No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54744 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37079 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo ! You have scored 6 out of 7. Work on your last question again !
@ DAK - Even morons (neem paagals) like Yaudhyas have shown improvement who rot in India in some dumpster. I believe that you don't live in cardboard boxes in London and do have some abode made of cricks and cement where you can hang your balaclava and walking stick in.
Some rooted personality problem is apparent and I am not even into psychology!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37080 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact this was the closest correct answer as Marshall was at least applicable and Field was not. In your other part, every damn thing is concocted and a result of your deluded mind.
Concocted? Why not watch Geo Pakistani channel and listen to some former army lot there?
John Fitzgerald Voxx

Clarks Summit, PA

#37081 Feb 8, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Teri ma ke tanne pe maroon mein Afghani lund, haraamzaade jo khoon kharaba dushman desh mein karne ka maza hei (jaisa mumbai ka kyia) woh apne log maar ke nahi. Kargil peak 5353 is with Pakistan.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/near-tiger-...
Le mera laurda ter mooh mein aur pooja kar isko shivalinga samajh kay.
sally darling are u not a girl...how are u supposed to have a laurda???toH chal gay sex karte hai...apni gaand pe sarso ka tel laga ke rakh lena taaki mera 10 inch ka laurda araam se ghus jaye. aur sun teri ammi ki mansal chuchiyon par main apna lund ka supada ragadna chahta hoon. teri ammi ki chut ko main bade maze se chatoonga. aaja muh khol le kyonki main mutne wala hoon. ise zam zam ka pani samjh kar pee lena.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37082 Feb 8, 2013
I was amused to see Pakis asking their government truth about Kargil, through 'Dawn'!
I think they are inspired by my posts...and have started thinking...how their brothers , departed in Kachchha- Banian and never returned, could have even seen Kargil alive.....leave aside fighting....! How only Mia Mush came back alive- in better uniform ? How Mia Mush had two attempts on his life by Fanatics , survived spotless.....while OBL was his state guest ????

How the same guy is living like a millionre in London, while his state guest OBL was made fish-feed ????

Oh...Pakis your basic problem is you are kattus...and eK rapist gandoo called Mohammad kE pujari hou !
What happened to their brothers.......in thousands ?
Oooops .....MUQ and Chaddi who are fifth columnist ...not even Paki....not lost anything in that conflict will probably pacify them saying.....They can't see you now ...they are busy poking 72 vrgn phuddis !
MuzBrain

Croydon, UK

#37083 Feb 8, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
oops
why were so many Hindus killed in the China war??
- because when the Capt said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.
So typical of the Muslim mind - completely incapable of original thought.
John Fitzgerald Voxx

Clarks Summit, PA

#37084 Feb 8, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
wah wah Qurban, Lalle ki jaan ! Kya ghoonsa mara hei us kameene chump chillar ke mooh pe uske daant fut ke aake girre hein yahan or who ho gya hei filter.
fatte hue condom ka natija, woh buddha kya ghoonsa marega?? ghoonsa tou hum hindu fauladi mar rahe hain aur tum katuon ki gaand fatti hui hai.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37085 Feb 8, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey chuy .... I have this lullaby for you.....
chuy and Sally went up the hill,
To give a dcik up chuy's ass
chuy fell down and broke his tush,
And sally still came jerking after.
Up chuy got and home he ran,
As fast as he could caper.
There his sally ran after,
With oil and a bamboo on a road made of tar.
sally caught chuy midway
and stripped him till his undies
chuy screamed in fear
sally didnt drop a tear
with a violent push
sally shoved in chuy's rear !
..THAT..!!..Never Happened ...!!

MILKY WAY

#37086 Feb 8, 2013
Met Sally to mate,
lisfted her parda of Burqa

Ooops face was blue.....

stripped her further....

Errrrr....all around chuttard, and pelvic was blue..

I yelled -what the fkck - are you feigning some Hindoo God like - Nil Kanth, or Nil Chuttard ??

Sally in tears cried and said- with the battering form you -in all forms , do you expect me to be pink like when u blessed me by taking my vrgnity ?

