No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Gopi Chander

Shanghai, China

#39877 Mar 30, 2013
You are right Maha-samander HK Ji ! This daft Chaddi is in Muslim delirium and still thinks that Muslim ruled India and still ruling through him !

He needs a mota danda in gaand and some shock treatment on head to get cured....but how to samjhaO him ?

Gyan ka samandar,
Gopi Chander
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ho....ho...Ha..Ha...So you still think I am Oriya ????
Why am I Laughing ?
SUN TZU WU said in Art of War....."All warfare is based on deception"
And I laughing at the confirmed success .
BTW a Kattu running Indian Government......? Bhosrdi K is oomar mein daru ki laat lag gai haey kya? Daruka !
In 1971 during war even PWDs gave forced holiday (without pay) to Kattus (even Jamadars).........and since then it is a unwritten rule in Indian constitution .....Kattus can only be in Cheerleares position (Tali bajaney kE liey ) in government jobs and that too in peacetime !
Ha.....ha....daft ,you even don't know the golden rule that people with money never disclose it to anyone.....like darukas never say in public that they are darukas !
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39879 Mar 30, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ho....ho...Ha..Ha...So you still think I am Oriya ????
Why am I Laughing ?
<quoted text>
I won't ask you that question as I know why you laugh- Out of constant embarrassment !
HAJI KAJI wrote:

SUN TZU WU said in Art of War....."All warfare is based on deception"
And I laughing at the confirmed success .
Now it is my time to laugh ! LOL ! What did you think that you would be mistaken as a Punjabi? Kashmiri? Or a Gujarati? Don't ever doubt that anyone can ever take you for anything else but an oriyyan, Bengali or Bihari - ghum fir ke it is the same shit.

Regarding Sun Tzu or Sun Wu aka Sunzi's Art of War ! Abe gaddhe, it is not about agriculture kheti baadi, gai janam, bakri masik dharam etc - it is meant for warriors and that you Hindus were so not ! Bhenchodon ko angrezon aazadi kya dedi apne app ko jarnail samjhe ghum rahe hein! LOL ! Mai ke laurde, Akela Musharaf 156 Kargil pahadeeyaan tumse cheen ke baitha tha 500 ghazion ke saath.
HAJI KAJI wrote:
BTW a Kattu running Indian Government......? Bhosrdi K is oomar mein daru ki laat lag gai haey kya? Daruka !
Who told you that I am a Kattu? Mere lund ki pooja hoti hei tum logon ke gharon mein! Teri ma, behen mere lund ki kalpanaon mein tere tabele mein bail se gaand marwate rehte hein aur tu laga hei kisi kattu ke khayaal mein?
HAJI KAJI wrote:
In 1971 during war even PWDs gave forced holiday (without pay) to Kattus (even Jamadars).........and since then it is a unwritten rule in Indian constitution .....Kattus can only be in Cheerleares position (Tali bajaney kE liey ) in government jobs and that too in peacetime !
Ha.....ha....daft ,you even don't know the golden rule that people with money never disclose it to anyone.....like darukas never say in public that they are darukas !
<quoted text>
I don't know what garbage you are writing here - na sir hei na paer ! Mansik saltunan tera biggdda hei aur sharabi mujhe keh raha hei, Vaishya putra?
Dr Ambedkar

France

#39880 Mar 30, 2013
Gopi Chander wrote:
You are right Maha-samander HK Ji ! This daft Chaddi is in Muslim delirium and still thinks that Muslim ruled India and still ruling through him !
He needs a mota danda in gaand and some shock treatment on head to get cured....but how to samjhaO him ?
Gyan ka samandar,
Gopi Chander
<quoted text>
Gaand dhoyi hei tune apni, kallu chmaar?

Location hidden

#39881 Mar 30, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Kulta ke kulche,

Ye news padh ....

NEW DELHI: At a time when 'skill shortage' is frequently bemoaned by industry, nearly half of all teaching positions in IITs and over half in NITs are lying vacant. That's the sobering fact revealed recently in response to a question in the Lok Sabha.

It's not only newly created IITs and NITs that face shortage. Old IITs have over 40% of their teaching positions vacant and the situation in old NITs is even worse with 57% of faculty jobs finding no takers.

In eight older IITs (including IT BHU and Roorkee University - now converted into IITs) the sanctioned strength of teaching staff is 5,356 but there are only 3,158 teachers in regular positions, resulting in 41% vacant seats. With 57% vacancy, IIT-BHU has the worst figures. It is followed by IIT-Delhi (50%), IIT- Kharagpur (48%) and IIT-Guwahati (42%). For the remaining four IITs, the vacant teaching positions range between a low of 19% of the sanctioned strength for IIT-Kanpur and 38% for IIT Roorkee.

