No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43239 May 30, 2013
Murugan No.1 's stolen Chaddi !!!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Murugan" ....what are you wearing ..??
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#43241 May 30, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarr,
Muslims are openly gay during namaz. Once they bend over, nature takes its course. Sarr that means 100% Muslims are gay not 1% as you report.
Murlidharan Mahanlingam Murugan
There are gays and lesbians in every religion. Catholic priests are prime examples. It's not fair to single out followers of one particular religion and categorize them as gay. I maybe anti-Islam but I am not anti-muslim.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43242 May 31, 2013
Dabang wrote:
01. Not even 0.01% Hindus drink cow urine. It is all your imagination.

02. How many persons have been killed in last 1000 years by Hindus in religious wars ? How many women and children have been enslaved by Hindus in religious wars ?

03. Islamic jihadi armies and extremists have killed millions of non muslims in religious wars. They have enslaved many non muslim women and children. What to talk about non muslims even shia and Ahamdiya Muslims are being killed by sunnis.
Ans.

01. What is 0.01 % of 800 Million Hindus? If Cow’s Urine is one of the ingredients in Aurvedic Medicines, do you think only 0.01 % people use Aurvedic drugs?

02. What about thousands of Muslims killed during these Anti Muslim riots that take place every year in India? Are these not religious killings?

How many women and children have been enslaved by Hindus? I would say almost 85 % of Hindu Population!!

What was the status of SC / ST and OBC in Hinduism> Was is not less than slaves?

03. What Sunnis killed by Shias and Ahmadiayas? Why you give them “clean chit”?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43243 May 31, 2013
NT wrote:
1. Why then did Iran need to change to Shia if being a Sunni would have been complete opposites of those times ?
What changed their mind ??

How did your One Islamic Nation you speak of splinter into many interpretations of Islam and what caused it from within?

The government may have removed the railway carriage in shame .
You would know how they would have felt seeing you are one of them.
Ans.

1. Iran turning Shia:

Note: I do not encourage discussing the issues of sect and denomination on these threads, because they do not serve any purpose. So I would not comment on What Shia believe and what Sunni believe and who is right.

Because in Islam, there is no Shia and there is no Sunni. But I am just commenting in how and when Iran became a Shia country and how it affected Islamic Nation.

For more than 800 years Iran was part of main Islamic nation. It was deemed as “land of Philosophers”, Many well known Islamic Scholars were from Iran.

Persian was a major Islamic language and many original books on Quranic commentary, Jurisprudence, Sufism were written in Persian language.

All that changed when, SAFWI dynasty ruled Iran in 16th Century. He had some problems with the Ruling Muslim dynasty and wanted to break away based on ethnic disputes.

It was at that time, that some “well wisher” told him, that if he wants to break the “breakup” permanent with no hope of reconciliation, he should declare his faith to Shia.

The idea appealed to him and he declared his faith to Shia, and made Iran a Shia nation.

And it was from that day that Iran was lost permanently to Main Line Muslim world. It stopped producing any scholars who were known outside its borders. Only sectarian leaders came out of Iran and Persian was no longer a major Islamic language.

From Iran, Virus of Shia spread to other parts of Muslim world. It reached India when Mugal King HUMAYUN the Son of Babar, came to Iran for help and win back his kingdom.

Safwi Dynasty of Iran was a avowed enemy of Ottoman Dynasty and the two fought many times, only weakening the Islamic nations and strengthening their “common enemies”, i.e. Jews and Christians.

Even now this Shia Sunni divide has resulted in much bad blood between Muslims and their common enemies use this to further weakening Muslim’s power.

2. Railway carriage and feeling of shame:

There is no shortage in India of keeping the “monuments of shame”….they kept Babri Masjid for 43 years before demolishing it in 1992!!

No they wanted to destroy the evidence for ever, because if the bogies were present, more tests could be done on them and more forensic information, DNA matching etc. could be possible.

There is no shortage of space in India to park “damaged and accidental bogies” especially those that are “evidence” in major criminal trial.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43244 May 31, 2013
DAKO wrote:
01. Plotters of train were muslims and the fact was not pushed immediately in order not extend the riots. The culprits have been incarcerated. This MUQ is inventing or quoting a mischief tale.

02. BJP lot were the ones who were in train and that made some BJP politicians to encourage killings during riots and prompt Police action was absent. These lot are also incarcerated.

