No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43263 May 31, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it this SAFWI mob were Sunni and they had a falling out so they chose a different path to reach their Allah ?
Do not be so sarcastic, if you want to discuss with me.

Iran was a predominantly Muslim country aligned with main masses of Muslims. There are always splinter groups in every society.

Safwai came to power by their Anti Arab slogans and broke away from the Muslim nation.

It was a political fight to start with, to make it eternal, they chose Shia as their religion, so Iran could never unite with main stream of Islam.

Will they reach Allah, only Allah knows.

I am not discussing religious differences between Muslim sects on this thread.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#43264 May 31, 2013

Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part-5 (by MUQ)

Opening Remarks:

01. These are my personal views and I do not become Anti National by posting them.

02. I use the word India and Indian in place of Hindu to avoid Hindu Muslim debate. But since Muslims had little say in policies of Indian Govt. since independence, and most decisions were taken by Hindus, so they might as well be called Hindu views.

F. India with its closest neighbors:

25. India and China:

Both India and China gained independence at around the same time and there was not too much differences in their status on technology and industry and education levels. Both were developing countries.

India and China have never been enemies of each other thru out their long history and never fought any war. Himalaya acts as a “natural barrier and boundary” between the two countries.

There are some areas of disputes in the plains and there have been no “authentic records” as to where is the real boundary. When British ruled India, they as “Imperial Lords” made some “arbitrary line” dividing India and China. That line was “never recognized” by China.

When India and China became independent, China asked India to negotiate and agree to the “permanent boundaries between the two countries”. It was a good move and India should have welcomed it and mutually decide it.

But Indian Govt. considered itself as “true heir” of British Imperialism and feared that it has to cede some lands to China if the boundaries were to be redrawn. So India did not do any thing and thought that by “only talking and doing nothing” would solve the problem itself.

India’s attitude on Tibet and No Negotiation with China on border was what cause India China border war of 1962. That war saw the “pathetic condition” of Indian defence and superiority of Chinese in border warfare. Had it been not for the “threat of USA” to use Nuclear arms against China, that it stopped its advances into its claimed areas.

Since then relations between India and China are cold and more cold. Both India and China made huge progress in science, technology, education and industry. But every one knows that China beat India in almost every field (except perhaps, in the field of corruption, scams, sexual immorality and Films and adopting to western fashions etc).

The border dispute between India and China is at the same position as it was in 1947. More than 10,000 or so meetings have been held, but there is no solution. In fact there is a solution and simple solution to solve any border issue!!

Just ask the people involved with which country they want to live with!! India as the “Word’s largest working deomocracy” should always welcome “Choice of People” solutions, but it is strange that when it comes to border issues, India is “staunchly against” asking the people involved.

That approach should be used to solve Tibet Problem, Kashmir Problem and Border dispute with China.

India by this “talking and doing nothing” approach is waiting for a disaster to happen. It is like a live bomb which might explode at any time.

Since India has no “principled stand” in its border dispute with China, in my view it is India which is more to blame.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43265 May 31, 2013
26. India and Bangladesh:

It is a strange case indeed. India was the “main cause” that East Pakistan became Bangladesh. India supported the insurgency, allowed its land to be used by insurgents and then finally launched a full attack to “liberate” East Bengal from Brute Punjabis!!

But the moment Bangladesh became independent, India and Bangladesh started having problem. India as usual sided with “Shiekh Mujeeb” and did not say a word on his becaome a dictator and declare Bangladesh as “One Party” state.

When there was a reaction and he was overthrown, relations between India and Bangladesh became cool and non friendly.

India started “never ending” complain of “illegal immigrants” crossing the border and settling in India. How strange the situation in just 5-10 years. When it was East Pakistan, it were people from India that used to cross the border and go to East Pakistan and then move to West Pakistan.

India in their stupidity and “short term gain” reversed the situation, now poor and hungry people from Bangladesh started moving to India, which they did not do when it was Pakistan.

Then India started interfering in the Internal politics of Bangladesh and having “Family relationship” with that party headed by daughter of Sheikh Mujeeb. This is again a very unprincipled policy and any change in Govt. there would change the relationship.

Each country blames the other for the problem. India has erected a “Border fence”(just like Berlin Wall) so that no one crosses into India. I do not know whom they would blame now for increased Bengali population in Assam. I think they should replace the Wire fence with 50 Ft. RCC solid fence, which is wired with 20000 Volt current to cause instant death of any one who comes even 1 meter near to that wall.!!

