No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

harminder

Mumbai, India

#37785 Feb 17, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaji, the competition is between a gora and a gora. German Industrial prowess has wiped out most of the gora competition because their products can not be compared. A stale fart of British, Jaguar, has been bought over by a Persian Indian (Parsi Tata) who will provide this as status symbol for Marwaddi blacks of India (dhanna seths). Your China has bought speed trains from them. All around the world only Air Bus or Boeing is being sold for air transport - even Russians are buying their planes.
Gora dimaag se takkar lena futile hei kyon ki gora means enlightenment and kaala means Andhera - means andher nagri (India) and chaupat Raja (rulers of India)!
so KAALA means Andher Nagri.

"gen " zia ul haq was short shah kaala

"gen" parvaiz musharraf is short and kaala

the current Paki Pm "raja parvaiz ashraf" is ugly and kaala

the current paki president asif ali zardari is SO short ugly and kaala

now confirm that pakistan is chaupat and andher due to ugly short arrogant kaala badsoorat kaloos

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37786 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Some points regarding AYAT AL KURSI (The Verse of Throne) Ch-2 V 255 Part-1
It is many days since I posted some details about Surah IKHLAAS i.e. Ch. 112 of Quran and challenged people to bring anything like it.
Despite lot of dallying and dallying and delaying tactics and verbal jugglery , no one came with anything, only giving all types of excuses.
And I knew even before hand that they will never been able to!!
No one has come even close to it in past 1400 years!!
01. Chapter 112 dealt with the Personality of Allah, so that every one gets a litmus test to check any object of worship (living, non living or abstract idea). The tests of AHAD, SAMAD, LAM YALID, LAM YULUD and NO KUFU would remove all false gods and pretenders, but only One, The Real God of Universe, Allah!!
02. Now there is another side of Allah, His Attributes. Allah is known by His Personality as well as His attributes.
He is Unique in His Personality as He is unique in His attributes. In Quran attributes of Allah are mentioned many, many times and there is hardly any long verse of Quran that does not end with some of These Attributes.
03. These attributes are what are called as “Names of Allah”, some people have counted them as Ninety Nine and some say there are many more names of Allah in Quran.
Just think, some one who did not learn from any teacher, could write from his memory Ninety Nine beautiful names (each signifying a different quality or attribute of Allah), I challenge even the most learned people on this thread to write attributes of whomever and whatever they worship from their memory and see what is their count.
04. The verse of throne (Ch2:255) is to the Attribute of Allah, what Surah IKHLAAS is to the Personality of Allah.
05. In some sayings of Prophet, he called it the Greatest Verse of Quran. It is widely memorized by Muslims all over the world and written on posters and hangings and displayed in almost every Muslim home.
I will present some of the highlights of this verse and see what deep rooted meanings are hidden in its simple monosyllabic Arabic Words.
06. It is useless to ask people to bring something like this Unique Verse, when they failed in the test for Chapter 112, which was of only 17 words, this is a relatively big verse, consisting of almost 49 words. How can they bring something like it, they have only 70-80 years to live.
Even if they are given 1000 years of earthly life, they would be still sitting with pen and pencils in hand and thinking of how to arrange 49 simple Arabic words to match the lyric and beauty of verse of throne.
As I told earlier, I am not an Arabic Scholar and Arabic is not my mother tongue, but eve I can feel the majesty the power and uniqueness of this Quranic verse.
07 This verse starts with a Claim and then gives proofs for that claim, so that if any one worships some one else, they should check and verify if their object of worship matches with these attributes.
08. There are ten short sentences which are added in this one verse, each signifying a different attribute of Allah.
I will explain one attribute of Allah in each part of this presentation and invite our readers, especially those who think it was a human composition to think again and realize as,. To which human could think of such lofty thoughts.
09. Starting of this verse is “ALLAH –O- LA ILAH ILLA HUA”(i.e. Allah is the Only Object of Worship and beside Him there is no object of Worship). This is the Claim.
The word Ilah in Arabic has many shades of meaning, I have used here the one which is most common and which people use normally.
The rest of Verse gives Proofs for this claim. We will take them one by one.
(Contd.)
Who informed you or anyone else that god has a personality ?

