No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43597 Jun 9, 2013
Oh...yeah you are - with a prefix Gaddar , I mean Gaddar Indian (Deshdrohi).

Better think of paying some money to your Sheikhoo Sheikh handler and book a grave in Mecca , if u don't want to end up buried in some Indian Prison like Kasab !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Indian national, how can I tolerate my country being taken to the path of destruction by these RSS Extremists?
I point out some mistakes by Indian Govt. regarding its foreign and domestic policies, that does not make me an Anti Indian.
As a Muslim I am well Wisher of the country where I was born, where I was educated and where I intend to die. Allah Willing.
M UQ

Shanghai, China

#43598 Jun 9, 2013
Dear Arbi MUQ,
Don't be so fast to put your foot in mouth. Yesterday only you told that Your prophet was there to make world Allah's Kingdom, Allah's Kindom surely don't have Jews.....

And now you say that he couldn't kill all the Jews in his life time in his neighborhood only ?

So do you agree that - that chodoo maharaj was a failed prophet ? I mean due to bad time management - when he was supposed to be killing Jews he spent time in Chodampatti !

Something similar to - when he was supposed to learn read (Qura) and write- wou nanga hou kaar lund pakard kaar nachta tha !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you surprised? Madina was not "totally" devoid of Jews, some pious Jews continued to live there for many years.
Our prophet was not a Jew hater by any chance. he wanted to live in peace with them, same way as Jesus tried his best to convince them.
But when they did not listen to his message and instead of living like a good neighbor tried to undermine and cause the destruction of nascent nation from Inside, then our prophet acted tough on them.
But some Jews lived in Madina till his death. Before his death he expressed his wish that no other religion should be left in Arabia except Islam, that is why during the reign of Second Caliph , Omar, whole of Arabia was made devoid of Jews and Christians.

“Speaking with conscience”

Since: Dec 12

Free Speech in a Free World

#43599 Jun 9, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Better think of paying some money to your Sheikhoo Sheikh handler and book a grave in Mecca , if u don't want to end up buried in some Indian Prison like Kasab !<quoted text>
Isn't gaddar Indian somthing good to be? for example in australia for everything bad they say it is indian so if someone is gaddar indian this means good indian or educated indian. Playing "Duck Duck Goose" With Neurons makes a big change in given detection through connectivity reduction that means gaddar prefix is invalid and not justified.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#43600 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you surprised? Madina was not "totally" devoid of Jews, some pious Jews continued to live there for many years.
Our prophet was not a Jew hater by any chance. he wanted to live in peace with them, same way as Jesus tried his best to convince them.
But when they did not listen to his message and instead of living like a good neighbor tried to undermine and cause the destruction of nascent nation from Inside, then our prophet acted tough on them.
But some Jews lived in Madina till his death. Before his death he expressed his wish that no other religion should be left in Arabia except Islam, that is why during the reign of Second Caliph , Omar, whole of Arabia was made devoid of Jews and Christians.
Dear Brother MUQ, your belief is just a leap of faith. I became a non-believer because I had good reasons to believe that the foundation of all three Abrahamic religions are based on lies.

For four thousand years, the story of Abraham was almost universally believed as the word of scripture and the word of god. Begining about two hundred years ago, many demanded proof. A wave of Jewish and Christian scholars scoured the Bible and concluded that the story had little basis in fact and, instead of being dictated by God, was cobbled together by competing scribes. "We attain no historical knowledge of the patriarchs" wrote Julius Wellhausen, the German scholar of the Bible and the Koran.

Archeologists responded to this affront by grabbing picks and heading for the hills. They dug in modern day Iraq, where Genesis suggests Ibrahim was born. They excavated in southern Turkey, where he lived before departing to Cannaan. They dug in Schechem, Bethel, and Beer-sheba, where he camped in the Promised Land and actually found nothing.

Abraham was a product not of the time the story took place but of the time the Bible was written down, 1500 years later. "The quest for the historical Abraham is basically a fruitless occupation" accroding to T.L. Thompson.

I am a man of evidence and not belief. All the editors of the Koran had to do was to plagiarize narratives about Ibrahim and insert it in the Koran and that is what they did.

