No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Jan 11, 2011, Daily Times story titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

#37968 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you do not know Arabic, and all these books are in Arabic?
So you have not read these books, but their English Translations.
And who did the translations? What tricks they played in those Translations?
When you want to lay any allegation, you should have proofs. You are wrong because your "CONCLUSIONS" are exactly opposite to what these Islamic scholars reached.
None of them "Turned their backs on Islam" as you did by reading their books!!
So the "kink" is in you and not them and the main source is that your foundation was not strong.
That is why I want to know about your childhood and how your parents brought you up?
Did they also turned their back on Islam and became Non Muslims or you "did that honor and did your parents and family this honor"?
Open up and tell me more about your early life, may be we can straighten up this kink. If Allah Wills of course.
My parents brought me up as a shia muslim. I turned my back on Islam around 10 years ago. Both my parents died as muslims and buried the Islamic way.

I am not interested in this childish kink thing, maybe I have a kink, allah knows best. I promise you, that I will revert to Islam as soon as you can provide irrefutable evidence that Islam comes to us from a higher power.

This translation issue that you have now brought up, is a lame excuse and does need to be discussed any furhter. Most scholars who have written bios about Mohammad were all very well versed in Arabic.

Maulana Sahib, have you not relaize that you have not answered even one of my questions?

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37969 Feb 19, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your western education, mannerisms and teach you to think read and write filth in Hindi or was this due to to your ghatia filthy family upbringing?
ROFL!!
Western or Desi education is immaterial when one gets down to talking to dogs, you have to bark at them to intimidate them as they only respect the entity that barks at them louder than they can. Haraamkhor, teri English ka satyanash ho gya na? Badda ghamand tha na tujhe? Thesaurus gai tail lene yaha toe tu badda deadly trike se fansa tha. AN EUNUCH ? LMAO !!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37970 Feb 19, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents brought me up as a shia muslim. I turned my back on Islam around 10 years ago. Both my parents died as muslims and buried the Islamic way.
I am not interested in this childish kink thing, maybe I have a kink, allah knows best. I promise you, that I will revert to Islam as soon as you can provide irrefutable evidence that Islam comes to us from a higher power.
This translation issue that you have now brought up, is a lame excuse and does need to be discussed any furhter. Most scholars who have written bios about Mohammad were all very well versed in Arabic.
Maulana Sahib, have you not relaize that you have not answered even one of my questions?
Harami, since you have left Islam then what the fuk are you doing here? On a Pakistani forum and that too on a thread titled on our Paigambar?

Hindu bastard, if the aversion from Islam has made you leave the membership then get as far away as possible and don't you show us your high ground that you are no more our member as you feel different.

The fact is that incomplete guys like you cannot become Muslims as your penis is 3 cms long when erected. Islam membership is for the guys who have the potential to reach minimum of 20cms so that thodda daan kiya ja sake sunnat styled and with the rest of the Lund, we gratify Hindu women. India Today sexual survey confirmed that 8 out of 10 Hindu women have physically or mentally copulated with a Muslim with chiseled lund.

Ask your mom and sissy. islamic lund is all about domination. Now fcuk off and ja ke apni ma ke ooper chaddar daal ---riksha wala chod ke chala gya hei ab tange walla ayega.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37971 Feb 19, 2013
http://dawn.com/2013/02/19/coexistence-with-i...

This article is from DAWN..the paper MOHAMMED ALI JINNAH founded...

Nothing,absolutely nothing,can explain the relationship between Muslim rulers and Hindu subjects as well as this article!

Location hidden

#37972 Feb 19, 2013
http://dawn.com/2013/02/19/coexistence-with-i...

DO NOT miss reading this article..some semblance of sanity is returning to Muslim thinking...takes a lot of bombs killings and casualties but some how somewhere SENSE PREVAILS!!!

Location hidden

#37973 Feb 19, 2013
All medieval conquerors were basically predators; they lived at the cost of the people they conquered, appropriating their resources, which naturally antagonised the subject people. Muslim rulers, after the first four caliphs, used the Islamic doctrine of Zimmitude generally to their worldly benefit.

