No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41853 Apr 29, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then be brave and different for a change and cast your votes for the BJP instead of being suckers and a defined vote bank for Congress! I noticed you used free birds in quotes. Guess that means not free.
What would BJP do for Muslims?

What the BJP Govt. in center for 5 Years did for Muslims?

What did Modi did for Muslims in Gujarat for past 10 years?

Why should we vote for him at center?

Don't you feel shame for asking Muslims to vote for BJP and Modi?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41854 Apr 29, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called experts you are quoting with mind numbing regularity could not obtain a single sampling of the tons of debris lying all over the area to prove their explosion theories? These armchair experts have writing volumes without ever examining debris samples for traces of explosives. How?
I suspect these so called experts were hired by Muslims to promote these theories due to fear of repercussions from the US. Coward Muslims did the act and now wanted to avoid the consequences for their actions.
Who said that they "did not find" traces of Nano Thermites in the dust of WTC debris?

Read the full report, I am posting one page every day.

These experts are Not Muslims and they are not supporters of Osama or Taliban.

What they want is the Truth and only truth. And the beauty of Truth is that no Truth will contradict another truth.

And is someone wants to pass a falsehood as Truth, he has to make 100 lies and still he will be unable to prove it.

This is with the Govt. theory on 9/11, it is as full of holes as Swiss Cheese and they have a "different explanation" for every hole!!

As if on the eve of 9/11, every rule, every law and every thing was suspended.

And now the same people have become super alert, super expert and super intelligent and they will not allow even an ant or pigeon to pass unnoticed!!

Only dummies can swallow this strange transformation in US people before and after 9/11.

To me it seems they are same gullible people brainwashed by the media.

PS

And we see the same trend emerging in India also, RSS and BJP providing the main initative
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41855 Apr 29, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-98 A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Conquest of Makkah (Contd.)

Khalid bin Al-Waleed at the head of 350 horsemen of Helpers, Emigrants and Bani Saleem was despatched once again in the same year 8 A.H. to the habitation of Bani Khuzaimah bedouins to invite them to the fold of Islam. He was instructed to carry out his mission with peace and goodwill.

There, the people were not articulate enough to communicate their intentions, so Khalid ordered his men to kill them and take the others as captives. He even had in mind to kill the captives but some of the Companions were opposed to his plan. News of bloodshed reached the Prophet [pbuh].

He was deeply grieved and raised his hands towards the heaven, uttering these words: "O Allah! I am innocent of what Khalid has done," twice.[Sahih Al-Bukhari 1/450, 2/622] He immediately sent ‘Ali to make every possible reparation to the tribes who had been wronged.

After a careful inquiry,‘Ali paid the blood-money to all those who suffered loss. The remaining portion was also distributed amongst the members of the tribe in order to alleviate their suffering. Khalid, due to his irrational behaviour, had a row with ‘Abdur Rahman bin ‘Awf. Hearing this, the Prophet [pbuh] got angry, and ordered Khalid to stop that altercation adding that his Companions (meaning ‘Abdur Rahman bin ‘Awf) were too high in rank to be involved in such arguments.

That is the story of the conquest of Makkah and the decisive battle that exterminated paganism once and for all. The other tribes in the Arabian Peninsula were waiting and closely watching the final outcome of the bitter struggle between the Muslims and idolaters, already convinced that the Holy Sanctuary would not fall but in the hands of the righteous party. It had been a conviction deeply established in their minds ever since the elephant army of Abraha Al-Ashram advanced from Yemen intending to destroy the Sacred House 50 years before. Al-Hudaibiyah Peace Treaty was the natural prelude to this great victory in which people believed deeply and over which people talked a lot.

The Muslims in Makkah, who had feared to declare their Faith in public, began to appear and work ardently for this new approach of life. People began to convert into Islam in hosts, and the Muslim army that numbered 3000 only in the previous Ghazwah, now came to reach 10,000 in number. In fact, this decisive change provided people with the keen insight to perceive things and the world around them as a whole in a different perceptive. The Muslims were then to steer the whole political and religious affairs of all Arabia. They had monopolised both the religious supremacy and temporal power.

The whole post-Hudaibiyah phase had been well-fledged in favour of the new Islamic movement. Streams of the desert Arabians began to pour in paying full homage to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], embracing the new faith and then carrying it to different quarters for propagation.

