No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,671)

Showing posts 33,401 - 33,420 of49,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know Arabic nor am I intrested in learning. This "sura like it" challenge is a common tactic used by Islamisits like you when they are against the ropes.
1) First of all, there is no evidence that the whole Koran was authored by Mohammad.
2) You cannot show a single copy of Koran written between year 610-710 AD.
3) No one has the capacity to explain how the Koran evolved & who acutally wrote it. Its all based on heresay.
4) Traditions concerning the codificationa and cannonization of the Koran are unreliable.
5) Usmaic rendition of the Koran is plausible but impossible to prove.
6) Koran is nothing more than an interpretation & re-phrasing of pre-Islamic traditions.
7) Last but not least, you cannot come up with the orignal manuscripts of the Koran. This bull#hit about people memorizing the Koran before it was put on paper is baseless and void of evidence.
It is immaterial if Allah wrote the Quran or not.

If many people wrote it, then it is all the easier for you, because what could be done by other humans could be done by you also.

So do not give excuse that I do not know Arabic...may be that is the reason for your Loud Mouthedness.

There are Millions of Jews and Christians whose mother tongue is Arabic since generations. They did not dare anything which compares with Chapter 112 of Quran.

So get busy and get your Arabic speaking friends and bring something like Chapter 112.

So less back chat and more Surahs...go ahead tally Ho!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some questions which cannot be answered directly.
Try this one:
"Have you stopped having sexual intercourse with your Mother?"
Answer in yes and no?
You need brain to see what question he asked and what type on answer he expected.
Good post !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
just say
"never ever done that and never ever thot of that "
see? so simple
only thin skinned people are easily hurt
))
Answer in yes or NO ! No more choice.
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is immaterial if Allah wrote the Quran or not.
If many people wrote it, then it is all the easier for you, because what could be done by other humans could be done by you also.
So do not give excuse that I do not know Arabic...may be that is the reason for your Loud Mouthedness.
There are Millions of Jews and Christians whose mother tongue is Arabic since generations. They did not dare anything which compares with Chapter 112 of Quran.
So get busy and get your Arabic speaking friends and bring something like Chapter 112.
So less back chat and more Surahs...go ahead tally Ho!!
MUQ,
Ok get busy and reveal to us the miraculous Ch 112 of the Koran

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
112:1 Say: He, Allah, is One.
112:2 Allah is He on Whom all depend.
112:3 He begets not, nor is He begotten;
112:4 And none is like Him.

In the commentary I read about this chapter, all I got was that the verses were written basically to negate Christian beliefs.

http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/comm/mali/112/c1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Just see - he was arguing , not long back, that Aurangzeb didn't kill all the millions of Hindoos & Sikhs with his own hand - so he cannot be blamed ! Aurangzeb's charater is pure white , without any taint ....and bla..bla..,
Submit a reliable link where this can be ascertained. Mughal rule on India was very peaceful and the only good period in it's history. Aurabzeb was a man of character and resolve. It was time someone started kicking pagan asses and he did the Sri Ganesh - till today the phenomenon is going on as Hindus become the most hated disliked species on this planet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chutiye...read your friend Chaddi's post on your profession -
You just live off ur fraudulant Baakchodi, and travel in imaginary time machine !
Your options are limited- live off Bakchodi or beg outside Mecca to make a living..........& you are just trying the easier way ...till Baddus give you a kick and reduce to begging !
Otherwise tell bhosrdi K what d'ya do for living ? Dharti par bojh!
<quoted text>
Strange that you used the term I often thought for Hindus - Dharti par Bojh !
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
...."MUQ"...
I am sorry for insinuating ,that you worship the devil..
I'm not angry with you , it is just that you keep insisting that "Islam works ,and is just" ..
While we "all" know ..that the first thing a Muslim must learn is the art of "self censorship "
You know, that "you" can never criticize your governments ..or, your ruling mullahs ....as , a Westerner this offends me to no end ...!
You people will never know ,what it is like to sue your own government ...and, have them settle out of court ...because, they fear they might lose ...
You also should stand in line and try something similar to Chapter 112 of Quran.

That will show you the "Devil" we Worship!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ,
Ok get busy and reveal to us the miraculous Ch 112 of the Koran
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
112:1 Say: He, Allah, is One.
112:2 Allah is He on Whom all depend.
112:3 He begets not, nor is He begotten;
112:4 And none is like Him.
In the commentary I read about this chapter, all I got was that the verses were written basically to negate Christian beliefs.
http://www.aaiil.org/text/hq/comm/mali/112/c1...
Just wait a little, till I am done with Mr. Mahmood.

