No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54760 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37437 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Doha in Hindi (I think you know enough Hindi)
"JAKA GURU BHI ANDHARA, CHELA NIRA NIRANDH
"ANDHEY ANDHA THELIA, DONO KOOP PADANT"
(I am sure you do not need for me to translate it into English)
How beautifully it explains you "educating" some one about Islam and its beliefs and practices!!
..This "is" the reaction of a "cult" member to one who has left the fold ...A true follower of a merciful God , does not stoop this low ..."you" owe "Mahmood" an apology ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#37438 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah any one can make claim, there is no problem in that.
But to prove your claim, you have to exert much effort.
You can also try your hand at Chapter 112 of Quran. Take an Arabic / English dictionary.....just scribe something and present it as an answer to Quranic chapter 112!!
What you need is simply 17 odd monosyllabic Arabic Words!!
...I am Christian ..I don't believe an Angel of God spoke with Mohammad ...sure, sura 112 is beautiful ..(but, it "still" remains heresy ...we can't change that ..)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37439 Feb 12, 2013
False teachings about God by Islam.
Islam teaches that shari'a, as God’s revealed law, perfect and eternal, is binding on individuals, society and state in all its details. By logical extension, any criticism of shari'a is heresy. Muslims who deny the validity of shari'a in any way are labeled as non-Muslims (infidels) or apostates (those who convert to another religion) by traditionalists and Islamists. As such, they face the threat of being prosecuted for apostasy, a crime that carries the death penalty in shari'a.

The mandates of shari'a are extremely harsh compared to modern Western standards. They infringe on many modern principles of human rights, religious freedom, and equality of all before the law. For example:

Hudud punishments are the severe penalities prescribed by shari'a for offenses defined as being against God himself. The punishments for these crimes are seen as divinely ordained and cannot be changed by humans. These include 100 lashes or stoning to death as punishment for adultery; 80 lashes for false accusation of adultery; amputation of limbs for theft; 40 or 80 lashes for drinking alcohol; imprisonment, amputation or death (by crucifixion in serious cases) for highway robbery; and the death penalty for apostasy from Islam. Methods of execution for apostasy can include decapitation, crucifixion, burning, strangling, drowning, impaling, and flaying. Apostates are denied a decent burial after their deaths, and the Muslims who participate in killing them are promised an eternal reward in paradise.

Las Vegas, NV

#37440 Feb 12, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy if you think Islam is a legitimate path to God then you surely believe that the day of judgment will not come till all the Jews will be killed and trees and stones will shout that “Come oh Momin (believer) Jew is hiding behind and also you believe that striking and choping of necks of non-Muslim as Quran and Islam demands…
There is no such thing as extreme or violent Islam or peaceful Islam. It is pure and simple hate filled ideology. Either there are ignorant Muslims who have not read their books (they are peaceful and good humans) or there are aware Muslims who have read and understood their religion (they are violent, vocal, untruthful as their religion commands )
Islam , moves to conquer every 500 years or so ..there was a time when Italy conquered , when Mongolia conquered ..Britain..France..Japan..Otto mans..Communists ..Germany..Persians ...

Someone somewhere ...will always try ...the World can not be ruled by force ..

Las Vegas, NV

#37441 Feb 12, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
I have seen very close at hand what untimely deaths of bread winners in a family can do..or premature deaths of individuals do to a family.
I HATE seeing people killed for some stupid political tomfoolery....and I hate to see kids slaughtered in schools because some kook had a semi automatic rifle and some screwed up brain told him to shoot little kids and snuff them out!!!!
Goes for Iraq USA and for all over the world!!!!!!
You didn't include Syria ...or, Egypt ..
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37442 Feb 12, 2013
Lundkate ma ke laude IMI,

Tu bada hinduo ki history or religion ki baat karta hai. Jara apne purkho ki history dekh. Jab arab aur turk is desh me aaye to kuchh chutie paiso ke liye aur kuchh dar ke maare unse apni maa chudane lage aur unka islami lauda haath me lekar nachne lage aurkahne lage ki gandu mohammad hamara rasul hai...ya khuda ma chuda..tu unhi ganduo ki aulad ho jo ab apne ko arab aur turk kahte hai lekin arab wale unke muh pe thukte hai.

