No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41241 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If 800 Million Indians start eating cow and swine, we will have the "biggest meat industry in the world" (Yes we will loose millions of Dollars in foreign exchange as our exports of meat will decrease, but that is another story).
Why you want a "minority" to show you the way? Inferiority Complex?
PS:
Again you are dragging me towards this Hindu versus Muslims, a topic I want to stay clear of.
We all that you are a great admirer of haji kaji and recently haji kaji was heard saying that inferiority complex has its origins in the foreskin of the penis. the tip of circumcised penis becomes desensitized from the lack of foreskin...due to the two reasons...there are nerve endings on the foreskin and the unsheathed penis is constantly rubbing against chaddi.

if you are not into moron speak, can you throw light on the equation between foreskin and inferiority complex.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41242 Apr 19, 2013
My dear Hindu Scums,

So far the news is good and bad ! Good in the sense - No Muslim involvement so far in Boston Bombings as one Mike Mulugeta (doesn't sound Muslim to me) and Sunil Tripathi have been identified. Bad news is that being an Indian you were in any case fcuked right from birth and now an INDIAN and that too with a HINDU surname has been identified - that too from an Ivy league ! Ma ke lauddo - now let us hope Ivy is still looking forward to embrace yourkinds or put you in the same pot as Al Qaida.

Haji scum, Chump change? Your move ! Again the terrorist seems to be having origins from your BIMAROU States !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41243 Apr 19, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
My dear Hindu Scums,
So far the news is good and bad ! Good in the sense - No Muslim involvement so far in Boston Bombings as one Mike Mulugeta (doesn't sound Muslim to me) and Sunil Tripathi have been identified. Bad news is that being an Indian you were in any case fcuked right from birth and now an INDIAN and that too with a HINDU surname has been identified - that too from an Ivy league ! Ma ke lauddo - now let us hope Ivy is still looking forward to embrace yourkinds or put you in the same pot as Al Qaida.
Haji scum, Chump change? Your move ! Again the terrorist seems to be having origins from your BIMAROU States !
muslim inbred pig

muslim inbred stuck pig

FIRST learn to open ur salwar and THEN PEE

how many times do i have to tell u

OPEN YOUR SALWAR AND THEN PEE

dont pee inside ur salwar while reading kalma
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41244 Apr 19, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
My dear Hindu Scums,
since u are holding ur chamfered little lullee , howling away with joy and shouting the kalma and no muslim has been found…tell us 1)ur real muslim name 2)your muslim fathers name and 3) a confirmation that your muslim father is also your muslim grandfather

u are full of gloating glee like any muslim inbred. Now be upfront and type ur real name …its 1)abdul 2)mohammed3)….?
Joee

Pasadena, CA

#41245 Apr 19, 2013
IMl2000 - wrote:
Kaji Gandu,
And here is some bad news for you too.
A student called Sunil Tripathi might be the bomber n° 2 as FBI zeroes in on this possibility.
http://globalgrind.com/news/411-sunil-tripath...
stay tuned
hey stupid, son of mofos, instead of accusing hindus or other communities for that boston bombing, u should look inside ur a$$ and try to save ur pissistan
Joee

Pasadena, CA

#41246 Apr 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
your figures are from ur adha bulle which is cut for allah
why do these muslim pigs cut their bulla instead of their oversized butts

Location hidden

#41247 Apr 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
since u are holding ur chamfered little lullee , howling away with joy and shouting the kalma and no muslim has been found…tell us 1)ur real muslim name 2)your muslim fathers name and 3) a confirmation that your muslim father is also your muslim grandfather
u are full of gloating glee like any muslim inbred. Now be upfront and type ur real name …its 1)abdul 2)mohammed3)….?
Bhosdikke, instead of ant shaunt likhne ki bajaye can you pray to your santoshi mata that the second terrorist doesnt turn out to be an Indian? hope I am wrong ! Pajama mein peele daag lage hue hein teri jahan pe crack hei - galle hue aam pe baitha tha ya tatti kar dee hei?

