No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

IMI 2000 --

Shanghai, China

#38784 Mar 8, 2013
He...he....one more

Hamein to loot liA mil kE forum walo nein,
Gorey Gorey Ball-O nein , kaley kaley laurdO nein !

Thank-X
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38785 Mar 8, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
01. Can you say which is the so called source?? Even the so called pristine source of Koran is held in doubt by muslims like Mahmood. And in any case who told you that the veracity of the truth of scriptures lies in reading the original scriptures, or depends on the actual historical dates of events and personalities? What has a real religion got to do with all these types of nonsense?

02. I asked you whether the spiritual content of the sayings in koran can be verified by actual reliving of what muhammad experienced? For this you had no answer.

All the eastern religions prescribe methods of discipline whereby the followers can attain states of consciousness achieved by the founders of their religions. Can the same be said about Islam? In this respect Islam is a massive failure. It is simply a mystery as to how you muslims continue to follow Islam in the absence of such clinching evidence in the truth of the sayings of muhammad.

03. MUQ, what do you hope to achieve by mentioning about cow like Hindus? It is true that Hindus cannot achieve the same level of barbarism as muslims.

04. In fact this is the dilemma which every peace loving, civilized non muslim has to endure when faced with Islamic barbarism. The dilemma is whether to descend down to the level of muslims and reply to them in their own language which they understand. It is very difficult for civilized men, especially for Hindus with their concept of Karma, to violently suppress their higher instincts of empathy, kindness, their spiritual traditions of oneness of existence, tolerance and to suddenly descend to the levels of barbarism. Hindus can only do it under extreme stress or collective madness when the threshold of tolerance has been breached.

05. You muslims have absolutely no guilt feelings associated with excessive violence because it is condoned by koran. So Hindus must be definitely feeling inferior to muslims because they cannot commit violence with the same readiness and lack of conscience as muslims.
Ans.

Any one can "doubt" on any thing that is not material. And why you call Mr. Mahmood as a Muslims? He says that he is not Muslim.

So a religion has to do nothing with the "Nonsense" like the actual details of the persons involved?

So what Hinduism has to do with "personalities" like Ram, Krishna, etc?

02. So you want "every Muslim" to reach to the level of Prophethood? This is strange.

I can understand that in Hinduism it is "possible" for every one to reach to that high state.

That is why we have so many Super Gurus, RISHIS and MAHARISHIS (and crooks) like frogs in a rainy season?

04. I mention "cow like Hindus" because it is you people who "beat your breast" about the killings and massacre which Muslims kings did to millions of Hindus, and they "could not even write it down in their own Sanskrit books"!

And Hindus are no more "cow like" these days. The riots of Gujarat and Bombay and thousands others show that they can reach to "any level of Barbarism"!!

This is perfect signs for a bully!! "Act like a cow when you are down, roar like a lion when you get power".

05. The dilemma which every peace loving Hindu must face is how to overcome the reasoning and logic of Islam and counter it.

The "only plea" they have come forward is to "appeal" to Muslims to come back to their old religion because it was by force they were converted to Islam!!

Is this not an "inferiority complex" filled response?

06. I do not know that Hindus have any guilt feelings for what they do during all these Anti Muslim communal riots that take place in India, every now and then.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38786 Mar 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
Dear Brother MUQ,

As far as my lack of religious belief is concerned, there is no doubt in my mind that I am in the path of "mustaqeem" (sirat al mustaqeem). My dear brother MUQ, turst me, I am a man of evidence, not faith.

I really dont know what true path you are referring to, but there are tons questions that have been left unanswered. I have asked you those questions over and over again but you my brother, has failed to respond. Maybe, you should consult some scholar who can help you.

You see brother, the Arabs were not good in archiving documents. People like Richard Knolles lived during the 16th CE and visited Turkey and wrote about the Ottoman empire.

We then had Vincenzo Di Alessandri, a Venetian envoy to Turkey in 1572, and he too wrote about the Ottomans. So what we have are eyewitness accounts, and that is how history elements of truth in it.

But as far as 7th CE Islam is concerned, we have nothing - absolute zero. No eyewitness documentation, no written fragments, hardly any inscriptions, hardly any coins, no Koran, no Sira, and no hadith, so how the hell do you expect me to trust Islamic history? How much oral tradition are you going to rely on?

We also have two English brothers, Anthony & Robert Shirley who visited Iran during the Safavid era (1598) and helped Shah Abbas build his artillery and infantry.

Ans.

