No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54475 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37807 Feb 17, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Can MUQ write a book like Gita or Guru Granth Sahib ?
Neither Muq (Qidwai sahib) and collective 1.5 billion Muslims can produce a book like Gita or Guru Granth Sahib. The so called Islamic scholars like Zakir Naik, Anjum etc just runs when i ask them simple questions.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37808 Feb 17, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam exits as Red ants also exit
..I "also" agree ..I accept that "red" ants DO exist ....praise Allah..

Las Vegas, NV

#37809 Feb 17, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you..."limelight" is a word I like and that is why I keep posting here,I guess?!?!?!?:):
.."limelight" is a nice word ....I like "DIARRHEA"...but, it's very difficult to use in polite company ...:(
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37810 Feb 17, 2013
abu bakar wrote:
<quoted text>
islam iz a religion f piece i challenge u that before muslim rule in india give me one example of making non muslim to muslim bye force today islam iz one f the fastest spreading religion how it iz possible ? until muslims r not super power in the world?
madina charter is the one example of the muhammad(SAW) love with piece
what india is doing in kashmir?
Dear Abu Bakr

Islam is religion of “PIECE” AS IT LEAVES NON MUSLIMS IN PIECES.

If your challenge of producing an example to show that non- Muslims were converted to Islam with force, feel free to ask me and I will provide you with billion examples recorded by Muslims themselves. For starts read biography of Aurangzeb.

Till date I have not found a single well read Muslim in my life….

Much regards from an Agnostic

Las Vegas, NV

#37811 Feb 17, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaguar is not considered a luxury car anymore and has the same status as of East India Company that has been bought over by a Gujju businessman in the UK.
.this is what I found ...Jaguar..$$..50,000..to..94, 000..
...BMW..30,000..to..130,000..
...Mercedes..33,000..to..459,0 00..(that's more than a house !)..
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37812 Feb 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Maulana Sahib,
I believe I have already done it. I gave something better than Sura 112 and that was Article 18 of the charter of human rights. Now show me the orignal manuscripts of Sura Baqarah?
Looking forward to your response.
You do not even have the grace to say, no I could not do it.

And that is the kink in your personality.

Why are you avoiding your early education and how your parents brought you up on religious knowledge?

Open up and then might be your "kink" can be straightened.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37813 Feb 17, 2013
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-2

First attribute:“AL HAII ALQAYYUM”(The Living, the Self Subsiding)

10. This verse gives two Attributes of Allah, they are HAII and QAYYUM, and like AHAD, SAMAD , they have become Key words for Muslims, let us take them one by one.

A. Al HAII:

11. To translate it into English as “Living” does not give full meaning of this Arabic Word, especially when the prefix Al is added to it. It means that Allah is the “Only Living”. His is real living.

Humans say that we are also living, but their life has no comparison with Allah’s life. Human life has a very limited span. No one knows what he or she was before their birth and what shall happen to them when they die.

12. It is Allah who is Always living and He never dies. Our life is only a very imperfect copy of His life and there is no comparison.

To explain it further, some prophetic sayings say that “He is Living and Shall never die and He is the one who gives Life and Death to others”.

13. So First attribute of Allah is that He is always living, He was living before the start of Time and He shall be living when there is end of time. Except Allah, every one else shall have a taste of death.

At one place in Quran, Allah says “Every Soul shall have a taste of death….” No one is exception to this death, No Prophet, No angel, No one .

Everyone else’s life is a Gift from Allah, only Allah’s life is perfect and Eternal.

All this (and more) is concentrated in this single verse AL HAII!!

2. AL QAYYUM:

14. This is another Arabic word which cannot be properly translated by any Single English word. Self Subsisting, Eternal in no way convey the full meaning of the Arabic word Qayyum.

In Arabic QAYYUM is not the one who is Self Subsisting but one who is Supporting the Whole Universe. Without Him, this Universe cannot support itself. So it is Allah and His Power which is the cause of Existence of Universe and every thing in it.

Without Allah there is no way in which this Universe can exist or survive!!

