No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54763 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38306 Feb 24, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
I dont think USA is a spent force..not as dominant as before certainly ..the way it was after WWII,,but it has a system in place that is amazingly versatile...
That was my view in 2008 crisis and that is my view now.
The " Economist" magazine carried an pic of a very muscular Uncle Sam ..the US economy is restructuring very aggressively and I understand it is set to grow 4% in 2015...that is AMAZING growth rate.
I still havent figured out how Thomas Alva Edison or Graham Bell or Bill Gates develop companies like General Electric or Bell or Microsoft..there is something to US environment which generates companies by gifted individuals..in my view no other country does it...maybe China and India will in future?
Companies and their capacity to create wealth drives countries -no begetting thousands of children or having huge standing armies as barbarian Muslims believe!
.."Rule of Law" ..Is the secret for successful inventors and innovators ..

If a man knows his hard work and ideas ; will not be stolen from him, by the powers that be ...he will be more than motivated ...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38307 Feb 24, 2013
The T.S.A. disclosed the official Airport Screening Results

October 2012 Statistics On Airport Screening From The Department Of Homeland Security:

Terrorists Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases 3,172
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3

It was also discovered that 335 members of the Senate and Congress had no balls.

Thought you'd like to know

MILKY WAY

#38308 Feb 24, 2013
Allah: Bacha Tu ne paap aur punya dono kiya hai. Isi liye tujhe Swarg mein Narak milega!

MUQ: Woh kaise?

Allah: Roj raat, do glass daaru, aur ek apsara milenge!

MUQ: Ye to Swarg hi Swarg hain!

Allah: Glass mein "hole" hoga, aur apsara mein nahin!!!
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38309 Feb 24, 2013
Ha.....ha....LOL...O Budhdha wahan bhi Quran mein apna lully daba kaar muth marega ....ha...ha.!
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Allah: Bacha Tu ne paap aur punya dono kiya hai. Isi liye tujhe Swarg mein Narak milega!
MUQ: Woh kaise?
Allah: Roj raat, do glass daaru, aur ek apsara milenge!
MUQ: Ye to Swarg hi Swarg hain!
Allah: Glass mein "hole" hoga, aur apsara mein nahin!!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#38311 Feb 24, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
The T.S.A. disclosed the official Airport Screening Results
October 2012 Statistics On Airport Screening From The Department Of Homeland Security:
Terrorists Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases 3,172
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3
It was also discovered that 335 members of the Senate and Congress had no balls.
Thought you'd like to know
It would be far better and cheaper to obtain medical screening at an airport than to visit a doctor

#38312 Feb 24, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
show me the original script f hindu books like gita etc etc
Now that you have received your answer about Hindu could you please answer question put to you ?
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38313 Feb 24, 2013
Mohammad was a gynecogist !! He used to treat his wives during their periods by putting his right hand on their vaginas. It is given in hadith of Ayesha. What a great prophet Mohammad was ! LAMO
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38314 Feb 24, 2013
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
janab app kisi mental DOC se milee.
mujhe koi problem nahin hai, jab aap bhi mere saath chalen!!

Doctor sahib rok leinge jisko woh mareez diagnose kareinge!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38315 Feb 24, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-
Eighth Attribute: His Domain

The Verse of Throne has now reached to its Throne:“WAS’IA KURSI HU AL SMAWAT WA AL ARDH”(i.e. His Throne extends over heavens and earth).

This is the part where the name KURSI is mentioned and by which this entire verse is knows as AYAT AL KURSI.

In Arabic language KURSI has many meanings. It is used for chair where we sit. It is also used for Throne as we say in English “Seat of Government”. It is not a Physical Chair where the Govt. sits, but a mention of its Authority.

What is the sense in which Allah uses the term KURSI for Himself, we cannot fully understand. Because the personality of Allah is hidden from our physical eyes, so we cannot say any thing definite about Him.

The best way is to use the phrase in common sense and do not pry and discuss much about its actual meaning.

