No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#37363 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Why, did you have to bring my weight into it ...(is it because, I called you a koala bear )??
Doctors love people who have multiple symptons,it gives them so much financial reward

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37364 Feb 11, 2013
Hey guy......what fkck authority d'ya have to ask these questions ? Are you and expert in Indian Law and jurisdiction (the question you usually ask for other's comment )? Forget about LLB , you don't seem to be a proper graduate even ! Otherwise revert ...bravely phuddu budhdha !

Why don't you answer questions raised against Qur'an only ? Gaand phat-ti haey muft-khora ?

You need to be flogged in public everyday morning. And you needa figure out at least four guys who will carry ur bier in the end, at ur age,.......Chaddi carrying you fkcng muft-khora fatso's bier alone will be a the biggest comedy in Hollywood history ....stumbling, staggering, cursing Astrix (Chaddi- without magic potion)carrying Oblix's bier !

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In my view the whole idea of Mercy Plea is against the Justice system.
Once the Supreme Court has withheld the Death Penalty, why should the president have power to change it?
No one said that KASSAB' rejection had "something black at the bottom".
It is evident that AFZAL' GURU's rejection had "something black at the bottom" because a "Political party" was making it an election agenda "Why the hanging is delayed"?
In a Normal Criminal case, this is a strange behaviour and the time Govt. took to decide was strange? Why to wait if the "Mastermind of attack on Indian Parliament" should be hanged when Supreme Court has already decided?
The "reality" is that this is the only case of awarding death punishment, where there is no "hard evidence" of his being involved in the crime. The evidence is very flimsy and there never was an eye witness.
How it was in the "rarest of the rare case" is beyond my understanding.
I am not taking this as a Hindu versus Muslim issue.
And the Indians are asking Pakistan not to hang Sarabjit Singh which is convicted by the Supreme Court of Pakistan for spying against their nation.
Now THEY are making it as a Hindu versus Muslim issue, not me.
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

#37365 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again trying to divert the issue, are you?
First let us finish about Chapter 112.
It was you who was referring to Shakespeare whenever I asked to bring any thing like Quran.
Is Quran only a book of Arabic literature or poetry?
Look at this chapter 112? What does it looks like to you.
In four short verses which are so easy to memorize, one would far ever be cured of "sickness" of Idol Worship, God coming down as Human and all these myriads of gods that people worship all thru ages.
This one chapter will purify a human of every misconception about God.
And you say that our prophet or a group of persons just wrote it without thinking about deeper meaning?
So just go into other topics till I hear something like Chapter 112 from you.
Your knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is all waste if you miss the message of Surah Ikhlas.
Tell me some thing about your parents, did they also left Islam and how was your education at home or school?
I can sense something, but do not want to present it on this thread openly. I have seen many Pseudo Scholars like you.
It only shows that you did not get proper education in your early stages of education.
You still havent answered my questions and then you are accusing me of diverting the topic? Neither Iklas nor 49 are of any intrinsic value to humanity. None of these suras offer any meaningful advice, nor do they do anything to enhance the knowledge or morale of mankind. Both chapters are about Mohammad Abdullah and his alter ego - Allah. I told you before, and I am telling you again, Allah is the spokeperson for Mohd Abduallah in Sura 49 -- "do not raise your voice..." . In fact, Koran as a book is worthless. Now anwer the two questions I asked.

I look forward to your response.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37366 Feb 11, 2013
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD INSHALLAH

ASTAFIGURILLAH

(if i say "astafigurillah" 10 times there will be 10 drone strikes on the islamic terror asses)

