No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41613 Apr 23, 2013
Revisiting 9/11/2001 --Applying the Scientific Method, Dr. Steven E. Jones Part-1

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...

Introduction

Note: This paper was based in the first instance on a transcript of a talk given by Dr. Jones at the University of California at Berkeley on November 2006, and some errors as well as typos occurred and of course will be corrected as they are found.

In this paper I focus on the application of the scientific method to the study of what really happened on 9/11/2001, particularly in the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings.

There is something here to look at in depth: this is serious business. It is not just “nutty fringe science” or “conspiracy theory” that can be rejected without even considering the data. There is need for scientific scrutiny as I hope to demonstrate in this paper.

In fact my colleagues and I now feel that we have sufficient data to conclude that the collisions of jets with the two Towers are NOT sufficient to explain the complete and rapid collapses of both Towers and WTC 7.

We conclude that the evidence is compelling that the destruction of the WTC buildings involved planted cutter charges (such as explosives and incendiaries). We will consider this evidence.

( http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200609/ )

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41614 Apr 23, 2013
Revisiting 9/11/2001 --Applying the Scientific Method, Dr. Steven E. Jones Part-2

The Scientific Method

1. Consider the scientific method as it applies to the study of the events surrounding September 11, 2001. First we gather observations. Everybody has seen the collapse of the Towers. That’s just the first observation: the Towers did not topple over -- they were completely destroyed. And then we add that several hours later, at 5:20 pm the same day, World Trade Center 7 collapsed. This was a 47- story skyscraper that was never hit by a jet, yet it collapsed straight down on the same day.

2. Then we can time how fast the buildings collapse. The total time for the Towers collapse turns out to be around 10-14 seconds; for WTC 7 the fall time of the southwest corner is (6.5 +- 0.2) seconds. Many more interesting observations were witnessed that day and recorded including orange flowing material pouring out of the south tower minutes before the collapse. Dust and debris which were gathered for later analysis contain valuable information which we can observe and analyze. All these observations constitute hard physical facts and evidence.

3. The next step in the scientific method is to formulate a hypothesis to explain the observations which is consistent with the data as much as possible. The final steps of the scientific method are crucial. The hypothesis is rigorously tested by performing tests and experiments which generate more data. The new observations add to the original observations and the hypothesis may require revision or outright rejection. Sometimes a new hypothesis is needed to describe the growing list of observations.

4. I hope you see that the scientific method involves an iterative process of testing hypotheses against hard physical evidence. An immensely critical step in the scientific method is publishing the results in a peer-reviewed journal. This has long been a part of the modern scientific method ever since the time of Newton. The entire cycle is repeated with others joining in studying the phenomena. After many experiments, a model explaining the body of acquired facts is established. This is what scientists refer to as a theory.

5. In everyday vernacular, the word “theory” normally refers to what scientists prefer to call a “hypothesis.” A scientific theory is a thoroughly tested model of reality which explains the observations. The synthesis of a scientific model or theory only occurs after all the iterative steps in the scientific method are performed: experimentation, interpretation, analysis, and publications.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200... (Contd.)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41619 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
The Distance Between Jeddah and Mecca is about 90 KM An Indian Warship about 50 Km Off Jeddah can easily rain and entire salvo of Brahmos INTO mecca
LOL ! Ha...Ha...Haha

Let Kaji pay attention to this military man's strategy to nuke Mecca with BrahMos !

Nothing can be more hilarious than what harminder has written here like a moron. Really a dumb ass who has no knowledge of military warfare,GPS coordinates or even basic geography.

(A)
21.4167° N, 39.8167° E Mecca Coordinates are and Jeddah coordinates are 21.5000° N, 41.9440° E. Any educated man understand that we see a clear distance from Equator in the Longitudes 21.5000-21.4167.

A warship coming from southern Bab al Mandeb, Yemen enters the red sea and heads for Jeddah ! Any person would find Jeddah farther from Equator than Mecca is? Look at the distance in coordinates ! Why can't it stop well before Mecca - say, even 50 Kms off Taif and fire it's ammunition from there? Why does it have to sail all the way to Jeddah which is further in to the coastline of Saudi Arabia sailing past Mecca? Looks like this warship would be going on it's suicidal one way trip in a legal manner where Brahmos missiles would need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia and then follow the path Pilgrims take and travel 64 KMs to hit Mecca ! ha...ha...ha...! Second question here would be why can't BrahMos be fired from Mecca's southwest 300 Kms off location in to the Red sea? Why a warship has to get 50 Kms off the coast and fire it? tere ko doubt hei kya Brahmos pe?

Look at the map dumb ass
https://maps.google.de/maps...

Understand what I am hinting at?