I regret Sally the blue.......I am responsible for ur state !
MUQ--

China

#37087 Feb 8, 2013
Thank you brather (or sister ?).....he he...he... abhi meri oomar mein bibi tak mammey mein hath nahi rakhney deti ! Bachchi ke mammaey dabaO tou kahti haey....mammi kou bol doongi ya UN Human right mein coplain kaar andar karwa doongi ! Koi Islam ki baakchodi manta hi nahi . zara socho Ayasha mohammad kE sath ky aisa saluk karti thi ?

Khair chhordO....

Tum samajhdaar Muslim hou....apnni gaand (ya choot..?) par sarso ka tel laga kaar mujhey nyota dou...... mein apni baki zindagi tumaharey saath kata loonga !

Muhammad said - Maan nahi-changa, tou bibi ki choot mein bhi danga !

apni address kaab bhej rahey hou....? please meri murjhai luuly ki khabar rakhna !
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
wah wah Qurban, Lalle ki jaan ! Kya ghoonsa mara hei us kameene chump chillar ke mooh pe uske daant fut ke aake girre hein yahan or who ho gya hei filter.

MILKY WAY

#37088 Feb 8, 2013
Volla....first time you have wrote a sensible post.......!

I know Sally the Chaddi....he is randi....not a phokat moneied Chhhinal like Ayasha .....!

And you will have to pay to live with him (or her?) with all your Lully comfort.........

You will be Bhikmanga...if you go out of ur Baddu handlers payroll by stopping Kattu baakchodi....how will you mangage that ?

It's better Budhdey for you to mooth maro looking at ur daughtes picture (in mind- pictures are not allowed in Islam).....and earn something for your stomach by presnt baak-chodi.

Otherwise you will realise at this age that pet ki bhook ...choot ki bhook sE bardi haey...for survival !

MUQ-- wrote:
Thank you brather (or sister ?).....he he...he... abhi meri oomar mein bibi tak mammey mein hath nahi rakhney deti ! Bachchi ke mammaey dabaO tou kahti haey....mammi kou bol doongi ya UN Human right mein coplain kaar andar karwa doongi ! Koi Islam ki baakchodi manta hi nahi . zara socho Ayasha mohammad kE sath ky aisa saluk karti thi ?
Khair chhordO....
Tum samajhdaar Muslim hou....apnni gaand (ya choot..?) par sarso ka tel laga kaar mujhey nyota dou...... mein apni baki zindagi tumaharey saath kata loonga !
Muhammad said - Maan nahi-changa, tou bibi ki choot mein bhi danga !
apni address kaab bhej rahey hou....? please meri murjhai luuly ki khabar rakhna !
<quoted text>
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37089 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic mein tumse jeeta mushkil, Muq !
Suk suk suk do the Muslim suk!!!!
Tum dono ki fat rahi hai.
ROFLMAO!
now every poster is Chump Change?!?!?!
he he he he he he he
Anonymous

United States

#37091 Feb 8, 2013
www.facebook.com/whitefieldmanchester
Please open this page and like it. Plzzzzz..........
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37092 Feb 8, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistanis are Caucasian race and Indians are part eggplant.
most pakistanis have a common father and grandfather .THE MUSLIMS THERE ARE AN INBRED RACE
(that may be inbred caucasian muslim pakis or non caucasian pakis….take ur pick)

here is proof

The Problem of Inbreeding in Islam
A tragic phenomenon which is taking a terrible toll on everyone involved.
by

NICOLAI SENNELS

September 19, 2010 - 11:42 pm

There is a dire phenomenon rising in Europe that is crippling entire societies and yet the continent sleeps, refusing not only to confront the destructive elephant in the room, but also to admit its very existence. The troubling reality being referred to is the widespread practice of Muslim inbreeding and the birth defects and social ills that it spawns.

The tragic effect of the left’s control of the boundaries of debate is that any discussion about vital issues such as these marks an individual as an “Islamophobe” and a “racist.” A person who dares to point at the pathology of inbreeding in the Muslim community is accused of whipping up hatred against Muslim people. But all of this could not be further from the truth. To fight against inbreeding anywhere is to defend humanity and to defend innocent babies from birth defects. Fighting against this Islamic practice stems from a pro-Muslim calling, since identifying destructive ideologies and practices in Islam enables the protection of the Muslim people from harm.

Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one’s daughter or son to his or her cousin. Intermarriage also ensures that wealth is kept within the family. Islam’s strict authoritarianism plays a large role as well: keeping daughters and sons close gives families more power to control and decide their choices and lifestyles.