Las Vegas, NV

#37443 Feb 12, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Even animist belief "can be" a legitimate path to GOD!
Indubitably ....God is not partial ..

Las Vegas, NV

#37444 Feb 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
False teachings about God by Islam.
Islam teaches that shari'a, as God’s revealed law, perfect and eternal, is binding on individuals, society and state in all its details. By logical extension, any criticism of shari'a is heresy. Muslims who deny the validity of shari'a in any way are labeled as non-Muslims (infidels) or apostates (those who convert to another religion) by traditionalists and Islamists. As such, they face the threat of being prosecuted for apostasy, a crime that carries the death penalty in shari'a.
The mandates of shari'a are extremely harsh compared to modern Western standards. They infringe on many modern principles of human rights, religious freedom, and equality of all before the law. For example:
Hudud punishments are the severe penalities prescribed by shari'a for offenses defined as being against God himself. The punishments for these crimes are seen as divinely ordained and cannot be changed by humans. These include 100 lashes or stoning to death as punishment for adultery; 80 lashes for false accusation of adultery; amputation of limbs for theft; 40 or 80 lashes for drinking alcohol; imprisonment, amputation or death (by crucifixion in serious cases) for highway robbery; and the death penalty for apostasy from Islam. Methods of execution for apostasy can include decapitation, crucifixion, burning, strangling, drowning, impaling, and flaying. Apostates are denied a decent burial after their deaths, and the Muslims who participate in killing them are promised an eternal reward in paradise.
Christianity seems pretty good too , unless you were a black man about 200 hundred years ago ...
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37445 Feb 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>First you should have given a logical reply to Mahmood and then uttered this doha, but without logical reply your doha is useless and meaningless.
My Doha said "everything" that I wanted to say!!

It seems you did not understand the meaning of that Doha, did you?

Remember Jesus spoke in Parables, most of the time, why?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37446 Feb 12, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Where is the proof that your prophet wrote the Koran we have today? What evidence do you have Ikhlas was written by your prophet and not some later editors of the Koran?
2) The Koranic allah is just as sadistic as any other god, maybe even more.
3) Word Qul does not appear in all the verses. Sometimes Allah is speaking in the first person and at other times he speaks in the third person.
4) We can never be sure if your prophet knew how to read or write. Give you the doubt that he didn't, does not mean he did not have knowledge of pre-Islamic texts. Its you guys who are big advocates of oral traditions.
5) The Ten commandments are a load of crap and so is Ikhlas.
The "expert" has spoken.
Bring some thing like Chapter 112 of Quran!!

See, how right was I to use that Doha!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37447 Feb 12, 2013
Some Highlights of Quranic Chapter 112, Surah IKHLAS

Part-6

Surah IKHLAS and its hold on Muslims:

Here are some of the effects this short chapter had on Muslims thru out the ages:

a. It is the "Most often" memorized chapter by Muslims all over the world. The opening chapter of Quran and Surah IKHLAS are the ones that most of Muslims ask their children to memorize by heart and recite regularly during their daily prayers.

b. Our prophet also used to recite this Surah often during his prayers and on important occasions. When he offered prayers in Kaaba after making seven rounds, he used to recite this chapter and millions of Muslims do the same following his footsteps.

c. This short chapter has kept Muslims away from idol worship and worshipping false gods in their past 1400 years history. Whenever someone tries to insert some object of worship into Islam, it is this Chapter which stops Muslims to fall into it.

D. Efforts to Dilute AHAD

d. It is not that efforts have not been made into Islam to introduce false objects of worship. The first and foremost of them was the Personality of Prophet Mohammad, peace be on him. Even though the call of Prayers five times tells every Muslim that he is a prophet of God. Some Muslims tried to breach the difference between Creator and Creation.

e. And the worst offenders had been the Poets who tried to raise the personality of prophet on “equal” basis as Allah. Some of them wrote couplets like this:

“WAHI JO ARSH PE MUTAVI THA KHUDA HOKAR

UTAR PARA HAI MADINE MEIN MUSTAFA HOKAR”

i.e “The One who was Occupying the Throne as Allah…..the same has come down in Madina as MUSTAFA”(A title of our Prophet)

f. Some of them tried to confuse AHAD with AHMAD (another title of prophet), saying that “M” is just a veil to separate AHMAD from AHAD ( These people forget that Root Arabic word for AHMAD, MOHAMMAD, MAHMOOD, HAMEED etc. in HMD (meaning praise) while AHAD is a separate Arabic Root word)

f1. Then some people tried to introduce worship of graves of saints in Islam and raise the levels of these men to have some share in Allah’s power. Some of that we see still in places like AJMER, NIZAMUDDIN , KALIAR etc.

