No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#38082 Feb 21, 2013
Stranger wrote:
<quoted text>John bhai assalamu alaikum. John bhai what is this lafda between you and Chump Change. The set of reasons which you have given for Chump Change keeping his name is wrong. I think he is showing you his middle finger by keeping the name of Chump Change. You thoughtthat giving the name of Chump Change will demoralize him but this guy is totally bindaas in his dealings with you.
John bhai I know that you love ragging hindus and indians but the guys over here are no push overs. They are not the ones to be intimidated by your bullying tactics. Haji Kaji like always packs a neat punch both in the gaali galoch department as well as knowledge department.
I must say that you are not far behind in the gaali galoch department when you appear as Sally. But your sally performance is sometimes over the top and hysterical. When you come as Sally the image I get is that of a cheap type randi lustily scratching her choot over her sari and making come hither glances at her customers.
John bhai we both are burning liberal katus and we both hate to see hindus stealing a march over downtrodden katus like us. At least you are a chauthi pass so you have some caliber when you take on Ivy League toppers like Chump Change but I haven’t got even that, so I can only give you my best wishes.
Bhai, I last heard that you are planning to become a mochi in downtown Delhi since you are fed up with your present diswashing profession. My opinion is that becoming a mochi in Delhi is not without its dangers because guys like Chump Change may get down from their swanky Mercedes cars to get their shoes repaired by you. But anyway good luck to you for your proffessionaly mobility.
And john bhai I will be sending you some books on jelqing. Jelqing is a middle eastern technique which Katus practice to increase the size of their lullys.
I will be coming back to india soon and hope to meet you in person and discuss our lives over a bottle of tharra. Till then keep jerking.
"john" ko salam kyu kar raha be randi ke pille chump change aka kafirinfidel?
Stranger

Germany

#38083 Feb 21, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Tou mai kya john bhai ko laat maroon? john bhai ki gand tou aisi fatti hui hai, ab aur laat maarne se bechaara allah ko pyare ho jayenge. kuch samjhe randi ki aulaad.
Standstrong

Charlotte, NC

#38084 Feb 21, 2013
sameer wrote:
<quoted text>
I warn you, dont say anything against Islam. Just accept that Islam is religion of Peace and Islam teaches tolerance, otherwise you will be no more in this pretty world and peace will prevail.
Sameer, can you explain to me the difference and actual meanings of the Islamic theology of "dar al-harb" and "dar al-islam?"
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38086 Feb 21, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
gujju bhadwe,tere beti ko nanga krke patak patak ke chalti train ke bathroom me CHODU
This cretin is a closet gay, or a gay rapist Only those who can read his filthy intentions written in Hindi/Urdu can vouch for that.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38087 Feb 21, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
gujju bhadwe,tere beti ko nanga krke patak patak ke chalti train ke bathroom me CHODU
IMI/John's posting using Dabang's ID will not fool me!
Dabang

Kundan, India

#38088 Feb 21, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Dabang to tera baap hai johara bai ke bachche. Ja apni aapa ki bra aur panty pehan ke fir se sally ban ja madarchod chaddi.
Dabang

Kundan, India

#38089 Feb 21, 2013
IMI2000= voice of india= steadyfriend

Bahan ka lund chaddichor = sally
Dabang

Kundan, India

#38090 Feb 21, 2013
Madarchod chaddi jo muglo ka kata lund haath me lekar itna naach raha hai use pata bhi hai ki Shah Alam ki gand angrejo ne kaise mari thi. Us samay kaha jaata tha " dilli se palm, saltnat e shah alam. Bahan ka lauda mugal badshah maratho ke raham pe jita tha. Badurshah ki gand pe aisi laat padi ki wo sidha rangun me jaa ke gira. Tipu sultan ki maa aur nijam ki bahan bhi angrejo ne chodi thi.
Kalki

Pathankot, India

#38092 Feb 21, 2013
Mujhe Bhool gaye kya bhai logo ?
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38095 Feb 21, 2013
Mein na Hindoo na Musalman.....sirf ek gira hua insan hoon...

eK girey huey insan kou laat laga kaar kya milega bhaiO ? paEr gandey hou jaengey...!