A
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37367 Feb 11, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Hey guy......what fkck authority d'ya have to ask these questions ? Are you and expert in Indian Law and jurisdiction (the question you usually ask for other's comment )? Forget about LLB , you don't seem to be a proper graduate even ! Otherwise revert ...bravely phuddu budhdha !
Why don't you answer questions raised against Qur'an only ? Gaand phat-ti haey muft-khora ?
You need to be flogged in public everyday morning. And you needa figure out at least four guys who will carry ur bier in the end, at ur age,.......Chaddi carrying you fkcng muft-khora fatso's bier alone will be a the biggest comedy in Hollywood history ....stumbling, staggering, cursing Astrix (Chaddi- without magic potion)carrying Oblix's bier !
<quoted text>
Madarchod hindu
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37368 Feb 11, 2013
chaddi ke bahan ki fuddi wrote:
<quoted text>
Madarchod hindu
Lagta hai teri aapa ki chut me khujli badh gayi hai
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37369 Feb 11, 2013
Buddha from Hills wrote:
<quoted text>
dear Mr chumpchain or change or whatever
It has become obvious that imi2000 has lambasted you thoroughly with no doubt in the mind of the readers that whatever he says is not irrelevant.
Like you, even I am from India and a Hindu but imi's portrayal of PR Chauhan is stunningly alarming as until today I was thinking that he killed Mohmud of Ghor before he got killed. His furnishing of proofs about their death dates is very convincing.
Also his news item from newspaper supports the fact that our administrators in India are cooking up text books and brainwashing children in schools while they are still young. You also are such a child who has got his history all wrong.
One more thing about 1/3+ equation shopwn to you by one of their goons snaring Ghenghis khan has shut you up so does it prove that muq and ghenghis khan both are right? It has been smartly proved and you haven't uttered a single protest in that direction objectively. Needless to say that your enemies are well equipped with knowledge and facts and it is you who is looking like a slum dog.
You are very abusive and it doesnt speak of our culture and values so please counter him with valid points and i am afraid to say that until today you have not written a single post that makes any sense.
Come on show it to them that you are worth more than your bark.
I am with you in my spirits.
Om tat sat.
1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 EQ .99999.... Will always be < 1
There are no assumptions in my calculation. It's straight arithmetic and the result is < 1
Take away the algebraic assumption and what do you have?

You have been stripped here of all the facade and self glorification. I know your ego is bruised being proven a blatant liar over and over, you couldnt even appear under your own id to respond to me. While you thirst for some form of recognition, you fail to get any even from the same Muslims you so passionately support as a Bhelpuri Hindu!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37370 Feb 11, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You still havent answered my questions and then you are accusing me of diverting the topic? Neither Iklas nor 49 are of any intrinsic value to humanity. None of these suras offer any meaningful advice, nor do they do anything to enhance the knowledge or morale of mankind. Both chapters are about Mohammad Abdullah and his alter ego - Allah. I told you before, and I am telling you again, Allah is the spokeperson for Mohd Abduallah in Sura 49 -- "do not raise your voice..." . In fact, Koran as a book is worthless. Now anwer the two questions I asked.
I look forward to your response.
Maybe you and I should meet at a Tim Horton's ...and you can introduce and guide me through marvels of Islamic thought?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37371 Feb 11, 2013
Some Highlights of Quranic Chapter 112, Surah IKHLAS

Part-5

Comparison between Quran Chapter 112 and First Two of the Ten Commandments mentioned in the Book of Exodus and Deuteronomy:

Some people have hinted that Our Prophet had before him, these 10 commandments and he used them as “Guideline” to formulate Chapter 112 of Quran.

The answer to this charge is:

a. Where is the proof that our prophet used these Biblical Verses for Chapter 112?

b. Our prophet did not know how to read and write, from whom he heard and remembered these verses?

c. And if he could edit them and rewrite them in so concise and beautiful way, why can’t no one else is able to do it before or after him?

d. If we can assume such type of “Loose charges” then no proof of any kind is needed to prove anything. Any one can come up with any charge and say it is self proven.

A. Are there really any comparison between Quran Surah 112 and these Ten Commandments?

01. Even though the topic of both is same; there is no comparison between Quranic Surah and Ten commandments.

02. In Quranic Surah 112, in each verse there is a Unique Quality of Allah, which can be used to distinguish between True God and false gods.

Remember AHAD, SAMAD, LAM YALID and KUFU. There is no such test given in the Ten Commandments.

03. Ten Commandments only give the instructions, but Quran makes a claim and gives a test to check and verify.

B. What these commandments say:

“I am YHWH, your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, the house of slavery. Do not have other gods before me. Do not have idols, do not make any figure of things in the heavens, or here below the earth, or in the water under the earth.

