No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38827 Mar 9, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
Even the conduct of war requires a huge amount of capital and technology in today's world.
The loot and rape that spread with Islam is a thing of the past....there is not a hope in today's world that the aggression displayed by Islam in centuries past will yield any dividend at all....this is the reason why Muslims are being easily outclassed in war-the one province which Islam encouraged!
Islam is a deeply flawed and crude political ideology that should be crushed mercilessly..it does not bode well for world peace or for progress of human civilization!
I wouldn't be so flippant ; there is a real threat that Muslim extremists can over run a few countries in the Middle East and probably other places ...

"deeply flawed and crude" I can agree "but, with a quarter of the Worlds population ; they're doing something right .."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38828 Mar 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm curious , what's your take on the "UFO religions"..i.e. Raelism and Scientology ..?
"
Bull shit and baloney! Things like scientology...there are no known/absolutely uncontroversial UFO's!

Makes you wonder all the more....WHY ARE HUMANS ON EARTH AT ALL?:)):):):)

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38829 Mar 9, 2013
Dear Guys and Dolls,
Can MUQ answer Al Fadi's 'Muslim Dilemma'? Al Fadi is a Saud , ex-buddy of OBL thus a more authentic ex-Muslim !

It's been 10 years since Muslim terrorists carried out the 9/11 attacks. Yet polls show that most Americans still have very little understanding of Islam.

CBN News recently spoke with one former Muslim who is looking to change that by revealing the politically incorrect truth about the Koran.
Al Fadi, a Saudi native, said it's no coincidence that a majority of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia (This pseudo name amused me- Al Fadi- sabki phard di)

"When I lived in Saudi Arabia, not only did I look at non-Muslims as second class, you would look at non-devout Muslims as second class citizens," Fadi told CBN News.

"If Islam has to prosper, be the superior religion, then certain steps must be taken by its followers, including spreading Islam at any cost, including the sword and killing any opposition," he said.

MILKY WAY

#38830 Mar 9, 2013
Continues.....

Real Life Under Islam

These days al Fadi, which is a pseudonym, lives in the West. He also left Islam for Christianity, a move that would bring a death sentence in his native country.

"The Koran will emphatically say in chapter 4, verse 157 that the crucifiction never took place, that someone else was made to look like Jesus and was put in his place," Fadi explained.

"So you learn all of these things and then of course you learn that the Koran tells you to hate the Christians and the Jews," he said.

Fadi wants to bring these bitter truths about Islam's holiest book to a Western audience. Like other former Muslims, he's written a book called 'The Qur'an Dilemma.'

The book analyzes the teachings of the Koran from the perspective of someone who actually lived under them.

According to Fadi, life under Islam is much different than the whitewashed version often presented by the Western media and Muslim pressure groups.

That includes the Koran's call to jihad, or "holy" war, against non-believers.

"It is basically a proscriptive demand found in the Koran when it comes to jihad - killing the infidels, spreading Islam until there is no other religion on earth except the religion of Allah," Fadi explained.

"The West does not know many, if not all, of these things because they're basically oblivious to what the Koran teaches as a whole. They're only fed portions of the Koran," he

MILKY WAY

#38831 Mar 9, 2013
continues.....

Violent Turns

Those peaceful portions, Fadi says, came during the early stages in the career of Islam's prophet, Mohammed.

During these years, Mohammed lived in the Saudi city of Mecca with only a handful of followers.
His message changed dramatically once he moved to Medina and gained converts and political power.

Many of the Koranic verses from that later Medina period include calls to violence and intolerance.
Like chapter 8, verse 12: "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Then there is the infamous verse of the sword in chapter 9, verse 5: "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush…."
Meanwhile, chapter 5, verse 51 warns Muslims not to befriend Jews and Christians.

MILKY WAY

#38832 Mar 9, 2013
continues......

Loving Your Enemies

Fadi said these later verses represent Mohammed's final say on the matter. Any older, more peaceful verses were cancelled out--or abrogated--by the later "revelations."

"You cannot stand against the religion, you cannot critique the prophet or the teaching of the Koran, and you cannot leave the religion because you're not free to do so," Fadi said. "There is no equality between genders, there is no equality between people of other faiths."

Fadi experienced this belief system firsthand growing up in Saudi Arabia, Mohammed's birthplace. He was a radical Wahhabi Muslim who knew members of the bin Laden family.

As a young man, Fadi wanted to follow in Osama bin Laden's footsteps and take on Soviets in Afghanistan.

