No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
33,141 - 33,160 of 49,914 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Robert Mckinsey wrote:
A third world's army deserves this !
Weeks before hostilities erupted between Indian and Pakistani troops in the Kargil sector in 1999, Gen Pervez Musharraf crossed the Line of Control in a helicopter and spent a night at a location 11 km inside Indian territory, a former aide to the military ruler has said.
Col (retired) Ashfaq Hussain, who was a senior officer in the Pakistan Army's media arm, said Musharraf flew across the LoC on March 28, 1999 and travelled 11 km into the Indian side.
Musharraf, who was accompanied by Brig Masood Aslam, then commander of 80 Brigade, spent the night at a spot called Zikria Mustaqar, where Pakistani troops commanded by Col Amjad Shabbir were present.
Musharraf, who was then army chief, returned the next day.
V K Singh praises Musharraf's 'courage'
Former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf on Friday received praise for coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999 from former Army chief Gen V K Singh, who said it showed the "courage" of a military commander.
Singh, who headed the Indian Army from 2010 to 2012, said there were "mistakes" on the Indian side that allowed Pakistani troops to cross over into Indian territory and let Musharraf go back safely.
"As far as General Musharraf is concerned, I would like to put it in two ways. One, as a military commander, I would commend Gen Musharraf for coming 11 km (inside Indian territory) to stay with his troops for a night. It is the courage of a military commander that he came so far knowing that there was danger," Singh told reporters here.
"Second, what was happening on our side you all know and facts are before you. Why did we allow him to go? Why did we allow them to enter? I would only say that there were some mistakes, which need to be rectified," he said.
Singh was commenting on the revelation by a senior retired officer of Pakistan Army that Musharraf had stayed for a night inside Indian territory with his troops before the three-month conflict erupted in Kargil in 1999. The former Army chief said the revelation was just a confirmation that Pakistan had started the Kargil war. "What happened in 1999, we including the Indian Army know that Pakistan Army had started the Kargil war. There is nothing new in it," Singh said.
...Please .."UNDERSTAND"..!!.. .Muslims leaders are prone to exaggeration ...Every one talks big , claims victory ...yada yada yada ....

Musharraf has "only" seen India ,from a "map" ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
vibrator = jfv = sally
..."Dak-original" ....Do you remember that Autistic poster ...???.."caca is how you say shit in Spanish" ..."I like being Autistic"..??

They, have incredibly "wicked sharp" minds ...just, very odd personalities ....

I think this is "one" person ..He having ,me jump at shadows ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know y we cannot just be friends and settle it with a few peghs in the back of the pind.
brown noser ...show some pride ...tell "harminder" where to get the f**k off ..

He's a f**king asshole ...He knows it ...!!..and, He's okay with it too ...

He really believes Islam is Satanic ...must be stopped , and never to be trusted ........He doesn't kill anybody , though ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Roger wrote:
Reacting to the ban on Vishwaroopam, an angry Anupam Kher says our leaders are indulging in 'appeasement politics'

Terming the controversy "ridiculous", Anupam said, "We, as the people of India are shamelessly spineless. As a former Censor Board chief, I condemn the banning of Vishwaroopam.
..nein..nein..nein..!!..You are "not" spineless ,neither is "yauheyda" ,nor "HAJI KAJI" ,nor "MUQ",nor "Tyr Bloodaxe"...and "harminder"..forget about it ..

Anupam does not know the Indians I know ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Neutral Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sir are the greatest. I admire you for your courage and totally unbiased posts. Carry on and keep up the good work. As a Pakistani Muslim I salute you and offer my Salaams.
I really don't deserve this ..!!!..But, you are welcome "neutral"...stay brown ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
I wonder why a**hole are fighting over Kashmir or POK or IOK? I have a map of India where whole Pakistan is shown as KOI (Kattu occupied India)!
Probably next war will be over that ! Why to worry ? India need to just open the dams on river ...or close the tap, and Pakistan will be No Mans Land with wet ammunition, and nukes ......!
BTW Israel's entry in Syrian game makes the game interesting.....warana kattu vs Kattu annihilation is loosing charm day by day ! sala ...dead kaatu head count stopped making headlines even !
Trust me , someday Chaddi and MUQ will be missing from forum forever....without any clue ! b'henchod E kallu Islam ke thekeydaar ankrda ban-ney ki haisiet bhi nahi rakhtey hein !
F**K THAT.!!..THINGS ARE GETTING SCARIER ...."not" INTERESTING ...