15. Some people think that once God has created this Universe, His Job is over and now it is working in “Auto” mode. Little they realize that this Universe cannot exist or survive in Auto Mode.

Whatever “Auto” Mode we design and execute on devices and systems that we make, are really not in Auto. They are result of thinking and hardware and software that are built into it.

We find that none of our so called “auto” systems are fool proof, there are breakdowns, and glitches and life time and so many problems that need constant tweaking and intervention so to say.

16. How can one believe that this entire Universe is working in a “Super Auto mode”….our own Solar System is working for millions of years, what type of “Super Auto Mode” it is.

Quran says that “It is Allah which is supporting this Universe and if He would not support it, who else is there who can do it?”

All these ideas are built into this single Arabic Word AL QAYYUM.

17. So AL HAII and AL QAYYUM have become Unique word for Muslims and point only to Allah and no one else.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37814 Feb 17, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Can MUQ write a book like Gita or Guru Granth Sahib ?
Did GITA or Guru Granth Sahib made that claim that "no one can write a book like it" or you are making claim on behalf of these books?

Put GITA and VEDAS against each other...which one is better and more authentic? Do not ask me, ask your Hindu Scholars.

How many persons contributed in Guru Granth Sahib?

As for as Quran is concerned it is unique, there is no Arabic writing, past, present or in future than can stand before it.

There is no comparison between Quran and any other book in the world.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37815 Feb 17, 2013
abu bakar wrote:
<quoted text>
islam iz a religion f piece i challenge u that before muslim rule in india give me one example of making non muslim to muslim bye force today islam iz one f the fastest spreading religion how it iz possible ? until muslims r not super power in the world?
madina charter is the one example of the muhammad(SAW) love with piece
what india is doing in kashmir?
Muslims believe that Allah is one and incomparable and the purpose of existence is to love and serve Allah.[1][2] Muslims also believe that Islam is the complete and universal version of a primordial faith that was revealed at many times and places before, including through Abraham, Moses and Jesus, whom they consider prophets.[3] They maintain that the previous messages and revelations have been partially misinterpreted or altered over time,[4] but consider the Arabic Qur'an to be both the unaltered and the final revelation of Allah.

The primordial faith, began in the garden of Eden with the creation of Adam and Eve by God.
The universal primordial faith that began with Adam and
Eve is based on Adam and Eve accepting Satan's trust over God.

The Quran says:Quran says (English meaning translation):
"O Adam! dwell you and your wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as you wish: but don't approach this tree, or you run into harm and transgression.
" Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said:
"Your Lord only forbade you this tree, for not becoming angels or being alive for ever."
And he [Satan] swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

By deceit, Satan brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called them: "Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy to you?" They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If you (Allah) don't forgive us and don't bestow upon us your Mercy, we shall certainly be lost." (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind). On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood,- for a time." He said: "Therein shall you live, and therein shall you die; but from it shall you be taken out (at last)."

So, according to the Quran, the primordial faith of human beings, from the beginning, is trusting in Satan; of which Islam claims Muhammad is the final prophet sent by Allah to preserve the faith in Satan as mans sincere adviser.

" (Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind).
Synonyms: enmity, hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.

But the true God, the creator of Human life sent Jesus to save us humans from allowing Satan to destroy the good created in man by God.
Sorry Muslim, Islam chose the wrong God.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37816 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not even have the grace to say, no I could not do it.
And that is the kink in your personality.
Why are you avoiding your early education and how your parents brought you up on religious knowledge?
Open up and then might be your "kink" can be straightened.
I dont know Arabic so how can I possibly do it? No, I dont know how to translate Artilce 18 into Arabic but I tell this much, that if you took a general consensus, it would defeat Sura 112 hands down.

Now I have answered your question, its time for you to answer mine. The kink is in your personality not mine. You are the one avoiding the two questions I asked.

Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37818 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did GITA or Guru Granth Sahib made that claim that "no one can write a book like it" or you are making claim on behalf of these books?
Put GITA and VEDAS against each other...which one is better and more authentic? Do not ask me, ask your Hindu Scholars.
How many persons contributed in Guru Granth Sahib?
As for as Quran is concerned it is unique, there is no Arabic writing, past, present or in future than can stand before it.
There is no comparison between Quran and any other book in the world.
Dear Qidwai Sahib

Claims are made by insecure people only that’s why you will not find any BOASTING IN GITA OR GURU GRANTH SAHIB

As far as how many persons contributed in writing Guru Granth sahib it is very truthful as it states its authors. Guru Granth Sahib is not like Quran where BOSTING IS DONE AND AT THE SAME TIME ARABS FORGETS THAT WHILE WRITING HADITS THAT THEY WILL REVEAL ITS AUTHORS AND PASTE IT ON ALLAH.

Quran is not unique as believed by you. How Quran is unique?? What message did it bring that was not already present?? THE ONLY UNIQUE THING ABOUT QURAN IS SURA ANFAL “THE SWORD” WHERE IT SAYES THAT KILL ALL FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

I earlier asked you that which sect or school of Islamic thought you belong to and you avoided it by saying that it is internal matter of Islam, if you will state to which sect or sub-sect you belong it will be more helpful.

Quran is for kids, there are better books of religion on this planet then Quran.
Rohit

Mumbai, India

#37819 Feb 17, 2013
Afzal, a religious bigot who is inspired against the un-believers of India by the ideology from Arabia

Here is his full letter from Hindu

<<<< My Respected family members and the Believers [of Allah]. May Allah’s blessings be upon you all. A hundred thousand gratitude to Allah that He chose me for this stature. Also my greetings to all Believers [of Allah] that we all remained on the side of the truth and the right. May we all be on this path [of righteousness] and die for the truth and the right. This is my request to the members of my family that they should all respect the stature I have attained [by my execution] rather than nourishing a sense of loss and repentance on my death. May Allah be the savior and the protector for all of you.>>>

Gurus ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmins who followed Rig_veda and were followers of real truth Guru is a great example of emotional manipulation of the Dark ideology which spread from the desert which destroys the minds of young and innocent thinking that they will end up in heaven fact is Guru lived hell very much on this earth and their is no heaven for killing innocent people
why should converts of subcontinent follow this Dark ideology which is not their own which is not one of us which is not born on our land
best of luck in Hell Mr Guru

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37820 Feb 17, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahah Macaulay's brown children. You desi fool know all the grammar but not the spoken variety. Desi fool look at this link and see the headline http://www.newzimbabwe.com/opinion-7438-Mugab...
chump change, again you are fcuked here and you know it. AN before Eunuch ain't right and you know it and you forwarding me a newspaper from Zimbabwe (with Shona as their main language)can be even dumber than not admitting your mistake. I told ya - you are unemployed and useless because your education ain't worth a dime. How many times I have to keep busting you, moron? Ntungamili Nkomo is an African journalist who has obviously made the same grammatical error that you (another black from another banana republic) have made despite of the fact that Hindi is your main language and English is something as an embellishment to impress people. Moron, just look at the complete link you have forwarded me... it is corrected by someone as it reads
Mugabe+candidacy+fantasies+of+ a+eunuch/opinion aspx (A Eunuch)!
Omnipresent wrote:
<quoted text>
...you being one of the vilest, filthiest poster here speaks a lot about you and your upbringing and family background of chamars, bhangis and uncouth people.
chump change, I can understand as to why these abuses ! AN Eunuch was such an expose on your "charlatan's" English that I am sure you must have slapped yourself five or six times! Keep abusing more and more - I just love it ! It is like compliments ! LOL !