"I was willing to go fight and die. And then that opportunity didn't take place," Fadi recalled.
That's when he decided to attend college in the West - in the very backyard of his sworn enemies. Fadi planned to promote Islam to anyone who would listen.

But a funny thing happened along the way. For the first time in his life, Fadi actually met and spent time with Christians.

"Basically, the more I met people who follow Christ, the more I realized that they are distinct and unique in their character. They're kind, they're patient, they're loving, they have moral values, they don't look at others with hatred," he recalled

"At some point I heard the teaching of Christ to love your enemies. Technically speaking, I am their enemy, and they didn't hate me, they actually loved me," he said

MILKY WAY

#38833 Mar 9, 2013
Continues....

Leaving Islam

Before long, Fadi was ready to do what had once been unthinkable: to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. But the decision was not an easy one.

"For you to leave Islam, you are leaving your identity, your culture, your community, your family, everything that you grew up to believe to be true," he said. "There is no separation between state and mosque, state and religion."

Fadi's family in Saudi Arabia eventually came to grips with his leaving Islam. One of his brothers, however, still threatens his life on a regular basis.

But he said the threats won't stop him from telling the truth about his former religion.
Infiltrating the Infidels
"Muslims know very well that the best way to conquer is not by the sword anymore," Fadi said.
"It's by infiltrating the societies, the political systems, and by basically taking their time to grow, to become a majority that at some point, they will have a voice that they can topple things basically to their advantage," he said.

With The Qur'an Dilemma, Fadi hopes to ensure that never happens
END

MILKY WAY

#38834 Mar 9, 2013
Posts on Al Fadi (Jisney sabki phardi) gives all the answers about MUQ's kinky questions ! In on shot !

Further it explains Kattu menace developing in societies all around the world....it explains Muslim plight ...by producing children in dozens!

It explains why any peacfull revelation (if any) get's automaticaly over-ruled by violent revelations in later stages !

What to do ? Catch hold of MUQ and MUQ likes (I will not name Chaddi- as I think wou sudhar gaya haey )and burn them on stakes......final solution to clean mother earth of Kattu scums !

Since: Mar 13

Australia

#38835 Mar 9, 2013
Your so called holy leader was a sociopath, with schizophrenic tendency.
In other words a UTTER NUTCASE.

The sooner you poor lost souls realise this the sooner the world can move on to bigger and better things.

Death to those who deny Muhammad was a sociopath with violent and schizophrenic tendencies.

MILKY WAY

#38837 Mar 9, 2013
World community has to stop Muslim infiltration....turn them back as soon as they land on your land. Cancel MUQ's passport let the a**hole live in Muslim sanctuary for rest of his life traveling in hi time machine.....Errrrr I doubt if Sauds or Meccan God will accept him !

Take away citizenship from Muslims, no social security will be provided.....no voting right....

To kill a religion , first step is to take away political and economic power from it !

Trust me you need not be violent, Islam will die automatically.....

Same MUQ with hollowed eyes and chicks due to starvation and Saudi torture will be running back to India....with a torch burning Quaran...and yelling.....Huffff....huffff.. .mein tou Indian hoon , Hindooo hoon...wou tou gandoo mera baap kattu baan gaya tha....hufff....hufff...please passport wapas dE dou....Shekhoo Sheikh Aa raha haey phir sE meri bhund bajaney !
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38838 Mar 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
MUQ,what happened to my winning $100 ,have you smoked it yet ?
You did not give the right answer at all. You missed it by more than a mile. It was I who gave the answer.

No body on the thread could answer the question (even though they all are "experts" on our prophet and Islam)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38839 Mar 9, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
My god!! All hindus, buddhists and christians will burn in hell fire ? So the people like Vivekananda must be burning in hell whereas Osama must be enjoying in heaven with Allah.
I do not know who is burning in hell and who is in paradise.

I only know that whosoever rejects the message of Allah and the prophet after it has reached to him or her....makes himself or herself liable for punishment by hell fire.

And every one's accounts of good deeds and bad deeds is being recorded by God. Those whose sum total of good deeds exceeds their bad deeds (provided they have true faith) shall enjoy paradise.

But those whose sum total of bad deeds exceeds their good deeds make themselves liable for God's wrath. It is upto Him to forgive or to punish any one.

Islam is not just a label that guarantees you one way ticket to Paradise, irrespective of what you have done on this earth.

This is difference between Islam and any other religion in the world, to my knowledge. They all grant their followers one way ticket to paradise, if they just register their names in their register.

In Islam the struggle between right and wrong continues till the last breath and no one is sure where he or she is going till the last moment.

as Iqbal the well known poet put it

"YE SHAHDAT GAHE ULFAT MEIN QADAM RAKHNA HAI

LOG ASAAN SAMJHTEY HAIN MUSLAMAN HONA"

Allah Knows Best
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38840 Mar 9, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
01.Whenever you are unable to reply to my request for the clinching evidence that makes you believe in the sayings of Muhammad, all your Mubarakpuri posts go up in smoke. Also going up in smoke is your claim of Islam being perfect.

02. Now let me tell you why non muslims are not so idiotic to claim that their religion is perfect. There is no absolute standard of perfection which can be applied to religion. Religion can only be compared in a relative way like saying, "Hinduism is more better than Islam." If you still insist on claiming perfection for Islam, then all I can say is that your standards of perfection are very low.

03. For starters stop making conspiracy theories about incidents involving Islamic terror, like the one for 9/11 which is doing the rounds. If you guys can do that, then you have made a good beginning to come out of your inferiority complex.
Ans.

01.There is one saying in Hindi ‘MARO GHUTNA PHUTE AANKH” What my answering has to do with the truth of what our prophet said? And What MUBARAKPURI is writing?

What is he writing, he is mentioning its source.

02. Why are you making so much noise about perfection?

Islam is as perfect and human beings are perfect? Islam is the religion which God sent to all nations and in all ages.

Islam is not a new religion it originated with the first human and our prophet was the Last and Final prophet is the long chain of prophets.

Hinduism and all other religions are distorted pictures of the same old religion. Some are more distorted and some are less distorted. Hinduism with idol worship as integral part of their religion has gone far away from the right path.

03. Now you have become “expert” on 9/11 also?

Do you know why no film on 9/11 have been made by Hollywood even after 12 years (While they made the film of OBL killing within six month!!)

Is the subject “boring” or “less dramatic”?

Let us see how you explain, that no one has come forward to make film on 9/11?

Use your imagination and may it solve your “inferiority complex” problem as well!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38841 Mar 9, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 76
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

Al-Ahzab (the Confederates) Compaign (Contd.)

On hearing this bad news, the Messenger [pbuh] despatched four Muslim prominent leaders Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh, Sa‘d bin ‘Ubada,‘Abdullah bin Rawaha and Khawat bin Jubair for investigation but warning against any sort of spreading panic amongst the Muslims and advising that they should declare in public that the rumours are groundless if they happen to be so. Unfortunately the four men discovered that the news was true and that the Jews announced openly that no pact of alliance existed any longer with Muhammad [pbuh].

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] was briefed on this situation, and the Muslims understood their critical position with the horrible danger implied therein. Their back was vulnerable to the attacks of Banu Quraiza, and a huge army with no way to connive at in front, while their women and children unprotected standing in between. In this regard, Allah says:

"And when the eyes grew wild and the hearts reached to the throats, and you were harbouring doubts about Allah. There, the believers were tried and shaken with a mighty shaking."
[Al-Qur'an 33:10, 11]

Now that the Muslims were shut in within the Trench on the defensive, the hypocrites taunted them with having indulged in delusive hopes of defeating Kisra, emperor of Persia, and Caesar, emperor of the Romans. They began to sow the seeds of defeatism, and pretended to withdraw for the defence of their homes, though these were in no way exposed to danger. Here, Allah says:

"And when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease (of doubts) said,‘Allah and His Messenger ([pbuh]) promised us nothing but delusions!’ And when a party of them said:‘O people of Yathrib (Al-Madinah), there is no stand (possible) for you (against the enemy attack!) therefore go back!’ And a band of them asked for permission of the Prophet ([pbuh]) saying:‘Truly, our homes lie open (to the enemy).’ And they lay not open. They but wished to flee." [Al-Qur'an 33:12, 13]

The Messenger of Allah,[pbuh] wrapped himself in his robe and began to meditate on the perfidy of Banu Quraiza. The spirit of hopefulness prevailed over him and he rose to his feet saying:

"Allah is Great. Hearken you Muslims, to Allah’s good tidings of victory and support."

He then started to lay decisive plans aiming at protecting the women and children, and sent some fighters back to Madinah to guard them against any surprise assault by the enemy. The second step was to take action that could lead to undermining the ranks of the disbelieving confederates. There, he had in mind to conclude a sort of reconciliation with the chiefs of Ghatfan on the basis of donating them a third of Madinah’s fruit crops. He sought the advice of his chief Companions, namely, Sa‘d bin Mu‘adh and Sa‘d bin ‘Ubadah, whose reply went as follows:

"O Messenger of Allah! If it is Allah’s injunction, then we have to obey, but if it is a new course you want to follow just to provide security for us then we don’t need it. We experienced those people in polytheism and idolatry and we can safely say that they don’t need the fruit of our orchards, they rather need to exterminate us completely. Now that Allah has honoured us with Islam, I believe the best recourse in this situation is to put them to the sword." Thereupon the Prophet [pbuh] corrected their Belief saying: "My new policy is being forged to provide your security after all the Arabs have united to annihilate you (Muslims)."

(Abridged
Contd.)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38842 Mar 9, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit and baloney! Things like scientology...there are no known/absolutely uncontroversial UFO's!
Makes you wonder all the more....WHY ARE HUMANS ON EARTH AT ALL?:)):):):)
I found nothing wrong with this post ...I do find your intelligence , a little intimidating ..
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38843 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not give the right answer at all. You missed it by more than a mile. It was I who gave the answer.
No body on the thread could answer the question (even though they all are "experts" on our prophet and Islam)
Arrogance…muslim racist superiority guy this MUCK

"no body on the thread .."blah blah blah…fcking arrogant chamfered dickie muslim inbreds
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38846 Mar 9, 2013
Observer wrote:
MUQ

01. Another question which you can dance around or wont reply. How is is that Islam has a problem with every religion in the world? If you take out Islam, the other religious groups barring some minor disagreements have found ways to coexist peacefully.

02. Who really has the "inferiority complex" when Muslims start screaming Islamaphobia at the slightest criticism?
Ans.

01. You have asked a very good question that why Islam has problem with every religious group, when these various religious groups can co-exist with each other.

A. The problem comes again to the ever present forces of truth and falsehood. Falsehoods can tolerate and live with each other but against truth they all get united.

B. As per islam, all these major religions started with truth, but along the way, they deviated from the truth and corruptions and distortions set into them.

C. Islam points out these deviations and corruptions, and that is why followers of every religion are incensed at Islam as to why it points out their mistakes.

D. One Example (Please do not interpret it literally, it is just an illustration):

You see, there are many criminal people in the world, they commit different crimes. Some of them are pick pockets, some are thieves, some cheat on weight and measures, some do adulteration, some make counterfeit currency…

All these criminals have a "common brotherhood" and can live and co-exist with each other.

But there is a "built-in" enmity between them and a "since Policeman".

Is it right to say that "Since the Policeman has problems with all these different criminals, it is Policeman who is wrong"?

02. Islam Phobia:

Muslims are never shy of honest debates and honest criticism. It is one of the duty of every Muslim to invite others to the faith of Islam. Logical discussion, beautiful preaching and logical discussions are welcome.

But when the media and press just start criticising Islam and Muslims and malign the religion of Islam for acts of few and generalize the crime of few over every member of Islamic community….this is what is called as Islam Phobia.

It is not Muslims who have "inferiority complex" it is these people who are engaged in these activities, they have "Inferiority complex"!!

MILKY WAY

#38847 Mar 9, 2013
Which prophet are you talking about ? The imaginary unlettered one whose letters are your lifelong mission ? Or the Chodu-Maharaj one for who you try to prove never fkckd ???
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38848 Mar 9, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogance…muslim racist superiority guy this MUCK
"no body on the thread .."blah blah blah…fcking arrogant chamfered dickie muslim inbreds
Did not had your morning tea? Late on the job again?

Why pour your bad tamper on me?

Did you answer the question?

MILKY WAY

#38849 Mar 9, 2013
How do you know ? Are you an expert guide of Hell and Heaven ? Are you Allah's secretary ? Or Gibril in human form ?

Murkh don't come back again saying some story that Allah told Gibril, Gibril whispered in a monkey's ear, monkey made signal with his tail and 200 years later some fkcng Alu Bukhara jotted them down !

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know who is burning in hell and who is in paradise.

I only know that whosoever rejects the message of Allah and the prophet after it has reached to him or her....makes himself or herself liable for punishment by hell fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O Say! 10 min G Willy Wally 9
I testify that there is no Allah 20 min Mo the pedo 58
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 25 min muslim fail 35
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min MUQ2 255,953
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 34 min Rudolpho Laspari 503,001
What if you find a Watch in the Sand? 36 min Science and the u... 16
News Turkey's New Islamic Republic 2 hr Turkey fails 1
More from around the web