No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40121 Apr 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
So the "normal" procedure for "planned" 9/11 strikes would have been if the planes hit buildings in quick succession. But what we saw was very strange behaviour.
It was a prototype terrorist operation beyond even the minds of the US master sleuths. Any operation of this kind , ever in future, would be more coordinated.
MUQ wrote:
First plane hits WTC-1 at 09-00 AM and then there is absolute silence. No one thinks it is a Terrorist Attack, "until" second plane strikes WTC-2 at 09-45. How did the hijackers "knew" that First Strike would be treated as "normal traffic disorder" and not a terrorist attack?
You are totally OFF on timings of the first two attacks. It is 8:46 and 9:03 am. 17 minutes apart. Your mind is not willing to accept it as otherwise you would lose the reason to stay by your conspiracy theories. I have given you the benefit of doubt of being in a different time zone but no time zone of the world supports your timings !

Terrorists didn't care as to what authorities thought of the attacks as they had the element of surprise and secrecy to their advantage. Some over 4,500 planes were up in the skies and they were trying to figure out the dangerous ones with ill intentions.
MUQ wrote:
Than after another 60 minutes or so, Third plane Hits Pentagon. Did Hijackers "knew" that US is sleeping (even when they knew about Terrorist attack on WTC), or they left it to chance?
51 minutes after first attack or 34 minutes after second attack, US realized that this was not an isolated incident involving one or two planes but there could be many terrorist planes up in the air from 4500 that were already flying. the span of 51 minutes was already too much and news had leaked. Literally entire US air force was active and was literally policing the skies. Fourth plane didn't reach it's intended target as even the passengers heard about the first three attacks over phone - this plane was flying quite low as many cellphones were active from this plane.
MUQ wrote:
And the "fourth plane" was "brought down to earth" by the "Patriotic and Brave Citizens of USA" (and not by any one from US Mighty Army, Airforce, Navy, Seals, Marines or CIA / FBI and all these experts who are paid to ensure safety and security of country)….after another 45 minutes of the Pentagon strike.
AFTER 26 MINUTES of the strike on Pentagon! not 45 minutes as claimed by you! If you notice from my answers to your questions, you are way off in your timeline and that affects all your claims directly.

I couldn't overlook your sarcasm in quoting the passengers of UA93 that crashed in to the Pentagon as "Patriotic and Brave Citizens of USA" - specially in quotes ! Why? They were really brave and did save their senate or the President as the plane would have hit either the capitol hill or the white house. You feel angry that this plane missed it's target? Muq, be frank and do shed some light on this as it is important for me to know that why you said this ? I mean it is really dumb to call Mumbaikars brave, heroic and defiant even after they were all hiding in panic even 3 days after the attacks in Bombay in 2008 as no one did nothing but Americans did bring the fourth plane down.
MUQ wrote:
If the "patriotic citizens" had not woken up, the fourth plane also would have hit its intended target.
Yesssss !

Location hidden

#40122 Apr 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
This time gap between strikes is inexplicable, and could not be part of plan. How it was pulled is strange.
Would you care to change this stance of yours especially I have debunked your given timings with the world recorded facts that cannot be denied. I am only speaking of time of impact. Nothing else.

Just one tip - from your sympathizer - Try and wear a suit as an attire or a shirt with a tie whenever you have to do lateral thinking. Right attire is essential for the right outcome.

You would notice that the world that wears collar and neckties is also the world that has progressed and the world that still practices collarless attires, is still a third world.

