No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37527 Feb 13, 2013
Robert Caldwell was a Christian missionary!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37528 Feb 13, 2013
Robert Caldwell was on Brit payroll to effect divide and rule policy. He coined the word Dravid, and declared them of Turanian descent !Turan (Persian is the Persian name for a region around Central Asia, literally meaning "the land of the Tur"The original Turanians are an Iranian.

He must be colour-blind ! What d'ya say Chaddi ?

And then Dravid from the same place like Aryans -central Asia , Iran ?

Central Asians were crazy or what, In same timeline named themselves Aryan and Dravid and strolled around India ? And then India must have been some no-mans land !

Aryan Invasion Theory is western Propaganda !

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37529 Feb 13, 2013
Amneh, the mother of Mohammed
She bewitched her son Muhammad:

Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called “rukhieh, when he was very young. Only the Kuhhan of Arabia could perform the right of “rukhieh,” a practice of witchcraft indicating that Mohammed’s mother had joined the ranks of the Kuhhan of Arabia after her aunt had passed away.

Children on whom a “rukhieh” was practiced suffered from many signs such as: falling into trances and having convulsions. Since his childhood, Mohammed suffered from many of these identical symptoms. Halabieh, a biographer of Mohammed, mentioned that Mohammed suffered from convulsions since he was one year old.[xvii][17] Sahih Al Buchari, reports one occasion on which Mohammed fell into a trance while he was a young man before he claimed to have received the Qur'an.[xviii][18] Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma.[xix][19]
Anthropologists believe that the priesthood which serves the devil is transmitted from individual to individual in the same family.[xx][20]

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37530 Feb 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right!!
The name Muslim in Arabic means "submission"!!
A Muslim by definition is one who has submitted himself or herself to their Creator!!
So you are very right that Muslims live in bondage and the bonds are in the hand of Our Creator.
And our Creator is the Most merciful, Most Powerful, More Considerate and Most Knowledgeable and Most unbiased than any one can imagine.
The Rules and laws He makes are most logical, reasonable and able to solve the problem of mankind than these "human law makers" sitting in Parliaments and Assemblies can ever do.
These Bozos make laws which go out of place in matter of years, Indian constitution which was prepared by the "best brains of their time" and took many years to make, was to be modified 'Within one year of its implementation"!!
And it has been modified more than 50 times already!! And many Indians are "proud" of it and say we move with time!! They do not have feeling of shame and stupidity of people who made those laws in the first place.
So we accept the charge that you lay against us, that we are slaves and have no independent law making powers. We Bow our heads to whatever commands we get from Our Creator and His Last and Final Prophet.
Case closed!!
Your post which is a sheer affront to human intelligence has forced me to interject myself in your discussion with Observer. You make it sound as if muslims have unlimited freedom to debate, contemplate or speculate on the theological niceties of Islam. You make it sound that the lack of corrections or amendments to Koran is due to scholars not finding any flaws and arriving at a consensus about the correctness of koran after marathon debates and discussions.

MUQ, how much more conceited you can become. Doesn't the second sura in the Koran begins by saying, "this book is not to be doubted." As if this was not ominous enough, Koran is littered with verses prohibiting muslims to stray from the so called revelations of Koran, prohibiting muslims to carry out any critical analysis of mohammad and his times. Failing to do so comes with its own package of serious implications for those who are not discreet enough in their criticism of koran or mohammad.

MUQ, do you seriously think that any muslim would attempt to carry out a critical study of koran or mohammad, forget about bringing amendments to koran, when the swords of shirk, blasphemy, apostasy are hanging above his head?

