No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54760 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37389 Feb 12, 2013
How dumb is the challenge of authors of the Quran to produce sura/surah like it is

1. The fallacy of the challenge is there cannot be two things identical if the challenge is to produce chapter like it then challenger should also produce identical or similar painting like Mona Lisa or Harry Potter like writing, if the challenger cannot produce something like it then we will consider that Mona Lisa painting and Harry Potter also have divine origins.

2. Do you people seriously consider that divine entity who is all powerful, all knowing etc will challenge His creation (as religious people believe that creation is created by God The Creator).Would it sound sane that Creator is challenging His creation to produce something like it?? Only an insecure mind will boast like it and certainly not the God. The authors of Quran should have consulted with each other before boasting a claim to produce sura /surah like it as it got defeated in Quran itself.

3. How valid is the challenge? As the very first scribe of the Quran said he altered verses or added words to the so called revelations and become apostate believing that Prophet of Islam is not a Prophet.

4. The challenge was issued when Prophet of Islam was accused of copying and pasting the contemporary poets. When Prophet of Islam’s daughter was told by poet’s daughter that Prophet is copying his father’s poetry hence the challenge was issued Prophet used to alter few words and the revelations were made from exiting Arabic poetry. If you will read Quran carefully you will notice in many chapters it seems that Prophet is giving clarifications about his actions and deeds to the Arabs of his times.

5. Why did the revelations stopped after death of Khadija;s cousin?? And started after Christian slave who became close to Prophet of Islam and they used to spend much time together.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37390 Feb 12, 2013
CC wrote:
01. The President has the Constitutional power to override a death penalty imposed by the Supreme Court by granting a mercy plea. Conversely the President also has the power to reject any mercy plea and allow the death penalty to be carried out as imposed. MUQ, it's really THAT simple, really!!!

02. Dead brain Muslims like you can never have "enough" proof and will ALWAYS attempt to make it a Hindu-Muslim issue instead of an India issue. You speak with a trained, brain washed forked tongue when you say "Now THEY are making it as a Hindu versus Muslim issue, not me." Strangely for Muslims its always THEY but never US or WE Muslims.

03. Kasab and Guru, the scourge of humanity, the vilest of filthy Muslims got what they deserved. Moreover, isn't it the goal of every Muslim to die in the name of Allah? You Muslims want to die and we want you to get to your destination expeditiously! Doesn't that sounds like a good arrangement to you MUQ?
Ans.

01. I was commenting on the "constitutional Power" given to President to commute any death sentence awarded by the Supreme Court. Why the President should have that power?

02. It was you who is making it a Hindu Muslim problem and not me. I commented on the legal issues involved.

03. If KASSAB and GURU got they deserved, what about Thackery, Modi and Togadiya? Did they Got what they deserved?

You are speaking in the language of hate and not me. You are using foul language and not me.

It is you who should control yourself and not me.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37391 Feb 12, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
You still haven't answered my questions and then you are accusing me of diverting the topic? Neither Iklas nor 49 are of any intrinsic value to humanity.

None of these suras offer any meaningful advice, nor do they do anything to enhance the knowledge or morale of mankind. Both chapters are about Mohammad Abdullah and his alter ego - Allah.

I told you before, and I am telling you again, Allah is the spokesperson for Mohd Abduallah in Sura 49 -- "do not raise your voice..." . In fact, Koran as a book is worthless. Now anwer the two questions I asked.

I look forward to your response.
Ans.

First of all you are no "authority" to tell me what Allah and His Prophet means for humanity. You can hold your views to yourself and be "happy" to know that you know all.

We have a "right" to believe in what we think is the right path for us.

I am not answering about Surah 49, because it has no connection with the topic which is under discussion i.e. Chapter 112.

I asked you question about your family background and your parents, how they imparted religious knowledge to you. I am yet to get your reply.

In my view you were not groomed properly and there was some thing wrong in your education, which you tried to overcome by your own efforts and got mislead by the writings of these so called Authorities on Islam from western nations.

Unless some one has knowledge of Arabic and proper background of each reports, it is easy to be mislead by these people.