Location hidden

#40124 Apr 2, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
I don’t think your friend IMI will be interested in answering your dumb doubts. Still with respect to your age, I would like to clarify-
Ans.
C.
1) Landing and taking off takes needs skill, but hawa mein handle ghuma kaar plane kou thorda agey pichhey , oopar nichey, port /starboard karana is easy. If they had landed the plane safely , your question about skill would have been valid !
2) Bhosrdi K , samney electronic chart integrated with radar , auto pilot etc. rahtey huey khirdi sE jhank kar New York khojney ki zarurat kanha haey ? Any educated person (not you) can handle .
3) Their IQ, age, technical education was much higher than you …so the learning power. So don’t doubt their training and learning.
Basically they were not useless bum , mand-budhdhi, budhdha , gandoo like you !
D.
What is your doubt about timing ? Bhosrdi K wou Namaj pardhney gaey thhey jo Ek saath attack karey? Ya Tele chit-chat karney ?
Apni gotti mein grenade bandh kaar dekh, behenchod bolti band hou jaeygi !
Hope I answered your doubts satisfactorily !
Thank U
HK
<quoted text>
LOL !:)!!!! It made me smile. Profanities for muq were not required though - you could have still kept the edge. You can abuse me, or other chaddis but abusing Muq, is not nice. Pissing on the Indian flag is however beneficial.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40127 Apr 2, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 81
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Slander Affair
This extremely painful incident took place on the Prophet’s return from the expedition against Bani Mustaliq. The Muslim army had to halt for a night at a place, a short distance from Madinah. In this expedition, the Prophet [pbuh] was accompanied by his noble and talented wife,‘Aishah [R]. As it so happened,‘Aishah [R] went out some distance from the camp to attend to the call of nature. When she returned, she discovered that she had dropped her necklace somewhere. The necklace itself was of no great value, but as it was a loan from a friend,‘Aishah [R] went out again to search for it.

On her return, to her great grief and mortification, the army had already marched away with the camel she was riding, her attendants thinking that she was in the litter as she was then thin, very young and light of weight. In her helplessness she sat down and cried till sleep overpowered her. Safwan bin Mu‘attal, an Emigrant, who was coming in the rear recognized her as he had seen her before the verse enjoining the veil was revealed, and brought her on his camel to Madinah without saying a single word to her, himself walking behind the animal.

The hypocrites of Madinah led by ‘Abdullah bin ‘Ubai bin Salul, sought to make capital out of this incident and spread a malicious scandal against ‘Aishah [R] and unfortunately some of the Muslims also became involved in it. On arrival in Madinah, the Prophet [pbuh] held counsel with his Companions, who pronounced different opinions ranging from divorce to retention. The incident almost roused a fight between two rival factions, Al-Aws and Al-Khazraj, but the Prophet’s intervention silenced both parties on the sport.‘Aishah [R], unaware of the rumours being circulated, fell ill and was confined to bed for a month. On recovering, she heard of the slander and took permission to go and see her parents seeking authentic news.

She then burst into tears and stayed for two days and one sleepless night ceaselessly weeping to such an extent that she felt her liver was about to rip open. The Prophet [pbuh] visited her in that situation, and after testifying to the Oneness of Allah he told her, "If you are innocent, Allah will acquit you, otherwise, you have to beg for His forgiveness and pardon."

She stopped weeping and asked her parents to speak for her, but they had nothing to say, so she herself took the initiative and said "Should I tell you I am innocent, and Allah knows that I am surely innocent, you will not believe me; and if I were to admit something of which, Allah knows, I am innocent, you will believe me, then I will have nothing to make recourse to except the words of the father of Prophet Yusuf (Joseph):

"So (for me) patience is most fitting. And it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought against that which you assert." [Al-Qur'an 12:18]

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40128 Apr 2, 2013
She then turned away and lay down for some rest. At that decisive moment the Revelation came acquitting ‘Aishah [R] of all the slanderous talk fabricated in this concern.‘Aishah [R], of course, was wholeheartedly joyful and praised Allah thankfully. Allah’s Words in this regard went as follows:
"Verily! Those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah [R]— the wife of the Prophet [pbuh]) are a group among you." [Al-Qur'an 24:11]

The principal elements involved in the slander affair, Mistah bin Athatha, Hassan bin Thabit and Hamnah bint Jahsh, were flogged with eighty stripes.