That will be a “humane solution” to this problem.

27. India and Nepal:

Nepal was the “World’s only Hindu country” which had a heart transplant and became a “Secular Democratic” country. It is a land locked country and has no way to connect to outside world, except over India.

India and Nepal have been friends since eternity and there is no restriction on people going between one country to another.

It is a famous tourist spot and a very peaceful place. India and Nepal have a “transit treaty” that allows free passage of Nepali bound goods from India ports.

But India started its interference into Nepal politics and getting its “favoured” candidate for the post of Prime Minister.

Meanwhile there was rise of Pro China elements in Nepal, who wanted to end Monarchy in Nepal. India was supporting Monarchy while China was backing other group.

In the elections Pro China group gained majority and they abolished Monarchy and are not very cordial towards India and its interference into their Internal politics.

India “hurt” by its failure in political front started applying pressure on Nepal for that “transit treaty” threatening that it could stop Nepal from having access to outside world. That did not help to improve mutual relations between the two nations.

As on now things are not very clear, but there are indications that China is becoming more popular than India in Nepal. They are making roads and infrastructure in Nepal, much faster and better than what is made by Indian companies.

The days of India Nepal BHAI BHAI are soon going to be over and India would have a “hostile nation” on the footstep of Himalaya.!! It would be a major foreign policy defeat for India.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43266 May 31, 2013
Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part-6 (by MUQ)

Opening Remarks:

01. These are my personal views and I do not become Anti National by posting them.

02. I use the word India and Indian in place of Hindu to avoid Hindu Muslim debate. But since Muslims had little say in policies of Indian Govt. since independence, and most decisions were taken by Hindus, so they might as well be called Hindu views.

28. India and Maldives:

Maldives is a Tiny country, in the Indian ocean. It is a very peaceful and scenic country and has a very small population.

It has a “very small” problem, most of its population is Muslim!! To the “Hindu Right Wings” this is a sure sign for Al Qaeda, Taliban and ISI to make “permamnet bases” there. So India is too much worried about “Rise of Islamic fundamentalism” in that country.

This is why, when the current president was overthrown, India gave him political asylum and wants him to be “reinstated.

The country is very small, it has very little defence force, its income is mostly from tourism and it had no problem with India.

But now it seems it has become a point of interest for both India and China and might be in near future it has more than cordial relations with China.

This would be loss to India, as it would loose a small tiny “Muslim Majority” friendly country in Indian Ocean

29. India and Pakistan:

I think there is not need for me to comment on this.

I only want to say that India’s attitude and India’s treatment of Kashmir people is very wrong.

The problem of Kashmir would have been solved in 1947, If India had taken a “principled stand” on that issue.

But the attitude to “grab as much land” by any means fair or foul has resulted in so much blood shed and so many problems in most peaceful part of the world.

I do not know whom to blame, to extremist of RSS and BJP, any blood which has a Muslim tint is no blood at all!!

They just want the land minus people who populate that land. Their opinions have no value whatsoever a very “strange” attitude for a “Secular Social Democratic Republic Nation!!

30. India and Sri Lanka:

India's role during the LTTE's brutal role to divide Sri Lanka to create Tamil Elam shows real duplicity of India. On one hand India "cries" that Pakistan has many training camps to train terrorists and the then send them into India, which Pakistan has denied.

Then on the other hand it is proven that it were Indian Tamils who funded LTTE and they had their training camp in TN and there was full backing to LTTE by certain Tamil Nadu politicians.

India does not want any nation should "interfere" how it treats its minorities and that any nation should raise voice about how India violates the human riots of Kashmiri and Muslims, but the same India was "more than concerned" about how Sri Lankan Govt. treats its Tamils.

It was only because of India that life was made hell for people living in Tamil Nadu. LTTE was a terrorist organization by any definition. But till its end India was concerned about its leader and recently SL players were "banned" to play in Madras during IPL matches!!

This whole episode shows the dual standard which it uses for its own case and for its "small neighbors".

Who can blame Sri Lanka if it is suspicious of India's sincerity and its neutrality in their internal affairs. India has lost the friendship of SL for many years to come.

