No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38133 Feb 22, 2013
jeet03132938127 wrote:
www.jeetkaraokes4u.blogspot.co m visit this for sexy grls mbile numbes id and pics thanks
...no,...Thank-you ..!!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38134 Feb 22, 2013
CC wrote:
MUQ,

Its obvious you are not reading or only selectively responding. The question you did not reply from my last post
was:

Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?

Stop dckng around MUQ. Simply answer the question posted. YES or NO
Keep the rest out. My question relates to your prophet and his writings only.
Ans.

You are asking a "loaded" question and the answer is not simply yes or no.

The best answer to your question is the unbroken chin of Memorizers of Quran, starting from prophet till this day, which is the best proof.

There NEVER was any time, when hundreds of thousands of memorizers of Quran were not existing in every part of the world.

Get a Blind man from China who has memorized full Quran and bring a Pure Arab from Makkah who has memorized the Quran.

Let them recite Quran in front of you, there would be no change in their wordings and even punctuation marks. This is Quran.

As for as written copies of complete Quran go. We reach to the stage where Third Caliph of Islam, made authentic copies of Quran in year 29-30 AH (i.e. just 19-20 years after death of Prophet) in front of thousands of companions of prophet.

I am not ducking around. It is you people who trying to "get around your guilt" by asking tests about Quran, which NONE of books in the world can meet.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38135 Feb 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:

There you go again, "bring a verse like Ayat al Kursi". What good would me bringing a verse like it do? What good has Ayat al Kursi done for humanity?

I remember reciting it as an 11 year old boy without understanding one word of it. I can recite several verses from the Koran without knowing what the hell I'm saying.

And what has my early education got to with all this? I went to school, high school, and then to University just like any other kid. There is no secret, its just not relevant. All you are going to get from me is that I never questioned the Koran until about 11 years ago, and when I did, I abandoned Islam - that's it.

Looking forward to your response. It's 11:15 PM and time for bed. I will say bismillah, take gulp of brandy, and go to sleep. Talk to you in the morning inshallah.

Dear Brother MUQ,

You never answered my question. How do you know for sure that Ayat al Kursi was orignally a part of the Koran? Where is the orignal manuscript of sura 112 & Ayat al Kursi? In one of your posts you mentioned that the Mohammad had his companions write down the verses, where are those writings?

Lum Yalid walam ulad - I need to sleep.
Ans.

Dear Brother Mahmood Sahib

May peace be with you.

There are two parts of your post, first is that your "useless rambling" against Quran and there is no need to answer.

If as an 11 years old boy, you did not understand anything about AYAT AL KURSI, was it your fault or of AYAT AL KURSI ‘s?

I am giving some of deep info hidden in these simple words, did you understood all that as an 11 years old?

A. Opening a Little

Now the second part of your early life is interesting and it is like "Any other typical Muslim of India and Pakistan"

Don’t you think that age of 11 years is a “bit low ” for some Muslim boy to have “doubts about Quran”?

And what did you do to get your doubts clarified? The normal procedure is to ask your parents and elderly people around you, who have some knowledge about Islam.

Is it not strange that to get your doubts removed, you started reading books by these biased Western Orientalist scholars.

I think you are hiding something of your early life.

Please tell me about your parents and how much knowledge about Islam they had.

May be we can jointly remove the “kink” in your personality with Allah’ help.

Do you not think it is strange that a Non Muslim from Canada after accepting Islam learns Arabic language to understand Quran and Hadith better and gets P. HD from Madina University and we have an Ex- Muslim who thinks it is “impossible for him or wastage of time” to learn a little bit of Arabic to understand Quran and Hadith from Original sources.

Which city you used to live in which college and which University you attended. Let us hear more from you.

Please keep up opening up , little by little. I will tell you about me, but let one story run on the thread at one time!!

PS:

Please no not make fun of the name ALLAH. Whatever you say or believe He is after all your Creator.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38136 Feb 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it is muslims who demand that converts take up Arabic/Iranian cultural names so as not to be mistaken as
I do not think that Muslims "demand" that a person should change his / her name. The requests comes from the convert himself / herself.

Since she has turned over from falsehood to truth, why they should carry the name?

But most people who leave Islam and join other faith like Christianity and Hinduism are "encouraged and goaded" to keep their original names, so as to use them as "bait" and try to catch other Muslims.

What else is the reason for some one to keep his name as Mohammad, when he repeats ten times each day that he was a false prophet?