As for the man who took the principal part,‘Abdullah bin Ubai, he was not flogged, either because the corporal punishment commutes the chastisement in store for him in the Hereafter, and he does not deserve this merit, or for the same public interest for which he was not killed previously. He, moreover, became the butt of reproach and humiliation amongst his people after his real intentions had been unequivocally exposed to all the public.[Sahih Al-Bukhari 1/364,2/696-698; Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/113-115; Ibn Hisham 2/297-307]

Almost a month later, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab were engaged in the following talk: "Don’t you see ‘Umar if I had had him (Abdullah bin Ubai) killed, a large number of dignitaries would have furiously hastened to fight for him. Now, on the contrary, if I ask them to kill him, they will do so out of their own free will." ‘Umar replied "I swear by Allah that the Prophet’s judgement is much more sound than mine." [Ibn Hisham 2/293]

(Abridged
Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40129 Apr 2, 2013
Analyzing the Verse of Loan (DYOON) Ch-2 V 282 Part-2

A. All Financial Transactions Must be in Writing

The verse starts with “O you who believe when you deal in matters of future loans, write them”(I have removed the Arabic words because my purpose was served in Ch. 112 and Ch.2 V. 255)

This verse mentions loan (which is the most common of all financial dealings, starting from personal loans and extends to companies, firms, states and on International level), but is applicable for every time of financial transactions that are to be completed at a future date.

So the first instruction is that the transactions and terms should be written down. Verbal dealings and promises and terms should be avoided.

And by another colliery is that the dates when the loan is due must be clearly specified. Loans with non specified dates and ambiguous dates (like when harvest season ends etc.) are not acceptable.

Just look that this instruction to write down is given to Arabs of Prophet’ time when very few people knew how to read or write.

Needless to say that this instruction to write down all future dates based financial transactions should be written down has become a Universal practice.

B. Who Should Write:

“Let a scribe amongst you should write down truthfully”

In a society where very few people knew how to read or write, it was not easy to find people who knew how to write.

The people who knew how to write are asked to do this service (free of charge or with charge depends on the situation, both are allowed in Islamic law).

And see the adjective “truthfully” to the scribes. They should not confuse the matter or miss some of the basic items of transaction.

B. Scribes should not Refuse:

“Let not the scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him”

This is instruction given to scribes in that society where not many people knew how to write, that they should not refuse to write.

And their gift of writing is referred to Allah as all the gifts which humans possess is from Allah their Creator.

Look at the finer details of these loan transactions, many of which are still practices thru out the world.

We will look at more of these instructions in out next post, Inshallah, i.e. Allah Willing

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40130 Apr 2, 2013
To: IM 2000

I told you before that you will "have to go out of your way" to justify each and every issue linked with 9/11.

Just calculate possibility of each of these hapeening and check was not 9/11 operation had a probability of even 1 part per million?

But things happened as if "9/11 was a lucky day for Terrorists"

They could have hijacked hundreds nay thousands of planes and bashed up every skyscraper in USA on that blissful day!!

Whet they lacked was only the "number of trained hijackers"

PS:

I had assumed that you will analyze the 9/11 with openness and serious ness that it deserves.

It seems that you consider that path "too dangerous".

It is safe to go with the official theory and provide long winded justification for every step.

To me it seems that you still lack maturity to discuss this subject.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40131 Apr 2, 2013
Lingering Questions on Strange events on the eve of 9/11, Part-4

E. Blow Hot / Blow Cold:?(Be Smart , Be Stupid, alternately)

21. Another "strange" things we saw was the matter of secrecy. Before 9/11, every thing was "so secret" that no one in USA knew anything about it.

22. But "once they left for mission", they left evidence every where. The cars were having "Arabic language manuals of the Jets"…. The drawings of WTC constructions. The PC s were "loaded" with Arabic language software showing WTC designs etc.

23. The Hijackers were going to be dead, but what about Al Qaeda,? Was Al Qaeda also going to die with them? A master planners would advise "to eraser all data for Hard disks" and leave no trace for authorities to find it.

That is a normal procedure and precaution especially for a "master terrorist attack of the century".

But the actual approach for very unprofessional and left so many things to chance.

F. Airlines knew "nothing" about their Aircrafts (i.e. once they have taken off)?

24. GPS and Inmarsat and International Navigational aids and technologies were developed over past many decades to "pinpoint" the location of any ship, airplane anywhere in the world.

25. I doubt if the Major Airlines in US and the world, did not make use of these technologies and were not monitoring location of their "birds" in the air.