Rulers can win their subjects’ respect, even their affection, with their wisdom and justice. After many atrocities and crimes against their Indian subjects the British were able to leave India as almost friends, and no hostility exists today between them and their former subjects because their leaders and people confessed their crimes; they agreed to leave; and they left many gifts of value like modern learning, religious tolerance, systems of governance, constitutional democracy, science and technology.

Unfortunately, unlike the colonial capitalists of Europe, our ancestors had very few benefits to offer to their Zimmis in India which could endear them to their subjects. Added to it was the religious pride of our ulema that believed in the supremacy of Islam and flaunted it without a semblance of courtesy or hesitation. This only antagonised the subject people ever more deeply and necessitated perpetual use of force to maintain Muslim rule. In order to nourish the fighting spirit of the soldiers and common Muslims, ever more pride of faith and ever deeper contempt for reason was injected into their psyche through the ulema and clergy. The principle of equal human treatment of the Muslims and non-Muslims remained alien to their rule.

The absence of positive performance was compensated with boastful pride of the ability to destroy. That is perhaps an inherited attitude when our orators in Pakistan proudly talk of what we destroyed: our ancestors destroyed Indian idols and kings followed by the recent smashing of the peaceful Buddha; recently we destroyed the Soviet Union, we have pushed America to disaster, we shall destroy India, Europe and every system of “Jahiliah”, including our own systems and people in Pakistan and Afghanistan. This mindset hardly ever asks: what did we create or build?

Location hidden

#37974 Feb 19, 2013
We, as a nation, have gradually lost all respect for science and scientists; we have substituted research with conspiracy theories; we boast of our nuclear build-up, which is again an ability to destroy, not defend, an ability stolen from heretics without learning the science that creates it. This shortcut mentality, to escape science and invention, is an expression of our lazy, self-righteous pretensions. To bury the guilt, our power hungry ulema expects us to admire a scientist, a nuclear opportunist who admires the Taliban, and hate the real scientists of the world as heretics.

It is, therefore, natural for our people with this mindset to support the monster when it destroys Pakistan and the world with the banner of Islam in its hand. Self-righteousness is the dismissal of humility; it jams our ability to objectively appreciate merit, so that the virtue and merit of others never attracts our attention. Bragging of our own virtue and merit grows louder as our record of performance dips. This dichotomy of practice and pretension paralyses judgment and kills the resolve to make amends.

Ever since Independence, our governments and army leaders propagated the easy excuse that India aspires to annex Pakistan to realise an ancient Hindu dream of “Greater India”. But was this view realistic? Is it an exclusively Hindu dream? The fact is: Muslim rulers and the ulema also desired Greater India. They had endeavored hard for centuries to rule the whole of India; many times in these seven centuries they tried to hold Afghanistan with one hand while holding Bengal with the other. Ever since 1947, our generals and leaders have tried to grab Afghanistan and hold Bengal by force. Our lions and eagles still dream to destroy Bharat and make it a Muslim colony again.

Location hidden

#37975 Feb 19, 2013
Thus, it was natural for the ancient people of the subcontinent to dream of a united India even if it was no more possible. Long before the Muslim conquerors, India had Ashoka, Kanishka and Harshwardhana who ruled large parts of India with no less glory than the Muslims did. It was hardly anything abnormal if some nostalgic sons of the soil wished to restore their past glory in their own land, while the majority did not share the dream. Hindus have lived in this land for more than 4000 years with a deep sense of belonging. On the contrary, our Muslim ancestors came 1000 years ago and did not develop a sense of belonging. They did not assimilate or integrate with the people they ruled, keeping their identity as foreigners, with loyalty to the holy lands of Arabia. The British also ruled as foreigners but they did not demand a part of India like we did; they agreed to leave India while we did not, although we declared that we were not Indians. Our self-righteousness so limits our sense of justice that what we practice with great pomp and show, seems hateful to us if others desire it.

Justice and honesty demand that facts be examined before we accept or reject a claim. The facts did not verify the claim that India aspired to annex Pakistan or a part of it. Although a limited right wing of Indian politics threatened to avenge the wrongs of history, yet that mood never dominated India. On the contrary our opinion makers and the ulema on this side of the border kept pushing up on mass level the hype to conquer Kashmir and hoist our flag over the “Red Fort”.

