No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
pakistani muslim

United States

#38117 Feb 22, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Sura buqra me bakri ko chodne ke liye kaha gaya hai. Islam ki maa ki chut. Masumo ka khun bahane wale bahan ke laude jihadi. Jiska prophet hi madarchod terrorist ho uske follower kaise honge.
baqwas band rakh samajh ae
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38118 Feb 22, 2013
IMI madrchod terrorist IMI aaj maa chudane gaya hai
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38119 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
baqwas band rakh samajh ae
agar muhammad aman ka paigam le ke aaya tha to uske followers terrorist kyu hai ? Sura 9:5 me us bahan ke laude ne kya kaha hai ?

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38120 Feb 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
I suppose real GOD tests us all and will punish only those who cause mayhem by knowingly indulging in lies which may directly or otherwise cause mayhem and deaths of innocent and unwary lot.
Maybe, the Real GOD does not know all or else Real GOD would act to stop harmful acts and mischiefs....that may not mean that those who knowingly cause mayhem will go scot free!!!
Would you be surprised to learn that god does not issue justice ,strong genes make up ones future.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#38121 Feb 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be surprised to learn that god does not issue justice ,strong genes make up ones future.
We are not discussing individual lives and strong genes can be hindrance to one or one's society ,too. However, you are right that GOD cannot be aiming for justice. This still leaves one to ponder about the meaning of it all and as to why life/lives/specis strive or perish the way they do.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38123 Feb 22, 2013
Things which don't have an utility value are discarded very fast.....

Dial a number....how many of you remember the telephones with cumbersome dials?

The phrase persists...when it should be changed into "punch a number" ....the phones still carry REDIAL...the bloody dial is long gone,hasn't it?

Guys like John Voxx and MUQ insist that Islam is relevant when it has gone the way of the "dial"..

What exists now is "phrase" called Islam which is totally irrelevant as the "dial" on the phone!!!:):):)
dave

Whitby, Canada

#38125 Feb 22, 2013
Your dame right they would't,you SOB'S would cut their heads off.....FU**ING MURDERERS. I am not Muslim so F*** Allah and F*** MoHAMmed and F*** Islam!
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

#38126 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The prophet memorized the Koran as it was revealed to him. Fine, he was an illiterate. Why was there a need for his followers to memorize it too? Wasn't there at least ONE literate follower amongst his midst who could write it down?
2. Then you say the prophet asked his scribes who had memorized it to write it down. What that means is that the Koran was being written down during the prophets lifetime. Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?
This is the same damn question I have been asking MUQ all along and he won't answer. Where are the writings of those scribes?
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

#38127 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
surah baqra from verse no 254 to 255
parah no 3
Sura Baqarah verse 254 & 255 does nothing to prove that Ayat al Kursi was dictated by Mohammad. It has no relevance to my question at all. I doubt if you understood the question I asked in post # 38062 on page 1741.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38129 Feb 22, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chutiyapey ki haad hoti haey ....!
<quoted text>
Haji Kaji ji,

Iss chutiyapey mein pardh ke aapne sabko hansaa diya, lol!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38130 Feb 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Brother MUQ,
You never answered my question. How do you know for sure that Ayat al Kursi was orignally a part of the Koran? Where is the orignal manuscript of sura 112 & Ayat al Kursi? In one of your posts you mentioned that the Mohammad had his companions write down the verses, where are those writings?
Lum Yalid walam ulad - I need to sleep.
1400 sal guzarne kai bad wo wrttings kaha sai kaha chali gai hn gi
ap apni book ki la kr dikha do original script ya original writting
r baqi 254 to 255 is ayat ul qursi
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#38131 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
1400 sal guzarne kai bad wo wrttings kaha sai kaha chali gai hn gi
ap apni book ki la kr dikha do original script ya original writting
r baqi 254 to 255 is ayat ul qursi
My Urdu isn't that good, so please respond in English.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38132 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ just can't handle the truth! He has extraordinary skills at avoiding questions like the other moron IMI. Talks a lot about his "high" education but ask him any questions and he becomes MUQish.
..He is "allowed"....they, call it kitman ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38133 Feb 22, 2013
jeet03132938127 wrote:
www.jeetkaraokes4u.blogspot.co m visit this for sexy grls mbile numbes id and pics thanks
...no,...Thank-you ..!!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38134 Feb 22, 2013
CC wrote:
MUQ,

Its obvious you are not reading or only selectively responding. The question you did not reply from my last post
was:

Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?

