No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54760 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36934 Feb 6, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-66A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)

The shrewd Khalid bin Al-Waleed seized this golden opportunity to turn swiftly round to the rear of the Muslim army and encompass them. Exterminating Ibn Jubair and his group, they fell promptly upon the rear of the Muslims and his horsemen uttered a shout that signalled the new military developments. The polytheists returned once again to counterattack the Muslims.

An idolist woman — called ‘Umra bint ‘Alqama Al-Harithiyah — rushed to the lying-on-earth standard, picked it up and hoisted it. The idolaters gathered together around the standard and called out unto one another till they encircled the Muslims and stoodfast to fight again.

The Muslims consequently got entrapped between two millstones….

This Muslim group suffered from great bewilderment, and disorder prevailed among them. A lot of them got lost and did not know where to go. At this awkward time they heard someone calling: "Muhammad is killed."

This news made them even more bewildered and almost out of sense. Their morale broke down, or almost did in a great number of individuals. Some of them stopped fighting, slackened, and cast down their weapons. Others thought of getting in touch with ‘Abdullah bin Ubai — the head of the hypocrites — and seeking his assistance to fetch them a security pledge from Abu Sufyan….

The third group of Muslims were those who cared for nothing except the Prophet [pbuh]. At the head of them were notable Companions like Abu Bakr,‘Umar bin Al-Khattab,‘Ali bin Abi Talib and others, who hastened to protect the Prophet [pbuh] through unrivalled devotion.

As those groups of Muslims were receiving the blows of the idolaters and resisting instantly, the fight flared up around the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], who had only nine people around him. We have already mentioned that when the idolaters started their encompassment there were only nine persons around the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]; and that as soon as he called out unto the Muslims:

"Come on! I am the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]," the idolaters heard his voice and recognized him. So they turned back and attacked him with all their power before any of his Companions ran to his aid.

A violent raging struggle broke out between the nine Muslims and the idolaters during which peerless sort of love, self-sacrifice, bravery and heroism were revealed.

(Abridged
Contd.)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36936 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-66A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)
The shrewd Khalid bin Al-Waleed seized this golden opportunity to turn swiftly round to the rear of the Muslim army and encompass them. Exterminating Ibn Jubair and his group, they fell promptly upon the rear of the Muslims and his horsemen uttered a shout that signalled the new military developments. The polytheists returned once again to counterattack the Muslims.
An idolist woman — called ‘Umra bint ‘Alqama Al-Harithiyah — rushed to the lying-on-earth standard, picked it up and hoisted it. The idolaters gathered together around the standard and called out unto one another till they encircled the Muslims and stoodfast to fight again.
The Muslims consequently got entrapped between two millstones….
This Muslim group suffered from great bewilderment, and disorder prevailed among them. A lot of them got lost and did not know where to go. At this awkward time they heard someone calling: "Muhammad is killed."
This news made them even more bewildered and almost out of sense. Their morale broke down, or almost did in a great number of individuals. Some of them stopped fighting, slackened, and cast down their weapons. Others thought of getting in touch with ‘Abdullah bin Ubai — the head of the hypocrites — and seeking his assistance to fetch them a security pledge from Abu Sufyan….
The third group of Muslims were those who cared for nothing except the Prophet [pbuh]. At the head of them were notable Companions like Abu Bakr,‘Umar bin Al-Khattab,‘Ali bin Abi Talib and others, who hastened to protect the Prophet [pbuh] through unrivalled devotion.
As those groups of Muslims were receiving the blows of the idolaters and resisting instantly, the fight flared up around the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], who had only nine people around him. We have already mentioned that when the idolaters started their encompassment there were only nine persons around the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]; and that as soon as he called out unto the Muslims:
"Come on! I am the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]," the idolaters heard his voice and recognized him. So they turned back and attacked him with all their power before any of his Companions ran to his aid.
A violent raging struggle broke out between the nine Muslims and the idolaters during which peerless sort of love, self-sacrifice, bravery and heroism were revealed.
(Abridged
Contd.)
Humanity would have been spared a lot of misery...it that desert Bedouin hoodlum had been killed in one of these skirmishes!

Shit happens...Hitler Stalin and Mohammed!!!
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36937 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be working, why are you waiting?
You have to bring something in Arabic that rivals Surah 112 of Quran?
It is me who is waiting for your input.
Nice try to reverse the roles....that is what "experts" are famous for!!
"Experts" like you duck and dodge. Part of the Muslim DNA?
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36938 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
..so this MUQ wants to show up the wide awake, well grounded and knowledgeable Mahmood for not learning his Quaran from a langauge other than Arabic? May be poetical, but not not logical! OH! MUQ!

