No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37551 Feb 14, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib, you are right when you say there is nothing like Saudia Arabia or Iran or Taliban as the very doctrine of Islam says that KILL, SUBDUE OR CULL NON-MUSLIMS. Thanks for being truthful. ISLAM ONLY MEANS TO CUT AND KILL OR SUBDUE FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. IT JUST MEANs KILL ALL.
Qidwai Sahib I always bring proof from Authentic Islamic sources namely Authentic Sahih hadits
Ruffians and thugs>
I am glad that modernity is killing off Islam..it simply does not have a place in this century!

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37552 Feb 14, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Qidwai Sahib, you are right when you say there is nothing like Saudia Arabia or Iran or Taliban as the very doctrine of Islam says that KILL, SUBDUE OR CULL NON-MUSLIMS. Thanks for being truthful. ISLAM ONLY MEANS TO CUT AND KILL OR SUBDUE FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. IT JUST MEANs KILL ALL.
Qidwai Sahib I always bring proof from Authentic Islamic sources namely Authentic Sahih hadits
Hindu / Chutiya : What makes Islam one of the fastest growing religions?

Answer:

This is a simple answer if you think logically. You have to be open minded and ask yourself, with so many religions in the world, how can all be correct? Would God have so many religions to confuse humanity? No! With that in mind, use process of elimination and narrow the choices. The religion has to be a WORLD religion and not limited to the boundaries of one country, because the real God would not have trouble spreading His word across the globe. With that being said, which religions come to mind? Only Judaism, Christianity and Islam are spread all over.

Out of the 3 religions, what has the most followers? Christianity with 2.1 billion, and Islam with 1.8 billion followers. So basically out of 7 billion people in the WORLD, about 4 billion people are either MUSLIMs or CHRISTIANs! Not only that, all 3 religions believe in the God of Abraham, or God (the One and Only Almighty). So now out of the 2 religions left, which is correct? The New Testament was written AFTER Jesus (PBUH) was no longer around. Alcohol, swine, and everything forbidden in the Old Testament was now permissible in the New Testament. How could the real God change His mind? He is not mortal... so what is going on?

Islam is the final Abrahamic religion of God. It is not a new religion but a restoration of the teachings of Moses, Christ, Noah and all other prophets.

The Quran is the final word of God and remains in tact since revelation and God Himself promised to protect the Quran till the final day. Do you know how it is protected? The human mind-- It has been memorized since day 1 word for word and passed down for generations, even today. There are hundreds of versions of the Bible, and only one Quran, which is recited the same all over the globe! Look up Hafiz. How do we know the Quran is Gods words? NO MORTAL COULD HAVE THAT DATA! Links below show what I mean.

20,000 Americans convert annually, 70,000 French annually, list goes on. Islam is the fastest growing religion simply because the truth prevails. 2 billion followers and counting.

