No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
37,261 - 37,280 of 50,170 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41583 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Your character sketch of persons are unfounded biased and confused . Otherwise how you find MUQ –talks intelligible only monkeys know best. <quoted text>
Since last year, my posts remain the most provoking messages to all of you and despite of knowing that I am not a Muslim (you would continue to believe that I am a Muslim as otherwise hurt is too much for you to know that you can be so passionately be hated by someone who is a Hindu and an Indian)you are on tenterhooks whenever my post lands up. Muq's posts are irritating but not hurting and my posts are not irritating but hurting to the core.

You believe that Mughals never ruled India and English did only goondagiri and left and I tell you the facts - IT IS A SHOCK FOR YOU. This is not the first time you have used the word confused as you all do get confused because my facts match the circumstances and yours are just like a shaikhchilli's dream.

Yesterday, I sketched HC's profile along with Harminder and Chump Change. Just read their version of rebuttals and you would see that they are mostly at home with my version of their sketches. HC was totally quiet and hence gave his silent approval but he rose up and protested when Chump Change's clone of imim2000 with a dash wrote a profiling blowing sunshine on that shoeshine's ass - He protested and literally refuted everything chump change wrote- Chump change called him. Just read what HC wrote in reply to what CC tried to portray him as
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pleased to see that you "saw" me as a 20+...I am NOT i am much older!
You see me a chemist and a scientist....I am NOT..I am well educated and have read vicariously and widely ..gorge on information actually...but I am not an EXPERT!( whatever that means!)
Loads of stories in Dawn..regret over Partition..regret over co operation with US..regret over jettisoning of secularism and a whole lot of other regrets as well...I post in comments under an assumed name and I am surprised at the number of "thumbs up" I get..
So shut the foock up and get a life,troll!!!

I literally spelled out everything that shoeshine is and he was quiet - there is no denial to what I presented but to CC's sketch he got embarrassed and he thought I was pulling his leg (he didn't recognize that it wasn't me) and even retorted by saying that he got lots of undeserving thumbs-up signs ! He even asked Chump Change to shut the fcuk up and have a life that I have told him for ages. Better, he should get a job that pays.

Hence my sketches are accurate.

Location hidden

#41584 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Then Harmider Ji is a Khandani Sikh with honour of Many Ghazi culling on his family. I am sure if you visit his sacred farm house he will offer you good scotch and show you his collection of stuffed Ghazis on wall ( like stuffed animals as hunting trophy).Beware – don’t do gaandmasti at that time- you may find next place on wall ! <quoted text>
Pardon me for saying so but you are intimidated with Harminder as he can speak in a language that is considered as the King of the kings in Indian languages so someone like you who is a gutter tripe, it can be really intimidating. I have never alleged either that Harminder lives in a Jhuggi but to you, Chump Change and HC - I have quoted you as being the underbelly of India. Harminder is a middle class man who is married and has even grand children and lives a retired life. Nothing different to my sketch of his in my previous post.

Being a Kar Sevak - old retired men do work in temple - thodda jhaddoo thodda pocha thodda katka thoddi foonk idhar thodda prashad udhar types and he has heard many Indian army guys blah blah-ing. So patching up one thing from here one from there he has cooked up stuff that can impress equally uneducated types like you. NO big deal.

Location hidden

#41585 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
BTW have got enlightened reading my post on ‘Chicken Tikka Masala “????
<quoted text>
I had pointed out the origins of the most shrouded man on our thread - Dak Original. He doesn't give his religion or origins to anyone but speaks of volumes on religion. From his texts and matter I knew he was a Gujarati so I did brand him as a Gujju. He maynot be a Hindu but must be a Jain ! We see Jainis and Hindus as one but such people like him he can technically distance himself from Hinduism. Many years ago, I was even surprised that there was a sect that looked almost like Hinduism but was so not - they called their religion as "Sadh".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadh

I know India very well and am a keen reader of it's history. History in the right perspective and not the way you read it - There was no Mughals or British etc.

And yeah .... Chicken Tikka was a dish that was developed in Glasgow or some place in Birmingham. So technically it is a British invention. Like Vindaloo is Portuguese !

Do you know that the tea found in India was smoked as grass until the Englishmen slapped and taught us that it is to be taken as beverage and not smoked as charas.

It might surprise you that India is not even a top tea exporting country in the world - not even in Top three.