Stop dckng around MUQ. Simply answer the question posted. YES or NO
Keep the rest out. My question relates to your prophet and his writings only.
Ans.

You are asking a "loaded" question and the answer is not simply yes or no.

The best answer to your question is the unbroken chin of Memorizers of Quran, starting from prophet till this day, which is the best proof.

There NEVER was any time, when hundreds of thousands of memorizers of Quran were not existing in every part of the world.

Get a Blind man from China who has memorized full Quran and bring a Pure Arab from Makkah who has memorized the Quran.

Let them recite Quran in front of you, there would be no change in their wordings and even punctuation marks. This is Quran.

As for as written copies of complete Quran go. We reach to the stage where Third Caliph of Islam, made authentic copies of Quran in year 29-30 AH (i.e. just 19-20 years after death of Prophet) in front of thousands of companions of prophet.

I am not ducking around. It is you people who trying to "get around your guilt" by asking tests about Quran, which NONE of books in the world can meet.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38135 Feb 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:

There you go again, "bring a verse like Ayat al Kursi". What good would me bringing a verse like it do? What good has Ayat al Kursi done for humanity?

I remember reciting it as an 11 year old boy without understanding one word of it. I can recite several verses from the Koran without knowing what the hell I'm saying.

And what has my early education got to with all this? I went to school, high school, and then to University just like any other kid. There is no secret, its just not relevant. All you are going to get from me is that I never questioned the Koran until about 11 years ago, and when I did, I abandoned Islam - that's it.

Looking forward to your response. It's 11:15 PM and time for bed. I will say bismillah, take gulp of brandy, and go to sleep. Talk to you in the morning inshallah.

Dear Brother MUQ,

You never answered my question. How do you know for sure that Ayat al Kursi was orignally a part of the Koran? Where is the orignal manuscript of sura 112 & Ayat al Kursi? In one of your posts you mentioned that the Mohammad had his companions write down the verses, where are those writings?

Lum Yalid walam ulad - I need to sleep.
Ans.

Dear Brother Mahmood Sahib

May peace be with you.

There are two parts of your post, first is that your "useless rambling" against Quran and there is no need to answer.

If as an 11 years old boy, you did not understand anything about AYAT AL KURSI, was it your fault or of AYAT AL KURSI ‘s?

I am giving some of deep info hidden in these simple words, did you understood all that as an 11 years old?

A. Opening a Little

Now the second part of your early life is interesting and it is like "Any other typical Muslim of India and Pakistan"

Don’t you think that age of 11 years is a “bit low ” for some Muslim boy to have “doubts about Quran”?

And what did you do to get your doubts clarified? The normal procedure is to ask your parents and elderly people around you, who have some knowledge about Islam.

Is it not strange that to get your doubts removed, you started reading books by these biased Western Orientalist scholars.

I think you are hiding something of your early life.

Please tell me about your parents and how much knowledge about Islam they had.

May be we can jointly remove the “kink” in your personality with Allah’ help.

Do you not think it is strange that a Non Muslim from Canada after accepting Islam learns Arabic language to understand Quran and Hadith better and gets P. HD from Madina University and we have an Ex- Muslim who thinks it is “impossible for him or wastage of time” to learn a little bit of Arabic to understand Quran and Hadith from Original sources.

Which city you used to live in which college and which University you attended. Let us hear more from you.

Please keep up opening up , little by little. I will tell you about me, but let one story run on the thread at one time!!

PS:

Please no not make fun of the name ALLAH. Whatever you say or believe He is after all your Creator.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38136 Feb 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is muslims who demand that converts take up Arabic/Iranian cultural names so as not to be mistaken as
I do not think that Muslims "demand" that a person should change his / her name. The requests comes from the convert himself / herself.

Since she has turned over from falsehood to truth, why they should carry the name?

But most people who leave Islam and join other faith like Christianity and Hinduism are "encouraged and goaded" to keep their original names, so as to use them as "bait" and try to catch other Muslims.

What else is the reason for some one to keep his name as Mohammad, when he repeats ten times each day that he was a false prophet?