26. If they were not doing it in USA,(before 9/11) then they were really stupid, now I am sure that every one is busy looking every second on their screens to check that they planes are on scheduled routes!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40132 Apr 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Analyzing the Verse of Loan (DYOON) Ch-2 V 282 Part-2
A. All Financial Transactions Must be in Writing
The verse starts with “O you who believe when you deal in matters of future loans, write them”(I have removed the Arabic words because my purpose was served in Ch. 112 and Ch.2 V. 255)
This verse mentions loan (which is the most common of all financial dealings, starting from personal loans and extends to companies, firms, states and on International level), but is applicable for every time of financial transactions that are to be completed at a future date.
So the first instruction is that the transactions and terms should be written down. Verbal dealings and promises and terms should be avoided.
And by another colliery is that the dates when the loan is due must be clearly specified. Loans with non specified dates and ambiguous dates (like when harvest season ends etc.) are not acceptable.
Just look that this instruction to write down is given to Arabs of Prophet’ time when very few people knew how to read or write.
Needless to say that this instruction to write down all future dates based financial transactions should be written down has become a Universal practice.
B. Who Should Write:
“Let a scribe amongst you should write down truthfully”
In a society where very few people knew how to read or write, it was not easy to find people who knew how to write.
The people who knew how to write are asked to do this service (free of charge or with charge depends on the situation, both are allowed in Islamic law).
And see the adjective “truthfully” to the scribes. They should not confuse the matter or miss some of the basic items of transaction.
B. Scribes should not Refuse:
“Let not the scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him”
This is instruction given to scribes in that society where not many people knew how to write, that they should not refuse to write.
And their gift of writing is referred to Allah as all the gifts which humans possess is from Allah their Creator.
Look at the finer details of these loan transactions, many of which are still practices thru out the world.
We will look at more of these instructions in out next post, Inshallah, i.e. Allah Willing
(Contd.)
muslims need a PROPHET to train them and write loan transactions..hmm

what a total degeneration of a "prophet" and a a COMPLETE degeneration of religion.

we have a simple dictum…."live within means , be happy with what god has given you,"…therefore dont TAKE or GIVE loans
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40133 Apr 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims need a PROPHET to train them and write loan transactions..hmm
what a total degeneration of a "prophet" and a a COMPLETE degeneration of religion.
we have a simple dictum…."live within means , be happy with what god has given you,"…therefore dont TAKE or GIVE loans
When you drink Cow's urine, eat its dung and paste your homes with cow's dung....why you need some one to teach you simple things of life.

Do not take or give loans? Is that what you say? Want to end all businesses in the country?

What is this idiotic comment?

harminder

Mumbai, India

#40134 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Lingering Questions on Strange events on the eve of 9/11, Part-4
E. Blow Hot / Blow Cold:?(Be Smart , Be Stupid, alternately)
21. Another "strange" things we saw was the matter of secrecy. Before 9/11, every thing was "so secret" that no one in USA knew anything about it.
22. But "once they left for mission", they left evidence every where. The cars were having "Arabic language manuals of the Jets"…. The drawings of WTC constructions. The PC s were "loaded" with Arabic language software showing WTC designs etc.
23. The Hijackers were going to be dead, but what about Al Qaeda,? Was Al Qaeda also going to die with them? A master planners would advise "to eraser all data for Hard disks" and leave no trace for authorities to find it.
That is a normal procedure and precaution especially for a "master terrorist attack of the century".
But the actual approach for very unprofessional and left so many things to chance.
F. Airlines knew "nothing" about their Aircrafts (i.e. once they have taken off)?
24. GPS and Inmarsat and International Navigational aids and technologies were developed over past many decades to "pinpoint" the location of any ship, airplane anywhere in the world.
25. I doubt if the Major Airlines in US and the world, did not make use of these technologies and were not monitoring location of their "birds" in the air.
26. If they were not doing it in USA,(before 9/11) then they were really stupid, now I am sure that every one is busy looking every second on their screens to check that they planes are on scheduled routes!!
1)the hijackers spend several DAYS with prostitutes before the actual hijacking. They were out to enjoy themselves to the FULL before dying. They did not have the common sense to destroy data

2)there is no system which PREDICTS a hijacking.Tracking systems can pinpoint a plane . If it changes course , these tracking systems cannot predict a flight path. Only air defense systems can take pre emptive action after that. Also US air defense systems are NOT honed for suicide attacks>(they are now)

3) yes , NOW every security system looks at EVERY muslim name on ANY passport before boarding.