Therefore most scholars agree that in this place, KURSI means the Dominion of Allah and it encompasses entire Universe. There is no place in this entire Universe which is outside the Domain, Power and Sovereignty of Allah.

If you follow the logical way in which Allah’s attributes are arranged and the way they unfold before us, it is as if we are reaching to the climax and this mention of KURSI or Seat of Power is the climax of Allah’ power and majesty.

(Contd.)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#38317 Feb 24, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
The basic premise of the Koran as God's word is in question! The very foundation of Islamic belief is in question. There are several parts of the Koran in question. Mohammad's deceptions, his amorous lifestyle, womanizing, brutal killings as Allah's diktats to Mohammad is being questioned. Mohammad's claim as final prophet of God is in question. Why there is not a single written artifact of the Koran during Mohammad's lifetime available today is in question. The Koran only raises questions which fanatics cannot answer. Islam's laughable ambition of dominating the world by any means is in question. Islam's wars with every other religion in this world including itself is being questioned. The incapability of Muslims to peacefully co-exist with others is being questioned. Instead of thinking out of the box for answers, you dive back into the same box for answers! Your circular thinking is in question.
I have never made any wild claims about any of "my" scriptures. You have been screaming over the rooftop here about the ultimate and only truth in the Koran and have brought on this debate. Don't be childish in proclaiming others who seriously question the sanity of fanatical minds like yours as jealousy or sickness.
Actions speak louder then words MUQ.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38319 Feb 24, 2013
a saudi imaam claimed that the world is flat and whoever does not agree with that must be killed
"The earth is flat. Whoever claims it is round is an atheist deserving of punishment.
That is a well-known religious edict, or fatwa, issued two years ago by Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz, the supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia. The blind theologian’s status gives his fatwas great weight, though his opinions have often raised eyebrows or embarrassed worldly Saudis."
(stupid muslim filth)
Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz declared "the earth is flat and the sun MOVES around it
He also said ""I only deemed it lawful to kill whoever claims that the sun is static (th&#257;bita la j&#257;riya) and refuses to repent of this after clarification. This is because denying the circulation of the sun constitutes a denial of Allah (Glorified be He), His Great Book, and His Honorable Messenger. It is well established in the Din (religion of Islam) by way of decisive evidence and Ijma`(consensus) of scholars that whoever denies Allah, His Messenger or His Book is a Kafir (disbeliever) and their blood and wealth become violable. It is the duty of the responsible authority to ask them to repent of this; either they repent or be executed. Thanks to Allah that this issue is not debatable among scholars."

really SCIENTIFIC proofs this queeran has

#38320 Feb 24, 2013
Hello MUQ tell us something about these Caliphs within Islam and who anointed them into office.
Were they educated as in reading and writing etc ?
Seeing the 3rd Caliph took 20 years to memorize the Quran,how then would it be possible for Muhammad's companions to do the same seeing they lived a different life altogether ?

MILKY WAY

#38321 Feb 24, 2013
Kursi means Chair....period ! Big Chair, small chair, golden chair.......all fkcing means Kursi the chair....!

Your Allah has a chair....so he must be having a chuttard also to use that chair , OK ?

Bhosrd K don't come back and say- Kursi means gulab, kursi may means.. my balls.....lund means choot....! kam dhanda nahi haey bE...din bhar baal ki khal nikalta rahta haey ??