I will just give you a modern day analogy to show you how ridiculous the claim of koran is when it asks its followers not to doubt it. Would you purchase a life saving medicine just on the basis of claims made by its manufacturer? Wouldn't it be more credible if that pharmaceutical product was certified by independent body of experts like FDA?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37531 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right!!
The name Muslim in Arabic means "submission"!!
A Muslim by definition is one who has submitted himself or herself to their Creator!!
So you are very right that Muslims live in bondage and the bonds are in the hand of Our Creator.
And our Creator is the Most merciful, Most Powerful, More Considerate and Most Knowledgeable and Most unbiased than any one can imagine.
The Rules and laws He makes are most logical, reasonable and able to solve the problem of mankind than these "human law makers" sitting in Parliaments and Assemblies can ever do.
These Bozos make laws which go out of place in matter of years, Indian constitution which was prepared by the "best brains of their time" and took many years to make, was to be modified 'Within one year of its implementation"!!
And it has been modified more than 50 times already!! And many Indians are "proud" of it and say we move with time!! They do not have feeling of shame and stupidity of people who made those laws in the first place.
So we accept the charge that you lay against us, that we are slaves and have no independent law making powers. We Bow our heads to whatever commands we get from Our Creator and His Last and Final Prophet.
Case closed!!
Case reopened.
How is it so that Ayotolla's prescribe laws as they see fit outside of that of the Quran like the Saudi justice system that doesn't follow the Quran when handing down justice towards women ?
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#37533 Feb 14, 2013
The last Cermon ofProphet of Islam Mohammad(saw).

It is 10 Higri= 631A.D
The prophet of Islam standing in Maidan Arfat at Mecca(Saudi Arabia) with a huge croud of his companions,which consisting upon more than one lac, The prophet starts AL-Quran-

Alyoum Akmaltu Lakum Deenukum Wa Atmamtu Alaikum Nemati Wa Radeetu Lakum Deenul Islam.

Translation-

Today we have completed your religion
And has completed our bounties to you
And approved for you the religion of Islam

Hearing this Abubakar the first caliph starts weeping, One Sahaba near to him Abubakar why you weep but today it is day of celibaration as our religion has been completed. Abubakar you do not know, As our religion has completed then it means Mohammad is leaving us, so there fore I am weeping,
In the next moment prophet said O people listen me attentively because I think that from today you never see or met mehear at Maidan Arfator Mecca,
Listen from now usary has been prohibited and as first step I leavwe or forgive usary of my tribe Again there isno blood money to be paid of past.
Listen from now no white has superiority to black so as no superiority of blake to white. Arb has no superiority to non Arab so no non arab has to superiority to Arab.
All humans are brother to each other,They are progeny of single man and woman such as Adam and Eve.
O,people as I am leaving you and has to appear in front of my lord(ALLAH)So you bear witness that I had convey you
The Message of Islam.
Uproar in the air O prophet we do bear witness that you conveyed us Islam.
The prophet raised his face to wards sky ,
O, God bear witness of this that I had conveyed thy Message,

On return back to Madina Prophet became ill with in three months and after suffering of Total eighteen days (18) He left this world, befor leaving, the final words of your were, O,God I prefer to meet Thy,

Fatima Your beloved daughter was near to you,, Prophet told some thing in her ear she wept and again Prophet told some thing in her ear she laughed,

People later asked about it Fatima told that in first time Prophet (her father) told her that he will not survived from this illness so she therefore wept but again when prophet told her that she will be first from his family soon come and meet him hearing this I had laughed.

Fatima was first soon after Mohammad in age of 27 years also left this world and she was the first in family of prophet went to meet Him,

