No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36521 Feb 1, 2013
The Phoenix Riseth wrote:
<quoted text>
John, I am not Chump Change. I am your friend. Search deep inside yourself, and you'll find me ;-)
..oooh...GROSS..!!!...Are you being "frank" with him ..???
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36522 Feb 1, 2013
facts about kashmir

1)kashmir CHOSE to be an independent nation in 1947 …neither in pakistan nor in India

2) this was ACKNOWLEDGED politically and diplomatically by India

3)BUT pakistan send mujahideen into kashmir valley (in 1948 )as they could not tolerate a muslim majority area bordering them being ruled by a hindu maharaja

4)These pakistani forces (at that time too pakistani army regulars dressed as afridi kubail were in the paki mujahid forces) reached the outskirts of srinagar
in a space of two months

5)UNTIL that time India DID not INTERVENE

6)Maharaja hari Singh then reached out to India for help and ,military intervention

7)It was at that time Nehru used his position of strength and asked Hari Singh to sign an accession treaty with India…and only then would Indian forces enter kashmir

8)Hari Singh agreed. India airlifted the patiala infantry directly into srinagar by about ten dakota aircraft

9)Indian forces easily evicted paki troops to behind what is today Line of Control.Paki afridi kubail pathans and paki regulars were slaughtered easily by indian sikh troops using effectively the lewis machine gun , the bren gun, and the water cooled vickers machine guns

10)therefore india GOT 50% of kashmir instead of zero;;;

heh heh heh

Observer

UK

#36523 Feb 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The same thing American won in Vietnam ...."A clear message sent to our enemies .....WE WILL RESIST ...!!!"
ROFL! Sounds funny when you say it. You are so much like our ABCDs (American Born Confused Desis) that no matter what you say, we or even they shall never consider as Americans. You can have a US passport or even bleach your parents in to Mexicans but you are a part of us and you shall remain an Indian. I learned something from John Voxx and that was to say this in Loyd Bensten Style when he rubbed out Dan Quayle in a televised debate. Let me say this for you once for all so that you, Fagg0t, are never able to say that you are an American.

Fagg0t, I work with Americans. I know Americans. Americans are friends of mine. Pansy pants, you're no American !

...ergo ... you can take it to the BANK!
Observer

UK

#36524 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
facts about kashmir
1)kashmir CHOSE to be an independent nation in 1947 …neither in pakistan nor in India
3)BUT pakistan send mujahideen into kashmir valley (in 1948 )as they could not tolerate a muslim majority area bordering them being ruled by a hindu maharaja
4)These pakistani forces (at that time too pakistani army regulars dressed as afridi kubail were in the paki mujahid forces) reached the outskirts of srinagar
in a space of two months
6)Maharaja hari Singh then reached out to India for help and ,military intervention
7)It was at that time Nehru used his position of strength and asked Hari Singh to sign an accession treaty with India…and only then would Indian forces enter kashmir
8)Hari Singh agreed. India airlifted the patiala infantry directly into srinagar by about ten dakota aircraft
9)Indian forces easily evicted paki troops to behind what is today Line of Control.Paki afridi kubail pathans and paki regulars were slaughtered easily by indian sikh troops using effectively the lewis machine gun , the bren gun, and the water cooled vickers machine guns
heh heh heh
interesting ... did Maharaj Hari Singh sign 50% of Kashmir to India? How much did he sign for Pakistan and China? Please write that also.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36526 Feb 1, 2013
imagine a single pinaka multibarreled rocket battery 60 outside lahore in amritsar

heh heh heh

the range of a pinaka is upto 120 km

heh heh heh

a single salvo of nuclear tipped rocketsfrom 5 pinaka systems can FRY lahore and its 11 million citizens in 20 minutes

heh heh heh

this is a REAL senario

imagine an angry army indian brigade commander(there are MANY) heading a pinaka unit in amritsar and deciding to FRY all muslims in lahore

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36527 Feb 1, 2013
the muslims in pakistan DONT have any artillery system like the pinaka