Location hidden

#41248 Apr 19, 2013
Saare Hindu gadhe ki sir pe seeng ki tarah gayab ho gaye hein! LOL !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41249 Apr 19, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhosdikke, instead of ant shaunt likhne ki bajaye can you pray to your santoshi mata that the second terrorist doesnt turn out to be an Indian? hope I am wrong ! Pajama mein peele daag lage hue hein teri jahan pe crack hei - galle hue aam pe baitha tha ya tatti kar dee hei?
muslim kuteeya kee badboodar haramkhor aulaad

i dont pray to santoshi mata as i am not hindu

inbred muslim filthy stuck pig if u dont understand that go to a masjad raise ur arse and howl “allah hu fck usss”

madarchod muslim kuttaa abhee tak salwar kholey bagair tattee karta hai too

there will be no retaliation if the bomber is non muslim….there will be rage filled retaliation of the bomber is muslim

samjha naa
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41250 Apr 19, 2013
Joee wrote:
<quoted text> why do these muslim pigs cut their bulla instead of their oversized butts
because muslim scissors dont have that dhaar

they can only cut small tiny things

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#41251 Apr 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim kuteeya kee badboodar haramkhor aulaad
i dont pray to santoshi mata as i am not hindu
inbred muslim filthy stuck pig if u dont understand that go to a masjad raise ur arse and howl “allah hu fck usss”
madarchod muslim kuttaa abhee tak salwar kholey bagair tattee karta hai too
there will be no retaliation if the bomber is non muslim….there will be rage filled retaliation of the bomber is muslim
samjha naa
so why did you respond to imi's post to Hindus when he addressed them as my dear Hindu scums ? You were the only Hindu who responded. Raand ki kaneez !

Wakefield, U.K.

#41252 Apr 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
they can only cut small tiny things
like a hindu lully? LMAO
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#41253 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Jews were living in Ghettos and living like paupers for 2000 years in same Europe.
It is the Govt policies and practices which can stunt the development of any community by targeting it.
This is what happened to Muslims in India (especially North India) after independence. The Govt, the police the Administration targeted Muslims and saw to it that they do not get jobs and their businesses are kept down.
In south where there was no such bias, we see Muslims in much better condition, educationally, in jobs and in business (Now our RSS wants to spread its communal poison to South also).
It is these people who have done much damage to India and continue to do, till their activities are banned.
A) What's wrong with you "MUQ" ..??..The Jews in Europe were a vibrant society ..This is "why" Hitler targeted them , to fund his war machine ,he took their property ...
A1) Just look to modern day Israel ..and, be amazed at how these people can build a paradise ,in the middle of a desert ..