Location hidden

#36940 Feb 6, 2013
John Voxx wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?a nnotation_id=annotation_598499 &feature=iv&src_vid=_b NFN5j0dAU&v=t7MVv9xwhrc
just watch how pravin togadia made akbaruddin owaisi his catamite. he made akbaruddin look like a total chakka and yet he didnt make a single hate statement in this wise speech. All togadia did was to remind muslims of the nellie massacre when the police was removed. just watch how muslims are described as cowards who left their original religion.
Saw the clip thrice. To be fair, I saw it once again and realized that Praveen Togadia was damn scared of naming Akbaruddin Oweisi and kept referring to some some dog who thought he was a lion. Is this man our leader? I am damn ashamed of him who lives in Hindu country and by being in Hindu state he was damn scared to mention Akbaruddin's name directly. At least Akbarudding mentioned Hindu and Muslims in black and white and insinuated if Police was removed, 25 crores of Muslims would fix 100 crores Muslims.

What stands out is that the man in video was no doctor. He was a slum dweller who has risen due to his supporter's hate for Muslims. No charisma ... it means a low life.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#36941 Feb 6, 2013
Which Arabic BhosrdiK Budhdhey ? Moroccan, Egyptian,, Bedouin dialects….or the
one you Slaves of Baddu Muslims use as per Islamic League imposed order ???

Bhosrdi K Bhopal gas tragedy kE natijey !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#36942 Feb 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Oosney chodi tou teri Dadi kou hogi....tabhi tou ooskey baad pura generation lully kata kar convrt hou kar ...Allah hou Akbar kar raha haey !
That sea face appmnt is just one of the property I hold ..ha...ha....Jamadar ka jagah khali haey , join karega ?<quoted text>
Is it true that you ate rats for food and grew up? I thought I was the poorest one but you give me a superiority complex.

Location hidden

#36943 Feb 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Wanna see MUQ ? Switch on TV , he is smiling and confiming in CNN that his toruring and killing of his 5 yr old daughter on question of vrgnty was as per tenets of Islam....see Quran....see Hadith...see his or Mohammad's lund !
I wonder how his thoughts are same to same like MUQ- it must be MUQ !
How does a lund taste in mouth? Does it taste different than taking it in gaand?

Location hidden

#36944 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Aadab arz hei Maulana sahab!

Location hidden

#36945 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx...

Go Pakistan GO ! Go go go go...GO !:):):):)

Location hidden

#36946 Feb 6, 2013
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
Red lorry, yellow lorry.
Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,
And chuck as much as a woodchuck would
If a woodchuck could chuck wood
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#36947 Feb 6, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw the clip thrice. To be fair, I saw it once again and realized that Praveen Togadia was damn scared of naming Akbaruddin Oweisi and kept referring to some some dog who thought he was a lion. Is this man our leader? I am damn ashamed of him who lives in Hindu country and by being in Hindu state he was damn scared to mention Akbaruddin's name directly. At least Akbarudding mentioned Hindu and Muslims in black and white and insinuated if Police was removed, 25 crores of Muslims would fix 100 crores Muslims.
What stands out is that the man in video was no doctor. He was a slum dweller who has risen due to his supporter's hate for Muslims. No charisma ... it means a low life.
You will really enjoy this one! Here Akbaruddins ancestry is revealed.
http://youtu.be/gIshAgNHzUU
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#36948 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is immaterial if Allah wrote the Quran or not.
If many people wrote it, then it is all the easier for you, because what could be done by other humans could be done by you also.
So do not give excuse that I do not know Arabic...may be that is the reason for your Loud Mouthedness.
There are Millions of Jews and Christians whose mother tongue is Arabic since generations. They did not dare anything which compares with Chapter 112 of Quran.
So get busy and get your Arabic speaking friends and bring something like Chapter 112.
So less back chat and more Surahs...go ahead tally Ho!!
Can you imitate Shakepear? Can any imam imitate Van Gogh? Why dont you give it shot? Why dont you try composing tunes like Lennon & McCartney and see how far you'll get. You and I have been through this discussion before. Any authorship, good or bad, leaves behind his/her own imprint within a particular style of writing which is impossible to imitate.

