No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,751)

Showing posts 35,001 - 35,020 of47,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
This was my "riddle" and I could only solve it with "peek into your earliest life" which you were so kind enough to share with me.
Now Brother Mahmood, things are clear to me, and I have found the source of your problem.
The choice to continue in the same path is yours and not mine.
The damage you do is to you and not to me, nor to Islam, nor to Quran and not to Prophet (PBUH) and his companions, may Allah be pleased with them all.
I do not know in which age group you are now, but humans have the capabilities to turn, whenever they can.
I do not hold any personal grudge with you, more now since I have diagnosed your problem.
We can part, one I have one parting request with you. Please do not use "dirty language when talking about Our Prophet".
And another "dead in the night, when no one is looking or seeing, put your face on ground and pray "O Allah guide me to true path".
If you are sincere, you might find it, billions have found it before you.
I wish you best.
kya janab app ekk shia muslim ko bhi samja nahi paye hum non muslims ko kya samja paiyega.
PS. Sab ko pata chal gaya ki apke pass koran mahammad ke time ka nahi hai.
chingri bhaja

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ BABAji ka gaand me piles hi.....top top korke khoon topokta hi per fir bhi buddha apna fata hua gaand leke forum me ata hi aur daily paad marke dur-gondho failake jata hi .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Islam MUST die....for the world to become a better place...good thin Islam is slowly suffocating!!!:):)::)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

good thing***
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
Dear Brother MUQ, Inshallah, Allah will grant you everlasting peace and happiness. May you also have the privilege of indulging in Allah's heavenly bliss, where you will sit on a reclining couch with gardens beneath which rivers flow, and serviced by youths of perpetual freshness (don't know what this alludes to).

Having said that, I am not actually from the sub-continent. I am an Irani who has spent time in the sub-continent. Hope we are clear on that. I grew up within the shia faith, but my parents never thought me to hate or curse the other three. In fact they never did agree with such practices. Many shias disagree with abusing and cursing the other three caliphs.

Thanks for the invite and I shall give it due consideration. It has been a pleasure talking to you and I hope to talk to you again.
Ans.

Thank you Mr. Mahmood for your wishes for me. My sadness is that you do not want to join in the "good fortune" you wished me.

You know Brother Mahmood, this is not the "first time" we had discussion on these threads.

We have had many "bouts" so to say and each time we separated without any conclusion.

I am not new to this thread and I have heard statements from many Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Atheists etc. who left their religions and accepted Islam.

None of them had that sort of criticism against their past religions as you had for Islam.

I also have heard statements from some "Muslims" who left Islam and join other religions. In most cases their post showed that they had very little knowledge of Islam and also of the new religion they joined in.

But your case was really unique, I could see a person who has a Muslim sounding name but "heart and mind" of a "Hardened Orientalist". The arguments which you brought were already mentioned by them and there was nothing "original" in your arguments.

I was at a loss as to how to find the real source of your problem.

This discussion we had on this time, provided some "in-depth" knowledge of your childhood and your early education.

I assumed that you were from Indian subcontinent, because Shia there are "more radical" and "more outspoken" than their counterparts in the rest of the world.(Since I belong to India, I know more about these affairs.)

Now you say you are from Iran, so you might hold "less radical" views, I do not know much about Iranian Shias.(But I know that the "Virus" of Shiasim came to India thru Iran)

But rejection of Quran and belief that this Qirant is not the original which was revealed to the Prophet is a "fundamental part" of Shia beliefs. They mention it openly or they hide it, it does not matter.

In the same way, they are critical of the History of Islam since the death of prophet and till about 300-400 years, when they got some power at some place in Muslim world.

These were the "kinks" which you inherited as a boy and that seed was always in you.

Later when you went to Western Country, and got access to a "large treasure tray" in the form of writings of these Western Scholars, that seed germinated and formed into a big tree.

Otherwise No Muslim, learned or ignorant could use the language you used for Prophet, his wives, his companions, earliest Islamic Scholars, Hadith literature etc.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

This was my "riddle" and I could only solve it with "peek into your earliest life" which you were so kind enough to share with me.

Now Brother Mahmood, things are clear to me, and I have found the source of your problem.

The choice to continue in the same path is yours and not mine.