Did you see any "original Christian" having name as Mohammad?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38137 Feb 22, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-6

Sixth Attribute: Perfect Knowledge

The Verse of Throne Continues

“YA’LAMU BAIN –A AIYDEEHIM WA MA KHALFAHUM”(i.e. He knows what is before them and what is behind them)

41. This is usually interpreted as “Allah knows every thing about humans, their present, their past and their future”

Allah’s knowledge of humans is perfect and in many places in Quran, Allah says “That He knows even the inner most secrets hidden inside the breast of men” and “there is nothing in Heavens or Earth that is hidden from Him”.

42. This complete and perfect knowledge about every humans is necessary whu Allah does not need any one “to intercede anyone” because the one who is interceding does not know what is really inside that person.

Most of the time, people only have superficial knowledge about other person based on some casual dealings and they assume that he is a good person and straight. Many times they are mistaken and not aware of the crimes and evil deed that this person does and with what intentions he does these acts.

43. It is only Allah with perfect knowledge of past, present and future and what are real intention behind actions of every person, that makes it impossible for any one to “deceive” Allah or think that Allah does not know the real purpose of every saying and action of every person.

44. No one should think that Allah is a cruel God and only wants to use His knowledge to punish people, no such is not the case, because Allah is a Loving God and He is always ready to forgive sins of His Servants.

What He does not like is Hypocrisy, like some one trying to win Him with smooth talk and silky words.

Allah forgives most bad deeds of His servants and might even forgive the biggest of big sins, if they make a sincere repentance.

But in this part of this verse, Allah’s all pervading Knowledge is emphasized in no uncertain terms.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38140 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
House of Islam or Muslim Ummah is a crumbling relic. Name changes specially if you are an adult require intensive paperwork and is both inconvenient and cumbersome.

A lot of married women are choosing now not to change their names due to this.

In case of Muslims dropping out of Islam, it would be a good idea to drop their Muslim names as they are more of a liability across the world when traveling. Muslims traveling specially to western countries can be subjected to gloved body checks (some actually enjoy it) at major airports.

According to one Muslim source around 6 mil Muslims abandon the so called "religion of peace" every year in Africa alone!

While people like you MUQ keep barking incessantly that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world!
Ans.

Yes it is difficult job being Muslim these days, but what is Islam without "difficulties"?

In old days people were being killed for being Muslims, now a days it is only "Body Searches at Airports"!!

If we cannot endure even that , why become Muslim? It is not a bed of roses. Do we think that going to Paradise is so cheap?

As for 6 Millions Muslims leaving Islam in Africa every year so in last 10 years Islam would have been finished in Africa? Will it?

Islam is growing in every part of the world!! That is the real problem for the Think Tanks in every Western country.

The "problem" with Islam is that it grows faster if you try to use force against it.

The "best" was to contain Islam is to stop all this Anti Islamic hype and let normalcy prevail. Since Muslims are their own worst enemies , let them fight and kill each other and "hope" that they will be gone.

But by all this "anti Islamic hype"….there is strong chance that Muslims might "forget their fighting and join together"….when what it would mean for you people?

WW-3 or WW-4?
IMI 2000-----

Shanghai, China

#38141 Feb 22, 2013
Dear Friends,
I am writing this post from ICU....Briefly , I have got 100 stitches in my rear and and since cannot sht, doctors have banned my eating also !

I will be missing from forum for some time , apologies for that.

I will be more careful in future...and will try to fck sht out of monkey MUQ's brain.

Mein ek gira hua insan hoon....Musalman hoon....
If you have seen 'my name is khan' you know how humiliating and painful it is to be a Muslim in this world.

In most of the countries killing Muslims.....even in Muslim countries...has ceased to be a crime. Look around and you will find hundreds of Muslims are killed with impunity every day.

Why ?
I would think it is because of MUQ like Kattus !

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#38144 Feb 22, 2013
ali wrote:
<quoted text>
SAMEER brother i donot know you are MUSLIM or NON MUSLIM
but please the material which you are giving here is not ISLAM at all
ISLAM is a religen of PEACE in ISLAM no voilence regarding huminbeing ...ANY body from any where of any colour can accept ISLAM any time and can leave ISLAM any time
no one is authorised to kill that person
if some one kill him he will go in HELL its almost sure like sun
PROPHET MOHAMMAD(p.bu.h) never use abusing WORDS if some people who are against ISLAM using abusing ISLAM or prophet DEAD SURE they are not good huminbeing...ABUSING in any relegion in any society is not good....OFCOURSE ABUSER should learn that how to live in this word but no one will be killed ...if any body is serrious about ISLAM he can read AL QURAN ...in HOLY QURAN ....NO ABUSING ..TO ANY ONE.. NO ONE WILL BE KILLED DUE TO HIS RELEGION
ISLAM never teach us killing.....in some area some MUSLIM says..regarding killing man but this is there FAULT this is not ISLAM....
my all brother and sister..in ISLAM no killing no abusing
PLEASE SERRIOUSS PERSON CONTACT HOLY QURAN
and see the UNIVERSAL TRUTH
for nay doubt many scholars are in MUSLIM who can guide regarding ISLAM
you can also contact me
[email protected]
please if no abusing..than i will reply inshahalla
remember MUSLIM are not terrarist only some person in muslim are wrong but it's not meant that all MUSLIM are terrarist
ur wellwisher
[email protected]
Hello Ali,can you tell us all what percentage of Muslims are abiding by the truth path of Islam by not killing their fellow Muslims everyday ?
Dabang