03. Now, this MUQ thinks situation in his dear Saudi's Arabia and Pakistan is better as far as justice is concerned. Pakistan situation speaks for itself and Saudi riots by Shias some yaers ago did not even hit news due to clampdown. OH! MUQ!
NB: Will real GOD be merciful some one like MUQ for his efforts here?
Ans.

01. The enquiry concludes that the fire was started from inside the compartment and not from outside. That demolishes the theory of mob attacking the compartment and setting it on fire and then why only One Bogie of the entire Train? Why not set the entire train on fire?

02. BJP and RSS activists were in the train, who started the dispute with station vendors and started the altercation. So far very few people were punished from Hindu community seeing the level of killings during Gujarat riots.

03. What Pakistan and Saudi Arabia has to do with Gujarat riots and Godhra incident? If these countries are not just, does it gives any right to India to do injustice with its Muslim population?

What sort of logic is this?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43245 May 31, 2013
To: Jack Reacher

Thanks for your providing the date line in case of Babri Masjid, from its construction to its “Demolition and finally becoming extinct”.

I would like to comment on some salient points in that date line:

A. Undisputed Status:

Fore almost 300 years there was no “dispute” on the status between Hindus and Muslims regarding the status of that mosque.

There is no record with either Hindus or Muslims that any temple was destroyed to build up the mosque.

“Assumptions” cannot take the place of Truth and facts.

B. Britishers Dubious role in starting the problem:

It was British rulers who acted in a very biased manner and allowed Hindus to start their Puja next to the mosque.

A 300 years old mosque was an antique site by every standards. They did not ask Hindus to bring any proof and they did not hear Muslims, but were the first to plant the seed of trouble.

C. Dubious Role of the Local Administration in 1949:

Ram Ji “chose” to appear in the Mosque after Independence and not before it!!

Local administration acted in a very biased manner and locked a 400 years mosque, where prayers were held without any break for past 400 years.

Instead of removing the statues which were planted, they gave it a defacto recognition of being a temple.

D. Dubious role of Indian courts:

Entire judiciary acted in a very biased manner, giving every right to one party and denying the other party any right.

It delayed the hearing and kept in pending for 50 years and maintained the “Status Quo”.

In the garb of Status Quo, the place was being used as Ram Temple, Puja was going on and slowly and slowly it was “claimed in media as a temple and not a mosque”.

Then when it finally decided the case in 2010, it acted like an “arbitrator” and divided the land into three equal parts. Giving two thirds to Hindus and one third to Muslims.

No one has ever heard the courts to act like an “arbitrator” when the parties are not able to reach any compromise between themselves.

Conclusion:

This case is an eye opener for every one to see how a 450 years old was “converted” into a temple and “all the blame” was placed on Muslims and Hindus were given clean chit.

The British people sowed the seed and nurtured it and kept the issue alive and rest was done by extremist Hindus and biased Local Administration and Biased judiciary.

It is a classic example of Judicial Fraud.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#43246 May 31, 2013
Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part- 3 (by MUQ)

Opening Remarks:

01. These are my personal views and I do not become Anti National by posting them.

02. I use the word India and Indian in place of Hindu to avoid Hindu Muslim debate. But since Muslims had little say in policies of Indian Govt. since independence, and most decisions were taken by Hindus, so they might as well be called Hindu views.

D. India and ME countries:

ME countries mainly include Arab countries and Zionist state of Israel. Most Arab countries have no enmity with India and gave jobs to millions of workers from India to come and work there.

These workers send Billions of Dollars of foreign currency to India, which is much more than what its “Blue and What collar” NRI and PIO send from USA and other western countries.

Then India imports most of its crude oil from these ME countries and they are ready market for many Indian domestic goods.

So every factor demands that India maintains a friendly relationship with these ME countries and do noting to sour that relations.

ME nations have a long standing problem with Israel and it is not possible for any one to be friends with both the parties. It would be a hypocritical attitude.

India since independence and even before independence had supported the cause of Palestinians and did not maintain any relations with Israel.

But when India “ditched” Russia and became a “Show off” member of USA, it had a U turn and became a “close friend” with that Zionist state. The rise of RSS and Rise of Right Wing Hinduism in India were also the contributing factors.

Now India wants to “learn” from Isreal, how to fight terrorism (as if India needs any training!!) and to gain from Israeli advances in science and technology!! Is it not a joke? India the “leading Superpower of Asia” and some one to become “Veto Powered member of Security Council” to learn from that “tiny nation”!!

From every angle this is an opportunist move and shows that India has moved from Muslim neutral to Anti Muslim state.

