No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,720)

Showing posts 34,381 - 34,400 of49,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice read. Sensible, balanced and thought provoking. It will definitely go over MUQ's head.
Head? He does not have a brain in his head.

Some ROM programmed neural tissue pickled with crap called Queeran!
Tom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put it this way - our recent showdown on "An Eunuch" and "A Eunuch" was good enough to show you a sample of my qualifications. There is no point in showing you what power I do hold in academics as you will trash it exactly if I sent a Harvard graduate with his degrees to a zoo to show it to a monkey for approval. What do you think that monkey is going to do to paper degrees.
I am getting my silent approvals/disapproval from the enemy camp which is good enough for this kind of theater and you should take caution because in the quest to have the last word, you are not letting the "An Eunuch" episode silently blow away and are insisting that "AN Eunuch" is the right one.
http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/improve/english...
However, I can challenge you to present your qualifications so that I can systematically dismantle your platform and beat you in your own game. Want to roll the dice? You, your qualifications and my cross questions? Hei teri kaali gaand mein dumm?
You should have addressed this post to me moron. Chump change is right when he accuses you of being paranoid. Now regarding the use of "an" let us first study your link http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/improve/english... From this link read the passage "We say “an honest man” because the “h” in “honest” is silent and the word sounds like it begins with an “o”.

Other examples: an honourable person, an honorarium."

Now read the passage from this link http://wordinfo.info/unit/3431/ip:1 "Occasionally in modern writing and speech and regularly in the King James Version of the Bible, an is used before "h" in a stressed syllable, as in an hundred. Again, we have the same historical change: many more words were pronounced with a silent initial "h" in the past than are in the present. A few words; such as, heir, hour, and honest, generally have silent "h"; some others, like herb or humble are pronounced both ways. Use a or an according to your personal pronunciation preferences."

Which article is more definitive moron? Your link is more suited to your types who learn English language like dog commands. The link which I have given is more definitive and states that usage of "an" depends on historical development and personal pronunciation preferences. Now moron go back to nursing your seriously spanked ass. As Chump Change rightly said, even a monkey seems to be have a better IQ than you. LMAO.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-4
Fourth Attribute : Absolute Ownership
25. The Verse continues:LAHU MA FI AL SAMAWAT WA AL ARDH(i.e. His are all things in the Heavens and on earth)
Whatever is to be found in this Universe belongs to Allah. He is the owner of every thing and there is no one who has ownership of any thing in this universe.
26. Some people might point out to the things that they own on this earth and which are their personal property.
Every one knows that this is not Absolute ownership it is only for temporary period. The moment the persons life ends, all his claims of Ownership vanish into thin air.
27. All of their so called possessions and personal properties pass into others hands. This change of batons might continue till the end of Human life on this earth and everything returns back to the One who was the Original Owner!!
No humans has created any thing on this Universe, or Earth, they only used existing material which were already provided by Allah and once the human life ends, every thing return back to the Creator.
28. This attribute negates that any one has some share in this Universe, or there is something which they have created or some one has any claim on any item in this Universe.
29. Quran at other places expressively asks these so call pretenders of Divinity to show and point any thing which they have created in this Universe and says that they have not created anything not even a wing of mosquito.
So this unique quality of Allah is not shared by any one else in this Universe
(Contd.)
What evidence do you have that Ayat ul Qursi was orignally a part of the Koran and not a product of late antiquity?
IMI 2000-----

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

!@##$$%%^^&&&& *** Me the Chaddi...to be precise Chaddi-chor hereby declare that I am a fraud and you have proved it beyond doubt......

hic....hic...you have fkcd me so hard that I will be in coma for next few days in my Jhoprdi.....!

Forgive me and grant my application for three days sick leave from , otherwise 24X7 job, the forum.....

Thanking......you ...hic.....hic....

!@##$%^^&& my brning A**....