Location hidden

#37821 Feb 17, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha....ha....so now Brits are stale farts ? Bankruptcy is spreading in Europe .....progression is from south to north....and at present knocking at Germany's door !<quoted text>
Ha ha ! Jaguar is no more a white man's car so whites don't drive it anymore the way they used to drive it before. The fact is that better European car makers have overtaken that brand but it is still a white man whose cars world drives. About bankruptcy spreading in Europe - am I going to learn it from a man who sits in some corner in China where heavy censorship and anti west propaganda is on? Someone who hasn't read the right history and someone who is a twisted moron? Come on Kaji, gimme some break here ! I deserve more respect than this. LOL !
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Where will you stop ? In Iceland- they became bankrupt years before !
Wou ji haam tou rocket banatey hein.....West mein labour cheap haey thus they make cheap planes...so we outsource planes from west !
<quoted text>
Yaar, tu toe aise bakwas kar raha hei jaise Europe ki itnee fatti hui hei ki Ambassador cars and made in India Maruti chala rahe hein? Despite of going down in economy, England still drives Rover but hasn't started driving Chinese made cars.

Iceland has already made a comeback.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-209366...
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
I can understand your frustration in enlightenment with the knowledge imparted by me in line with-
1) Moses was Desert Krisha.
2) Abraham never existed.....and some Baddu named Abraham's foreskin might have dropped down on own (like chhipkili's tail) due to age and dead dry skin problem. So chopping healthy dk is no good.
3)Desert Bandit Mohammad has no relation with Quran.
4) Quran is a Chandamama type story.
In the end Muslims are born Gandoo......
Don't be depressed, go to Haridwar and consult Baba Ram Dev......he will put cleaning cloth in your one ear.....mop brain and take it out from other ear under Karn Yoga.......aur phir saab thik hou jaeyga !
Ha...ha...
Dear Kaji,

You are like a peasant in front of me when it comes to knowledge. Chinkoos are keeping a keen eye on you so you keep writing the stuff that pleases them. Neither you have access to all the press information nor you have free press there. Google has limited service on offer and youtube is heavily censored. You are living beyond iron curtain so whatever you say might be music to your Oriyya, Bihari and UP brothers but to me - it is simply a bakwas !

You must have noticed that I only replied because you constantly beckoned me to do so as on the first instance, I ignored it outrightly. You applied ABCD formula on me so I obliged you by replying back. I don't buy news from desi sources to start with and in this case you are a desi trapped behind an iron curtain.

Location hidden

#37822 Feb 17, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Have you noticed one important aspect of Haj ? Muslims go to Haj covering themselves with UN-stitched cloths !
WHY ????
I wonder why.....What's the point in going for such a long journey in Lungi and towel only.
In absence on Langot culture , these people must be going without undies .....(and stitched undies will be haram for haj)
Just imagine you are on way to Haj , in plane Air Hostess brushes your pelvic unitentionaly and you get a erection...volla....it will be so embarrassing ....even Muzzie cap is so small that you can't cover this natural feeling with it !
Chaddi darling can you revert how you Kattus over come this problems in life ?
Anything made in India is inferior - just anything ! Buy a coke in India and a coke abroad - made in India coke would not be so tasty as coke made abroad. Probably it is the water as formula is the same.

Buy a Mercedes Benz made in India - It would have 100s of defects as against the one made in Thailand. I am not even bringing the original German ones here.

Buy an apple that is grown in India against any apple bought from the shelves of imported apples, imported one would be far tastier. In Delhi Markets like GK, Hauz Khas, Green Park there are fruit sellers who sell Indian fruits and foreign fruits with a clear distinction - Indian fruit is cheap and foreign fruits are tastier and expensive.

Your opinion of Muslims is cheap because India has made them. These are not real Muslims but convert Muslims. The Muslims who were Hindus to start with but lowest of Hindus who couldn't afford to remain Hindus hence accepted Islam. When you see their UN stitched cloths, you should pity yourselves for falling to such low levels.

Real Muslims start from Pakistan - the ones who are Muslims since 800 CE. and then they go all the way to Middle east and north Africa. Since you have seen many Muslim "lunds" you know that they are all chille hue ! A chilla hua lund is constantly in tocuh with the sheath of cloth - underpant, lungi, pajama or langot ! It loses the sensitivity that a Hindu lund would have - by a woman touching the crotch would make a Hindu fall down in a state of orgasm - pattjhaddd types. A takes quite a while for a Muslim to get aroused and when he is aroused he bangs fuddis with fursat without "jhaddna" easily. That is why a fuddi who has been with a Islamic lund, never wants to have anything else - least from a Hindu. Have you ever seen a case where a Muslim girl has gone for a Hindu lund? I am not talking about Tawayafs and kothe walli ya naach gane wallis - I am speaking about regular Muslim females.