4)YOU tell me HOW can a civilian air tracking system can PREDICT a deviation from a flight path
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40135 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you drink Cow's urine, eat its dung and paste your homes with cow's dung....why you need some one to teach you simple things of life.
Do not take or give loans? Is that what you say? Want to end all businesses in the country?
YES

i DONT give or take loans. IF u live in DOUBT live in it i dont care

Still i have a flourishing business

90% of successful businesses DONT run on loans>they run on own funds generated

and yes i have never consumed cow urine

))

would u like to say that for camel urine too
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40136 Apr 3, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
YES
i DONT give or take loans. IF u live in DOUBT live in it i dont care
Still i have a flourishing business
90% of successful businesses DONT run on loans>they run on own funds generated
and yes i have never consumed cow urine
))
would u like to say that for camel urine too
From where the funds get generated? Credit is the life line of any business.

Perhaps if you would have drunk cow's urine and eaten its dung, your business would have flourished.

But you want to be content with your rag picking business and cursing and hating Islam and Business.

This type of business does not need much capital to run and maintain.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#40142 Apr 3, 2013
CHAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIII…….see ....here comes you MBA backbencher mate with another Classic post !!!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
From where the funds get generated? Credit is the life line of any business.
Perhaps if you would have drunk cow's urine and eaten its dung, your business would have flourished.
But you want to be content with your rag picking business and cursing and hating Islam and Business.
This type of business does not need much capital to run and maintain.

MILKY WAY

#40143 Apr 3, 2013
Peeing on a flag is surely not insult to the nation...at least in US .

Well , you may say that it is another deluded view of HK ! But Chaddi.....you have to study some 'American 'Chaddi' to agree with me !

I am sure you have come across American stylish Chaddis fashioned by many yankees - with printed American flag.

Now look at your personal experienc- after peeing you may rub ur lully with stone, chalk ...or anything-----last drop always lands in chaddi. So in fact those yankees pee on their flag, even if one small drop pee....now and then!In a way sht also on their flag.

Why do they do that ? I wonder if their culture warrants peeing on flag to honour nation !

And then see the slute bussiness- that day one football player in European Leagure saluted his flag with tired hands .....and he was put behind prison for Nazi slute !

With due respect to your love , respect, lundchusi of West , I wonder if you should pee on US flag and salute Indian flag to express your true feelings !

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! That comment was intended to wake you all up and it did.
People have different ways to show respect and disrespect. While I have utmost respect for the United States, my respect for India almost doesn't exist and I wanted to execute "ek panth doe kaaj" ! Pay homage to the mighty USA and piss on Indians ! You, in any case, have a different interpretation for everything so take in a way that accommodates your deluded mind.
Stranger

Germany

#40145 Apr 3, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
His age is always downwards, his income always skyrockets and his bullsht surpasses the stratosphere !
I have noticed he never responds to your posts. Wonder why? Are you on his "boycott" list as well? Ya koi purani dosti gone sour?
Yeah yeah yeah...it's an old friendship gone sour. In the hindu forum days we used to hunt in pairs. I used to keep things tight at one end while he did his chutiyagiri from another end.

But overtime I realized that fighting with hindus is a very risky business. You don't know how many times me and john had to go through the humiliating ritual of saluting the hindus with one hand while catching our balls with the other hand. I was fed up with this constant humiliation and decided to call it a day but not before I gave a final salute to the hindus by catching my balls from behind my ass with the other hand.

John has never forgiven me for having ditched him when he was in dire straits. But I got my nirvana moment after realizing that we katus are no match for the hindus. It saddens me to see that my dear friend john is delaying his nirvana moment by fighting with the hindus.

MILKY WAY

#40146 Apr 3, 2013
Dear MUQ Ji,
You may be aware that some top notch business schools have included Indian Philosophy -in terms of Mahabharat , etc. in their curriculum towards improvements.

Now I see that you are convinced that seed of MBA is in Quran.

I wonder if you would write a lengthy analysis to include Quran in modern curriculum of all known Universities ?

At present that is not the case......and till that doesn't happen you should know that you are just Bshting ....people don't believe you......

and thus keep the trap shut !

