No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37879 Feb 18, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. I haven't read any noel written by an Indian author. Some 8 months ago I was in India, I came very close to reading "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" but seeing the author's name (sharma), I chucked it out of my Kunchenjunga Apartment on Peddar Road. Apparently it hit some cyclist who went and crashed in to an Ambulance that was entering Jaslok hospital causing it tumble and throwing the dead body of Dhwaneel Shroff out of the ambulance. It created some ruckus in the surroundings from Jaslok to Woodlands building on the Warden road. No one came out of their homes for next two days out of the fear of the unknown.
there are no inbred muslims living in kanchenjunga as there is no mosque for miles around…except that deadmans tomb at haji ali

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#37880 Feb 18, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
BhosrdiK ...MUQ kou aur apney kou churda chamar bolta haey public mein ???? Don't you know as a rule all Muslim go to Haj in unstched clothes ?
Apney Baddu handler kE jhaba mein jhank aur bol,
Kya dekha ? Hawa mein latakta ek lamba dou gol !
Aur kya bolta haey bE ....anap shanap...? Muslim lund kou dandey markar sutana pardta haey....jaganey kE liey ?<quoted text>
Abe paagal ki aulaad, MUQ is the descendant of the Maulvis who accompanied Muhammad bin Qasim in to his conquest of Sindh in 8th century. Some royal blooded warriors from Ghazi clan and some clergy blooded holy souls did stayed back in India and now the son of those holy men, MUQ, has found his passage back to RSA.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37881 Feb 18, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Babaji, imi is 6 feet 4 in high and a Krav Maga enthusiast. In no time he can crack your shin, humerus & Radius / Ulna bones in pieces and cripple you for life if you ever came face top face with him in hostile climate.
a muslim learning an israeli self defence technique?

he MUST be stoned to death by the shariat court . he should know the islamic weapons of mass dog like fcking his real sisters to increase his tadaat.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37883 Feb 18, 2013
Ha....ha....Ain't Quasim and his Maulavi were packed up from Sind in live cow hide as a gift for Calif ? Otherwise also MUQ's ancestor's story of doing marathon under Hindoo chase , in Ghagra Choli to Bhopal will be interesting ........

I wonder if patriot MUQ would prefer to be called Chamar -descendent......rather than chhaka Maulavi ....!
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe paagal ki aulaad, MUQ is the descendant of the Maulvis who accompanied Muhammad bin Qasim in to his conquest of Sindh in 8th century. Some royal blooded warriors from Ghazi clan and some clergy blooded holy souls did stayed back in India and now the son of those holy men, MUQ, has found his passage back to RSA.

MILKY WAY

#37884 Feb 18, 2013
Tujhey kaisey pata ki asli kaun haey nakli kaun haey ? Budhdhi Tawaiwaf ki Burdhapey ki bhool- terey ankhon mein bhi terey tattey chipkey huey haey lagta haey !
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
kyon be mujre ki fasal - naqali imi aur Muq ko dekh tali baja raha hey? What happened to your over smart mouth?

MILKY WAY

#37885 Feb 18, 2013
Tu bhi MUQ ki chuttard dekh kar ootha haey aaj lagta haey....Apni chuttrad sungh kaar dekh jalney ki boo aa rahhi haey !

Bhosrdi Ka apni chutard pE mut nahi tou lal honey kE pahley wou jal kaar kala hou jaeyga !

Churi...chakku.....ha....ha... .hath nahi bhosrdi K kattu O ka lully kat jata haey !

Ha.....ha.....ha....
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....kyon, saab ki laat zor se paddee kya? Cho0ttadd lal ho rhi hey thaddi ! Churri chaku se mat khel is -se haat katt jata hei. Go and play with goti dabba & danda.

