No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Murugan

Bangalore, India

#43195 May 29, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Plotters of train were muslims and the fact was not pushed immediately in order not extend the riots. The culprits have been incarcerated. This MUQ is inventing or quoting a mischief tale.
BJP lot were the ones who were in train and that made some BJP politicians to encourage killings during riots and prompt Police action was absent. These lot are also incarcerated.
Now, this MUQ thinks situation in his dear Saudi's Arabia and Pakistan is better as far as justice is concerned. Pakistan situation speaks for itself and Saudi riots by Shias some yaers ago did not even hit news due to clampdown. OH! MUQ!
NB: Will real GOD be merciful some one like MUQ for his efforts here?
If muslims were plotters,where was your fav bjp govt ?can they not prevent it?they deliberately allowed the trains to be burnt,so they can have political mileage,is it possible for anyone to burn any train at a railway station in north india?all hindus are same,thinkers from gand
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

#43196 May 29, 2013
Ram ki Gaand wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Shankaracharya". Aik Shankaracharya ne to yahan tak kaha hai ke Islam ko agar saari duniya suikar karle to is mein koi burai nahin hai.... is se hamara dharam kamzor nahin hoga balke aur mazboot hoga.
Beta samajhdari isi baat mein hai ke tum log us Shankaracharya ki baat pe amal karo.
kyo bhai mubarakpuri chap book pahd ker yeh comment ker rahe ho.
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

#43197 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a proof that humans had links with monkey,sale chutiye maha lodu ek b post bta jisme kuch substance hai tere?only ppl with horrible sense of distasteful humour wl find any thing in your post,5 year me ek post bta apni,0nly DAK, like gujju gay will jerk off when you use abuses on muslims thinking it can held back highly logical,honest poster such as muq
aiyoo murugana apki hindi dekh ker toh hum north indian aryan bhi sharma jate hai.
Jai murugana
jai rajnikanta
Dak-Original

Dagenham, UK

#43198 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to talk about secularism when you are yourself the worshipper of modi,atleast mup is trying to be neutral and not biased,the moment any of muslims target modi or hindu,you immediately jump to the rescue?
And stop doing oh muq oh muq,control yourself gay
Me and Modi! This chuddi is confused by the practice of using too many chuddis. He has not been reading my posts or has attributed some other posters' remark. He is so confused that he calls me "gay" when there is nothing in my post to indicate such status! This foul mouth one is prode sake muslim only and yet MUQ calls him "brother". MUQ does not like filthy language except if it is from this gutter life-form since he praises MUQ "logic", "honesty", etc. I wonder how many of such lot in India?
sesut
Dak-Original

Dagenham, UK

#43199 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
If muslims were plotters,where was your fav bjp govt ?can they not prevent it?they deliberately allowed the trains to be burnt,so they can have political mileage,is it possible for anyone to burn any train at a railway station in north india?all hindus are same,thinkers from gand
As usual, a senseless pride sake response.
Dak-Original

Oxford, UK

#43200 May 29, 2013
"OH!?" is not a sex grunt as the renowned Chudi likes to portray just to get MUQ off hook on the basis of disgust. LOL!
OH! Chudi!
PAKI Brain

Croydon, UK

#43201 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted PAKI, you know who lit the fuse!
LOL
Murugan

Bangalore, India

#43202 May 29, 2013
PAKI Brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted PAKI, you know who lit the fuse!
LOL
sarr,

i am a true patriot indian,i live in greater kailash 2,new delhi .. i hate hindus including gays like DAK,any problem with that?
Pseudonym writer

Ashburn, VA

#43203 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
sarr,
i am a true patriot indian,i live in greater kailash 2,new delhi .. i hate hindus including gays like DAK,any problem with that?
Ok you mean to say in one of the Patli Gali in JJ (juggi jhoprdi) colony just backside of the jama masjid in Purani Delhi where lot of dalit converted katwa like you living in ghetto ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43204 May 29, 2013
Ooooops.....I never knew Greater Kailash is in Gurgaon !!!!
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
sarr,

MILKY WAY

#43205 May 29, 2013
Hmmmm…..filhal tou worldwide fashion Kabba ki taraf lund oothA kaar pee marney ka haey ….And I love it !!!
Ram ki Gaand wrote:
<quoted text>
Parvati ke phudde,
Ganga mein nahane aur kashi ki pooja karne ke bajaye kaabe ki taraf ho kar namaz pado aur Allah se panah mango gunahon se bachne ke liye.
"Shankaracharya". Aik Shankaracharya ne to yahan tak kaha hai ke Islam ko agar saari duniya suikar karle to is mein koi burai nahin hai.... is se hamara dharam kamzor nahin hoga balke aur mazboot hoga.
Beta samajhdari isi baat mein hai ke tum log us Shankaracharya ki baat pe amal karo.