Westerners have a historical tradition of being ready to fight and die for their country. Muslims, on the other hand, are bound together less by patriotism, but mainly by family relations and religion. Intermarrying to protect the family and community from outside non-Islamic influence is much more important to Muslims living in a Western nation than integrating into that nation and supporting it.

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations.

A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin. The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality. It is not a surprise, therefore, that, in response to this evidence, a Labour Party MP has called for a ban on first-cousin marriage.

now lets hear it from muslim pigs on here (IMI2000 first)…that "nicolas sennels report is wrong…"..or "jewish driven"…or "biased"…or "not based on facts"

heh heh heh

there is ENOUGH evidence that MUSLIMS ARE AN INBRED RACE
Mahmood

Toronto, Canada

#37093 Feb 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Regarding Shakespeare: You know MORE about him than he knew about himself!! He never made the claim that he was incomparable.
And what did Shakespeare achieved really? What they gave to the world? And who says that his works are unmatchable? the same can be said about any Poet and Dramatists of any literature.
That Quran has taken control of whole society, that it is memorized from cover to cover by millions who do not even know a word of Arabic.....can any human work do it?
2. As regards Al Marry's Quran, bring it, let us see what he wrote something that "improved" chapter 112 of Quran
You are just wasting your' and every one else' time on this thread.
I had hoped that you must have composed something....but you are still beating around the bush.
May be that is the "job" and "Fate" of "so called" experts!!
You asked me to produce a sura like 112 and I gave you something better ie article 18 of the charter of human rights. Show me a verse that is as congenial as this in the Koran?

The whole corpus of Islamic history which is Koran, Sira, Sunnah & Hadith are based on oral traditions and therefore unreliable. Only Allah knows best how much is true or false. Forget the whole Koran, just show me a manuscript of Sura Baqarah written during the lifetime of Mohammad? All I am asking you is to show this one chapter. There is no written evidence from 7th CE Mohammadans for us to know what really happened. We have no key to unlock oral tradtions because with the passage of time, human memory becomes blurey.

Shakespear never claimed to be a prophet nor did he put a sura like challenge. But as far as the Koran is concerned, extaordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. I keep asking you to show me the orignal transcripts of the Koran, and you remain silent. The trouble with Mohammadans like you, when you are unable to answer questions, you ignore them because you have no leg to stand on. Koran is nothing but a rule of an ancient desert tribe.

Sure Koran has taken control of millions. It has also been responsible for the intellectual masturbation that is taken place for the past 1450 years. If you are not a convert, then you are believer by default. Critical research into the Koran and Hadith is dicouraged, especially in Islamic countries where you can be scapled for any criticism of the Koran.

I look forward to your response.
Ramadin

Germany

#37095 Feb 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
most pakistanis have a common father and grandfather .THE MUSLIMS THERE ARE AN INBRED RACE
(that may be inbred caucasian muslim pakis or non caucasian pakis….take ur pick)
here is proof
by
NICOLAI SENNELS
There is a dire phenomenon rising in Europe that is crippling entire societies and yet the continent sleeps, refusing not only to confront the destructive elephant in the room, but also to admit its very existence. The troubling reality being referred to is the widespread practice of Muslim inbreeding and the birth defects and social ills that it spawns.
The tragic effect of the left’s control of the boundaries of debate is that any discussion about vital issues such as these marks an individual as an “Islamophobe” and a “racist.” A person who dares to point at the pathology of inbreeding in the Muslim community is accused of whipping up hatred against Muslim people. But all of this could not be further from the truth. To fight against inbreeding anywhere is to defend humanity and to defend innocent babies from birth defects. Fighting against this Islamic practice stems from a pro-Muslim calling, since identifying destructive ideologies and practices in Islam enables the protection of the Muslim people from harm.
Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one’s daughter or son to his or her cousin. Intermarriage also ensures that wealth is kept within the family. Islam’s strict authoritarianism plays a large role as well: keeping daughters and sons close gives families more power to control and decide their choices and lifestyles.
Westerners have a historical tradition of being ready to fight and die for their country. Muslims, on the other hand, are bound together less by patriotism, but mainly by family relations and religion. Intermarrying to protect the family and community from outside non-Islamic influence is much more important to Muslims living in a Western nation than integrating into that nation and supporting it.
Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations.
A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin. The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”
The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality. It is not a surprise, therefore, that, in response to this evidence, a Labour Party MP has called for a ban on first-cousin marriage.
now lets hear it from muslim pigs on here (IMI2000 first)…that "nicolas sennels report is wrong…"..or "jewish driven"…or "biased"…or "not based on facts"
heh heh heh
Bunderful. All the kattus are now running with their gaands on fire. Harminder you have really crushed the spirit of these kattus. Now these kattus have no place to hide and no face to show, well done keep it up.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#37096 Feb 8, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Do you really wish for a Moses to come back and unleash his 7 deadly plagues ...???...I don't think, we would really enjoy that kind of evidence, to back their claims ...
I doubt if Moses ever existed.
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37098 Feb 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
here is proof
by
NICOLAI SENNELS
heh heh heh
Fckng inbred mongrels is their race. Kya bolta hai chaddi? Tere ghar ki kahani ! Bap aur dada ek hi?
He he he he he
MUQ--

