No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#36451 Jan 31, 2013
Ok la.....but if you come in dark , please smear urself with florescent powder , scrwng Ghost or Ghost likes is not of my taste !

steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandooo bhaag gya ? Chal , see you tomorrow.

MILKY WAY

#36452 Jan 31, 2013
Bhosrdi K din bhar majdoori karta haey kya.....retires so early to hit the sack?
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for booking you for camp david? LMAO !
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36453 Jan 31, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
I re read the link and now you re read.
----------
Kamal may refer to:
a male given name which has two different origins:
Kamal (Arabic:----&#8206;) meaning perfection. This may also be used as an abbreviation of Kamal al-Din. In Turkish it is spelled Kemal
a version of the Hindu name of Sanskrit origin usually spelled Kamala and meaning lotus.
So, KAMALA is for Hindus which is a Version of Kamal for ARABS. Do you understand the meaning of VERSION? Original is kamal.
This Chaddi does not know that Kamala and Kamal is the same and it is the translation into English that the word became "Kamala". Kamal in Hindi is lotus.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36454 Jan 31, 2013
Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
All said and done, imi2000 has really tarnished India and Hinduism on one hand and has made you look like filth of that society. It is just that every post of his is like red chilies in your @ss. Naturally weeping on your part this way is justified. My sympathies are with you.
Based on your years on this forum you fully understand what roger-ed means from personal experiences.
ROFL!!!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36455 Jan 31, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
I re read the link and now you re read.
----------
Kamal may refer to:
a male given name which has two different origins:
Kamal (Arabic:----&#8206;) meaning perfection. This may also be used as an abbreviation of Kamal al-Din. In Turkish it is spelled Kemal
a version of the Hindu name of Sanskrit origin usually spelled Kamala and meaning lotus.
So, KAMALA is for Hindus which is a Version of Kamal for ARABS. Do you understand the meaning of VERSION? Original is kamal.
Chaddi will insist that Sanskrit borrowed this word from Arab language but the Arabic language only got off the localised tribal ground in 7th century. Sanskrit is the origin and Kamal (Kamala thanks to the translators)meant perfect flower of lotus. Sanskrit is far older than Arabic. Classical Arabic developed in 7th century but it was not a langiuage of any significance before that.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#36456 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well "Ranger" and "lMl2000" are the same person ....so, it's pretty weird that you would post this ....but, just for the record ..India and Israel ..have existed for centuries ...and, will exist for centuries ..!!..
Slimy bastard, India is in existence since 1947 and Israel since 1948. Get your thumbs out of your "@ss.

United States

#36458 Jan 31, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaddi will insist that Sanskrit borrowed this word from Arab language but the Arabic language only got off the localised tribal ground in 7th century. Sanskrit is the origin and Kamal (Kamala thanks to the translators)meant perfect flower of lotus. Sanskrit is far older than Arabic. Classical Arabic developed in 7th century but it was not a langiuage of any significance before that.
You should reply to him within the frame work you set. The link says that Kamal is Arabic. Hindi is a much later version. Be a MAN !

United States

#36460 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...well, I'm in touch with my feminine side ..(in the good way ..)
Look I understand "JVL" ...This forum "IS YOUR LIFE "..while for the rest of us ...merely entertainment ....
How can you speak for other gandus who are half the world away from you ?

United States

#36461 Jan 31, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Bhosrdi K din bhar majdoori karta haey kya.....retires so early to hit the sack?
<quoted text>
Do you even know what camp david is, afeemchi?
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36462 Jan 31, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should reply to him within the frame work you set. The link says that Kamal is Arabic. Hindi is a much later version. Be a MAN !
Sally= Man?

NB: Hindi "Kamal" is from Sanskrit and Sanskrit is the mother of all Ind0 Arayan languages.

United States

#36463 Jan 31, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Sally= Man?
NB: Hindi "Kamal" is from Sanskrit and Sanskrit is the mother of all Ind0 Arayan languages.
I can't show you my Dik from here so for now take my word for it.'Be a man' is for you when I asked you to respect your own boundaries. You wanted to take the plea of wiki link and when Steady Friend gave you the reference of the same link you turned around and started your crap about Kamala in English. If at all in English then it will be Kamla - no additional A is needed. Like in Krishn - it becomes Krishna and not Krishana !

Hindi is an incomplete language and you can't even find directions if you are forced to use only Hindi. Urdu is a complete language.