Another War ...a Big One "too"......!!..Where nobody knows who are the combatants and who are the innocents ..

All for Oil...blood for oil ...mankind is doing just "great" ..!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

IM2000 wrote:

(1)

Dear Muq,

(2)
@ Muq

About this Book, The Sealed Nectar - It has been written for the Islamic world and is meant to strengthen the views of the followers of Islam and I am of the opinion to avoid reading completely biased biographies either too-Muslim or anti-Muslim and in this case the author has made Mohammed literally walk on water while there are many, who on the other hand, paint him as a thug. I avoid falling in to such a bracket.

...to continue in total 4 parts....

(3)

@ Muq

If at all I ever get interested in Mohammed and Islam, I would rather read more balanced biographies on your prophet from the likes of Karen Armstrong, Martin Lings or Tarik Ramadan.

My intention was not hurt you because if you read all points with a cool mind, the prophet has not been insulted at all.

...... to be concluded in the next part ...
Ans.

To Brother IM 2000

Thank you for your reply. I do not doubt your intentions.

But I do not like this practice of "learning about life of our prophet from Non Muslim sources to start with".

Because the purpose of these Non Muslim writers is to create confusion and doubt in minds of people.

They make mountain out of molehills and molehills out of mountains.

Like our prophet's marriage to Lady Aiysha, it was a very normal marriage, about which no one in contemporary Arabia raised any objection. But to our Modern day Western Writers this has become a "Bomb Shell".

Reason, they "just discovered" that age of Lady Aiyesha is some book has mentioned as 9 years, now this has given them a WMD to beat Muslims with.

Before reading any book, you should read the preface, what is the purpose of the person writing any book.

These western writers use Islamic sources , but whenever it goes against their "own theories" they circumvent it and insert their own views into it.

If the reader is not fully aware of the situation, he gets confused.

So the best way is first to study Quran and life of prophet from the True Islamic sources and if you get any doubt, ask Muslims first.

And then you can read these books written by Non Muslims and if you are sincere and honest, you will see their mistakes.

No Single Western Writers is able to present one Model for our prophet. They post as if he was made of "many personalities" and was switching between one to other.

Such a human can only exist in their imaginations and not in reality.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
when defeated in logic and military action….this muslim becomes philosophical. THATS the quality of a few Indian Muslims ))
India evicted the pakistani forces who had occupied the kargil heights at night times
))
the Indian forces got the land back from typical greedy land encroaching muslims
))
they were not unauthorised people
they had the full material and logistical backing of the pakistan armed forces AND had pakistani army regulars in their ranks commanding and guiding them
this is ADMITTED by the then paki army chief musharraf and paki pm nawaz sharif
Cursing like an old lady, are you?

What India really won at Kargil, I am still unable to understand?

How come the "intruder" came and occupied Indian land and no one observed it?

Then India made so much hue and cry as if sky was to fall, to cover up their own negligence.

And now trumpets like you are displaying your failures as "A Big Victory".

Talk logic my dear, do not get emotional.

And to top it all, there was coffin scandal, and the same Bofors guns that were declared as full of holes and corruptions came to India's rescue.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 65
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] implants the Spirit of Bravery among his Armed Forces

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] forbade the Muslims to start the fight without having an order from him. He, then, wore two armours — a front armour and a back one. He urged his Companions to fight and spurred them to show stamina and steadfastness at fight. He started to implant the spirit of boldness and bravery in them. To wage and inflame his Companions and in order to standfast in the fight…

Recruitment of the Makkan Army

The idolaters applied the rows system in the mobilization of their army. The general leadership of the army was entrusted to Abu Sufyan Sakhr bin Harb, who would be in the centre-position of the army. Khalid bin Al-Waleed was on the right wing; whereas ‘Ikrima, the son of Abu Jahl was on the left. Safwan bin Omaiya was in charge of infantry men. The archers were under the command of ‘Abdullah bin Abi Rabi‘a.

