No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54484 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Deedat

Mumbai, India

#38373 Feb 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
He then recited some verses of poetry which speak eloquently of the atrocities borne by him, and testify to his Faith in Allah at this hour of suffering:
The confederates have gathered their tribes around me,
And summoned all of them who could come.
They have gathered their women and children,
I am bound fastly to a lofty trunk.
To Allah alone I complain of my helplessness and sufferings,
And of the death, the confederates have prepared for me.
Lord of the Throne! Give me endurance against their design,
They have cut my flesh bit by bit, and I have been deprived of sustenance.
They let me choose infidelity but death is preferable,
Tears roll out of my eyes, though not of fear.
By Allah! I fear not if I die a Muslim,
On what side I fall for the sake of Allah.
I will not show subservience to the enemy,
If Lord so desires, He will bless my torn limbs and broken joints.
Abu Sufyan then addressed him saying: "I adjure you by Allah, don’t you wish that Muhammad [pbuh] were here in your place so that we might cut off his head, and that you were with your family?" Khubaib answered, "By Allah, I do not wish that Muhammad [pbuh] now were in the place I occupy or that a thorn could hurt him, and that I were sitting with my family." Quraish ordered ‘Uqbah bin Al-Harith, whose father had been killed by Khubaib himself, to crucify him.
They also appointed someone to guard his corpse.‘Amr bin Omaiyah Ad-Damari played a cunning trick and carried the corpse stealthily at night to bury it somewhere. It was later reported that shortly before his crucifixion, he was seen eating a bunch of grapes although there was not even one date available in Makkah at that time.[In fact, it was nothing but sustenance bestowed upon him by Allah.]
(Abridged
Contd.)
Dear Qidwai Sahib,

Right now where is Prophet of Islam?? Options are 1. Heaven, 2. Hell , 3. Grave/kabar

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#38374 Feb 25, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims make the claim of ownership of Allah by saying the word of God was revealed only to them through the last and final prophet and in order to follow the "true" path, EVERYONE must follow what this true path. Doesn't that mean that only as a Muslim you have access to Allah?
That's what you have been saying!
Only an Arab can follow that "true" path and MUQ isn't one.

AUSTRALIAN

#38375 Feb 25, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
The Saudis called MUQ over to do some propaganda work for them on the net.
He worked hard as a student mastering English and lop sided logic and that handed him the job.
He could easily been a programmer or debug programs or something...now what he does is trying to fix Islam that CANNOT BE DEBUGGED!
Sad! Must have been a unique gene complement and strict Islamic upbringing..rocking back and forth whole day long memorizing Arabic of which he understood nada!
Isn't that so,MUQ?:):):)
Someone ought to sit by his bed side and do "tch tch tch' and hand him some knock out traquilizer and hope that his head clears up!!
Tch tch tch!!!:):):)
I would be interested to know who MUQ's Master is in Saudi Arabia ?

AUSTRALIAN

#38376 Feb 25, 2013
MUQ wrote:
He then recited some verses of poetry which speak eloquently of the atrocities borne by him, and testify to his Faith in Allah at this hour of suffering:
The confederates have gathered their tribes around me,
And summoned all of them who could come.
They have gathered their women and children,
I am bound fastly to a lofty trunk.
To Allah alone I complain of my helplessness and sufferings,
And of the death, the confederates have prepared for me.
Lord of the Throne! Give me endurance against their design,
They have cut my flesh bit by bit, and I have been deprived of sustenance.
They let me choose infidelity but death is preferable,
Tears roll out of my eyes, though not of fear.
By Allah! I fear not if I die a Muslim,
On what side I fall for the sake of Allah.
I will not show subservience to the enemy,
If Lord so desires, He will bless my torn limbs and broken joints.
Abu Sufyan then addressed him saying: "I adjure you by Allah, don’t you wish that Muhammad [pbuh] were here in your place so that we might cut off his head, and that you were with your family?" Khubaib answered, "By Allah, I do not wish that Muhammad [pbuh] now were in the place I occupy or that a thorn could hurt him, and that I were sitting with my family." Quraish ordered ‘Uqbah bin Al-Harith, whose father had been killed by Khubaib himself, to crucify him.
They also appointed someone to guard his corpse.‘Amr bin Omaiyah Ad-Damari played a cunning trick and carried the corpse stealthily at night to bury it somewhere. It was later reported that shortly before his crucifixion, he was seen eating a bunch of grapes although there was not even one date available in Makkah at that time.[In fact, it was nothing but sustenance bestowed upon him by Allah.]
(Abridged
Contd.)
Who of the time put all this in writing ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38377 Feb 25, 2013
In this whole context of this "Gods revelation','God's words'......even Mohammad never claimed that he had any encounter or 'darshan' of Allah or God.....!