MILKY WAY

#37886 Feb 18, 2013
Well friend you have probably not considered - chowkidars, jamadars, mehters of that place !
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
there are no inbred muslims living in kanchenjunga as there is no mosque for miles around…except that deadmans tomb at haji ali
Sam

Mesquite, NV

#37889 Feb 18, 2013
Muslims are good for nothing people.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37890 Feb 18, 2013
Sam wrote:
Muslims are good for nothing people.
.....well......They ,have pretty good Oil...
Am proud b Indian

Satellite Provider

#37891 Feb 18, 2013
Hindus
Khud k bhagwan mov k pende k hai
tum loga aur tumara dharm aur tumara shiv terrorist hai une ek jaga bait k khali yech sikhaya sb ko inko gali unko gali do bol k
Actually tumare dharm dharmich ny hai khali bnae hovi history hai

hamare Quran jo bola gaya hai wo sab aj zameen me maujood with proof k sath tumare yaha kya hai be kafira
Deedat

Bangalore, India

#37892 Feb 18, 2013
8th Party that contributed to formation of Islam and one of its pillar:

The Sabeans

W. St. Clair-Tisdall (W.St. Clair Tisdal, The Sources of Islam, The Orgins of the Koran, pp.236-237) writes that the Sabeans inhabited Syria. They were the followers of Seth and Idris. Sabeans fasted for 30 days from night to sunrise, observed Eid and prayed for the dead without prostration. MUHAMMAD SIMPLY COPIED THEIR SYSTEM OF FASTING (ONLY CHANGE MADE WAS FASTING FROM DAWN TO DUSK) AND RETAINED THE CELEBRATION OF EID AND THE PRAYER FOR THE DEAD IN EXACTLY THE SAME FASHION AS THE SABEANS.The rules on fasting as prescribed in verses 2:183-187 were adapted from the Holy Scriptures of the Sabeans. IN FACT, THE QUR’AN CONFIRMS ITSELF THAT THE SYSTEM OF FASTING WAS A COPY-CAT FROM OTHER FAITH, BUT REMAINING COY ABOUT WHICH RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURE MUHAMMAD COPIED FROM.
Here is verse 2:183 that says that the Islamic system of fasting is the mimicry of the other faith (Sabeans, of course):

Quran 2.183 O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-
The Sabeans possessed a book called ‘Pages of Seth. They observed 7 prayers a day, 5 of which were at the same hours as chosen by Muhammad. They also venerated Ka’ba. Muhammad, learned about the Holy Scripture of the Sabeans from Bahira, the monk and from Salman, the Persian, because both of them had spent a considerable amount of time in Syria and were well aware about the sources, rituals and the religious doctrine of the Sabeans. MUHAMMAD SIMPLY INCORPORATED THOSE IN THE QUR’AN—PASSING THEM AS ALLAH’S DICTUM.

On the Sabeans, the Dictionary of Islam (Hughes Dictionary of Islam, p.551) writes that they worshipped the stars secretly but openly professed to be Christians. Others say that they were of the religion of Sabi, the son of Seth, the son of Adam. Some say they were of the religion of Noah. Their Qiblah was towards the south, from whence the wind blows.

No doubt, after learning about the Sabeans Muhammad was profoundly impressed by their religion and hastened to incorporate some of their rituals in Islam. He regarded them as the true believers of Allah. In fact, the Dictionary Islam (ibid) writes that the Arabs used to call Muhammad as Sabi (and from same word Sahaba/companions and Sahib came)—he who has departed from the religion of the Quraysh. The Qur’an mentions them 3 times in the following verses:

Quran 2.062 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Quran 5.069 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Quran22.017 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians, Christians, Magians, and Polytheists,- Allah will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for Allah is witness of all things.

Note that those verses also contain the Jews, the Christians and the Magians (Zoroastrians).
pakistani muslim

United States

#37893 Feb 18, 2013
bhai jan ap ko shak hai na kai hazrat muhammad saw nai edhar sai ye li thie pr ap sabit kro
warna fast(roza) to jesus pr bhi farz thai r christians pr bhi wo bhi usi khuda ko mante hain jo muhammad saw ka khuda hai r hum sab ka hai
r mushrik kai kahne pr muhammad saw nai chand ko do tukre kaise kr dya
can u give the answer
it iz only miracle f allah
aik mouqa pr pani ki kami thie to allah kai hukam sai un kai hath sai pani nikalna shoro ho gya
can u prove this by modern science
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37894 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The kink is in you, because you are making illogical claims.
When you do not know any Arabic, why you speak 'so authoritatively" on Quran and its contents and that "this verse means this and only this"
Is it not the "kink"? What else.
Any writing and proofs and evidence by Muslim scholars of earliest times do not carry any weight with you....but non coherent biased writings of so called Western Scholars are taken as "Direct revelation" by your mind.
What else is called Kink? My stand is very clear and I do not make twists and turns to prove my claim.
If you do not know Arabic, then Arabic Translation of Human Right declaration is available. Copy it and compare it with Chapter 112 of Quran and any Arabic knowing person would tell you what is what.
You are avoiding to discuss your family background and your early education, are you ashamed of it?
Who were your parents and how they arranged your education in your formative years?
Open up, if you do not want to discuss it on open threads, you can do it on my e-mail on one to one basis.
Do not be shy, I do not know what is your age and how long more you have to live in this world.
Why take a gamble with your life? What is it worth?
Ishaq, Tabari, Bukhari, Muslim, Hykal were all muslim scholars and I have read their works. Bare in mind, that anything written about Islam was done approx 200 years after the fact and in some cases even later, as a result, those writings have to be treated with reservation.