As for the standard, a squad of Bani ‘Abd Ad-Dar were in charge to bear it. Thus was the distribution of the posts of the army ever since ‘Abd Munaf had already assigned them. This assignment had been inherited from Qusai bin Kilab — as we have previously alluded to in an early phase of this book. No one had the right to compete them with it. It was consistent with their traditions that they had inherited from their ancestors….

Political Manoeuvres of Quraish

A little time before the break out of the battle, Quraish made some endeavours to sow the seeds of discord and dispute among the Muslims. First, Abu Sufyan sent to the Helpers a message saying: "Leave us alone to fight our cousins and do not interfere. If you stand aside, we will not fight you; for fighting you is not a target of ours." But that attempt proved to be fruitless. What could such a wicked scheme do to those whose Faith was as solid and firm as mountains?! The Helpers reply was undoubtedly disappointing and contrary to Abu Sufyan’s expectations.…

The effort of Quraishite Women at waging the Zeal of Men
Quraishi-women participated in the battle led by the wife of Abu Sufyan, Hind bint ‘Utbah. They wandered among the rows of the idolaters, tapped on tambourines, encouraged men to fight, inflamed the emotions of heroes, lancers, swordsmen and brave fighters.

"If you fight (bravely), we will embrace
and unfold mats to welcome you.
But if you flee from the battlefield, we leave you,
Desert you and no more love you."

(Abridged
Contd.)
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cursing like an old lady, are you?
What India really won at Kargil, I am still unable to understand?
How come the "intruder" came and occupied Indian land and no one observed it?
Then India made so much hue and cry as if sky was to fall, to cover up their own negligence.
And now trumpets like you are displaying your failures as "A Big Victory".
Talk logic my dear, do not get emotional.
And to top it all, there was coffin scandal, and the same Bofors guns that were declared as full of holes and corruptions came to India's rescue.
not accepting like a typical muslim are you

heh heh heh

you do not know that all over this world there are entire stretches of unguarded political borders

outsiders occupying land is not an intelligence failure.

there are albanians occupying greek lands, there are russians occupying japanese lands, there are libyans occupying algerian lands also (yes there also indians occupying bangladeshi lands till date and ALSO indians occupying chinese lands in arunachal pradesh )

but with pakistanis its always armed occupation and there has to be subsequent eviction

muslims in pakistan , afghanistan, somalia, egypt,yemen, UAE,qatar,saudi arabia...are far more corrupt than anyone else in this world

if u still dont understand then go fish
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>not accepting like a typical muslim are you

heh heh heh

you do not know that all over this world there are entire stretches of unguarded political borders

outsiders occupying land is not an intelligence failure.

there are albanians occupying greek lands, there are russians occupying japanese lands, there are libyans occupying algerian lands also (yes there also indians occupying bangladeshi lands till date and ALSO indians occupying chinese lands in arunachal pradesh )

but with pakistanis its always armed occupation and there has to be subsequent eviction

muslims in pakistan , afghanistan, somalia, egypt,yemen, UAE,qatar,saudi arabia...are far more corrupt than anyone else in this world