The damage you do is to you and not to me, nor to Islam, nor to Quran and not to Prophet (PBUH) and his companions, may Allah be pleased with them all.

I do not know in which age group you are now, but humans have the capabilities to turn, whenever they can.

I do not hold any personal grudge with you, more now since I have diagnosed your problem.

We can part, one I have one parting request with you. Please do not use "dirty language when talking about Our Prophet".

And another "dead in the night, when no one is looking or seeing, put your face on ground and pray "O Allah guide me to true path".

If you are sincere, you might find it, billions have found it before you.

I wish you best.

PS:

Due to some problem, first part of my answer did not appear on the thread, so I repeat it for you.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
Islam MUST die....for the world to become a better place...good thin Islam is slowly suffocating!!!:):)::)
Yeah you are right, all enemies of Islam are praying and wishing it for last 1400 years.

But you know, what is so strange, the MORE the wish and Pray, the More Islam grows!!

So the BEST thing in my way is to stop wishing and praying for destruction of Islam. Just let it grow at its "natural pace".

Let Muslims fight it out with each other and either destroy themselves or go very weak.

Do not kindle the fire that they forget their internal differences and turn on enemies of Islam?

Why risk it by poking them?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I think your post is perfect example of KUTARK than TURK. You raise an objection, when I answer, you use my answer as a Claim!!
It was you, who said that Love cannot be divided, you should love God with all your mind and all your heart"?
I gave answer, that if you say is true, then how as a Hindu you love so many gods and so many members of your family?
Now you are using that answer as a "belief which I have"?
“Muslims love and respect of their prophet, cannot be understood by people whose own love is divided into thousands of gods and deities". Just explain to me the meaning of this statement, since it was you who first initiated this controversy. According to this statement you are suggesting that love is inferior both in terms of quality and intensity if it is divided. So first clear the fog around this statement before we proceed further. All my statements in subsequent posts were in the nature of teasers to draw you out of your smug attitude.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Hindus have a "inferiority complex" when they talk to Muslims about their religion.
They want to hide this complex "with all these philosophical terms and theories".
They do not even know what are their articles of faith. They even do not know who is a Hindu and who is not.
MUQ, what would any self respecting man do if he is told that he is deficient in any field of activity? Don’t you think that such a man would spare no effort to provide evidence that he is not deficient in that field of activity? But what you muslims do when you are accused of lacking the philosophical sophistication of other advanced religions? Instead of sparing no effort to refute the accusation with clinching evidence, you muslims turn the argument on its head like what you have done here.

Now you are saying philosophical sophistication is only a garb to hide one’s inferiority complex. What strange logic? The very mention of the word “philosophy” to a muslim is akin to showing a red rag to a bull because it makes him acutely aware of a very serious deficiency. In other words, asking a muslim to discuss philosophy is akin to rubbing salt on his injury. By the way, you seem to know more than a Hindu does about his religion.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran and teachings of Prophet ask Muslims to be united and do not break into sects and fight against each other. This saying is very clear and very unambiguous.
If Muslims disregard it and do get divided into sects, it is their fault and not of Islam or Quran or Prophet.
Well this only means that there is nothing special about Islam. Inspite of all the alleged superirority of Islam and its prophet muslims continue to have the same deficiencies like people from other religions. So at least now you should take some respite from your non stop blowing of the trumpet about Islamic superiority.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You call it "biggest asset" of Hinduism that no one Cleansed it? It is it biggest folly in my view.
Would you like to live in any house, or any city or any place, where no one cleans?
If You do not cleanse your religion, it would gather all dust and the truth shall be drowned by the filth around it,
This is not the Biggest greatness but biggest follies of Hinduism.
Just read the about post of yours where you have said that muslims who have divided themselves into warring sects are those muslims who don’t pay heed to the sayings in koran. So what has all the so called spotless cleanliness of Islam achieved?