Brother Mahmood

Thanks for your latest post. I think you make your "own path" and call it SIRAT MUSTAQEEM.

You are misusing a Quranic term (and in fact Quran explains what is SIRAT MUSTAQEEM)

I told you that "kink" in your personality is that you do not want to believe in any Islamic source. There is no way that one can make you believe.

But look at your own "illogical approach".

On one side you give examples of those "impartial western writers who went to Turkey and Iran" and wrote about it (how truthful and impartial was their writings is another issue,).

But the same "writers" when they write about Our prophet and Islamic history (when they were not present) that also you accept without least resistance!!

Which Western Scholar ever visited Arabia during the life of our prophet.

How come they "write" about that period and what are their sources?

If you analyze, their whole writings are based on assumptions and hearsays and should not carry any weight, because they do not have any proofs.

And you keep on harping that books were written 200 years after the death of our prophet as if it was a "crime"!!

If proper chain of witnesses of each event is given, it is immaterial if the books are written 200 or 300 years after the event.

I could diagnose the "kink" in your personality and it matches with your profile.

As a Shia boy, you were taught to reject Quran and earliest Islamic history and that seed of "unbelief" was always inside you.

Writings of these western scholars only germinated that seed, till it grew and produced its evil fruits.

I asked you a question (in older days) that can you "prove" the great grandfather of your grandfather ever existed?

For you "giants" nothing existed in the world in past days and past events.

You cannot "prove" that Alaxeder the Great existed, you cannot "prove" that Roman Empire ever existed.

You cannot prove that Great Persian Empire ever existed.

I wanted to end our posts with best wishes and on cordial terms, but you came back to square one!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#38787 Mar 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Look at the "stinging response" from Dragnet on my post of Hinduism.
Does it not have "Inferiority Complex" written on every word!!
What if our Swamis and Gurus and Yogis are cheating us, what is it your business.
What if idol worship not mentioned in Vedas, why should you care?
Leave us and our idols, we are "made for each other"?
What else is inferiority complex?
Inferiority complex is when you issue a personal appeal to another muslim not to insult muhammad. Can you imagine how laughable that is, when a stalwart defender of Islam, who is supposed to have all the facts and figures of Islam at his fingertips, has now been reduced to issuing personal appeals.

MUQ, I don't know from which school of psychology you have earned your spurs, but you have put in an award winning performance in the field of quack psychology for your unique understanding of inferiority complex. MUQ, I didn't know that you were a full time quack psychologist apart from dabbling in Islam.

Have you seen kids who when they get angry take out their tongue and start making faces? MUQ, you have done something similar to that, even though you are supposed to be more physically and mentally matured than those kids. I still have to hear from you about the clinching evidence that makes you believe in the sayings of muhammad. As Mahmood was saying, extraordinary claims should be backed up by extraordinary integrity. You just cannot say Islam is perfect and expect people to accept it without a murmur.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38788 Mar 8, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
SUN TZU wrote in 'Art of War'-
'In war , then, let your great object be victory,
Not lengthy campaigns, for, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare'
US is at war for pretty long time and so are Muslims (in name of Jehad)
What is the object of war for US ? Allah knows best....I a sure even US is not aware of it about Korean war.
This prolonged war even if won will make US another Atlantis......
And prolonged war of Muslims will make them history like Aztecs !
Wait and watch.....
HK has spoken !
the prolonged war will end with a large scale slaughter of muslims are total eradication of their mosques.It will be an annihilation of muslims except those on the comoro islands, fiji, and mebbe the andaman islands
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38789 Mar 8, 2013
Muslims :The scum of the earth.

Muslims think it's okay to beat, rape and kill women. They also believe that if a woman in their family is raped, she should be murdered by stoning, stabbing, raging inferno or being buried alive, in order to preserve the "honor" of the family. Being raped is the woman's fault, because she sinned by not covering up her entire body and thus tempting men who have no self-control or just feel like getting his rocks off and using their stone age religion as an excuse to rape helpless women.

Muslims also believe that homosexuals should be mutilated, raped repeatedly and killed.

If you are not a Muslim and you are caught, you are either to convert to Islam or be beheaded.

One of the goals of Islam is world domination. Muslims are inbreeding and spreading like locusts to civilized countries and trying to enforce their religion's laws. Think I'm kidding? There is a growing village in Bradford, England that is controlled completely by muslims. Women who don't want to be in an arranged marriage with a man with several other wives are killed everyday. Since there are no guns in England, they usually execute them with machetes. Those are gigantic, heavy swords, for those of you who don't know.