MILKY WAY

#43206 May 29, 2013
ha....ha....

Muslims never ruled India

Brits never ruled India

Muslims are so phuddu that even got scrwd by Oriyas

Khadija was Mohammad's mother....

And you are Chutiya Kattu Chaddi Chor......

And so on ....

All proved under ur nose...and approved by whole forum.....

So much so that u are putting Vitamin X lotion on your chop dk to make it full again and claim in forum "Mein tou Muslim hoon hi nahi" !!!!
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a proof that humans had links with monkey,sale chutiye maha lodu ek b post bta jisme kuch substance hai tere?only ppl with horrible sense of distasteful humour wl find any thing in your post,5 year me ek post bta apni,0nly DAK, like gujju gay will jerk off when you use abuses on muslims thinking it can held back highly logical,honest poster such as muq

MILKY WAY

#43207 May 29, 2013
MUQ and Chaddi were caught nude under a tree , thick in chodampatti, by HK. Both nudes left behind chaddi ....and started running away covering their privates........

HK yelled- Abey Chutiyo , chop dk and phati gaand is same for all Kattus........you should have covered your face....so that I would not recognise you in public !!!!!

From that day MUQ & Chaddi are thick in religious debate - whether Mohammad asked to cover face or a** with Hijab !!!!

After all all wisdom is in Quran !
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43208 May 29, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
..Burning Hindus in "that" train ..was , like burning Quran's .....The Hindus went "crazy" .....and, hundreds of innocent Muslims were murdered ...

It is called ,provoking ....(just, like in Iraq ,) the terrorist wish to start a civil war ........Will, they succeed ...???
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43209 May 29, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Now MUQ has exposed himself fully and the talk of him being Indian patriot is all bunkum. All nations with some animosity or aim to gain illicit advantage use spies. However, especially isnce "thousand cuts" Zia UL Haq days, the ISI has been used by Pakistan Army and with knowledge of all successive governments as a destabilisation tool in India first and then Afghanistan. Former ISI chief admitted this to the Geo TV only a couple of years ago. RAW operates like normal agency and it is under control and not in the hands of Indian Army.
O jihadist one, you have let down good lot in muslim community who aspire to live peacefully in a secular India. OH! MUQ!
....You owe "MUQ" an apology ...He has never claimed to "be" anything, but an Indian ...

as ,for ISI and RAW same as your MI6 ..seems they, are all pretty incompetent ...(mine too)..

MILKY WAY

#43210 May 29, 2013
Then how to blame Muslims for WTC ? US fav government with Bushy Dk could not do anything to stop Atta-boys from ramming in to WTC ? Is it possible to hit a skyscraper in US by planes ?

All Kaffurs are same- think from gaand !

Sometimes I wonder if Chaddi is just a clone of MUQ !
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>

MILKY WAY

#43211 May 29, 2013
MUQ takes Indian detaste for ISI as personal attack on Muslims........

Doesn't it mean his / Muslims affiliation is with ISI and Pak ??????

harminder

Dombivli, India

#43214 May 30, 2013
".."allah hu akbar" in the name of allah the most merciful ...kafur drone has lit my islamic pakistani arse which is infact reserved for arabs..."

help help

Drone strike reportedly kills a long-sought target in Pakistan
A Pakistani security official says he is nearly certain that Waliur Rehman, the Pakistani Taliban's second-in-command, was killed in a U.S. drone strike.

By Alex Rodriguez, Shashank Bengali and Zulfiqar Ali, Los Angeles Times
May 29, 2013, 6:25 p.m.
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — For three long years, the CIA hunted the Pakistani militant who had helped send a suicide bomber deep into a U.S. base in eastern Afghanistan. The audacious mission killed seven U.S. intelligence officers and contractors, one of the deadliest days in agency history.

Early Wednesday, the CIA apparently sought at least partial payback. Drone aircraft fired four missiles into a mud-walled compound in Pakistan's tribal area while the suspect was supposedly asleep.

Pakistani security officials said the missiles killed Waliur Rehman, the Pakistani Taliban's second-in-command who allegedly played a major role in launching cross-border attacks on U.S. military forces inside Afghanistan, as well as in the suicide bombing inside the CIA base in Khowst on Dec. 30, 2009.

The 3 a.m. missile strike was the first since President Obama declared May. 23 that America had turned a corner in the war against Al Qaeda and its affiliates, and announced new restrictions on targeted killings by drones.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43215 May 30, 2013
Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part-1 (by MUQ)

Opening Remarks:

01. These are my personal views and I do not become Anti National by posting them.

02. I use the word India and Indian in place of Hindu to avoid Hindu Muslim debate. But since Muslims had little say in policies of Indian Govt. since independence, and most decisions were taken by Hindus, so they might as well be called Hindu views.

