No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#37007 Feb 7, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Kashmir was not the part of India before 1947. Fact is that we snatched it from the hands your pakistani jihadis.
Stay focused and don't be of the opinion that I am imi. I can ssume by avatar, the old one, from tomorrow to prove that I am not imi. But I came here as a peacemaker and then i will be forced to take sides.

Speaking of Kashmir. In 1947 it didn't belong to Pakistan either but today they are responsible for making you lose more than 50% that was yours. Didn't hari Singh wrote the whole part of Kashmir to India? What is so difficult to understand for you?

Since: Nov 10

United States

#37008 Feb 7, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
IMI aka VOI,
You think that you are the most intellegent man of this world. But in fact you are a crazy bull. Kashmir was not the part of India before 1947. Fact is that we snatched it from the hands your pakistani jihadis.
OYE BAy MAdharchodh Randi ma ki gumshuda bachchedani ki koch se tapke ue najayaz koorde, mere se baat kar ma ke lund...ghussa doonga tere gaand ke chaid mein mein raampuria. Andar gusaate hee guma dunga chakku !
John Voxx

Netherlands

#37009 Feb 7, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
oye filthy naali ki paidaish, karara thappad is
when Pakistan snatched half of kashmir despite of the fact that you were the rightful owners.
When Your parliament was bombed.
When mumbai became the example of crying in pain city in 2008
When major unikrishnan was shot through the heart and his black blood stained the roof he fell on like a stuck pig.
When Kargil hills were snatched.
When even today Pakistan has kept the highest peak and you say it was not worth it.
When is not when some deluded fart writes some gibberish in his delirium.
ja ab apni ma ki chut baja.
he he he sally darling why bother about all this karara thappad. in pakistan daily mumbai type attack is happening and twice that number people are dying. sally darling, pakistan didn't snatch that part of kashmir but got it only because india stopped fighting when nehru went to UN because of some cheap type peace mentality. sally dariling did you forget about siachen glacier when india kicked the ass of pakistanis and spat and pissed on them. india established control over 70 kilometeres of siachen glacier. btw sally darling, have u seen my lund ka supada. why dont u rub my lund ka supada over ur pink chuchi while i lick ur clit. after that u can take my sweaty balls in ur mouth and lick it clean. after that i will lick ur sweaty armpits and shoot my sperm on ur armpits.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37011 Feb 7, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
OYE BAy MAdharchodh Randi ma ki gumshuda bachchedani ki koch se tapke ue najayaz koorde, mere se baat kar ma ke lund...ghussa doonga tere gaand ke chaid mein mein raampuria. Andar gusaate hee guma dunga chakku !
abe bahan ke lund chaddi, teri ammi ko chod ke tera bhai paida kar dunga. Jyada bakchodi ki to tere aapa ki fuddi kaat ke tere muh me dal dunga...Bhonsdi ke....tere gand me dam nahi fir bhi tu kisi se kam nahi
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37012 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay focused and don't be of the opinion that I am imi. I can ssume by avatar, the old one, from tomorrow to prove that I am not imi. But I came here as a peacemaker and then i will be forced to take sides.
Speaking of Kashmir. In 1947 it didn't belong to Pakistan either but today they are responsible for making you lose more than 50% that was yours. Didn't hari Singh wrote the whole part of Kashmir to India? What is so difficult to understand for you?
For your kind information 2/3 rd of J&K of Hari Singh is with India. J&K was not in Hari Singh's hand in october 1947. So whether he wrote whole part of J&K or only half of it, that hardly mattered. Pakistan had almost captured that state. We snatched it from Pakistan.
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37013 Feb 7, 2013
The bravest Ghazis showing their bravery! Wah wah wah. Hyderabad kutta supporters are such brave Muslims. Chaddi IMI and MUQ's Heros!!!