It was this Surah IKLAS which removes all these cobwebs and pulls back Muslims into Pure Monotheism.

E. How “human gods” merged into Hinduism?

g. Just as a comparison, see how Ram and Krishna were “admitted” as gods and gods in human form amongst vast majority of Hindus.

Five centuries ago no one worshipped these people as gods and none of their figures and statues was present any where in India.

h. But when this “BHAKTI Movement was started” and poets like TULSIDAS, SURDAS AND MEERA BAI etc. wrote and sang prayers of these gods; the bulk of Hindus accepted them as gods and admitted their statues in their temples.

j. I remember in our High School Text book, one Hindi poem written by RASKHAN which ended like this:

Look at the 'High Qualities" of God Almighty in this verse:

“TAHI ANADI (i.e. no beginning), ANANT (i.e. No end or infinite), AKHAND (not divisible), ACHED, ABHED (i.e. not pierceable or fully understandable), SUWAID BATAWEIN…..

PUCHHARI TAHU PUNI PAAR NA PAVEIN…”

See these deep rooted and lofted Hindi words in praise of God Almighty, but then see the “Low side” in the same verse following these words:

“TAHI AHEER KI CHOHARIAN, CHACHIYA BHAR CHAACH PE NAACH NACHAWEIN”.

(i.e. the same God (in the form of Lord Krishna) is "forced" to dance on a small amount of butter milk by the girls of milkmen)

So all these lofted Hindi and Sanskrit words could not save Hindus against false worship and worship of god in human form.

k. What, AHAD, SAMAD, LAM YALID AND KUFU did for Islam and Muslims, no other words did for any other religion

Las Vegas, NV

#37448 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
My Doha said "everything" that I wanted to say!!
It seems you did not understand the meaning of that Doha, did you?
Remember Jesus spoke in Parables, most of the time, why?
..Parables are timeless ...i.e. the parable of the prodigal son ....which "son" are we in "this" point in our life ..the "prodigal" son or the "jealous" son ...
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#37449 Feb 12, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
I shan't disclose where I live....I don't want ardent gentlemen or ladies of Islam dropping in ..
I live within driving distance of Mississauga and I can drive up on a sunny spring day?
Shall discuss later....and thanks I am much obliged..
I have read Mohammed Marmaduke's version of the Koran and all sorts of sundry literature on Koran but I cannot match a Muslim's in depth knowledge of all the thuggery that is inherent in it!!!!
I dont blame you.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#37450 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you something better than 112 ie Article 18 of the charter of human rights, what more do you want? And how would you know that Mohammad wrote 112?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37451 Feb 12, 2013
Muslims False teachings of God:

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37452 Feb 12, 2013
Dear Friends and Foes,
MUQ is trying his best to find a writing better than his 17 worded , deluded SURA 112. Why it has few words only , mostly without any concrete meaning ? The writer was not lettered enough to copy even…..that’s all

I will present two Suktas from Rig Veda in the following post. You need not know Sanskrit to fight over it, I anm presenting the English Translation. However , in Sanskrit when one recites it, knowing the meaning, you will feel the vibration and power of these Sukatas.
First one is the Hindoo thinking on Cosmic creation and mostly people (irrespective of religion) it is base of Big Bang Theory
The second Sukta confirms that there is something above Monotheism- Monism , and Hindoos believe in that.

Read and discuss, you will find how shallow Islamic philosophy is !
Continued.....
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#37453 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mulana Sahib,

I always get excited when you respond to my posts. Words cannot explain how much I enjoy the challenge, especially from an euridite individual like you. During the 1980s, when the Iran-Iraq war was on, I would go to this shia mosque for my Jumma Namaaz. At the of the namaaz, the imam would read his "dua" and the whole congregation would say "ameen". On each occasion, one of things he would say was, "may allah grant Iran victory against the Iraqis", and whole congregation (except myself) would say "ameen". I one day went up to the imam and asked him why he would not pray for the war to end instead of praying for victory for one of the parties. This imam, instead of answering, excused himself from my presence.