Some people say in poor nations Muslims have higher birthrates. So does that mean in non-Islamic poor nations, there are less birthrates, such as China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Ethiopia, Thailand, Philippines, Columbia, etc? The birthrates in non-Muslim countries are the same as Muslim countries. So that theory can be put to rest. In fact, there are more poorer non-Muslim states than Muslim.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37553 Feb 14, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
This is a simple answer if you think logically. You have to be open minded and ask yourself, with so many religions in the world, how can all be correct? Would God have so many religions to confuse humanity? No! With that in mind, use process of elimination and narrow the choices. The religion has to be a WORLD religion and not limited to the boundaries of one country, because the real God would not have trouble spreading His word across the globe. With that being said, which religions come to mind? Only Judaism, Christianity and Islam are spread all over.
Out of the 3 religions, what has the most followers? Christianity with 2.1 billion, and Islam with 1.8 billion followers. So basically out of 7 billion people in the WORLD, about 4 billion people are either MUSLIMs or CHRISTIANs! Not only that, all 3 religions believe in the God of Abraham, or God (the One and Only Almighty). So now out of the 2 religions left, which is correct? The New Testament was written AFTER Jesus (PBUH) was no longer around. Alcohol, swine, and everything forbidden in the Old Testament was now permissible in the New Testament. How could the real God change His mind? He is not mortal... so what is going on?
Islam is the final Abrahamic religion of God. It is not a new religion but a restoration of the teachings of Moses, Christ, Noah and all other prophets.
The Quran is the final word of God and remains in tact since revelation and God Himself promised to protect the Quran till the final day. Do you know how it is protected? The human mind-- It has been memorized since day 1 word for word and passed down for generations, even today. There are hundreds of versions of the Bible, and only one Quran, which is recited the same all over the globe! Look up Hafiz. How do we know the Quran is Gods words? NO MORTAL COULD HAVE THAT DATA! Links below show what I mean.
20,000 Americans convert annually, 70,000 French annually, list goes on. Islam is the fastest growing religion simply because the truth prevails. 2 billion followers and counting.
Some people say in poor nations Muslims have higher birthrates. So does that mean in non-Islamic poor nations, there are less birthrates, such as China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Ethiopia, Thailand, Philippines, Columbia, etc? The birthrates in non-Muslim countries are the same as Muslim countries. So that theory can be put to rest. In fact, there are more poorer non-Muslim states than Muslim.
My Cuppy cakes , sugar buns.

Thanks for calling me Chutiya….would you like to see Chutiyapanti of of Kasim (the prophet of Isalm)

I was not born in any religion.

It is very simple that Abhramic religions got it wrong (and Gold medal should be given to KASIM [THE PROPHET OF Islam, THOUGH PERSONALLY I HAVE NOT FOUND WHAT DUDE KASIM FOUND (AS MOST OF YOU MUSLIMS DON’T KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR POPHET WAS KASIM…IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME THEN PLEASE GO THROUGH SAHIH HADITS )])

As far as your question that how come all the religions can be correct… just go through Sahih hadits and I WILL BE REALLY SURPRISED IF YOU WILL REMAIN A MUSLIM AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR SCRICPTURES.

Shall I respond to your idiotic rest of post if you want I will do it…
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37556 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is nothing like Saudi Arabia or Iran or Taliban.
Islamic teachings are based on Quran and sayings and actions of the prophet.
Anyone bringing any thing that is concerned with religion, must bring proof from Quran or sayings and actions of prophet.
So do not say that Iran did that or Saudia did that. Ask me what is Islamic teaching on that.
Case Reclosed.
..Is there an Israel ..or..India ..or..France..........What does Islam say..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37557 Feb 14, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
I feel that if Topix editor, etc removes a post then they should give a reason. Some vile posts are left and good thought provoking or educating posts are sometimes removed purely to appease "believers" of one faith.
..nein ..nein ..nein..No, posts were removed ...go back (to said page), "you" will find them ...

..(and,then you must apologize to "topix editor".)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37558 Feb 14, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
..yes, we all understand ..every child "born" in the Islamic Word is Muslims ...but, there are the O.B.Ls the Wafa Sultans ,"Mahmood"s ,Shiite ,Ahmadiyya ,Kurd and Uygurs....(do you consider them, Muslim ..?)

The most "successful" religion in ..*AFRICA*..is not Islam ..

The World is changing "lMl2000"..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37559 Feb 14, 2013
Ha....ha....Abrahamic Religion ? Jew don't consider Jesus or Mohammad their Messiah.....Christian don't believe Mohammad their prophet....Best thing Mohammad did .....put full stop on Prophets ! And now majority of Abrahmamic guys are waiting their messiah and Muslims are trying to convince them Mohammad was the one....Jehad, Crusade....and what not !