United States

#36464 Jan 31, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ok la.....but if you come in dark , please smear urself with florescent powder , scrwng Ghost or Ghost likes is not of my taste !
<quoted text>
bijli ka bill nahin bhara kya, haramkhor?
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36465 Jan 31, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't show you my Dik from here so for now take my word for it.'Be a man' is for you when I asked you to respect your own boundaries. You wanted to take the plea of wiki link and when Steady Friend gave you the reference of the same link you turned around and started your crap about Kamala in English. If at all in English then it will be Kamla - no additional A is needed. Like in Krishn - it becomes Krishna and not Krishana !
Hindi is an incomplete language and you can't even find directions if you are forced to use only Hindi. Urdu is a complete language.
You correctly stated that in English Krsn is Krishna. So Kamal became Kamala likewise. Understood.

As about mine is better or Urdu is more complete is just a futile posturing. I love Urdu and it a admixture of various forms of lingua franca Hindi, Arabic and Persian. However, the grammer of Urdu is from the Sanskritic languages. Vocabulary always changes with circumstances and the use of that particular language. Urdu had developed due to its use by the Moghuls and other rulers for some 300 years. Poetically it advanced like no other language in the region. Modern Urdu has changed due to its adoption as official language by Pakistan. Similarly, common Hindi (many versions were in use in northern regions) advanced due to both Moghuls and British using it for use by soldiers. Modern Hindi has been advancing due to its increasing use by the national and regional governments.
There is not much difference in spoken simple Urdu and Hindi. In Pakistan they have incorporated more Iranian words since 1947 and then Pakistani Urdu is slowly divulging away from the sweet and respectful Lukhnowi Urdu.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36466 Jan 31, 2013
sally = she male?

MILKY WAY

#36467 Jan 31, 2013
Oye nahi darling ........kali kartut kali raat mein karney karney kaa maza hi kuchhh aur haey....!
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
bijli ka bill nahin bhara kya, haramkhor?

MILKY WAY

#36469 Jan 31, 2013
You are very right ! I heard from Persians that these Locust Eaters (Persians still call Arabs Locust eaters !!) used to live on Palm trees using sign language for their need to cut throats or hmp camels ...... when Hindoos spoke Sanskrit and had a civilised life ....Mohammamad (dared) to come down and copied and pasted Some the then Kanti magazine posts and made Islam !
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Monique

Ardsley, NY

#36473 Jan 31, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sally love the way you talk when you are angry. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! The scented oils are ready baby.
The Phoenix Riseth

Mumbai, India

#36474 Jan 31, 2013
Can someone tell me why everyone is addressing IMI2000 as Chaddi? Please clarify.
Monique

Ardsley, NY

#36475 Jan 31, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sally baby please don't be a silly girl and get into your dik talk again! How can you call a strap-on a dik? Don't worry abt Kamla Kamala Hindi Urdu Krsna Krishna Krishana and other mundane things which clutter your puny mind and have kept your mind in the gutter. You are a failure in the eyes of your parents. They had high hopes for you. Look what you have made of yourself. A laughing stock and a buffoon you should be ashamed of yourself. At 52 years of age you still live with your parents, jobless and spending your entire time on this forum bragging about your non-existent accomplishments. You can't even support yourself. Shame on you. Try to BE A MAN and not the sorry a$$ed wimp.
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#36476 Jan 31, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru granth sahab ke beech laurde rakh ke sardar mooth maarte hein! Tu kaise chod ta hei granth saab ko, bhaddwe chakke ki aulaad? Madarchod, Sanskrit is the language of Aryans and you have no connection to it. hear of Hindu kush? it means when Hindus were killed with brave ghazi talwars ...that is the only connection Hindus have with Aryan Talwar -their neck-
You must be a member of the brave Bhelpuri Hindu tribe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min chazmo 520,814
ISLAM is coming no matter what HATERS DO!!!! 2 hr ISLAM ISCANCER 17
Community of "Peace" a Testimony in Quran 5 hr Rusty Tin Can 6
News Video of fight with Syrian, Canadian students s... 5 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
Evil speech by Trump at UN 6 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 28
Just ADMIT it 7 hr Unique_amazing aw... 2
News Muslim group slams #Trump on mosque closing (Oct '15) 9 hr Hank Jr 11
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 9 hr WB and hell bound 36
More from around the web