B)The RSS,is absolutely required to oppose the Muslim Brotherhood ..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#41254 Apr 19, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear MUQ,
Can you quote a single instance where Mohammad preferred beef over other animals ? None....! As matter of fact I have witnessed Qurabani of camels in desert of Libya and UAE , not cow specifically for religion!
Then think of Mohammad's time - were cow available in desert ? No grass land - no dairy farm of cow, simple ! Goat and sheep yes- even Mohammad died eating it as staple diet in gift.
I can tell you if they had any cow , it must have been kept in zoo under guard !
Tell me how many dairy farm have you come across in desrt ? Most of the meat come to gulf from NZ and Australia mainly.......original Baddus still hog goat , camel, sheep !
Then why Muslims specifically raise Beef-eating right topic in India only ?
JUST TO HURT HINDOO , INDIAN FEELING..........that's all !
And the eating list in Islam is simple copy paste from Jewish culture.....if not show me a difference ! least give this credit to Jews & not Mohammad or Allah.......
I live in a country where people eat anything walking on four legs.....their number far exceeds total Muslims in world today....they had their prophets (you have agreed in past)who set the eating habits.....Do you think their God, Prophet and them are answerable to your God Allah for it ....who could not tell how to kill Fish in Halal way ?
As matter of fact your prophet knew nothing bout living and non living things......otherwise he would have wrote how to prepare vegetable in Halal style ! Hope you know /agree vegetables are also living things !
You are just a fraud chela of a chor, thug , prophet......
& both know ghaaaanta about anything
Luv
HK
<quoted text>
Back in those times where were pigs found in that region ?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#41255 Apr 19, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
The world is going to shake off it's dhimmi attitude.
It is a matter of time before USA pulls off it's gloves at the political level and the "religion of peace" refrain of politicians will change to "political ideology of hate" stance....
The murder maniacs have set off a bomb in Bangalore India and in some place in Texas within hours of each other!!
A global war against Islam will be underway soon!
..Okay...fine , a global war against Islam ...just be aware ....The good guys ....might lose ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#41256 Apr 19, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your dodging, ducking, inability to withstand scrutiny, false, misleading posts, propaganda and endless mundane Islam posts which no one read about how holy your prophets "nectar" was? Add to that your hypocrisy about defending Muslims no matter what their actions were as well as your false allegations about the number of Muslims killed in imaginary "Riots"? And your extreme paranoia about Hindus and the RSS and your refusal to acknowledge the fact that Muslims are responsible for their own well being?
Islam is an ocean of NOTHING!! It hast violence built in its core.
....See...!!.."MUQ". .....You and KANTI Magazine are actually doing Islam "more" harm than good ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#41257 Apr 19, 2013
Libertarian wrote:
The problems begin when you also expect non-muslims to live by your rules too.
I am an atheist. Therefore I cannot commit blasphemy. Blasphemy can only be committed by a believer and yet the muslim world objects to non-muslims having images of the prophet.
You don't follow our laws, we don't follow yours.
Peace and tolerance means you do what you want, we do what we want.
You don't have to agree with something or even like it to tolerate it.
...Okay, is it legal for me to beat my wife or my children ...???...Can I fight my dogs ...???...Or torture my cats ....??..Work my horses to death ..??..Sell narcotics ..??

I am committing "no" crime ..if I do not hold the same values as yourself ........correct...???
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#41258 Apr 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not tell me "no violence" erupted in North and South America and Australia?
Because those people were few and not organized and not reached to that level of civilization, they were almost wiped out from existence and their lands became "Perpetual home lands of the conquerors"
But you would not give the same rights to Arabs and Muslims if they conquered and settled in countries they got possession of.
The aborigines of countries taken over by White people, live in almost "same condition" they were living before white people went there.
There is a difference between the two approaches, is it not?
Arabs "did" conquer much of North Africa and Asia and nothing improved for the aborigines either ...

Or when the Ottoman Turks conquered the Arabs and Persians ,until WWI when France and England gave them their freedom ..they were still living in tents ...

The British did "not" sabotage the Hindu-Muslim peace ..the British have proved themselves to be benevolent masters ..who also took many of their subjects to live within "their" borders ..

You will someday have to admit it is "Islam" that is the Dar Al Harb ...(You should start paying more attention to MEMRI TV , to see who is really calling for blood )
harminder

Mumbai, India

#41259 Apr 19, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
so why did you respond to imi's post to Hindus when he addressed them as my dear Hindu scums ? You were the only Hindu who responded. Raand ki kaneez !
there again

brain dead muslim circumvention

going around a small issue again and again

Wakefield, U.K.

#41261 Apr 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
there again
brain dead muslim circumvention
going around a small issue again and again
Badhai ho Lund Fakir, Badhai ho ! The suspects are now different - Two brothers of Chechen origins from Russian - Kazakhstan region named as Tamerlan Tsarnanaev and Dzhokhar Tsarnanaev.

Kis Idol ki gaand chaat ke aaya hey be Bhaddwe? Teri Gaand Puja kaam aa gai lagta hei Ugrawadi Muslims hi hein !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Faith 525,866
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 9 hr Srivastava 3
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 9 hr Very Stable Genius 13
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) Mon islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia Mon islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
More from around the web