Herein lies a great revelation. It is each individual who has to carry his own cross. It is the individual who has to do the cleaning part for himself. No institutionalized mechanism in the form of scriptures or prophets can do it for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinduism become a "plaything" in the hands of "professional" Gurus, and Swamis and Saints and RISHIS and MAHA RISHIS who preach "all those wonderful teaching to public" while each of them have their "palatial Ashrams" and live in the life of Extreme luxury.
Want examples?
Look at Baba Ramdev?
Look at Asa Ram Bapu?
Look at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?
Look at Yogi Maharishi?
Look at Bal Yogi?
Look at HE OSHO Rajneesh? And endless series of these fast lane gurus and Yogis and Astrologers and Palm Readers and Vaastu Experts….there is no end to this list.
Every trickster fools millions of Hindus and Milks them for his own "corporal benefits"
This is real tragedy of Hinduism, there is no law to catch and send all these crooks to Jail.
A bit of self depreciation is good but not to this extent where you make a fool of yourself. Is this is the kind of logic that you believe will carry the day for Islam?

Coming to your post tell me which Hindu godman has made it mandatory for Hindus, forget about non Hindus, to follow him, in the absence of which they are threatened with dire punishment? Can the same be said about muhammad? Which Hindu godman has indulged in looting of caravans, forcible abduction of women and children and forcing them into sexual slavery? Which Hindu godman has asked his followers to jot down all his rantings into a holy book and not just that, but also forced it down the throats of an unwilling population? Which Hindu godman has alleaged that it is blasphemous to criticize them and that they are above the law?
Can the same be said about mohammad? An example will suffice. This recounts the murder of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, a Jewish poet who wrote verses about Muslims that Muhammad found insulting. He asked his followers,'Who will rid me of this man?' and several volunteered. al-Ashraf was stabbed to death while fighting for his life.

At least no Hindu godman has descended to this level. If Hinduism is BS then the redeeming feature is that, that BS is confined to the private sphere of individuals. Nobody is coerced to follow that BS. But in the case of Islam BS is piled upon BS with the insistence of muslims that Islamic way of life should be followed in every aspect of man’s life.

Was the reason for muhammad saying that he was the last and final prophet due to the fact that he didn't want others to have the same fun that he had? In that respect muhammad should have our respects because he stopped all the nonsense with his demise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Hindus do not provide any proofs for the authenticity and originality of their scriptures or beliefs.
They even do not know, how to trace any statement to its source.
How can they argue with Muslims, whose every statement is traceable to its source.
Hindus "overcome" all their weakness of arguments by saying "Muslims destroyed all our books when they set fire to NALANDA University" and when they massacred millions of Cow Like Hindus when they invaded India!!
Can you say which is the so called source?? Even the so called pristine source of koran is held in doubt by muslims like Mahmood. And in any case who told you that the veracity of the truth of scriptures lies in reading the original scriptures, or depends on the actual historical dates of events and personalities? What has a real religion got to do with all these types of nonsense?

I asked you whether the spiritual content of the sayings in koran can be verified by actual reliving of what muhammad experienced? For this you had no answer. All the eastern religions prescribe methods of discipline whereby the followers can attain states of consciousness achieved by the founders of their religions. Can the same be said about Islam? In this respect Islam is a massive failure. It is simply a mystery as to how you muslims continue to follow Islam in the absence of such clinching evidence in the truth of the sayings of muhammad.

MUQ, what do you hope to achieve by mentioning about cow like Hindus? It is true that Hindus cannot achieve the same level of barbarism as muslims. In fact this is the dilemma which every peace loving, civilized non muslim has to endure when faced with Islamic barbarism. The dilemma is whether to descend down to the level of muslims and reply to them in their own language which they understand. It is very difficult for civilized men, especially for Hindus with their concept of Karma, to violently suppress their higher instincts of empathy, kindness, their spiritual traditions of oneness of existence, tolerance and to suddenly descend to the levels of barbarism. Hindus can only do it under extreme stress or collective madness when the threshold of tolerance has been breached.

You muslims have absolutely no guilt feelings associated with excessive violence because it is condoned by koran. So Hindus must be definitely feeling inferior to muslims because they cannot commit violence with the same readiness and lack of conscience as muslims.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I couldn't understand , in which sense this old guy MUQ is talking about ' inferiority complex '?