if u still dont understand then go fish
There is a lot of truth to what u say bhaaji, Pakistan needs to stop with its Mullah mindset, and go back to pre- Zia Ul Haq days.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
What is the greatest asset of Indians ? Their talent to prove anything right, sometimes without even looking at it. Just look around you – all the back office job is done in India by Indians. Mercedes may be making and selling their toys anywhere…..but the fudge factor implanted, make believe balance sheet is show of Indian talent.
As far as you are saying this, from your angle, you are not lying. You guys do not realize or perceive how others see you. It is called delusion.
Just click at this link and see how people like you see themselves in a mirror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Grandiose_d...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
What is the greatest asset of Indians ? Their talent to prove anything right, sometimes without even looking at it. Just look around you – all the back office job is done in India by Indians.
A finest example of this grandiose delusion would be when you said Mughals never ruled India? Or even English were never here. Or Jesus was never born. Or he was Keshto or Krishna.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
It reminds me -when the new Mayor came to my place for welcome dinner , he was amazed to see my standard of living in Worli Sea Face and asked :” Amazing ! how did’ya achieve this ??”
I took him to window Showed him Worli sea bridge and asked : Can you see that ?
New Mayor: Hmmm….yes !
I said: 40 %!!!!
New mayor showed signs of instant enlightenment with a big ear to ear grin.
After many years , when he had retired , I met him in his place near Nariman Point in dinner. I was double amazed seeing his standard of living , and asked : Amazing , how did’ya manage it ?
Ex-Mayor took me to window and asked : Can you see that sea bridge , extension of the Worli sea bridge made by you ????
I tried my best, but couldn’t see anything like that so said; Where ??? NO!
Ex-Mayor: He…he…well 100%!!!!!!
Amazing isn’t it ? he had much more ‘that talent’ than me ! I wonder if he becomes PM someday what will happen ? May be on way to Switzerland in his private Jet when you ask him same question , he will ask you to look for India from top and when you fail to locate – he will reply….well 100%!
Who the hell are you speaking about? You ? Or you are impersonating someone? Thodda clearly likh? You...sea face Worli... BoseDK bhaang tou nahin pee lee savere savere ? Bhubneshwar mein Worki Sea Face?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all, my friend? ;-)
Btw, looks like you are in India permanently now?
Haben Vaterland Deutschland treten Sie aus?
Just kidding :-)
Not permanently - but waiting for the right time to make an exit. Your attempt at German has not worked as I couldn't understand as to what you meant. Online translations also failed? Say it in English or give me the link from where you translated this from. Or you meant - "Has the fatherland Germany thrown you out?" Then this would be translated roughly as " Hat das Vaterland Deutschland dir rausgeschmissen ?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Who is this Dragnet guy you keep referring to? Just curious.
Dragnet WHO? I never referred him in this post you quoted. Some deluded chump change copycat made an attempt to create a Frankenstein on my lines but the experiment backfired. Dragnet became a rat and crawled up chump change's ass and now he sits there scavenging! LOL !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

john voxx wrote:
<quoted text>
teri maa ka bhosda jisne phaada tha
Some chaddi without an agenda or motive replied this on my behalf. It helps neither side so most likely this chaddi is frustrated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim piglet
indian forces intervened after hari singh asked for assistance officially. By that time as i said earlier pakis had entered into entire areas in kashmir like hunza and gilgit
india occupied about more than half after pushing pakistanis back to what is today the LOC
Whoever this Observer is, has spoken sense. Tera fuse gul kar diya hei usne.
Chump Change

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you speaking about? You ? Or you are impersonating someone? Thodda clearly likh? You...sea face Worli... BoseDK bhaang tou nahin pee lee savere savere ? Bhubneshwar mein Worki Sea Face?
And it's Worli Sea Face not sea face Worli you ignorant slimey Muslim sht.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Spiderman, I am a friend of John, and he knows it. By now he would have also guessed my identity. You are responding to a Phoenix Riseth from a US IP.
Are you still addressing to me or shifted your attention to this impostor? In case you addressed it to me then my answer is still the same as I am not John and I do not know you from Adams.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 362,647
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min El Cid 201,001
DY: "Jesus" advocates genocide in Bible 11 min Darth Yoda Strike... 44
Why Jews Are Worried 24 min MalitiaMan 19
Forward this next time right-wingers lie about ... 43 min Old Pom 10
Pope Benedict was right about Islam 45 min Darth Yoda Strike... 7
Muslims are civilized Human beings 49 min AMP man 153
Journalist beheaded 1 hr ooo 38

Search the Islam Forum:
•••