No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#36884 Feb 5, 2013
Ohh....yeah another of your deluded thoughts to justify ur self esteem.....

1) u think u are dharti par bojh
2) U think u are Hindoo
3) So you declare Hindoos are dharti paar bojh.....
4) So it is not ur fault- Hindoo fault

Chutiya- you are dharti par bojh and Muslim- look at ur pee pee and come out of delusion......

PS: it is not ur fault- but a Muslim fault !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you used the term I often thought for Hindus - Dharti par Bojh !

MILKY WAY

#36885 Feb 5, 2013
Bhag bhosrdi K ! Chapter 112 is copy-paste from Kamsutra in Arabic......first prove that it is not...!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait a little, till I am done with Mr. Mahmood.
Apparently he is the "authority on Islam" and "most well read" of all people on this thread.
And he was an Ex-Muslim, so that is the reason many people look upto him as "Ultimate authority" on Islam and Islamic issues.
Let him try and bring something like chapter 112 of Quran. He has half surrendered already saying that he does not know even Basic Arabic!!
Some one talking about Quran and who wrote it and not even knowing Basic Arabic?
He just has read some Western Scholar' books on Islam and got mesmerized by their "Reason and Logic".
So first let us get him out of our hairs and then I will tell you why Chapter 112 is so great and impossible for any one to match in quality and content.
It is a 'Touchstone of Theology".... giving Litmus Test of whom to worship and whom not to.
Just wait a little my dear Sir.

MILKY WAY

#36886 Feb 5, 2013
What fkng link ? didn't I tell you stop following phokat sources ....u need pay and work for knowledge ?!

Go dig Aurangzeb out of his roadside grave....you will find him soaked with Hindoo blood and lying in Gaand maraney ki postion !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Submit a reliable link where this can be ascertained. Mughal rule on India was very peaceful and the only good period in it's history. Aurabzeb was a man of character and resolve. It was time someone started kicking pagan asses and he did the Sri Ganesh - till today the phenomenon is going on as Hindus become the most hated disliked species on this planet.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36888 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..That's a "value judgement" ..Some of us find clean air ,health care ,employment and low crime ..to be stupid ..!!!
I figured...from your reaction to me suggesting gun control in the US!!:)
Observer

United States

#36891 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also should stand in line and try something similar to Chapter 112 of Quran.
That will show you the "Devil" we Worship!!
Typical Muslim backstep for an answer. Naachtey raho Madhubala!!!
Observer

United States

#36892 Feb 6, 2013
Direct question to you IMI2000.
"Have you stopped having sexual intercourse with your Mother?"
Answer in yes or NO ! No more choice.

Go Chaddi go!
Observer

United States

#36893 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait a little, till I am done with Mr. Mahmood.
Apparently he is the "authority on Islam" and "most well read" of all people on this thread.
And he was an Ex-Muslim, so that is the reason many people look upto him as "Ultimate authority" on Islam and Islamic issues.
Let him try and bring something like chapter 112 of Quran. He has half surrendered already saying that he does not know even Basic Arabic!!
Some one talking about Quran and who wrote it and not even knowing Basic Arabic?
He just has read some Western Scholar' books on Islam and got mesmerized by their "Reason and Logic".
So first let us get him out of our hairs and then I will tell you why Chapter 112 is so great and impossible for any one to match in quality and content.
It is a 'Touchstone of Theology".... giving Litmus Test of whom to worship and whom not to.
Just wait a little my dear Sir.
I read your much touted Ch 12 and there are no earth shattering revelations for any rational thinking person. For brain dead Muslims it may be a Eureka moment.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#36894 Feb 6, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Submit a reliable link where this can be ascertained. Mughal rule on India was very peaceful and the only good period in it's history. Aurabzeb was a man of character and resolve. It was time someone started kicking pagan asses and he did the Sri Ganesh - till today the phenomenon is going on as Hindus become the most hated disliked species on this planet.
MUQ's favorite white lie & IMI .

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#36895 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

02. I invite every one to true path of Islam. I do not force any one to believe in Islamic teachings.
How can you force any one on net ? Angoor na mile to angoor khatte ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36896 Feb 6, 2013
On the television news program interviewing a member of the Middle East community who says that the Middle East is in complete turmoil.
Hello MUQ ,could you please inform us when the Muslim world is going to resemble what you have been preaching towards us on these forums ?
That would be nice.

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#36897 Feb 6, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This Chuddi has been told before that I am niot here to play games and I am not an umpire just because I am not a Hindu! However, I am biased against those who wear others' chaddis.
Addressing me directly would make you lose your virginity, haah? Stop acting girly girly ---- since you can read my posts, learn to answer them directly. May be you Gujju guys are womanly and develop attitude and boobs once you cross the age of 50.

Wakefield, U.K.

#36898 Feb 6, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha.....ha....JFV and vulture group (one man group)are called Chaddi-Chor....as they steal others Chaddi...errr ID !
Pyar sE oonhhey Chaddi kaha jata haey !
For you there was no Mughal rule
For you Earth is a square
For you British were kicked out by your freedom fighters
For you there are special history books, maths curriculum and science.