All of this is in the Koran.

The threat of Islam is very real and unless we as Indians do something about this problem, they CAN and WILL take over this India.

Muslims women in the middle east are raped on a daily basis and usually have to have abortions without anaesthesia. They die afterwards, but not until they deal with excruciating pain for several days. But it's what she deserves right? How dare she tempt muslim men by keeping her face uncovered in 110+ degree heat?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38791 Mar 8, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Inferiority complex is when you issue a personal appeal to another muslim not to insult muhammad. Can you imagine how laughable that is, when a stalwart defender of Islam, who is supposed to have all the facts and figures of Islam at his fingertips, has now been reduced to issuing personal appeals.
MUQ, I don't know from which school of psychology you have earned your spurs, but you have put in an award winning performance in the field of quack psychology for your unique understanding of inferiority complex. MUQ, I didn't know that you were a full time quack psychologist apart from dabbling in Islam.
Have you seen kids who when they get angry take out their tongue and start making faces? MUQ, you have done something similar to that, even though you are supposed to be more physically and mentally matured than those kids. I still have to hear from you about the clinching evidence that makes you believe in the sayings of muhammad. As Mahmood was saying, extraordinary claims should be backed up by extraordinary integrity. You just cannot say Islam is perfect and expect people to accept it without a murmur.
Inferiority complex is when you say "We know our religion is not perfect...yet we stick to it.

Inferiority complex is when you say "We do not know how to define who is a Hindu.....but we are proud to call ourselves Hindus"

Inferiority complex is "Yes we have many problems in our religion, but most of them are due to Muslims who ruled us for more than 1000 years"

And Inferiority complex is "despite our rule over Muslims for more than 60 years and bringing their status worse than SC / ST s our "only plea" for Muslims to change their religion and accept Hinduism is "since your forefathers were forced to change their religion at sword point, so please return back to the old religion"?

Inferiority complex is arresting some one like Akbaruddin for making a statement and having "fear" to arrest Hindu leaders of RSS, BJP, SHIV SENA and VHP for making much more "violent statements"

There are many more such criterion with which your posts are filled with.

Muslims speak with clear understanding of what a religion is and what is the history of world religions and where stands Hinduism and where stands Islam.

There is no inferiority complex in Muslims posts' despite they have little worldly power and they have much less economic power in India.
Dabang

Delhi, India

#38792 Mar 8, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Inferiority complex is when you issue a personal appeal to another muslim not to insult muhammad. Can you imagine how laughable that is, when a stalwart defender of Islam, who is supposed to have all the facts and figures of Islam at his fingertips, has now been reduced to issuing personal appeals.
Idols of Hindus and Buddhists are bigger threats than Islamic terrorism for MUQ sahib. These idols are more dangerous than the likes of Hafeez Saeed and Sayyad Salahuddin. These idols can kill hundreds of innocent people like Azmal Qasab. That is why MUQ sahib is so worried. Whole Arabian peninsula is burning, but who cares ? MUQ sahib is cares for Hindus more than he cares for Muslims.

Why doesn't he demolish 'Mr black stone' of kabaah first ?
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#38793 Mar 8, 2013
NO MUSLIM WORSHIP OR PRAY KABA OR STONE IN MECCA

Nay No Muslim prays KABA or Any stone in Mecca. Actually KABA is our direction (Kiblah), where all Muslim as a unity face to pray or worship one Almighty Allah alone. No Muslim in his prayer in any shape prays or petitions from KABA. The KABA is like sacred Mosque or house of God or just Mosque of Medina or other Mosques. Every Muslim has clear concept that Kaba is like a Mosque or place of worship, where the Almighty Allah is invoked or worshiped. No Muslim in his prayer any shape does not mentioned KABA nor invokes any petition from KABA or makes KABA as intercession. Even during days of Prophet the companions climbs over the top of KABA and give Aazan or called for prayer to worship the Almighty Allah.

The Second Khalifa Hazrat Umer once Kissing the stone of KABA clear this fact, addressing to stone of KABA by saying O stone of KABA (Highr Aswad)(Black Stone) We fully know you that you are simple stone and cause no any benefit or Harm. But as we had seen our prophet kissing you As such in respect and obedience of our Prophet, we only kiss you.

Anyhow when we circumambulate of KBA and in that case we only think or perceive that every point has circle. As such, to worship Almighty Allah we circumambulate not KABA but to our Lord Almighty Allah as a Central point. Thus it is wrong to say that Muslims in Mecca worship KABA or stone of KABA (Heghar Aswad)(Black Stone).