The numbers in NITs are even worse. Of the 5,891 sanctioned teaching posts in 20 old NITs, only 3,083 are filled by regulars. The 48% gap between required and employed teachers is much higher than vacancies in the IITs. NITs at Warangal, Patna, Srinagar, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Agartala and Raipur have over 50% vacancies in teaching positions. NITs at Calicut, Silchar and Rourkela are the only institutes where vacancy is less than 40%.

Considering the shortage of academic staffs in old and reputable colleges, one would assume the condition of newly created institutes would be worse. Yes and no. Data throws up some surprises. Four of the eight new IITs are on a par or even better than most of the older institutes. IIT-Hyderabad has only 1% of its teaching positions vacant while the corresponding figures are 26%, 46% and 57% for IIT Patna, Indore and Ropar respectively. The remaining four new colleges have more than 60% vacancy while IIT-Bhubaneshwar doesn't have a single regular teacher against a sanctioned strength of 90.

Once again, the new NITs do even worse. There isn't a single regular teacher in the 10 new NITs. According to the NIT Act and IIT Act, these institutions are declared as institutes of national importance and government spends thousands of crores of rupees to encourage technical education in the country. For 2013-14, the budget estimates an expenditure of Rs 3,670 crore on IITs and of Rs 1,719 crore on NITs. If these institutes are in such a pitiable condition, one shudders to think of what the state of other government-run engineering colleges would be.

The parliament question inquiring about the shortage of faculty in NITs and IITs was answered on March 13, 2013 and the ministry noted that the main reason for the shortage is lack of PhD candidates in engineering. It also observed that a majority of students prefer corporate jobs over the teaching profession.

To make up for the shortage, institutes are resorting to contracts, adjunct, visiting faculty and online mode of teaching. It was also recently reported that the government is planning to engage trainee teachers who will be selected from the top 15% of students from these institutes.

Moral:

When jhuggi jhoppddi walle ya rickshaw walla sons would join these institutes, there won't be any teachers available for them.

Koi shaq?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/43-o...

Location hidden

#39882 Mar 30, 2013
SAHARSA: A nurse, returning home from the market was gang raped allegedly by three men in Bihar's Saharsa district, police said.

The 35-year-old nurse, working at a private nursing home, was returning home after buying vegetables from the market when the three allegedly assaulted her and dragged her to an isolated place where they gang raped her last night, superintendent of police A K Satyarthi said today.

The victim was admitted to a hospital for medical tests, he said.

The three alleged rapists, Ram Charan, Pratap Singh and Ranjeet kumar have been arrested, Satyarthi said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna...
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39884 Mar 30, 2013
…CONTD:

"...It is disgusting. Perhaps people who spent billions on food in Karachi and Lahore famous food outlets they are eating donkeys and dogs meat. The way people are killing each other, perhaps the day is not far away when people will sale killed human being's meat to these outlets for profit. Time has come for the government to think of strict family planning. Unless this drastic action is not taken, THESE PEOPLE WILL SALE HUMAN MEAT NOT TOO FAR IN THE FUTURE."

MUSLIMS ARE ALREADY KILLING HUMANS FOR SILLY ISLAMIC REASONS
Hanuman lund in Ram

France

#39886 Mar 30, 2013
harminder wrote:
…CONTD:
"...It is disgusting. Perhaps people who spent billions on food in Karachi and Lahore famous food outlets they are eating donkeys and dogs meat. The way people are killing each other, perhaps the day is not far away when people will sale killed human being's meat to these outlets for profit. Time has come for the government to think of strict family planning. Unless this drastic action is not taken, THESE PEOPLE WILL SALE HUMAN MEAT NOT TOO FAR IN THE FUTURE."
MUSLIMS ARE ALREADY KILLING HUMANS FOR SILLY ISLAMIC REASONS
Oye Gaand mein dandaa lene walle dalit Hindu, aadhe paagal teri aadhi se zyada post chapee nahin hey ! fir se post kar gandde pajame mein pishaab aur tatti ke daag!
Kuldeep Kohli