Tell us - chirdia-ghar sE kaab farar hua tha ?
MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-
Eighth Attribute: His Domain
The Verse of Throne has now reached to its Throne:“WAS’IA KURSI HU AL SMAWAT WA AL ARDH”(i.e. His Throne extends over heavens and earth).
This is the part where the name KURSI is mentioned and by which this entire verse is knows as AYAT AL KURSI.
In Arabic language KURSI has many meanings. It is used for chair where we sit. It is also used for Throne as we say in English “Seat of Government”. It is not a Physical Chair where the Govt. sits, but a mention of its Authority.
What is the sense in which Allah uses the term KURSI for Himself, we cannot fully understand. Because the personality of Allah is hidden from our physical eyes, so we cannot say any thing definite about Him.
The best way is to use the phrase in common sense and do not pry and discuss much about its actual meaning.
Therefore most scholars agree that in this place, KURSI means the Dominion of Allah and it encompasses entire Universe. There is no place in this entire Universe which is outside the Domain, Power and Sovereignty of Allah.
If you follow the logical way in which Allah’s attributes are arranged and the way they unfold before us, it is as if we are reaching to the climax and this mention of KURSI or Seat of Power is the climax of Allah’ power and majesty.
(Contd.)

MILKY WAY

#38322 Feb 24, 2013
Duniya bananey waley, kya terey dil mein samai,
Kahey kou tuney MUQ kou banaeeeeee,

Kahey banaya ooski khali khoprdi ,
Phir oosmey bhar diya goo ek tokri.....

Oooski kismat mein likh diya bheja fryeeeeeeee
Kanhey kou tuney MUQ kou banaeeeee...!!!

MILKY WAY

#38324 Feb 24, 2013
Oooops...I wonder what MUQ will comeback with.....may be

- In Arabic one word has many meanings.....flat means round , sun may mean moon....Kursi means flower......rape means marriage...

-I don't know Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz, so no comment on him !

Ha....ha....ha....!
harminder wrote:
a saudi imaam claimed that the world is flat and whoever does not agree with that must be killed
"The earth is flat. Whoever claims it is round is an atheist deserving of punishment.
That is a well-known religious edict, or fatwa, issued two years ago by Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz, the supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia. The blind theologian’s status gives his fatwas great weight, though his opinions have often raised eyebrows or embarrassed worldly Saudis."
(stupid muslim filth)
Sheik Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz declared "the earth is flat and the sun MOVES around it
He also said ""I only deemed it lawful to kill whoever claims that the sun is static (th&#257;bita la j&#257;riya) and refuses to repent of this after clarification. This is because denying the circulation of the sun constitutes a denial of Allah (Glorified be He), His Great Book, and His Honorable Messenger. It is well established in the Din (religion of Islam) by way of decisive evidence and Ijma`(consensus) of scholars that whoever denies Allah, His Messenger or His Book is a Kafir (disbeliever) and their blood and wealth become violable. It is the duty of the responsible authority to ask them to repent of this; either they repent or be executed. Thanks to Allah that this issue is not debatable among scholars."
really SCIENTIFIC proofs this queeran has

MILKY WAY

#38325 Feb 24, 2013
Chaddi forum sE aisa bhaga ....ki escape velocity sE space mein goom hou gaya !
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38326 Feb 24, 2013
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood,
I have found your comments to be sensible and devoid of bias. Please realise to fully understand Hinduism (more correctly, Vedic Sanatan Dharm, one has read and understand a lot, and that too deeply!
I do not claim to fully understand this most ancient religion, but know it rests on SRUTI (one which is spoken) and SMRITI (one which is written down). In times immemorial, ancient sages and rishis have pronounced the Srutis, these are inviolable words of wisdoms, not subject to any change. Smritis, on the other hand, are written accounts of ancient knowledgeable sages, which are subject to change keeping with the times. Vedic Sanatan Dharm is based on these Srutis and Smritis.
The four revealed Vedas form the core of Sanatan Dharm, while the Bhagawad Geeta is the gist of all of these Vedas. The Geeta was not revealed by Lord Krishna to Arjuna 5000 years ago for the first time; as God says in the Geeta, it was spoken to different personalities in prior ages too!
Hence, the Geeta was not "written" by a particular person, its author is Lord Krishna, the Supreme Power Himself!
The central message of the Geeta is one's relationship with God and ways for achieving this goal.
To fully understand Sanatan Dharm, much more in-depth study and self-realisation is required.
Do not talk to Mr. Mahmood in that language.