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37787 Feb 17, 2013
Mr. MUQ is an impressive Kattu Mulla , with perpetually constipated mood and strict limitations in mental ability……Allah has attributed him a personality where if you blow air in his one ear, it plainly comes out of other !!
I have prepared the gist of his recent debate, trust you will agree, and like it-

Dear infidels ,
You people are trying every trick in the trade except bringing a short 17 word composition in Arabic to match with Chapter 112. Check Mate………ha…ha…..I challenge you to bring something comparable in Arabic ……Ha…ha…checkmate !

What ? You say Arabic is such a chutiyA language and people that last 1200 hundred years they didn’t evolve to anything better to put forward than cut-translate-paste SURA 112 ? Yes it is , so what ?

But see the beauty in it- it bestows attributes to un-attributable entity………gives un-namable ninety nine names ……… and provides a human chuttard also to God’s un-definable personality to take rest on a Kursi ! I can challenge that Quran missed to attribute a dk also to our God…….a nicely designed chopped one….you can see one word in Arabic has hundred meaning …in Arabic Chuttard may mean dk also…….And then put pressure on your common sense (Islam doesn’t dwell on Philosophy- it is a practical religion). Allah ka Chuttard haey tou O hagta bhi hoga, now tell me bina mutey wou hag kaisey sakta haey ? Common sense Man – Allah has chop-dk also. Now in his lonely world I wonder if has hands also for Muth MarOing …….Errrrrr I will stop here to describe His attributes otherwise you will say I am a Boot-parast !

Don’t try to tell me Mohammad never wrote all this BS and it was written 200 years after him . I know that, but remember that even if it was written yesterday , it was written by God ……..he stopped giving oral revelation after Mohammad but didn’t stop jotting it down….after knowing His folly of revealing everything a Chutiaya unlettered good-for nothing man !

No….no….don’t try to frame me for blasphemy , in Islam being unlettered is honour and confirms that the person has got proper acclimatization in burning desert from infancy ! Look at your King Akbar- he was a nirakchchar –bhatt (unlettered ), but he is honoured as greatest Mughal king !

Louder pleaseeeee……Oh…you want to put forward something 1000000 times better in Hebrew or Sanskrit………… No…no ……no……..to meet the challenge you have to learn stone age, most unscientific language Arabic and put forward something in Arabic …….Our Gods unlimited knowledge is strictly limited by Arabic……………

He……..he………checkmate………You lost ………

I am sure my logic will impress Zakir Bhai and Chaddi immensely and they will transfer some funds to me …..he…..he….Papi Pet kaa sawal haey !
He….he…
MUQ