Or Gibril was God ????
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38378 Feb 26, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib,
Right now where is Prophet of Islam?? Options are 1. Heaven, 2. Hell , 3. Grave/kabar
Why you worry about him? You should be worrying about yourself, where will you go when you die/

Heaven ?/ Hell?/ or reborn?(as what, if you are reborn?).

You should not worry about our prophet, wherever he is, Allah has taken full care of him. It is not left for you people to worry about him.

Just concentrate on what he did in mere 23 years of his prophetic life and what we have done in our whole life.

Ask questions that have some purpose, do not waste yours and mu time by asking these types of frivolous questions.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38379 Feb 26, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who of the time put all this in writing ?
Holy Ghost may be!!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38380 Feb 26, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm starting to feel little sorry for the poor man. He seems a good enough person, but somewhat deluded. Despite being barraged by us kafirs, he's still holding out when most muslims have runaway.
He is in the pay of a Saudi jihadist organisation. Then it may be bread and butter issue too!

AUSTRALIAN

#38381 Feb 26, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
In this whole context of this "Gods revelation','God's words'......even Mohammad never claimed that he had any encounter or 'darshan' of Allah or God.....!
Or Gibril was God ????
What was he doing in a cave prior to his great meeting ?

AUSTRALIAN

#38382 Feb 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you worry about him? You should be worrying about yourself, where will you go when you die/
Heaven ?/ Hell?/ or reborn?(as what, if you are reborn?).
You should not worry about our prophet, wherever he is, Allah has taken full care of him. It is not left for you people to worry about him.
Just concentrate on what he did in mere 23 years of his prophetic life and what we have done in our whole life.
Ask questions that have some purpose, do not waste yours and mu time by asking these types of frivolous questions.
Seeing god infers that there is no heaven or hell,where do you think you are going ?
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38383 Feb 26, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm starting to feel little sorry for the poor man. He seems a good enough person, but somewhat deluded. Despite being barraged by us kafirs, he's still holding out when most muslims have runaway.
In one aspect you are right since he persists in "correcting" your straying from the belief. Most mullahs stop talking to anyone who is an an apostate. Did you see Al Jazira confrontation of Dr Waffa Sultan with a renowned "scholar"?

AUSTRALIAN

#38384 Feb 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Ghost may be!!
C'mon MUQ be serious.

AUSTRALIAN

#38385 Feb 26, 2013
MUQ you should give up this religious instruction business and come to Australia and drive a taxi.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38386 Feb 26, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood,
I have a Muslim childhood friend. One of my closest friends. His father and my father were friends. His father though a devout Muslim (5 times namaz/day, no alcohol, halal meat etc) was still a very pragmatic person. The commonality our fathers had was their love for food and both our mothers were great cooks. My father drank socially only. Mr Quereshi never did yet he always kept a bottle of whiskey to serve his guests, even though its forbidden in Islam to keep alcohol in the house. My mother in turn made sure she made only halal meats when inviting the Quereshis. His son, my friend was a rebel as a teenager. I seriously was worried about his excesses Drugs, booze, pork you name it.
Fast forward to present time. My friend turned atheist within a year of 9/11, drinks in moderation, no drugs, and eats meat in moderation. He is considering turning vegetarian! He cites cruelty to animals as his main reason for turning vegetarian. He attributes the violence of Muslims in the name of religion as one of the main reasons for his decision to leave Islam.
We are friends years later because of common interests. Never has religion cropped up in our friendship.
In my opinion being a good human being is the best "religion" to follow. There is too much BS in the name of religion.
Your sensible friend is still a statistical muslim in the minds of MUQ and Chaddi! He at least let it out! Most apostates would not dare in that part of the world!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38387 Feb 26, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon MUQ be serious.
Are you / Were you Serious?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38389 Feb 26, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
01. Who says I have a problem? Rejecting Islam is no problem at all.