AIMIM Protesting Infidel Taslima Nasreen's Presence in Hyderabad
http://youtu.be/AbmiYV0x8aQ
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37014 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You mix up topics and one loses in touch with the topic at hand. The question was if Indians and Pakistani look the same.
I've seen a fair share of desi weddings in the UK. I always used to think Pakistanis and Indians were the same race and practically looked the same until I witnessed several weddings from both Pakistanis and Indians.
Basically, the Pakistani girls are extremely attractive and have inborn style! I have to admit, I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful women on our Indian side. Most of their girls tend to be tall, lighter-skinned with perfect natural tan, curvy, sexy, big brown eyes - simply stunners in general. No wonder they have burqa in Pakistan ! Kidding !
Although several north Indian girls are attractive at weddings but most of the girls are not. They tend to be shorter, much much darker, frizzy-haired, and have odd body shapes in general. A few even have purplish lips. Some of Indian film actresses are absolutely beautiful...but I still think they don't compare to some of the Pakistani or Arab girls I've seen.
Just for fun and my own knowledge, I randomly used to ask South Asian looking people in any function as to which country they came from, and I ended up being correct in guessing 100% of the time.
You responded to a chaddi posing as DAK-O but your personal experience of attending thousands of Hindu and Pakistani weddings should be recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. Most girls on their big day try best to look good.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37015 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You mix up topics and one loses in touch with the topic at hand. The question was if Indians and Pakistani look the same.
I've seen a fair share of desi weddings in the UK. I always used to think Pakistanis and Indians were the same race and practically looked the same until I witnessed several weddings from both Pakistanis and Indians.
Basically, the Pakistani girls are extremely attractive and have inborn style! I have to admit, I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful women on our Indian side. Most of their girls tend to be tall, lighter-skinned with perfect natural tan, curvy, sexy, big brown eyes - simply stunners in general. No wonder they have burqa in Pakistan ! Kidding !
Although several north Indian girls are attractive at weddings but most of the girls are not. They tend to be shorter, much much darker, frizzy-haired, and have odd body shapes in general. A few even have purplish lips. Some of Indian film actresses are absolutely beautiful...but I still think they don't compare to some of the Pakistani or Arab girls I've seen.
Just for fun and my own knowledge, I randomly used to ask South Asian looking people in any function as to which country they came from, and I ended up being correct in guessing 100% of the time.
Pakistanis are not a race nor are Indians. Both have varied stock but India is far more diverse due to sheer size.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#37016 Feb 7, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot compare a hindu pimp kaji with the gentlemen of Paks.
Kaji ke sar per chudne ka bhoot
Kaji khaey apni man ki choot
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ko laga boht he pala
Kaji apni behn ka khole nala
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya khota
Is ki behn ke sath he sota
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya bandar
Dale is ki behn ke ander
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bole is ki amma
De de muslim haath mein mamma
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji says to muslim mullah
Is ki man me dal de lulla
Kaji bhosri ka
Maan ka mamma kaji ke haath
Malish kare muslim ke saath
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ka mamma, pait
Muslim kare malish malait
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ke ander rehta
Muslim lulla sada hei behta
Kaji bhosri ka
Muslim Kaji ki maan kharkaey
Kaji ki behn bi chudti jaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji hei apni behn ka dala
Muslim Pak ki aish ye jhalla
Kaji bhosri ka
Dekho kaji bajaey tali
Lekar haath mein bheek ki thali
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn chudwaey
Apni maan ko bhi le awaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Pehle is ka ghar tha banjar
Chod ka paisa le kar kanjar
Kaji bhosri ka
Devey muslim ko shukrana
In se maan behn chudwana
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn hei ho gai gili
Chod se is ki ander hili
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bandar bhi le aewaey
Is se maan behn cudwavey
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole khotey ka lan mota
Kaji boley behn ye sota
kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ki jaan aab javaey
Motey laan se marti javaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn se boley
Khotey ke aagey aab kholey
Kaji bhosri ka
Boley kaji behn tu chudva
Mar kar bi na ho gi rusva
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole Kaji maza aab ho ga
Chod se mar jaey kia ho ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Poora foot hei laan khotey ka
Kaji ki behn chode ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole muslim ko shukrana
Is ki behn ko chodte jana
Kaji bhosri ka
Khoob maza hei muslim yaar
Kaji randi Khana paar
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji soor ko bi le awaey
Is ki behn ke ander pawaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ka muslim ko hei salam
Kaji ki behna muslim ghulam
Kaji bhosri ka
Bolo muslim khel he kaisa
Kaji ka randi khana paisa
Kaji bhosri ka.
Roger as Sally!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#37017 Feb 7, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imitate Shakepear? Can any imam imitate Van Gogh? Why dont you give it shot? Why dont you try composing tunes like Lennon & McCartney and see how far you'll get. You and I have been through this discussion before. Any authorship, good or bad, leaves behind his/her own imprint within a particular style of writing which is impossible to imitate.
11th CE scholar Al Maari from Aleppo wrote his own version of the Koran and when theologians of his time told him that it did not have the same mesmerizing impact as the Koran, he told them to let it be heard in the mosques for a couple of centuries and then find out. One poem of his always comes to my mind:
1. Regarding Shakespeare: You know MORE about him than he knew about himself!! He never made the claim that he was incomparable.

