No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#43081 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have "decided" without hearing out the other party? Is this approach fair?
We were discussing the issue of Creator and suddenly he disappeared.
Fairness you ask for as the Islam hordes it way into other cultures in the name of long ago departed Islam that was exterminated by it's own worshipers leaving you on your own to keep the candle lit in the breeze of despair all in the name of one person the one and only one who has ever come to you.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43082 May 27, 2013
Dear MUQ – person without a nation, dimwit without any innovation,
After reams of cut paste posts without any innovation , it not surprising that you are yet to find a true Muslim and a true Muslim nation. Then as a contradiction you have posted many posts as a cheerleader for the acts of so called Muslims, Muslim nations……… Like you appreciated bravery of Muslims (Al Quida ?) for fighting US and West for 12 years , but when you consider Al Quida not to be a perfect follower of Islam or a perfect Muslim outfit, how you bestow the credit of their so called bravery on Muslim Quom ??????

Hey….come on- either a person is Muslim or he is not , a nation is Muslim or not…..what d’ya mean by – thorda Muslim, thorda Kafur , thorda Gandoo haey ??????
As a matter of fact only true Muslim is dead and buried long back for good under Grand Mosque in Arabia…….named Mohammad…….

Yes man – you just compare- He was the only Guy who believed his own hallucination , his own BS……and dictated whoever believes in his belief are Muslims – rest Kaffurs !!! No thorda thorda belief………..it need to be 100 %.
If you believe the BS that Kabba has the grave of Hagar (Ibrahim’s wife…?), Just dig it out and prove to the world……
In Turkey St Pauls grave was dug out and his existence was proved ! Christians tested Shroud of Turin and proved it is a fake ! They are brave……..you so called Muslims are phuddus ……you either have doubt or know the BS………you surely don’t believe Mohammad’s belief 100 %!

You are worse Kaffurs . Kaffurs just don’t give fkck to Mohammad’s act ….but you doubt him ! That makes you worse Kaffurs. Why Shia and Sunni fight for centuries ? Why All fkcng sects of Muslim fight among themselves with heavy bloodshed ?

Oh….NO…..don’t say you would not discuss it as it is internal matter of Muslims…..IT IS NOT…….it is just struggle among you Kaffurs to decide who is MUSLIM……..and we know the struggle will end with ur death ….as all of you are worse Kaffurs…..

Just see – your confusion and dimwit has made you a Cormorant without a nation……You are not Indian as you don’t believe in concept of India as nation……and Arabs will not give you citizenship as you don’t fulfill their idea of true Muslims.

And innovation ? You dimwit don’t have it in your gene………

Look at Mr. Tripathi – signed a contract of 1 Million USD for a book called ‘Vayputra’, which is just the same old BS packaged in a brand new package with a touch of innovation………

Hey….hey…hey….Chaddi don’t fkcng tell me that I am talking about a Oriya ….so I must be from 3 O’clock position of India…….as you are just another a**hole cormorant Kattu……..

As a matter of fact if Govinda make’s a Movie ‘ Kattu No.1’….you will be his idol and inspiration !!!

Luv
HK

#43085 May 27, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
After reams of cut paste posts without any innovation , it not surprising that you are yet to find a true Muslim and a true Muslim nation. Then as a contradiction you have posted many posts as a cheerleader for the acts of so called Muslims, Muslim nations……… Like you appreciated bravery of Muslims (Al Quida ?) for fighting US and West for 12 years , but when you consider Al Quida not to be a perfect follower of Islam or a perfect Muslim outfit, how you bestow the credit of their so called bravery on Muslim Quom ??????
Hey….come on- either a person is Muslim or he is not , a nation is Muslim or not…..what d’ya mean by – thorda Muslim, thorda Kafur , thorda Gandoo haey ??????
As a matter of fact only true Muslim is dead and buried long back for good under Grand Mosque in Arabia…….named Mohammad…….
Yes man – you just compare- He was the only Guy who believed his own hallucination , his own BS……and dictated whoever believes in his belief are Muslims – rest Kaffurs !!! No thorda thorda belief………..it need to be 100 %.
If you believe the BS that Kabba has the grave of Hagar (Ibrahim’s wife…?), Just dig it out and prove to the world……
In Turkey St Pauls grave was dug out and his existence was proved ! Christians tested Shroud of Turin and proved it is a fake ! They are brave……..you so called Muslims are phuddus ……you either have doubt or know the BS………you surely don’t believe Mohammad’s belief 100 %!
You are worse Kaffurs . Kaffurs just don’t give fkck to Mohammad’s act ….but you doubt him ! That makes you worse Kaffurs. Why Shia and Sunni fight for centuries ? Why All fkcng sects of Muslim fight among themselves with heavy bloodshed ?
Oh….NO…..don’t say you would not discuss it as it is internal matter of Muslims…..IT IS NOT…….it is just struggle among you Kaffurs to decide who is MUSLIM……..and we know the struggle will end with ur death ….as all of you are worse Kaffurs…..
Just see – your confusion and dimwit has made you a Cormorant without a nation……You are not Indian as you don’t believe in concept of India as nation……and Arabs will not give you citizenship as you don’t fulfill their idea of true Muslims.
Look at Mr. Tripathi – signed a contract of 1 Million USD for a book called ‘Vayputra’, which is just the same old BS packaged in a brand new package with a touch of innovation………
Hey….hey…hey….Chaddi don’t fkcng tell me that I am talking about a Oriya ….so I must be from 3 O’clock position of India…….as you are just another a**hole cormorant Kattu……..
As a matter of fact if Govinda make’s a Movie ‘ Kattu No.1’….you will be his idol and inspiration !!!
Luv
HK
Rock On !
Razak