So first let us reach to your cause of sickness and then cure might follow.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37392 Feb 12, 2013
Why only Army needs Discipline?

I wish the same Tough Attitude be taken against those involved in scams, corruption, bribes, adulteration, rapes, murder, irrespective of who they be- MUQ

Army face-off: 12 officers, 100 jawans in dock

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/

NEW DELHI: The Army is now finally cracking the whip in the four cases of gross indiscipline and officer-jawan face-offs that rocked the 1.13-million strong force like never before in recent years.

Around a dozen officers and 100 other ranks are facing the music for the "alarming'' breaches in discipline that took place in armored and artillery units deployed in Nyoma, Samba, Patiala and Gurdaspur areas. After completion of extensive courts of inquiry (CoIs) into the four cases, the stage is now set for "administrative'' action or "disciplinary'' action against those indicted.

Administrative action can range from just a recordable or non-recordable censure to much stricter punishments. The harsher disciplinary action - court martial after recording of the summary of evidence -- can lead to rigorous imprisonment and even the ignominious "cashiering from service'' that entails loss of rank, decorations and all retirement benefits.

"Acts of indiscipline, even minor ones, are anathema for the Army...They have to be nipped in the bud. Otherwise, all will go haywire during actual battle,'' said a senior officer.

While the Army is justifiably proud of its apolitical, secular and disciplined ethos, it's increasingly being felt that "aspirational'' jawans are now no longer willing to "suffer nonsense and humiliation'' at the hands of their officers. Incidentally, around 1,100 soldiers have committed suicide since 2003, with the yearly toll regularly crossing the 100-mark every year.

Probably the worst such face-off was the violent brawl between officers and jawans of the 226 Field Artillery Regiment, near the Mahe firing ranges in Nyoma sector of eastern Ladakh in May last year, which left the unit commanding officer (CO), three majors and almost 10 jawans injured.

In the CoI report submitted to the Ladakh-based 14 Corps, disciplinary action has been recommended against 16 personnel, including the CO, second-in-command and three other officers for abject failure of command and control, indiscipline, violence and other lapses. Forty other personnel, in turn, will face administrative action, sources said.

Similarly, in the other case where officers and jawans of the 45 Cavalry based at the Tibri cantonment in Gurdaspur area of Punjab had clashed in May 2010, orders have been issued for recording a fresh summary of evidence. The unit CO, two officers, eight JCOs (junior commissioned officers) and eight jawans face disciplinary action in the case.

Ten jawans of the 56th Armoured Regiment are also undergoing court-martial for fleeing to their regimental centre at Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) after refusing to carry out what they called "menial tasks'' while deployed in Patiala last October. Two officers and four JCOs face administrative action in this case.

In the fourth case, the CoI report into the "unrest'' among the troops of 16th Light Cavalry, which took place in the Samba sector of J&K after a jawan shot himself dead in August last year, has now been submitted to the command headquarters for further action.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37393 Feb 12, 2013
Deedat wrote:
How dumb is the challenge of authors of the Quran to produce sura/surah like it is
1. The fallacy of the challenge is there cannot be two things identical if the challenge is to produce chapter like it then challenger should also produce identical or similar painting like Mona Lisa or Harry Potter like writing, if the challenger cannot produce something like it then we will consider that Mona Lisa painting and Harry Potter also have divine origins.
2. Do you people seriously consider that divine entity who is all powerful, all knowing etc will challenge His creation (as religious people believe that creation is created by God The Creator).Would it sound sane that Creator is challenging His creation to produce something like it?? Only an insecure mind will boast like it and certainly not the God. The authors of Quran should have consulted with each other before boasting a claim to produce sura /surah like it as it got defeated in Quran itself.
3. How valid is the challenge? As the very first scribe of the Quran said he altered verses or added words to the so called revelations and become apostate believing that Prophet of Islam is not a Prophet.
4. The challenge was issued when Prophet of Islam was accused of copying and pasting the contemporary poets. When Prophet of Islam’s daughter was told by poet’s daughter that Prophet is copying his father’s poetry hence the challenge was issued Prophet used to alter few words and the revelations were made from exiting Arabic poetry. If you will read Quran carefully you will notice in many chapters it seems that Prophet is giving clarifications about his actions and deeds to the Arabs of his times.
5. Why did the revelations stopped after death of Khadija;s cousin?? And started after Christian slave who became close to Prophet of Islam and they used to spend much time together.
Why you wasted so much time on writing this long post?

