No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37983 Feb 19, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few voices but none of the political parties pay any attention to alter education and mind set of the masses.
Political course correction takes a LONG WHILE.

Patience is needed by all for true change to come.

In my view,the historical wrongs MUST BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT BY ALL before even a semblance of reconcilation takes place.

India must use it's growing economic clout to break up Islamism in the Muslim-dominated areas of the subcontinent!

Pakistan is ersatz India and nothing more!
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#37984 Feb 19, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
http://dawn.com/2013/02/19/coe xistence-with-india-ii/
DO NOT miss reading this article..some semblance of sanity is returning to Muslim thinking...takes a lot of bombs killings and casualties but some how somewhere SENSE PREVAILS!!!
Nice read. Sensible, balanced and thought provoking. It will definitely go over MUQ's head.
Sikander

Dallas, TX

#37989 Feb 19, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice read. Sensible, balanced and thought provoking. It will definitely go over MUQ's head.
Typical fill in sentence when one doesn't know what to write. What a waster... heh heh
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37990 Feb 19, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-4

Fourth Attribute : Absolute Ownership

25. The Verse continues:“LAHU MA FI AL SAMAWAT WA AL ARDH”(i.e. His are all things in the Heavens and on earth)

Whatever is to be found in this Universe belongs to Allah. He is the owner of every thing and there is no one who has ownership of any thing in this universe.

26. Some people might point out to the things that they “own” on this earth and which are their “personal property”.

Every one knows that this is not “Absolute ownership” it is only for temporary period. The moment the person’s life ends, all his claims of “Ownership” vanish into thin air.

27. All of their so called “possessions and personal properties” pass into other’s hands. This “change of batons” might continue till the end of Human life on this earth and everything returns back to the One who was the Original Owner!!

No humans has created any thing on this Universe, or Earth, they only used existing material which were already provided by Allah and once the human life ends, every thing return back to the Creator.

28. This attribute negates that any one has some share in this Universe, or there is something which they have created or some one has any claim on any item in this Universe.

29. Quran at other places expressively asks these so call “pretenders” of Divinity to show and point “any thing which they have created in this Universe” and says that “they have not created anything not even a wing of mosquito”.

So this unique quality of Allah is not shared by any one else in this Universe

(Contd.)
Likhith Shashidhar

Anonymous Proxy

#37993 Feb 19, 2013
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the love Sally has for the punishments I give her for being a bad girl? Sally and I are girls just having some fun. Right Sally babes?
What do you do for a living as yoo spend the whole day out here on this forum?
MUQ--

Shanghai, China

#37995 Feb 19, 2013
In the whole post I could not understand how you are so sure of Tarzan Yell part of Aramaic and our Mohammad's yell..Errr...I mean prayer >>>
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Friends & foes,
One of the statement, based on his vast observation and intellect, of Winston Churchill is noteworthy in present context. Doing research on Muslim societies he described it at the end of the 19th century: the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society.
Today we find MUQ likes claiming again that God’s language is Arabic, and dragging Arabs and Muslims to one step closer to complete degeneration.
Do one need to be an expert to find out how fraud he is ? Nope…….
In Judaism Hebrew is the God’s language. If Muslims call themselves part of Judaism, if Muslims call Abraham and Moses as their prophet also how can they claim only Arabic is God’s language ? Does it mean that Moses was a fraud who showed ten commandments carved by God on stone slabs (in Hebrew (or Aramaic?)) in His own language ? But carved on stone a language seems more authentic then 2nd hand whispering in ear, isn’t it? Zakir and MUQ may say Gibril and God spoke different languages, well then whole revelation becomes lost in translation !
Then in Vedic religion, "speech" Vac, i.e. the language of liturgy, now known as Vedic Sanskrit, was considered the language of the gods. But Hindoos have evolved and don’t fight over it, knowing the facts.
What are the facts?
The formal study of language began in India with Panini, the 50th century BC grammarian who formulated 3,959 rules of Sanskrit morphology. Panini’s systematic classification of the sounds of Sanskrit into consonants and vowels, and word classes, such as nouns and verbs, was the first known instance of its kind. The language evolved too and today google ‘most scientific language’ and you will know the difference (Chaddi- ur phokat source also say the same) it made in science.
But I don’t say it’s God’s language………..
Then in the Middle East Sibawayh made a detailed description of Arabic in 9th century AD in his monumental work, Al-kitab fi al-nahw (The Book on Grammar), as first attempt to establish Arabic as a language. I mean, during Mohammad’s time Arabic was not a language only…….they probably yelled at each other in mixture of Aramaic and animal sound………..later part like Tarzan!
Then MUQ’s belief that God wrote Quran in his backyard yesterday after Arab league established what is ‘Classical Arabic’ few decades back is just a glimpse of retrogression and rot and fraud in Islamic society .
Yes friends and foes Islam is the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society. MUQ and Chaddi are just sample s and proof of that rot.
For this MUQ (or Chaddi) need not have to ask for proof, and I need not be an expert – He just has to stand before mirror and ask for proof to his own impression in support of his doctrine !!!!
To know that his doctrine is fraudulent he need not be an expert either !
Luv
HK

