No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39461 Mar 21, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
It only shows that Sikhs don't believe in caste !<quoted text>
Dekh Kaji,

Ye duniya ka ek kaddwa sach hei aur jaap paat har jagah hei ...kahin woh skin color se hei toe kahin wo paison se hei toe kahin wo education se hei !

Sikhs do have oonch neech - there are some sikh families who think they are above rest of them but I am not aware of their roots. For me a Sikh is a Punjabi with beard and a turban and then Punjabis dont have any caste system. But India has also started categorizing Punjabis as well.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#39462 Mar 21, 2013
Ha....ha.....ha....pakrda gaya mand budhdhi- I never gave you a choice - Muslim gal is only possibility as other two are fictitios characters !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narda ??? Lothar Walli? Wasn't she black?
Par ek baat bata - tu aise sawal pooch kyon raha hei? Pathak ji walla business khol liya hei kya? "Dulhan wohi jo kaji ji dilwayen"?
To answer you straight - I won't choose a bride for the sake of marrying. I would know her first, live with her and then in a traditional western way go down on my knee, offer her a ring and ask her to marry me !
I would never marry an African girl so Narda is out. A Muslim girl will not marry me as I eat pork and do not believe in Mohammad and his gang of Gods (including yours) so the only logical girl to be my lifetime mate would be from the western nations - minimum Ivy league toe hone ko maangta hei !

Location hidden

#39463 Mar 21, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha....ha.....ha....pakrda gaya mand budhdhi- I never gave you a choice - Muslim gal is only possibility as other two are fictitios characters !<quoted text>
I politely refused all and took a patli galli ! Give me some credit there! Chal ek baat bata -presuming you have a goat that is like your own kid and grown up to be a nice looking sexy beast. If you have a gun pointed to your head or a choice that either imi2000 or harminder gets to fcuk that goat so what would be your choice? Bullet in your head or imi in that goat or harminder the crazy lunatic banging your child like goat?

Location hidden

#39464 Mar 21, 2013
Gandu Kaji,..will wait for your answer tomorrow ! have a nice day.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#39465 Mar 21, 2013
Islam is Anathema!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#39466 Mar 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Harminder ! Scroll down to the meaning of Mythology in Urban dictionaty
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
This is what Dak means. I hope you can shut up now !
Problem area is the mythology which is being promoted as only "truth" and that for all humanity. I am tackling the problem and not playing "us and them" or "pride sake" games here.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39467 Mar 21, 2013
chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
why dnt you cry about the same regarding christians who ruled in india for about 150 years?Is the fear against muslim becoming majority, overplaying in your mind?Native Indians never overthrew mughal empire or become united completely in 900 yrs,that indirectly proves indian were more satisfied with mughal rule than british rule,whatever bullshit you write of atrocities of mughals are distortions of history by R.S.S Sympathetic historians,no concrete,invariable or unequivocal proofs
It can say only those who didn't study the Indian history . Yes , Britishers also exploited Indians , especially in economic field but who told you that Indians were satisfied under Mughals . All Muhammadan rulers including Mughals and your favorite Akber tried to destroy Indian culture . They left their mother tongues like Arabians , Turkish and Pushto but didn't accept Sanskrat/Hindi or even urdoo like native language [ which was developed on the basis of Sanskrit/Hindi grammar ]. Instead they accepted a foreign language FARASI . Why ? They destroyed Indian educational institutes like NALANDA / Ujjain etc.. They destroyed all those monuments which were related with their heroes and were the symbol of their ' national pride ' such as Birth place of Lord Ram and Lord Krishna . They destroyed Indian's religious places such as SOMNAATH , KAASHI VISHVNAATH and approx 5000 temples , impelled to pay many biased taxes like JIJIYA , PILGRIMAGE TAX , biased rates of taxes etc. In brief , they did all those works by which Indians and their ' national and religious proud ' could be crushed . And you say that Indians were more satisfied under Mughal's rule .

I think you have a need to study the Indian History , specially medieval history ...... And wait , you should study it from the basic records , registered by courtier historians of those kings , so as to you or MUQ wouldn't blame on these source as ' Britishers or RSS sponsored history .