11th CE scholar Al Maari from Aleppo wrote his own version of the Koran and when theologians of his time told him that it did not have the same mesmerizing impact as the Koran, he told them to let it be heard in the mosques for a couple of centuries and then find out. One poem of his always comes to my mind:

The Prophets, too among us come to teach,
Are one with those who from the pulpit preach,
They pray, and slay, and pass away, and yet
Our ills are as pebbles on the beach.

What so special about Sura 112? Self-proclamation of greatness as is never valid. I'll give you something better than Sura 112. Here is what Article 18 of the charter of human right says:

"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance".

Show me a verse as accomodating as this in the Koran? That is why I keep screaming that my moral values are better than the Koran. Never in my life have I ever condemned anyone to hellfire, even if that person disagrees with my views. I will debate the person but never wish him ill-will. The author of the Koran is immoral, confining people to the most brutal form of punishment simply because of their religious beliefs. A pagan is a pagan because he was born a pagan which is not his fault - allah is unjust & cruel on top of that.

Looking forward to your response.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36950 Feb 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imitate Shakepear? Can any imam imitate Van Gogh? Why dont you give it shot? Why dont you try composing tunes like Lennon & McCartney and see how far you'll get. You and I have been through this discussion before. Any authorship, good or bad, leaves behind his/her own imprint within a particular style of writing which is impossible to imitate.
11th CE scholar Al Maari from Aleppo wrote his own version of the Koran and when theologians of his time told him that it did not have the same mesmerizing impact as the Koran, he told them to let it be heard in the mosques for a couple of centuries and then find out. One poem of his always comes to my mind:
The Prophets, too among us come to teach,
Are one with those who from the pulpit preach,
They pray, and slay, and pass away, and yet
Our ills are as pebbles on the beach.
What so special about Sura 112? Self-proclamation of greatness as is never valid. I'll give you something better than Sura 112. Here is what Article 18 of the charter of human right says:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance".
Show me a verse as accomodating as this in the Koran? That is why I keep screaming that my moral values are better than the Koran. Never in my life have I ever condemned anyone to hellfire, even if that person disagrees with my views. I will debate the person but never wish him ill-will. The author of the Koran is immoral, confining people to the most brutal form of punishment simply because of their religious beliefs. A pagan is a pagan because he was born a pagan which is not his fault - allah is unjust & cruel on top of that.
Looking forward to your response.
..The modern atheist is "always angered when he hears anything said about God and religion -he would be incapable of such resentment if God were only myth "

..Archbishop Sheen ..

..I hate to see "MUQ" being attacked like Israel ......it is possible the injustice of the Islamic world is merely tyranny of the majority ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36951 Feb 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Why ?
u saw
what u saw
phardO ur gaand
u left !;-)<quoted text>
Jhuggi ki Paidaish,

Bringing a change in my answering policy, I realized that none of you writes anything that actually deserves an answer. For 48 hours I didn't find any post worth answering so I exclaimed - I came, I saw and I left.
Phardo my gaand? Just by punching few profanities is going to do that?

I am not your category who eats rats to grow strong
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7557107...

You do !

Bhenchod, not only you behave like rats but now you do look like one too. The other day you said it in innocence that I had threatened you that I would fcuk your cattle after invading your jhuggi and the fact was that I never said it to you. I am on this thread since June 2012 so it shows someone about a year ago must have said this to you - so, literally gaand teri fatt gai aur usi dhamki ko liye ratta maarte hue potential "gai bhains" chodu ki talaash mein hei taki uske paon pakkad le aur apne gai aur bhains ke bachchddon ki duhai de sake" LOL !

Bhosddike, bhaand ki aulaad 70000 saal ho gaye hein human evolution ko lekin aaj tak tatti usi tarah karta hei jaise maanavi bandar karta tha jab wo doe paon pe chalna seekha. Haramzada haath se khana khata hei aur chulloo mein pani peeta hei - fork knife aur glass ki koi zaroorat nahin aur sota jaagta he apni jhuggi mein aur samajhta hei apne aap ko teesmaarkhan?

The other day you mentioned that there is lot of cold where you are and you are shacking up with some transsexuals to avoid getting cold so I figured that you must be up north where temp was in sub zero level.

This part of China is in news for having world's most polluted air so much so that some crackpot chinkoo is now selling fresh air to chutiyas like you
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/0...

Now you pipli styled peasants have never paid for ration in India ( Chuhe khana aur apni kheti baardi jo ho sake etc)so buying air is out of question for you but by eating rats you have grown up and now you are rotting by inhaling rotten air at a place where you live - no wonder all rotten stuff comes out of your mind, you rat !

