No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41636 Apr 24, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
we MUST forward THIS gem to the Saudi Consulate In Mumbai
))
I will do it
))
Don''t do it, Hammy ! Tere ko Ma Santoshi kee Qasam ! Ruk ja nahin tou Muq ka sir halal ho jayega ! Saudis are very fanatic about their Mecca. You saw how this poor bangladeshi man got slapped by a spoiled arab when he only said that Saudi Arabia is scared of USA

Here, Muq says nuke mecca from your ships by bringing it in the middle of the red sea. It is a blasphemy.

I bet Muq will vanish today itself from Topix !

HAHAHAHHAHA !

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41637 Apr 24, 2013
Muq biradar..your post has literally raised a sh**t storm which has hit me in the face with full blast. I actually look forward to such sh**t storms from you because it saves me the time to go searching for sh**t.

Location hidden

#41638 Apr 24, 2013
Harminder this is my version of triad missile system. I will put my lilliputian lund (short range missile)in vidya balan's chut while you can put your sardar lund (intercontinental ballistic missile) in my gaand. Together we can rock back and forth in the name of world peace.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41640 Apr 24, 2013
CC wrote:
So let the real player MUQ answer some questions:

1. Mohammad was unlettered so he had some scribes write letters on his behalf to some heads of kafur countries saying: accept Islam or else...

Yet the Koran appeared in written form 100 or so years later. There is no written record of Mohammad's teachings during his lifetime. Strange isn't it? Having literate people write letters for Mohammad during his lifetime, yet no written records of his messages.

2. What's the deal of all the fighting between Sunnis and Shias? Killing each other, each claiming to be a true Muslim.

You can answer or do the usual Muslim two. Strep
Ans.

01. You are mixing truth with falsehood and do not know where and how to go about.

Quran was what the prophet was reciting to his people, it was because of Quran that his message spread. So how wrong are you in saying that Quran "appeared after 100 years of his death".

The scribes wrote down the Quran as was being revealed during the life time of prophet and they also wrote these letters to rulers of other nations.

02. I do not discuss internal matters of any religion on these threads.

You follow which ever you are satisfied with.

I am not doing the "usual two strep"
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41641 Apr 24, 2013
pskak wrote:
01.So you do not have any answer in regarding to pork.

02. When did you believe in old scripture.
Are not you people discarding all old scripture except Quran

03. No sir, You got your directions from Muhammad not Allah.
Ans.

01. What else answer you want on Pork, it is banned. And I said it is also banned in all previous scriptures also.

02. Who says we do not believe in Old Scriptures? I think Islam is the ONLY religion in the world, which believes that God sent books and prophets to all nations.

What we say about old scriptures is "since they have been changed and corrupted by their followers over a period, so they have become unreliable and we are not "sure" about any particular passage being from God.

So we need a "touch stone" to verify its contents and that touch stone is Quran, which is Word of God and preserved in its original condition.

So, for any old scriptures:

a. We confirm what Quran confirms.

b. We reject where Quran rejects.

c. We keep silent where Quran is silent.

What other logical and big hearted attitude can any religion have towards, scriptures of other faiths?

03. You do not understand the meaning of office of Prophethood. He is the link between people and God.

God does not speak or send guidance to any human directly. It is thru the medium of Prophets.

And our Prophet was amongst hundreds of thousands of all prophets, but he was the Last Prophet and his message was for all nations of the world. May Allah's peace and mercy be on to him and all other prophets and messengers.

Amen.
KACST

Los Angeles, CA

#41642 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The KACST, short for King Abdel Aziz City for Science and Technology, is the only institution that provides Internet service in the whole Kingdom. This can really make it easier for the government to monitor and censure access to certain Internet sites. Besides, a renowned computer technology group has provided Saudi Arabia with equipment and techniques on how to effectively prevent people from accessing websites that the government deems inappropriate for its citizens and how to spy on their residents.

Anyone saying a word against Islam or even worse, Mecca or Medina like holy sites, they would be appropriately punished.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41643 Apr 24, 2013
IMl2000 - wrote:
<quoted text>
Pandat, if Bharat Mata was a woman then I would imagine her to be on the lines of Vidya Balan - I would have a$$fcuked her on white bed sheets and would have displayed it later (with blood stains) from my balcony in <Hong Kong high-rise buildings.
Already millions of people rape and deface the face of their Bharat Mata. If she had a soul, she will run away and never show her face in public again.

The people who claim to worship any object (country, idol , animal or tree etc) do more damage to it than those who do not worship them.

This is a common human trait, first raise the status of these objects and then do whatever you like with them.

And why Bharat Mata should look like Vidya Balan? Why not like Tun Tun?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41644 Apr 24, 2013
KACST wrote:
<quoted text>
The KACST, short for King Abdel Aziz City for Science and Technology, is the only institution that provides Internet service in the whole Kingdom. This can really make it easier for the government to monitor and censure access to certain Internet sites. Besides, a renowned computer technology group has provided Saudi Arabia with equipment and techniques on how to effectively prevent people from accessing websites that the government deems inappropriate for its citizens and how to spy on their residents.
Anyone saying a word against Islam or even worse, Mecca or Medina like holy sites, they would be appropriately punished.
hmm

MUQ will be punished nicely…..his pants will be pulled down to his knees and he will be subject to 100 bull whip lashes as the kalma is read by muttaween

Location hidden

#41645 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Already millions of people rape and deface the face of their Bharat Mata. If she had a soul, she will run away and never show her face in public again.
The people who claim to worship any object (country, idol , animal or tree etc) do more damage to it than those who do not worship them.
This is a common human trait, first raise the status of these objects and then do whatever you like with them.
You are now raising another sh**t storm to hit my face with full blast and iam now lapping up every bit of it. So is your logic applicable to allah also because you worship him. Anyway who cares-call sh**t by any name.