Abridged
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41856 Apr 29, 2013
Revisiting 9/11/2001 --Applying the Scientific Method, Dr. Steven E. Jones Part-8

Fall times for the WTC Towers

38. The collapse time of the South Tower was stated to be 10 seconds in the 9/11 Commission Report (p. 322). The free fall time of a brick dropped from the roof of the tower, which is 1368 feet high, would be 9.2 seconds. The NIST final report avoids all issues that occur after the tower is “poised for collapse”, including the remarkably short collapse time

, http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/NISTNCSTAR1Draft.pdf

39. By ignoring all observations that occur after the towers are “poised to collapse.” NIST inherently ignores molten metal evidence, collapse features which are not well described by the hypothesized failure mode, and most of the forensic evidence contained in the rubble, dust, and aerosols which were collected in the days and months after the collapses. Clearly, NIST is ignoring a lot of data, and that is not good science.

40. Kevin Ryan, co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies, analyzed the question “were fires sufficient to cause complete failure in the steel columnar supports in the Towers?”

http://journalof911studies.com/articles/Artic...

41. He specifically demonstrates that NIST used overreaching assumptions, in some cases blatant assumptions which contradicted physical evidence, in arriving at the conclusion that the towers were “poised to collapse”. By the way, Kevin was fired from Underwriters Laboratories when he publicly disclosed that NIST commissioned UL to perform experiments to test the steel. Model replicas of the WTC floor assemblies were subjected to severe fire endurance tests to see what would happen.

NIST and UL Fall out:

42. When Underwriters Laboratories performed the tests, the floor assemblies did not fail. There was some warping, Kevin Ryan notes about three inches vertical sagging, but the floor assemblies did not fail, and certainly did not melt!

43. This is an example of experimental results contradicting NIST’ s fire and damage model, a big part of the official conspiracy theory. NIST uses computer models to analyze the response of the WTC towers to fire which is fine if done in accordance with data and physical laws. However, the model disregards much of the data. In the scientific method, experimental data form the cornerstone of a model, not vice versa.

In this case, the actual experiments with WTC floor assemblies did not result in collapse or failure. So NIST, in their computerized “black box” simulation allows warping of not just 3 inches which was based on experiments, but over 40 inches! That’s a major extrapolation from the data. You see, again, a departure by NIST from the careful scientific method.

44. The results of Gordon Ross’s paper are particularly important to highlight. The north tower was hit about floor 96 and damage extended over a few floors. After the impact, a block of about fourteen floors was sitting over the weakened area.

http://journalof911studies.com/articles/Journ... And:
http://journalof911studies.com/articles/Artic...

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200... (Contd.)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#41858 Apr 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These experts are Not Muslims and they are not supporters of Osama or Taliban.
What they want is the Truth and only truth. And the beauty of Truth is that no Truth will contradict another truth.
..So, "MUQ" ....How many aircraft's struck New York "that" morning ...???

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#41859 Apr 29, 2013
Observer wrote:
MUQ
You have yet not commented on the Boston bombings. The two brothers were Muslim. Are you waiting for another conspiracy theory to emerge before you start commenting on this?
Also no comment from you about the Times Square bomber Shehzad. Are these "true" Muslims deserving a special place in jannat? How will Allah treat these 3? Do you suspect RSS hand in either of these 2 incidents? Or are these conspiracies to malign true peace loving Muslims?
Hey...UNFAIR..!...Muslims are struck daily with martyr attacks .."they" forget ,that we "expect" an apology ..when ,"their" religion kills non-muslims ...

...(even "lMl2000" was perturbed ,that "not" a single Muslim ..came forward to apologize or condemn the attack )...

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#41861 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>A)Christians fight each other too..
B)The Turks kicked your Australian butts ..
No, they proved how inept the poms were at planning an invasion. The poms did learn tho, they mounted a very effective one in world war 2

At the end of the day, arabs inhabit the filthiest scummiest places on the planet.. and rightly so.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41862 Apr 29, 2013
RightO......The subcontinent Muslims were given the biggest handout by Hindoos in name of Pakistan.....First question should be what that Muslim government gave to Muslims or did for Muslims ? Today any Muslims in the subcontinent would not like to be a Pakistani by choice !!!
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Congress has bent over backwards to appease Muslims. You are their vote bank. Guess what? Indians by and large are fed up with Congress appeasing Muslims who refuse to help themselves but are always ready for a handout.
The question you should be asking is what have Muslims done for themselves? This applies to all Muslims worldwide. I have repeatedly asked you to look at the overall performance of the 54 or so Muslim states. Have you bothered to do that?
Why should the govt be responsible for Muslims? Why should Muslims expect preferential treatment?
What has Congress done for India lately? Yet you Muslims will vote for the inept and bungling idiot Rahul.
You can malign NaMo all you want. He has yet not been proven guilty. Moreover he is not corrupt as Rahul & Co.
Muslims who care for the country should send a strong message to Congress by voting for the BJP and Modi