Apparently he is the "authority on Islam" and "most well read" of all people on this thread.

And he was an Ex-Muslim, so that is the reason many people look upto him as "Ultimate authority" on Islam and Islamic issues.

Let him try and bring something like chapter 112 of Quran. He has half surrendered already saying that he does not know even Basic Arabic!!

Some one talking about Quran and who wrote it and not even knowing Basic Arabic?

He just has read some Western Scholar' books on Islam and got mesmerized by their "Reason and Logic".

So first let us get him out of our hairs and then I will tell you why Chapter 112 is so great and impossible for any one to match in quality and content.

It is a 'Touchstone of Theology".... giving Litmus Test of whom to worship and whom not to.

Just wait a little my dear Sir.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I came
I saw
&
I left !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Why ?
u saw
what u saw
phardO ur gaand
u left !;-)
lMl2000 wrote:
I came
I saw
&
I left !

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Why Allah talks in Arabic only....in Quran,hardly spoken or understood by any civilised human ? And then expects all human to understand follow them ?

Why he told all the secret to a fella unlettered - not capable of jotting down dictation ?

E bahut bardi sajish haey !

Allah ka chakkar,
barda bhyankar ....!

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ohh....yeah another of your deluded thoughts to justify ur self esteem.....

1) u think u are dharti par bojh
2) U think u are Hindoo
3) So you declare Hindoos are dharti paar bojh.....
4) So it is not ur fault- Hindoo fault

Chutiya- you are dharti par bojh and Muslim- look at ur pee pee and come out of delusion......

PS: it is not ur fault- but a Muslim fault !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you used the term I often thought for Hindus - Dharti par Bojh !

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Bhag bhosrdi K ! Chapter 112 is copy-paste from Kamsutra in Arabic......first prove that it is not...!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently he is the "authority on Islam" and "most well read" of all people on this thread.
And he was an Ex-Muslim, so that is the reason many people look upto him as "Ultimate authority" on Islam and Islamic issues.
Let him try and bring something like chapter 112 of Quran. He has half surrendered already saying that he does not know even Basic Arabic!!
Some one talking about Quran and who wrote it and not even knowing Basic Arabic?
He just has read some Western Scholar' books on Islam and got mesmerized by their "Reason and Logic".
So first let us get him out of our hairs and then I will tell you why Chapter 112 is so great and impossible for any one to match in quality and content.
It is a 'Touchstone of Theology".... giving Litmus Test of whom to worship and whom not to.

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

What fkng link ? didn't I tell you stop following phokat sources ....u need pay and work for knowledge ?!

Go dig Aurangzeb out of his roadside grave....you will find him soaked with Hindoo blood and lying in Gaand maraney ki postion !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Submit a reliable link where this can be ascertained. Mughal rule on India was very peaceful and the only good period in it's history. Aurabzeb was a man of character and resolve. It was time someone started kicking pagan asses and he did the Sri Ganesh - till today the phenomenon is going on as Hindus become the most hated disliked species on this planet.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..That's a "value judgement" ..Some of us find clean air ,health care ,employment and low crime ..to be stupid ..!!!
I figured...from your reaction to me suggesting gun control in the US!!:)
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also should stand in line and try something similar to Chapter 112 of Quran.
That will show you the "Devil" we Worship!!
Typical Muslim backstep for an answer. Naachtey raho Madhubala!!!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Direct question to you IMI2000.
"Have you stopped having sexual intercourse with your Mother?"
Answer in yes or NO ! No more choice.

Go Chaddi go!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your much touted Ch 12 and there are no earth shattering revelations for any rational thinking person. For brain dead Muslims it may be a Eureka moment.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ's favorite white lie & IMI .

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

02. I invite every one to true path of Islam. I do not force any one to believe in Islamic teachings.
How can you force any one on net ? Angoor na mile to angoor khatte ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,401 - 33,420 of49,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Ayrton Senna 354,026
Warner This Is Just For You 29 min warner 16
MM: the ULTIMATE goal of the NSA ... 34 min thisPATRIOT loves AMERICA 2
JJ: Israel to resist INTERNATIONAL pressure 41 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 4
Decency Will Prevail. (Oct '11) 51 min PITTSCITY ELDERS 292
Within Last 2 Hours Israeli Sent Ground Troops ... 1 hr PITTSCITY ELDERS 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Shamma 198,766
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••