China

#37099 Feb 8, 2013
Dear harminder....this tradition of inbreeding started by our Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) by marrying his mother & daughter......and we follow it closely. What is your problem ?

As a matter of fact the 60 % inbred Muslim population you are talking of are the only real,true Muslims...rest are fakes !

Me and Chaddi are true Muslim....
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37103 Feb 8, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change, we are only speaking about Kashmir and not J&K. You have been demonstrated that India only owns 45% of Kashmir. Prior to attack by Pakistanis, 100% owner of Kashmir was a Hindu King (sigh). If robbers come to your house rob you of your belongings and hold your family hostage by locking you all in a 4x4 ft toliet - will you say that the house is owned by robbers? Nope ! they are "ghuspaithiyas" and when the police action takes place they will be evicted and you will be freed (in India you will be most likely killed due to nalayak police force). Now if you write on a will and say your house belongs to the Govt of India - authorities will take it over after robbers have been evicted. You cant say that since you were locked in the bathroom your ownership rights are only limited to toilet and you could only give away your toilet.
bhonsdike katue aa gaye apni asli id ke saath...jab india se itni nafarat hai to india me apni maa kyu chuda raha hai ? Aur iindia ka lund kyu chus raha hai ? Sale baat ko kyu ghuma raha hai be? Us waqt Jab Hari Singh ke kabje me kasmir tha hi nahi to wo india ko kya de sakta tha ? Indian army ne kasmir Pakistan se lad ke haasil kiya tha...haji pir aur kargil tak tumhre pakistani kutto ko khded diya tha
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37105 Feb 8, 2013
1.Operation Gibralter launched by pakistan against India on orders of ayub khan. Operation FAILED.paki tanks bogged and destroyed at asal uttar

2.Indian counterattack pointed at Lahore and Sialkot.SUCCESS.Territory occupied .
(major villages of Bedian,Barki,Padri,Dograi,Bhas in and Ichhogil uttar along the eastern bank of the Ichhogil canal)

3.Pakistani counter offensive in operation grand slam ..FAILED
(Pakistan only gained small tract of land in Khem Karan of 52 square kilometres…also has to vacate the area immediately after after asal uttar battle)

Result:

1.Kashmir is still with India.
2.Begining of the end of PAkistani economic boom.

So who won the war?

India.Today India is stronger militarily and economically than "islamic barbarian republic of pakistan"

the person who howls away saying "pakistan had a tactical victory in 1965 " is parzez musharraf , the run away cowardly "jarnail" of pakistan. It is his hidden muslim slime proxies here who crow his imagination

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Is Getting Out Of Hand PATX (May '14) 2 min The Prophet Lied 6
84 year old priest beheaded in France 2 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 60
News Police Open Investigation Paper On Video By Nam... 3 min The Prophet Lied 4
Must Be Pumpkin Time For TOM & Socks. 4 min The Prophet Lied 5
Is Hillary a secret muslim? 6 min Khan 2
(((((((((( "Allah" Mentioned in the Bible))))))... 12 min Khan 69
christians to be slaughtered in their churches ... 13 min The Proclaimer 33
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 31 min Muslims cut Faith... 490,494
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 5 hr ilovedesigirls 339
More from around the web