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#41864 Apr 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>In all fairness "harminder" suggests burning Muslims in nuclear fire ..."Snarling Khan" ...dropping ordnance on them ..."HAJI KAJI" ..ass raping them ..!!!
IF THESE ARE THE ..CHOICES...."Snarling Khan"...Gets "my" vote ....
If wishes were horses then I would have wanted a peaceful world where everyone including muslims would get along well with each other. From such a perspective all the above suggested options of harminder, Snarling Khan and Haji Kaji don't appeal even to the brutish side of my nature. I feel that it degrades my soul even thinking about those options.

But then life is a hard task master and doesn't seem to have much patience for mawkish sentimentality. Even today we have so many liberals in our world mouthing syrupy quotes about brotherhood, peace, secularism and what not, yet there is turmoil and bloodshed as usual. All the good wars, however brutal they might be, were fought by men who wouldn't even think of harming a fly in their normal lives. I can only hope that humanity doesn't reach such a brink where options envisaged by harminder, Snarling Khan and Haji Kaji doesn't stir your conscience.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41865 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Congress has bent over backwards to appease Muslims. You are their vote bank. Guess what? Indians by and large are fed up with Congress appeasing Muslims who refuse to help themselves but are always ready for a handout.
The question you should be asking is what have Muslims done for themselves? This applies to all Muslims worldwide. I have repeatedly asked you to look at the overall performance of the 54 or so Muslim states. Have you bothered to do that?
Why should the govt be responsible for Muslims? Why should Muslims expect preferential treatment?
What has Congress done for India lately? Yet you Muslims will vote for the inept and bungling idiot Rahul.
You can malign NaMo all you want. He has yet not been proven guilty. Moreover he is not corrupt as Rahul & Co.
Muslims who care for the country should send a strong message to Congress by voting for the BJP and Modi
I think you have no feeling of shame asking Muslims to vote for BJP and Modi.

Are you not "bending yourself over" to convince Muslims to vote for BJP and MODI?

Muslims "never vote for congress" if they find a suitable alternative to congress and BJP. What is happening in UP and Bihar and Bengal and AP and Assam?

When there is "no other alternative" they vote for congress.

And as "below dalit status" they have at least that prerogative!! Do they not?

Why do you not ask "Majority" of Hindus to vote for BJP and MOdi? In that case you will not have to "beg" for Muslims vote!!

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#41866 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
@steadyfiend
My ilk does not have scums. Glad to hear you have identified your true links and heritage.
In other words I am saying that I am not schedule caste.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41867 Apr 30, 2013
Peace-loving Indians were chanting mantras for a violent Avatara while Muslims were ravaging Somnath ...

Then Peaceloving Indians are writing in reams why India should give up the country to Chinkus ...when they are challenging them in border.........

Well then peace can be enacted by power and power comes from barrel of gun !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41868 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
MUQ
You have yet not commented on the Boston bombings. The two brothers were Muslim. Are you waiting for another conspiracy theory to emerge before you start commenting on this?
Also no comment from you about the Times Square bomber Shehzad. Are these "true" Muslims deserving a special place in jannat? How will Allah treat these 3? Do you suspect RSS hand in either of these 2 incidents? Or are these conspiracies to malign true peace loving Muslims?
And since when you got the idea that I will defend "every Criminal act" if the perpetrators have Muslim sounding name?

The names of "Delhi Gang Rape" and "Five year old girl rape" had Hindu names, does Hinduism has any thing to with it?

Talk to me about teachings of Islam and I will answer it.

As regards such cases, there is a general Islamic rule that "Islam is against killing of innocent men, women and children, irrespective of they be Muslims or Non Muslims"

This one line statement can be used in every such cases, I need not have to repeat it every time.

As per Islamic teachings, even of some Non Muslim kills many innocent Muslim men, women and children, we cannot retaliate by killing innocent men, women and children of Non Muslims to take revenge.

You can only kill the person who killed these Muslims (that too thru Islamic courts and not be street justice or taking law in your hands)

As per Islamic teachings, one wrong cannot be cure for another wrong.