Kundan, India

#38145 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ can only talk about ayat al kursi and al tabe etc of his book. He can not justify sura 9:5, sura 33:50, sura 4:24, sura 8:39 etc. Quran is the main book of islamic terrorists. All jihadi terrorists take inspirations to kill from Quran.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#38146 Feb 22, 2013
haji kaji wrote:
Dear Friends,
I am writing this post from ICU....Briefly , I have got 100 stitches in my rear and and since cannot sht, doctors have banned my eating also !
I will be missing from forum for some time , apologies for that.
I will be more careful in future...and will try to fck sht out of monkey MUQ's brain.
Mein ek gira hua insan hoon....Musalman hoon....
If you have seen 'my name is khan' you know how humiliating and painful it is to be a Muslim in this world.
In most of the countries killing Muslims.....even in Muslim countries...has ceased to be a crime. Look around and you will find hundreds of Muslims are killed with impunity every day.
Why ?
I would think it is because of MUQ like Kattus !
Madarchod
Dabbang II

Itarsi, India

#38147 Feb 22, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod
Chhinal ki aulaad
Dabang 3

Ashburn, VA

#38148 Feb 23, 2013
Dabbang II wrote:
<quoted text>
Chhinal ki aulaad
teri maa k bhosde me gujju dak ka lund
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38151 Feb 23, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 70
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)

Hamr⒠Al-Asad Compaign
The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] on his part, spent the night pondering over the situation. He feared that the idolaters might think — while they were still on their way to Makkah — of reversing their way and diverting to Madinah after they had realized that they had availed nothing of that victory. They might regret and decide to invade Madinah as a compensation. Therefore the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] was determined to go out in pursuit of the Makkan army.
The Prophet [pbuh] called out unto people and ordered them to march to encounter the enemy of Islam. That was on Sunday morning — next day to Uhud — the eighth of Shawwal. He said: "Nobody will march to the fight except those who have already participated in Uhud fight." ‘Abdullah bin Ubai said: "I will march out with you." "No," said the Prophet [pbuh].
Whilst the Muslims were suffering a lot from painful pains and deep anxiety, they responded to his call positively. Jabir bin ‘Abdullah implored the Prophet [pbuh] to allow him join them in that fresh Compaign on account that he always had a liking to witness all the battles that the Prophet [pbuh] was involved in. He had not participated in Uhud because his father asked him to stay in Madinah with his sisters . And he was granted his wish.
The Muslims marched out until they reached a place called Hamra’ Al-Asad — about eight miles from Madinah. He encamped there. In that place Ma‘bad bin Abi Ma‘bad came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and professed Islam. Some people said that he remained an idolater; he simply desired to give the Messenger some advice out of abidance by a covenant between Khuza‘ah (his tribe) and Bani Hashim. He said "O Muhammad [pbuh]! By Allah, we feel great sorrow for what had happened to you and to your Companions. We really hope you will not suffer again." So, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] suggested that he overtake Abu Sufyan and discourage him from pursuing his evil intentions….

The Observations of the Noble Quran on the Battle of Uhud

Some Quranic verses were revealed to shed light on the most decisive phases of the battle successively, adduce quite clearly the cause that led to that heavy loss, and illustrate the vulnerable areas that were still persisting in the souls of some believers as regards their duties in forging a decisive attitude with respect to the noble objectives for which the Muslim Community, was created and was supposed to accomplish.