PS:

Conclusion in my next episode of this "interesting" series.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43267 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to GWB the Great?
He also went to Afghanistan to "help" them, after more than 100,000 dead, his help has still not finished.
I wish India take over from USA and NATO in 2014 and try to "finish off" Taliban from there.
It would be "fun" to watch!!
..It's really not that funny , real people "are" suffering ...

..Pakistan ISI "keeps" aiding the Taliban insurgency ..this is to keep Indian influence "out" of Afghanistan ...

and, look how the Pakistani people also suffer ,for aiding the militants ...

Las Vegas, NV

#43268 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Indian Foreign Policy
E. India and Asian Nations:
19. India and Burma:
Most people might not remember that once Burma was part of India. Many young generation people might not see the reasonability of old Film Song "MERE PIYA GAYE RANGOON, KIYA HAI WAHAN SE TELEPHONE…"
There was a time when going to Rangoon was "as common" as going to Dhaka. But after Burma getting independence and it going its own communist way, it did not have much ties with India.
And India has turned "deaf ears" to the persecution and massacre and ethnic cleansing of poor ROAHNGIYA Muslims, because according to latest Indian policy, it will see nothing, hear nothing and speak nothing if any number of Muslims are killed any where.
20. India and Iraq:
...The truth is "MUQ" is correct ....outside of a Nations borders , no one loves it ...

Nobody loves America, like "I" love America ( warts and all)...Nobody , love India except "you" Indians ..

Who really respects Canada , France ,Russia ,China ...are they really better than India ....Ans; No.....

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#43272 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran was a predominantly Muslim country aligned with main masses of Muslims. There are always splinter groups in every society.
Safwai came to power by their Anti Arab slogans and broke away from the Muslim nation.
It was a political fight to start with, to make it eternal, they chose Shia as their religion, so Iran could never unite with main stream of Islam.
You can't be much of a Muslim if you can't discuss the sects for they are the foundation of everything that its wrong with Islam.
Amazing how religious sects no matter what denomination choose death of others to reach their perceived salvation.

Open up and discuss the sects and why they think they are better than any other.
The only way the world will ever see an Islamic Nation will be when all Muslims unite as one;In the meantime they will kill each other to their hearts delight screaming Allah Akbar all the way to their funeral.

Las Vegas, NV

#43273 May 31, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be much of a Muslim if you can't discuss the sects for they are the foundation of everything that its wrong with Islam.
Amazing how religious sects no matter what denomination choose death of others to reach their perceived salvation.
Open up and discuss the sects and why they think they are better than any other.
The only way the world will ever see an Islamic Nation will be when all Muslims unite as one;In the meantime they will kill each other to their hearts delight screaming Allah Akbar all the way to their funeral.
.."MUQ" is a good Muslim........"Neville Thompson"

but, Islam is a fatalistic religion ...."you" are asking "MUQ" to admit God is punishing Islam ...

How can the Man do this ...?

Las Vegas, NV

#43274 May 31, 2013
GWB fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Dubya for what he did to Muslins. I would have voted for him for a third term had our Constitution allowed it.
You Muslims deserve it.
..Well, I understand you are trying to be facetious...but, what did President Bush (#2)..do...?..kill Saddam ...

..And, Muslims "themselves" decided , to kill each other ....

Las Vegas, NV

#43275 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...Lie...It is "not" political .....It is a question of "who" is the rightful heir of the prophet ...Shia's say "the bloodline" ...Sunni say " the clerical body" ...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43278 May 31, 2013
Dear MUQ,
Please note that your ‘street urchin’ analysis of Foregn policy is blasphemy in Islam….as a Muslim you should put Islamic house in order before even thinking of advising Kaffurs !

What is Islamic Foreign policy ??? I mean as dictated by Quran or Mohammad ????

Let's see Mohammad's reign ..........

Did he have any diplomats, diplomacy or foreign policy ?

Probably yes , in Islamic way,.........

Many instances are there where he caught hold of scribes from prisoners camp and asked them to write letters under sword to different nearby stable sane civic kings and the content used to be usually all the same- surrender ur possessions to me (in name of Allah).....or I , Allah's only apostle, will fkck sht out of you..........MUQ has written reams on it)

Sending letter (which can best be called a threatening letter or letter for ransom)with a pack of barbarian unlettered Baddus was the only diplomatic mission......he had.