“Do not kneel before them or worship them, because I YHWH am your God a jealous God who punishes children under the third and fourth generation for the wickedness of their parents who hate me” But I am merciful the Thousandth generation to those who love me and obey my commandments (Deut 5: 6-10)

And

“Listen Israel, YHWH our God is One YHWH and you shall love YHWH your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength”(Deut. 6:4-5)

04. Count the number of words in these Biblical verses and then see how Quran Surah 112 condenses all these plus many more in just 17 words!!

05. Quran Surah starts with the word “Say” which is much powerful than the submissive “Listen” as we see in Bible.

06. Then the word “Israel” makes it appear as if the message is only for Jews. YHWH then becomes a “family god” of Jews, having special relationship with them.

While Quranic narration is free from any racial or national bias. Allah is for every one.

07. Then in Bible YHWH is mentioned as Jealous God that punishes children upto third and fourth generations for the sins and inequities of their father, which is against the principles of Natural Justice.

Quran is free from all these mistakes.

08. So in reality, there is no comparison between Quranic Surah 112 and the first two of famous 10 Commandments of Bible.

It is like comparing Chalk and Cheese. Human write manship and work of Creator of Universe are clearly visible, between these passages from two religious scriptures.

Allah Knows Best

Contd
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#37372 Feb 11, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and I should meet at a Tim Horton's ...and you can introduce and guide me through marvels of Islamic thought?
Why not, where do you live? Guide I cannot, but meet I would.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37374 Feb 11, 2013
NaMo …is just the beginning

heh heh heh

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37375 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
..Islam "is" a legitimate path to God ..

..Islamic extremism ..i.e .,violent nihilism ..is "not" Islam ...

Las Vegas, NV

#37376 Feb 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
b. Our prophet did not know how to read and write, from whom he heard and remembered these verses?

03. Ten Commandments only give the instructions, but Quran makes a claim and gives a test to check and verify.
b.)His first wife , was well versed in scripture ..

03.) All "religions" make claims ...which are enjoying Gods fruits ..??

Las Vegas, NV

#37377 Feb 11, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
..discuss a solution to horror in Syria , and share it ...okay ...

Las Vegas, NV

#37378 Feb 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors love people who have multiple symptons,it gives them so much financial reward
..Doctors and aid workers have died in Pakistan and Nigeria ...only, trying to aid the poor ...
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37379 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Islam "is" a legitimate path to God ..
..Islamic extremism ..i.e .,violent nihilism ..is "not" Islam ...
Where is this place where Islam is practiced "legitimately"? Inquiring minds want to know.
Islam is now commandeered by vehement Wahabi thugs.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

#37380 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
"Islamic thought"? Now that's an oxymoron!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37382 Feb 11, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Doha in Hindi (I think you know enough Hindi)

"JAKA GURU BHI ANDHARA, CHELA NIRA NIRANDH

"ANDHEY ANDHA THELIA, DONO KOOP PADANT"

(I am sure you do not need for me to translate it into English)

How beautifully it explains you "educating" some one about Islam and its beliefs and practices!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#37383 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>b.)His first wife , was well versed in scripture ..
03.) All "religions" make claims ...which are enjoying Gods fruits ..??
Yeah any one can make claim, there is no problem in that.

But to prove your claim, you have to exert much effort.

You can also try your hand at Chapter 112 of Quran. Take an Arabic / English dictionary.....just scribe something and present it as an answer to Quranic chapter 112!!

What you need is simply 17 odd monosyllabic Arabic Words!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37384 Feb 11, 2013
Dak wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarabjit must be hanged asap by pakistan
What YOU have against "poor" Sarabjit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Faith 393,103
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min bmz 207,557
if you haven't read the Holy Quran... 22 min bmz 89
Quran is just a BOOK... morons. 1 hr Zaheen 24
Turkey plans to establish an Islamic university... 1 hr Mujahid 11
Dresden's anti-Islam protests: Rooted in German... 1 hr joey 27
May Muslims have a prosperous 2015 wherever the... 1 hr Mujahid 36
How to to end Islam? Ideas please 3 hr Just a guy 455
More from around the web