It is difficult in Pakistan to state the fact that India did not annex Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka or another dependent country. It did not annex Bangladesh which achieved its separation from Pakistan purely with Indian Army action. The wars which we claimed as Indian aggression on our eastern border were later exposed as our own initiation. These are facts that embarrass our claims of persecution.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37976 Feb 19, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Harami, since you have left Islam then what the fuk are you doing here? On a Pakistani forum and that too on a thread titled on our Paigambar?
Hindu bastard, if the aversion from Islam has made you leave the membership then get as far away as possible and don't you show us your high ground that you are no more our member as you feel different.
The fact is that incomplete guys like you cannot become Muslims as your penis is 3 cms long when erected. Islam membership is for the guys who have the potential to reach minimum of 20cms so that thodda daan kiya ja sake sunnat styled and with the rest of the Lund, we gratify Hindu women. India Today sexual survey confirmed that 8 out of 10 Hindu women have physically or mentally copulated with a Muslim with chiseled lund.
Ask your mom and sissy. islamic lund is all about domination. Now fcuk off and ja ke apni ma ke ooper chaddar daal ---riksha wala chod ke chala gya hei ab tange walla ayega.
How can a twisted she-male lecture learned Mahmood? Discussion forums are not propriety homes of any nation or a faith. Penis sizes do not increase by conversion to any one faith. Last paragraphs sums up sick personality of this pride sake.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37977 Feb 19, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
http://dawn.com/2013/02/19/coe xistence-with-india-ii/
This article is from DAWN..the paper MOHAMMED ALI JINNAH founded...
Nothing,absolutely nothing,can explain the relationship between Muslim rulers and Hindu subjects as well as this article!
There are few voices but none of the political parties pay any attention to alter education and mind set of the masses.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37978 Feb 19, 2013
Thus, it was natural for the ancient people of the subcontinent to dream of a united India even if it was no more possible. Long before the Muslim conquerors, India had Ashoka, Kanishka and Harshwardhana who ruled large parts of India with no less glory than the Muslims did. It was hardly anything abnormal if some nostalgic sons of the soil wished to restore their past glory in their own land, while the majority did not share the dream. Hindus have lived in this land for more than 4000 years with a deep sense of belonging. On the contrary, our Muslim ancestors came 1000 years ago and did not develop a sense of belonging. They did not assimilate or integrate with the people they ruled, keeping their identity as foreigners, with loyalty to the holy lands of Arabia. The British also ruled as foreigners but they did not demand a part of India like we did; they agreed to leave India while we did not, although we declared that we were not Indians. Our self-righteousness so limits our sense of justice that what we practice with great pomp and show, seems hateful to us if others desire it.
Justice and honesty demand that facts be examined before we accept or reject a claim. The facts did not verify the claim that India aspired to annex Pakistan or a part of it. Although a limited right wing of Indian politics threatened to avenge the wrongs of history, yet that mood never dominated India. On the contrary our opinion makers and the ulema on this side of the border kept pushing up on mass level the hype to conquer Kashmir and hoist our flag over the “Red Fort”.
It is difficult in Pakistan to state the fact that India did not annex Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka or another dependent country. It did not annex Bangladesh which achieved its separation from Pakistan purely with Indian Army action. The wars which we claimed as Indian aggression on our eastern border were later exposed as our own initiation. These are facts that embarrass our claims of persecution.
amazing write up

but is there an introspection in muslims?

i doubt it

they are TOO TOO brain dead and deluded
Mahmood--

Shanghai, China

#37979 Feb 19, 2013
Randi-putra Randi Chaddi- you claim to be a Hindoo,....then what the fck are you doing here for last so many years ? First answer that....& what do you get in return ? Incessant ramming....

One vcan only conclude that you and your Kattu family just loves ...ramming by Hindoo Lund !

Why ?

