No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#40150 Apr 3, 2013
Mashaallah - kya sau takE ki baat kahi haey ! Fauladi logic haey.....! Baat mein daam haey !

Chalo...chalo ...Chaddi bhai ...chal-kar Paki Flag pE pee martey hein .......behenchd US kou pata tou chaley ki haam apney watan sE kitna pyar kartey hein !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Peeing on a flag is surely not insult to the nation...at least in US .
Well , you may say that it is another deluded view of HK ! But Chaddi.....you have to study some 'American 'Chaddi' to agree with me !
I am sure you have come across American stylish Chaddis fashioned by many yankees - with printed American flag.
Now look at your personal experienc- after peeing you may rub ur lully with stone, chalk ...or anything-----last drop always lands in chaddi. So in fact those yankees pee on their flag, even if one small drop pee....now and then!In a way sht also on their flag.
Why do they do that ? I wonder if their culture warrants peeing on flag to honour nation !
And then see the slute bussiness- that day one football player in European Leagure saluted his flag with tired hands .....and he was put behind prison for Nazi slute !
With due respect to your love , respect, lundchusi of West , I wonder if you should pee on US flag and salute Indian flag to express your true feelings !
<quoted text>
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#40151 Apr 3, 2013
Dhnyavad Gopi Chander Ji,
Mein bhi muh mein lund lE kar Chaddi se shikchhha grahan karna jyada pasan karunga. Knowlege bhi bardhegi ....aur Chaddi Guru ji ki seva bhi jari rahegi!

Am kE aam , guthli kE daam.

MUQ
Gopi Chander wrote:
MUQ Ji,
Kripya Chaddi kaa lund muh mein lE Lein . SardiAl baakchodi bhi band hou jaeygi aur aapkO maja bhi ayega .
Aam kE aam , guthli kE daam !
Gyan ka Samandar
Gopi Chander<quoted text>

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#40153 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Lingering Questions on Strange events on the eve of 9/11, Part-4
E. Blow Hot / Blow Cold:?(Be Smart , Be Stupid, alternately)
21. Another "strange" things we saw was the matter of secrecy. Before 9/11, every thing was "so secret" that no one in USA knew anything about it.
22. But "once they left for mission", they left evidence every where. The cars were having "Arabic language manuals of the Jets"…. The drawings of WTC constructions. The PC s were "loaded" with Arabic language software showing WTC designs etc.
23. The Hijackers were going to be dead, but what about Al Qaeda,? Was Al Qaeda also going to die with them? A master planners would advise "to eraser all data for Hard disks" and leave no trace for authorities to find it.
That is a normal procedure and precaution especially for a "master terrorist attack of the century".
But the actual approach for very unprofessional and left so many things to chance.
F. Airlines knew "nothing" about their Aircrafts (i.e. once they have taken off)?
24. GPS and Inmarsat and International Navigational aids and technologies were developed over past many decades to "pinpoint" the location of any ship, airplane anywhere in the world.
25. I doubt if the Major Airlines in US and the world, did not make use of these technologies and were not monitoring location of their "birds" in the air.
26. If they were not doing it in USA,(before 9/11) then they were really stupid, now I am sure that every one is busy looking every second on their screens to check that they planes are on scheduled routes!!
A) I don't think you can really erase a hard drive ...these are the first things law enforcement takes ...and, they always find incriminating evidence ..

B)The "air" in New York is "busy" ...the controllers are looking at what appears to be dozen of ants on their monitors ....one or two can change course , without really raising any alarms ..

Las Vegas, NV

#40154 Apr 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't you think that it is time that we decide which way are we going to set our views on 9/11 ? It is 12 years since the incident happened. What good is it going to do if you still keep looking for a conspiracy theory.
thank-you "lMl2000" no one could have said this better ...