02. Not knowing Arabic is just an excuse. Are you telling me that 1450 years back, the almighty had no clue that 85% muslims will never know Arabic? One does not need to know Arabic in order to come up with evidence.

03. There is no such thing as an authentic Islamic book. I challenge you to show me one book on Islam (not the Koran), but a book talking about Islam in general written within 100 years of Mohammad's demise?

04. There were a couple of people in my family who could recite the Koran by heart, my own mother could recite a good chunk of the Koran through memory, but none had a clue what those verses meant.

05. I agree with your opinion about tafsirs. However, I doubt did not set in until I read the Koran (in English). As a youngster, I never read the Koran, only small parts of it (in English).

06. I have been very polite with every muslim scholar whom I'v met. In fact I once sat in a halal restaurant with one of them and had a very interesting conversation, not just religion, we discussed other other topics as well.

07. Trust me, I have done my homework. You see brother MUQ, like you, the muslim scholar has made up is mind without investigating or second guessing his beliefs.

So when a muslim scholar tells me that Allah revealed such a verse to Mohammad, red flags go up telling me that this man is talking through faith and not evidence.

08. Sure a western scholar will create doubt, and why shouldn't he? He's no one's bloody fool. If a claim is not backed by evidence, what do you think one should do? If I gave you snake oil to drink, would you drink it?

Looking forward to your response.
Ans.

A. No Problem:

Now you have "opened up" a little more and I welcome it!!

It shows your family in more positive light than otherwise. Your mother used to recite a large portion of Quran thru memory, might be a Memorizer of Quran.

Your father also would be a devout Muslim and I do not know for how many generations, your family remained Muslim. That ended with you. I do not know how many brothers and sisters you have, and did they follow your example.

What about your children and your wife? Did they follow your example or of their grandparents?

01. And you say you have no problems? The greatest gift which Allah gave you, without asking, you squandered it and you say, you do not have ANY problem.

Ask any New Convert to Islam, what it means to him and then you will know what you lost.

B. On Quran:

02. And why you say, Allah did not know the value of Arabic or English language 1400 years back and 200 years from now?

Arabic is still widely spoken in the world and is the language of so many countries. None of the words used in Quran have become obscured.

Arabic is the link language of all Muslims irrespective of where they live. When you can learn English, why can't you learn Arabic?

03. I do not know what you mean by authentic book and how "any book" in the world can be "Authentic". If you think that books are authentic, only when they are written down, then original manuscripts of no ancient books are in existence. So according to you, there was nothing in the world before say 1400 years back?

What sort of conditions you are putting?

Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38390 Feb 26, 2013
04 & 05.. It is strange that reading Quran in English took you away from Quran, while reading Quranic Translation and commentary in English "proved" to me that Quran is the Word of God and no human could have ever written it.

The problem is not in Quran, but in the person who is reading it!!

I do not know which translation of Quran and commentary you read?

And the real problem with you, was that you Hardly read Quran as a youngster. If you were reciting it regularly and reading some translation in Urdu and then when you grew up, you could have increased your knowledge by reading books in Urdu, English and any language it would have been a right procedure.

D. Doubts about Islam:

06. I can "picturise" your "polite meeting" with Islamic Scholars in London. With your recently acquired knowledge, how could he answer your doubts?

07. You have not done your home work. When the whole Quran has been checked and cross checked hundreds and thousands of time, it is not fitting that "each and every" Muslim must get the same amount of knowledge.

The problem is really with the person and not in the book.

08. Yes the "aim" of Western Scholars is to create "doubts" and that is not because of lack of knowledge or that he did not get the truth. He hides some portions and reveals some portion.

So he sort of brainwashes his people, those who have knowledge can see thru their subterfuge…. But people like you, who do not have enough knowledge and are "suspicious" about your own books, your culture, your history, they take their words as "direct revelation" from God.

So Brother Mahmood, I have seen your post, and I feel that your problem is same as any "Typical Muslim" from Indian Subcontinent, who goes to Western Countries, without sound knowledge of Islam"… and they are trapped there and think they have "discovered" some lost treasure, while in reality they lost their real treasure, their faith.

It is still possible to turn back and come to true path and the easiest course is to read the life history of prophet, may peace be on him, written by Muslims scholars,.