Germany

#43086 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you member of RSS?
It needs a MAN to stand upto US and NATO for 12 long years.
These RSS SHOORVEERS would have sh***d in their Dhoties and would have worn "Saree" (As Baba Ramdev did) to avoid recognition!!
How "peaceful" they are is seen during Anti Muslim riots, what we saw in 1992 Babri Masjid Demolition, Bombay riots of 1992 and Gujarat riots of 2002.
Roar like a Lion when you have odds in your favor and meow like a Cat when odds are against you.
PS:
You are dragging me again towards this Hindu versus Muslim issue, which I want to avoid.
Lot of Muslims make a big deal about Afghans fighting the Britishers, the Russians, the Americans. But is it because of their ethnicity or religion?

In Mahabharata the land of Afghanistan was associated with Gandharvas and they were reputed to be a warrior tribe. During Alexander's invasion he had to face stiff resistance from the Afghan tribes. During those days they were Buddhists.

Afghan people led a military camp like existence which had its advantages and disadvantages. Advantage was that they were always warmed up for fighting battles at the drop of a hat.

In such battle ready communities females played a supportive role and they didn't shed tears or displayed excessive sentimentalism that can weaken the hearts of male fighters.

Disadvantage with such camp like existence was the Afghans didn't make much advances in arts, literature, science or philosophy which was the preserve of more peaceful communities.

What you have to ask is how much of the native Muslims from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh were major rulers and conquerors? All the major rulers were from Central Asia who in any case led a fighting camp like existence whether they were Muslims or not.

Observer

India

#43087 May 27, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Luv
HK
Madarchod kaji,kabhi tow meaningful post kar,tu samajhta hai ki bda phadu funny post kia tune,but saale kisi bihari mahagandu ki aulad apna post to pdh lia kar before submitting,chutiya kahin ka
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#43088 May 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The fault lies within Christian charity
...Christian... naivete ...is a better adjective ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43089 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not hurt me in any part. People launch a tangent attack on islam when they seem to criticise Muslim and any Muslim country like Saudi Arabia.
And I do not like tangent attacks, I want to discuss Islam and its teachings openly.
Which most people want to avoid.
...YOU...YOU...!! avoid it's teaching openly .....What are the fruits of Islam ...???....Pakistan ..Somalia ...Egypt...Chechnya...Iran...S yria ....basically all Arabs ..

discuss the "fruits" of Islam ...or..admit you only wish to discuss "what" Islam aspires "to" ...which no one actually follows ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43091 May 27, 2013
Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarr,
Have you ever tasted a South Indian lund? Punjabi katus like you are lining up for mine.
Murlidharan Mahanlingam Murugan
..ah..?..Are you selling finger food ....??

So, "Murugan" you're into Men ....Why, am I not surprised ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43092 May 27, 2013
Razak wrote:
<quoted text>Lot of Muslims make a big deal about Afghans fighting the Britishers, the Russians, the Americans. But is it because of their ethnicity or religion?
In Mahabharata the land of Afghanistan was associated with Gandharvas and they were reputed to be a warrior tribe. During Alexander's invasion he had to face stiff resistance from the Afghan tribes. During those days they were Buddhists.
Afghan people led a military camp like existence which had its advantages and disadvantages. Advantage was that they were always warmed up for fighting battles at the drop of a hat.
In such battle ready communities females played a supportive role and they didn't shed tears or displayed excessive sentimentalism that can weaken the hearts of male fighters.
Disadvantage with such camp like existence was the Afghans didn't make much advances in arts, literature, science or philosophy which was the preserve of more peaceful communities.
What you have to ask is how much of the native Muslims from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh were major rulers and conquerors? All the major rulers were from Central Asia who in any case led a fighting camp like existence whether they were Muslims or not.
I hope "it" is ethnicity ...Afghans just have too many things against them ...Taliban ..Opium..Illiteracy..Corruptio n..and ,a Nuclear Armed Neighbor ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43093 May 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock On !
..time will tell....KATTU'S ,have numbers ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43094 May 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I wonder what ever happened to our friend Dragnet.
He wanted to discuss about Islam step by step.
But after two or three posts, he seems to have gone on "Long vacation".
He will re-surface after a month or so and start from point zero , complaining "No one talks to him logically and reasonably"
I have seen this attitude in most people on this thread. After two or three exchanges, they seem to have lost their interest and their zeal.
Why is it so?
...."MUQ"....Buddy.. .you went to Bahrain , good for you ....I hope you had sex with a girl ,this time ...(instead of those filipino men in, Jubail..)....
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#43095 May 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because MUQ dodges answering the questions put.
..Hey..."Neville Thompson" ...While , "MUQ" does loves his kitman ....he , has been rebutting attacks ..quite handsomely..