It would have been much easier to jot down four short verses of Monosyllabic Arabic language...and present it as an answer to Surah 112 of Quran.

Why did you follow this long course?

Don't know Arabic?

Just pick up English / Arabic Dictionary or get it translated thru Google!!
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37394 Feb 12, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change, You claim affinity to Sanskrit but it is not yours. It didn't even originate in your country. Nor the man, Panini, the father of Sanskrit, was born in your country. As you were hungry for recognition, your historians assembled thatched and patched some history for you so that you guys "garv se keh sako ki tum Gandu (hindu) ho" !
"Total bhikhmange ...religion bhi apna nahin....na hi laguage apni....pant shirt bhi tumhari apni nahin ..... kuch bhi nahin"
Bhikhmange Hindus Ma chudate paida hue hein aur ma chuda-te mar jaenge- only one achievement - Vishnu ji puche "bachcha dharti pe kya kiya" ? Dharti ka bojh replied "Hey bhagwan ...sirf ma chudai hei ab toe kuch daya karo !"
HA HA !
Now Deedat is Chump Change! The laugh is on you dimwit!!! HA HA
No need to wail on your miserable existence here filthy Muslim.
George

Agadir, Morocco

#37395 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Doha in Hindi (I think you know enough Hindi)
"JAKA GURU BHI ANDHARA, CHELA NIRA NIRANDH
"ANDHEY ANDHA THELIA, DONO KOOP PADANT"
(I am sure you do not need for me to translate it into English)
How beautifully it explains you "educating" some one about Islam and its beliefs and practices!!
First you should have given a logical reply to Mahmood and then uttered this doha, but without logical reply your doha is useless and meaningless.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37396 Feb 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Islam "is" a legitimate path to God ..
..Islamic extremism ..i.e .,violent nihilism ..is "not" Islam ...
So you say ...and you have a right to!!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#37397 Feb 12, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, where do you live? Guide I cannot, but meet I would.
I shan't disclose where I live....I don't want ardent gentlemen or ladies of Islam dropping in ..

I live within driving distance of Mississauga and I can drive up on a sunny spring day?

Shall discuss later....and thanks I am much obliged..

I have read Mohammed Marmaduke's version of the Koran and all sorts of sundry literature on Koran but I cannot match a Muslim's in depth knowledge of all the thuggery that is inherent in it!!!!

Location hidden

#37398 Feb 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..discuss a solution to horror in Syria , and share it ...okay ...
Assad runs the Syrian B'aath ( Renaissance in Arabic!) Party and officially it is SECULAR much like Saddam Hussein's Baath Party...

If the West and the US are smart nuff they would not meddle with Assad and his dispensation--the alternative would be the Muslim Brotherhood which is firmly in power in Egypt...it would be highly destabilizing...

Think it over?

Was that stupid invasion of Iraq justified and toppling of a secular regime ok?

Much as I hate Islam and probably because I do...I love these secular thugs and hate the bearded Imam types...

The Bush run invasion of Iraq in my view was NOT LEGAL..US just cooked up "evidence" and did not even bother to plant it when Iraq was invaded!( where ARE THE WMI's!)..

Ah well my 2 cents!!!!

Location hidden

#37399 Feb 12, 2013
I have seen very close at hand what untimely deaths of bread winners in a family can do..or premature deaths of individuals do to a family.

I HATE seeing people killed for some stupid political tomfoolery....and I hate to see kids slaughtered in schools because some kook had a semi automatic rifle and some screwed up brain told him to shoot little kids and snuff them out!!!!

Goes for Iraq USA and for all over the world!!!!!!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37400 Feb 12, 2013
Debate on Quran !