Aab lagta haey survival kE leiy Baba Ramdev ki Chaddi chori karni pardegi .....

Apkey jutey ki nok par naak ragrdtey huey...
JFV...Chaddichor....IMI....... .
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38096 Feb 21, 2013
lu...lu..tu...tu...ha...ha

Mein tou pagal hei, mein harami haey...

chhoti si meri lully satata haey mujhey..
tarpata haey
aur lat-wata haey....

Mein tou pagal hei, mein harami haey...

lu...lu..tu...tu...ha...ha
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38097 Feb 21, 2013
muslim inbreds have killed about 13 again by striking a soft target in the Indian City of Hyderabad.(the death toll will go up)

Muslim inbreds cant win any modern war , thats why they use islamic terrorism to kill innocents at soft areas

again this time muslim inbreds planted crude bombs on bicycles as they cant even afford a car

after planting the crude bombs, muslim inbreds run away and hide . The bomb explodes , innocent women and children are killed and then muslims gloat and celebrate

after a while it is certain that muslim children and old will be slaughtered by non muslims . This is bound to happen. For every 10 innocent old and children killed by inbred muslims , we must kill 1000 old muslims and muslim children.

US has already implemented that strategy in iraq and afghanistan
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38100 Feb 21, 2013
I am sorry about the UK terror network arrests .....I think I have not sckd their lund enough, to avoid arrests....and successive a** battering ......!

Aaaah....Ooooooh...maar maar kaar merey chuttard ka pAoroti bana ditta ..haramjado nein ....

[email protected]#$%^&**(**&^^.....Go d save the King ....!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#38101 Feb 21, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the Pakistan origin Anglican Bishop Nazir Ali retained his name/surname. Heritage by birth is one thing and faith is another. Oh!MUQ!
I do not know real reasons why he did not change his "Islamic name" while leaving the House of Islam.

In most cases when some one accepts Islam, he or she changes their name. because they do not want their pasts to hang around them.

But the Muslims who "come over to Christianity" are "Advised" to retain their names, so as to be used as "bait" for other Muslims.

This is my hunch, for real reasons Allah Knows Best, because He knows the innermost secrets inside breast of every one.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38102 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know real reasons why he did not change his "Islamic name" while leaving the House of Islam.
In most cases when some one accepts Islam, he or she changes their name. because they do not want their pasts to hang around them.
But the Muslims who "come over to Christianity" are "Advised" to retain their names, so as to be used as "bait" for other Muslims.
This is my hunch, for real reasons Allah Knows Best, because He knows the innermost secrets inside breast of every one.
Then it is muslims who demand that converts take up Arabic/Iranian cultural names so as not to be mistaken as

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38105 Feb 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is choking to death....get yourself a new life? leave Islam!
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38106 Feb 22, 2013
Haramkhor ....Allah knows only things behind Breast, and not chest ???? You mean Allah knows - Choli kE pichhey kya haey ???
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38107 Feb 22, 2013
BhO....Bho,....bHO....(barking )...he ...he.... mein chhup gaya ...mujhey khojO !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38108 Feb 22, 2013
Abey Chaddi bhosrdi ka......pagal hou gaya haey kya ? anap..shanap baak raha haey ???

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38109 Feb 22, 2013
Ha....ha...ha... Chaddi you are right...MUQ & his Randibaj Allah are made for each other !
IMI2000-- wrote:
Haramkhor ....Allah knows only things behind Breast, and not chest ???? You mean Allah knows - Choli kE pichhey kya haey ???
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 22 min chazmo 522,189
Non-W*** Not Covered By Geneva Convention? 5 hr Black Flag 1
News Anti-Muslim bigotry has an official voice in Tr... 6 hr Conservative Boot 359
News Lindsay Lohan, Islama s jewel: a I feel very ba... 8 hr handsome_awesome_... 7
News Why did Vikings have 'Allah' embroidered into f... 9 hr Grassclipper 4
News White supremacists fly into white-hot rage at n... Mon TAB 2
News Ted Cruz: Excluding Muslims from presidency is ... (Sep '15) Mon real thomas 18
More from around the web