As you are totally deluded sick fcuk.

Australia

#36899 Feb 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also should stand in line and try something similar to Chapter 112 of Quran.
That will show you the "Devil" we Worship!!
In Chapter 112 it says that when a person stretches out their soul to god when in danger,does that mean that god is going to save that person from their predicament ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36900 Feb 6, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your much touted Ch 12 and there are no earth shattering revelations for any rational thinking person. For brain dead Muslims it may be a Eureka moment.
So you have ALREADY reached the conclusion, why then you need my info ?

Was that all a drama?

Sometime I feel sick of all that hypocrisy going on these threads. People ask questions and they already have a answer for that, why ask question then?

Wakefield, U.K.

#36901 Feb 6, 2013
harminder wrote:
700,000 indian army troop strength in 1965 is a BIG joke
India was about 380,000 strong in its armed forces in 1947
what the wiki site is saying is almost 90 %+ growth in less than 20 years.(that too at times of nehru, a known anti military man, being PM )
that must be the fastest growth on this planet at that time. heh heh heh..MORE than the United States.
indian army expansion began in 1967 and in 1971 it was close to 850,000
this happened due to the success of the previous five year plans and the fact that a strong person like Indira Gandhi was PM. nehru was insipid and impotent . he never ever supported military strength expansion. he hated the military class.
The reason India lost 1965 war was because indira Gandhi wanted to make Shastri look like a joke. Shastri's death was planned by Leonid and Indira and when Shastri arrived in Tashkent, he was made to sign the instrument of surrender - which he did and as a result, out of shame, he died heart broken.

Australia

#36902 Feb 6, 2013
After separation how long did it take Pakistan to form an army and why would it have been necessary ?

Wakefield, U.K.

#36903 Feb 6, 2013
why were so many Hindus killed in the Vietnam war??

- because when the Capt said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.

What did God say when he made the first Hindu?

-Oops! Burnt another one!

A Pakistani and a Hindu are riding in car .. who's driving?

-A policeman!

What's black and white and rolls down the Boardwalk?

-A Hindu and a seagull fighting over a French Fry.

Why are Hindus like sperm?

-Only 1 in a Million actually works.

Why don't sharks eat Hindus?

-They think it's dog shit.

What do you call a Hindu in a tree with a briefcase?

- Branch manager.

How do you stop a Hindu from drowning?

-Take your foot off the back of his head.

What did the Thanedar call the Hindu who had been shot 15 times in Bhubneshwar?

-Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.

Why do Hindus stink?
-So blind people can hate them too.

What is a Hindu?

-Proof that rats fcuked monkeys.

What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Hindu in the road?

-The dead dog has skid marks in front of it. For a Hindu no one would brake even after Hindu has been knocked over and has flown over to a tree

What do you call a Hindu with an artificial leg?

-Shit on a stick!

.. the baby Hindu who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid Hindu! You're a bat, now fcuk off!"

Why do Hindus have white hands and feet?

- They were on all fours when God spray painted them!

Why do Hindus have white hands?
- They were up against the wall when God spray painted them!

Why do more Hindus get hit by cars in the broad daylight?
-They're easier to spot!

What do you call two Hindus on one bike?
-Organized crime!

Why don't Hindu bitches wear panties to picnics?
-To keep the flies away from the chicken!

Why does West coast have so many fags and east coast so many Hindus?
-West coast had first choice!

Wakefield, U.K.

#36904 Feb 6, 2013
oops

why were so many Hindus killed in the China war??

- because when the Capt said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#36905 Feb 6, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mughal rule was peaceful and Aurangzeb was a ''man of charecter''???..... Bahan ke laude, sathiya gaya hai kya? Teri gand pe jute padenge tabhi tujhe akal aayegi.

Your so called man of charecter kicked the a** of his father and brutally killed his brothers. Mughals used to kill even their own sons for money and power. They used to spend public money for their ayyasi. Mughal princes were after two things- wine and women. Most of them died due to excessive drinking.

Your ancestors started suc*** mughal lund and became muslims to avoid jijya tax.
Observer

United States

#36906 Feb 6, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason India lost 1965 war was because indira Gandhi wanted to make Shastri look like a joke. Shastri's death was planned by Leonid and Indira and when Shastri arrived in Tashkent, he was made to sign the instrument of surrender - which he did and as a result, out of shame, he died heart broken.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
Typical muslim excuses for defeat
Conspiracy theory!
ROFL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why muslims don't like dogs 7 min Yupp111 21
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min screw her 384,317
Celebrating Judaism and Islam in America 11 min Mossad is monito... 1
Reading Quran Increases IQ 13 min supersonic boom 44
TT: 4 jews dismembered in Jerusalem. 16 min Tamil Kitten 15
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 17 min Assmohammad 205,449
How to pray allah for forgiveness after commit... (Mar '08) 21 min Fatama 505
There is no ALLAH. 42 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 121
Why did Mohammad thigh Aisha? 1 hr Yupp111 265

Islam People Search