No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38110 Feb 22, 2013
I suppose real GOD tests us all and will punish only those who cause mayhem by knowingly indulging in lies which may directly or otherwise cause mayhem and deaths of innocent and unwary lot.

Maybe, the Real GOD does not know all or else Real GOD would act to stop harmful acts and mischiefs....that may not mean that those who knowingly cause mayhem will go scot free!!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38111 Feb 22, 2013
So,

Muslim only book- Quran
Muslim only Dress- Hijab and lungi-jhaba
Muslim dk - chop dk

Now you mean they have exclusive name also- revealed by Allah & Gibril ?

Chutiyapey ki haad hoti haey ....!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know real reasons why he did not change his "Islamic name" while leaving the House of Islam.
In most cases when some one accepts Islam, he or she changes their name. because they do not want their pasts to hang around them.
But the Muslims who "come over to Christianity" are "Advised" to retain their names, so as to be used as "bait" for other Muslims.
This is my hunch, for real reasons Allah Knows Best, because He knows the innermost secrets inside breast of every one.
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38112 Feb 22, 2013
E ji ...O ji ..lo ji suno ji,
Karta hoon mein jo , tum bhi karo ji,

Haddi mein gaand, merey gaand mein haddi,
mera naam haey chaddi, mera naam haey chaddi !
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38113 Feb 22, 2013
Islam is the second name of terrorism and persecution. Bomb blasts in Hyadrbad is another proof of islamic terrorism. Wherever islam goes it brings violence and persecution with itself. Muslims talk about "iman". There is no iman in islam. Followers of islam are most unfaithful person. You can not trust a muslim. Cruel god Allah loves only muslims. Non muslims are not humans for muslims. They kill even innocent children in the name of Allah. Islam is only religion that ssupports terrorism. Islamic god Allah justifies the killing of non muslims.(sura 9:5).
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#38114 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
see para no 3 of quran and in second r third rakooh it is in the quran
go and see it
I need the sura and verse no.
pakistani muslim

United States

#38115 Feb 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I need the sura and verse no.
surah baqra from verse no 254 to 255
parah no 3
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38116 Feb 22, 2013
Sura buqra me bakri ko chodne ke liye kaha gaya hai. Islam ki maa ki chut. Masumo ka khun bahane wale bahan ke laude jihadi. Jiska prophet hi madarchod terrorist ho uske follower kaise honge.
pakistani muslim

United States

#38117 Feb 22, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Sura buqra me bakri ko chodne ke liye kaha gaya hai. Islam ki maa ki chut. Masumo ka khun bahane wale bahan ke laude jihadi. Jiska prophet hi madarchod terrorist ho uske follower kaise honge.
baqwas band rakh samajh ae
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38118 Feb 22, 2013
IMI madrchod terrorist IMI aaj maa chudane gaya hai
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38119 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
baqwas band rakh samajh ae
agar muhammad aman ka paigam le ke aaya tha to uske followers terrorist kyu hai ? Sura 9:5 me us bahan ke laude ne kya kaha hai ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#38120 Feb 22, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
I suppose real GOD tests us all and will punish only those who cause mayhem by knowingly indulging in lies which may directly or otherwise cause mayhem and deaths of innocent and unwary lot.
Maybe, the Real GOD does not know all or else Real GOD would act to stop harmful acts and mischiefs....that may not mean that those who knowingly cause mayhem will go scot free!!!
Would you be surprised to learn that god does not issue justice ,strong genes make up ones future.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38121 Feb 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be surprised to learn that god does not issue justice ,strong genes make up ones future.
We are not discussing individual lives and strong genes can be hindrance to one or one's society ,too. However, you are right that GOD cannot be aiming for justice. This still leaves one to ponder about the meaning of it all and as to why life/lives/specis strive or perish the way they do.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38123 Feb 22, 2013
Things which don't have an utility value are discarded very fast.....

Dial a number....how many of you remember the telephones with cumbersome dials?

The phrase persists...when it should be changed into "punch a number" ....the phones still carry REDIAL...the bloody dial is long gone,hasn't it?

Guys like John Voxx and MUQ insist that Islam is relevant when it has gone the way of the "dial"..

What exists now is "phrase" called Islam which is totally irrelevant as the "dial" on the phone!!!:):):)
dave

Whitby, Canada

#38125 Feb 22, 2013
Your dame right they would't,you SOB'S would cut their heads off.....FU**ING MURDERERS. I am not Muslim so F*** Allah and F*** MoHAMmed and F*** Islam!
Mahmood

Toronto, Canada

#38126 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The prophet memorized the Koran as it was revealed to him. Fine, he was an illiterate. Why was there a need for his followers to memorize it too? Wasn't there at least ONE literate follower amongst his midst who could write it down?
2. Then you say the prophet asked his scribes who had memorized it to write it down. What that means is that the Koran was being written down during the prophets lifetime. Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?
This is the same damn question I have been asking MUQ all along and he won't answer. Where are the writings of those scribes?
Mahmood

Toronto, Canada

#38127 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
surah baqra from verse no 254 to 255
parah no 3
Sura Baqarah verse 254 & 255 does nothing to prove that Ayat al Kursi was dictated by Mohammad. It has no relevance to my question at all. I doubt if you understood the question I asked in post # 38062 on page 1741.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38129 Feb 22, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chutiyapey ki haad hoti haey ....!
<quoted text>
Haji Kaji ji,

Iss chutiyapey mein pardh ke aapne sabko hansaa diya, lol!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38130 Feb 22, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Brother MUQ,
You never answered my question. How do you know for sure that Ayat al Kursi was orignally a part of the Koran? Where is the orignal manuscript of sura 112 & Ayat al Kursi? In one of your posts you mentioned that the Mohammad had his companions write down the verses, where are those writings?
Lum Yalid walam ulad - I need to sleep.
1400 sal guzarne kai bad wo wrttings kaha sai kaha chali gai hn gi
ap apni book ki la kr dikha do original script ya original writting
r baqi 254 to 255 is ayat ul qursi
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#38131 Feb 22, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
1400 sal guzarne kai bad wo wrttings kaha sai kaha chali gai hn gi
ap apni book ki la kr dikha do original script ya original writting
r baqi 254 to 255 is ayat ul qursi
My Urdu isn't that good, so please respond in English.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#38132 Feb 22, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ just can't handle the truth! He has extraordinary skills at avoiding questions like the other moron IMI. Talks a lot about his "high" education but ask him any questions and he becomes MUQish.
..He is "allowed"....they, call it kitman ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 32 min Mrs Sunny 515,688
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 48 min Mishianna 12
Spacedoubt on ATS is a liberal dirtbag. 1 hr Spacedoubt is an ... 1
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 1 hr Boob Power 20
News What is Ramadan? Why can't Muslims eat or drink? 1 hr Adnan 2
The Clash between the West and Islam (Aug '10) 1 hr Roy 10
News Atheism and cowardice (Nov '11) 2 hr Roy 12,673
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 5 hr LOL 35
More from around the web