Luv
HK
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gopi Chander

Shanghai, China

#40147 Apr 3, 2013
MUQ Ji,
Kripya Chaddi kaa lund muh mein lE Lein . SardiAl baakchodi bhi band hou jaeygi aur aapkO maja bhi ayega .

Aam kE aam , guthli kE daam !

Gyan ka Samandar
Gopi Chander
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stranger

Germany

#40148 Apr 3, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !:)!!!! It made me smile. Profanities for muq were not required though - you could have still kept the edge. You can abuse me, or other chaddis but abusing Muq, is not nice. Pissing on the Indian flag is however beneficial.
John can I ask you why you want to piss on the indian flag. Is it because of the green color in the indian flag?? Does that green color of indian flag remind you of the unhealthy islamic influence on india??

John though you may not admit this but we katus should instead be saluting the indian flag because hindus allowed us to stay in india despite of our never ending chutiyagiri.

John you may also agree that we katus should piss on the flags of western nations because they turned out be such big morons for allowing people like us into their countries.

Reading your post Iam reminded of the benefits of urine therapy. Iam almost tempted to gulp down few pints of hindu urine to see whether it can increase my IQ levels. If it does then I will pass on the information to you about how much pints of hindu urine you should gulp to enhance your IQ.
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#40149 Apr 3, 2013
O 200 Euro tera baap dega ? Bhosrdi K Mecca Madina ki pasiney se bihngi apni chaddi sukhaney kaa time nahin haey merey paas - aur kahta haey 200 Euro de kar Video game khel !

Kabhi kisi katuey kou dhang sE car chalatey dekha haey? Plane chalaney ki baat karta haey.......Arey bhai Pakistan jaa kaar dekhou ...haar kattu driver car mein galat saman laad kaar galat jagah thok raha haey ! Ehi to rona haey kattuO ka !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
haji kaji has explained perfectly well that to take off and land a plane, skills are needed where a pilot needs to combine many factors. X-winds, cargo weight, stall speed etc but once it is in the air, it is easy to navigate with a minimal training - say even one to two hours would be enough to do some basic stuff - turn left, right, up, down etc. Entry level training takes care of planes being guided in to huge targets. We are aware that many hijackers did say in their flying schools that they were not interested in takes offs and landings - only flying planes in mid air and steering it. I would suggest you to visit a flying school in your vicinity and try out a flight simulator for an hour - costs about € 200 in Europe for an experience in a sim for one hour. You would know how easy it is to steer a plane in mid air.
<quoted text>
Muq, without take off and landing, a minimal training takes care of the things like flying a plane in to a set direction by feeding it in to the Autopilot. All the 19 terrorists were the birds of the same feather and thick buddies. We know that now.
<quoted text>
Pardon me for saying so but you cannot equate the mind and education level of the terrorists involved in to 9/11 attacks same as yours. You are someone who believes in fantasy - as we have seen your interest in not-letting -to-go "THE SEALED NECTAR" stuff. In simple words if you don't know how to do this doesn't mean others wont know it either? Honestly, HK's post on this subject to you is funny as well when he is explaining as to where is the need to look outside the windows to select targets when everything is right on the screen
<quoted text>
The terrorists chose 4 flights that were closest to each other in timings and they were flying different distances from different airports (American Airlines Flight 11- Left Boston's Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. and United Airlines Flight 175- Left Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. while American Airlines Flight 77- Left Washington Dulles International Airport in Virginia at 8:20 a.m. and United Airlines Flight 93- Left Newark International Airport at 8:42 a.m.) Besides, they did not have weapons of choice to co ordinate timing and full approved pilot training. They had knives or box cutters instead of guns or dynamite sticks. All these factors made it impossible for a single window of time for four coordinated attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr DaniEl 513,301
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 6 hr BB Board 23
News Companies in the European Union can ban headsca... 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 5
Vote for the brilliant Geert Wilders 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 31
News Donald Trump Makes Me Proud To Be an American 7 hr BuildTheWall 1
The filth of islam 8 hr Brainless Rabbeen 5
News Babri Masjid - Muslim leaders are going against... 10 hr just Jay _ for fr... 1
More from around the web