Luv
HK

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37788 Feb 17, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragnet there is a poster here IMI who keeps insisting every poster here is Chump Change. Not long he hought everyone opposing him was Dragnet52. Now he has changed his tune and keeps insinuating everyone is Chump Change. Is there any way to drill sense into this moron IMI? He cannot get out of his Muslim mindset.
There is no way you can drill any sense into him. To be able to drill some sense into a person, the first and foremost requirement is that, that person should be willing to accept that he is lacking in the sense department. But here the protagonist of our story is a stubborn character who not only is not ready to accept that he lacks in the sense department, but also considers himself to be a genius. The only way to deal with such know-all is to leave him to his own devices. The Second Law of Thermodynamics will deal with such character.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37789 Feb 17, 2013
harminder wrote:
the guy above who keeps writing "quotes from qoran"…"ayaats" ….misses out on the main issue of religion
…thats the removal/abandonment or attachment and ego
if we go by MUCKS writings…..islam does not say " how to remove , reduce or do away with go and attachment"
Once a muslim preacher asked me " Do you Believe in the One God"
My answer was "no"…It Stumped Him
Because his next line would have been "Then U MUST accept Islam"
after i watched him flummoxed, i said " I want to be without ego and attachment".That is the main religion.Once a person is without Ego and Attachment, He /She Finds God.
Nowhere does islam preach that. Islamic preachings have a massive amount of arrogance and ego. That defeats the very purpose of religion.
A true faith NEVER ever offers PROOFS. If its PROOFS then it is a Human Court with its short comings, come what may.
If its cross references, witnesses, its not religion its NOT faith. Its a police system with all its flaws and biases.
If its about "glory " and "tadaat" its a political system , NOT religion.
If its proponents claim " we are the fastest growing RELIGION"…then its a cult or a political movement. It CANT be a true religion.
show me in the koran , ayaats, hadits, where there is a talk about "how to lose ones ego, attachment, lust"…"how to experience God as one lives"…." how to feel the vibration of Gods name "….Its not there in the qoran , or ayaats, or Hadits
Is there any muslim living or dead who has had an out of body experience?
Is there any muslim living or dead who has had some kind of healing powers?
Is there any muslim living or dead who HAS seen Gods Light?
There are myriad instances of these in Christianity, In Buddhism, In Hinduism , In Sikhism, In Jews, In Taoism, In Shamanism, In Jains…BUT not in islam.
muslims are living in a delusion in a false world where they are being misguided en masse .This misguidance is based on two things. 1)The 72 virgin girls and 28 virgin boys.2)after death a muslim will live in Paradise .
the qoran is the only book which PRAISES a human prophet. Nowhere else is there so much narcissism . It canonizes a person who claims to be a prophet . For proof muslims say " read Koran".if u raise questions muslim will say " how dare u question the koran". This is nothing but force and human pressure of a cult.
"prophet" mohammed claimed that koran is from god and if u want proof of my prophethood , read it. What a SILLY circular reference.
Self control-over senses,action,thought speech eating habits including sex....reduction of chaos/INTEGRATION in many a way to function as a good human being is taught in Hindu/Buddhist/Jain/Sikh faiths..not so in Islam.

Islam is made-while-on-the-move religion..one fancy tale after another and "laws" like Judaism and set in Bedouin barbarity of 1400 years back!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37790 Feb 17, 2013
harminder wrote:
the guy above who keeps writing "quotes from qoran"…"ayaats" ….misses out on the main issue of religion
…thats the removal/abandonment or attachment and ego
if we go by MUCKS writings…..islam does not say " how to remove , reduce or do away with go and attachment"
Once a muslim preacher asked me " Do you Believe in the One God"
My answer was "no"…It Stumped Him
Because his next line would have been "Then U MUST accept Islam"
after i watched him flummoxed, i said " I want to be without ego and attachment".That is the main religion.Once a person is without Ego and Attachment, He /She Finds God.
Nowhere does islam preach that. Islamic preachings have a massive amount of arrogance and ego. That defeats the very purpose of religion.
A true faith NEVER ever offers PROOFS. If its PROOFS then it is a Human Court with its short comings, come what may.
If its cross references, witnesses, its not religion its NOT faith. Its a police system with all its flaws and biases.
If its about "glory " and "tadaat" its a political system , NOT religion.
If its proponents claim " we are the fastest growing RELIGION"…then its a cult or a political movement. It CANT be a true religion.
show me in the koran , ayaats, hadits, where there is a talk about "how to lose ones ego, attachment, lust"…"how to experience God as one lives"…." how to feel the vibration of Gods name "….Its not there in the qoran , or ayaats, or Hadits
Is there any muslim living or dead who has had an out of body experience?
Is there any muslim living or dead who has had some kind of healing powers?
Is there any muslim living or dead who HAS seen Gods Light?
There are myriad instances of these in Christianity, In Buddhism, In Hinduism , In Sikhism, In Jews, In Taoism, In Shamanism, In Jains…BUT not in islam.
muslims are living in a delusion in a false world where they are being misguided en masse .This misguidance is based on two things. 1)The 72 virgin girls and 28 virgin boys.2)after death a muslim will live in Paradise .
the qoran is the only book which PRAISES a human prophet. Nowhere else is there so much narcissism . It canonizes a person who claims to be a prophet . For proof muslims say " read Koran".if u raise questions muslim will say " how dare u question the koran". This is nothing but force and human pressure of a cult.
"prophet" mohammed claimed that koran is from god and if u want proof of my prophethood , read it. What a SILLY circular reference.
Harminder, I'm mighty impressed with your understanding of the mystical experience. Yes, the summum bonum of all mystical experience is the loss of ego, the merging of the individual with the cosmic and transcendental self.

As you rightly pointed out, Islam is all about individual aggrandizement. It's all about "how we muslims are the special recipients of God's revelation," "how our prophet is the last and definitive prophet," "how favored we muslims are in comparison to non muslims," and other chest thumping claims.

When I read the posts of MUQ the mystical poverty of Islam is starkly brought out in all its naked glory. There is nothing in Islam which provides succor to the human soul, nothing which satisfies the deep yearning for the highest values of truth, love and beauty. Islam is as barren as the desert in which it was born. The sensual paradise which it promises is actually a weak compensation for the spiritual barrenness of Islam.

Location hidden

#37791 Feb 17, 2013
Isn't there a law in thermodynamics which states that the natural order is towards chaos..?

Human beings,unschooled in self-discipline are much the same-they tend towards things which can disrupt a society and hence amoral...

One can read about Hinduism with a text on basic psychology for a college course on the side.one can switch from one to another and try to fine tune oneself to become a better human being.

Try that with "laws" of Islam....it is well nigh impossible!!!
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37792 Feb 17, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that Egyptians were recording their histories very well and some has been found and a lot is missing. The trouble about Egyptian history or even for our own Indus valley civilization is that none of the writings found can be understood or read. It is very unfortunate but this is the case so Moses, Abraham and all the things cannot be referred. We don't for sure if Moses wa future s not called Tutankhamun and Moses was known as Akhenaten. We know Alexander is known as Sikander in India and Krishna is known as Natwar to many - Not knowing doesn't mean not existing ! Right? Huge sites have been excavated but historians are able to see but not understand them - literally lund le ke haath mein khadde hein and scratching their heads. Heard of Machu Picchu? Still they have not been able to figure out as to how those heavy boulders went up the hill in those days !
You should bother about your own Indian history as answers are easy - nothing happened - no one came - no one ruled - no economy - no education - we are nothing - hence, the equation is 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0 ! Very simple !
Kya bolta, Bhiddu?
Mr. Crazy Bull, is your father ? An indian or Prince Charlse ?? LMAO !

Location hidden

#37793 Feb 17, 2013
The most precious gift of life I had was watching one or two elderly male relatives who LIVED the way a Hindu is supposed to live.

One was a highly successful lawyer and the other was a highly successful industrialist...never have I seen men so accomplished yet so self effacing and humble.

My relative a very busy lawyer...once took time off when I was 9 or !0 to teach me how NOT fall sick...I remember him working even till 2 early morn to finish his legal briefs..but yet he took time to teach me how to boil water,clean a plate,inspect food before eating...all this because I had fallen sick drinking contaminated water..ah that was a MAN doing what he should do...he was my paternal uncle!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37794 Feb 17, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Even though non Muslim peoples accept the existence of Islam and in doing so must accept their Allah so non Muslims cannot be hated by Allah.
..Brilliant ..."Neville Thompson" ...and, I concur .." I accept that Islam ...exists .."

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37795 Feb 17, 2013
Omnipresent wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true wealth is drifting East. But the East has yet to fully adapt the high level of importance given to meritocracy the West has.
...Even, here ...we have a saying .."It's not what you know , but who you know" ....

actually ..I don't believe China has a good future ; the one child policy , and pollution so bad that the air makes your clothes dirty ........will have to be remedied....
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37796 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am "stuck" on Chapter 112, you easily "un stuck" me by bringing something which is like Chapter 112!!
You people are trying every trick in the trade except bringing a short 17 word composition in Arabic to match with Chapter 112.
And this is going on for past 1400 years. Do not think that no one tried it!!
And what is strange, I am just beginning a new series on this very thread about another verse in Quran!!
What a coincidence!!
Like I said you being a fanatic Muslim, you are stuck in time circa 1400. Nothing can make you unstuck. Muslims for this very reason cannot move forward and lack abilities and the education to survive in this ever changing world. Stay there. It's where you belong. Don't blame the rest of us if we find Islam to be the biggest fraud on humanity. The other fraud Muslims like you believe in is that Islam will dominate the world! ROFL!!!
Earlier I had asked you to check the educational and economist stats of Muslim only countries. Did you? You might also check what has been the contribution of the entire Muslim world over the last 100 or so years. You guys are getting creamed everywhere. Islam is at odds with every other religion including itself! The 2 biggest sects Sunnis and Shias are busy killing each other each claiming themselves to be the "True Muslim"!
So MUQ I ask you who amongst you is a "true" Muslim, Shias or Sunnis?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37797 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mahmood Sahib
You are just wasting your time.
If some people wrote Quran, then it is much easier to do that now.
So just get busy and bring your reply to chapter 112.
You are just beating behind the bush, if you would have tried , you would have learned A, B, C of Arabic and your reply to chapter 112 would have been ready many fold by now!!
My dear Maulana Sahib,