If ME nations break relations with India and put embargo on India for Crude Oil, it is India which will suffer most and not these ME countries.

That is why there is no long term and true friendship between India and any of the ME countries.

India will change its stand with the drop of coin, it will only look on what US and Europe wants and then shift its policy.

E. India and Asian Nations:

19. India and Burma:

Most people might not remember that once Burma was part of India. Many young generation people might not see the reasonability of old Film Song "MERE PIYA GAYE RANGOON, KIYA HAI WAHAN SE TELEPHONE…"

There was a time when going to Rangoon was "as common" as going to Dhaka. But after Burma getting independence and it going its own communist way, it did not have much ties with India.

And India has turned "deaf ears" to the persecution and massacre and ethnic cleansing of poor ROAHNGIYA Muslims, because according to latest Indian policy, it will see nothing, hear nothing and speak nothing if any number of Muslims are killed any where.

20. India and Iraq:

Very few people will now that pre-1989 Saddam Husain had a very cordial relationship with India. It was Iraq which invited many Indian companies to come and install their plants in Iraq.

It was Iraq which voted against Pakistan and other Muslim countries in UNO, but it was one sided love affairs. And India dumped Iraq and Saddam after Kuwait invasion and looked stone faced with the destruction done by US and NATO forces there in 1990 and 2003.

Why to do anything when your "friend" is in trouble and / or in need.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43247 May 31, 2013
21. India and Iran:

India and Iran have relationships that are centuries old. Iran and India were always good friends. Iran invited Indian investment and thousands of Indian Engineers and doctors worked in Iran during shah's time.

But India did not have a good relationship when Shah was overthrown and had a “wait and see” policy. Its attitude was based on narrow short term gains and not based on any principles.

Then India sided with US on demanding that Iran halt its nuclear program. Was it not hypocrisy of highest order? India itself became nuclear using the same process, but was opposing another country by using the same route.

That is why, there is no “true friendship” between India and Iran and most of blame for that rests with India and not with Iran.

22. India and Afghanistan:

India again demonstrated it “On-off policy” towards Afghanistan. Afghanistan had no issues with India as such and the relationships between the two countries were “cordial and normal”.

India was using Afghanistan as a base to create disturbances in Pakistan, with which it had some ethnic disputes. That was very immoral.

When Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979, the whole world condemned that invasion. At that time India (a non aligned country) was in “friendship mode” with Russia, so it did not condemn the attack in clear words and asked for “All foreign troops” to vacate Afghanistan. India did not boycott Moscow Olympics of 1980, which was boycotted by most Western nations and won “Hockey Gold Medal for perhaps the last time”!!

When Freedom movement started in Afghanistan, India (still in Russian camp) did not support it, while most western countries were supporting it. So it was India’s miscalculation that the new rulers were not happy with Indian attitude.

But when Taliban came to power, India switched its side to align with USA and did not recognize their Government. And when USA and NATO attacked Afghanistan, India fully supported “War or Terror” and offered free use iof its land and airbases and naval bases to use by NATO and USA.

This was hypocrisy of highest order and India lost the friendship of Afghan people foe ever.

It is India which is responsible for the On-Off relationship with Afghanistan. It does not know how to ignore internal matters within any country and remain neutral.

(Contd)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43248 May 31, 2013
E. India and Superpowers:

23. India and USSR:

It was only recently that India and USSR had signed a pact of friendship that covered every thing.

Russia helped India with whatever industrial technology it had. Russia built steel plants and dams in India and supplied India with latest arms and military planes. It supported India in security council by vetoing any resolutions about Kashmir.

Russia allowed trade with India in Indian rupees, so as to help India paying its dues to Russia. It was an unbalanced relationship, with India being the beneficiary.

But how India repaid? Immediately after break up of USSR, India switched camp and became "natural friend" with USA!!

It disbanded to do trade with Russia in Rubles and asked it to pay in Dollars, It forgot that Russia was accepting to do business with India.

Not only that it stopped the practice of issuing visas to Russians "On the arrival" but asked them to get a visa before they come to India.

So from natural friend status, now Russia is another country and if the situation changes, India would once again run to Russia and tell them how "close and cordial" have been relationship between India and Russia.

And India did not win friendship with any countries that became independent after USSR was broken up. The 'White nations" were gobbled up by EU and Central Asian nations were "Muslim majority" states, so they became "untouchables" for Indian foreign policy think tanks.

24. India and USA:

Relationship between India and USA has been as between two worldly wise persons. Each one trying to get as much advantage of another and using every trick to get as much benefit as one can.