..Thank-you .."MUQ"..
Observer

India

#43096 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...."MUQ"... .Buddy...you went to Bahrain , good for you ....I hope you had sex with a girl ,this time ...(instead of those filipino men in, Jubail..)....
Look who is talking about sex,a gay christian who has erectile dysfunction from the time he was born,did you not tell us last time,you contracted syphlis due to blow jobb you gave it to dak the old hog,the gujju bastard coz you cant just make it rise
Dak-Original

Dagenham, UK

#43097 May 27, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who is talking about sex,a gay christian who has erectile dysfunction from the time he was born,did you not tell us last time,you contracted syphlis due to blow jobb you gave it to dak the old hog,the gujju bastard coz you cant just make it rise
Filth minded chadi likes us to think he belongs to a faith of god! LOL!

#43098 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Christian... naivete ...is a better adjective ..
Same thing, naivety is borne of Christianity and that is what makes it so.

#43099 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
..Hey..."Neville Thompson" ...While , "MUQ" does loves his kitman ....he , has been rebutting attacks ..quite handsomely..
..Thank-you .."MUQ"..
Very scripted you mean !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#43101 May 27, 2013
Chhinal ki dukaan ka chillard Chaddi,
You should be thanking me for honouring you as " Kattu No. 1" over MUQ......but you fkcng paida-ishi gandoo jo tahra....given a throne - you will first sht and pee on it before sitting !!

Luv
HK
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod kaji,kabhi tow meaningful post kar,tu samajhta hai ki bda phadu funny post kia tune,but saale kisi bihari mahagandu ki aulad apna post to pdh lia kar before submitting,chutiya kahin ka
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43102 May 27, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 112
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Delegations (Contd.)

1. Bani Haneefa Delegation:

They arrived in Madinah in the ninth year of Al-Hijra. They were 17 in number and included the Master of Liars, Musailima [Fath Al-Bari 8/87] bin Thumamah bin Kabeer bin Habeeb bin Al-Harith of Bani Haneefa The group of delegates were housed in a Helper’s house. They came to the Prophet [pbuh] and declared their Islamization. As for Musailima the liar, versions vary concerning his embracing Islam. Contemplation of all these versions shows clearly that Musailima expressed disapproval and revealed haughtiness, boastful spirit and expectations to be a prince.

At first the Prophet [pbuh] attempted going on well with him. he dealt with him nicely and charitably but that did not do with him. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] perceived evil in his soul and recognized that he was one of those three evils he dreamt of while asleep.

Finally, the Prophet’s predictions of Musailima came true; for when Musailima returned to Yamama, he kept on thinking about the Prophet [pbuh] and how he would be his partner. His dreams and thoughts went so far as to claim that he himself was a prophet. To confirm his prophecy he started uttering rhymed statements.

He said that it was lawful to drink wine and commit adultery. He, however, bore witness that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]was a real Prophet. His people, who were fascinated by what he allowed them to do, followed him and made bargains with him. He grew so prominent among them that they called him the beneficent of Al-Yamama. He wrote to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] saying: "I have been appointed an associate with you, so I will have a half and Quraish will have the other half of the people’s affairs." The Messenger of Allah’s reply was a letter saying that:

"Verily, the earth is Allah’s. He gives it as a heritage to whom He will of His slaves, and the (blessed) end is for the Muttaqûn (pious)." [Al-Qur'an 7:128][Za'd Al-Ma'ad 3/31,32]

On the authority of Ibn Mas‘ud, he says: When the two messengers of Musailima — Ibn An-Nawaha and Ibn Athal — came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], he asked them: "Do you bear witness that I am the Messenger of Allah?" Their reply was "We testify that Musailima is the Messenger of Allah." "I believe in Allah and in His Messenger," said the Prophet [pbuh], "If I had ever thought of killing a messenger I would have killed you both." [Mishkat Al-Masabeeh 2/347]