Ringe, Denmark

#39896 Mar 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
In eight older IITs (including IT BHU and Roorkee University - now converted into IITs) the sanctioned strength of teaching staff is 5,356 but there are only 3,158 teachers in regular positions, resulting in 41% vacant seats. With 57% vacancy, IIT-BHU has the worst figures. It is followed by IIT-Delhi (50%), IIT- Kharagpur (48%) and IIT-Guwahati (42%). For the remaining four IITs, the vacant teaching positions range between a low of 19% of the sanctioned strength for IIT-Kanpur and 38% for IIT Roorkee.
No wonder India is suffering heavily as they lack in infrastructure. They have doubled up their IITs but 50% of the staff is missing so what are we looking at? every glass is half filled - no complete job? No wonder we do not get new Sabeer Bhatia, Vinod Khosla types of entrepreneurs. There was a time when IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay did rank in top 200 or 400 University rankings but today they do not figure anywhere in top 500. Indian education is just a humbug. sad state of affairs.
Bruce Einhorn

Wellingborough, UK

#39897 Mar 30, 2013
Kuldeep Kohli wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder India is suffering heavily as they lack in infrastructure. They have doubled up their IITs but 50% of the staff is missing so what are we looking at? every glass is half filled - no complete job? No wonder we do not get new Sabeer Bhatia, Vinod Khosla types of entrepreneurs. There was a time when IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay did rank in top 200 or 400 University rankings but today they do not figure anywhere in top 500. Indian education is just a humbug. sad state of affairs.
Almost all Indians complain that I’m anti-India, that I spend too much time comparing India to China, and that in these comparisons all too often India comes out looking bad. But of course lots of top Indian officials do the same thing. For instance: Gangan Prathap, the top scientist at the Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation in Banaglore. The C-MMACS, which got its start in the late 1980s by India’s Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, has its offices on the campus of the National Aerospace Laboratories, so it’s safe to say that it’s not peopled by a bunch of India-haters. Yet Prathap, the scientist-in-charge of the center, the other day made headlines with his unfavorable comparison of India to China. According to a report in Indian newspaper The Telegraph, Prathap says that India is more than a century and a half behind China when it comes to sci-tech human resources. According to the Telegraph’s report,“India will take at least 163 years to match China’s research workforce of 850,000 even if Beijing were to freeze the number today.” More: Prathap “has now used simple school algebra to show that even if India’s 4,500 annual science doctorates were to join the 115,000-strong science and technology workforce, the country won’t be able to touch the figure of 850,000 until 2170 AD.”

And Prathap is not the only Indian scientist pointing out that people shouldn’t fool themselves into thinking that success in IT outsourcing and generic drugmaking mean India’s rise as a high-tech power is a sure thing. For instance, the Telegraph quotes Rajesh Kochchar, former director of the National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, saying “We’ve lulled ourselves into thinking we’re doing great things.” The Telegraph also quotes C.N.R. Rao, head of the Scientific Advisory Committee to the Prime Minister, bemoaning the situation:“India’s share of global research publications in science has dropped to unbelievably low levels.” Fortunately, Indian officials like these realize that it’s useful to compare their country’s progress (or lack thereof) with that of the other would-be Asian superpower.
Rich Greenberg

France

#39898 Mar 30, 2013
Bruce Einhorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all Indians complain that I’m anti-India, that I spend too much time comparing India to China, and that in these comparisons all too often India comes out looking bad. But of course lots of top Indian officials do the same thing. For instance: Gangan Prathap, the top scientist at the Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation in Banaglore. The C-MMACS, which got its start in the late 1980s by India’s Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, has its offices on the campus of the National Aerospace Laboratories, so it’s safe to say that it’s not peopled by a bunch of India-haters. Yet Prathap, the scientist-in-charge of the center, the other day made headlines with his unfavorable comparison of India to China. According to a report in Indian newspaper The Telegraph, Prathap says that India is more than a century and a half behind China when it comes to sci-tech human resources. According to the Telegraph’s report,“India will take at least 163 years to match China’s research workforce of 850,000 even if Beijing were to freeze the number today.” More: Prathap “has now used simple school algebra to show that even if India’s 4,500 annual science doctorates were to join the 115,000-strong science and technology workforce, the country won’t be able to touch the figure of 850,000 until 2170 AD.”
And Prathap is not the only Indian scientist pointing out that people shouldn’t fool themselves into thinking that success in IT outsourcing and generic drugmaking mean India’s rise as a high-tech power is a sure thing. For instance, the Telegraph quotes Rajesh Kochchar, former director of the National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies, saying “We’ve lulled ourselves into thinking we’re doing great things.” The Telegraph also quotes C.N.R. Rao, head of the Scientific Advisory Committee to the Prime Minister, bemoaning the situation:“India’s share of global research publications in science has dropped to unbelievably low levels.” Fortunately, Indian officials like these realize that it’s useful to compare their country’s progress (or lack thereof) with that of the other would-be Asian superpower.
The truth's always bitter! A lot of Indians who think India is tops are those that have never been out of India - and have no way of comparing for themselves how things are in other countries.