JFV.......Errrrr Eagles.....hic....hic....Chadd i
Dak-Original

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
Hello MUQ seeing Islam was borne of the Arab lands of the Arabian Peninsula and only Arabs are the only really and truly descendants of their prophet Muhammad because they are the only ones who really understand the vocal and mannerisms of the Arab language ,how can you, MUQ be really and truly a Muslim seeing you are from a totally different culture much like all others pertaining to be Islamic ?
When this well versed layman quotes "nations" he means "tribes". LOL!
Rohit Malik

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
not a mail from Harminder.
How can you say ----->>> this
herminder wrote:
you are so illiterate and brain dead that u dont even know the name of ur muslim father
you only google and quote the information. You have no first hand information because u were in a madressa for 20 years howling away the koran
u dont even know to uncord the nadaa of ur salwar before defecating
and after defecating u go straight to the mosque
In india there are pvt citizens carrying licensed bores under exceptional categories
google and find out
post is not from Herminder ?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
When this well versed layman quotes "nations" he means "tribes". LOL!
Muhhumud could not have known beyond his own horizon so for it to be interpreted that Islam is to control the world would have been his world within Arabia seeing Islam was introduced to the Arabs and none other .
At the same time of the begginning of Islam did any other race of the world share similar curcumstances and introduce the same as Muhhumud did for it would seem strange that god would only annoint one person of one language and not one of every language.

Since: Mar 12

Devil's hometown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

@Neville Thompson
Muslims have an explanation for it.They say "Allah chose Arabia as a destination for his final message because back then Arabia was most corrupted land and hence they needed it most."
Dabang

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

There is so much confusion everywhere in the world. So Allah has changed his plan. Now he will send one prophet each to China and India. They will speak in the languages of these countries. But the the chances are that the administrations in these countries would arrest them on the charges of murder, rape and robbery.
pakistani muslim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Dabang wrote:
There is so much confusion everywhere in the world. So Allah has changed his plan. Now he will send one prophet each to China and India. They will speak in the languages of these countries. But the the chances are that the administrations in these countries would arrest them on the charges of murder, rape and robbery.
ewe baqwas na kya kr
HAZRAT MUHAMMAD ALLAH kai akhri nabi r rasool thai ab koi nabi nahi ae ga qyamat tak
r ye tera KHUDA nahi hai jo har 5 mint bad plan change kre
Observer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
The Quran was "Revealed" to the prophet and was not "sent down from the heavens in the written form".
Prophet memorized it and conveyed it to his followers who memorized it.
And then prophet asked his scribes to write it down. The scribes were Arabs and they wrote it down in what was the "normal" way in which the Arabic was written in those days.
As I explained all books in URDU and Persian and other eastern languages are written without any punctuation marks. Because they are mostly intended for persons who KNOW how to read these languages.
But if the same books are given to a person who does not know these languages very well, he would make hundreds of mistakes unless punctuation marks are made.
At the time of prophet, there was no need for any punctuation marks, because it was mostly Arabs who were the first Muslims.
But when islam spread to other lands where many Non Arabs became Muslims, the problem was noticed and punctuation marks were added to ease these new people.
But there was no discontinuity as there were millions of Arabs who were there to guide these people and there was unbroken chain of memorizers of Quran right from the very beginning to present time.
There never was a time when large numbers of memorizers of Quran were not available in the world.
Quran is unique in this regard as it is preserved in written form as well as in memorized form.
Allah Knows Best.
1. The prophet memorized the Koran as it was revealed to him. Fine, he was an illiterate. Why was there a need for his followers to memorize it too? Wasn't there at least ONE literate follower amongst his midst who could write it down?
2. Then you say the prophet asked his scribes who had memorized it to write it down. What that means is that the Koran was being written down during the prophets lifetime. Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
He silently said that rather than Dyer or Brits Kattus should say sorry.....or get their a** kicked as Balouch regiment Kattus shoot all
He convinced Indians that West will continue Kattu culling....in air, in land....in water like Chrchill and got business deals signed ! the bullets in the massacre ! <quoted text>
MahacHo0tiyye, ek baat bata andheri raat ke babool ki upaj, 250 years Bartania ruled India (sometimes partly but for 200 years they were fully in control. Oonlogo ne Sirf sikh aur hindo0 log ka gaand kyo mara be? Only Hindo0s or sikhs were given corporal punishments. you know why? Because they treated Muslims as royal race and their equals (most of the Indian Muslims notwithstanding). tere jaise chamar kal bhi chamaar the aaj bee hein aur kal bee rahenge.
ek ghazal sunata hun

Pak sar zamin shad bad
Kisware haseen shad bad
Tu nishane azmealishan
arze Pakistan
Markaz e yaqin shadbad.
Pak sarzamin ka nizam,
quwat e akhuwat e awam
Qaum, mulk, sultanat
Painda tabinda bad,
shad bad manzal e murad.
Parcham e sitara o hilal
Rahbar e tarraqi o kamal
Tarjuman e mazi shan e hal
jane istaqbal
Sayyai, Khudae zul jalal.