Then his world was very small ....limited by uneducated brain !

Quranic foreign policy was so great that we have not a single instance of contemporary civilizations representation (consulates ?)in his court !!!!! You talk about Romans, Greeks, Jews, Indians, Persians......it's all the same !

It will never be known whether Mohamad or quranic diplomats with his ‘foreign policy’ were not sent to India or Romans or Greeks or China as he or his Gibril were ignorant enough of geography to know their existence……..or they knew the limitation of their BS.

MUQ may be surprised at presence of Megasthenes (Greek) or Fai Yan (Chinese) among many others in Indian court towards peaceful coexistence by right foreign policy many hundred years before Mohammad & his foreign policy.

What is or was foreign policy of Muslim countries after Mohammad ? It’s all the same – photocopy of Muhhamad’s idea !

For instance look at Pakistan , UAE……Afghanistan, Egypt……in return of US diplomacy and good work ….Muslim sent their ‘diplomats’ on suicide mission to blow WTC……..

Volumes can be written on it….to show Quranic foreign policy has not changed since time of Mohammad !

Why ?

Join the dots of MUQ’s post- Indians should chop their dck sand surrender to Arabs , Mecca…..

Oh…yeah….. start from Kashmir…..give it up to Pakis….in name of Allah……..as incidentally many chop dcks are already there !

Then like become slave and fight for Arabs and Muslim countries fkcd up cause– Pakistan, UAE, Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Azerbaijan………Palestine under Muslim , Islamic………..

No MUQ ….NO ! Indians are not brain dead Muslims…….and once for all put it in ur empty khoprdi that Arabic sht has to cleaned by Arabs only….as Syrians , Iran- Iraq , Pak-Afghan,….Shia Sunni are busy now doing it …and due to great Islamic Foreign policy countries are getting more fkckd up every moment !

You need to discuss the fkck ups in Islamic world, get it cleaned then talk about ‘Foreign Policy’ of a country which had peaceful diplomatic relation with world (Greece….Romans ….China ….)…….

Otherwise you see, you look like a person – jiska apna gaand tatti sE lat-pat haey, aur Janaab gaand saf rakhney ke 101 tarikey paar post likhey ja rahein haey !

Luv
HK
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43279 Jun 1, 2013
Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part-7 (by MUQ)

Opening Remarks:

Conclusion:

In past 6 Episodes, we have seen India’s relations with different nations since its independence.

a. It is evident that India’ foreign policy was not based on any principle or keeping any long term goals. It was and is mostly based on short term goals or “crisis management” and try to get as much benefits and as many concessions for India.

This is a very selfish approach and would never result in any true, close of long term friendship with any nations.

b. I have analyzed India’s relations with Muslims, Christian, Buddhists, Communist and all other types of nations. So it is not only that India has changed its policy only as regards to Muslim countries, but also to every other group.

A. Expectations of World on the eve of India becoming Independent

c. When India got its independence from British, the world had very high hopes from it. Many nations considered Mahatma Gandhi and Nehru as New Light for the world.

Since India chose the path of being a Secular Democratic Republic, it was hailed as a New Light for newly independent nation.

B. Failed Expectations:

c. But soon after independence, India lost its first test in Kashmir, when it went back on its “promise” to conduct a Plebiscite there and ask people living there if they wanted to remain with India or Pakistan.

This “treachery” exposed India’ moral status in the world that it would sacrifice “democratic route” just to hang on to some land.

d.. The second test came when India chose “Hypocritic” way to deal with Tibetan Problem. Instead of standing up to China and claiming Tibet to be an “autonomous region” like Sikkim and Bhutan, it cowed down and only offered “political asylum” to Dalai Lama (Later India also “Gobbled up” Sikkim and would have done the same to Bhutan, if it had not obtained UN Membership).

India’“spineless” stand on Tibet did not get it friendship with either China or Tibetan People.

e. India tried the same “wait and see” policy to hold on to as much land as “British had” held on Chinese Border. If it was open and discussed with China with open mind, may be the border issue would have been solved with a little give and take.

C. Non-Aligned Aligned Nation!!

f. India under influence of Nehru and Indira chose the path of Socialism and became very close to Communist Russia. Russia on their part helped India in every way they could. They set up steel plants and power plants and provided India with latest military hardware.