MUQ: We will discuss SURA 112 …..heart of Quran……It has only 17 Arabic words , but but God reveals himself there……
Sane Man: What the fkck …? It is just copy paste of Ten Commandments…..in a way BS !
MUQ : Stupid , our prophet was unlettered , how could he copy paste ?
Sane Man: So you agree Quran was not written by your Prophet ? BTW, was ur prophet deaf and dumb also ?
MUQ: How the hell it matters to us who wrote Quran ? It is God’s word that all you need to know. No our prophet was not deaf and dumb……his problem was he only knew Arabic – so how could he copy from Hebrew ? What is the proof ?
Sane Man: It matters- If your prophet didn’t write or narrate the Quran , and some Jalebi Bukhara wrote it after 200 years of his popping up- it is not prophets thinking but Jalebi Bukhara’s idea about Prophet and his copy pasting mission ! so why are we debating ? Well then being not deaf and dumb ur prophet must had company of some learned , lettered people (khdija mama ?), or you wan’t to say that he was leading….unlettered animals called Bedouins ?
MUQ: Errrrr….first you come back with proof …..you are anti-Muslim. Don’t try to mix Muslim fiction with Muslim history !

Sane Man: What proof gandooo…..do you remember your ancestors word, work and deed 200 years ago ? First prove authenticity of Quran !

MUQ: You are stupid, we only discuss SURA 112 in Arabic………and FYI I don’t remember my 12 children’s name even properly….it doesn’t matter !
Sane Man:!@#$$^^&&***() Gandoo…madarchod…..come to my toilet and see- Quran Toilet paper and understand our idea about Quran…….wanna see more proofs ?….Hmmmmm…I me becoming insane from sane !

Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37401 Feb 12, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Some Indian underling (jhaddu pocha types) in some European embassy must have told Modi " aap aaiye na hamre gujju bhai bahut hein belgium mein aap unke ghar mein theher sakten hein"
and Modi issues his own blog (mind you it is not a news from a white paper but from his own blog) that he has been invited.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...
HA HA HA HA HA
The mere mention of Modi's name gets you all riled up! Trust me, your type of Bhelpuri Hindu "atheist" covert Muslim will be assigned to be his gofer.
ROFL!!!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#37402 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Some Highlights of Quranic Chapter 112, Surah IKHLAS
Part-5
Comparison between Quran Chapter 112 and First Two of the Ten Commandments mentioned in the Book of Exodus and Deuteronomy:
Some people have hinted that Our Prophet had before him, these 10 commandments and he used them as “Guideline” to formulate Chapter 112 of Quran.
The answer to this charge is:
a. Where is the proof that our prophet used these Biblical Verses for Chapter 112?
b. Our prophet did not know how to read and write, from whom he heard and remembered these verses?
c. And if he could edit them and rewrite them in so concise and beautiful way, why can’t no one else is able to do it before or after him?
d. If we can assume such type of “Loose charges” then no proof of any kind is needed to prove anything. Any one can come up with any charge and say it is self proven.
A. Are there really any comparison between Quran Surah 112 and these Ten Commandments?
01. Even though the topic of both is same; there is no comparison between Quranic Surah and Ten commandments.
02. In Quranic Surah 112, in each verse there is a Unique Quality of Allah, which can be used to distinguish between True God and false gods.
Remember AHAD, SAMAD, LAM YALID and KUFU. There is no such test given in the Ten Commandments.
03. Ten Commandments only give the instructions, but Quran makes a claim and gives a test to check and verify.
B. What these commandments say:
“I am YHWH, your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, the house of slavery. Do not have other gods before me. Do not have idols, do not make any figure of things in the heavens, or here below the earth, or in the water under the earth.
“Do not kneel before them or worship them, because I YHWH am your God a jealous God who punishes children under the third and fourth generation for the wickedness of their parents who hate me” But I am merciful the Thousandth generation to those who love me and obey my commandments (Deut 5: 6-10)
And
“Listen Israel, YHWH our God is One YHWH and you shall love YHWH your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength”(Deut. 6:4-5)
04. Count the number of words in these Biblical verses and then see how Quran Surah 112 condenses all these plus many more in just 17 words!!
05. Quran Surah starts with the word “Say” which is much powerful than the submissive “Listen” as we see in Bible.
06. Then the word “Israel” makes it appear as if the message is only for Jews. YHWH then becomes a “family god” of Jews, having special relationship with them.
While Quranic narration is free from any racial or national bias. Allah is for every one.
07. Then in Bible YHWH is mentioned as Jealous God that punishes children upto third and fourth generations for the sins and inequities of their father, which is against the principles of Natural Justice.
Quran is free from all these mistakes.
08. So in reality, there is no comparison between Quranic Surah 112 and the first two of famous 10 Commandments of Bible.
It is like comparing Chalk and Cheese. Human write manship and work of Creator of Universe are clearly visible, between these passages from two religious scriptures.
Allah Knows Best
Contd
Here he goes again! LOL! I believe that Real GOD will not forgive this one!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#37403 Feb 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Islam "is" a legitimate path to God ..
..Islamic extremism ..i.e .,violent nihilism ..is "not" Islam ...
Even animist belief "can be" a legitimate path to GOD!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#37404 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a Doha in Hindi (I think you know enough Hindi)
"ANDHEY ANDHA THELIA, DONO KOOP PADANT"
(I am sure you do not need for me to translate it into English)
How beautifully it explains you "educating" some one about Islam and its beliefs and practices!!