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37996 Feb 19, 2013
Dear MUQ,
Good question ! First let’s see what is Tarzan yell. As all the white sources mention-

The Tarzan yell is the distinctive, ululating yell of the character Tarzan, as portrayed by actor Johnny Weissmuller in the films based on the character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs, starting with Tarzan the Ape Man (1932). The yell was a creation of the movies, based on what Burroughs described in his books as simply "the victory cry of the bull ape."

Now try to ape it in nasal voice….what d’ya find ? Aaaanh…

yaaaaaaaaanh…hoooooon…Grrrrrrr …!

Who can deny that above is not the original yelling of Mohammad-

Aaaaalah …..hooooooon…..Aaaakbr……??????
MUQ-- wrote:
In the whole post I could not understand how you are so sure of Tarzan Yell part of Aramaic and our Mohammad's yell..Errr...I mean prayer >>><quoted text>
MUQ ka Baap--

Shanghai, China

#37997 Feb 19, 2013
Haramkhor apney baap kou gali deta haey ? I made you piece of Sht after a hard work on ur Ammi ...and now you say some Allah did that ????
MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-4
Fourth Attribute : Absolute Ownership
25. The Verse continues:“LAHU MA FI AL SAMAWAT WA AL ARDH”(i.e. His are all things in the Heavens and on earth)
Whatever is to be found in this Universe belongs to Allah. He is the owner of every thing and there is no one who has ownership of any thing in this universe.
26. Some people might point out to the things that they “own” on this earth and which are their “personal property”.
Every one knows that this is not “Absolute ownership” it is only for temporary period. The moment the person’s life ends, all his claims of “Ownership” vanish into thin air.
27. All of their so called “possessions and personal properties” pass into other’s hands. This “change of batons” might continue till the end of Human life on this earth and everything returns back to the One who was the Original Owner!!
No humans has created any thing on this Universe, or Earth, they only used existing material which were already provided by Allah and once the human life ends, every thing return back to the Creator.
28. This attribute negates that any one has some share in this Universe, or there is something which they have created or some one has any claim on any item in this Universe.
29. Quran at other places expressively asks these so call “pretenders” of Divinity to show and point “any thing which they have created in this Universe” and says that “they have not created anything not even a wing of mosquito”.
So this unique quality of Allah is not shared by any one else in this Universe
(Contd.)
Christopher

London, UK

#37999 Feb 19, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Western or Desi education is immaterial when one gets down to talking to dogs, you have to bark at them to intimidate them as they only respect the entity that barks at them louder than they can. Haraamkhor, teri English ka satyanash ho gya na? Badda ghamand tha na tujhe? Thesaurus gai tail lene yaha toe tu badda deadly trike se fansa tha. AN EUNUCH ? LMAO !!!!!!
ha ha ha what a thrashing imi2000 got on the an eunuch issue from Tom. Tom was literally kicking the ass of IMI2000 with his English leather boots. IMI is an illiterate jhopadpatti dweller who knows English just like dogs know verbal commands. It is you who is the dog of this forum with your jhopadpatti language.
IMI2000--

Shanghai, China

#38000 Feb 19, 2013
Jhopaadpatti dweller , so what? Come and see I have TV, Fridge, computer everything in my Jhoprdi....me and my brather Rustam have shop-lifted all of them ....and now run them by stealing power from overhead sarkari power cables.