PS:

I want more information on your early life and education.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38391 Feb 26, 2013
See what different opinions people have about me, and it proves some thing which I will tell in the end:

1. Some one says that Saudi have employed me to do propaganda works for them.

2. Some one else says I am a member of Some Jehadi outfit in Saudi Arabia.

3. Some one says that I am paid for my services.

4. Some one says that I have nothing else to do but be on the net.

5. Some one (coming for the first time on thread for the first time thinks I am a Saudi national)

6. And there are many more "explanations" for my posts.

All these "experts" differ in their analysis,no two persons are saying the same things, yet ALL of them read the same post which I write.

And this is what these "Western Experts" do about the character of our prophet, every one reaches a "different" conclusion!!

And each one quotes "authentic information" as to how he reached this conclusion.

Who is confused? Our prophet or these "experts"?

This is a very common sickness, I thank all of you people to post so many comments behind my back, without having the least knowledge about me!!
Mahmood-

Shanghai, China

#38392 Feb 26, 2013
Well.....at this stage I would like you too to open up a little....at least at par with me ! Fair enough ? if not why ?

I believe your grooming up has immense impression on ur claims....

Please tell us-

What d'you do for living ?

Why are you in UAE ?

If you have read anything other than Quran and Islamic propaganda ? If yes what are they ?(I am not interested to know why you didn't read anything?)??

About your parents and your childhood?

Who was the first convert in your clan ,and why he converted ?

Then we will continue opening up further.......to diagnose personality disorder !

OK ? Looking forward to your response ......!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. No Problem:
Now you have "opened up" a little more and I welcome it!!
It shows your family in more positive light than otherwise. Your mother used to recite a large portion of Quran thru memory, might be a Memorizer of Quran.
Your father also would be a devout Muslim and I do not know for how many generations, your family remained Muslim. That ended with you. I do not know how many brothers and sisters you have, and did they follow your example.
What about your children and your wife? Did they follow your example or of their grandparents?
01. And you say you have no problems? The greatest gift which Allah gave you, without asking, you squandered it and you say, you do not have ANY problem.
Ask any New Convert to Islam, what it means to him and then you will know what you lost.
B. On Quran:
02. And why you say, Allah did not know the value of Arabic or English language 1400 years back and 200 years from now?
Arabic is still widely spoken in the world and is the language of so many countries. None of the words used in Quran have become obscured.
Arabic is the link language of all Muslims irrespective of where they live. When you can learn English, why can't you learn Arabic?
03. I do not know what you mean by authentic book and how "any book" in the world can be "Authentic". If you think that books are authentic, only when they are written down, then original manuscripts of no ancient books are in existence. So according to you, there was nothing in the world before say 1400 years back?
What sort of conditions you are putting?
Contd.)
MUQ-

Shanghai, China

#38393 Feb 26, 2013
Errrrr....I would like to add....whatever differences are there in opinion on me.....at one point everybody agree- that I am a Khusat Gandoo Budhdha....and zamin par bojh.......even my wife agrees on it !

You see the similarities ? Even everybody agrees on one point on Mohammad- that he was Chodumaharaj, unlettered and lived on his wives !
MUQ wrote:
See what different opinions people have about me, and it proves some thing which I will tell in the end:
1. Some one says that Saudi have employed me to do propaganda works for them.
2. Some one else says I am a member of Some Jehadi outfit in Saudi Arabia.
3. Some one says that I am paid for my services.
4. Some one says that I have nothing else to do but be on the net.
5. Some one (coming for the first time on thread for the first time thinks I am a Saudi national)
6. And there are many more "explanations" for my posts.
All these "experts" differ in their analysis,no two persons are saying the same things, yet ALL of them read the same post which I write.
And this is what these "Western Experts" do about the character of our prophet, every one reaches a "different" conclusion!!
And each one quotes "authentic information" as to how he reached this conclusion.
Who is confused? Our prophet or these "experts"?
This is a very common sickness, I thank all of you people to post so many comments behind my back, without having the least knowledge about me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Crimes against Muslims must stop. 1 min Mujahid 151
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min rabbee yehoshooah... 220,147
Sex with animals sinful & not allowed in Islam. 14 min Mujahid 25
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 1 hr danetoo 1,352
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr danetoo 442,606
Dear Muslim friends 1 hr Mohammad was a Pedo 828
News Canada: Muslim population fastest growing (May '13) 3 hr slayer 259
More from around the web