Rapid growth of Makhkhi Machchhar in neighborhood is not an improvement......! Sooner or later it need to be fumigated !
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37560 Feb 14, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruffians and thugs>
I am glad that modernity is killing off Islam..it simply does not have a place in this century!
..I concur brother , We need, another "age" of enlightenment ...that leads to WWI and WWII ...(I miss the good ole' days)...

What is "your" view on abortion ...( I KNOW )....("you" are not a woman ..)

..just, say what benefit it gives (to a society)..and, why, you don't wish to see one ...(or do you)..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37561 Feb 14, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Jhuggi,
..are you a shameless troll ..??.."steadyfriend" ..you lambaste "HINDU" for the murder and rape in Delhi ..yet, in Tahrir square ..(where ,women are raped ..IN BROAD DAY LIGHT ..) w/ many witnesses ..."you"..have yet ,to condemn anything ....(are, you like me ..?)...Muslim's do what Muslim's do...????
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37562 Feb 14, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha....ha....Abrahamic Religion ? Jew don't consider Jesus or Mohammad their Messiah.....Christian don't believe Mohammad their prophet....Best thing Mohammad did .....put full stop on Prophets ! And now majority of Abrahmamic guys are waiting their messiah and Muslims are trying to convince them Mohammad was the one....Jehad, Crusade....and what not !
Rapid growth of Makhkhi Machchhar in neighborhood is not an improvement......! Sooner or later it need to be fumigated !<quoted text>
..damn "you"......I thought everybody "loved" Jesus ...

..why, did you have to put doubts in my head ..?..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37563 Feb 14, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
Robert Caldwell was a Christian missionary!
..yes ,...can you see this as a chess game ..??...(with islam ,"only" a character )

...Christianity ..is the "dominate" .."enemy" ..

..?..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37564 Feb 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad used singing poetry to move his messages around
..yeah , YOU "ask" tough questions ...do, you still admire the President of Egypt ...???
Monique

Ardsley, NY

#37565 Feb 14, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
Again you attempt at some way to redeem yourself with ridiculous posts?
Don't you get it though you are being mocked constantly?
First your "Aryan invasion theory" was disproven and trashed. Now you come up with another "Muslim Expansion Theory" and get trashed again?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37566 Feb 14, 2013
hinduism wrote:
porkistan is a worst country of this world
...After , North Korea ...yes......?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#37567 Feb 14, 2013
Monique wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you attempt at some way to redeem yourself with ridiculous posts?
Don't you get it though you are being mocked constantly?
First your "Aryan invasion theory" was disproven and trashed. Now you come up with another "Muslim Expansion Theory" and get trashed again?
..the "point" ...is...!!.."IS"..?? .. Islam , or Christianity or Atheism the ...."FASTEST"..... "growing"...???

(I Think ...atheism)...is the fastest growing .

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37568 Feb 14, 2013
Tbt people burn themselves to dth ....N Korea does nuke fireworks ..Warships lock their arms to flights of a small Island country...over a much smaller island...All are repercussion of one heads powerful deeds......to change the world ...another attempt by another nation to rule the world....another attempt to be God.....!

Bigger circle is failing to encircle this devious small circle.........

Face it minions , if u remain divided over the right colour of your chaddi- Bhagawa or green......soon you will be forced to wear red only !
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37569 Feb 14, 2013
Dear chaddi thief,
Why did your Allah forget to send a prophet in China and India??? After all China and India are two most populated countries of the world. Or the islamic terrorists of Xingxiang and Kashmir have become his new age messangers ??
Indian religions do not force themselves on others like islam. Still it's followers(Buddhists and Hindus) are more in number than Muslims. By the way, why your pakistani ghazis are suc**** the co** of pagan China?????
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37570 Feb 14, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer:
This is a simple answer if you think logically. With that being said, which relig
another simple answer logically

MILLIONS ARE LEAVING ISLAM EVERY YEAR

It seems to be an article of faith that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Another dubious fact is that Islam is the largest religion on Earth. Research shows that in fact Bahaism is the fastest growing religion on Earth, not Islam. True, Bahaism is a small religion compared to Islam, but facts are facts.