A. Importance of Foreign Policy:

01. Foreign Policy plays a very important role in the build up of any country and its relation with other countries. It is thru this foreign policy that other countries know about India.

02. Foreign policy is what gets a country friends and foes in short term and in long term.

03. A policy build on principles and with consistency and to go with it in thin and thick would get a country permanent friends and friendly nations.

04. A policy based on opportunism and with short term gains, would in long run, lose that country as a "reliable partners" and it would jump from one camp to another camp and supporting one cause and then another cause. And in the end, it would not have any position in the world.

05. For example, till 1940 s, USA had a policy of "Isolation" from other countries. It did not actively involved being part of any group or make war on any country. It used all its energies to make a strong technical and military power. Then after WW-2, it claimed the position of "Leader of Free world" and then we see USA being engaged in one war or the other all the time.

06. Despite being a super power and giving Billions of Dollars of aid to poor and needy countries, it formed no "permanent friendship" except with a "few White Christian Nations and Zionist state of Isreal". This is due to US policies being short term and based on gain and opportunism. It would aid one country and after some years, become its arch enemy (Example US-Iran relationship).

B. What is basis of Indian Foreign Policy in past 60 years.

07. If we analyze Indian foreign policy in past 60 years, we find that it is based on short term and immediate gains. India has never formed foreign policy which is based on principle and then adhering to it, irrespective of changing circumstances.

08. It is because of this principle that India voting in UNO against some countries with which it very cordial relations. It is because of "Arm twisting" by some Superpower or "Mouth watering Carrot of Permanent seat in security council with Veto Power" that made India to make U turn.

09. We see India the champion of opposing NPT and getting Nuclear capabilities to "Plead" for NPT for other countries? Is that not a double standard?

10. That is why we see India not gaining "even one" good friend amongst 200 nations of the world, which would be called its "permanent friend". None of its immediate neighbors, nor any of the World Superpowers or any country in Seven continents, would sacrifice its interests to come to the aid of India.(Getting support temporarily and if it be in their interest another thing).

11. And the beauty is that India will always blame other countries for not being its good friend. It would not see its own role and how it left these nations when they needed Indian support in UNO.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43216 May 30, 2013
Indian Foreign Policy since Independence: Part-2 (by MUQ)

C. Some "forgotten Close Friends":

13. Before we come to events of recent past, let us take some forgotten cases, in which India showed too much initiative in start and then those countries "faded away" from Indian map.

14. India and Egypt:

Many people would have forgotten that it were Nehru, Nasser and Tito, who started this Non Align Movement in 1950 s. The club grew to more than 150 nations during the height of Cold War. Most Third world nations and African nations became its members.

It was Nasser that did not allow Portuguese Warships to travel thru Suez canal in 1962, that Goa was so easily captured by Indian army in 1962. But India did little to help Egypt during 1967 war.

But soon after death of Nasser in 1968, the "warm" relations between India and Egypt cooled down and now are only formal.

Same thing happened with Tito and Yugoslavia. It was a communist country, but with independence. NAM brought India and Yugoslavia closer, but after death of Tito, the relationships between the two nations went on cold burner. Now the country itself is gone and India had no say in its break up.

15. India and Indonesia:

Very few people (of this generation) that once India and Indonesia were strong backers of the philosophy of PANCSHILA. This was supposed to be a new philosophy to bring peace and close relationship between countries of the world.

But soon it was forgotten, when communist uprising began in Indonesia. India did not any help to that country to fight the insurgency and very soon the warm relationships turned normal and then cool.

16. India and Tibet:

India did a Volta Face on the issue of Tibet. While giving all "support" to Dalai Lama and Tibet people, it lacked the "Moral courage" to face China and tell them that Tibet is an autonomous region like Sikkim and Bhutan (later India "swallowed" Sikkim by that Tibetan Example).

In the end neither Tibetan people are happy with India not Chinese and India is considered as "weak chain" by both groups.

If India's policy was based on principles, it would have been consistent with its approach (And Same India wants China to accept India's claim that Whole of Kashmir is integral and unbreakable part of India!!).

17. India and South Africa:

It was South Africa where Mahatma Gandhi experimented with his Sataygrah ideology. Experience gained there allowed him to make adjustment and then use it in India during freedom movement.

It was by this connection that India should have special relationship with South Africa. But India only did lip service to blacks there and when Mandela was released and got power, India jumped into the band wagon and became its greatest admirers.

But after initial years, the "warmth" has gone between India and South Africa and there is only formal relationship between the two countries.

(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 44 min DaniEl 517,054
News Kind stranger returns wallet to owner and has a... 1 hr True Christian wi... 2
There is only one God. 2 hr Ismail 4
Sexually starved American school teacher 2 hr Ismail 3
News 'Too controversial': Turkey drops evolution fro... 2 hr True Christian wi... 3
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,310
Muslim marriage 3 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
More from around the web