(Every thing is for Allah And every one has to return to Him.)
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37534 Feb 14, 2013
Mohammad's wealthy wife Khadiza played a important role in making Mohammad a prophet. She and her christian cousin warraqa used to talk with him about biblical stories. They inspired him to become a monotheist. Khadiza's wealth allowed mohammad to to sit ideal and concentrate on how to become a prophet. When Mohammad claimed his prophethood, khadiza gave him financial support to hire some people who could write quran on his behalf.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37535 Feb 14, 2013
Behind success of every man there is a woman .... Errrrrrrr .....I don't know if Mohammad told this...or wrote in Qur'an!
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#37536 Feb 14, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post which is a sheer affront to human intelligence has forced me to interject myself in your discussion with Observer. You make it sound as if muslims have unlimited freedom to debate, contemplate or speculate on the theological niceties of Islam. You make it sound that the lack of corrections or amendments to Koran is due to scholars not finding any flaws and arriving at a consensus about the correctness of koran after marathon debates and discussions.
MUQ, how much more conceited you can become. Doesn't the second sura in the Koran begins by saying, "this book is not to be doubted." As if this was not ominous enough, Koran is littered with verses prohibiting muslims to stray from the so called revelations of Koran, prohibiting muslims to carry out any critical analysis of mohammad and his times. Failing to do so comes with its own package of serious implications for those who are not discreet enough in their criticism of koran or mohammad.
MUQ, do you seriously think that any muslim would attempt to carry out a critical study of koran or mohammad, forget about bringing amendments to koran, when the swords of shirk, blasphemy, apostasy are hanging above his head?
I will just give you a modern day analogy to show you how ridiculous the claim of koran is when it asks its followers not to doubt it. Would you purchase a life saving medicine just on the basis of claims made by its manufacturer? "Wouldn't it be more credible if that pharmaceutical product was certified by independent body of experts like FDA?"
"Wouldn't it be more credible if that pharmaceutical product was certified by independent body of experts like FDA?"
MUQ eould coubter: Nah, if the medicine is not prescribed in the Koran, it does not exist !!! What FDA, who FDA? Here is something ridiculous. Some mullah issued a fatwa against giving smallpox vaccine to infants on the grounds that its an American conspiracy to sterilize Muslims!

"Opposition by Muslim fundamentalists is a major factor in the failure of polio immunization programs. In Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Taliban have issued fatwas opposing vaccination as an attempt to avert Allah's will, and as an American plot to sterilize Muslims. The Taliban have kidnapped, beaten, and assassinated vaccination officials, including assassinating the head of Pakistan's vaccination campaign in Bajaur Agency."
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#37537 Feb 14, 2013
******* MUQ would counter
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37538 Feb 14, 2013
As I have already said that I don’t consider that the Quran is authored by Allah (the meaning of the word Allah is The God) and it is the work of few Arabs, the number 4 author of Quran is listed below.

The 4th author of Quran

Hasan b. Thabit

Hasan b. Thabit was Muhammad’s own official poet. He wrote Diwan, the anthology of ancient Arabian poetry. When Prophet of Islam migrated to Medina he made Hasan b. Thabit his own poet. Even though he was personal poet of Muhammad he had a deep dislike for the Muslims. On page xxviii of Sirat Rasool-Allah, the translator, writes,“Hasan b. Thabit disliked the growing number of Muslims. He considered the vagrant Muslims as unmitigated nuisance.

Hasab b. Thabit was a hired poet and was paid to compose poetry as per Muhammad’s specifications. This can be confirmed from Sahih hadits. I am giving just few examples.

Sahih Bukari: Muhammad approved Hassan b. Thabit to recite poetry in a mosque.

Sahih Bukhari volume 4, Book 54, Number 434
Narrated Sa’id bin Al-Musaiyab:‘Umar came to the Mosque while Hassan was reciting a poem.(Umar disapproved of that). On that Hassan said,“I used to recite poetry in this very Mosque in the presence of one (i.e. the Prophet) who was better than you.” Then he turned towards Abu Huraira and said (to him),“I ask you by Allah, did you hear Allah’s Apostle saying (to me),“Retort on my behalf. O Allah! Support him (i.e Hassan) with the Holy Spirit” Abu Huraira said,“Yes”
This hadit unmistakably shows that Hassan used to construct poems for Prophet of Islam to be recited in the mosque.

See Prophet of Islam is instructing Hassan, the poet to ridicule the pagans.

Volume 4, Book 54 Number 435
Narrated Al Bara: The Prophet said to Hassan,“ Lampoon them (i.e the Pagans) and Gabreil is with you.”

This hadit show that Hassan b. Thabit used to compose poems as per Muhammad’s likes and dislikes—Just in a way the Quran is composed of Allah’s revelations via Gabriel.