USA which was a "natural enemy and Model of Imperialism" during the cold war years, became a Model of Open Market and Globalization when it became the "Sole world power" after breakup of USSR.

India is trying every trick to woo USA and get as much as they can out of them. USA is doing the same. Let us see who is more successful in squeezing the oil from the other nation.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#43249 May 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Yeah ..You called him a "traitor" ..
...for having different views on the ISI..
..."pskak" supports the Maoist's ..there, is your traitor ..!
.I think all of us are just angry , another terrorist attack (this time it occurred in your country )...I'm kinda thinking ,every time a jihadi kills a non-Muslim ; ..KANTI..should give "MUQ" a raise ,for all the abuse, he is going to get ..
Why should KANTI give me a raise? Have you ever even seen Kanti magazine? It is published in Hindi language and I do not know if any English Translation is available.

That is how the falsehoods get propagated. Persons having no info make loose comments...

And who should give a raise when innocent Muslims in India are killed in the garb of "fake encounters", communal riots and judicial fraud as we saw in the case of Babri Masjid?
Dak-Original

Oxford, UK

#43250 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The enquiry concludes that the fire was started from inside the compartment and not from outside. That demolishes the theory of mob attacking the compartment and setting it on fire and then why only One Bogie of the entire Train? Why not set the entire train on fire?

>> Wrong MUQ. There were initial reports that it could be the case but then it was proven that it was a plot by a group muslims inflamed by the jingoistic BJP lot returning from Ayodhya. Post -riots, Indian authorities soft peddle in order not to cause more rioting by BJP and sympathiser lot. Another conspiracy, MUQ?

02. BJP and RSS activists were in the train, who started the dispute with station vendors and started the altercation. So far very few people were punished from Hindu community seeing the level of killings during Gujarat riots.

This MUQ used to post here that no one had been prosecuted and now he he says not enough lot were prosecuted. In riots it is often difficult to pinpoint culprits and culprits were on both sides. 30% of fatalities were not muslims. When did MUQ post his disgust at umpteen terrorist attacks in Gujarat before Godhra incident. No community, be they of any religion or no faith, should feel under siege. Ask the Shias of Pakistan today. OH! MUQ!

03. What Pakistan and Saudi Arabia has to do with Gujarat riots and Godhra incident? If these countries are not just, does it gives any right to India to do injustice with its Muslim population?
What sort of logic is this?

>>> MUQ is trying to be clever by ignoring the fact that my comment included Saudi's Arabia and Pakistan because it was in response to MUQ's use of those countries.

This MUQ tells us that "he does not want "Muslim/Hindu" debate but most of his posts other than the dawa spams are nothing but "Muslim/Hindu" in main.OH! MUQ!

Will real GOD punish......???? MUQ is not that ignorant as I have updated him on the fact of Evolution of the Specis.
See responses within the body as marked >>>

MILKY WAY

#43251 May 31, 2013
Existence of any masjid in India is as justified as existence of temples in UAE !

And so is the demolition .....

Babri Masjid was just the starting point......all the masjids will be demolished one day in India !

MILKY WAY

#43252 May 31, 2013
Shia sect is a deadly virus ???? And MUQ says so !

It is hilarious......Persians call Arabs- Barbarian, Locust Eaters and MUQ -mouthpiece of Baddu Locust eaters claims Persians as Virus..........

Ha....ha.....why man why ......????

Why so much of hate against fellow Muslims ???