They are constantly fed this self-appreciating crap from the local media - with very little sprinkling of objective coverage.
Kedar

Hamilton, Canada

#39899 Mar 30, 2013
Kuldeep Kohli wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently was on a trip to India after a gap of 2 years. And in that duration I had spent a lot of time covering the media regarding the growth and the leap of the “tiger”. Well my expectations during the visit were sadly shattered. I agree with Bruce as well as the number of other writers who have commented on the comparison between India and China. However, one factor not yet spoken of is that of self discipline, which is clearly lacking in almost 90% of the Indian population. A carefree attitude called "chalta hain" (translation: let it be why bother?) has been deeply rooted in the mindset of our population. Even though there are large investments in infrastructure the plight of the work is deplorable as not much is done after the job is completed to maintain and improve. Corruption hand in hand with politics creeps in. The state of roads, traffic, pollution and population with no strict guidelines to control and enforce just adds to the vows. It is not great to see the figures of 4-5% GDP on paper but this growth has to channeled and for that every citizen is responsible. Delusion is so widely spread that cure is far from being at hand. I have been reading these forums and moaning the ultimate death of the paper tiger.
Winston

Ukraine

#39900 Mar 30, 2013
Bruce Einhorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all Indians complain that I’m anti-India, that I spend too much time comparing India to China, and that in these comparisons all too often India comes out looking bad. But of course lots of top Indian officials do the same thing.
I'm a Briton who has lived in China and just briefly visited India (three days in Delhi). Knowing little about India, and knowing well from two years in the PRC how difficult it is to generalize about vast and complex societies, I'll stick to first impressions regarding the big comparison.

I was shocked at Delhi. Despite all I have read about the Indian tiger, it looked to me as though nothing new had been built there since 1947, apart from the 3-line metro. No supermarkets, no retail chains, no convenience stores, not enough air conditioning, power cuts, tepid hot water, battered buses, rubble roads, a dead dog on crumbling Connaught circle (a prestige address) the eternal cows everywhere .. and half the population seemed to be living by taxi/rickshaw driving or street hawking.

Two years ago I was in Shanghai, which still has many of the problems of Delhi (slums, beggary and filth to name three) but has one foot firmly in the first world now. Hangzhou, further inland, is a completely modern city, comparable in infrastructure and housing terms with much of Europe, though wages remain low.

In Delhi I saw real China-style development in one place, the suburb Gurgaon, which looked like 1990s Shenzhen.

Based on this superficial curious tourist's view, I would say that India is at least 10 years behind China in infrastructure, which I think is the key--more than FDI and exports--to China's success. Anyway, I wish the Indians well. I'd love to read what others who know both countries well have to say.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39905 Mar 30, 2013
the man above was rejected as a suicide bomber

heh heh heh

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#39906 Mar 30, 2013
Rich Greenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth's always bitter! A lot of Indians who think India is tops are those that have never been out of India - and have no way of comparing for themselves how things are in other countries.
They are constantly fed this self-appreciating crap from the local media - with very little sprinkling of objective coverage.
..India (non homogeneous mixture) with a nuclear powered mortal enemy that uses terrorism ...

China a one party state that censors everything and imprisons dissidence ...and, they're all going to die of lung cancer ..

When China's yellow river (drinking water) was full of dead pigs (thousands)....not a word was said in the State media ....This would "never" happen in India ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#39907 Mar 30, 2013
It seems there is an Olympic in in world and some ill wisher are happy about India's dim chances of getting gold medal in progress !

You say Chinkuland is 100years ahead of India in infrastructure. Fine , where those first class roads are leading to ? look at the article - road to nowhere- in Economist .

You have longest fastest train system- but do you need one ? how much they are being used ? How many can afford ?

The energy crunch due to these dead development has made the country biggest importer of oil !

This quest for Gold Medal has made the country a enemy state for all the neighbors. And propaganda that all countries are jealous of us thus attacking our territory has made a nationalist populace without a cause.

When you look back , whole country was in frenzy to make steel in 60s, as leadership vouched that they will exceed UK in Steel making Ghar Ghar mein steel bananey ki koshis ki gai....chair table were used as fuel......End of the day the Cost was lives of millions of lives, and result was heaps of pig iron without any use !