But the moment USSR broke up, India forgot all that and ditched Russia and became a “natural friend” with USA and its allies and became a firm supporter of “Globalization”

D. Biting that hand that helped it every time:

g. India showed the same unprincipled attitude when it became “close friend” of Israel and accepted the role of “pupil” to learn from them Counter terrorism and principles of science and technology.

Had Arab states any spine, they would have banned India from doing any business and stop Oil supply to it and send back millions of Indian workers working there.

Arab countries have got much less from India that what they gave to India and it shows that even in this condition they help and support India.

h.. We have already commented on India’s stand with Iran, Afghanistan and other Muslim countries, with none of them India has relationship based on any moral principle or any long term goal.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43280 Jun 1, 2013
E. Dual standard on Terrorist Training camps

K. LTTE ‘s compaign to divide Sri Lanka and create a Tamil Elaam, really exposed the “hallowness” of India’ stand on Terrorism and having bases to train Terrorists. LTTE had “committed” supporters in TN and they extended all support to them.

India always complained about Pakistan having training camps for Terrorists, but forgot all about its own camps in TN (It usually happens , when you have an unprincipled stand, you fall in the ditch you dig for others).

If India says it has no friend in the world, it is true, but it in India which is to take blame for that. It has never followed any principled stand in its dealings with any nation so far.

F. What Next?

10. I think the best course for India is to leave this duplicity and take a moral stand based on principles, even if it results in some temporary loss to India for short term. Relations based on principles and long term commitment are much better than these short term tactical moves.

SATYA MEV JAYATE (Truth always wins in India's Slogan, why it could not be used in framing its foreign policy and living upto it?)

11. And it would be much better if India joins with any major religious groups present in world. They are Christian, Buddhism and Islam.

12. If India accepts Christianity, it would not help it in the long term, because there is no Christian nation as its neighbor. And these “White Christian nations” would never treat India as their equals. India would always face cold face from them.

13. If India accepts Buddhism and joins with Sri Lanka, Japan and some Indo Chinese countries, it will not get it any long term benefit. China as on now is a Communist country and Buddhism is one of the three major religions there.

14. But if India becomes a Muslim country, most of its problems will be solved. Its northern borders would be safe for ever. It would get Whole Kashmir, Whole Punjab, Whole Bengal, Whole Sindh and all parts of Undivided India.

And then there are so many Muslim countries all linked with each other. Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt….

15. Indian workforce would be welcome in all these countries and there will be no unemployment problem in India.

16. India’ expenses of defence would become much less, as sheer size of India with its Muslim allies nation would deter any one to take a “bite out of India”.

17. And with all these worldly benefits, its population will go to heavens and not hell when they die. May be that is why some Old Indian Scripture Prophesize that India would become a Muslim country!

That is from me, and I welcome honest criticism that is based on issues and not emotional outburst.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43281 Jun 1, 2013
1. Price we have to keep on paying defending "Bharat Mata" on dubious grounds - MUQ

2. All this could be avoided if India acted "pragmatic" just after independence- MUQ

3. Another foreign policy failure- MUQ

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

Govt set to clear 40,000-strong force along China border

NEW DELHI: The Cabinet committee on security (CCS) could soon grant approval to the Army's proposal to raise a mountain strike corps along the China border.

The CCS approval would be given after the ministry of defence (MoD) gives its final clarification to certain questions raised by the finance ministry, sources said. The MoD is not expecting any further objections from the finance ministry over the ambitious proposal to raise a dedicated offensive capability in the north-east border with China.

The strike corps is expected to cost Rs 62,000 crore spread over the entire 12th Plan (2012-17).

The Army has proposed a mountain strike corps, two independent infantry brigades and two independent armoured brigades to plug its operational gaps along the entire line of actual control (LAC) with China, as well as to acquire offensive capabilities.

India started the catch-up game with the Chinese military and infrastructural capabilities only in the past decade, and is now furiously working to find some kind of parity with Beijing. The mountain strike corps would be a significant step towards the catching up, a senior official said.

The raising of the new formations will together cost over Rs 81,000 crore during the 12th Plan period. However, some parts of the entire build-up, especially the independent brigades, will spill over into the 13th Plan period.

The proposed mountain strike corps, with over 40,000 soldiers and headquartered at Panagarh in West Bengal, will for the first time give India the capability to also launch offensive action into Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) in the event of a Chinese attack. The corps will have two high-altitude divisions for rapid reaction.