Pakistan Zindabad !
Dabang

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Mohammad heard the biblical stories from his brother in law Waraqa. He distorted those stories and told them to Zaid&co.claiming that he was the prophet of Allah. But any verse of Quran was not noted down by Zaid &co during the life time of Mohammad. No manuscript of Quran of Mohammad' time is available. Otherwise muslims would have preserved those pages or tablets of Quran. After all they were the words of Allah. On the Mohammad's concept of Allah and his own prophethood Zaid & co wrote Quran on their own words. But there were many versions of Quran at that time as four people were writing the verses of Quran. Ali came with his own version of Quran that was not accepted by many people. Many years after Mohammad's death Utthman burned all the different cpies of Quran, keeping his own version of Quran as the real Quran.
chump change

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Sally who? My btch is only capable of total domination by me. She is dumber than a door nail but oh so good at the things I like her to do and have her do for me. Ohooooooopoh!!
Sally!!!!!!!!!!
Madarchod
herminder

Jaipur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

chump change wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod
Teri bhen di fuddi maarra
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that Ayat ul Qursi was orignally a part of the Koran and not a product of late antiquity?
Bring another verse like Ayat al Kursi.... you and all your supporters, all those highly accomplished Western Scholars, who spent their whole life in Translating ancient Islamic books from Arabic to English!!

Why are you so secretive about your early education? Is there something to be ashamed of there?

Tell me about your parents? On whom they named you Mahmood? Do you know what it means and to whom it refers?

Why did you retain this name when you left Islam?

Open up, may be your "kink" can be straightened out. Inshallah of course.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-5

Fifth attribute : No Forced or unwonted Intercession

The verse continues : MAN DHA AL LADHEE YASHFAU EINDA HU ILLA BE IDHNIHI(i.e. Who is there can intercede in His Presence except as He Permits

30. Here in this short and terse part of this verse, Quran clarifies the matter of Intercession before Allah. Intercession is a subject which has misled billions of humans and they surrender to false gods, god men and false objects, so that they can intercede on their behalf in presence of God.

31. Quran removes all these intermediaries between men and Allah and says that Allah hears and sees every human being and does not need any one to explain to Him what are needs of that individual. No one can better Understand needs of His Creations than the Creator Himself. So this removes a biggest block that was erected between humans and their Creators, that He does not listens to their prayers directly.

This verse starts with a Question Who dare Interceded in His Presence This is a very stern warning and creates fear in every ones minds who even thinks of interceding for any one before Allah.

Types of Intercession: In this world we see many types of intercession, let us analyze them.

A. Intercession of Power:

32. This is the case where a Super Power requests small nations to please do such and such thing. On the face of it, it sounds like a Request, but in reality it is a Threat. So the inferior power has to agree to this request and intercession because it is afraid of consequences.

For example we saw what happened when Pakistans Supreme Court awarded death Penalty to a US agent who had killed two Pakistani Policemen in cold blood.but because US Govt.requested Pakistan to drop charges, Pakistan had no option but to accede to that Request.

33. This type of forced intercession is ruled out in Presence of Allah, because no one has power to force Allah to change His decision.

B. Intercession of Equals:

34. This is when Powerful Ministers or Generals or Industrialists or CEO s of MNC s etc, intercede to the Head of Govt. or Kings to pardon or help some one. Even though they are not as powerful as the Sovereign, but the Sovereign needs their help and support for proper functioning of state.

So he accedes to the request and intercession, because this is on equal basis. Such type on intercession is also ruled out for Allah, because there is no one who is His KUFU (as we saw in Chapter 112, verse 4).

C. Intercession of Love:

35. This happens when the Sovereign is in love with some one. Lady of gent to some one else. This love even though has no worldly power, but the sovereign does not want to hurt the feelings of His loved ones and changes his decisions and accepts the intercession.