Location hidden

#41586 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
this inbred muslim stuck pig CONCLUDES on ONE MINOR FACT...the word grammer. He/she /middle chooses to ignore or overlook the rest. he goes around in circles around a single insignificant fact.Its so very and completely MUSLIM.
this speaks about his ability and his application
its zilch
check the spelling of "grammar" above by Harminder !

Location hidden

#41587 Apr 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inconsistencies:
1)Will a “BA/BCOM age 60/65 work as a kar sevak in a mandar?…No he will be in a senior accounting position in a large indian company even today.
People of this sad qualification do retire at this age and spend time in Mandars. No BA BCOM is allowed to work between this age group in Large companies. Dhanna seth companies? yeah...but not Joint Stock Companies Limited.
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
2)There is either a Hindi Medium in primary school or a Punjabi Medium.There cant be both
I have indicated Hindi Punjabi somewhere as a medium. It means either Hindi or Punjabi as I are sure that you can't be educated in an English medium school. Your errors are so pathetic - look at your spelling of Grammar?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
3)The Triad System is operational in the Indian Army , Navy and Airforce already
The Indian Army has Three Operational Brahmos Missile Regiments, 861, 862 and 863.These are already deployed with operational range of 300 to 350 kilometers.The Indian Cabinet is on record having cleared purchase of 200 Brahmos by Indian Air Force in Oct 2012.These are already mounted on Sukhoi30.
Inbred muslim piglets on here dont believe it and howl thru their little stinking chamferred pee pees
Hindu Bhaand, don't do kathakalli ...read and understand what I am writing. First - do you even know what Nuclear Triad is? DO YOU?

It is a nuclear arsenal which consists of three important parts - strategic bombers, ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) & SLBMs (submarine-launched ballistic missiles). BrahMos with India can hit targets upto 300 Kms(500max can be expanded up to)and does not qualify for an ICBM. An ICBM is a ballistic missile with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers. Do you understand the difference between a cruise missile and an ICBM? SO, you say India has three BrahMos regiments so your theory is reuted right in the beginning - Brahmos with India is not an ICBM.

Ab teen regiment ma chudane ke liye banaye hein ya Dawood Ibrahim ke ghar pe waar karne ke liye?
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
4)Also in Oct 2012 again, the Indian Navy test fired a brahmos supersonic missile from a ship called INS Teg
Again? It was a 290 KM missile test fired and doesn't qualify for an ICBM, Moron!

Now, tell me the name of your Bahu and how many chuppas she has been giving to the mandar ka pujari to get you laddos or Granthi of Gurdwara to get you unlimited supply of maah di daal, gobi mattar, roti, kheer te naal halwa!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41588 Apr 23, 2013
Oh……how deluded a person can be ! Tikka Masala is English, Vindaloo is Portuguese, Tea is English, Koh I Noor is English and India terey Kattu Baap ka !!!!!!!!

I think you are 2nd or third generation traitor ,
gaddar……..treachery has gone in your blood !

Sometimes I feel Mohammad’s unlettered existence was divine……..otherwise one can see with little lettering how twisted interpretation Kattus present !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for saying so but you are intimidated with Harminder as he can speak in a language that is considered as the King of the kings in Indian languages so someone like you who is a gutter tripe, it can be really intimidating. I have never alleged either that Harminder lives in a Jhuggi but to you, Chump Change and HC - I have quoted you as being the underbelly of India. Harminder is a middle class man who is married and has even grand children and lives a retired life. Nothing different to my sketch of his in my previous post.
Being a Kar Sevak - old retired men do work in temple - thodda jhaddoo thodda pocha thodda katka thoddi foonk idhar thodda prashad udhar types and he has heard many Indian army guys blah blah-ing. So patching up one thing from here one from there he has cooked up stuff that can impress equally uneducated types like you. NO big deal.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41589 Apr 23, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pleased to see that you "saw" me as a 20+...I am NOT i am much older!
You see me a chemist and a scientist....I am NOT..I am well educated and have read vicariously and widely ..gorge on information actually...but I am not an EXPERT!( whatever that means!)
Loads of stories in Dawn..regret over Partition..regret over co operation with US..regret over jettisoning of secularism and a whole lot of other regrets as well...I post in comments under an assumed name and I am surprised at the number of "thumbs up" I get..
So shut the foock up and get a life,troll!!!
No I'm not going to shut the foock up and get a life. I will do what I'm best at, that is trolling. Remember there is a clone of mine who is a super troller and he is really frustrated that you have not responded to his post. He is damn frustrated that you didn't even address him and called him a troller, for that would have made his day. At least somebody takes notice of me. I pity my clone as he is literally begging to make people take notice of him.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41590 Apr 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a nuclear arsenal which consists of three important parts - strategic bombers, ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) & SLBMs (submarine-launched ballistic missiles). BrahMos with India can hit targets upto 300 Kms(500max can be expanded up to)and does not qualify for an ICBM. An ICBM is a ballistic missile with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers. Do you understand the difference between a cruise missile and an ICBM? SO, you say India has three BrahMos regiments so your theory is reuted right in the beginning - Brahmos with India is not an ICBM.
Ab teen regiment ma chudane ke liye banaye hein ya Dawood Ibrahim ke ghar pe waar karne ke liye?
<quoted text>
Again? It was a 290 KM missile test fired and doesn't qualify for an ICBM, Moron!
Now, tell me the name of your Bahu and how many chuppas she has been giving to the mandar ka pujari to get you laddos or Granthi of Gurdwara to get you unlimited supply of maah di daal, gobi mattar, roti, kheer te naal halwa!
bloody muslim inbred kutta… an indian warship can sail near mecca and release a full load of missiles INTO mecca. Its a naval plan already

dont do continous inbred muslim journalism

regiments 861, 862 are ready to FRY lahore

dont whine

YOU first tell me how yr muslim grandfather fcked ur muslim mother to give birth to an inbred whining muslim ugly stuck pig called IMI2000

did he fck her inside a mosque or outside while she wore the burqa or was she naked
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41591 Apr 23, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
People of this sad qualification do retire at this age and spend time in Mandars. No BA BCOM is allowed to work between this age group in Large companies. Dhanna seth companies? yeah...but not Joint Stock Companies Limited.
<quoted text>

!
come out of ur inbred madressa education and check JUST 100 odd companies listed in the mumbai stock exchange ,,,,and see how many are infact LED and STEERED by persons who are age 60 with BA or B Com

stop talking out of ur chamferred muslim stinkinb lully which is as big as a khalee seeng

"retirement “ word has been used by u , therefore YOU are a crippled boned muslim inbred buddha with red dyed beard which makes ur face look like a monkeys butt

Location hidden

#41592 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Oh……how deluded a person can be ! Tikka Masala is English, Vindaloo is Portuguese, Tea is English, Koh I Noor is English and India terey Kattu Baap ka !!!!!!!!
Sometimes I feel Mohammad’s unlettered existence was divine……..otherwise one can see with little lettering how twisted interpretation Kattus present !
<quoted text>
hahahahaha....it is a fact that Hindus have actually nothing to their credit. For 1600 years we have been living either by Islamic, Mughal or English constitution. During the Moghul rule courts administered the "Sharia" to the exclusion of Hindu law. Islamic law gave way to English criminal law with the increase of British influence in the Indian subcontinent. Before 1860, The English criminal law, as modified by several acts was administered in the Presidency-Towns of Bombay, Calcutta and Madras and finally it is ENGLISH CRIMINAL LAW that is now known as INDIAN PENAL CODE. To rub some more chilly on your wounds - even the JANA GANA MANA you do was written in the praise of King George of England in 1911.
Tera kuch bhi nahin hei, pyare. The best pass time guys can do and earn some money will be that you go to Lal qila in delhi and lie down in front of it dhoti khol ke and collect money showing the tourists what kind of ajoobas you have in your nanhi lullys.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41595 Apr 23, 2013
The Distance Between Jeddah and Mecca is about 90 KM

An Indian Warship about 50 Km Off Jeddah can easily rain and entire salvo of Brahmos INTO mecca

Location hidden

#41596 Apr 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
<quoted text>
Saar, you are very right. For the last 1600 hundred hindus were unlucky to not have any rulers...but only daku chor uchaka lootera type people...who cares...call sh**t by any name. Also hindus were well hung and highly sexed people which explains why indian has second largest population in the world. Saar i heard that many well hung hindus are earning money by showing their ajoobas to foreign tourists especially foreign women. These foreign women come to see the legendary king cobra snakes in india but it is said that they return satisfied after seeing what hindu men have to display after opening their dhotis...even king cobra snake is nothing in front of such marvellous display.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41597 Apr 23, 2013
Ayaan Hirsi Ali:The Global War on Christians in the Muslim World
Feb 6, 2012 12:00 AM EST

From one end of the muslim world to the other, Christians are being murdered for their faith.

We hear so often about Muslims as victims of abuse in the West and combatants in the Arab Spring’s fight against tyranny. But, in fact, a wholly different kind of war is underway—an unrecognized battle costing thousands of lives. Christians are being killed in the Islamic world because of their religion. It is a rising genocide that ought to provoke global alarm.

The portrayal of Muslims as victims or heroes is at best partially accurate. In recent years the violent oppression of Christian minorities has become the norm in Muslim-majority nations stretching from West Africa and the Middle East to South Asia and Oceania. In some countries it is governments and their agents that have burned churches and imprisoned parishioners. In others, rebel groups and vigilantes have taken matters into their own hands, murdering Christians and driving them from regions where their roots go back centuries.

The media’s reticence on the subject no doubt has several sources. One may be fear of provoking additional violence. Another is most likely the influence of lobbying groups such as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation—a kind of United Nations of Islam centered in Saudi Arabia—and the Council on American-Islamic Relations. Over the past decade, these and similar groups have been remarkably successful in persuading leading public figures and journalists in the West to think of each and every example of perceived anti-Muslim discrimination as an expression of a systematic and sinister derangement called “Islamophobia”—a term that is meant to elicit the same moral disapproval as xenophobia or homophobia.

But a fair-minded assessment of recent events and trends leads to the conclusion that the scale and severity of Islamophobia pales in comparison with the bloody Christophobia currently coursing through Muslim-majority nations from one end of the globe to the other. The conspiracy of silence surrounding this violent expression of religious intolerance has to stop. Nothing less than the fate of Christianity—and ultimately of all religious minorities—in the Islamic world is at stake.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#41599 Apr 23, 2013
PS: So best you are a Tatta grauduate !

Ha.....ha.....ha....

What a degree - Chop dk Tatta Graduate !!!!
IMI 2000 chaddi

Shanghai, China

#41600 Apr 23, 2013
You are so right Sir,
I was always boasted that my Marksheet is best Marxist Marksheet.......

All subjects zeroed down to one- Chutiyapanthi

All marks uniform- tatta or 00

No class or marks division !!!!
Pskak

Kundan, India

#41601 Apr 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ac. Why it is so, we cannot answer fully.
But swine was banned in all scriptures that came before it. I do not know of any scripture that allows its eating.
Muslim means one who surrenders, we got the direction from Allah and we follow it..
So you do not have any answer in regarding to pork.
When did you believe in old scripture.
Are not you people discarding all old scripture except quran

No sir,You got your directions from muhammad not allah.
Real Muslim

Madison Heights, MI

#41603 Apr 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think did hurt you in sensitive parts and you are posing a brave face.
I do have sympathy for you and others like you. When you have no answer to the questions, attack the questioner!!
Play the player and not the ball is an age old tested theory!!
Like I said it you are man of copy and paste !!! again i feel pity for you, get a life people like you do deserve a pity
IMI2000-

Shanghai, China

#41609 Apr 23, 2013
Merey ankhon mein tattey,
Merey marksheet mein tattey,
Merey Gaand mein mein tattey,
Merey munh mein tattey,
merey saar mein tattey.....

Mein tou tatta -Badshah hoooooooooooooooon !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Gandoo Chaddi,
Vidalloo or Tikka masala ….none were European Recipe…….otherwise the recipe would have ended with a postulate that –“Next day after having it please go to take a dump accompanied with a Fire Extinguisher !”
How come they realize this later……if recipe is from them ?
Recipe was from Indians thus there is no postulate…….as they are strong enough and don’t need it –period !
And tea ? When I visited Shaolin to give finer touch to my Kung Fu skills I was surprised to see an Indian man’s statue as the reigning , founder man. Like a Sikh he had hair knot on head ! I was just thinking of Harminder Ji…..to tell him about Serdar founder of Shaolin martial arts school.
But then the Abbot tapped my shoulder , and said “ What’s the trouble bubble ?”
Then he enlightened me “ This is the statue of Bodhidharma, Great Indian, the founder of Chan Buddhism, Martial arts ……..and man behind tea !”
All others are know but how come the man behind tea ???
A rather gruesome Indian bravery dates back to the Tang Dynasty. In the true history, Bodhidharma, the founder of Chan Buddhism, accidentally fell asleep after meditating in front of a wall for nine years. He woke up in such disgust at his weakness that he cut off his own eyelids. They fell to the ground and took root, growing into tea bushes. And whole world was bestowed with the gift of tea !!!!
Allegorical content keeping aside, truth is that Tea was discovered by an Indian……..!
When tea was being drunk in Asia , Europeans were living in trees hiding from White Huns !
How you can even think of them behind tea ?
Sometimes I wonder whether it is missing grey matter in your top compartment . or, tu nE ankho mein tattey laga kaar pardhai ki haey !!!
I can tell that your teachers always marked your examination paper with rubber stamp marked 00, and not pen…….bekar ka ink aur mehnaat barbbad kyon karrna ????
Ha…..ha…tattey laga kar pardhai ki aur Mark Sheet mein tattey hi tattey nazar aye !
<quoted text>
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41610 Apr 23, 2013
The ONE religion for which leftist faggot liberals make excuses is the most illiberal one — Islam.

They Potray Christianity, Hinduism , Buddhism etc in the worst possible light.

The Dhimmified Obama and Manmohan Singh places Hindus, Sikhs and Catholics opponents of gay marriage in the same moral category as racists.

They project Islam in the MOST PEACEFUL one.

It is a “great religion,” pronounce gushing Indian politicians of the KHANgress and Hillary clinton too.

Its followers bomb marathoners, set fire to embassies, cheered the killing of U.S. diplomats, Run to Courts to buy time for convicted muslims, howl away pain when modi addresses a rally, bomb democratic party offices ,and slaughter shias in pakistan and afghanistan.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41611 Apr 23, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 95
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Conquest of Makkah (Contd.)

After making full preparation, the Prophet [pbuh] proceeded to Makkah at the head of ten thousand soldiers on the 10th of Ramadan, 8 A.H. He mandated Abu Ruhm Al-Ghifari to dispose the affairs of Madinah during his absence...

In the meanwhile, Abu Sufyan along with Hakim bin Hizam and Budail bin Warqua’, two terrible polytheists, went out to reconnoiter. Before they got near the camp, they met ‘Abbas, the Prophet’s uncle. He apprised Abu Sufyan of the situation and advised him to accept Islam and persuade his people to surrender before Muhammad [pbuh]; otherwise, his head would be struck off.

Under the prevailing compelling circumstances, Abu Sufyan went in the company of ‘Abbas seeking the Prophet’s [pbuh] audience. The Muslims were furious to see Abu Sufyan and wanted to kill him on the spot. But the two men managed, not without difficulties, to see the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] who advised that they see him the following day. The Prophet [pbuh] addressed Abu Sufyan saying: "Woe to you! Isn’t it time for you to bear witness to the Oneness of Allah and Prophethood of Muhammad?" Here, the archenemy of Islam began to beseech the Prophet [pbuh] in the most earnest words that testify to the Prophet’s generosity and mild temper begging for pardon and forgiveness, and professing wholeheartedly the new faith.

On the morning of Tuesday, 17th. Ramadan, 8 A.H., the Prophet [pbuh] left Mar Az-Zahran. He ordered Al-‘Abbas to detain Abu Sufyan at a commanding gorge that could afford a full view of the Muslim army parading on its way towards Makkah, and hence give him the chance to see the great and powerful soldiers of Allah. The different tribes successively passed with their banners flown up, until at last the battalion of the Emigrants and Helpers with the Prophet [pbuh] at their head heavily armed marched by.

Abu Sufyan began to wonder who those people were, to which Al-‘Abbas told him that they were Muhammad [pbuh] and his Companions. Abu Sufyan said that no army however powerful could resist those people and addressing Al-‘Abbas, he said: "I swear by Allah that the sovereignty of your brother’s son has become too powerful to withstand." Al-‘Abbas answered, "It is rather the power of Prophethood," to which the former agreed.

Sa‘d bin ‘Ubadah carried the flag of the Helpers. When he passed by Abu Sufyan, he said "Today will witness the great fight, you cannot seek sanctuary at Al-Ka‘bah. Today will witness the humiliation of Quraish." Abu Sufyan complained about this to the Prophet [pbuh] who got angry and said "Nay, today Al-Ka‘bah will be sanctified, and Quraish honoured," and quickly ordered that Sa‘d should be stripped off the flag, and that it should be entrusted to his son Qais, in another version, to Az-Zubair.

(Contd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Aristofanis 364,956
KC : The Christian Faithful's Fallacy 42 min Darth Yoda Strike... 9
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 56 min El Cid 201,369
MM: Is ISIS Sent by God ? 1 hr Shamma 49
Exhibition On Islamic Civilisation In Terenggan... 1 hr _malon_goblok 4
TT: Malik Nidal Hasan requests ISIS citizenshi... 2 hr Revenge Of Darth ... 7
Can Christianity and Islam co-exist and unite? 2 hr AMP man 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••