MILKY WAY

#39469 Mar 21, 2013
Twisted cheater ! Real list is a follows-

1) Daya Ram- a Khatri of Lahore
2) Dharam Singh- a Jat from Hastinapur
3) Mohkam Chand- a calico printer/tailor from Dwarka
4) Himmat Rai- a water-bearer from Jagannath Puri
5) Sahib Chand- a barber from Bidar

Additionally see the surname Rai - it confirms that Himmat Rai was from Orissa !

Why you twist well written history ? Himmat Rai contributed his Oriya experience in Ghazi- culling in Puri !

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN ORISAAAAAAAA? Kaji, koi sharm nahi ab bol de teri asli kholi kahan hei? Sharm aani chahiye tujhe roz roz jhooth bolte hue.
The original panj pyare were
Bhai Sahib Singh from Hoshiarpur district.
Bhai Dharam Singh from Saifpur-Karamchandpur, Hastinapur, Meerut District.
Bhai Himmat Singh from Patiala
and Bhai Mohkam Singh from Ambala.
You must be speaking about some other panch pyare of some other tribe.
Daya Singh was born in Lahore

MILKY WAY

#39470 Mar 21, 2013
Chaddi mentioned Golden Temples foundationstone was laid by a Muslim called Mia Mir ! Oh the liar ….Allah knows when will he stop lying !

Mia Mir was not Muslim only . His full name was Baba Sain Mir Mohammed Sahib. What MUQ says ? a Baba believing in Krishna as a saint can be called Muslim ?

This was settled long back – Aurangzeb with his Gang of Kattus declared Dara Shikoh a Kaffur as Dara was best known disciple of Mia Mir !
So Much for Mia Mir’s religion……..

Best he might have carried the foundation stone from Lahore to Amritsar on his shoulder , for his love and respect for Sikhism …but the stone was laid by Sikh Guru for sure !

MILKY WAY

#39471 Mar 21, 2013
You don't know Mayawati, even though she was your Classmate.....! O Ji UK , USA tou oska roj ka ana jana haey.......whatever you mean by them.....like I am not sure if you mean by UK Utrra Khand !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think mayawati has been to UK or USA. Chump Change said that Mayawati is from IIT kharagpur and then she did her IIM from Ahmadabad.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39472 Mar 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sardar ki katte hue sar ko bhangi utha ke le gaye? Bhangeee?
muslim kee katee hue lullee ko kuttey kha gaye

mussalla
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39473 Mar 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN ORISAAAAAAAA? Kaji, koi sharm nahi ab bol de teri asli kholi kahan hei? Sharm aani chahiye tujhe roz roz jhooth bolte hue.
The original panj pyare were
Bhai Sahib Singh from Hoshiarpur district.
Bhai Dharam Singh from Saifpur-Karamchandpur, Hastinapur, Meerut District.
Bhai Himmat Singh from Patiala
and Bhai Mohkam Singh from Ambala.
You must be speaking about some other panch pyare of some other tribe.
Daya Singh was born in Lahore
wrong

haji kazi is right

bhai himmat singhjee was from orissa originally

yes bhai himmat singhjee was born in a low caste water carrier family in puri in orissa

the wikipedia information is incorrect

bhai himmat singhjee was born as "himmat rai"

bhai himmat singhjees ancestor (also from puri orissa) was associated as a sewadaar with guru hargobindjee (sixth guru)….gurujee had predicted that a man of COURAGE would be born in his kul

also bhai mokham singhjee was born in ambala yes, but his father , grandfather were from dwarka in what is today gujarat in india

))…yes bhai mokham singhjee spoke in gujrati with his biological parents….so howzzat
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39474 Mar 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Sikh Gurus were executed by the Mughals. Even the people who pulled the deed, their names are not known leave aside the deed being accredited to Mughal emperors themselves. It is on the net wide open - all you have to do is step out of your mythology and get real.
again …

read this you inbred muslim

only TWO out of the ten gurus were executed by mughals.its not mythology .it is fact recorded by courts of mughal emperor jehangir (for execution of Guru Arjan Devjee) and mughal empeeror aurangzeb (for execution of Guru Tegh Bahadur).The 6 ft by 3 ft stone tablet of mughal record sentencing Guru Tegh Bahadur to death exists TODAY in one of the Bungas at the Golden Temple im Amritsar….i have seen it .The tablet was brought to amritsar by one of the sikh misl chiefs .

(Translated into english it goes like this" in the name of allah the most merciful and his prophet mohammed (PBUH), i Abul Muzaffar Muhi u'd-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb
order execution of the kafur guru tegh bahadur for refusing to convert to islam…etc etc)

get an education

start and enrol in a non madressa school today

i
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39475 Mar 21, 2013
good news

the muslim/dhimmi terrorist sanjay dutt has been sentenced to 5 years imprisonment by the supreme court today

serves him right

get ALL the vicious enemy WITHIN india

all of them…kill them
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#39476 Mar 21, 2013
harminder wrote:
good news
the muslim/dhimmi terrorist sanjay dutt has been sentenced to 5 years imprisonment by the supreme court today
serves him right
get ALL the vicious enemy WITHIN india
all of them…kill them
kiddan Harminder, twadah ki haal aa ? theek ho naa, thoda thanda dimag naal soch kadi vi
harminder

Mumbai, India

#39477 Mar 21, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text> kiddan Harminder, twadah ki haal aa ? theek ho naa, thoda thanda dimag naal soch kadi vi
vadeeyaa jee

sadda damaag taan hameshaa barf to vee vadd key thanda raindaa jata

tey damaag tey jaada jor pauna naheen kyonkee guru ney sirr ditta pagg bannan noon

sareer HAMESHAA garm raindaa

))

Since: Aug 12

India

#39478 Mar 21, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
haji kazi is right
bhai himmat singhjee was from orissa originally
yes bhai himmat singhjee was born in a low caste water carrier family in puri in orissa
the wikipedia information is incorrect
bhai himmat singhjee was born as "himmat rai"
Bhai Himmat Singhji was born in Patiala. You know nothing as you are not a Sikh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhai_Himmat_Sing...

Wakefield, U.K.

#39480 Mar 21, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Ek duffer ab do roop main?? Abe gadhe lkaun si degree tujhe mili ?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ch0otiya bina matlab mey hanse ja raha hei, dalit bhosidka!

Wakefield, U.K.

#39481 Mar 21, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim piglet
keep lauging your tiny muslim arse off. you dont know anything
Guru Ramdas and Guru Gobind Singh went away on their own
now howl like a muslim inbred hyena away and provide some links and believe the white mans "links" who is right now brutalizing the entire muslim populations of afghanistan, pakistan , iraq and "chechnya"
"gandmasti" has been inculcated by your inbred muslim mother and father inside you
))
haraamzade, chakke hindu,

There is no bravado from any of these sikh gurus. They took their mothers and kids with them and hid behind them when arrows were showing on them. All we hear is their traumatic experiences and dard bhari gatha as to how Sikh Gobindsingh died when an assassin put a dagger in his stomach. It seems he died kutte ki maut ..his wound became Gangrene and he knew he was going to die and then he decalred "mere marne ke baad koi guru nahi banega ..samjhe...is chutiya manual guru granth sahab ko last guru banao" BUT he died of his wounds. Chutiya mat bana hamme..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_guru_gobind...
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Kurnell, Australia

#39482 Mar 21, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>vadeeyaa jee

sadda damaag taan hameshaa barf to vee vadd key thanda raindaa jata

tey damaag tey jaada jor pauna naheen kyonkee guru ney sirr ditta pagg bannan noon

sareer HAMESHAA garm raindaa

))
Menu Islam shayad chhorna chahida vese vi ehni ni karda si.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I bashed a Muslim for looking at me 7 min Chiku 3
How can Christianity be better than Islam? 1 hr Ampman 24
The 100 Most Influential People. 2 hr J_a_n 11
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 hr J_a_n 521,555
News Judge Protects Identity of Muslim Hate Crime Ho... 19 hr GENO 2
News Dumb as a Brick= 23 hr Jinn 3
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) Thu J_a_n 376
More from around the web