Show me a biography of Mohammad written by any of his companions?

Show me a tafsir of the Koran written by any of his companions or relative?

Show me a copy of sura 112 written during the lifetime of Mohammad?

Looking forward to your response.

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37898 Feb 18, 2013
Mumbai’s sex ratio: 722 girls to 1,000 boys

MUMBAI: In a sign that the government's efforts to curb female foeticide may be bearing fruit in the city, Mumbai's sex ratio at birth has inched up in comparison to the previous year. Sex ratio at birth is the number of girls born per 1,000 boys. According to the data compiled by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), the sex ratio at birth for 2012 stood at 722 girls per 1,000 males, up from 717 in 2011.

While experts view the increase in female births as a positive sign, it is still way below the national average of 752 girls born per 1,000 males.

A total of 1.8 lakh babies were born in the city in 2012, of whom 92,960 are boys and 75,728 girls. In 2011, of the 1.7 lakh neonates, 87,408 were boys and 70,155 girls.

The BMC's health officials have attributed the improvement to awareness drives and increased action against sonography centres that illegally conduct sex determination tests and abortion of female foetuses. The state government and the BMC launched a renewed campaign against female foeticides following the 2010 Census report, which showed that the average sex ratio at birth had dipped to as low as 683 girls per 1,000 boys.

Government agencies roped in non-governmental organizations and college students to spread the message of gender equality.

Experts said that along with the ongoing government action, mindsets need to undergo a sea change.

Meena Gopal, associate professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), said that though the sex ratio has improved, deep-rooted discrimination against the girl child is still widespread. "The situation will only change if steps are taken at every level to do away with discrimination against the female child. Awareness about laws and education could help," said Gopal.

----------

Ans.

It definitely indicates rise in homosexuality among Hindus as we can see how two gay Hindus Mr HK and Mr Chump Change are busy in suggestive homosexuality as if there is no tomorrow. Mind you, both have claimed their residence in Mumbai despite of the fact that both are from Bihar and UP respectively.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37899 Feb 18, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Well friend you have probably not considered - chowkidars, jamadars, mehters of that place ! <quoted text>
hmm yea

pedder road also has those muslim pimps and muslim beggars. They are routinely hammered by residents frequently and handed over to police.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37901 Feb 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....well......They ,have pretty good Oil...
And,USA has the fracking technology and I have NOT WRITTEN USA OFF!

I am gonna keep my sentences very brief...I dont wanna be called "diarrhoea""):) :):):)

The so called god does silly things...like blessing a place like Arabia with oil and installing Wahabbi thugs to guard it!:):):):)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37902 Feb 18, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm yea
pedder road also has those muslim pimps and muslim beggars. They are routinely hammered by residents frequently and handed over to police.
I think the Israeli Consulate is on Peddar Road,Mumbai right?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37903 Feb 18, 2013
Most Corrupt man in the world is a muslim and a Saudi:

Most corrupt rulers are the saudis:

"The Saud family regard Saudi Arabia as a family business The sheer effrontery is breathtaking of a prince who will keep on talking about rights and wrongs, when you know (and he probably knows you know) that his cut may be 20% of the contract price."

The world of arms sales in Saudi Arabia was, is , "crooked":

"The question of corruption is obviously crucial ... the 'system' is at best an infernal nuisance, and it is potentially explosive - a time bomb under the regime "

It is a jungle(saudi arabia) inhabited by beasts of prey in which one must move with caution and uncertainty. The magnates are (justifiably) suspicious of one another and their agents."
Prince BANDAR BIN Sultan he recorded, "has, of course, a corrupt interest in all contracts".

Conservative defence secretary, Ian Gilmour (UK) admitted it. "You either got the business and bribed," he said, "or you didn't bribe and didn't get the business."