Now see further that Hassan ridiculed Pagans excluding Muhammad.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 731
Narrated Aisha: Once Hassan bin Thabit asked the permission of the Prophet to lampoon (i.e. compose satirical poetry defaming) the infidels. The Prophet said,“WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE COMMON DESCENT WITH THEM?” Hassan replied,“I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT OF THEM AS A HAIR IS TAKEN OUT OF DOUGH.”
Narrated ‘Urwa: I started abusing Hassan in front of Aisha, whereupon she said.“DON’T ABUSE HIM, FOR HE USED TO DEFEND THE PROPHET (WITH HIS POETRY).”

Here is another proof that a Quran composer was paid poet to write the so called revelations that abuse B Qurayzah Jews through his poetry.

Sahih Bukhari volume 5, Book 59, Number 449
Narrated Al- Bara: The Prophet said to Hassan,“ABUSE THEM (WITH YOUR POEMS), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you).”
Through another group of sub narrators, Al-Bara bin Azib said,“On the day of Quraiza’s (besiege), Allah’s Apostle said to Hassan,‘Abuse them ( with your poems), and Gabriel is with you.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37540 Feb 14, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post which is a sheer affront to human intelligence has forced me to interject myself in your discussion with Observer. You make it sound as if muslims have unlimited freedom to debate, contemplate or speculate on the theological niceties of Islam. You make it sound that the lack of corrections or amendments to Koran is due to scholars not finding any flaws and arriving at a consensus about the correctness of koran after marathon debates and discussions.
MUQ, how much more conceited you can become. Doesn't the second sura in the Koran begins by saying, "this book is not to be doubted." As if this was not ominous enough, Koran is littered with verses prohibiting muslims to stray from the so called revelations of Koran, prohibiting muslims to carry out any critical analysis of mohammad and his times. Failing to do so comes with its own package of serious implications for those who are not discreet enough in their criticism of koran or mohammad.
MUQ, do you seriously think that any muslim would attempt to carry out a critical study of koran or mohammad, forget about bringing amendments to koran, when the swords of shirk, blasphemy, apostasy are hanging above his head?
I will just give you a modern day analogy to show you how ridiculous the claim of koran is when it asks its followers not to doubt it. Would you purchase a life saving medicine just on the basis of claims made by its manufacturer? Wouldn't it be more credible if that pharmaceutical product was certified by independent body of experts like FDA?
Good to see you Drago, if you will come so hard on Qidwai Sahib and his team, he and his team will stop responding.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37541 Feb 14, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
The last Cermon ofProphet of Islam Mohammad(saw).
It is 10 Higri= 631A.D
The prophet of Islam standing in Maidan Arfat at Mecca(Saudi Arabia) with a huge croud of his companions,which consisting upon more than one lac, The prophet starts AL-Quran-
Alyoum Akmaltu Lakum Deenukum Wa Atmamtu Alaikum Nemati Wa Radeetu Lakum Deenul Islam.
Translation-
Today we have completed your religion
And has completed our bounties to you
And approved for you the religion of Islam
Hearing this Abubakar the first caliph starts weeping, One Sahaba near to him Abubakar why you weep but today it is day of celibaration as our religion has been completed. Abubakar you do not know, As our religion has completed then it means Mohammad is leaving us, so there fore I am weeping,
Could this not mean that Islam finished when Muhhumud died seeing Muslims pray to Muhhumud not Islam.?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#37542 Feb 14, 2013
Deedat wrote:
As I have already said that I don’t consider that the Quran is authored by Allah (the meaning of the word Allah is The God) and it is the work of few Arabs, the number 4 author of Quran is listed below.
The 4th author of Quran
Hasan b. Thabit
Hasan b. Thabit was Muhammad’s own official poet. He wrote Diwan, the anthology of ancient Arabian poetry. When Prophet of Islam migrated to Medina he made Hasan b. Thabit his own poet. Even though he was personal poet of Muhammad he had a deep dislike for the Muslims. On page xxviii of Sirat Rasool-Allah, the translator, writes,“Hasan b. Thabit disliked the growing number of Muslims. He considered the vagrant Muslims as unmitigated nuisance.
Hasab b. Thabit was a hired poet and was paid to compose poetry as per Muhammad’s specifications. This can be confirmed from Sahih hadits. I am giving just few examples.