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36528 Feb 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting ... did Maharaj Hari Singh sign 50% of Kashmir to India? How much did he sign for Pakistan and China? Please write that also.
it was pakistan which signed off entire areas of land in north east kashmir to china after 1948 as mao dze dong roared at pakistan and massed about 350,000 red army on pakistans top cap

pakistan yelped and vacated the area (about 2000 sq km)

hari singh ceded the entire kashmir to india in 1948
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36529 Feb 1, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You are a complicated bloke ...."Dak-Original" ....you understand Mustafa was a "dictator" .....yet, you profess this type of monster is "needed" in Pakistan .....to save the country ...(interrobang)...
for all sense and purpose Ataturk ...was not Muslim ..
Pakistan had many dictators and one of them , Zia Ul Haq, even drew that nation further to jihadism and sharia so as to keep a grip on power. All those were wrong type of rulers but in Pakistan the democratically elected ones have not rolled back Zia's doings and have continued to heed to the religion as a political force for internal and external jihaidst policies.

Then the only way Pakistan to be rescued is a Ataturk like ruler for a5 years before Pakistani is ready for democracy. Could the wise former Air Field Marshall Asghar Khan could ever been heeded by indoctrinated plebs masses or policy makers thrown up by the same?
Wise political ones today are on the fringes and none of the political party,including ball tampering well lived (in west) Imran, distances religion from governance and policies.

See, Chuy! I am not that complicated if you think a bit more about the matters I post!
Observer

UK

#36530 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
imagine a single pinaka multibarreled rocket battery 60 outside lahore in amritsar
heh heh heh
the range of a pinaka is upto 120 km
heh heh heh
a single salvo of nuclear tipped rocketsfrom 5 pinaka systems can FRY lahore and its 11 million citizens in 20 minutes
heh heh heh
this is a REAL senario
imagine an angry army indian brigade commander(there are MANY) heading a pinaka unit in amritsar and deciding to FRY all muslims in lahore
heh heh heh
Dear Sick bastard,

There is no one here on the side of Indians who can put sense in you because these Indians are blinded by their new faith, Hinduism.

Sometime ago I taught you that Daisey cutters can only be carried by special aircrafts and not spooky gunships. You swallowed your pride quietly and never said a word about it.

Then yesterday someone raised an objection that India doesn't have Katyusha rockets and he dared you to show him one link. Then like a ma chuda hua bhossda you vanished. Not a comment on it.

Now let me xplain you something worthwhile you self declared makkhimaar jarnail miltry walle.... that USA has already abolished Arty from their war machines. They do not need arty. You know why? Because you damn are an idiot and cannot learn new ways of warfare. USA has the most effective air force in the world and their air force can effectively take out all the resistance is there for them. Remember in Gulf war 1? Not a single arty shell was fired by the Americans. they kept pounding them with air shells, JDAMs day in and day out and made them shell shocked. If India is still dependent on Arty then it is a third world army - not a world class power. So, bhenchod learn this new doctrine and tell us if your grandfather and father are not the same person?
Observer

UK

#36531 Feb 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All that a billion supporting voices....
To get a "few unauthorized people to "get down" from some hill"
Awesome!!
Some Hindi poet said"
JAHAN KAAM AWEY SUI, KAHA HARE TALWAR
Proven wrong in the Kargil Conflict.
And they say that they "Won" the Kargil War!!
What they "won", I am unable to see.
Please do not think, I am Anti Indian or a traitor.
I just want to know what India won in Kargil.
Sir, yo are the most respectful deadly force in the name of Islam. If you were not so pious then I would asked for your permission to suck your lund. I would have done in it most Hindu way so that proudly you could boast that Hindus suck islamic laurddas.
Observer

UK

#36532 Feb 1, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
See, Chuy! I am not that complicated if you think a bit more about the matters I post!
Yo Old fart ! Dak means = Dallo Koi meri gand mein

So, shall we work on your ass since you are literally pleading to come to our game? Or you want to be left untouched, scum?
Observer

UK

#36534 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
it was pakistan which signed off entire areas of land in north east kashmir to china after 1948 as mao dze dong roared at pakistan and massed about 350,000 red army on pakistans top cap
Toe chutiye pandit, if Hari Singh gave Entire Kashmir to India then how come you are clapping that you could manage only 50%? Bol bhi ? Chutiye when you got 100% but can acount for only 50% that means the rest of 50% has been taken away from you by Pakistanis as Pakistanis not only donated some to China but kept a sizable part for them.