You cannot repel evil by another evil. You should use goodness to repel evil.

This is what we get from the life style of our dear prophet and earliest Muslims and they are our ideals.

Wakefield, U.K.

#41869 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
@steadyfiend
You basically agree with me that Pakistan is dealing with Sarabjeet in a way to claim no responsibility for his death. That's what I am saying dumbnuts: they are cowards as a nation. Muslims in general are cowards. You can gloat over Sarabjeets death and pin the blame on anyone but Pakistan.
They are a failed nation, rogues, undemocratic, uneducated, uncivilized, tribal, religious fanatic etc etc ..maybe bigger scums than we all can imagine BUT one thing they are not - the are NOT COWARDS. Cowards are Indians who would not dare to ask China about their deliberate incursions and erecting tents on the Indian side of McMahon line. Cowards are Indians who despite of getting their parliament bombed decide to do nothing and cowards are Indians who have not been able to do a thing in Bombay Massacre carnage. The brave are those who are despite of being 10 times smaller can dare to snatch Kargil hills without any fear of repercussions. The brave are those who despite of one war, keep launching second third and fourth. Brave do not tire.

You are a weakling and born with a stunted dcik and beating women folk, children is your high point in bravery. Your cowardice is so evident and outstanding that a common hoodlum from Hyderabad can issue a national challenge to you all that if Police is neutralized, they shall maim you.

Wakefield, U.K.

#41870 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
@steadyfiend
What have all these people you call good looking, physically fit, and supposedly more educated people done for it but drag it to the ground and make it one of the most despised country on earth. And yet these physically fit, good looking people lost every war with India! Pakistan never had a plan after independence. Jinnah died soon after its creation and these feudals who controlled the nation immediately took over the country followed by the military. Look at the number of assassinations and military coups this country has had since its creation. Yes all of these are physically fit, good looking and more educated people you seem to be enamored by! You got it wrong: these morons were clueless dumb idiots from the start but still physically fit good looking and more educated! Pakistan's foundation as a Muslim state was Jinnah's first mistake. Islam really ruined it in the Zia age. But it was ruined from the start. Political instability, dictatorships had ruined it. Dependence on free American money at the expense of developing their own economy and military rule further led to Pak downfall. Don't compare Israel and Pak because they both received American aid. Israel built itself well enough to kick the Muslims in its vicinity into virtual submission. They are a nation of warriors. Pak is a nation of wimps.
Pakistan and Israel have achieved almost similar status in their neigbourhood. They have scared their hosts Muslims and Paki Muslims have scared their hosts Hindus. Ask any hindu mothe rin your nrighbourhood if she is afraid of Muslims? Ask any Buzurg in your mohalla or any woman ... or any friend privately - he will say "unki musalmano se fat tee hei"

Gand tou teri bhi fat ti hei. Why didn't you meet join harminder to madh island for an encounter with Ghazi's braves? Few strokes on key board and you can just write everything in reverse but the fact is that a Hindu is a born chakka and a gandu.

Wakefield, U.K.

#41871 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
Contd....
@steadyfreind
Both as Chump Change and Observer I stick it in your faces and make no bones about it. You finally figured out both id's were the same! Eureka! Congratulations! Badhai ho! Break out the champagne!!! You can at least chalk up one accomplishment. Give yourself a trophy genius. You make your zaat proud!
Chump Change is the id I chose to stick it to IMI's face to the extent he referenced me in practically every post. Your balless hero got exposed of the blatant lies he was promoting here. Chump Change rattled him!!!
There is nothing about you that rattled anyone. You are intellectually bankrupt and you area troll. An internet troll who has no real employment and who dreams of western world. Your education is from polytechnic fly-by-night operators in India and despite of your so called "engineering fake degree", you are in the company of simple minded people like harminders. When haji Kaji issued an obituary in the name of imi, he gave the pondered on the reasons if HC, HK or harminder had anything to do it - mark my words here, troll, your name was not even mentioned there. Finally HK realized that his list of suspects was far from being any true so he gave the credit to the posts of MUQ. Read it and wake your sloppy ass off learn to realize when the signs are big enough for you to quit. You have no entity here despite of posting 24x7x365.

Wakefield, U.K.