One of my wise Chinku friend once showed me the tallest sky scrapper being built in Pudong and asked " You what the significance of that building/" and then he only replied " on completion the government will find they are bankrupt"

The dead civil works and industries are on stimulus .......that belief in that cult figure is almost dead.

Day Light has killed the Vampire......not zombies.....rather created many of them.....

India's endeavor is still not to become zombie or dinosaur !!!

If you are so concerned go back and pay back your society from which you took everything to become what you are today.......don't fkcng lecture !

Las Vegas, NV

#39908 Mar 30, 2013
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>

Based on this superficial curious tourist's view, I would say that India is at least 10 years behind China in infrastructure, which I think is the key--more than FDI and exports--to China's success. Anyway, I wish the Indians well. I'd love to read what others who know both countries well have to say.
...unfair...Even the United States is ten years behind in infrastructure .......compared to China ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#39909 Mar 30, 2013
Ha.....ha.....tery muh mein Ghee Shakkar !!! I think MUQ has been recently accepted !
harminder wrote:
the man above was rejected as a suicide bomber
heh heh heh

Las Vegas, NV

#39911 Mar 30, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6aNbrakxFG0XX
The regressive idea of Pakistan--Britain,USA and the West generally were with Pakistan till the exit of the Soviets-- I don't want anyone here to forget it!!!:):):):
India might have been a 'client state" of the former USSR,but,it never was a Soviet stooge and now refuses to be an American or a Western stooge!
TRUTH!
...I don't think India is beholden to "anyone" ..never has been ....She's like the "France" of the sub-continent ...sure, She's a reliable ally ....but, She never does what She's told ....

..I "know" She is still trading with the Persians ..

Las Vegas, NV

#39913 Mar 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
My dear respectable Hindu sons of bitches,
How in the world you can be so deluded? How in the world you can take Shiva and his ceramic lund to be an object of nirvana?
One billion assholes of Hindus have come together and found sanctuary in India where they will die sucking imaginary lunds or doing homogiri.
You all look as sick as you are and are role models for poverty personified. You have to believe that your religion is only 200 years old - give or take 50 years. You were a culture-less race and lived like animals. The only good thing happening on your calendars was the Islamic rule followed by the English control.
Any decent human being looking at your Khajurao temples or Orissa chodampatti would say find your so called "art" extremely indecent and offensive. The depictions of fornicating couples profaning a place of worship can be quite a right example of your mindset. A country where people prayed and worship Shiva lingam. Even Karl Marx inveighed against how man,“the sovereign of nature,” had degraded himself in India by worshipping a monkey (hanuman).
Here is a scene from Snarling Khan's hometown where one of his relative is getting married.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zr9-YjU-ApoXX
Keep tuned in
More to come in due course.
ISI hard at work ..........aren't you supposed to be killing American soldiers or Pakistani minorities ..."somewhere"....?? ??

Las Vegas, NV

#39915 Mar 30, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
N Korea is sabre rattling . US is whimpering for more sanctions.
But nobody is pointing finger towards Pakistan . Why?Is it not a fact that Pakis gave the nuke tech to N Korea ? Quadir has mentioned again and again that 'Big Boss' Mia Mush was behind it.
It surprises me US say Pak is their ally but N Korea is not. They are preparing to punish N Korea but not Pakis. Rather Mia Mush has full support of US in the coming election !!!
Yankees should wake up - they can fly to the peninsula, do drill an tamasha.....but are nearing bleeding to death ...and may be during actual conflict will not be able to lift a finger even.
What a democracy ! Anti-People, Anti- country, Anti-world !!!!!! They say otherwise....
..yes..The ISI , gives money to Islamic extremists (everybody knows this)....I don't think "this" is done freely ....I think it is "protection money" (money given to thugs ,so they don't disrupt your place of business ..)

We should feel "sorry" for all of Pakistan and her security services ...they are all spineless clowns ...who allow American to kill their people ....

..North Korea ...that involves China ...(like Russia/India/U.K/Israel)..cert ain nations ...can "not" be beat ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 min Joel 254,876
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 20 min Une petite Francaise 11
News Why Islam isn't like other faiths 30 min El Gallo Negro 62
bmz says new wants to have sex with a 14 year old (Feb '16) 42 min Islam sucks 141
News Fight breaks out on Egyptian television between... 1 hr Une petite Francaise 3
I feel ashamed of myself because I am a Muslim 1 hr Howdy 4
Islam is winning on all fronts _ here's the pat... 1 hr Une petite Francaise 4
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr T TigerWoods 496,283
More from around the web