So what victory? Why are you dancing apni pishab mein doobi hui patloon faaaddke?
Raja

Ashburn, VA

#36535 Feb 1, 2013
Madarchod pakistanio tumhari veena malik meera yaha india me hinduo se chudwa rahi ha.adnana sami yaha gand chat raha ha jakar youtube me veena malik ki chudai dekh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36537 Feb 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe chutiye pandit, if Hari Singh gave Entire Kashmir to India then how come you are clapping that you could manage only 50%? Bol bhi ? Chutiye when you got 100% but can acount for only 50% that means the rest of 50% has been taken away from you by Pakistanis as Pakistanis not only donated some to China but kept a sizable part for them.
So what victory? Why are you dancing apni pishab mein doobi hui patloon faaaddke?
inbred muslim piglet

indian forces intervened after hari singh asked for assistance officially. By that time as i said earlier pakis had entered into entire areas in kashmir like hunza and gilgit

india occupied about more than half after pushing pakistanis back to what is today the LOC
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#36538 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>it was pakistan which signed off entire areas of land in north east kashmir to china after 1948 as mao dze dong roared at pakistan and massed about 350,000 red army on pakistans top cap

Well one thing is sure Jatta, the cheenis should fk off.
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#36539 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
facts about kashmir

in a space of two months

heh heh heh
Never really liked pathans, beghairat race.
Observer

UK

#36540 Feb 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim piglet
indian forces intervened after hari singh asked for assistance officially. By that time as i said earlier pakis had entered into entire areas in kashmir like hunza and gilgit
india occupied about more than half after pushing pakistanis back to what is today the LOC
Mongrel cross breed between a dog and a donkey, So you are saying that wearing Band Master's uniform your Generals and soldiers went with their band baja to receive what was left? Madarchod, what about the 50% they had captured? Couldn't Indian army with their fancy arty of dholak, tabla, drums and flutes fight kablai tribes and take whatever was destined for them from Hari Singh?

Madar chod that LoC now is in the Indian borders as Hari Singh gave us that part but your soldiers couldn't push them even a cm away.

Chutiya sandaas safai walla Hindu Pandu ! Paaj etthon nhi te ek ulte hatthon chandd peni hei tennu!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36542 Feb 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mongrel cross breed between a dog and a donkey, So you are saying that wearing Band Master's uniform your Generals and soldiers went with their band baja to receive what was left? Madarchod, what about the 50% they had captured? Couldn't Indian army with their fancy arty of dholak, tabla, drums and flutes fight kablai tribes and take whatever was destined for them from Hari Singh?
Madar chod that LoC now is in the Indian borders as Hari Singh gave us that part but your soldiers couldn't push them even a cm away.
Chutiya sandaas safai walla Hindu Pandu ! Paaj etthon nhi te ek ulte hatthon chandd peni hei tennu!
inbred illiterate useless howling thin skinned muslim piglet

shut up

muslims wanted entire kashmir

they dont have it

))

heh heh heh

by the way u are supposed to drop the ring on a western toilet before defecating

muslims sit facing the ring holding it without opening their salwars/kandooras

they think it is a handle.tatti to karnee seekh inbred muslim

heh heh heh
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36543 Feb 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Sounds funny when you say it. You are so much like our ABCDs (American Born Confused Desis) that no matter what you say, we or even they shall never consider as Americans. You can have a US passport or even bleach your parents in to Mexicans but you are a part of us and you shall remain an Indian. I learned something from John Voxx and that was to say this in Loyd Bensten Style when he rubbed out Dan Quayle in a televised debate. Let me say this for you once for all so that you, Fagg0t, are never able to say that you are an American.
Fagg0t, I work with Americans. I know Americans. Americans are friends of mine. Pansy pants, you're no American !
...ergo ... you can take it to the BANK!
..You are correct ...the "only" true Americans are the Indians ...
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36544 Feb 1, 2013
Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing is sure Jatta, the cheenis should fk off.
jat putt

they wont

))

they will ,with muslims,after 2030…the date of gurus hukam

heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 37 min Faith 515,694
News What is Ramadan? Why can't Muslims eat or drink? 8 hr HomoMOHAMAD 4
Manchester massacre _ who cares? 8 hr HomoMOHAMAD 36
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... 9 hr Mishianna 12
Spacedoubt on ATS is a liberal dirtbag. 9 hr Spacedoubt is an ... 1
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 10 hr Boob Power 19
The Clash between the West and Islam (Aug '10) 10 hr Roy 10
More from around the web