Did you see any "original Christian" having name as Mohammad?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38137 Feb 22, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-6

Sixth Attribute: Perfect Knowledge

The Verse of Throne Continues

“YA’LAMU BAIN –A AIYDEEHIM WA MA KHALFAHUM”(i.e. He knows what is before them and what is behind them)

41. This is usually interpreted as “Allah knows every thing about humans, their present, their past and their future”

Allah’s knowledge of humans is perfect and in many places in Quran, Allah says “That He knows even the inner most secrets hidden inside the breast of men” and “there is nothing in Heavens or Earth that is hidden from Him”.

42. This complete and perfect knowledge about every humans is necessary whu Allah does not need any one “to intercede anyone” because the one who is interceding does not know what is really inside that person.

Most of the time, people only have superficial knowledge about other person based on some casual dealings and they assume that he is a good person and straight. Many times they are mistaken and not aware of the crimes and evil deed that this person does and with what intentions he does these acts.

43. It is only Allah with perfect knowledge of past, present and future and what are real intention behind actions of every person, that makes it impossible for any one to “deceive” Allah or think that Allah does not know the real purpose of every saying and action of every person.

44. No one should think that Allah is a cruel God and only wants to use His knowledge to punish people, no such is not the case, because Allah is a Loving God and He is always ready to forgive sins of His Servants.

What He does not like is Hypocrisy, like some one trying to win Him with smooth talk and silky words.

Allah forgives most bad deeds of His servants and might even forgive the biggest of big sins, if they make a sincere repentance.

But in this part of this verse, Allah’s all pervading Knowledge is emphasized in no uncertain terms.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38140 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
House of Islam or Muslim Ummah is a crumbling relic. Name changes specially if you are an adult require intensive paperwork and is both inconvenient and cumbersome.

A lot of married women are choosing now not to change their names due to this.

In case of Muslims dropping out of Islam, it would be a good idea to drop their Muslim names as they are more of a liability across the world when traveling. Muslims traveling specially to western countries can be subjected to gloved body checks (some actually enjoy it) at major airports.

According to one Muslim source around 6 mil Muslims abandon the so called "religion of peace" every year in Africa alone!

While people like you MUQ keep barking incessantly that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world!
Ans.

Yes it is difficult job being Muslim these days, but what is Islam without "difficulties"?

In old days people were being killed for being Muslims, now a days it is only "Body Searches at Airports"!!

If we cannot endure even that , why become Muslim? It is not a bed of roses. Do we think that going to Paradise is so cheap?

As for 6 Millions Muslims leaving Islam in Africa every year so in last 10 years Islam would have been finished in Africa? Will it?

Islam is growing in every part of the world!! That is the real problem for the Think Tanks in every Western country.

The "problem" with Islam is that it grows faster if you try to use force against it.

The "best" was to contain Islam is to stop all this Anti Islamic hype and let normalcy prevail. Since Muslims are their own worst enemies , let them fight and kill each other and "hope" that they will be gone.

But by all this "anti Islamic hype"….there is strong chance that Muslims might "forget their fighting and join together"….when what it would mean for you people?

WW-3 or WW-4?
IMI 2000-----

Shanghai, China

#38141 Feb 22, 2013
Dear Friends,
I am writing this post from ICU....Briefly , I have got 100 stitches in my rear and and since cannot sht, doctors have banned my eating also !

I will be missing from forum for some time , apologies for that.

I will be more careful in future...and will try to fck sht out of monkey MUQ's brain.

Mein ek gira hua insan hoon....Musalman hoon....
If you have seen 'my name is khan' you know how humiliating and painful it is to be a Muslim in this world.

In most of the countries killing Muslims.....even in Muslim countries...has ceased to be a crime. Look around and you will find hundreds of Muslims are killed with impunity every day.

Why ?
I would think it is because of MUQ like Kattus !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min topgirl 370,388
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 min El Cid 202,118
DY: I'm leaving this forum 15 min Pryianka 29
Christianity is based upon ignorance 16 min El Cid 70
The Dutch war on Islam 23 min Pryianka 10
TT: America to beg Russia for na lift to the ISS. 52 min Cheerful lad 1
If You Are A Texan Patriot And Are For Freedom ... 1 hr Cheerful lad 3
•••

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE