No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37758 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know who the majority of his audiences are?? Yes they are Indians themselves because they only can relate to those jokes. At least indians have the ability to laugh over themselves, for that matter all successful individuals and groups have got this ability of self deprecating humor.
It seems that you don't know Russell Peters much and have been introduced to his humor recently.

These stand up comedian shows are not based on a single celebrity but on multiple artists. For example the show is titled as Comedy Night and people fill in not only expecting Russell Peter but many like him from different descent combined with magicians and cabaret acts etc. He is now a celebrity and people from all races go to watch him act. Crowd is quite diverse and now Indians have started lining up for him as they don't want to miss out the fun even if the butt of jokes is they themselves. Fckin deluded lot ! They are paying to get fcuked.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones who do not have this ability and stick out like sore thumb are the muslims...which is why you have muslims becoming violent at the slightest of perceived slights to their religion.
You do get lazy to write capitals for words like English and Muslims esp if they are somewhere in middle of a sentence.

Some Muslims, a very very small minority of them, are violent. Not all of them.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
God I can't believe as to what Iam reading. Are you really in your senses? Now you are berating the Indians for not biting the hand that feeds them. You mean to say that Indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming innocents? Do you mean to say that indians are not as talented as muslims when it comes to harming the very country on whose social welfare system these muslims survive? If the muslims had guts then they should not have attacked the innocent women and children of host countries which feeds these parasites from the hard labour of its honest peace loving citizens.
What did I write that you have written this verbose?

Location hidden

#37759 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
Your response appreciated. My endeavor will be to remove your delusion and wrong interpretation of my posts.
I never said Mughal never existed......but said they never ruled.
<quoted text>
Same stuff ! Never existed never ruled - it amounts to the same thing in your terminology.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/396...

Location hidden

#37760 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
Now your delusion about importance of History in West is basically question of demand and supply- they have very little , and India (and China) has it in abundance........
<quoted text>
Why do you have to add China every time you write India ? India, as standalone can never be accepted. Here also, India has no history as zero plus zero plus zero plus zero until infinity = 0.

Location hidden

#37761 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
English Queen wears a crown with jewels stolen from India.
<quoted text>
Kohinoor belonged to Islamic rulers and went from one ruler to another.

Location hidden

#37762 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
…US was born only two centuries back, what history it can have to compare with even Greeks and Romans ?
<quoted text>
US was born 200 years ago as their makers came from Europe and Europe has much older history. You should have said that American Indians had no history. American land is the conquest of west. Romans and Greeks were Europeans too.
Tom

London, UK

#37763 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
bhadwe, you understand Sally's filth stuffed language very well and compare me with him and when the same chanta is slapped on your face, you wipe your face and say " I do not understand as I am English" LOL !
Listen you fool, I seriously don't understand your desi language. I called sally filthy on the basis of her post to number four which was written in English language. Now stop using your sh@@tty desi language when speaking with me or I will start calling you an eunuch from henceforth.
Tom

London, UK

#37764 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
bhadwe, you understand Sally's filth stuffed language very well and compare me with him and when the same chanta is slapped on your face, you wipe your face and say " I do not understand as I am English" LOL !
Listen you fool, I seriously don't understand your desi language. I called sally filthy on the basis of her post to number four which was written in English language. Now stop using your sh@@tty desi language when speaking with me or I will start calling you an eunuch from henceforth.

Location hidden

#37765 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
Why SENSEX should collapse because West is in economic deep sht ? That gives an opportunity to boom to EAST !
<quoted text>
India akele bolne mein sharam aati hei na? That is why you use the word EAST ! Abe Kaji, gandu, India pe hopes chodd de - EAST is China and her chinkoo nations - samjha kar East ka matlab ! India's total export to world is hardly 200 Billion $ plus chump change.$ 100 Billion is worth software and rest is anaaj, chutiya motor cykil scooters to cave age some African countries. In a global economy of 72 Trillion $ where does this chump change economy fit in? That is why when Western index fluctuates - nothing happens to India-- Sensex is 0 remains 0 and result in 0 ! 0 brings nothing in the end - so nothing happens.

Location hidden

#37766 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
And Business leaders? JAGUAR to London Subway……none are owned by English anymore……..
Samay rahtey sudhar ja bachcu warna Indian Drama-kampani mein Ghori ka role (wohi- jhardi mein jump kar dump martey huey mara jana….) bhi nahi milega !
<quoted text>
Jaguar is not considered a luxury car anymore and has the same status as of East India Company that has been bought over by a Gujju businessman in the UK.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/Busin...

Ma chudane walla hei wo ye company khareed kar. Chutiya bought this company only for name sake - it had no assets and he says " jisne humko own kiya tha ab hum usko own karenga". Gaand pe ek solid laat maarni chahiye but English are happy to make chutiya of Indians even today.

Location hidden

#37767 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha....ha....Mohammads autobiography in RussiA ? Must be written by Lenin & Stalin !
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarkand_Kufic_...
Tom

London, UK

#37768 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? Chump change means Tom Dick & Harry! LOL ! What an apt name you have found for you again!
Desi boy, listen carefully - no one takes comedy seriously as comedy is for fun and when fun time over, you move on. What kind of a dumb question was that, moron? I really wonder as to what kind of education you ever got? You laugh on words like "bhelpuri" Hindus - such a sorry pathetic slapstick taste you have in humor that you will never be able to understand Russell Peter.
<quoted text>
He is worth $ 16 million until 2010. Some 8 Million $ has been added more to his worth? Is it bad ridiculing Indians who have nothing to lose anyways? I would do it any day. You would do it if given half a chance.
<quoted text>
Russell Peters has been making fun of everyone from Dark to white , Indians to Chinese, Japs to Mexicans - everyone. But his niche lies in ridiculing Indians.
<quoted text>
Ha ha ! You mentioned that you are a "gora" from England - Brits never refer themselves as "poms" ! It is only Australians who use this nickname for them. You really get muscled in by posters who use new words for your vocab - esp when your thesaurus is not handy or nearby.
<quoted text>
There is a difference between Muslims and Indians. Muslims are known as terrorists and Indians are beggars. Apples and oranges. Two different fruits of the loom. Terrorism is associated with Politics and Begging is associated with Economics. A Muslim resorts to terrorism as he believes that he is not being dealt fairly and his existence or self respect is at stake whereas a Hindu or Indian doesn't care about the self respect - Spit on a Hindu and he shall not mind it as long as you give him some handouts after that. I hope it is well defined here.
<quoted text>
I don't want to discuss this topic with you as you have no idea as to what you are discussing here. Go back to your chutiya talk and slapstick humour, desi boy !
Desi fool, don't mess with the whites when it comes to intelligence. I asked you that question precisely because you were hyper excited about Russell making fun of Indians. So tone down your excitement and don't waste time writing posts about Russell making fun of Indians. Russell Peters is just another brown gold digger and unfortunately he is mooching off his own race.

You brown muslims haven't changed much from the days when the Britishers found you half naked and half hungry wearing filthy piss stained loin clothes. Some of that is very much evident here.
Britishers have a wonderful sense of humor and calling ourselves Poms is no big a deal, unlike you muslims who jump up and down in excitement at the slightest insult.

O Desi skull capped one, it is you muslims who I want to leave my country. Such shameless lot they are. The BNP lot are kicking their asses and still these muzzie asses are shameless and bringing their useless progeny to this earth. God alone knows what will happen to our great land.

Location hidden

#37769 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
And Business leaders? JAGUAR to London Subway……none are owned by English anymore……..
Samay rahtey sudhar ja bachcu warna Indian Drama-kampani mein Ghori ka role (wohi- jhardi mein jump kar dump martey huey mara jana….) bhi nahi milega !
<quoted text>
Kaji, the competition is between a gora and a gora. German Industrial prowess has wiped out most of the gora competition because their products can not be compared. A stale fart of British, Jaguar, has been bought over by a Persian Indian (Parsi Tata) who will provide this as status symbol for Marwaddi blacks of India (dhanna seths). Your China has bought speed trains from them. All around the world only Air Bus or Boeing is being sold for air transport - even Russians are buying their planes.

Gora dimaag se takkar lena futile hei kyon ki gora means enlightenment and kaala means Andhera - means andher nagri (India) and chaupat Raja (rulers of India)!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37770 Feb 16, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Muhammad ... Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam ..
Even though non Muslim peoples accept the existence of Islam and in doing so must accept their Allah so non Muslims cannot be hated by Allah.

Location hidden

#37771 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
or I will start calling you an eunuch from henceforth.
O hahahhahahhahahhahaa ! I have to teach an English man about using adjectives !

It’s “a eunuch” because the word “eunuch” sounds like it begins with “y”.

Other examples: a eulogy, a unicorn.

We say “an honest man” because the “h” in “honest” is silent and the word sounds like it begins with an “o”.

Other examples: an honourable person, an honorarium.

Get it, BoseDK ?

Location hidden

#37772 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Desi fool, don't mess with the whites when it comes to intelligence. I asked you that question precisely because you were hyper excited about Russell making fun of Indians. So tone down your excitement and don't waste time writing posts about Russell making fun of Indians. Russell Peters is just another brown gold digger and unfortunately he is mooching off his own race.
You brown muslims haven't changed much from the days when the Britishers found you half naked and half hungry wearing filthy piss stained loin clothes. Some of that is very much evident here.
Britishers have a wonderful sense of humor and calling ourselves Poms is no big a deal, unlike you muslims who jump up and down in excitement at the slightest insult.
O Desi skull capped one, it is you muslims who I want to leave my country. Such shameless lot they are. The BNP lot are kicking their asses and still these muzzie asses are shameless and bringing their useless progeny to this earth. God alone knows what will happen to our great land.
About 3000 characters are assembled here but they say almost nothing ! Fckin deluded Indian chump change !
Tom

London, UK

#37773 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
O hahahhahahhahahhahaa ! I have to teach an English man about using adjectives !
It�s �a eunuch� because the word �eunuch� sounds like it begins with �y�.
Other examples: a eulogy, a unicorn.
We say �an honest man� because the �h� in �honest� is silent and the word sounds like it begins with an �o�.
Other examples: an honourable person, an honorarium.
Get it, BoseDK ?
Hahahahahah Macaulay's brown children. You desi fool know all the grammar but not the spoken variety. Desi fool look at this link and see the headline http://www.newzimbabwe.com/opinion-7438-Mugab...
Tom

London, UK

#37774 Feb 16, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
About 3000 characters are assembled here but they say almost nothing ! Fckin deluded Indian chump change !
Aha, those 3000 characters must have overwhelmed your already overworked brain. This post says something about your brain capacity. Brown desi fool, stop riding on the coattails of the whites. Delusion is when you fail to see the writing on the wall like in your case. Please convert to Hinduism if not Christianity, since Hindus in the UK are doing good for themselves.
Omnipresent

Ardsley, NY

#37775 Feb 17, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
remember, A Muslim child is more educated than a Hindu child as Muslim culture is very rich and his upbringing at home teaches him a lot that a Hindu child learns in 8th or nine grade if he is able to reach there. Loo at this forum itself. Have you seen even Muq or Mohd Yaseen ever abuse? They are a decent lot to deal with. Only Hindus are filth born and spew filth. Apparently HC, Dak and Chuy don't abuse either - haven't these posters distanced themselves from Hinduism? So, there.......
...you being one of the vilest, filthiest poster here speaks a lot about you and your upbringing and family background of chamars, bhangis and uncouth people.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37778 Feb 17, 2013
Ha....ha....so now Brits are stale farts ? Bankruptcy is spreading in Europe .....progression is from south to north....and at present knocking at Germany's door !

Where will you stop ? In Iceland- they became bankrupt years before !

Wou ji haam tou rocket banatey hein.....West mein labour cheap haey thus they make cheap planes...so we outsource planes from west !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaji, the competition is between a gora and a gora. German Industrial prowess has wiped out most of the gora competition because their products can not be compared. A stale fart of British, Jaguar, has been bought over by a Persian Indian (Parsi Tata) who will provide this as status symbol for Marwaddi blacks of India (dhanna seths). Your China has bought speed trains from them. All around the world only Air Bus or Boeing is being sold for air transport - even Russians are buying their planes.
Gora dimaag se takkar lena futile hei kyon ki gora means enlightenment and kaala means Andhera - means andher nagri (India) and chaupat Raja (rulers of India)!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37779 Feb 17, 2013
Dear Chaddi,
I can understand your frustration in enlightenment with the knowledge imparted by me in line with-

1) Moses was Desert Krisha.
2) Abraham never existed.....and some Baddu named Abraham's foreskin might have dropped down on own (like chhipkili's tail) due to age and dead dry skin problem. So chopping healthy dk is no good.
3)Desert Bandit Mohammad has no relation with Quran.
4) Quran is a Chandamama type story.

In the end Muslims are born Gandoo......

Don't be depressed, go to Haridwar and consult Baba Ram Dev......he will put cleaning cloth in your one ear.....mop brain and take it out from other ear under Karn Yoga.......aur phir saab thik hou jaeyga !

Ha...ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I became a muslim after reading this 2 min naman 71
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 31 min Lusen 492,243
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 47 min Gar 31
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 56 min Ismail 685
News SOAPBOX: Vast difference between Islam and Chri... 1 hr Fat Joe 5
Just So You Know TOM! 1 hr Eyes of Texas 2
TOM Has All That Money In Those Websites... 1 hr Eyes of Texas 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 23 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,944
More from around the web