And what did Shakespeare achieved really? What they gave to the world? And who says that his works are unmatchable? the same can be said about any Poet and Dramatists of any literature.

That Quran has taken control of whole society, that it is memorized from cover to cover by millions who do not even know a word of Arabic.....can any human work do it?

2. As regards Al Marry's Quran, bring it, let us see what he wrote something that "improved" chapter 112 of Quran

You are just wasting your' and every one else' time on this thread.

I had hoped that you must have composed something....but you are still beating around the bush.

May be that is the "job" and "Fate" of "so called" experts!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37018 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You have escaped within first 10 minutes of cross questioning show about your school and residence. Want to come back and discuss that again?
u r an inbred muslim

but not a shariat court inbred muslim judge

i have lived there and grown there

whereas u google

thats the difference

as a muslim u go round in circles over small matters as usual

grow up and come out of madressa mentality

harminder

Mumbai, India

#37020 Feb 7, 2013
drone strike zindabad inshallah astafigurillah

astafigure motaha

astafigure patalaha hah hah

astafigure bhainsa astafgure ulta

allah allah lullah

say it ten times and there will be ten more drone strikes with "brave frearless but hidden " ghazis brains getting blown off as their asses are raised in respect for allah

they are dead before they say "allah hu fck her"
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37021 Feb 7, 2013
ready?

hafeez sayed inbred muslim violent killer will have his brains shot out by drones

heh heh heh

he just said

"my life is in allahs hands"

therefore allah will send a drone to take it

heh heh heh

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#37022 Feb 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Regarding Shakespeare: You know MORE about him than he knew about himself!! He never made the claim that he was incomparable.
And what did Shakespeare achieved really? What they gave to the world? And who says that his works are unmatchable? the same can be said about any Poet and Dramatists of any literature.
That Quran has taken control of whole society, that it is memorized from cover to cover by millions who do not even know a word of Arabic.....can any human work do it?
2. As regards Al Marry's Quran, bring it, let us see what he wrote something that "improved" chapter 112 of Quran
You are just wasting your' and every one else' time on this thread.
I had hoped that you must have composed something....but you are still beating around the bush.
May be that is the "job" and "Fate" of "so called" experts!!
..You are correct Islam is and has been very successful ..they are doing something right ..

But, I agree with "mahmood" the internet and the free flow of ideas ,"will be" the death knell of Islam ..

You are a moral person "MUQ" ..even, if you can not admit it ..."Mohammad was tribal chief , and acted accordingly" ..a "true" man of God ..would "never" wield a sword....period ...

..He would never have too...nor, would He want to...

Las Vegas, NV

#37023 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
You have escaped within first 10 minutes of cross questioning show about your school and residence. Want to come back and discuss that again?
.."underwear thief" ...a.k.a ..."lMl2000"..... "harminder" likes girls , if you are interested in men ..."go to another web-site ..."