India has already raised two new infantry divisions at Lekhapani and Missamari in Assam in 2009-10. They are operationally tasked to defend Arunachal Pradesh.

India is also beefing up its missile and fighter capabilities along the China border in its desperate bid to catch up with a burgeoning China's military capabilities and developed infrastructure up to the border.

The proposal for raising India's first mountain strike corps has been hanging fire over the last few years. The finance ministry has in the past returned the file to the MoD objecting to the huge financial commitments. A few days ago, the finance ministry has sought further few clarifications. "It is just a matter of formalities," one source said.

Even as India plays catch up, China has built aggressive military and infrastructure capabilities. It has at least five fully-operational airbases, an extensive rail network and over 58,000-km of roads along the Indian border. This would allow China to move over 30 divisions (each with over 15,000 soldiers) to the LAC, outnumbering Indian forces by at least 3:1 there.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#43282 Jun 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."MUQ" is a good Muslim........"Neville Thompson"
but, Islam is a fatalistic religion ...."you" are asking "MUQ" to admit God is punishing Islam ...
How can the Man do this ...?
Fantastic ,for the living or the dead ,all depending of which sect they belong ?
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#43283 Jun 1, 2013
In comparison just look at Pakistan - By following Islamic Tenets what a fkcng Foreign policy they have developed.......

At the time of formation Jinnah had vouched Pak will be also secular country.....but buried his promise for good immediately after formation.

World didn't have any hope from Pakistan and Pakis kept their promises by scrwng up the country beyond recognition.....

Lookie lookie the goodies in Pak Foreign policy-

Chinkus were handed over Siachin on platter...and Chinkus become all weather friend of Muslims.

We Muslims have handed over Ports and many infrastructure to Chinkus to have further benefits from our policy.

Arabs ? Oh....we licked their bosoms of sht .....Our President Zia drove tanks for them to kill Palestine ! He...he...you see the benefit - in UAE all Kuli , Khalasi, Jamadar, guards are Pakis !

We named our Port Quasim .....to develop relation with Iran !

As a matter of fact we named everything on foreign invaders name-Missiles , towns our own names....everything.......

So now we are global......US has not fkcd us enough , otherwise every Paki household had a person named Obama, GWB, Dck.........in place of Mohhamad, Quasim........

I and Muslims like me feel very offended as India never followed these great foreign policy !

I am a Gandoo Muslim so what ? I am proud of it !

MUQ

Observer

New Delhi, India

#43284 Jun 1, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Existence of any masjid in India is as justified as existence of temples in UAE !
And so is the demolition .....
Babri Masjid was just the starting point......all the masjids will be demolished one day in India !
Maa chud jaegi teri,50 lakh mosque hain india me more than any country in the world
Observer

New Delhi, India

#43285 Jun 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
E. Dual standard on Terrorist Training camps
K. LTTE ‘s compaign to divide Sri Lanka and create a Tamil Elaam, really exposed the “hallowness” of India’ stand on Terrorism and having bases to train Terrorists. LTTE had “committed” supporters in TN and they extended all support to them.
India always complained about Pakistan having training camps for Terrorists, but forgot all about its own camps in TN (It usually happens , when you have an unprincipled stand, you fall in the ditch you dig for others).
If India says it has no friend in the world, it is true, but it in India which is to take blame for that. It has never followed any principled stand in its dealings with any nation so far.
F. What Next?
10. I think the best course for India is to leave this duplicity and take a moral stand based on principles, even if it results in some temporary loss to India for short term. Relations based on principles and long term commitment are much better than these short term tactical moves.
SATYA MEV JAYATE (Truth always wins in India's Slogan, why it could not be used in framing its foreign policy and living upto it?)
11. And it would be much better if India joins with any major religious groups present in world. They are Christian, Buddhism and Islam.
12. If India accepts Christianity, it would not help it in the long term, because there is no Christian nation as its neighbor. And these “White Christian nations” would never treat India as their equals. India would always face cold face from them.
13. If India accepts Buddhism and joins with Sri Lanka, Japan and some Indo Chinese countries, it will not get it any long term benefit. China as on now is a Communist country and Buddhism is one of the three major religions there.
14. But if India becomes a Muslim country, most of its problems will be solved. Its northern borders would be safe for ever. It would get Whole Kashmir, Whole Punjab, Whole Bengal, Whole Sindh and all parts of Undivided India.
And then there are so many Muslim countries all linked with each other. Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt….
15. Indian workforce would be welcome in all these countries and there will be no unemployment problem in India.
16. India’ expenses of defence would become much less, as sheer size of India with its Muslim allies nation would deter any one to take a “bite out of India”.
17. And with all these worldly benefits, its population will go to heavens and not hell when they die. May be that is why some Old Indian Scripture Prophesize that India would become a Muslim country!
That is from me, and I welcome honest criticism that is based on issues and not emotional outburst.
NOT TO FORGET INDIAS DUPLICITY IN TIBET