MILKY WAY

#43601 Jun 9, 2013
Dear Chaddi,
For you a parable – to clarify your confusion on people’s language :

Long long ago there was a King called Solomon who was very wise. Once one wise man called Chaddi came to his court and showed excellent talent on languages . He had Equal command on all the known languages – Bhojpuri, Marathi , Oriya, Arabic, Sadri (Tribal language),Telegu, Punjabi , Marthai….everything !

Solomon was surprised and when he asked what is his mother tongue…..the visitor said if Solomon is wise enough he should know by next day sunset.

Solomon put him in the best guest house he had ……and planned …as wise he was , taking the challenge.

Next day when Chaddi was taking dump under a tree, Solomon was hiding on the same tree’s branch and in the right moment jumped on Chaddi….giving him Royal Ghunsa , laat, thappard ..all around …..in minutes Chaddi was lying cockeyed on fours on ground on his own sht …and moaning : SOLA MAGIYA,….. THOHRI JAA …TORO GANDI MARI DEBI !(Roughly in Oriya ‘ Wait mofo …I will fkck you’re a**)!

All ministers came out of hiding around the place , clapped , congratulated Solomon and yelled in unison “ Shadou, Sadhou……this m’thr fckr is Oriya”

Morale : In crisis person thinks and talks in mother tongue.

And here Chaddi you are always in crisis and in every post expose urslf as a Kattu !!!!!

LUV
HK
NevilIe Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
harminder make spell mistake everytime when he write LIAR. He writes LIER. so you are not harminder.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43602 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is befuddling.
Pakistan has attacked India before and lost. How can it can bring India down? Both have nukes.
..yeah...Pakistan is pretty aggressive ...and, a nuclear exchange in the sub-continent ..Would be bad for everyone ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43603 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wimps don't like confrontation.
..I'm rubber ; you're glue ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43604 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Indian national, how can I tolerate my country being taken to the path of destruction by these RSS Extremists?
I point out some mistakes by Indian Govt. regarding its foreign and domestic policies, that does not make me an Anti Indian.
As a Muslim I am well Wisher of the country where I was born, where I was educated and where I intend to die. Allah Willing.
..As an Indian national ..surely 'you' do not wish to see India take the path of Pakistan or Bangladesh ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43605 Jun 9, 2013
NevilIe Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
your government? Mexican?
hey ; those Mexicans got enough problems ; they don't need to get involved in a Shiite' Sunni War ...capishe'?
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

#43606 Jun 9, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
For you a parable – to clarify your confusion on people’s language :
Long long ago there was a King called Solomon who was very wise. Once one wise man called Chaddi came to his court and showed excellent talent on languages . He had Equal command on all the known languages – Bhojpuri, Marathi , Oriya, Arabic, Sadri (Tribal language),Telegu, Punjabi , Marthai….everything !
Solomon was surprised and when he asked what is his mother tongue…..the visitor said if Solomon is wise enough he should know by next day sunset.
Solomon put him in the best guest house he had ……and planned …as wise he was , taking the challenge.
Next day when Chaddi was taking dump under a tree, Solomon was hiding on the same tree’s branch and in the right moment jumped on Chaddi….giving him Royal Ghunsa , laat, thappard ..all around …..in minutes Chaddi was lying cockeyed on fours on ground on his own sht …and moaning : SOLA MAGIYA,….. THOHRI JAA …TORO GANDI MARI DEBI !(Roughly in Oriya ‘ Wait mofo …I will fkck you’re a**)!
All ministers came out of hiding around the place , clapped , congratulated Solomon and yelled in unison “ Shadou, Sadhou……this m’thr fckr is Oriya”
Morale : In crisis person thinks and talks in mother tongue.
And here Chaddi you are always in crisis and in every post expose urslf as a Kattu !!!!!
LUV
HK
<quoted text>
sadhou sadhou
MUQ

New Delhi, India

#43607 Jun 9, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Better think of paying some money to your Sheikhoo Sheikh handler and book a grave in Mecca , if u don't want to end up buried in some Indian Prison like Kasab !<quoted text>
Madarchod bihari !!!!!!!!!