Handicap lund mein koi maza nahi haey.....isn't it !
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37980 Feb 19, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice language, keep it up.
Monique

Danielson, CT

#37981 Feb 19, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Western or Desi education is immaterial when one gets down to talking to dogs, you have to bark at them to intimidate them as they only respect the entity that barks at them louder than they can. Haraamkhor, teri English ka satyanash ho gya na? Badda ghamand tha na tujhe? Thesaurus gai tail lene yaha toe tu badda deadly trike se fansa tha. AN EUNUCH ? LMAO !!!!!!
You should stay in your burka baby doll and wait till I come to give you the punishment you always beg for, so pleadingly amorous! Keep the hot scented oils ready for tonite. The whip you love is well oiled and ready. You will love the way you will be dominated tonite. Ohhhhhhhhhh Sally !!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Location hidden

#37982 Feb 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
amazing write up
but is there an introspection in muslims?
i doubt it
they are TOO TOO brain dead and deluded
The writer is probably an EXCEPTION....I don't think the majority thinks even remotely close to this...

but,they can no longer ignore history or the reality of the next door "kaffir" country growing fast..plus,there is a lot of despondency about the killings in Pakistan...

they have hit the bottom...time to finish them..you and me worry about historical wrongs....unless there is a wake up in India-Islam is a threat to secularism and peaceful co existence..nothing much is going to change.

I think guys like Narendra Modi will hard eye ball them but wont lean on them too much..

my 2 cents and my take!

Location hidden

#37983 Feb 19, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few voices but none of the political parties pay any attention to alter education and mind set of the masses.
Political course correction takes a LONG WHILE.

Patience is needed by all for true change to come.

In my view,the historical wrongs MUST BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT BY ALL before even a semblance of reconcilation takes place.

India must use it's growing economic clout to break up Islamism in the Muslim-dominated areas of the subcontinent!

Pakistan is ersatz India and nothing more!
Observer

Danielson, CT

#37984 Feb 19, 2013
http://dawn.com/2013/02/19/coe xistence-with-india-ii/
DO NOT miss reading this article..some semblance of sanity is returning to Muslim thinking...takes a lot of bombs killings and casualties but some how somewhere SENSE PREVAILS!!!
Nice read. Sensible, balanced and thought provoking. It will definitely go over MUQ's head.
Sikander

Anonymous Proxy

#37989 Feb 19, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice read. Sensible, balanced and thought provoking. It will definitely go over MUQ's head.
Typical fill in sentence when one doesn't know what to write. What a waster... heh heh
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37990 Feb 19, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-4

Fourth Attribute : Absolute Ownership

25. The Verse continues:“LAHU MA FI AL SAMAWAT WA AL ARDH”(i.e. His are all things in the Heavens and on earth)

Whatever is to be found in this Universe belongs to Allah. He is the owner of every thing and there is no one who has ownership of any thing in this universe.

26. Some people might point out to the things that they “own” on this earth and which are their “personal property”.

Every one knows that this is not “Absolute ownership” it is only for temporary period. The moment the person’s life ends, all his claims of “Ownership” vanish into thin air.

27. All of their so called “possessions and personal properties” pass into other’s hands. This “change of batons” might continue till the end of Human life on this earth and everything returns back to the One who was the Original Owner!!

No humans has created any thing on this Universe, or Earth, they only used existing material which were already provided by Allah and once the human life ends, every thing return back to the Creator.

28. This attribute negates that any one has some share in this Universe, or there is something which they have created or some one has any claim on any item in this Universe.

29. Quran at other places expressively asks these so call “pretenders” of Divinity to show and point “any thing which they have created in this Universe” and says that “they have not created anything not even a wing of mosquito”.

So this unique quality of Allah is not shared by any one else in this Universe

(Contd.)
Likhith Shashidhar

Anonymous Proxy

#37993 Feb 19, 2013
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the love Sally has for the punishments I give her for being a bad girl? Sally and I are girls just having some fun. Right Sally babes?
What do you do for a living as yoo spend the whole day out here on this forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min danetoo 432,171
Almost half of Muslims worldwide are estimated ... 45 min Islam Forbids 6
YD: vote for Superman in UK elections on May 7! 48 min Islam Forbids 6
Muslim Men, Think Twice! 2 hr Rusty Tin Can 1
News Muslim Decides Islam Forbids Him From Paying $3... 3 hr Polaris 5
The End is near 3 hr Polaris 51
News Turkey's Top Muslim Cleric Calls Pope Francis "... 3 hr Polaris 26
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr BMZ 217,208
Canadians converting to Islam 3 hr Polaris 92
The Turkish genocide of the Armenian people. 10 hr Sean 115
Former Playboy Model Converts to Islam 10 hr Darth Yoda 83
More from around the web