I have a small mosque also in my Jhoprdi.....aur tou aur my Jhoprdi is so spacious thet it has a small red light area also where my sisi and ammi practices their profession...

he...he... my friends call my Jhoprdi - MECCA !
Christopher wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha what a thrashing imi2000 got on the an eunuch issue from Tom. Tom was literally kicking the ass of IMI2000 with his English leather boots. IMI is an illiterate jhopadpatti dweller who knows English just like dogs know verbal commands. It is you who is the dog of this forum with your jhopadpatti language.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38001 Feb 19, 2013
Recently I had been to Bhopal’s Muslim gully and saw MUQ standing in a square with a huge placard for collecting donation.

HK; Kya hal haey Budhdey, bardey sukhey sukhey lag rahey hou ?

MUQ: What to say, all Indians are anti Muslim…….could not collect even 100 rupees so far in two days…in this Muslim majority area!

HK: Hmmmm……why ?

MUQ: They say I am too honest …and my placard too !

I looked at the placard …..There child Chaddi’s innocent photo was with skull cap and it read-

Rahim Chaddi is a little Paki orphan who walks 5 miles to school each day,
With your help of just 2 rupee a month we can buy a whip and make the lazy bastrd run !!!
- Mulla MUQ for Taliban
Monique

Ardsley, NY

#38002 Feb 20, 2013
Likhith Shashidhar wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living as yoo spend the whole day out here on this forum?
I perform Khitan on Muslim males with my teeth. I am assuming you know what it means.
LOL!!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#38003 Feb 20, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Harami, since you have left Islam then what the fuk are you doing here? On a Pakistani forum and that too on a thread titled on our Paigambar?
Hindu bastard, if the aversion from Islam has made you leave the membership then get as far away as possible and don't you show us your high ground that you are no more our member as you feel different.
The fact is that incomplete guys like you cannot become Muslims as your penis is 3 cms long when erected. Islam membership is for the guys who have the potential to reach minimum of 20cms so that thodda daan kiya ja sake sunnat styled and with the rest of the Lund, we gratify Hindu women. India Today sexual survey confirmed that 8 out of 10 Hindu women have physically or mentally copulated with a Muslim with chiseled lund.
Ask your mom and sissy. islamic lund is all about domination. Now fcuk off and ja ke apni ma ke ooper chaddar daal ---riksha wala chod ke chala gya hei ab tange walla ayega.
so what yu want to convey is that as soon as a muslim abandons islam (like the millions in russia, india and africa) his schlong reduces to 3 cms.

and also because of that he stops fornicating like a dog
. Then therefor all dogs are born muslims. Take up a project to chamfer all dog dicks in mosques or islam will be in danger.

inbred muslim u urself used the term "chisseled lun"....u mean ur mullah used a chisel to cut u up. U must have howled loudly

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#38004 Feb 20, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim
you are so illiterate and brain dead that u dont even know the name of ur muslim father
you only google and quote the information. You have no first hand information because u were in a madressa for 20 years howling away the koran
u dont even know to uncord the nadaa of ur salwar before defecating
and after defecating u go straight to the mosque
In india there are pvt citizens carrying licensed bores under exceptional categories
google and find out
not a mail from Harminder.

Location hidden

#38005 Feb 20, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to create some educational credentials for yourself! Would love to see what a delusional low life chamar inbred Muslim comes up with.
Ghatia insaan with a ghetto upbringing, all you have is talk.
Let me put it this way - our recent showdown on "An Eunuch" and "A Eunuch" was good enough to show you a sample of my qualifications. There is no point in showing you what power I do hold in academics as you will trash it exactly if I sent a Harvard graduate with his degrees to a zoo to show it to a monkey for approval. What do you think that monkey is going to do to paper degrees.

I am getting my silent approvals/disapproval from the enemy camp which is good enough for this kind of theater and you should take caution because in the quest to have the last word, you are not letting the "An Eunuch" episode silently blow away and are insisting that "AN Eunuch" is the right one.

http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/improve/english...