“Speaking with conscience”

Since: Dec 12

Free Speech in a Free World

#43610 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod bihari !!!!!!!!!
haj Kaj is not bihari but is from oriya as exlain why english has words like '", "-uddag-", "-uvug-", "-uthug-" ? try and solve Words of more than one syllable (repeat the rules for each syllable)mexample &#8594;idigexidigampidigle , uddagex-uddagam-puddagle, uvugex-uvugam-puvugle.
Dak-Original

Saint Andrews, UK

#43611 Jun 9, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Brother MUQ, your belief is just a leap of faith. I became a non-believer because I had good reasons to believe that the foundation of all three Abrahamic religions are based on lies.
For four thousand years, the story of Abraham was almost universally believed as the word of scripture and the word of god. Begining about two hundred years ago, many demanded proof. A wave of Jewish and Christian scholars scoured the Bible and concluded that the story had little basis in fact and, instead of being dictated by God, was cobbled together by competing scribes. "We attain no historical knowledge of the patriarchs" wrote Julius Wellhausen, the German scholar of the Bible and the Koran.
Archeologists responded to this affront by grabbing picks and heading for the hills. They dug in modern day Iraq, where Genesis suggests Ibrahim was born. They excavated in southern Turkey, where he lived before departing to Cannaan. They dug in Schechem, Bethel, and Beer-sheba, where he camped in the Promised Land and actually found nothing.
Abraham was a product not of the time the story took place but of the time the Bible was written down, 1500 years later. "The quest for the historical Abraham is basically a fruitless occupation" accroding to T.L. Thompson.
I am a man of evidence and not belief. All the editors of the Koran had to do was to plagiarize narratives about Ibrahim and insert it in the Koran and that is what they did.
..and Adam and Eve tale was also adopted but with few changes.
Dak-Original

Saint Andrews, UK

#43612 Jun 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah...Pakistan is pretty aggressive ...and, a nuclear exchange in the sub-continent ..Would be bad for everyone ..
Z Bhutto got carried away post his own contribution in the origins of 1971 Pakistan dismemberment. N War weapons cost Pakistanis the earth but N- war is a non starter when nations are nestled that close. Pakistan's professed 1st use policy was an ill conceived sham. Any bomb in the region would after the detonator nation for years, too.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43613 Jun 9, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Z Bhutto got carried away post his own contribution in the origins of 1971 Pakistan dismemberment. N War weapons cost Pakistanis the earth but N- war is a non starter when nations are nestled that close. Pakistan's professed 1st use policy was an ill conceived sham. Any bomb in the region would after the detonator nation for years, too.
...I don't really believe Muslims care if they survive or not ...

..I would not provoke ; Pakistan ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43614 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a condom! Explains a lot.
..THAT'S IT...!!!

...next , time I drive to Utah ..I'm going to pull over and throw rocks at the Cows..!!!...

Let's see how your, Hindu Gods ..like that..!!!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43615 Jun 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be worse for Pakistan. Would they take their chances for an early meeting with their Allah?
..If Indian armor were ever to enter Pakistani cities ....yes, I believe Pakistan would turn the sub-continent, into a parking lot ..

MILKY WAY

#43616 Jun 9, 2013
Dear Friend & Foes,
Congratulations !!! The thread has crossed milestone of 40000 number of posts. Indian subcontinent has many talented master Bakchodas , and this thread is an example of it. With great debates some of the achievements of the thread are-
- JFV declared his own demise out of shame – His Muslim ego was pulverized and he declared himself a Non-Muslim before vanishing in thin.

