputation, alongside longstanding issues such as high student/faculty ratios and lack of international engagement," QS head of research Ben Sowter said.
"While several of the IITs now produce a lot of research, low citation rates suggest it is having a limited impact in global academia," Sowter added.
QS world university rankings is one of the respected annual league table for the top 700 universities in the world with the merit list based on research, teaching, employability and internationalization. The QS World University Rankings is widely referenced by prospective and current students, university professionals and governments worldwide. However, these rankings have been disputed by the Indian government.
In comparison to a total of 11 Indian universities that have made it to the top 300 of the world university rankings, there are 71 from Japan, China (68) and Korea (53).
Nunzio Quacquarelli, managing director of QS, said,``There are already 17% more Asian universities in the top 200 of the world university rankings since the recession, and the next two decades could see leading US and European universities objectively overtaken.''
"Asian higher education is undergoing a rapid transformation, and Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Korea are at the forefront of the assault on the global academic elite," said Sowter. "As Western governments struggle to maintain funding levels, Asian institutions have rapidly increased their ability to attract the world's best faculty and students," he added. "As the cost of studying rises in North America and the UK, Asia is reversing the brain drain by investing in scholarships to attract top students from the West," Sowter explained.
The rankings provide less encouraging news for Japan, which sees its top institution, University of Tokyo slip to ninth, its lowest ever position. Of the leading 10 Japanese universities, only one ranks higher than last year, while six rank lower.
Dak-Original

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43688
Jun 11, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
According to our Brother Mahmood "The Only persons in the world which existed" are those about whom "unbiased and Truthful Western People have written that they existed".
So all these Billions of people about which these "infinite knowledgeable Western Writers" knew nothing did not exist.
What a new "Wonderful Law of Existence"!!
It should be cut and framed and put on every house entrance, "Beware, get yourself registered with these Western writers, otherwise you loose your existence"!!
And these people call themselves , Experts, unbiased, reasonable, educated, cultured, civilized....(and 100 more such titles)
Mahmood is a thinker and you do not like his inquiries into historical matters concerning Islam. He has never asserted that he is an expert, etc. You are the one who has asked us to accept a western expert's outdated book on "creation" written some 100 years ago when Evolution of Specis was still a "theory". You told us that you would rather call fanciful creation tales as "truth" than be a relative of a chimp! Poor Darwin was subjected to such lampooning in mid 19th century. OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43689
Jun 11, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-11
5. Can Super-Thermite be Handled Safely?
The April 2000 report by Gash et al. states:
“The nature of the wet nanocomposites also affords an additional degree of safety. In our hands, the wet pyrotechnic nanocomposites cannot be ignited until the drying process is complete. This property should allow the production of a large quantity of the pyrotechnics that can be stored safely for some time and dried shortly before its use”[19].
Safe handling of the malleable sol-gel material allows easy coating of surfaces (such as steel), which the same group, in a subsequent report, says they have achieved.“The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-,spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces. We have utilized this property to dip-coat various substrates to make sol-gel Fe2O3/Al/Viton coatings. The energetic coating dries to give a nice adherent film.”“We have prepared fine powders, pressed pellets, cast monoliths, and thin films of the hybrid inorganic/ organic energetic nanocomposite”[25].
Thus, the energetic nano-composite can be sprayed or even “painted” onto surfaces, effectively forming an energetic or even explosive paint. The red chips we found in the WTC dust conform to their description of “thin films” of “hybrid inorganic/organic energetic nanocomposite”. Indeed, the descriptive terms “energetic coating” and “nice adherent film” fit very well with our observations of the red-chips which survived the WTC destruction.
We cannot determine at this time, however, whether the thinness of the chips resulted from the application method or the manner of reaction. While the application of a thin film might have suited specific desired outcomes, it is also possible that the quenching effect of the steel the material was in contact with may have prevented a thin film of a larger mass from reacting. The fact that most of the chips have a distinctive gray layer suggests that the unreacted material was in close contact with something else, either its target, a container, or an adhesive.(Contd.)
Clapsaddle et al. further noted in their report:
“These results indicate that under ambient conditions the hybrid inorganic/organic energetic composite is very stable to impact, is spark insensitive, and only very slightly friction sensitive.
As noted in the Experimental section of this report, in our hands wet hybrid nanocomposites are safe to handle and difficult to thermal [sic] ignite. However, once dry the material burns very vigorously and rapidly with the evolution of significant amounts of gaseous species”
[24].
The organic component contributes to the rapid gas evolution and explosive nature of these energetic super-thermites when dry [24].
“Super-thermite electric matches” have been developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory for which “applications include triggering explosives for ... demolition”[30].
It is indeed possible that such matches, which are designed to be ignited by a simple electric pulse, could contain material similar to the red material we have found in the WTC dust.
With regard to the safety of super-thermite matches, the Los Alamos announcement notes:
“Unfortunately, conventional electric matches use lead containing compounds that are extremely sensitive to impact, friction, static, and heat stimuli, thereby making them dangerous to handle. In addition, these compounds produce toxic smoke. The Super-Thermite electric matches produce no toxic lead smoke and are safer to use because they resist friction, impact, heat, and static discharge through the composition, thereby minimizing accidental ignition. They can be designed to create various thermal-initiating outputs—simple sparks, hot slag, droplets, or flames—depending on the needs of different applications”[30].
Useless long Spam posted umpteenth time!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43690
Jun 11, 2013
 
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood is a thinker and you do not like his inquiries into historical matters concerning Islam. He has never asserted that he is an expert, etc. You are the one who has asked us to accept a western expert's outdated book on "creation" written some 100 years ago when Evolution of Specis was still a "theory". You told us that you would rather call fanciful creation tales as "truth" than be a relative of a chimp! Poor Darwin was subjected to such lampooning in mid 19th century. OH! MUQ!
The problem lies in his way of analysis.