However, I can challenge you to present your qualifications so that I can systematically dismantle your platform and beat you in your own game. Want to roll the dice? You, your qualifications and my cross questions? Hei teri kaali gaand mein dumm?

Location hidden

#38006 Feb 20, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
so what yu want to convey is that as soon as a muslim abandons islam (like the millions in russia, india and africa) his schlong reduces to 3 cms.
and also because of that he stops fornicating like a dog
. Then therefor all dogs are born muslims. Take up a project to chamfer all dog dicks in mosques or islam will be in danger.
inbred muslim u urself used the term "chisseled lun"....u mean ur mullah used a chisel to cut u up. U must have howled loudly
Chump change writing on behalf of harminder. Get a job AHole !

Location hidden

#38007 Feb 20, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a twisted she-male lecture learned Mahmood? Discussion forums are not propriety homes of any nation or a faith. Penis sizes do not increase by conversion to any one faith. Last paragraphs sums up sick personality of this pride sake.
Sally has rightly pointed out that mahmood is a Hindu who is busy trashing Islam. If his aversion to Islam is so deep then he should quietly distance himself away from it. You do know that there are posters here who can fake IP. Mississauga, Canada is an IP that is like United States and UK and that can be easily faked and if the same Mahmood starts writing against Hinduism, would you take it? The language adopted by Sally can not be termed appropriate if circumstances were different but in this theater, such a barrage of assaults is needed. I am seeing how pathetic is the IQ of most of the guys against Islam that it is making guys like Muq look like Einstein.

Location hidden

#38008 Feb 20, 2013
British PM David Cameron on Wednesday described the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar as "a deeply shameful event in British history". He, however, did not apologise.

His remarks are likely to be seen as to woo around 1.5 million British voters of Indian origin ahead of a 2015 election.

It is really laughable because Sikh who are seen as Heroes among Indians, actually helped British rule over India during their entire presence in the Indian subcontinent. Brits used them as foot soldiers to subdue Afghans and dumb sikhs were happy doing that as in a battle with Afghans they were always the losers and only under British they were able to score a battle or two.

Sikhs never were for a Hindu India and preferred an English role and right until today they have exactly done that. They discriminate against Hindus and see them as low lives - they clearly distinguish their religion as a separate entity despite Hindu zealots like harminder who keep intermingling their religion with Sikh's.
MUQ---

Shanghai, China

#38009 Feb 20, 2013
What's your problem man ? Isn't Chaddi bastrd a lazy bum? Don't you see he has made me a Jew.....he called me Einstein ??

I tried his bachcha chaddi photo in my placard......but I tell you he still needs whipping to walk straight !

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Recently I had been to Bhopal’s Muslim gully and saw MUQ standing in a square with a huge placard for collecting donation.
HK; Kya hal haey Budhdey, bardey sukhey sukhey lag rahey hou ?
MUQ: What to say, all Indians are anti Muslim…….could not collect even 100 rupees so far in two days…in this Muslim majority area!
HK: Hmmmm……why ?
MUQ: They say I am too honest …and my placard too !
I looked at the placard …..There child Chaddi’s innocent photo was with skull cap and it read-
Rahim Chaddi is a little Paki orphan who walks 5 miles to school each day,
With your help of just 2 rupee a month we can buy a whip and make the lazy bastrd run !!!
- Mulla MUQ for Taliban
MUQ---

Shanghai, China

#38010 Feb 20, 2013
Arey bhai Chaddi kE ghar mein itna sannata kyon haey ???? I know you want to ask this.....

Well, Chaddi apney ghaar mein apni gaand palat kaar behosh parda haey , aur ooskey pariwar waley ooski jali hui chuttard aur gaand ka matam mana rahey hein ....silently !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min J_a_n 513,203
News Why Political Islam Matters 38 min Advents 1
News Kasco to Pay $110,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimina... 38 min Cecil Rhodes 1
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) 2 hr Creem paula Abdul 16
News Anti-Islam note leaves Des Moines community shaken 2 hr Hillary got thumped 11
Must watch - Erdogan threatens europe 3 hr bdv 1
News Preparing for the worst 3 hr Advents 11
More from around the web