Las Vegas, NV

#40155 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
To: IM 2000

But things happened as if "9/11 was a lucky day for Terrorists"

I had assumed that you will analyze the 9/11 with openness and serious ness that it deserves.
...."MUQ" ...Can, We not say ..."9/11 was an 'unlucky' day for terrorists and Muslims alike ..?"
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40157 Apr 3, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Banging the btches here on Earth gave them practice to bang their 72 hoories.
2. Read the Koran !
3.Muslims also enjoy full cavity searches
4. Read the Koran! It has a detailed scientific method..
heh heh heh

chump change u made laff so loudly

thanks man
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40158 Apr 3, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear MUQ Ji,
You may be aware that some top notch business schools have included Indian Philosophy -in terms of Mahabharat , etc. in their curriculum towards improvements.
Now I see that you are convinced that seed of MBA is in Quran.
I wonder if you would write a lengthy analysis to include Quran in modern curriculum of all known Universities ?
At present that is not the case......and till that doesn't happen you should know that you are just Bshting ....people don't believe you......
and thus keep the trap shut !
Luv
HK <quoted text>
heh heh heh haji kaji you are hilarious

i am sure the koran says somewhere that " no business can run without loan (la la mafee tijarat il allah....without loan) "...and there will definitely be a hadith somewhere on it too
Stranger

Germany

#40159 Apr 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh haji kaji you are hilarious
i am sure the koran says somewhere that " no business can run without loan (la la mafee tijarat il allah....without loan) "...and there will definitely be a hadith somewhere on it too
Is laughing heh heh heh your unique patented style?? I remember when voxx used to send me mails saying that your laughing style of heh heh heh was indicator that you came from a very rich background.

He even called you to a gurudwara so that he could apply for latrine cleaning job at your house by cashing on his links with you in the topix forum. Too bad that you didn't appear at the gurudwara and john missed out on a high paying job.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40160 Apr 3, 2013
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>Is laughing heh heh heh your unique patented style?? I remember when voxx used to send me mails saying that your laughing style of heh heh heh was indicator that you came from a very rich background.
He even called you to a gurudwara so that he could apply for latrine cleaning job at your house by cashing on his links with you in the topix forum. Too bad that you didn't appear at the gurudwara and john missed out on a high paying job.
heh heh heh is how i laugh and mock in real life. Its just a loud throaty laughter.

i was at the gurdwara. john was outside it.

mebbe afraid to come in he being an inbred muslim
Pskak

Indore, India

#40161 Apr 3, 2013
number four wrote:
***"Pskak"***
Why can "not" Pyongyang feed Her people ..???
Because US banned on food supplies to north korea .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#40162 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-...

India "terrorizes" USA...in a very constructive fashion!!

Location hidden

#40163 Apr 3, 2013

8:46...Obama mentions India...so we are sending out the RIGHT SIGNALS...gonna challenge the USA's tech might in the future...

Hindu woman at the helm in University of Boston,,,cutting edge neurological research...

http://www.bu.edu/alzresearch/team/faculty/se...

Location hidden

#40164 Apr 3, 2013
Sometime in the future,Indian high-tech companies,doing research in cutting-edge pharmaceutical and clinical research will set up labs and formulation plants...IN KASHMIR..nice pleasant weather,verdant forests and natural beauty..must NIX Islam through modernity!

Location hidden

#40165 Apr 3, 2013
........and,this is the state of eduction in ISLAMIC PAKISTAN!!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#40166 Apr 3, 2013
advancing Pakistani-Muslim technology....

http://dawn.com/2013/04/03/blast-near-rangers...

Las Vegas, NV

#40167 Apr 3, 2013
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
Because US banned on food supplies to north korea .
..or..??..Because Communism sucks...??..even in the Soviet era , sure they had more tanks than God , subdued Eastern Europe ,and had the first space program ..but, when we think "bread lines" we think ..CCCP...