Location hidden

#41646 Apr 24, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm
MUQ will be punished nicely…..his pants will be pulled down to his knees and he will be subject to 100 bull whip lashes as the kalma is read by muttaween
heh heh heh...i find it a real turn on when somebody asks me to bend over with pants hanging loose over my knees.I get a real hard on if the whiplash is very stinging one. I explode in orgasm if someone recites the kalma in the background while turning my hips a nice shade of dark red color.

Location hidden

#41647 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq biradar, today you have made us proud by guiding Harminder to aim accurately on Mecca. Why do you want Mecca to be nuked? Why haven't you shown a single sign when ships and Brahmos were being launched towards Saudi Arabia and why did you only write to calibrate gunning Mr Harminder's gunning sights accurately?

Admit it that you are fed up of your Allah and Paigambar!

Location hidden

#41648 Apr 24, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm
You need advise, contact me anytime.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41649 Apr 24, 2013
Your copyright of delusion is another delusion of you !!!!

Bhosrdi K apni gaand mein ek goli aur phir ek teer dalkey dekh and revert which one is more lethal .

All great inventions were done by Indians….including invention of decimal system!

Rest of the world is only good at improvising on Indian inventions!

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! Somehow the copyright for the word deluded should go to me as I introduced this word on Topix repeatedly describe an average Indian. It is a fact that India has never invented anything until now right from her known existence - only fantasies - or make believe flying chariots or missile like chuitya teer (arrows) in Mahabharat and Ramayana. The deluded teachers in schools and professors in Colleges in India end up bringing the IQ of a child from start level of 90 to 60 !

Location hidden

#41650 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get so angry when I read all these quotations about Islam by great people. Read some of the quotations below about Islam by famous men. Does reading them make you angry?

1. Byzantine emperor Manuel II Palaiologos

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

2.Geert Wilders, MP of Netherlands

"I view Islam not as a religion, but as a dangerous, totalitarian ideology—equal to communism and fascism. Aren’t I allowed to say so?"

3.Will Gladstone, Prime minister of Great Britain

"Qur’an… an accursed book… So long as there is this book there will be no peace in the world."

4.Winston Churchill, Prime minister of Great Britain

"Where Islam is, peace isn't."

Location hidden

#41651 Apr 24, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is Manoj kumar ka poorab aur paschim? Right, ma le lund?

ab chal-ke isko theek kar wikipedia mey...Vidya balan ka naam lika..i mean tun tun ka ...I mean India ka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal#History

Location hidden

#41652 Apr 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq biradar what is the reason for gay feelings? Throughout my life I had to struggle with gay feelings though to cover it up I put on an excessive macho appearance. I lived in a make believe world of pretense where I used to stare at girls to just make everyone believe that Iam a hetero...but from the corner of my eye I was catching a glimpse of that beautiful boy and getting a hard on. I put on a gruff deep masculine voice thinking that gays have a soft spoken feminine voice. Iam tired of living in this world trying to impress others of my heterosexuality while in reality I get a hard on just by hearing the word gay. Muq biradar you always say that Quran is the ultimate book of knowledge. Is there anything in Quran that can cure me of my homogiri for once and all.

Location hidden

#41653 Apr 24, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right saar. Indians are the intellectual giants of the world. Even the wikipedia link confirms that.

Location hidden

#41655 Apr 24, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
ha...ha..HAHA! Batta wee kon se inventions? bol bol..sharma matt!

Location hidden

#41656 Apr 24, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Bhosrdi K apni gaand mein ek goli aur phir ek teer dalkey dekh and revert which one is more lethal .

<quoted text>
Theek theek ha..ha...hahahaha.. jab tu ye cheejen apna gaand ma daalta tou kya result aata?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41657 Apr 24, 2013
Ohhhhh...yeah....Muslims endeavored to do this for centuries and you are the torchbearer of them ! You like fat gals , mastrbte on Tuntun, thus imagine Bharat Mata as Tuntun !

Gaand mei baigan daal kaar bharta bana aur apney ek darzen bachchO kE sath kha.....bakchodi baand kaar ...Gaddar Budhdhey !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waking up healthily every morning is a miraculo... 1 min Be Thankful to yo... 2
PUBH: ISIS All-Female Brigade (Aug '14) 1 min headache is halal 43
Enclaves of Islam see UK as 75% Muslim 2 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 9
Islam will re-unite the world. 2 min Evade taxes whene... 26
Imam lied to get into USA 3 min Muslims are liars 4
News How Saudi Arabia treats their poor 4 min Researcher 3
Syrian Rebels Asking U.S. To Broker Peace. 5 min MO_EATS_DUNGS 6
O Say! 36 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 32
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 38 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 89
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 42 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 49
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 58 min Argimak Attar 503,442
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief smile a lot 255,980
More from around the web