Sahih Bukari: Muhammad approved Hassan b. Thabit to recite poetry in a mosque.
Sahih Bukhari volume 4, Book 54, Number 434
Narrated Sa’id bin Al-Musaiyab:‘Umar came to the Mosque while Hassan was reciting a poem.(Umar disapproved of that). On that Hassan said,“I used to recite poetry in this very Mosque in the presence of one (i.e. the Prophet) who was better than you.” Then he turned towards Abu Huraira and said (to him),“I ask you by Allah, did you hear Allah’s Apostle saying (to me),“Retort on my behalf. O Allah! Support him (i.e Hassan) with the Holy Spirit” Abu Huraira said,“Yes”
This hadit unmistakably shows that Hassan used to construct poems for Prophet of Islam to be recited in the mosque.
See Prophet of Islam is instructing Hassan, the poet to ridicule the pagans.
Volume 4, Book 54 Number 435
Narrated Al Bara: The Prophet said to Hassan,“ Lampoon them (i.e the Pagans) and Gabreil is with you.”
This hadit show that Hassan b. Thabit used to compose poems as per Muhammad’s likes and dislikes—Just in a way the Quran is composed of Allah’s revelations via Gabriel.
Now see further that Hassan ridiculed Pagans excluding Muhammad.
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 731
Narrated Aisha: Once Hassan bin Thabit asked the permission of the Prophet to lampoon (i.e. compose satirical poetry defaming) the infidels. The Prophet said,“WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT I HAVE COMMON DESCENT WITH THEM?” Hassan replied,“I SHALL TAKE YOU OUT OF THEM AS A HAIR IS TAKEN OUT OF DOUGH.”
Narrated ‘Urwa: I started abusing Hassan in front of Aisha, whereupon she said.“DON’T ABUSE HIM, FOR HE USED TO DEFEND THE PROPHET (WITH HIS POETRY).”
Here is another proof that a Quran composer was paid poet to write the so called revelations that abuse B Qurayzah Jews through his poetry.
Sahih Bukhari volume 5, Book 59, Number 449
Narrated Al- Bara: The Prophet said to Hassan,“ABUSE THEM (WITH YOUR POEMS), and Gabriel is with you (i.e. supports you).”
Through another group of sub narrators, Al-Bara bin Azib said,“On the day of Quraiza’s (besiege), Allah’s Apostle said to Hassan,‘Abuse them ( with your poems), and Gabriel is with you.
Muhammad used singing poetry to move his messages around
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37543 Feb 14, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
The last Cermon ofProphet of Islam Mohammad(saw).
It is 10 Higri= 631A.D
The prophet of Islam standing in Maidan Arfat at Mecca(Saudi Arabia) with a huge croud of his companions,which consisting upon more than one lac, The prophet starts AL-Quran-
Alyoum Akmaltu Lakum Deenukum Wa Atmamtu Alaikum Nemati Wa Radeetu Lakum Deenul Islam.
Translation-
Today we have completed your religion
And has completed our bounties to you
And approved for you the religion of Islam
Hearing this Abubakar the first caliph starts weeping, One Sahaba near to him Abubakar why you weep but today it is day of celibaration as our religion has been completed. Abubakar you do not know, As our religion has completed then it means Mohammad is leaving us, so there fore I am weeping,
In the next moment prophet said O people listen me attentively because I think that from today you never see or met mehear at Maidan Arfator Mecca,
Listen from now usary has been prohibited and as first step I leavwe or forgive usary of my tribe Again there isno blood money to be paid of past.
Listen from now no white has superiority to black so as no superiority of blake to white. Arb has no superiority to non Arab so no non arab has to superiority to Arab.
All humans are brother to each other,They are progeny of single man and woman such as Adam and Eve.
O,people as I am leaving you and has to appear in front of my lord(ALLAH)So you bear witness that I had convey you
The Message of Islam.
Uproar in the air O prophet we do bear witness that you conveyed us Islam.
The prophet raised his face to wards sky ,
O, God bear witness of this that I had conveyed thy Message,
On return back to Madina Prophet became ill with in three months and after suffering of Total eighteen days (18) He left this world, befor leaving, the final words of your were, O,God I prefer to meet Thy,
Fatima Your beloved daughter was near to you,, Prophet told some thing in her ear she wept and again Prophet told some thing in her ear she laughed,
People later asked about it Fatima told that in first time Prophet (her father) told her that he will not survived from this illness so she therefore wept but again when prophet told her that she will be first from his family soon come and meet him hearing this I had laughed.
Fatima was first soon after Mohammad in age of 27 years also left this world and she was the first in family of prophet went to meet Him,
(Every thing is for Allah And every one has to return to Him.)
Dear Qadir Mengal Sahib