Location hidden

#37823 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother IM
Truth has power of its own. The person who is on true path, does not need to "enforce" his message with Expletives and abuses and insults for the other party. It is those people who have no truth and unable to answer the questions posed to them that resort to abuses and insults and laughter, so that somehow people' attention is taken off from the main subject.
I can pinpoint such persons after a cursory glance at their posts.
Muq Bhai, Salam !

I do not agree with your views on religion but at the same time I believe in a total freedom so what you do is not only accepted by me but is also respected. What I said about a Muslim child, I meant every word of it. You know very well that I am neither a Pakistani nor a Muslim but the fact is that I am an ex Hindu who is so disgruntled with Hindus that I am even bad with Hindu beggars. They are fcukin dishonest, liars and cheats.

I go an extra mile whenever I come across a Muslim beggar as I feel their pain and feel guilty about not being able to provide them forever so that I could wipe their misery away.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37824 Feb 17, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib
Claims are made by insecure people only that’s why you will not find any BOASTING IN GITA OR GURU GRANTH SAHIB
As far as how many persons contributed in writing Guru Granth sahib it is very truthful as it states its authors. Guru Granth Sahib is not like Quran where BOSTING IS DONE AND AT THE SAME TIME ARABS FORGETS THAT WHILE WRITING HADITS THAT THEY WILL REVEAL ITS AUTHORS AND PASTE IT ON ALLAH.
Quran is not unique as believed by you. How Quran is unique?? What message did it bring that was not already present?? THE ONLY UNIQUE THING ABOUT QURAN IS SURA ANFAL “THE SWORD” WHERE IT SAYES THAT KILL ALL FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.
I earlier asked you that which sect or school of Islamic thought you belong to and you avoided it by saying that it is internal matter of Islam, if you will state to which sect or sub-sect you belong it will be more helpful.
Quran is for kids, there are better books of religion on this planet then Quran.
Janab Deedat Sahib

Apparently it is you who do not understand why Quran made this claim , It is not called boasting when you tell the truth.

Our prophet was to the Last and Final Prophet whose mission was to last till the end of the world.

And Quran was the Last and Final revelation from Allah to humankind that was to serve till the end of the world.

Now what was the way to prove that to all people in all times to come? One way was to give him miracles and signs so that every one can be convinced that he was a true prophet of God.

But signs and miracles are only for the people who are present and watching it. For others it might be "hot air and made up stories" as we say people saying about Moses and jesus' and other prophet's miracles and signs.

Allah wanted to make a permanent sign and a permanent miracle, that is why He made the book itself into a Miracle!!

This books stands alone in the whole literature of world as a Masterpiece which no one can copy in eloquence, majesty and style. From smallest to longest chapter, there is no way that any one duplicate its style and matter.

Say this mahmood saying that he does not know Arabic, but he can memorize any chapter of Quran, if he makes small efforts. Ask him to memorize Gita or Veda part of similar size. See which is easier to memorize.

Any one can take this test!!

And it is immaterial if he is boy, adult, old, brilliant, or ordinary, Quran can me memorized by every one.

What else is a miracle? Something which no human can do!!

Allah Knows best.