Once you start with a bias, you will never find the truth.

He is starting with a doubt and a jaundiced eye, that any info, any reason and any logic given by Muslim writers , Muslim historians and Muslim scriptures is to be summarily rejected.

And any thing how so ever distorted, unreasonable, without any proof whatsoever coming from Any so Called Western Writers is more than 100 % truth.

How can he ever reach truth with so tilting scale. I said to him, fix any criterion to know the truth and apply it to every case, then at least you will be unbiased and true to your claim.

But he refuses that and same is the case with all these so called "experts on Islam".

Ask them two questions and they loose their patience and start speaking in free flowing liquid Hindi and Punjabi abuses and gutter language.

They think that they have made me speechless, while I KNOW that they have no answers to me questions!!

That is how I maintain my calm and they get wild!!

Mr. Mahmood does not resort to name calling and abuses, but he never follows the same standard for any thing.
M UQ

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43692
Jun 11, 2013
 
R U trying to tell me ...Apney gaand mein goo aur dusro ko boley haat kE maar soo ????
Oh yeah....I know Islam is pile of sht....
Paar kya karoon ? papi pet ka sawal haey !
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43694
Jun 11, 2013
 
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-12

6. What is the Energy Release of Super-Thermite Compared to Conventional Explosives?

A graph in an article on nano-structured energetic materials [21] shows that the energy/volume yield for Al/Fe2O3 composite material exceeds that of TNT, HMX and TATB explosives commonly used in demolitions (see Fig.(30)). It is striking that some of the red/gray chips release more energy in kJ/g than does ordinary thermite, as shown in the blue bar graphs above. The theoretical maximum for thermite is 3.9 kJ/g [27].

We suggest that the organic material in evidence in the red/gray chips is also highly energetic, most likely producing gas to provide explosive pressure. Again, conventional thermite is regarded as an incendiary whereas super-thermite, which may include organic ingredients for rapid gas generation, is considered a pyrotechnic or explosive [6, 24]. As this test was done in air it is possible that some of the enhancement of energy output may have come from air oxidation of the organic component.

7. Could the Red Chip Material be Ordinary Paint?

We measured the resistivity of the red material (with very little gray adhering to one side) using a Fluke 8842A multimeter in order to compare with ordinary paints, using the formula:
Specific resistivity = RA / L where R = resistance (ohms); A = cross-sectional area (m2); L = thickness (m).

Given the small size of the red chip, about 0.5 mm x 0.5 mm, we used two probes and obtained a rough value of approximately 10 ohm-m. This is several orders of magnitude less than paint coatings we found tabulated which are typically over 1010 ohm-m [31].

Another test, described above, involved subjection of red chips to methyl ethyl Ketone solvent for tens of hours, with agitation. The red material did swell but did not dissolve, and a hard silicon-rich matrix remained after this procedure. On the other hand, paint samples in the same exposure to MEK solvent became limp and showed significant dissolution, as expected since MEK is a paint solvent.

Further, we have shown that the red material contains both elemental aluminum and iron oxide, the ingredients of thermite, in interesting configuration and intimate mixing in the surviving chips (see Results, section 1). The species are small (e.g., the iron oxide grains are roughly 100 nm across) in a matrix including silicon and carbon, suggesting a super-thermite composite. Red chips when ignited produce very high temperatures even now, several years after the 9/11 tragedy, as shown by the bright flash observed and the production of molten iron-rich spheres (see photomicrographs in
Fig.(20) above).

Correspondingly, the DSC tests demonstrate the release of high enthalpy, actually exceeding that of pure thermite. Furthermore, the energy is released over a short period of time, shown by the narrowness of the peak in Fig.(29). The post-DSC-test residue contains micro-spheres in which the iron exceeds the oxygen content, implying that at least some of the iron oxide has been reduced in the reaction.

If a paint were devised that incorporated these very energetic materials, it would be highly dangerous when dry and most unlikely to receive regulatory approval for building use. To merit consideration, any assertion that a prosaic substance such as paint could match the characteristics we have described would have to be accompanied by empirical demonstration using a sample of the proposed material, including SEM/XEDS and DSC analyses.(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,841 - 38,860 of47,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min GO Le Gay SlumDOG GO 325,750
Tony Blair: Threat of Radical Islam Requires We... 8 min Warner 3
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min El Cid 193,695
Isn't it amazing.... 42 min Warner 5
France: Muslim unfolds prayer carpet in church,... 51 min Warner 11
Breivik, modern hero against islam? 1 hr Proud American 5
Religious Nutters 2 hr Warner 33
•••
•••
•••
•••