Dabang

Delhi, India

#38794 Mar 9, 2013
Before 1947 Muslim dalits(julaha,ansari,qasai etc) were very rich and educated. According to you MUQ sahib, they became poor in 60 years. So sad !!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38795 Mar 9, 2013
Ha...ha....ha....so Muslims have their own definition of 'Inferiority complex' also ? Like another Kattu chaddi felt running around in a country to save own a** means ruling the country !

Ha....ha...MUQ has good sense of humour unknown to him even !

Budhdha SathiA gaya haey !
Ha
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Inferiority complex is when you say "We know our religion is not perfect...yet we stick to it.
Inferiority complex is when you say "We do not know how to define who is a Hindu.....but we are proud to call ourselves Hindus"
Inferiority complex is "Yes we have many problems in our religion, but most of them are due to Muslims who ruled us for more than 1000 years"
And Inferiority complex is "despite our rule over Muslims for more than 60 years and bringing their status worse than SC / ST s our "only plea" for Muslims to change their religion and accept Hinduism is "since your forefathers were forced to change their religion at sword point, so please return back to the old religion"?
Inferiority complex is arresting some one like Akbaruddin for making a statement and having "fear" to arrest Hindu leaders of RSS, BJP, SHIV SENA and VHP for making much more "violent statements"
Muslims speak with clear understanding of what a religion is and what is the history of world religions and where stands Hinduism and where stands Islam.
There is no inferiority complex in Muslims posts' despite they have little worldly power and they have much less economic power in India.

Location hidden

#38796 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you are unable to reply to my request for the clinching evidence that makes you believe in the sayings of muhammad, all your Mubarakpuri posts go up in smoke. Also going up in smoke is your claim of Islam being perfect.

Now let me tell you why non muslims are not so idiotic to claim that their religion is perfect. There is no absolute standard of perfection which can be applied to religion. Religion can only be compared in a relative way like saying, "Hinduism is more better than Islam." If you still insist on claiming perfection for Islam, then all I can say is that your standards of perfection are very low.

For starters stop making conspiracy theories about incidents involving Islamic terror, like the one for 9/11 which is doing the rounds. If you guys can do that, then you have made a good beginning to come out of your inferiority complex.
Dabang

Delhi, India

#38797 Mar 9, 2013
Main reasons of Muslim's backwardness are their "religious fanaticism" and their "madarsa education". Who will hire a fanatic madarasa educated person ???

Location hidden

#38798 Mar 9, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Idols of Hindus and Buddhists are bigger threats than Islamic terrorism for MUQ sahib. These idols are more dangerous than the likes of Hafeez Saeed and Sayyad Salahuddin. These idols can kill hundreds of innocent people like Azmal Qasab. That is why MUQ sahib is so worried. Whole Arabian peninsula is burning, but who cares ? MUQ sahib is cares for Hindus more than he cares for Muslims.
Why doesn't he demolish 'Mr black stone' of kabaah first ?
Yes, this is what I fail to understand as to why MUQ is more worried about idol worship than all these terror worthies. He is still waiting for first hand evidence regarding the killing of muslims in countries like Syria and Libya.
Dabang

Delhi, India

#38799 Mar 9, 2013
Mengal wrote:
Nay No Muslim prays KABA or Any stone in Mecca. Actually KABA is our direction (Kiblah), where all Muslim as a unity face to pray or worship one Almighty Allah alone. No Muslim in his prayer in any shape prays or petitions from KABA. The KABA is like sacred Mosque or house of God or just Mosque of Medina or other Mosques. Every Muslim has clear concept that Kaba is like a Mosque or place of worship, where the Almighty Allah is invoked or worshiped. No Muslim in his prayer any shape does not mentioned KABA nor invokes any petition from KABA or makes KABA as intercession. Even during days of Prophet the companions climbs over the top of KABA and give Aazan or called for prayer to worship the Almighty Allah.
The Second Khalifa Hazrat Umer once Kissing the stone of KABA clear this fact, addressing to stone of KABA by saying O stone of KABA (Highr Aswad)(Black Stone) We fully know you that you are simple stone and cause no any benefit or Harm. But as we had seen our prophet kissing you As such in respect and obedience of our Prophet, we only kiss you.
Anyhow when we circumambulate of KBA and in that case we only think or perceive that every point has circle. As such, to worship Almighty Allah we circumambulate not KABA but to our Lord Almighty Allah as a Central point. Thus it is wrong to say that Muslims in Mecca worship KABA or stone of KABA (Heghar Aswad)(Black Stone).
Then what is wrong when some hindus worship idols thinking about the real god in their minds ? It is written in your Quran that kabaah is the house of allah and Makkah is in the center of this Earth. Your Allah thinks that the Earth is flat and the Sun sets in a murky pond. He says that Jews are apes and dogs are devils. ha ha ha

MILKY WAY

#38800 Mar 9, 2013
Question is not how Muslims do it, question is why ?