Hate against Kaffurs we understand.....but hate against fellow Muslims??? it needs explanation .........
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Iran turning Shia:
Note: I do not encourage discussing the issues of sect and denomination on these threads, because they do not serve any purpose. So I would not comment on What Shia believe and what Sunni believe and who is right.
Because in Islam, there is no Shia and there is no Sunni. But I am just commenting in how and when Iran became a Shia country and how it affected Islamic Nation.
For more than 800 years Iran was part of main Islamic nation. It was deemed as “land of Philosophers”, Many well known Islamic Scholars were from Iran.
Persian was a major Islamic language and many original books on Quranic commentary, Jurisprudence, Sufism were written in Persian language.
All that changed when, SAFWI dynasty ruled Iran in 16th Century. He had some problems with the Ruling Muslim dynasty and wanted to break away based on ethnic disputes.
It was at that time, that some “well wisher” told him, that if he wants to break the “breakup” permanent with no hope of reconciliation, he should declare his faith to Shia.
The idea appealed to him and he declared his faith to Shia, and made Iran a Shia nation.
And it was from that day that Iran was lost permanently to Main Line Muslim world. It stopped producing any scholars who were known outside its borders. Only sectarian leaders came out of Iran and Persian was no longer a major Islamic language.
From Iran, Virus of Shia spread to other parts of Muslim world. It reached India when Mugal King HUMAYUN the Son of Babar, came to Iran for help and win back his kingdom.
Safwi Dynasty of Iran was a avowed enemy of Ottoman Dynasty and the two fought many times, only weakening the Islamic nations and strengthening their “common enemies”, i.e. Jews and Christians.
Even now this Shia Sunni divide has resulted in much bad blood between Muslims and their common enemies use this to further weakening Muslim’s power.
There is no shortage in India of keeping the “monuments of shame”….they kept Babri Masjid for 43 years before demolishing it in 1992!!
No they wanted to destroy the evidence for ever, because if the bogies were present, more tests could be done on them and more forensic information, DNA matching etc. could be possible.
There is no shortage of space in India to park “damaged and accidental bogies” especially those that are “evidence” in major criminal trial.

MILKY WAY

#43253 May 31, 2013
Errrrrrrr....because u performed so well for them.....you turned out to be more imposter, traitor , deshdrohi, brainwashed, terrorist.......than they expected !!!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should KANTI give me a raise?
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#43254 May 31, 2013
Dear brathers , I am after Foreign policy analysis now.....you must have read my posts on it ! Let me clarify further that India should follow Islamic nation's foreign policy.......

Like Pakistan.....good foreign policy helps them busting their own a** by drones......

Like Libya.....bust western diplomat's a** at the first opportunity.....

Like Arabia......with good policy just sell the whole country to US...

Iran....err they are virus but still....India should at least follow them in foreign policy....by becoming a forgotten and lost state !

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43258 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should KANTI give me a raise? Have you ever even seen Kanti magazine? It is published in Hindi language and I do not know if any English Translation is available.
That is how the falsehoods get propagated. Persons having no info make loose comments...
And who should give a raise when innocent Muslims in India are killed in the garb of "fake encounters", communal riots and judicial fraud as we saw in the case of Babri Masjid?
...I believe "Dak-Original" ..I find it very unlikely that you could access "topix forum" from Saudi Arabia ..if you were not in the pay of Wahabist propagandists ..

Ah , India and the sub-continent ; there is much religious strive ....Sometimes the Muslims win , sometimes they do not ..

..As , for Babri Masjid ..."MUQ" some mosques are just too toxic to the neighboring communities ..i.e. the Red Mosque of Islamabad

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43259 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
But when Taliban came to power, India switched its side to align with USA and did not recognize their Government. And when USA and NATO attacked Afghanistan, India fully supported “War or Terror” and offered free use iof its land and airbases and naval bases to use by NATO and USA.
This was hypocrisy of highest order and India lost the friendship of Afghan people foe ever.
It is India which is responsible for the On-Off relationship with Afghanistan. It does not know how to ignore internal matters within any country and remain neutral.
(Contd)
...Not even the Afghans support the Taliban ..India is helping Afghanistan, by opposing the Taliban ..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#43260 May 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Iran turning Shia:
So I take it this SAFWI mob were Sunni and they had a falling out so they chose a different path to reach their Allah ?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#43261 May 31, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
Saar,
You forgot to mention India's growing and close relationship with Israel. Is It because both have katus as "natural" enemies?
Saar, please share your thoughts on Indo-Israel friendship which includes trade, arms, sharing intelligence and anti katu strategies.
Murugan Sir.

I did mention India's U turn to become closest friend of Isreal. I did not mention any religion, because I want to avoid any religious debate.

But the real reason why India wants to be friends with Israel are religious.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43262 May 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Not even the Afghans support the Taliban ..India is helping Afghanistan, by opposing the Taliban ..
Are you related to GWB the Great?

He also went to Afghanistan to "help" them, after more than 100,000 dead, his help has still not finished.

I wish India take over from USA and NATO in 2014 and try to "finish off" Taliban from there.

It would be "fun" to watch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min number four 508,339
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) 23 min Barros chingon 382
Torture & Sexual Harassment of Hindu women. 2 hr Khan 2
Can muslims say Gazwa e Hind Hadiths are wrong? 4 hr Dawn of Reality 1
News All around the city, New Yorkers are protesting... 4 hr Dawn of Reality 8
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? 6 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 6 hr Old Pom 25
More from around the web