The Noble Quran also spoke about the attitude of the pretenders to Faith and made clear the hostility and hatred that they harboured against Allah and His Messenger. The Words of Allah managed as well to erase all traces of ambiguities and insinuations, raised by the hypocrites and their allies, the Jews — the authors of conspiracy and intrigue hatching — and which were still in active operation in the hearts of some weak-of-heart Muslims.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38152 Feb 23, 2013
The laudable judgement and long-sought objectives that were attributable to the battle of Uhud, were also another topic for the Noble Quran to dwell on at length. Sixty verses relevant to the battle were revealed giving full account of the first phase of the battle:

"And (remember) when you (Muhammad [pbuh]) left your household in the morning to post the believers at their stations for the battle (of Uhud)." [Al-Qur'an 3:121]

And to end in a comprehensive commentary on its results and moralities:

"Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now, until He distinguishes the wicked from the good. Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the Ghaib (unseen), but Allah chooses of His Messengers whom He pleases. So believe in Allah and His Messengers. And if you believe and fear Allah, then for you there is a great reward." [Al-Qur'an 3:179]

Lessons and Moralities

In the aftermath of the battle of Uhud, the hypocrites disclosed their real intentions in words and in deeds, consequently, the Muslims got to realize the existence of those wicked elements working secretly in their own homeland; and of course there would be appropriate measures to be taken in due course of time.

A third point in this context refers to purposeful deferment of victory in some areas in order to check the pride of the soul and teach the believers how to observe full patience in times of adversity. Trials and tests are provided by Allah in order that the true believers could deservedly occupy their abode in the blessed Hereafter.

Martyrdom, the highest ranks that the true friends of Allah could occupy, is provided by Allah to function as a passport, granted by the Lord, leading to Paradise. In brief, fight in the cause of Allah is a golden opportunity for the true believers to have their sins effaced, and a Divinely-devised event for the disbelievers and enemies of Allah to face destruction and annihilation in recompense for their disbelief, tyranny and transgression.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/99-108

(Abridged
Contd.)
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38153 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think that Muslims "demand" that a person should change his / her name. The requests comes from the convert himself / herself.
Since she has turned over from falsehood to truth, why they should carry the name?
But most people who leave Islam and join other faith like Christianity and Hinduism are "encouraged and goaded" to keep their original names, so as to use them as "bait" and try to catch other Muslims.
What else is the reason for some one to keep his name as Mohammad, when he repeats ten times each day that he was a false prophet?
You assume that there is a conspiracy by Christian...and Hindu missionaries! Hindus do not prolethyse or even have any procedures? However, they will not demur if anyone commences to be "Hindu" in one way or another. Christians used to give Christian names and that also was accompanied with Christian culture and food of one sort or another. Of recent years (since 1960s), realisation set amongst Christian missionaries that locals should not lose thier local original culture and hence did not insist on name changes.

Now, your labelling all those with muslim names as "falsehood" ones is stupendously grotesque since I have proved here that you call mere "belief2 matters as truth and you deny now proven fact of the Evolution of specis. OH MUQ, I believe real GOD will not be pleased with you.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38154 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do demand a change of name when one converts. A muslim name is always given but sometimes the convert continues (conspiracy when preachers continue to use former names then one taken up?, MUQ?). I have known many cases where a man or woman marrying a muslim partner changes faith and they were given new names or asked to choose a muslim name on genuine or convenient conversion. OH MUQ!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38155 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-6
Sixth Attribute: Perfect Knowledge
The Verse of Throne Continues
“YA’LAMU BAIN –A AIYDEEHIM WA MA KHALFAHUM”(i.e. He knows what is before them and what is behind them)
41. This is usually interpreted as “Allah knows every thing about humans, their present, their past and their future”
Allah’s knowledge of humans is perfect and in many places in Quran, Allah says “That He knows even the inner most secrets hidden inside the breast of men” and “there is nothing in Heavens or Earth that is hidden from Him”.
42. This complete and perfect knowledge about every humans is necessary whu Allah does not need any one “to intercede anyone” because the one who is interceding does not know what is really inside that person.
Most of the time, people only have superficial knowledge about other person based on some casual dealings and they assume that he is a good person and straight. Many times they are mistaken and not aware of the crimes and evil deed that this person does and with what intentions he does these acts.
43. It is only Allah with perfect knowledge of past, present and future and what are real intention behind actions of every person, that makes it impossible for any one to “deceive” Allah or think that Allah does not know the real purpose of every saying and action of every person.
44. No one should think that Allah is a cruel God and only wants to use His knowledge to punish people, no such is not the case, because Allah is a Loving God and He is always ready to forgive sins of His Servants.
What He does not like is Hypocrisy, like some one trying to win Him with smooth talk and silky words.
Allah forgives most bad deeds of His servants and might even forgive the biggest of big sins, if they make a sincere repentance.
But in this part of this verse, Allah’s all pervading Knowledge is emphasized in no uncertain terms.
(Contd.)
44: "get out clause!" ?
Pskak