Logically if earth were flat (as Mohammad believed), then one could easily face MECCA.....but in reality in three dimensional world Muslims always end up facing some star ! Just think of a Muslim praying in North or south pole....you will know the truth.

Once when Guru Nanak Dev Ji was in Mecca, one Mulla found him sleeping with his leg pointing towards Mecca he yelled ,woke him up and ....

Nanak : What is the fkcng problem Muzzie ?

Mulla: How dare you sleep with your legs pointing towards Kaaba ?

Nanak : O Ji tou ki pharak painda haey ?

Mulla: Don't you know there the god resides ?

Nanak : Ohhhhh... Samajh gaya ji.....Mein tou sochta tha God is omnipresent ! Can you please help me and turn my leg to a direction where there is no GOD ?

And Nanak Ji went back to sleep again !

I wonder what MUQ would have answered ????????

Mengal wrote:
Dabang

Delhi, India

#38801 Mar 9, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, this is what I fail to understand as to why MUQ is more worried about idol worship than all these terror worthies. He is still waiting for first hand evidence regarding the killing of muslims in countries like Syria and Libya.
I will be the first to demolish these idols the day these idols shoots our dear MUQ Sahib.

MILKY WAY

#38802 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ says Indian Muslims are poor, unlettered...because of Government !

I asked him a simple question- What is his profession? What does he do to live ? Where does he feels cheated by government for not allowing him to en-cash his talent?

Answer - None ! Well, must be his inferiority complex is barring him from replying ! MUQ- kaam ka na kaaj ka, dushman anaj ka ! Isn't it ?

As I have mentioned- Muslims are not homogenous lot in India ! They were never. During partition all the elites, middle class leaders left for Pakistan leaving behind - churda, chamar , kasai, jamadars, dimag ka paidals.....and some useless beggars called Mullas. They were as such poor , wretched, outcast...... with hand to mouth existence.....3 percent of the population were Muslims....Hindoos treated them like brathers (churda-brathers may be) and made employment arrangements.....for 3 %.....But see these gandoos they multiplied like rabbits and become 13 %.....fkcng millstone in progress of country !

And now one of them MUQ comes with - Kafurs you are responsible for Muslim plight !

Chutiya- teri bibi kou Kafur choda tha 12 bachchey paida kartey samaE ?

Right solution , to overcome their plight, Muslim in India need little reform in their religion- rather than chipping their lully , they should chopp it from root ! I guarantee you that poverty will be eradicated in one generation only !

Dabang

Delhi, India

#38804 Mar 9, 2013
MUQ sahib, who told your people to give births to 12 children ? Would you blame Hindus for this ? Average Muslim parents can not give good upbringing to this small army of kids. When they grew up some start selling mutton, eggs etc and others go to Saudi Arabia to earn money.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38805 Mar 9, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
This is an open forum where anyone can post a comment. Mahmood has chosen to opt out of Islam based on his own intellectual analysis, something which Islam forbids. You are unable to defend and hence frustrated.
I am not all frustrated, I traced the basic source of his problem and offered him a solution to solve his problem.

To accept or not to accept is his choice.

I never asked him to shut up, I never used any bad language on him.

This is how a discussion should be held on public domains.

His views are not binding on Islam and Muslims.

I wish he would have spent 10 % of his time and efforts on other religion and he would find that "night in Islam is brighter than the daylight of other religions".

The poor chap got so busy in criticism of Islam that he forgot about all other religions in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan, a Country keeping Islam at bay (Mar '13) 22 min Jack 12
The benefits of what goes for Islamophobia 24 min islam is filth 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 hr Rasputin 525,828
The Rise of Islam in Japan (Mar '13) Mon islam is filth 23
News The effects of Islamophobia Mon islam is filth 2
Islam rising in Japan. Sun islam is filth 4
Invitation to Islam Sun islam is filth 12
More from around the web