No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#39098 Mar 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why my first line is questionable?
The courts have passed strictures against the Police that they arrested these young people without any evidence or record.
It was just an action to show that "police is working on the case".
The police has become the most corrupt and one sided in India and the disease is spreading.
There are very few Honest and unbiased Police officers now in India.
What it bodes for the future of India, time will tell.
Court does not pass laws in India and their role is not to order the Police. The Courts require the Police to do their function well or else the court time is wasted.

Police in India are not all corrupt but any corruption in the Police should be rooted out first.It is the politicians who should take steps but a lot of politicians tend to be corrupt. Corruption is not only about money. Corruption of any fundamental facts can lead to lasting damage on a secular nation. You have a choice of residences while millions do not.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#39099 Mar 14, 2013
Observer wrote:
01. Clever and well rehearsed tactic MUQ but a failed one. You have already acknowledged earlier Muslims have issues with every other religion be because only you all know the "true path". Pot calling the kettle black?
02. True. In that same context you can be classified as a religious quack.
03. I don't recall saying or even mentioning Ayurveda or Vedic medicines as superior or the the best or credited with discoveries for cures for AIDS or anything of that sort. You are trying too hard to interject these to mislead. In the same context have I ever said that Hinduism or any other religion is the only true path to God? You keep bringing up religious references because that's all you have in your repertoire. Your tank is running empty. It's true all matter for medical cures and every new discovery exists here on earth. But did Allah whisper in Salk's ear the formula for polio vaccine or the theory of relativity to Einstein? These folks worked relentlessly hard and for years on their discoveries by using the brains God gave them. Neither Islam or any other religion had anything to do with it. As a matter of fact most scientists are atheists.
How many scientific discoveries can Islam lay claim to?
Koran fails every logical analysis for its sources or that it is Gods word or MoMad the "last and final prophet". It's only a book belonging in the fiction section of libraries and book stores. Human management? It fails there too. All we have to do is to see the actions of Muslims across the globe. Virulently violent, disorganized, disruptive of organized societies, economically backward, uneducated and an festering wound on the a$$ of humanity. As for Islam conquering the world, good luck! There are 6 bil of us pointing our middle finger in the direction of Mecca and Karbala saying "Ain't going to happen".
04. A work of fiction, unverifiable, and unable to meet basic tests of credibility can hardly be acceptable as the ultimate and final authority on human management.
04. True some fundamentals never change. Humans since their inception have eaten from their mouths and crapped from their a$$es and will continue to do so. It human minds which have evolved. The human brain has expanded with knowledge. By expansion, I don't mean size but knowledge. It is this unique aspect which separates us. Our minds have expanded with time and that is what has helped human knowledge. For Muslims, this essential element of human evolution is being constrained by Islam.
05. I posted a specific Hadith where MoMad directed his followers to drink camel urine. You have ducked as usual! Embarrassed? Instead you say cow urine, cow urine. I may be wrong but point out to a single reference in Hindu scriptures where cow urine is prescribed as a cure for anything. Yet your prophet specifically prescribed camel urine. Stop ducking MUQ. God must have whispered this cure directly in MoMad ear!!! Do reply and don't duck this time.
05. Yes Muslims should stay in the past. They belong there!I
MUQ? Do try and reply to this post. Cat got your tongue?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#39101 Mar 14, 2013
Hello MUQ of Saudi Arabia,are you coming to Australia for the big "peace mission" in the near future ?
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#39102 Mar 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hello MUQ of Saudi Arabia,are you coming to Australia for the big "peace mission" in the near future ?
Why do you ask, idi*t? Hehehehe.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39103 Mar 15, 2013
Made-in-India label poses challenge for companies

MUMBAI: As Indian companies look to expand their footprint globally, and multinationals eye reverse innovations out of India, a certain provenance paradox appears to be posing a new challenge in this journey.