Las Vegas, NV

#37024 Feb 7, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your excursion inadvertently always ends up in red light areas where lady-boys are being supplied? Even in your Christmas party you were defining the curves of male Chinese men than women. IS is this an admission that you do have sex with men? as you just mentioned they taste same!
..Sometimes "HAJI KAJI" ..parties too much ..!!..things get out of control.....it happens to everybody..
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37025 Feb 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."underwear thief" ...a.k.a ..."lMl2000"..... "harminder" likes girls , if you are interested in men ..."go to another web-site ..."
i follow a policy

you can talk, you can joke, you can fool, you an look ONCE,you can play pranks, BUT DONT TOUCH

heh heh heh

Las Vegas, NV

#37026 Feb 7, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot compare a hindu pimp kaji with the gentlemen of Paks.
Kaji ke sar per chudne ka bhoot
Kaji khaey apni man ki choot
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ko laga boht he pala
Kaji apni behn ka khole nala
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya khota
Is ki behn ke sath he sota
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ghar mein laya bandar
Dale is ki behn ke ander
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bole is ki amma
De de muslim haath mein mamma
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji says to muslim mullah
Is ki man me dal de lulla
Kaji bhosri ka
Maan ka mamma kaji ke haath
Malish kare muslim ke saath
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ka mamma, pait
Muslim kare malish malait
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ke ander rehta
Muslim lulla sada hei behta
Kaji bhosri ka
Muslim Kaji ki maan kharkaey
Kaji ki behn bi chudti jaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji hei apni behn ka dala
Muslim Pak ki aish ye jhalla
Kaji bhosri ka
Dekho kaji bajaey tali
Lekar haath mein bheek ki thali
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn chudwaey
Apni maan ko bhi le awaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Pehle is ka ghar tha banjar
Chod ka paisa le kar kanjar
Kaji bhosri ka
Devey muslim ko shukrana
In se maan behn chudwana
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn hei ho gai gili
Chod se is ki ander hili
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji bandar bhi le aewaey
Is se maan behn cudwavey
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole khotey ka lan mota
Kaji boley behn ye sota
kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ki behn ki jaan aab javaey
Motey laan se marti javaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji apni behn se boley
Khotey ke aagey aab kholey
Kaji bhosri ka
Boley kaji behn tu chudva
Mar kar bi na ho gi rusva
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole Kaji maza aab ho ga
Chod se mar jaey kia ho ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Poora foot hei laan khotey ka
Kaji ki behn chode ga
Kaji bhosri ka
Bole muslim ko shukrana
Is ki behn ko chodte jana
Kaji bhosri ka
Khoob maza hei muslim yaar
Kaji randi Khana paar
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji soor ko bi le awaey
Is ki behn ke ander pawaey
Kaji bhosri ka
Kaji ka muslim ko hei salam
Kaji ki behna muslim ghulam
Kaji bhosri ka
Bolo muslim khel he kaisa
Kaji ka randi khana paisa
Kaji bhosri ka.
..I agree this "dabang" ...This is the post of a crazy man ...

Las Vegas, NV

#37027 Feb 7, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
i follow a policy
you can talk, you can joke, you can fool, you an look ONCE,you can play pranks, BUT DONT TOUCH
heh heh heh
.."but, don't touch "....very, good policy ..!
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#37028 Feb 7, 2013
harminder wrote:
ready?
hafeez sayed inbred muslim violent killer will have his brains shot out by drones
heh heh heh
he just said
"my life is in allahs hands"
therefore allah will send a drone to take it
heh heh heh
Maulana Sahib, any book in this world is better than your Quran, which is causing a lot of violence everywhere in the world. Please interpret sura 9:5 of your great book for our understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I became a muslim after reading this 11 min Athena18 31
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 18 min Mrs Sunny 492,073
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 27 min jinxi 63
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 33 min Ismail 666
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 46 min Ismail 253,916
poster ALLAH dPAGAN ALLAH chat with friends. 51 min Thinking 8
"There is no freedom for those who mock Allah" (Jun '12) 51 min For a bright SUNN... 36
News France's Sarkozy Brands Burkinis a "provocation" 1 hr For a bright SUNN... 29
More from around the web