1-- About civilization ? But whole world knows about the antiquity of Hindu's civilization . When Hindu's had search the ' Monotheism '. Even these ' Girgitkhor Arabians and their so called Prophet stole the idea of monotheism and made a ' foolish 'claim of monopoly on this great concept . So called Prophet and his Allah was so clever that they didn't a single reference of India and it's contribution .
2-- About failure of Muhammadans to terminate Hinduism from India ? But in this case ' inferiority complex should be in Muhammadans and it is which is generally expressed by Muhmmadans in the form of ' cold breath '. Hindus organized a legendary and non-comparable resistance against Muhammadan invaders and finally terminated their military supremacy . Off-course , it is true that some ' greedy ' Hindus showed cowardliness and surrendered against Islamic swords but most of them denied to bow against these ' barbaric animals and their barbaric religion '. The descendents of these hard or in MUQ's word extremist Hindus are today's Hindus while result of cowardliness of those coward Hindus are present day's Muhammadans of Indian subcontinent .

So MUQ , About which ' inferiority complex ' you were talking ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Plight of Muslims in India

Muslims in India are a deprived lot. Neglected and under represented in every sector of government. Why ?

Indian Muslims constitute more than 13 per cent of India’s population which is quite sizeable by any account and they are more than 100 million in terms of absolute numbers. It is maintained and rightly so that they are next only to Muslim population in Indonesia. Before we throw more light on this issue it would be important to note that Indian Muslims are not and should not be treated as a homogeneous community. They have sectarian, regional, caste and cultural differences which are quite crucial to the understanding of the issue. Most Muslim academics, unfortunately, and the Muslim MUQ likes themselves, like to treat Indian Muslims as a homogeneous mass. Even in matters like literacy, family planning and economic development, there are regional and caste differences. If we have to understand the Muslim reality as a whole we will have to keep these differences in mind.

MUQ gandoo is just one type…not a rep of Muslims.

As per available statistics Muslims comprise only 5% of employees in India’s huge government. Besides the figure for Indian Railways which is the country’s biggest employer, only 4.5% Muslims employees are there. This is indicative of the fact that this community continues to have a paltry representation. Likewise they number 3% in the powerful Indian Civil Service, 1.8% in Foreign Service and only 4% in the Indian Police Service. Further more Muslims account for only 7.8% of the people working in the judiciary. Indian Muslims are also largely illiterate and poor and bulk of their population is residing in slums. The figures reveal that 31% of Muslims are below the country’s poverty line, just a notch above the lowest castes and tribes who remain the poorest of the poor. At just under 60%, the community’s literacy rate is lower than the national average of 65% in addition only half of Muslim women can read and write. As many as a quarter of Muslim children in the age-group 6-14 have either never attended school or dropped out.
Continued.....

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Continued....

Why? Why is this unemployment problem ?

But before MUQ asks government he should answer in what way he can be gainfully employed in India? Has he not refused to answer about his profession – what he does to live? He will say …”are you an expert? There are many avenues….Make Sharia a law and make me Kaji, make me ZajiA tax collector….or just pay fkcng for listening my baakchodi and stories from Time Machine”!

Volla ….he is poor ,wretched and unemployed ….as he is unemployable in resurgent India ….Mullagiri may be a gainful employment in Pakistan not in India.

I wonder if division of this country is to be blamed for Muslim plight in the India? You see during division all the Muslim elite migrated to Pakistan…..doctor, engineer, lawyers , IAS, Defense Officers….all migrated leaving behind lula, langrda, dimag sE paidal, labors, kuli, riksha-pullers a …I mean MUQ or Chaddi likes !
What is the result ? All the refugee elite in Pakistan were stamped on cuttard ‘Muhajir’ and made Kuli , khalasi, rikshapuller…..and their leftover back in India remained more or less same …if not fallen down further ! So across the board Muslims become uniform – wretched, unwanted…..I mean something like born out of damaged condom!
You will say “Bla…bla….bla….! So what to do ?”
Good question !
Dear Kattu Brathers ….apna lully katna band karo as a protest to Islamic cult…khud ba khud dimag sudhar jaeyga ! Come in main stream and be gainfully employed….by acquiring proper education and training ! And I tell you banging head on ground, yelling Allah hou akbar…..counting Mohammad’s pubic hair…etc.,doesn’t let you acquire any talent to survive.