#41872 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
Contd....
Your views are one dimensional. India is bad while the rest of the world specially the Western world is good. You losers have not lived in the West to appreciate the problems within their societies. You only have a rosy picture tattooed on your brains. Instead of finding ways to better your surroundings in India, you choose to take a backseat and relish at the problems India faces. Trying to fix these problems is way beyond your capabilities. But whining about the problems is so much easier for you losers.
Mother India is a highly fcukable woman who is always there and ready to accommodate any desperado in any pose. She shall lift her ass high enough to take big lunds in her "gaand" and she will be ready to scuk lund ant any give hour - bottom line? She is a highly fcukble canine so guys like me will keep her handy just in case we run out of fcukable merchandise !That is the only relation we have with this b!tch you call your mother ! I hope this issue is put to rest and you won't every ask me to leave India or other bla bla.

Wakefield, U.K.

#41873 Apr 30, 2013
Observer wrote:
Contd....
And try to come up with something you can solve in India instead of reiterating only the problems. You might find that solving issues is way beyond your league and intellectual capabilities. Good luck trying anyway!!
Looks like alarm clocks are not made for people like you who can get up with some kind of light awakening sound. Unless teri gaand mein danda nahin dala jata, tu behoshi mein soya rehta hey ! You guys have scarred India so badly that you now need advise from us to fix it for you? She is your crap so you dispose her off. We shall wait for the final kill and split her some day to rule over her fertile part. At least 5 to 10 nations are yet to be born out of her.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41875 Apr 30, 2013
the foolish are those who keep losing and dont know when to stop

heh heh heh

thats pak ghazis

all sound and no delivery

easy to defeat
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41877 Apr 30, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
01. Are we talking of armed combatants or non armed ones? Attacking unarmed combatants without prior notice is of course not worthy to be emulated. Casualties amongst armed combatants in set piece battles are considered as a given.

02. But more important than all these is the and aims and objectives for which these battles are fought. Mahabharat and Ramayan wars were not fought to enshrine grand spiritual objectives, even though there must have been some moral overtones like the victory of the good over the evil associated with these wars.

03. These wars were fought for very secular objectives, even though religious figures from Hinduism were there in the starring role.

04. In the case of Islam, I'm not referring to the casualties of armed combatants in set piece battles which were waged for political objectives. I'm referring to anecdotes from Islamic history where free will is denied to individuals as far as the choice of religion is concerned.

05. Religion by its very nature demands a higher standard of probity than is allowed for other walks of life. These episodes from Islamic history are from a time when the overall standard of behavior was supposed to be exemplary according to Islamic scriptures.

06. Hence these episodes of killing non believers don't fit into the pattern of the exemplary character which the earliest Muslims were supposed to posses.
Ans.

01. Killing of innocent men, women and children is NEVER allowed in Islam on whatever causes. There is absolutely no ambiguity in this.

02. You are not correct that Ramayana and Mahabharta wars were not fought for any religious purposes and they were like "secular wars".

These wars are depicted as "victory of Truth over falsehood" etc. What else is spirituality?

03. You are just trying to gloss over these wars in order to avoid discussion. There are so many directions in Gita for fighting for just cause and do not allow the evil to thrive and flourish in the society.

04. Free will is not denied in Islam to individuals. No force is to be used to convert any one to islam. This is very clear from Quran and sayings and actions of the prophet.

You have a wrong notion about "free will"…what are those "Anti Conversion bills" being passed in so many states? Are they For Free Will or Against Free Will? And why they are applicable only to Hindus?

05. Yes religious heads need a much higher standards than normal people and that is why we find behaviour of our prophet "More than exemplary" in every field.

What he achieved was "beyond any human power, and if every details were not truthfully documented, people would think that he was an imaginary personality".

That is why, every one when he analyzes great personalities of world by their achievements and their impressions, they always keep Our Prophet on Top.

As La Martiener wrote:

"If Greatness of Purpose, smallness of means and outstanding results are the three criterion by which human greatness is measured, then is there any one who can compete against him ?(i.e. Prophet Mohammad peace be on him)"

06. If you think when our prophet started his mission, there were no evil people in Arabia and in the world then you are mistaken.

Evil people and evil deeds were always present in every human society and prophets of God have to face "much more resistance and opposition" than any other human being has to face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min Homer 209,468
Ask Your Imam 23 min PeteWaldo 5
alla ki maa ki chut harami islam aur muslman (May '09) 37 min Einstein Nukes 772
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 40 min danetoo 403,241
Media lies. 55 min Thinking 19
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 57 min Thinking 395
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 2 hr PeteWaldo 98
More from around the web