The moral of this story is that you remind me of this imam. You never answer the tough questions I ask. The other point of this story is that religion shrinks your brains. It promotes hatred and deep rooted divisions among its own followers. In the end, the Iranians were not victorious. No wonder some muslim scholars have divided the world into darul harb & darul Islam.

MILKY WAY

#37454 Feb 12, 2013
continued.....

Nasadiya Sukta

Then even nothingness was not, nor existence,
There was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it.
What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping
Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?

Then there was neither death nor immortality
nor was there then the torch of night and day.
The One breathed windlessly and self-sustaining.
There was that One then, and there was no other.

At first there was only darkness wrapped in darkness.
All this was only unillumined water.
That One which came to be, enclosed in nothing,
arose at last, born of the power of heat.

In the beginning desire descended on it -
that was the primal seed, born of the mind.
The sages who have searched their hearts with wisdom
know that which is is kin to that which is not.

Then even nothingness was not, nor existence,
There was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it.
What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping
Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?

Then there was neither death nor immortality
nor was there then the torch of night and day.
The One breathed windlessly and self-sustaining.
There was that One then, and there was no other.

At first there was only darkness wrapped in darkness.
All this was only unillumined water.
That One which came to be, enclosed in nothing,
arose at last, born of the power of heat.

In the beginning desire descended on it -
that was the primal seed, born of the mind.
The sages who have searched their hearts with wisdom
know that which is is kin to that which is not.

And they have stretched their cord across the void,
and know what was above, and what below.
Seminal powers made fertile mighty forces.
Below was strength, and over it was impulse.

But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the gods themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?

Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know
Continued.....

MILKY WAY

#37455 Feb 12, 2013
Continued...

Hira&#7751;yagarbha S&#363;kta

Translation

In the beginning was the Divinity in his splendour, manifested as the sole Lord of land, skies, water, space and that beneath and He upheld the earth and the heavens.

Who is the deity we shall worship with our offerings?

It is that who bestows soul-force and vigor, whose guidance all men invoke, the Devas invoke whose shadow is immortal life and death.

It is that who by His greatness became the One King of the breathing and the seeing, who is the Lord of man and bird and beast.

It is that through whose glory the snow-clad mountains rose, and the ocean spread with the river, they say. His arms are the quarters of the sky.

Who is the deity we shall worship with our offerings ?

It is that through whom the heaven is strong and the earth firm, who has steadied the light and the sky's vault, and measured out the sphere of clouds in the mid-region.

Who is the deity we shall worship with our offering?

It is that to whom heaven and earth, placed in the light by his grace, look up, radiant with the mind while over them the sun, rising, brightly shines.

When the mighty waters came, carrying the universal germ, producing the flame of life, then dwelt there in harmony the One Spirit of the Devas.

It is that who in its might surveyed the waters, conferring skill and creating worship - That, the God of gods, the One and only One.

Mother of the world - may that not destroy us who with Truth as his Law made the heavens and produced waters, vast and beautiful.

Lord of creation! No one other than thee pervades all these that have come into being.

May that be ours, for which our prayers rise, may we be masters of many treasures!

END

MILKY WAY

#37456 Feb 12, 2013
No MUQ, no Chaddi....No Hindoo , no Muslim.....nobody can Counter the Rig Vedic Suktas presented above.......believing in it makes a person Agonist, Kaffur..infidel....pagan...... but true human like Budhdha.........

Otherwise , all religion are human creation.....and it was established 5000 years back by Indians......

Don't waste ur time in fighting and meaningless debating.....just understand the philosophy...and know that Mohammad wa unlettered Chodu Maharaj....not even a philosopher....to be prophet !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mohamadan Muslims TRINITY,the 3 Daughters of Pa... 8 min Thinking 6
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Thinking 250,862
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Sheilaa 488,203
THERE was NO MOHAMADAN MUSLIMS in JESUS TIME! 45 min Muslim answer 5
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... 1 hr Truth Teller 2
News PM Fico: Islam has no place in Slovakia 2 hr No Islam for you 1
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 3 hr PIGlatin 780
More from around the web