Many senior Saudi figures had to be paid off. The Labour government's new, young foreign secretary, David Owen, was educated about that in a frank dispatch:

"To secure a contract, a company must secure the support not merely of a senior prince, often through an established agent through whom very substantial commissions have to be paid; but also of many ministers and officials down the line." [document]

High-ranking Saudis took good care to keep these pay-offs secret from their people [article]. Intermediaries or relatives were often used. Sultan's youngest brother, Prince Ahmad, was, according to the embassy, an agent for BAE [profile].

Yet it was a commoner, the stout and moustachioed Adnan Khashoggi [biography], who boasted he had become the world's richest man as an agent. Saudi Arabia's head of intelligence, Kamal Adham, observed:

"A man like Khashoggi had obvious advantages to the princes since ... he could be disowned at any time without a family scandal. Such was not the case with people like Prince Ahmad." [document]

MILKY WAY

#37904 Feb 18, 2013
Well Chaddi , as a Kattu your midset is only and greatly influenced by Mohammad’s behavior. It reminds me-

1) Once in Independence Day Celebration in a School cute children were performing a dance drama on Nehru and as soon as they sang “…….chacha Nehru noo bachchey bardey hein pyarey….” There was a commotion in Muslim quarters……I went there slapped MUQ and Chaddi among them and asked “ What’s the trouble bubble..?”

MUQ & Chaddi : Our prophet loved only one child –Ayasha- and you call her pedophile ……Your Nehru loves hordes of children and you call him Hero ? Nahi …chalega…Allah hou Akbar….Nehru was orgy pedophile….!

2) Watching a Manoj Kumar Movie…Chaddi and MUQ were up in arms claiming Manoj Bhai is gay…..and censor should ban his movie ….as gay-giri is against the tenets of Islam !
Why they thought so ?

Ooops…because they found Manoj Kumar singing I that movie ‘……..Bas ehi ek bhool haar baar karta hoon , Admi hoon Admi sE pyar karta hoon……..!’
MUQ - wrote:
Mumbai’s sex ratio: 722 girls to 1,000 boys
MUMBAI: In a sign that the government's efforts to curb female foeticide may be bearing fruit in the city, Mumbai's sex ratio at birth has inched up in comparison to the previous year. Sex ratio at birth is the number of girls born per 1,000 boys. According to the data compiled by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), the sex ratio at birth for 2012 stood at 722 girls per 1,000 males, up from 717 in 2011.
While experts view the increase in female births as a positive sign, it is still way below the national average of 752 girls born per 1,000 males.
A total of 1.8 lakh babies were born in the city in 2012, of whom 92,960 are boys and 75,728 girls. In 2011, of the 1.7 lakh neonates, 87,408 were boys and 70,155 girls.
The BMC's health officials have attributed the improvement to awareness drives and increased action against sonography centres that illegally conduct sex determination tests and abortion of female foetuses. The state government and the BMC launched a renewed campaign against female foeticides following the 2010 Census report, which showed that the average sex ratio at birth had dipped to as low as 683 girls per 1,000 boys.
Government agencies roped in non-governmental organizations and college students to spread the message of gender equality.
Experts said that along with the ongoing government action, mindsets need to undergo a sea change.
Meena Gopal, associate professor at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), said that though the sex ratio has improved, deep-rooted discrimination against the girl child is still widespread. "The situation will only change if steps are taken at every level to do away with discrimination against the female child. Awareness about laws and education could help," said Gopal.
----------
Ans.
It definitely indicates rise in homosexuality among Hindus as we can see how two gay Hindus Mr HK and Mr Chump Change are busy in suggestive homosexuality as if there is no tomorrow. Mind you, both have claimed their residence in Mumbai despite of the fact that both are from Bihar and UP respectively.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37905 Feb 18, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....well......They ,have pretty good Oil...
We have our own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 413,628
I am a Muslim girl in love with a Hindu boy (Apr '08) 21 min arjun 1,097
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 min Frijoles 212,340
Charlie Hebdo's Mission Is To Provoke And Analy... 54 min Marco the atheist 352
New Program Profiles Muslims in Iceland 55 min Joe W 1
back off mr. netanyahu 1 hr Marco the atheist 45
Islam in America During the Slavery Years 1 hr Thinking 6
Let us ban Pornography in America 4 hr Thinking 130
More from around the web