Las Vegas, NV

#40168 Apr 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! That comment was intended to wake you all up and it did.
People have different ways to show respect and disrespect. While I have utmost respect for the United States, my respect for India almost doesn't exist and I wanted to execute "ek panth doe kaaj" ! Pay homage to the mighty USA and piss on Indians ! You, in any case, have a different interpretation for everything so take in a way that accommodates your deluded mind.
.."lMl200" ...are you "brown nosing" ....???...are you hoping for a H1B Visa ??

nah...I'm just kidding ..."God bless America" ..!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40169 Apr 3, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."lMl200" ...are you "brown nosing" ....???...are you hoping for a H1B Visa ?? nah...I'm just kidding ..."God bless America" ..!!
neah ..... I don't need to do this a for a visa as I am beyond all what Indians yearn for. I love about US / Americans mainly for the fact that there's an abundance of heroism bundled up in Americans and it is unleashed whenever the country is under duress. Whether it is pearl harbor or 9/11, US at war with it's enemy of there is a natural disaster like Katrina, it is the Americans who rise up to the occasion and even if they have duffer of a president in the white house. Besides, America denies all the escape routes for Indians as Indians can't say that they are too big hence, unmanageable or Indians might say we are a fcuked up nation because we are multicultural or take refuge in saying that our masters British deprived us to rise ! Brits were also the masters of Americans and a melting pot of cultures. Where India fails to produce Sabeeer Bhatias, Vinod Khoslas, Hargobind Khoranas, Kalpana Chawalas - USA just makes it happen.

Location hidden

#40172 Apr 3, 2013
As you all see me in this Mughal warriror costume daily quoting pan India affairs via contents of DAWN newspaper of Pakistan. I keep harping aimlessly about India's future and India's past but fail to mention India's present? Isn't it deliberate? PRESENT is something that we can point out and say with pride " hey, this is what we are" and PAST we can not prove as we are blaming Mughals and British, our ex masters, who stole our glory and left nothing for us to claim and FUTURE no one has ever seen. There is no high-tech Indian company involved in any research in cutting-edge pharmaceutical and clinical research. I can't name a single one that is not involved in to ripping patents of the western countries? Forgot to mention how Swiss company refused any further investments in R&D in India? http://www.deccanherald.com/content/323157/wi...

India's research in pharma is only limited to reverse engineering and making Generic drugs. No Indian is fit for any brain work. India is a care-of economy based purely on someone else's hard work.

I challenge anyone to go ahead and give me a single example to debunk what I have said here.

Like a moron I would come forward and say " Pakistan Kaput " and show you ny teeth by grinning inanely.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#40173 Apr 3, 2013
Dear Saar,
You like Uncle Sam with D*cks & Bushes or without D*cks & Bushes ?????
Thank you for your attention.
Luv
HK
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
neah ..... I don't need to do this a for a visa as I am beyond all what Indians yearn for. I love about US / Americans mainly for the fact that there's an abundance of heroism bundled up in Americans and it is unleashed whenever the country is under duress. Whether it is pearl harbor or 9/11, US at war with it's enemy of there is a natural disaster like Katrina, it is the Americans who rise up to the occasion and even if they have duffer of a president in the white house. Besides, America denies all the escape routes for Indians as Indians can't say that they are too big hence, unmanageable or Indians might say we are a fcuked up nation because we are multicultural or take refuge in saying that our masters British deprived us to rise ! Brits were also the masters of Americans and a melting pot of cultures. Where India fails to produce Sabeeer Bhatias, Vinod Khoslas, Hargobind Khoranas, Kalpana Chawalas - USA just makes it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why GOD sent disasters on countries? (May '12) 1 min Igor Trip 1,191
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min So bad 507,799
Muslim news thread 8 min Mack 11
PARANOIA spreading across Europe. (Aug '13) 14 min Pierina 27
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 25 min Rita Y Yes I Do 3
why prophet mohammad having sex with a dead woman? (Aug '09) 34 min Rita Y Yes I Do 311
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 39 min yehoshooah adam 256,371
More from around the web