Location hidden

#37825 Feb 17, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way you can drill any sense into him. To be able to drill some sense into a person, the first and foremost requirement is that, that person should be willing to accept that he is lacking in the sense department. But here the protagonist of our story is a stubborn character who not only is not ready to accept that he lacks in the sense department, but also considers himself to be a genius. The only way to deal with such know-all is to leave him to his own devices. The Second Law of Thermodynamics will deal with such character.
chump change talking to himself ! Loony fruitcake at play !
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Harminder, I'm mighty impressed with your understanding of the mystical experience. Yes, the summum bonum of all mystical experience is the loss of ego, the merging of the individual with the cosmic and transcendental self.
As you rightly pointed out, Islam is all about individual aggrandizement. It's all about "how we muslims are the special recipients of God's revelation," "how our prophet is the last and definitive prophet," "how favored we muslims are in comparison to non muslims," and other chest thumping claims.
When I read the posts of MUQ the mystical poverty of Islam is starkly brought out in all its naked glory. There is nothing in Islam which provides succor to the human soul, nothing which satisfies the deep yearning for the highest values of truth, love and beauty. Islam is as barren as the desert in which it was born. The sensual paradise which it promises is actually a weak compensation for the spiritual barrenness of Islam.
chump change wrote the post as harminder and again under dragnet praises himself.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37827 Feb 17, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know Arabic so how can I possibly do it? No, I dont know how to translate Artilce 18 into Arabic but I tell this much, that if you took a general consensus, it would defeat Sura 112 hands down.
Now I have answered your question, its time for you to answer mine. The kink is in your personality not mine. You are the one avoiding the two questions I asked.
The kink is in you, because you are making illogical claims.

When you do not know any Arabic, why you speak 'so authoritatively" on Quran and its contents and that "this verse means this and only this"

Is it not the "kink"? What else.

Any writing and proofs and evidence by Muslim scholars of earliest times do not carry any weight with you....but non coherent biased writings of so called Western Scholars are taken as "Direct revelation" by your mind.

What else is called Kink? My stand is very clear and I do not make twists and turns to prove my claim.

If you do not know Arabic, then Arabic Translation of Human Right declaration is available. Copy it and compare it with Chapter 112 of Quran and any Arabic knowing person would tell you what is what.

You are avoiding to discuss your family background and your early education, are you ashamed of it?

Who were your parents and how they arranged your education in your formative years?

Open up, if you do not want to discuss it on open threads, you can do it on my e-mail on one to one basis.

Do not be shy, I do not know what is your age and how long more you have to live in this world.

Why take a gamble with your life? What is it worth?
Tom

UK

#37828 Feb 17, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chump change, again you are fcuked here and you know it. AN before Eunuch ain't right and you know it and you forwarding me a newspaper from Zimbabwe (with Shona as their main language)can be even dumber than not admitting your mistake. I told ya - you are unemployed and useless because your education ain't worth a dime. How many times I have to keep busting you, moron? Ntungamili Nkomo is an African journalist who has obviously made the same grammatical error that you (another black from another banana republic) have made despite of the fact that Hindi is your main language and English is something as an embellishment to impress people. Moron, just look at the complete link you have forwarded me... it is corrected by someone as it reads
Mugabe+candidacy+fantasies+of+ a+eunuch/opinion aspx (A Eunuch)!
<quoted text>
chump change, I can understand as to why these abuses ! AN Eunuch was such an expose on your "charlatan's" English that I am sure you must have slapped yourself five or six times! Keep abusing more and more - I just love it ! It is like compliments ! LOL !
Pompous desi idiot, who is this chump change you keep referring to. Doesn't that itself show that you are an escapee from an asylum?

Empty vessels make a lot of sound. Have you heard this phrase you brown idiot? Well, you just shot yourself in the foot with this phenomenally moronic post from you. Now look at this link and read the first line and cry buckets of tears http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Remember this is a respectable American version. That zimbabwean writer is based in Washington and I doubt whether you are fit enough to clean his toilets. You should be ready to give your right hand if you are lucky enough to be called by him to take down his jottings. Can you do one thing for me? Take some old torn shoes that maybe lying in your dump cellar and slap yourselfb with them. That will do a world of good to an imbecile like you. If you are still not satisfied then come back for more, I have kept some reserve torn shoes for you. ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Nina 441,818
Dear Muslim friends 18 min Mujahid 828
Muslims caught having Sex with Animals 29 min BMZs estranged twin 7
Changing IP Address To Access Public Website Ru... (Aug '13) 42 min Multiculti is the... 133
US fertility rate at an ALL-TIME low !!! (Sep '13) 47 min Multyiculti is th... 191
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr J RULES 220,021
100000 errors in quran 2 hr naman 58
Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West 12 hr DaniEl 1,267
More from around the web