Well then, Islam is the biggest religion in the world then, correct? Apparently not. Wikipedia gives a worldwide Muslim population figure of 1.4 billion . Wikipedia also indicates that there about 2.1 billion Christians on Earth. That makes Christianity significantly larger than Islam.

Another “fact” that gets tossed around a lot is that Islam is so dangerous because it proselytizes so aggressively, and leaving Islam is so dangerous that “hardly anyone leaves Islam”. It is true that leaving Islam can be dangerous in many Muslim-majority lands. As we will see, many Muslims convert to Christianity in Russia and sub-Saharan African countries with non-Muslim majorities with little or no problems.

In recent years, according to Roman Silantyev, executive secretary of the Inter-religious Council in Russia, an incredible 2.5 million Muslims have converted from Islam to Orthodox Christianity in Russia, while only 2,500 Orthodox have converted to Islam (Orthodox Christians are less likely than the non-Orthodox to leave the flock).

Silantyev said that most of the converts are Muslims by birth who were non-practicing, while Muslims who regularly attend mosque rarely convert. He said that the conversions happen not so much due to proselytization, but instead due to the influence of the dominant Russian culture, which is Christian.

In particular, Silantyev noted that after the bestial crime of the Beslan School Massacre in North Ossetia, the number of Muslims in North Ossetia dropped by 50%. Whereas before Muslims were about 35% of North Ossetians, after Beslan, they numbered only about 17.5%. It appears that tens of thousands of Muslims may have accepted baptism after Beslan.

Silantyev stated that even Muslim sources acknowledge that after each major Muslim terrorist incident there, thousands, or possibly even tens of thousands of Muslims convert to Christianity. Although this blog supports the Chechen cause, the radical Islamists in Russia seem to be shooting themselves in the foot with their wanton terrorism.

The figures for Africa are even more amazing and come from impeccable Muslim sources who would be the last people on Earth to deceitfully propagandize huge numbers of Muslims converting out. The source is Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani, president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, an institution that specializing in graduating imams and Islamic preachers.

In an interview with Al Jazeera, reprinted on the Chechen guerrilla Kavkaz Center website, Katani states, reprinted here and here , that in recent years, SIX MILLION AFRICANS, MOSTLY SUB-SAHARAN BLACKS, LEAVE ISLAM EVERY YEAR, MOSTLY CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY, OFTEN EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTISM. APPARENTLY FEW NON-MUSLIMS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ARE CONVERTING TO ISLAM.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37571 Feb 14, 2013
Islam is the fastest growing religion because they inbreed like rats.

Billions go into Muslim “charities” which are well known terrorist fronts to finance jihad and start wars while portraying themselves as poor innocent Muslims.

Muslims have gotten on the Jewish bandwagon as wanting the phoney Srebrenica massacre to instil false guilt on non-Muslims and justify aggressive war against the Serbs to be taught in British schools.

If you ask me I’d say Muslim Arabs are reverting to their pre-Islamic ways.

No Islam is an aggressive. backwards religion that creates poverty and inequality. Take away the oil revenue and the foreign expats that run these countries and they will all be like Egypt.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37572 Feb 14, 2013
increase garrisoning of kashmir

we will send another 200,000 heavily armed troops into kashmir valley in the next 1 week

heh heh heh

SHOOT at sight…SHOOT between the eyes of ANY muslim in the streets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual Slavery and enforced Prostitution in India 30 min Faith 14
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 51 min J_a_n 514,040
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 56 min Frogface Kate 177
Islam will prevail in America 58 min J_a_n 42
Islam is the last hope of humanity 1 hr J_a_n 38
Not in my name ! 1 hr J_a_n 29
SHOCKING!Satanic Quran ADMITS that ALLAH is Sat... (Nov '15) 1 hr MohMad and Allah... 341
More from around the web