Hinduo ka koi imaan hai yar,jo bhi ache hindu bche hain wo aj ya kal islam zarur qabool krenge,india will be an islamic country in next 60-70 years ,nobody can stop it
Helmut Kohl

Germany

#43287 Jun 1, 2013
Hindu bastards steal organs from a baby.

UK asks India to return organs of 8-year-old

LONDON: British councillor Narinder Kaur Kooner has written to the Indian government asking that the organs of eight-year-old Gurkiren Kaur Loyal be returned to her family to carry out a proper cremation of their daughter.

Gurkiren, a resident of Birmingham, died in mysterious circumstances during her first family holiday to Punjab in April.

Later, when her body was returned to the family in the UK after a postmortem, it was found that her internal organs were missing. Subsequently, the Sikh family claim that their daughter was murdered by health workers as part of an organ trade racket.

Gurkiren Kaur Loyal's family said she was being treated for a simple case of dehydration when staff at a clinic gave her a mystery injection which took her life.

The foreign office has confirmed that Gurkiren from Hockley died in India on April 2.

On Friday, Gurkiren's mother Amrit Kaur Loyal said: "India killed my daughter. She was perfectly healthy. Despite several inquiries, we have not heard from the doctors in India or the British high commission what that mystery injection was that killed her and why was it given. My daughter was perfectly healthy and perfect."

"The doctors in India didn't think that I would carry out a second post-mortem, but we did when we received the body in the UK. The coroner told us that there were no internal organs. Her funeral is incomplete. We want our daughter's organs back so that we can carry out a proper funeral," Amrit Kaur said on Thursday.

Councillor Kooner from Hockley said "We are helping the family get justice. What they went through during their trip to India is horrific and has caused outrage in England. Getting Gurkiren's organs back is the first priority."

Gurkiren was subjected to a post-mortem examination during which all her major organs were removed in a bid to hide the truth of how she had been killed, the family says.

Gurkiren's family said the Indian police and medical authorities made little attempt to investigate the death. Only her eyes remained, they said.

Recalling the horrific incident, Amrit Kaur who was on a trip to India with her postal worker husband Santokh Singh Loyal and 17-year-old son Simran, claimed Gurkiren's medical records were disposed of and the family were not asked to pay for the blood tests, drip or the injection she received.

"Gurkiren was fine, she was chatting to us and planned to buy some gifts for her cousins. While we were talking, an assistant came up carrying a pre-filled syringe and reached for the tube in her hand. I asked what was the injection for, but he gave me a blank look and injected the liquid into her."

"Within a split-second Gurkiren's head flipped back, her eyes rolled in her head, and the colour completely drained from her. I knew they had killed her on the spot. I knew my innocent child had been murdered."

Gurkiren, described as a "bright and bubbly pupil" at Nishkam School in Soho Road, Handsworth was on her first foreign holiday visiting her frail grandmother, who later died, over the Easter break.

Las Vegas, NV

#43293 Jun 1, 2013
Thilo Sarazzin wrote:
I do not want us to become strangers in our own country.
------- END ------
...Well , the onus is on "you" ....how large is your family ...as , it is very common for a Muslim family to have ten or more children ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Mrs Sunny 496,413
IRAN Just Deployed Ground Troops To Fight ISIS... (Oct '15) 1 hr Blessed Lunatic W... 25
News 'Introduction to Islam moved 1 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
"Israel is the most cowardly army on earth" (Jan '13) 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 15
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 1 hr naman 30
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 152
Christianity proves Hinduism is fake & vulgar (Oct '15) 1 hr naman 74
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr Eric 254,910
More from around the web