MUQ may sell you dream of ‘gainfull employment ‘ in next life with 72 phuddi for his own livlyhood in this world…….but remember O chamar paida hua tha chamar marega ! And in between Hindoo O ka juta khaeyga !
Dabang

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Apney ghar mein kuttey bhi Sher hotey hein !!!
<quoted text>
Like Modi in Gujarat?
Dabang

Faridabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Muthurajan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Idols CanÂ’t Do a Thing"
Neither can you.
So, we do have at least some agreement that Idols cant do a thing. Why do you worship them, Gandu?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Chinkus make battery powered ones...and they do anything....anything for you !
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we do have at least some agreement that Idols cant do a thing. Why do you worship them, Gandu?

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

O ji - Ek jungle mein ek hi sher hota haey.....applies to Modi (Singh) Ji !
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Modi in Gujarat?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Muslims love and respect of their prophet, cannot be understood by people whose own love is divided into thousands of gods and deities". Just explain to me the meaning of this statement, since it was you who first initiated this controversy. According to this statement you are suggesting that love is inferior both in terms of quality and intensity if it is divided. So first clear the fog around this statement before we proceed further. All my statements in subsequent posts were in the nature of teasers to draw you out of your smug attitude.
<quoted text>
MUQ, what would any self respecting man do if he is told that he is deficient in any field of activity? Don’t you think that such a man would spare no effort to provide evidence that he is not deficient in that field of activity? But what you muslims do when you are accused of lacking the philosophical sophistication of other advanced religions? Instead of sparing no effort to refute the accusation with clinching evidence, you muslims turn the argument on its head like what you have done here.
Now you are saying philosophical sophistication is only a garb to hide one’s inferiority complex. What strange logic? The very mention of the word “philosophy” to a muslim is akin to showing a red rag to a bull because it makes him acutely aware of a very serious deficiency. In other words, asking a muslim to discuss philosophy is akin to rubbing salt on his injury. By the way, you seem to know more than a Hindu does about his religion.
<quoted text>
Well this only means that there is nothing special about Islam. Inspite of all the alleged superirority of Islam and its prophet muslims continue to have the same deficiencies like people from other religions. So at least now you should take some respite from your non stop blowing of the trumpet about Islamic superiority.
<quoted text>
Just read the about post of yours where you have said that muslims who have divided themselves into warring sects are those muslims who don’t pay heed to the sayings in koran. So what has all the so called spotless cleanliness of Islam achieved?
Herein lies a great revelation. It is each individual who has to carry his own cross. It is the individual who has to do the cleaning part for himself. No institutionalized mechanism in the form of scriptures or prophets can do it for you.
Which to me means that there is no need for religion when everyone can give their thoughts directly to god instead of someone who claims to be from god.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say which is the so called source?? Even the so called pristine source of koran is held in doubt by muslims like Mahmood. And in any case who told you that the veracity of the truth of scriptures lies in reading the original scriptures, or depends on the actual historical dates of events and personalities? What has a real religion got to do with all these types of nonsense?
I asked you whether the spiritual content of the sayings in koran can be verified by actual reliving of what muhammad experienced? For this you had no answer. All the eastern religions prescribe methods of discipline whereby the followers can attain states of consciousness achieved by the founders of their religions. Can the same be said about Islam? In this respect Islam is a massive failure. It is simply a mystery as to how you muslims continue to follow Islam in the absence of such clinching evidence in the truth of the sayings of muhammad.
MUQ, what do you hope to achieve by mentioning about cow like Hindus? It is true that Hindus cannot achieve the same level of barbarism as muslims. In fact this is the dilemma which every peace loving, civilized non muslim has to endure when faced with Islamic barbarism. The dilemma is whether to descend down to the level of muslims and reply to them in their own language which they understand. It is very difficult for civilized men, especially for Hindus with their concept of Karma, to violently suppress their higher instincts of empathy, kindness, their spiritual traditions of oneness of existence, tolerance and to suddenly descend to the levels of barbarism. Hindus can only do it under extreme stress or collective madness when the threshold of tolerance has been breached.
You muslims have absolutely no guilt feelings associated with excessive violence because it is condoned by koran. So Hindus must be definitely feeling inferior to muslims because they cannot commit violence with the same readiness and lack of conscience as muslims.
Would it not be seen as cowardness for one to attack another when one hand is tied behind their back ?
Jai

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Islam vs christinity lets see who wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,001 - 35,020 of47,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••