It was 10 Hijri and not not 10 Higri….anyways I don’t give much importance to grammar or words.

Well Quranic Allah already declared that he has perfected his religion (go through my previous posts) prematurely and after that He kept on revealing (Joke of the Billion years) and tried His best to reveal 80% of Quran after BOASTING THAT HE HAS PERFECTED HIS RELIGION in very early parts of Quran.

I am just ignoring rest of your post apart from the last sentence you wrote:

Which is Everything is for Allah and everyone has to return to Him……
Do you
know that it was neither spoken nor written by Prophet of Islam?
KHANISTANi

Croydon, UK

#37544 Feb 14, 2013
Muslims sure are a confused bunch.
They confuse themselves LOL

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37546 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ is the most gandoo in forum, he doesn't have answer why God stopped carving his funda on stones ....like he did with Moses (ten commandments)....

He is just the cheerleader of Chodu Maharaj Mohhammad !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37547 Feb 14, 2013
Chaddi is smart....smarter than MUQ......he must be trying new stolen chaddi now ..to confirm MUQ is laughing stock ...and IMI2000 is Hindoo!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37549 Feb 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Case reopened.
How is it so that Ayotolla's prescribe laws as they see fit outside of that of the Quran like the Saudi justice system that doesn't follow the Quran when handing down justice towards women ?
In Islam there is nothing like Saudi Arabia or Iran or Taliban.

Islamic teachings are based on Quran and sayings and actions of the prophet.

Anyone bringing any thing that is concerned with religion, must bring proof from Quran or sayings and actions of prophet.

So do not say that Iran did that or Saudia did that. Ask me what is Islamic teaching on that.

Case Reclosed.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37550 Feb 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam there is nothing like Saudi Arabia or Iran or Taliban.
Islamic teachings are based on Quran and sayings and actions of the prophet.
Anyone bringing any thing that is concerned with religion, must bring proof from Quran or sayings and actions of prophet.
So do not say that Iran did that or Saudia did that. Ask me what is Islamic teaching on that.
Case Reclosed.
Dear Qidwai Sahib, you are right when you say there is nothing like Saudia Arabia or Iran or Taliban as the very doctrine of Islam says that KILL, SUBDUE OR CULL NON-MUSLIMS. Thanks for being truthful. ISLAM ONLY MEANS TO CUT AND KILL OR SUBDUE FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. IT JUST MEANs KILL ALL.

Qidwai Sahib I always bring proof from Authentic Islamic sources namely Authentic Sahih hadits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is paganism 2 min SURA of HATE Q 5 51 8
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Faith 517,852
News An aging Muslim community worries about its future 4 hr Smurf 1
Evil mohammed 5 hr Laurel 25
Prophet MUHAMMAD (Sep '12) 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2,363
Muslims not wanted. Includes the dead. 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
The violent White America 6 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 23
More from around the web