Location hidden

#36952 Feb 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
What fkng link ? didn't I tell you stop following phokat sources ....u need pay and work for knowledge ?!
Go dig Aurangzeb out of his roadside grave....you will find him soaked with Hindoo blood and lying in Gaand maraney ki postion !<quoted text>
while your Rana Pratap (myth), Prithvi Raj chauhan (another myth) and other folkloric heroes may not have any monuments beside some imaginary drawings but Alamgir Abul Muzaffar Muhi u'd-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb still occupies a historical resting place in India in ( Khuldabad) Aurangabad in Maharashtra. It is believed that due to this tomb of the most honest and decent man in Maharashtra, this state is blessed and has the largest GDP of about 200 Billion US$!

I can understand that due to your looks and lifestyle it is difficult for you to get a partner who is complete in all human aspects therefore you have developed Necrophilia - desire to have sex with dead people. It is because you have poor self-esteem seeing your mother with multiple partners and sister going the same way - never knew your father. Grew up eating rats ergo, you are very fearful of rejection by women/men hence, you desire a sexual partner who is incapable of rejecting you.

Your description of every dead man has been him buried on his belly so that his ass is facing upwards - very unusual way to bury someone ! We know that you have desired Jinnha and Almagir that way and this clearly shows your mental state.

Location hidden

#36953 Feb 6, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ's favorite white lie & IMI .
Hindu kothe ki uppaj,

tere maathe pe jo teeka laga hei woh kya teri ma ko choomte hue tere sar pe chipak gay ahei ya baap ki lipistik hei? Madarchod teri himmat kaise hui mere ko direct address karne ki ... harami, apni chakka giri apne chakkon tak seemit rakh bhaddwe ! Chal bhaag ja yahan se !

Location hidden

#36955 Feb 6, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason India lost 1965 war was because indira Gandhi wanted to make Shastri look like a joke. Shastri's death was planned by Leonid and Indira and when Shastri arrived in Tashkent, he was made to sign the instrument of surrender - which he did and as a result, out of shame, he died heart broken.
Well said ! What can you say to an army that has 760,000 infantry and is able to kill only 3000 enemies? On the other hand victory is clearly for the army that had about 200,000 soldiers and were able to kill more than 3000 !

India claims that they have won 1971 war but where is the gained territory? Not an sq inch has been added to its own territory since 1948.

Location hidden

#36956 Feb 6, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Mughal rule was peaceful and Aurangzeb was a ''man of charecter''???..... Bahan ke laude, sathiya gaya hai kya? Teri gand pe jute padenge tabhi tujhe akal aayegi.
Your so called man of charecter kicked the a** of his father and brutally killed his brothers. Mughals used to kill even their own sons for money and power. They used to spend public money for their ayyasi. Mughal princes were after two things- wine and women. Most of them died due to excessive drinking.
Your ancestors started suc*** mughal lund and became muslims to avoid jijya tax.
Chump change, there was a time when I did give you the credit of being well educated by the Indian standards but now even that has faded looking at the quality of posts you have been posting. I saw your two links - hate speeches by Praveen Tagodia and some Raja Bahadur. Both substandard and cowardly. In fact this was the first time I ever saw Tagodia and was convinced as to why you guys are having a low IQ and such pathetic taste. By the way he spoke in that clip one can make out that he is no doctor or someone who practices medicine. He was careful not to take any name but insinuate. How can a leader of 100 crores hindus be so cowardly? While Akbaruddin was blatant in his attacks and even dragged Indian army and police when he was ridiculing Indians but gandu that Tagodia is not even once mentioned Akbaruddin !

Write at least one post that makes any sense.
John Voxx

Netherlands

#36958 Feb 6, 2013
SnarIing Chingis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
why should a dog be given importance by naming him...dogs are nameless that way. akbaruddin is just one of the hyderabad dogs and he is better addressed that. samajhdaar ko ishara hi kaafi hai...if not they are big time budbaks. Togadia is million times more charismatic than akbar bhondu...in this speech he was just having fun at the expense of akbar bhondu...hence this peculiar style of speaking in this speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Sheilaa 487,871
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min bmz 251,512
Nuke Muslim Population Centers 1 hr Khan 22
why would anyone want to be a muslim 2 hr Truth Teller 13
Trump will destroy America 2 hr Muslim immorality 2
Americans are sick and tired of racist pigs lik... 2 hr Old Pom 23
Get outta town! 3 hr Deadline for Sabb... 1
More from around the web