I believe I have already done it. I gave something better than Sura 112 and that was Article 18 of the charter of human rights. Now show me the orignal manuscripts of Sura Baqarah?

Looking forward to your response.
abu bakar

United States

#37798 Feb 17, 2013
sameer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how a real muslim think. Muslim cry foul that Islam is Non-Violent, and at the same time they demand sharia law. Muslims says islam teaches tolerance, but at the same time they try to attack churches, temples. and always try to convert non-muslims into islamic cult. They say there is no restriction in Islam, and at the same time they kill anybody who try to conver into other religion and say his openion about Mu ham mad .
islam iz a religion f piece i challenge u that before muslim rule in india give me one example of making non muslim to muslim bye force today islam iz one f the fastest spreading religion how it iz possible ? until muslims r not super power in the world?
madina charter is the one example of the muhammad(SAW) love with piece
what india is doing in kashmir?
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37799 Feb 17, 2013
abu bakar wrote:
<quoted text>
islam iz a religion f piece i challenge u that before muslim rule in india give me one example of making non muslim to muslim bye force today islam iz one f the fastest spreading religion how it iz possible ? until muslims r not super power in the world?
madina charter is the one example of the muhammad(SAW) love with piece
what india is doing in kashmir?
India is blowing up katu Muslim gand in Kashmir.
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37800 Feb 17, 2013
Can MUQ write a book like Gita or Guru Granth Sahib ?
Dabang

Kundan, India

#37801 Feb 17, 2013
kasmirio ne gandu bulbul shah ke behkane par islam kubul kiya aur apne hinduo ko satana suru kar diya. aaj barbaric islam ko apnane ka wo natija bhugat rahe hai hai. islam unke unke liye peace nahi balki terrorism aur maar kaat ka paigam lekar aaya hai. jaha bhi muslim jyada hai waha aman chain nahi ho sakta. ye fact hai.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37803 Feb 17, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Can MUQ write a book like Gita or Guru Granth Sahib ?
The only book MUQ can recite verbatim is the Koran written by Allah himself. Muslims after all own Allah the only true God!
Don't ask him to stretch his brain. It has lost its capacity to expand.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37804 Feb 17, 2013
Bollywood extending its support for Modi! White boy Rahul left sucking his thumb curled up in mommy Sonia's lap! What say dirty filthy uncouth uncultured Muslim Chaddi?
ROFL!!!

Modi a dynamic leader to become prime minister: Vivek Oberoi - The Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainm...
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37806 Feb 17, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Brilliant ..."Neville Thompson" ...and, I concur .." I accept that Islam ...exists .."
Islam exits as Red ants also exit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Lusen 435,719
News Local Muslims: Reports on ISIS Contribute to Mi... 11 min Ravenclaw 9
The Forums Biggest Liar. 16 min Ravenclaw 34
The Islamic world. Illiterate and violent. 17 min Polaris 5
ISIS reaching America ? - - - - - - - - ->>>... 18 min Ravenclaw 8
News Christianity has moved on, Islam is stuck in 7t... 35 min Ravenclaw 1
News Pamela Geller's Inaugural $10k Muhammad Art Con... 47 min Gas Woman 153
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr J RULES 218,262
Garland _ The Ugly Face of Intolerant, Bigot AM... 2 hr Mikey 88
Dear Muslim friends 3 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 161