Ashburn, VA

#38156 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 70
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)
Hamr⒠Al-Asad Compaign
The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] on his part, spent the night pondering over the situation. He feared that the idolaters might think — while they were still on their way to Makkah — of reversing their way and diverting to Madinah after they had realized that they had availed nothing of that victory. They might regret and decide to invade Madinah as a compensation. Therefore the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] was determined to go out in pursuit of the Makkan army.
The Prophet [pbuh] called out unto people and ordered them to march to encounter the enemy of Islam. That was on Sunday morning — next day to Uhud — the eighth of Shawwal. He said: "Nobody will march to the fight except those who have already participated in Uhud fight." ‘Abdullah bin Ubai said: "I will march out with you." "No," said the Prophet [pbuh].
Whilst the Muslims were suffering a lot from painful pains and deep anxiety, they responded to his call positively. Jabir bin ‘Abdullah implored the Prophet [pbuh] to allow him join them in that fresh Compaign on account that he always had a liking to witness all the battles that the Prophet [pbuh] was involved in. He had not participated in Uhud because his father asked him to stay in Madinah with his sisters . And he was granted his wish.
The Muslims marched out until they reached a place called Hamra’ Al-Asad — about eight miles from Madinah. He encamped there. In that place Ma‘bad bin Abi Ma‘bad came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and professed Islam. Some people said that he remained an idolater; he simply desired to give the Messenger some advice out of abidance by a covenant between Khuza‘ah (his tribe) and Bani Hashim. He said "O Muhammad [pbuh]! By Allah, we feel great sorrow for what had happened to you and to your Companions. We really hope you will not suffer again." So, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] suggested that he overtake Abu Sufyan and discourage him from pursuing his evil intentions….
The Observations of the Noble Quran on the Battle of Uhud
Some Quranic verses were revealed to shed light on the most decisive phases of the battle successively, adduce quite clearly the cause that led to that heavy loss, and illustrate the vulnerable areas that were still persisting in the souls of some believers as regards their duties in forging a decisive attitude with respect to the noble objectives for which the Muslim Community, was created and was supposed to accomplish.
The Noble Quran also spoke about the attitude of the pretenders to Faith and made clear the hostility and hatred that they harboured against Allah and His Messenger. The Words of Allah managed as well to erase all traces of ambiguities and insinuations, raised by the hypocrites and their allies, the Jews — the authors of conspiracy and intrigue hatching — and which were still in active operation in the hearts of some weak-of-heart Muslims.
janab itne lambi chuthi ke baad aya lekin apki yeh green book khatam nahi hua.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38157 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Yes it is difficult job being Muslim these days, but what is Islam without "difficulties"?
In old days people were being killed for being Muslims, now a days it is only "Body Searches at Airports"!!
If we cannot endure even that , why become Muslim? It is not a bed of roses. Do we think that going to Paradise is so cheap?
As for 6 Millions Muslims leaving Islam in Africa every year so in last 10 years Islam would have been finished in Africa? Will it?
Islam is growing in every part of the world!! That is the real problem for the Think Tanks in every Western country.
The "problem" with Islam is that it grows faster if you try to use force against it.
The "best" was to contain Islam is to stop all this Anti Islamic hype and let normalcy prevail. Since Muslims are their own worst enemies , let them fight and kill each other and "hope" that they will be gone.
But by all this "anti Islamic hype"….there is strong chance that Muslims might "forget their fighting and join together"….when what it would mean for you people?
WW-3 or WW-4?
70% of new converts leave within two years. Those who do not leave within 2 years are often in marital situation. Sudan tried hard to convert Christian and animist southern Sudan lot for more than hundred years and failed. Those few who did convert did so to progress their careers and for jobs.

Even animist faith can be psychologically beneficial to an individual. All religions are "belief matters" but may contain some good things humans discovered. Anyone saying that his "belief" is the truth is abjectly wrong. No faith has monopoly of GOD, or GOD by any other name. QED.
Dabang IV

Itarsi, India

#38158 Feb 23, 2013
Dabang 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
teri maa k bhosde me gujju dak ka lund
Teri daadi ki chut me Katwa maa ke lund John Voxx ki chhoti si lully

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr DaniEl 513,301
London muslim murderer -- Topix will not post it 6 hr BB Board 23
News Companies in the European Union can ban headsca... 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 5
Vote for the brilliant Geert Wilders 6 hr just Jay _ for fr... 31
News Donald Trump Makes Me Proud To Be an American 7 hr BuildTheWall 1
The filth of islam 8 hr Brainless Rabbeen 5
News Babri Masjid - Muslim leaders are going against... 10 hr just Jay _ for fr... 1
More from around the web