It's to do with the stereotypes consumers develop about products made in their country of origin. Consumers generally associate certain geographies with the product category. For instance, the best wine comes from France or the best chocolate comes from Switzerland. That in short is the provenance paradox.

Why this is becoming a major marketing and branding challenge for the next decade? Multinationals are increasingly looking at India for reverse innovation, while Indian groups are gunning to establish their presence in developed markets. But as emerging markets are said to be developing fast, the brand Made in India remains a serious problem for the consumers worldwide. Even in countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan made in India products are not accepted easily unless a heavy discount is offered.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39104 Mar 15, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ? Do try and reply to this post. Cat got your tongue?
You know I do not answer every post. I was going to suggest that we stop this topic, since we have posted our view points.

So you hang a "victory certificate" around your neck and I congratulate you on your victory!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39105 Mar 15, 2013
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-5

AGAR AAP IS DUNIYA MEIN NA AATE?(If he (Prophet Mohammad) had not come into the world?)– Dr. GYAN CHANDRA, CHAIRMAN ARVIND CHETNA SAMAJ- NEW DELHI)

01. It is the demand of justice and truthfulness that we should raise above our faith, belief, customs, national, linguistic and ethnic bias, and analyze in a total objective way any subject, principles and personality of other people.

02. If we follow these guidelines, then we will find nothing objectionable in the Life History of Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him). It is therefore in vain to look for evil and wrong doings in his life.

03. Edward Gibbon who wrote in Eight Volumes “Decline and fall of Roman Empire” has dedicated sixth volume to Arabs, their culture, growth of Islam and its fast propagation and life history of its prophet. He has analysed how fast this religion spread so fast in the pagan climate of Arabia and neighboring countries dominated by Jews and Christians.

04. Arabs have a separate civilization from all other parts of the world. If we study the history of world, we find that compared to other countries like Syria, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan etc, the civilization of Arabia has been a complex one. It has very ancient relation with centers of old civilizations like China and India.

05. It is this complex nature of Arab civilization that separates Quran and Muslims from other people of the world. Therefore we should analyze as to how this new religion started and got its root firmly fixed in the minds of Arab people and thru them to other parts of the world.

06. The analogy of World situation before prophet has been beautifully explained in that famous poem “SHIKWA”(Complaint) by the well known Urdu poet IQBAL:

He says that before the advent of prophet what was the situation of world “Stone idols were being worshipped, trees and vegetables were being revered, eyes of men had been accustomed to look god in some visible form, how then could one have believed in an unseen, and unseeable God”?

07. It was not easy to turn such people from these beliefs to pure Monotheistic teachings of Quran. And one must look for these situations to better understand teachings of Quran. In prophetic sayings we find many details about local Arab culture and practices, but Quran deals with principles and teachings which are universal and applicable for all time..

08. The personality of prophet was so unbiased and free from any type of injustice and it is worthless to look for these in his entire life. He was totally selfless, true speaking and having unbreakable faith in the Power and Personality of God, that separate him from other people.

09. We find in his sayings and in Quran teachings which are only for the benefit of humanity at large. History has preserved these world and their applicability. Wilfred Contwell in his book “Islam in Modern History” says:

“Definitely Islam would not have traveled thru the centuries and be one of the four or five major religion of the world, if it did not have logic, reasonableness and guidance for every part of human life”

“For a Muslim, Islam is the own religion of God, it could have several shade of meanings, like it did not start in 7th Century CE, but started with the dawn of human civilization. And there is no option with humanity except to follow the guidelines received from God”

“Man is the ultimate creation in Universe, and God has never left it without giving proper guidance”.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39106 Mar 15, 2013
10. In Islam salvation is achieved thru a combination of faith and righteous deeds. No one can achieve salvation thru righteous deeds only. Faith and Beliefs are the guiding motives for Righteous deeds.

11. That is why a Muslim always works on both fronts and strengthens his faith as well as finding knowledge about every action to find out if it is as per the guidelines of God.

12. In the end I dedicate the following four line poem to the Honored Prophet:

HAST DANT SI GAURAV WARNI KAYA, CHANDRA PRABHA SI KANTI
HATHON MEIN KATHORE ASI LEKIN MUKH PAR ATMABHASIT SHANTI

SARVABHAUM SATTA KE PRATINIDHE, NAAM MOHAMMAD JAG VIKHYAT
ANDHASTA KI MRAT RAJNI MEIN, LEKAR AAYE SWARNS PRABHAT

i.e. His beautiful personality like glow of full moon, firmness in hands, but a confident smile on his face”

“Reprehensive of All Powerful God, Mohammad his name is world famous, he came with glad tidings to destroy the darkness of blind faith”

Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of FEB 2010

#39107 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-5
AGAR AAP IS DUNIYA MEIN NA AATE?(If he (Prophet Mohammad) had not come into the world?)– Dr. GYAN CHANDRA, CHAIRMAN ARVIND CHETNA SAMAJ- NEW DELHI)
01. It is the demand of justice and truthfulness that we should raise above our faith, belief, customs, national, linguistic and ethnic bias, and analyze in a total objective way any subject, principles and personality of other people.
02. If we follow these guidelines, then we will find nothing objectionable in the Life History of Prophet Mohammad (peace be on him). It is therefore in vain to look for evil and wrong doings in his life.
03. Edward Gibbon who wrote in Eight Volumes “Decline and fall of Roman Empire” has dedicated sixth volume to Arabs, their culture, growth of Islam and its fast propagation and life history of its prophet. He has analysed how fast this religion spread so fast in the pagan climate of Arabia and neighboring countries dominated by Jews and Christians.
04. Arabs have a separate civilization from all other parts of the world. If we study the history of world, we find that compared to other countries like Syria, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan etc, the civilization of Arabia has been a complex one. It has very ancient relation with centers of old civilizations like China and India.
05. It is this complex nature of Arab civilization that separates Quran and Muslims from other people of the world. Therefore we should analyze as to how this new religion started and got its root firmly fixed in the minds of Arab people and thru them to other parts of the world.
06. The analogy of World situation before prophet has been beautifully explained in that famous poem “SHIKWA”(Complaint) by the well known Urdu poet IQBAL:
He says that before the advent of prophet what was the situation of world “Stone idols were being worshipped, trees and vegetables were being revered, eyes of men had been accustomed to look god in some visible form, how then could one have believed in an unseen, and unseeable God”?
07. It was not easy to turn such people from these beliefs to pure Monotheistic teachings of Quran. And one must look for these situations to better understand teachings of Quran. In prophetic sayings we find many details about local Arab culture and practices, but Quran deals with principles and teachings which are universal and applicable for all time..
08. The personality of prophet was so unbiased and free from any type of injustice and it is worthless to look for these in his entire life. He was totally selfless, true speaking and having unbreakable faith in the Power and Personality of God, that separate him from other people.
09. We find in his sayings and in Quran teachings which are only for the benefit of humanity at large. History has preserved these world and their applicability. Wilfred Contwell in his book “Islam in Modern History” says:
“Definitely Islam would not have traveled thru the centuries and be one of the four or five major religion of the world, if it did not have logic, reasonableness and guidance for every part of human life”
“For a Muslim, Islam is the own religion of God, it could have several shade of meanings, like it did not start in 7th Century CE, but started with the dawn of human civilization. And there is no option with humanity except to follow the guidelines received from God”
“Man is the ultimate creation in Universe, and God has never left it without giving proper guidance”.
(Contd.)
Unbiased ???
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#39108 Mar 15, 2013
DAKO wrote:
01. Reactive terrorism from nasty little "Hindu" outfits is miniscule and MUQ shows is mischief since he knows that arrests have been made by of suspects from those outfits.

02. RSS are looneys who have been parading in fields with sticks for past 60 years. They only got bit more support due to jihadist agenda being unleashed by outsiders and their cohorts.

02. Now, I am a firm believer that it is easier for Hindus to accept reality of facts such as Evolution of Species and not to take the faith too seriously. You have problem, dear MU Qbaba!
Ans.

01. Hindu Terrorism is not a "reactive" terrorism so to say. I said "Most of the unsolved acts of Terrorism" have their roots in RSS Headquarters at Nagpur.

02. So you say RSS are a "little band" of people that parades with sticks in public parks for 60 years?

You do not understand their power their infiltration in every walks of Indian society.

They control BJP, the main opposition party, they Control VHP, ABVP, BMS, BAJRANGDAL, DUGA VAHINI, ABAM…and many more groups.

They have links with all those Hindu Sadhus and Sants and what not.

They control many news papers and news channels.

They have their disciples in IAS, IPS, IFS and even in judiciary.

It is a cancer that has spread to all walks of life in Indian society.

And it is based on hate and hatred of Muslims as their "core value".

They take part in almost every Anti Muslim riot and are in cahoots with Local Police and Administration to weaken Muslims morally and economically.

It would do you a lot of good to do some independent research into the "secret activities" of RSS and its Parivar.

03. Yes I agree, for Hindus it would be easier to get "converted" to TOE. How else they can explain their 300 Million gods, except on the basis of "evolution"!!

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#39109 Mar 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbiased ???
I said "Non Extremists" not unbiased.

PS:

As for Australian "peace mission", when will you send me visa and Tickets?

Show some of my posts to your foreign ministry and check if I would be a "welcome guest"
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#39110 Mar 15, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
we WILL demolish more mosques, many many more mosque will be demolished with muslims INSIDE them
babri masjid was a small demo
u can keep squealing away like a muslim stuck pig
))
kidhaa paaji ?
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#39112 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I do not answer every post. I was going to suggest that we stop this topic, since we have posted our view points.
So you hang a "victory certificate" around your neck and I congratulate you on your victory!!
MUQ
At least answer the one where your prophet directs his followers to drink camel urine.. Does this Hadith exist or not in the Koran?
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

#39114 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Hindu Terrorism is not a "reactive" terrorism so to say. I said "Most of the unsolved acts of Terrorism" have their roots in RSS Headquarters at Nagpur.
02. So you say RSS are a "little band" of people that parades with sticks in public parks for 60 years?
You do not understand their power their infiltration in every walks of Indian society.
They control BJP, the main opposition party, they Control VHP, ABVP, BMS, BAJRANGDAL, DUGA VAHINI, ABAM…and many more groups.
They take part in almost every Anti Muslim riot and are in cahoots with Local Police and Administration to weaken Muslims morally and economically.
It would do you a lot of good to do some independent research into the "secret activities" of RSS and its Parivar.
03. Yes I agree, for Hindus it would be easier to get "converted" to TOE. How else they can explain their 300 Million gods, except on the basis of "evolution"!!
now our islami MUQ baba becomes an expert on RSS.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#39115 Mar 15, 2013
This change is natural......and it will come ...when whole world will be singing --- Bas Ek.....chahiye...made in India !

All old brands are threatened......and their government are reacting to it....!

1) Wear a Swiss watch in Switzerland made in Chinkuland , and you are fined !

2) Wear a LV bag made in Asia in France...and you are fined !

3) Drink a bottle of Champagne made by ChouglE in France ...oh...fkck whole company is fined (ChouglE made a minor change in spelling and said just pronounce it champagne).

4) 90 % of diamonds are made wothwhile by Indians , but European Jews stamp it to certify the ingenuity.....things are changing....Tanishq is taking the lead.

You are neither a wine drinker nor a chocolate eater (can't afford it?) otherwise you would have known Chile, NZ, Australia, SA...even China have taken over their business long back !

Well then who can avoid tething problems ?

A time was there when Japan was know as cheap poor quality products.....

I realised everything has changed when landed long back in Tokyo and saw a giant Sony Billboard saying.....

" YOU ARE BEING ADVISED NOT TO COME IN THIS COUNTRY WITH ANY ELECTRONICS- YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF IT !"

India just have to get rid of you chor-uchchakkas !

lndia wrote:
Made-in-India label poses challenge for companies
MUMBAI: As Indian companies look to expand their footprint globally, and multinationals eye reverse innovations out of India, a certain provenance paradox appears to be posing a new challenge in this journey.
It's to do with the stereotypes consumers develop about products made in their country of origin. Consumers generally associate certain geographies with the product category. For instance, the best wine comes from France or the best chocolate comes from Switzerland. That in short is the provenance paradox.
Why this is becoming a major marketing and branding challenge for the next decade? Multinationals are increasingly looking at India for reverse innovation, while Indian groups are gunning to establish their presence in developed markets. But as emerging markets are said to be developing fast, the brand Made in India remains a serious problem for the consumers worldwide. Even in countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan made in India products are not accepted easily unless a heavy discount is offered.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#39116 Mar 15, 2013
Observer wrote:
MUQ is a selective secularist. When it suits him, he likes to find shelter playing the secular card. Secularism for him means a blank check for his types to spread Islam at any cost. The ultimate goal being control of that society, it's laws, its culture. In other words imposing Sharia laws. Secularism and Sharia cannot co-exist. It has to be one or the other. Samjhey MUQ Mian?
That again has its origins in the dubious morality of Islam. Islam looks only at ends and not means. As long as the ends serve Islam, everything is well and fine. In Islam there is no such thing as universal morality. For a muslim, the only morality that is relevant is the morality practiced by muhammad. Islamic morality starts and ends with muhammad. So if you are perplexed by MUQ's selective secularism, then look no further than the sayings and actions of muhammad himself.

Location hidden

#39117 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
What about the Muslim Brotherhood in countries of the Middle East? Have they not infiltrated every aspect of life? Don't you know how Anwar Sadat was shot? Was not that infiltration into the army by the Muslim Brotherhood? And then you are living in Saudi Arabia which is an out and out theocracy that practices Islamic apartheid. At least you must thank the Hindus that they are not levying the Hindu version of Dhimmi tax on you muslims. As suspected by you, Hindus definitely seem to be possessing a more philosophically sophisticated religion.

Location hidden

#39118 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm bit surprised by your stand, though this post is not addressed to me. You had once proudly proclaimed that no one in this forum possess the stamina to discuss things to their logical conclusion, and yet you are here acting contrary to your claims.

Why should anyone hang a victory certificate around his neck when the rules of this forum do not provide for that? Observer never said that he will hang the victory certificate in case you fail to reply. So then is it you who will provide that victory certificate to hang around his neck?

MUQ, your insecurity is speaking out aloud. If you are not able to reply, then it doesn't mean that your opponents should hang victory certificates around their necks. It only means that all their suspicions about Islam have been confirmed by you inability to reply and you should leave it there.

#39119 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
What is wrong with Hindu's having so many gods to keep happy ; Are they upsetting Islam as much as Islam upsets Hindu's ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#39120 Mar 15, 2013
MUQ posted about philosophy of salvation in Islam....well roughly, he said faith in Allah (Mohmmad defined) and deed in this life .

I have one simple - question where is concept of salvation in Islam ?

There is no equivalent word in Arabic......! Whole concept is diffrent .....born....Jehad.....pass the tests of Allah......die....wait for 10000000000000000 years for interview with Allah....and then either enjoy 72 phuddi or hellfire till eternity.....!

there is no concept of soul in Islam.....it is the Body...that's all- live, dead or resurrected !

I wonder if MUQ is trying to mix up original Islam with other religions !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 522,258
Why did mohammed have sex with dogs? (Dec '14) 4 hr Silvye 14
Las Vegas Shooting 6 hr Khan 55
The Bible has millions of errors & contradictio... 22 hr Sultan 30
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? Wed Handsome_awesome_... 3
100000 errors in quran (May '15) Wed LUKE 521
More from around the web