Musailima’s pretence to prophethood was in the tenth year of Al-Hijra. But he was killed in Al-Yamama war during Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq era, in Rabi‘ Al-Awwal, in the twelfth year of Al-Hijra. He was killed by Wahshi, the killer of Hamzah. The second person who claimed to be a prophet was Al-Aswad Al-‘Ansi who was in Yemen. He was killed by Fairuz. His head was cut off a day and a night before the Prophet’s death. So when the delegates came he told them the news that reached him through Divine Revelation. News about his death reached Abu Bakr [R] from Yemen.[Fath Al-Bari 8/93]

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43103 May 27, 2013
Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-5A

Newly fractured cross sections of red/gray chips from the four different dust samples are shown by BSE imaging in Fig.(5). These four cross sections are representative of all the red/gray chips studied from the dust samples. The BSE images illustrate the finding that all of the red layers studied contained small bright particles or grains characterized by a high average atomic number. The size and presence of the particles was found to be consistent throughout the layers, but the concentration of the particles was found to vary locally, as can be seen from the images.

X-ray energy-dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS) analyses of both the red and gray layers from cross sections prepared from the four dust samples were performed and representative spectra are shown in Figs.(6, 7). The four spectra in Fig.(6) indicate that the gray layers are consistently characterized by high iron and oxygen content including a smaller amount of carbon.(Contd.)

The chemical signatures found in the red layers are also quite consistent (Fig. 7), each showing the presence of aluminum (Al), silicon (Si), iron (Fe) and oxygen (O), and a significant carbon (C) peak as well. At still higher magnifications, BSE imaging of the red layer illustrates the similarity between the different dust samples. BSE images of small but representative portions of each red-layer cross section are shown in Fig.(8).

The results indicate that the small particles with very high BSE intensity (brightness) are consistently 100 nm in size and have a faceted appearance. These bright particles are seen intermixed with plate-like particles that have intermediate BSE intensity and are approximately 40 nm thick and up to about 1 micron across. Furthermore, by comparing the BSE image in Fig.(8a) to the SE image in Fig.(9), it can be seen that all of the particles are embedded in an unstructured matrix which gives a dark BSE intensity.

XEDS maps of the cross-section surface of the red layer were acquired at a beam energy of 10 kV. The acquisition area of the maps is shown by the BSE image in Fig.(10a). The XEDS maps, several of which are shown in Fig.(10b-f), indicate by color, the degree to which the particular element is present at or near the surface from point to point across the area.

The results indicate that the smaller particles with very bright BSE intensity are associated with the regions of high Fe and O. The plate-like particles with intermediate BSE intensity appear to be associated with the regions of high Al and Si. The O map (d) also indicates oxygen present, to a lesser degree, in the location of the Al and Si. However, it is inconclusive from these data whether the O is associated with Si or Al or both. The carbon map appears less definitive, that is, it does not appear to be associated with a particular particle or group of particles, but rather with the matrix material.

In order to learn more from these findings, a focused electron beam was placed directly onto the different particles, and the XEDS data were collected. By placing the beam on a cluster of plate-like particles, the spectrum in Fig.(11a) was generated. The spectrum in Fig.(11b) was acquired from a cluster of the smaller bright faceted grains. Again it was observed that the thin sheet-like particles are rich in Al and Si whereas the bright faceted grains are rich in Fe. Both spectra display significant carbon and oxygen, which may be partially due to the beam spreading and receiving an overlapping X-ray signal from the matrix material as well as particles below the surface.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#43104 May 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...YOU...YOU...!! avoid it's teaching openly .....What are the fruits of Islam ...???....Pakistan ..Somalia ...Egypt...Chechnya...Iran...S yria ....basically all Arabs ..
discuss the "fruits" of Islam ...or..admit you only wish to discuss "what" Islam aspires "to" ...which no one actually follows ...
To call these nations "Arabs" means you do not know about who are Arabs?

The "fruits" of a religion are not countries?

According to Islamic teachings, there should be only one Big Islamic nation, not these 60 odd "fractured" countries. This was how western people divided the Nation of Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT was the NAME of RAPIST Mohamad TWIN sister? 37 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 1
QURAN d EVIL gift GIVEN by SATAN Allah LuciferT... 39 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 9
Muslim HATE CLUB Surah 5:51-DO NOT TAKE Xtians ... 40 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 7
Evil mohammed 46 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 44
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! (Apr '16) 59 min XTIANsCAME first 50
Arabic Word SALAM means Peace!JIHAD means Struggle 1 hr MUSLIMs R PAGANS 6
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 517,789
More from around the web