36. This type of intercession is also ruled out with Allah, because there is no such love Bond between Allah and His Creations that makes such type of force on Allah.

Now all types of intercession which we see in this world and around us are ruled out. So should we declare that there is no intercession at all?

No, there is another type of Intercession, which is:

(Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

D. Intercession with Prior Approval of Allah!!

37. i.e. It is Allah which asks that some prophet, or some angel or some pious person, intercede on behalf of such and such person who is condemned for some of his sins.

38. The scene is described in Chapter 78 Verse 30 The day that The Holy Spirit and the angels will stand forth in ranks, none shall speak except any, who is permitted by (Allah) Most Gracious and he will speak (only) what is truth.

So these people shall intercede for people about which Allah says to intercede and they will speak the truth and shall not try to exert any pressure on Allah so to say.

39. Quran therefore removes all these intermediataries and opens direct link between Allah and His servants. They should only make their pleas to Allah and base their hopes only on Him.

Intercession before Allah shall be to increase the stature of these prophets and angels and pious people in eyes of other humans as a result of their good deeds.

40. And then there are some crimes, about which there shall be no Intercession. Those who deny the message of Allah, those who worship false god (and die in that state), Those who associate partners with Allah (and die in that state).for such people, there shall be no Intercession.

And no prophet, no angel and no pious man dare open their mouths for such people, because they shall fear about their own status.

All this and much more is included in this short part of the verse.
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Observer wrote:
1. The prophet memorized the Koran as it was revealed to him. Fine, he was an illiterate. Why was there a need for his followers to memorize it too? Wasn't there at least ONE literate follower amongst his midst who could write it down?

2. Then you say the prophet asked his scribes who had memorized it to write it down. What that means is that the Koran was being written down during the prophets lifetime. Are any documents (paper, tablets, fig leaves etc) from these scribes revelations of the Koran available TODAY to prove early writings of the Koran during the prophets lifetime?
Ans.

1. I think you are not reading my full post. Who said there was NOONE amongst Muslims who did not know how to read or write?

Our prophet did had scribes who used to write down any revelation which prophet got.\

Memorizing Quran is another aspect, which is unique to Quran, do you mean to say these millions of Muslims who memorize Quran do not know how to read or write?

And do not use the term "illiterate" in negative sense about our prophet. He did not know how to read or write, but he was not "illiterate" in negative sense.

What he said has filled many books and best legal minds get gems from them.

2. Yes the Quran was being written down and being memorized during the life time of prophet.

Recitation of Quran during prayers was a MANDATORY part of every prayers, so Muslims were memorizing Quran.

And do you think memorizing and reciting Quran is a tedious job, one in which there are no attractions?

Just listen to Muslims reciting Quran in slow rythemic voices, it moves "strong man to tears just be listening it" So wrote Marmaduke Picktal, A British convert to Islam.

Quran was the Best source of strength and consolation to Muslim of those days and to every Muslim since that time.

Bible books and Gospels were "protected" by writing them down, what happened to them? How authentic are present day Biblical books and Gospels?

Since these people have lost their books, they try to cast doubts on history and authenticity of Quran.

It is like, who has lost his nose, tries to laugh at the person whose nose is intact!!
Dak-Original

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring another verse like Ayat al Kursi.... you and all your supporters, all those highly accomplished Western Scholars, who spent their whole life in Translating ancient Islamic books from Arabic to English!!
Why are you so secretive about your early education? Is there something to be ashamed of there?
Tell me about your parents? On whom they named you Mahmood? Do you know what it means and to whom it refers?
Why did you retain this name when you left Islam?
Open up, may be your "kink" can be straightened out. Inshallah of course.
Even the Pakistan origin Anglican Bishop Nazir Ali retained his name/surname. Heritage by birth is one thing and faith is another. Oh!MUQ!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,381 - 34,400 of49,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 354,112
LEAVE TOM ALONE, Austin psychopath (Mar '13) 5 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 57
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 6 min Even Jesus HATES you TROL 61
MM: the ULTIMATE goal of the NSA ... 12 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 5
Palestinian brave girl facing the filthy Israe... 15 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 3
new Quran website 27 min warner 60
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 29 min Shamma 198,771
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••