(B)
If India has an operational Triad then her land based missiles should not have any problem to travel merely 3600 KM from any western Indian port to Mecca? After all India has Land based Agni phagni shaggani or some crap? So why a Mfcking lame ship of yours has to go all the way ma ....chuda ta hua... literally carry the missile to SA at her door steps and fire it? Why don't you gift wrap it with a ribbon on it and enclose operating instructions for Saudi Arabians and DHL them requesting them to explode it in Mecca at a given time?

Hamrinder, you are a MORON and you use fancy glossary in front of your peasant like fellow posters to get imaginary virtual respect and are living like a bloated balloon. I enjoy poking a needle in you and watch you go phussssssssssssssssssss in to an oblivion! LOL !!!!!

Location hidden

#41621 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Oh……how deluded a person can be ! Tikka Masala is English, Vindaloo is Portuguese, Tea is English, Koh I Noor is English and India terey Kattu Baap ka !!!!!!!!
I think you are 2nd or third generation traitor ,
gaddar……..treachery has gone in your blood !
Sometimes I feel Mohammad’s unlettered existence was divine……..otherwise one can see with little lettering how twisted interpretation Kattus present !
<quoted text>
LOL ! Somehow the copyright for the word deluded should go to me as I introduced this word on Topix repeatedly describe an average Indian. It is a fact that India has never invented anything until now right from her known existence - only fantasies - or make believe flying chariots or missile like chuitya teer (arrows) in Mahabharat and Ramayana. The deluded teachers in schools and professors in Colleges in India end up bringing the IQ of a child from start level of 90 to 60 !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41622 Apr 23, 2013
Real Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said it you are man of copy and paste !!! again i feel pity for you, get a life people like you do deserve a pity
Is copy and paste a "crime" and "abomination" in any way?

Why should you pity on me? I can show you thousands of people who use this on this and many other threads.

You give a web address, or post the info, what is the difference? Talk about issues and do not waste your time in pitying other people.

Location hidden

#41623 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
bloody muslim inbred kutta… an indian warship can sail near mecca and release a full load of missiles INTO mecca. Its a naval plan already
dont do continous inbred muslim journalism
Ha...ha...haha ! Don't get angry just because I prove you stupid with every incoming post of yours. Don't write then? Tell me, moron, India is dependent on oil imports as it imports 70% of the oil she consumes and 90% of that comes from Saudi arabia, Iran and Middle east. After you have, presumably, bombed Mecca - do you think Saudi Arabia would fold tents and set up a pipeline for you from their reserves and quench your thirst for oil?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>regiments 861, 862 are ready to FRY lahore
dont whine
You stop crying as I can see you not only in tears but angry upset and in depression.

Regiment 861 and 862 are all trained Tandoori cooks from Ashoka Hotel and they are busy frying Dal and omelets !
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU first tell me how yr muslim grandfather fcked ur muslim mother to give birth to an inbred whining muslim ugly stuck pig called IMI2000
did he fck her inside a mosque or outside while she wore the burqa or was she naked
LOL ! It is not for me as I am NOT incestuous like you but you do tell me how is your bahu? Why does every mohalla walla get to see her swinging hips and lusty lips whenever she goes to buy milk from the local Halwai ? And why does she cover her face with ghoonghat in front of you? Teri neeyat pe shaq hei na, Buddhe?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41624 Apr 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Ha...Ha...Haha
Let Kaji pay attention to this military man's strategy to nuke Mecca with BrahMos !
Nothing can be more hilarious than what harminder has written here like a moron. Really a dumb ass who has no knowledge of military warfare,GPS coordinates or even basic geography.
(A)
21.4167° N, 39.8167° E Mecca Coordinates are and Jeddah coordinates are 21.5000° N, 41.9440° E. Any educated man understand that we see a clear distance from Equator in the Longitudes 21.5000-21.4167.
A warship coming from southern Bab al Mandeb, Yemen enters the red sea and heads for Jeddah ! Any person would find Jeddah farther from Equator than Mecca is? Look at the distance in coordinates ! Why can't it stop well before Mecca - say, even 50 Kms off Taif and fire it's ammunition from there? Why does it have to sail all the way to Jeddah which is further in to the coastline of Saudi Arabia sailing past Mecca? Looks like this warship would be going on it's suicidal one way trip in a legal manner where Brahmos missiles would need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia and then follow the path Pilgrims take and travel 64 KMs to hit Mecca ! ha...ha...ha...! Second question here would be why can't BrahMos be fired from Mecca's southwest 300 Kms off location in to the Red sea? Why a warship has to get 50 Kms off the coast and fire it? tere ko doubt hei kya Brahmos pe?
Look at the map dumb ass
https://maps.google.de/maps...
Understand what I am hinting at?
(B)
If India has an operational Triad then her land based missiles should not have any problem to travel merely 3600 KM from any western Indian port to Mecca? After all India has Land based Agni phagni shaggani or some crap? So why a Mfcking lame ship of yours has to go all the way ma ....chuda ta hua... literally carry the missile to SA at her door steps and fire it? Why don't you gift wrap it with a ribbon on it and enclose operating instructions for Saudi Arabians and DHL them requesting them to explode it in Mecca at a given time?
Hamrinder, you are a MORON and you use fancy glossary in front of your peasant like fellow posters to get imaginary virtual respect and are living like a bloated balloon. I enjoy poking a needle in you and watch you go phussssssssssssssssssss in to an oblivion! LOL !!!!!
Taif is on the hills and quite far from sea. You have to fire any missile from red sea coast.

Sorry to disturb your highly polished discussion!!

MUQ

Location hidden

#41626 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
come out of ur inbred madressa education and check JUST 100 odd companies listed in the mumbai stock exchange ,,,,and see how many are infact LED and STEERED by persons who are age 60 with BA or B Com
There is nothing called Mumbai Stock Exchange. period.
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
stop talking out of ur chamferred muslim stinkinb lully which is as big as a khalee seeng "retirement “ word has been used by u , therefore YOU are a crippled boned muslim inbred buddha with red dyed beard which makes ur face look like a monkeys butt
LOL ! Ha ha ha ha ha ....Haha! I am rolling on floor with laughter seeing you so fidgety. My face like a Monkey's butt ! haha ! Oh Man ! Hammy ! You are some piece of work ! Ki kainda se tu? Paad te nichch, khichch ke maar? Ya jor naal maar? if dafa hor suna, pandat? maza aa jauga !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41627 Apr 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Taif is on the hills and quite far from sea. You have to fire any missile from red sea coast.
MUQ
yep that we will fire

))
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41628 Apr 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing called Mumbai Stock Exchange. period.
<quoted text>
LOL ! Ha ha ha ha ha ....Haha! I am rolling on floor with laughter seeing you so fidgety. My face like a Monkey's butt ! haha ! Oh Man ! Hammy ! You are some piece of work ! Ki kainda se tu? Paad te nichch, khichch ke maar? Ya jor naal maar? if dafa hor suna, pandat? maza aa jauga !
i aint a pandat period

))

Location hidden

#41629 Apr 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
Shukar hei .. bande ne munh toe khola !

What I meant was the latitude running parallel to Equator from Taif ... surly a warship wont climb in to desert and then hills ! Even harminder knows that. Taif coordinates are 21.2667° N, 40.4167° E ... even closer to Equator so a longitude intersecting latitude coming from Taif in Red sea would have the mark of 21 degrees 26 minutes and 67 seconds against Mecca which has 41 Minutes and jeddah that has 50 minutes. How about this for adding more polish ! LOL !

But good to know that you somehow want destruction of Mecca too as you are now officially a party to all of us. Haji Kaji has finally brainwashed you and also the video of Bangaldeshi getting kicked and spat on! Oh MUQ !Shall I send a copy of this to Saudi Embassy in London?

Muq, you are doing all this to earn your bread ...you also know the crap you talk about is nothing but mental diarrhea !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41630 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
i aint a pandat period
))
Pandat, if Bharat Mata was a woman then I would imagine her to be on the lines of Vidya Balan - I would have a$$fcuked her on white bed sheets and would have displayed it later (with blood stains) from my balcony in <Hong Kong high-rise buildings.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41631 Apr 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...ha...haha ! Don't get angry just because I prove you stupid with every incoming post of yours. Don't write then? Tell me, moron, India is dependent on oil imports as it imports 70% of the oil she consumes and 90% of that comes from Saudi arabia, Iran and Middle east. After you have, presumably, bombed Mecca - do you think Saudi Arabia would fold tents and set up a pipeline for you from their reserves and quench your thirst for oil?
<quoted text>
You stop crying as I can see you not only in tears but angry upset and in depression.
Regiment 861 and 862 are all trained Tandoori cooks from Ashoka Hotel and they are busy frying Dal and omelets !
<quoted text>
LOL ! It is not for me as I am NOT incestuous like you but you do tell me how is your bahu? Why does every mohalla walla get to see her swinging hips and lusty lips whenever she goes to buy milk from the local Halwai ? And why does she cover her face with ghoonghat in front of you? Teri neeyat pe shaq hei na, Buddhe?
India Buys Oil from the Dealers in Europe .There is no DIRECT oil sale by saudi to India. If india bombs saudi….the oil will continue coming or the arabs and muslims will die of hunger, they wont even find a camel to ride .Then there is Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and Russia where we can buy oil as an alternative..)). Your grasp on economics is nil.

Only muslims are incestuous. The Arabs Still say “Kullu Kullu Same Same”The words “Bhenchod, Madarchod” have direct origins in muslims.

go to a place called attari…..on the indo pak border. You will see an entire deployed regiment of Brahmos mounted on mobile tracked carriers….))…each mobile tracked carrier carries 4 of the supersonic missiles.

They mobile launchers about 70 Km from Lahore. Attari is 60 km from lahore.

))

now calculate backwards and post your pro muslim clerical observations all over again

Location hidden

#41633 Apr 23, 2013
Muq biaradar ..ab tou aap bhi Mecca ka destruction soch liye ho aao mil ke Vidya Balan ko choden ..she looks so much like Bharat mata in this video. Please do not masturbate while you are on net as shagging on your keypad might electrocute you. suna hey dead body shipping cost to india is expensive than sending three living passengers.

harminder

Mumbai, India

#41634 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
we MUST forward THIS gem to the Saudi Consulate In Mumbai

))

I will do it

))

Location hidden

#41635 Apr 24, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
India Buys Oil from the Dealers in Europe .There is no DIRECT oil sale by saudi to India. If india bombs saudi….the oil will continue coming or the arabs and muslims will die of hunger, they wont even find a camel to ride .Then there is Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and Russia where we can buy oil as an alternative..)). Your grasp on economics is nil.
Interesting ! Where did you get these "stats" from, Moron? Mandar se junior pandat se laaya hei uska lund choopte hue, pandat?

here are the facts with evidence.

India does not buy oil from any dealers in Europe. Period.
India doesn't import crude oil from Canada. period

Read this link

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-...

and understand the importance of oil for India and her suppliers. Even if India has to pass a law that every Indian would be giving a lund choopa to Arabs for letting them import oil from their soil, Indian parliament will pass it by 101% majority vote in her parliament and every Indian (esp Hindu) would be eager to have a juicy chubby lund in his mouth as he is fed up of chewing on kishmish like lully of a fellow hindu Indian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India%E2%80%93Sa...

Since the 1990s, India's economic liberalisation has helped bolster trade with Saudi Arabia, which annually supplies to India nearly 175 million barrels (25 million metric tonnes) of crude oil, or a quarter of its needs ! 25% of imports of oil is now coming from Saudi Arabia.

Location hidden

#41636 Apr 24, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
we MUST forward THIS gem to the Saudi Consulate In Mumbai
))
I will do it
))
Don''t do it, Hammy ! Tere ko Ma Santoshi kee Qasam ! Ruk ja nahin tou Muq ka sir halal ho jayega ! Saudis are very fanatic about their Mecca. You saw how this poor bangladeshi man got slapped by a spoiled arab when he only said that Saudi Arabia is scared of USA

Here, Muq says nuke mecca from your ships by bringing it in the middle of the red sea. It is a blasphemy.

I bet Muq will vanish today itself from Topix !

HAHAHAHHAHA !

Location hidden

#41637 Apr 24, 2013
Muq biradar..your post has literally raised a sh**t storm which has hit me in the face with full blast. I actually look forward to such sh**t storms from you because it saves me the time to go searching for sh**t.

Location hidden

#41638 Apr 24, 2013
Harminder this is my version of triad missile system. I will put my lilliputian lund (short range missile)in vidya balan's chut while you can put your sardar lund (intercontinental ballistic missile) in my gaand. Together we can rock back and forth in the name of world peace.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41640 Apr 24, 2013
CC wrote:
So let the real player MUQ answer some questions:

1. Mohammad was unlettered so he had some scribes write letters on his behalf to some heads of kafur countries saying: accept Islam or else...

Yet the Koran appeared in written form 100 or so years later. There is no written record of Mohammad's teachings during his lifetime. Strange isn't it? Having literate people write letters for Mohammad during his lifetime, yet no written records of his messages.

2. What's the deal of all the fighting between Sunnis and Shias? Killing each other, each claiming to be a true Muslim.

You can answer or do the usual Muslim two. Strep
Ans.

01. You are mixing truth with falsehood and do not know where and how to go about.

Quran was what the prophet was reciting to his people, it was because of Quran that his message spread. So how wrong are you in saying that Quran "appeared after 100 years of his death".

The scribes wrote down the Quran as was being revealed during the life time of prophet and they also wrote these letters to rulers of other nations.

02. I do not discuss internal matters of any religion on these threads.

You follow which ever you are satisfied with.

I am not doing the "usual two strep"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paranoia spreading across the US - - - - - - - ... 2 min Guy Macher 11
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Lusen 435,866
News A superpower finally gets tough and moves to a ... 6 min tom_ 4
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min bmz 218,297
Dear Muslim friends 11 min bmz 209
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 13 min Gas Woman 182
13th to 17th Century Art drawings of Mohammad 23 min Goddess Gaia 3
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 1 hr mRT 95
More from around the web