- MUQ is still struggling to accomplish his mission . What is his mission ? He is a Shia Mole planted in Arabia Badlands. He is trying to take away WTC credit from Sunnis by posting reams of posts on conspiracy theory. I can only say that ‘Agar Al Zawahiri kou pata chala , tou bhaut khoon kharaba hou sakta haey- MUQ kE camp mein ‘

- Reams of cut-paste Nectar Posts from MUQ has only reinforced the belief in Gita’s philosophy – Jaisa Karam Karogey waisa phal dega bhagwaan. You can see that he has posted Mohammad’s death scene where he dies rolling in his own sht and pee, poisoned, inflicted with Multiple STD( Dr. No confirmed it). His wife has been shown begging from Jews for food and oil for him , who in a way added poison to the Mutton Chops Mohammad eat! This post follows the deeds of Mohammad where he is fully engrossed in Maramari, Violence, rape, slave trading……you name a bad thing & he did it !
Yes friends his end was as per his deeds !
- Nobody ever ruled India , i.e, Muslims , Brits , Portugese …….nobody. I will refer Thomas Hoover’s book “Moghul” where on the first Brit (Capt. Hawkins) arrival in Indian coast the Indian pilot famously said-“Nobody posses India …..best one gets possessed by India……!”! If you are possessed – you are Indian, otherwise ----Indians care fkck….sooner or later you Gaadars (MUQ likes) will vanish ….like Brits and other invaders from across the border.

- MUQ refuses to discuss the gaping divide in Islam and among Muslim declaring they are minor. In reality it seems to be part of his conspiracy (Gaddar jou thahra …!) to hide his Shia ID and design to scrw Sunnis !
…………………………
More later,
Alligator
HK

MILKY WAY

#43617 Jun 9, 2013
Dear Friend & Foes,

Congratulations !!! The thread has crossed milestone of 40000 number of posts. Indian subcontinent has many talented master Bakchodas , and this thread is an example of it. With great debates some of the achievements of the thread are-

- JFV declared his own demise out of shame – His Muslim ego was pulverized and he declared himself a Non-Muslim before vanishing in thin.

- MUQ is still struggling to accomplish his mission . What is his mission ? He is a Shia Mole planted in Arabia Badlands. He is trying to take away WTC credit from Sunnis by posting reams of posts on conspiracy theory. I can only say that ‘Agar Al Zawahiri kou pata chala , tou bhaut khoon kharaba hou sakta haey- MUQ kE camp mein ‘

- Reams of cut-paste Nectar Posts from MUQ has only reinforced the belief in Gita’s philosophy – Jaisa Karam Karogey waisa phal dega bhagwaan. You can see that he has posted Mohammad’s death scene where he dies rolling in his own sht and pee, poisoned, inflicted with Multiple STD( Dr. No confirmed it). His wife has been shown begging from Jews for food and oil for him , who in a way added poison to the Mutton Chops Mohammad eat! This post follows the deeds of Mohammad where he is fully engrossed in Maramari, Violence, rape, slave trading……you name a bad thing & he did it !

Yes friends his end was as per his deeds !

- Nobody ever ruled India , i.e, Muslims , Brits , Portugese …….nobody. I will refer Thomas Hoover’s book “Moghul” where on the first Brit (Capt. Hawkins) arrival in Indian coast the Indian pilot famously said-“Nobody posses India …..best one gets possessed by India……!”! If you are possessed – you are Indian, otherwise ----Indians care fkck….sooner or later you Gaadars (MUQ likes) will vanish ….like Brits and other invaders from across the border.

- MUQ refuses to discuss the gaping divide in Islam and among Muslim declaring they are minor. In reality it seems to be part of his conspiracy (Gaddar jou thahra …!) to hide his Shia ID and design to scrw Sunnis !
…………………………
More later,
Alligator
HK

MILKY WAY

#43618 Jun 9, 2013
....Guess you liked the parable !
NevilIe Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
haj Kaj is not bihari but is from oriya as exlain why english has words like '", "-uddag-", "-uvug-", "-uthug-" ? try and solve Words of more than one syllable (repeat the rules for each syllable)mexample &#8594;idigexidigampidigle , uddagex-uddagam-puddagle, uvugex-uvugam-puvugle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 hr Ras 528,357
Trudeau converts to Islam 9 hr mahasn sawresho 22
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 9 hr mahasn sawresho 7
Hindu priest sentenced to prison for molestatio... 16 hr Prairie_Rose 13
News "Celebrate Islam Week" to educate on Islam culture (Apr '16) 19 hr Geno 15
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 19 hr Geno 894
why u hate islam, without knowing it???????????... (Sep '06) Fri Poster Child for ... 2,201