Show him what was the original Shruti and where are the Original proofs for SMIRITI.

If he wanted to take your words for it, he would not have left Islam!!

He wants original documents, not explanations!!

PS;

If you want to discuss Hinduism, talk to me. Let me place SHRUTIS and SMIRITIS at their proper places and then start asking right and reasonable questions.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38327 Feb 24, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ
The basic premise of the Koran as God's word is in question! The very foundation of Islamic belief is in question. There are several parts of the Koran in question. Mohammad's deceptions, his amorous lifestyle, womanizing, brutal killings as Allah's diktats to Mohammad is being questioned. Mohammad's claim as final prophet of God is in question. Why there is not a single written artifact of the Koran during Mohammad's lifetime available today is in question. The Koran only raises questions which fanatics cannot answer. Islam's laughable ambition of dominating the world by any means is in question. Islam's wars with every other religion in this world including itself is being questioned. The incapability of Muslims to peacefully co-exist with others is being questioned. Instead of thinking out of the box for answers, you dive back into the same box for answers! Your circular thinking is in question.
I have never made any wild claims about any of "my" scriptures. You have been screaming over the rooftop here about the ultimate and only truth in the Koran and have brought on this debate. Don't be childish in proclaiming others who seriously question the sanity of fanatical minds like yours as jealousy or sickness.
Every thing is in question and we have answers for every reasonable question.

Asking Question is your right and giving answer is ours.

But ask the same questions with other religion also and see which type of answers they get.

In Islam there is nothing hidden, every thing is in open. If you learn a little Arabic, you have thousands of book available to you, many of them older than the oldest Bibles you can lay your hands on!!

So do not scare me by saying that Quran is the question, prophethood of our prophet hood is in question.

Practices of islam and its beliefs are in question.... ask question, one at a time and you will receive answer , Inshallah. i.e. Allah willing.

Now you will say, Allah is also in question!!

MILKY WAY

#38328 Feb 24, 2013
aRE YOU AN EXPERT IN RELIGIONS ?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not talk to Mr. Mahmood in that language.
Show him what was the original Shruti and where are the Original proofs for SMIRITI.
If he wanted to take your words for it, he would not have left Islam!!
He wants original documents, not explanations!!
PS;
If you want to discuss Hinduism, talk to me. Let me place SHRUTIS and SMIRITIS at their proper places and then start asking right and reasonable questions.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38329 Feb 24, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hello MUQ tell us something about these Caliphs within Islam and who anointed them into office.
Were they educated as in reading and writing etc ?
Seeing the 3rd Caliph took 20 years to memorize the Quran,how then would it be possible for Muhammad's companions to do the same seeing they lived a different life altogether ?
There is nothing like "anointation" in Islam, that was a Jewish practice which ended with them.

In Islam Caliph is not a religious position , he is the leader of Muslims and his choice is by the common consent of Muslims.

All the Caliphs knew how to read and write. The age of Learning started when the first word of Quran was revealed to prophet it was "IQRA" i.e. Read or Recite.

From that time on, Reading and Learning became the hall mark of Muslims, so as within less than 25 years, they became Teachers for the whole Civilized World!!

It did not took 3rd Caliph to memorize Quran in 20 years , it took EVERYONE (including prophet himself 23 long years to memorize Quran)!!

It took 23 years for whole Quran to be revealed and First Caliph and Third Caliph and Fourth Caliph were from the Earliest batch of Muslims.

So prophet and his companions took 23 years to memorize whole Quran.

What is your question now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Too Too Funny 477,521
Muslim professor says rape & slavery are legal 3 min No to Islam 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min DAVID KEYES 243,203
Muslim Contributions to Science 14 min Very Funny 338
Islam Insaaniyat par dhabba hain.Shaitan ka mus... 16 min Muhammad madarchot 2
Muhammad shaitani rasul hai. Madarchotgiri uska... 19 min Muhammad madarchot 24
Top 10 countries with Highest crime rate. 22 min Too funny 10
More from around the web