"ANDHEY ANDHA THELIA, DONO KOOP PADANT" would apply to this MUQ perfectly but he is not so "andh" since I have alerted him about the real GOD! OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#37405 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What YOU have against "poor" Sarabjit?
It was not me! If Sarabjit was framed then he should go free.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#37406 Feb 12, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuy if you think Islam is a legitimate path to God then you surely believe that the day of judgment will not come till all the Jews will be killed and trees and stones will shout that “Come oh Momin (believer) Jew is hiding behind and also you believe that striking and choping of necks of non-Muslim as Quran and Islam demands…
There is no such thing as extreme or violent Islam or peaceful Islam. It is pure and simple hate filled ideology. Either there are ignorant Muslims who have not read their books (they are peaceful and good humans) or there are aware Muslims who have read and understood their religion (they are violent, vocal, untruthful as their religion commands )
Peaceful muslims should demand a revision of the book and call all hateful references as truly satanic!
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37407 Feb 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I was commenting on the "constitutional Power" given to President to commute any death sentence awarded by the Supreme Court. Why the President should have that power?
02. It was you who is making it a Hindu Muslim problem and not me. I commented on the legal issues involved.
03. If KASSAB and GURU got they deserved, what about Thackery, Modi and Togadiya? Did they Got what they deserved?
You are speaking in the language of hate and not me. You are using foul language and not me.
It is you who should control yourself and not me.
MUQ,
1.You obviously don't live in a democracy and your thinking is distorted by Islam. In democracies where there are death penalty laws, there is one single authority of last recourse. In India it is the President who is the official Head of State. A death penalty is the extreme sentence any criminal can receive but the condemned are given appeal opportunities generally on humanitarian grounds. Constitutionally in India the President is vested with that authority. Similarly, in the bastion of Islam Saudia Arabia, where the Koran is the constitution (LOL!) the King has the authority to overturn a death penalty. Why should the King have that authority? Has God bestowed that on him? Is that a fact MUQ?
2. The legal issues were obvious. Both Kasab and Guru engaged in subversive activities against India, were found guilty, given the death penalty and executed. Your contention is that there was not "enough" evidence against Guru and he should not have been executed. You would have indifferent if Guru was not Muslim.
3. You should bring this up when Thackery, Modi and Togadiya are found guilty and awarded the death penalty. Don't compare them to low lives like Kasab and Guru.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37408 Feb 12, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not me! If Sarabjit was framed then he should go free.
Who has the most to gain from this action ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Faith 487,819
Marco the atheist - the Amazing Quran 9 min Poisoned fruit 2
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min bmz 251,430
The Bible has millions of Errors & Contradictio... 23 min Muslim answer 29
What is wrong with Israel? 1 hr Arabs cant fight 11
Muslims say wife beating is acceptable 2 hr Go already 2
Excuse me?is this an anti-islamic forum? (Apr '08) 3 hr Go already 797
More from around the web