No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36292 Jan 29, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 64
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)

The Rebellion of ‘Abdullah bin Ubai and his Followers

At the end of the night and just before it was daybreak, the Prophet [pbuh] moved and when he got to Ash-Shawt he observed the dawn prayer. There he was close enough to the enemy that they could see one another. It was there that ‘Abdullah bin Ubai — the hypocrite — rebelled against the Muslims. One-third of the army withdrew with him — that is to say three hundred fighters. He said, "We do not know why we shall kill ourselves." He claimed that his withdrawal was no more than showing protest against the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] who had already refused his opinion and accepted that of the others.

Undoubtedly that was not the real cause of his detachment. If it had been the refusal of his opinion — as the hypocrite claimed — there would have no sense whatsoever for his joining the Prophetic army. If it had been so, he would have refused to go out with the army from the very beginning of the march. As a matter of fact the real purpose of this rebellion, withdrawal and detachment —…

The Remainder of the Islamic Army are on the Move to Uhud
With the remainder of fighters, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] moved towards the enemy. After the rebellion and withdrawal of the hypocrites, the number of soldiers was reduced to seven hundred only.
The camp of idolaters was situated in such a place that the many roads leading to Uhud were almost blocked by them. So the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said to his men: "Which man of you can lead us to where the people (i.e. the idolaters) are, along a short track that does not pass by them?" Abu Khaithama said: "O Messenger of Allah [pbuh], I am the man you need." Then he chose a short track that led to Uhud passing by Harrah Bani Harithah and their farms, leaving the idolaters’ army westwards.
On their way they passed by Ha’it (i.e. the field) of Marba‘ bin Qaizi, who was a blind hypocrite. When Marba‘ felt and realized that they were the Prophetic army, he started throwing earth at their faces, so they rushed to kill him, but the Prophet [pbuh] said:

"Do not kill him. He is blind in heart and eyes."

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] went along till climbed down the hillock of Uhud at the slope of the valley. He camped there with his army facing Madinah while their backs were to the hills of Uhud mountain. So the army of the enemy stood a barrier between the Muslims and Madinah.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36293 Jan 29, 2013
The Defence Plan

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] mobilized his army. He arranged them into two rows to prepare them for fight. He selected fifty skillful archers that formed a squad and made them under the command of ‘Abdullah bin Jubair bin An-Nu‘man Al-Ansari Al-Awsi Al-Badri. He issued his orders to them to stay where they were — on a mountain(side) at the south bank of Qanat Al-Wadi (i.e. a canal of the valley), south east of Muslims camp at about one hundred and fifty metres from the Islamic army. Later on this mountain was called the Mountain of Archers.

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] clarified the mission of this squad in words he directed to them. He said to their leader: "Drive off the horses from us by means of arrows, lest they should attack us from behind (the rear). Whether we win the battle or lose it, stand steadily in your position and mind that we are not attacked from your side."[Ibn Hisham 2/65,66]
He added:
"Defend our backs! If you see us slain. Do not come to assist us; and if you see gaining grounds, do not share us."[Fath Al-Bari 7/350]
In a version by Al-Bukhâri the Prophet [pbuh] said:

"If you see us snatched into pieces by birds, do not leave this position of yours till I send for you. And if you see that we have defeated the enemy and trodden on them do not desert your position till I send for you."[Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Book of Jihad 1/426]
With the assignment of this squad and locating it on the mountainside and the issuance of those strict military orders, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] blocked the only groove that might lead the idolaters stealthily to the rear of Muslim ranks and might even enable them to encircle them in an encompassment procedure….

(Abridged
Contd.)
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#36294 Jan 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
The Defence Plan
The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] mobilized his army. He arranged them into two rows to prepare them for fight. He selected fifty skillful archers that formed a squad and made them under the command of ‘Abdullah bin Jubair bin An-Nu‘man Al-Ansari Al-Awsi Al-Badri. He issued his orders to them to stay where they were — on a mountain(side) at the south bank of Qanat Al-Wadi (i.e. a canal of the valley), south east of Muslims camp at about one hundred and fifty metres from the Islamic army. Later on this mountain was called the Mountain of Archers.
The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] clarified the mission of this squad in words he directed to them. He said to their leader: "Drive off the horses from us by means of arrows, lest they should attack us from behind (the rear). Whether we win the battle or lose it, stand steadily in your position and mind that we are not attacked from your side."[Ibn Hisham 2/65,66]
He added:
"Defend our backs! If you see us slain. Do not come to assist us; and if you see gaining grounds, do not share us."[Fath Al-Bari 7/350]
In a version by Al-Bukhâri the Prophet [pbuh] said:
"If you see us snatched into pieces by birds, do not leave this position of yours till I send for you. And if you see that we have defeated the enemy and trodden on them do not desert your position till I send for you."[Sahih Al-Bukhari, the Book of Jihad 1/426]
With the assignment of this squad and locating it on the mountainside and the issuance of those strict military orders, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] blocked the only groove that might lead the idolaters stealthily to the rear of Muslim ranks and might even enable them to encircle them in an encompassment procedure….
(Abridged
Contd.)
Stale news, what Mubarakpuri has done is re-hash Ishaq.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36295 Jan 29, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Stale news, what Mubarakpuri has done is re-hash Ishaq.
Our "expert" has pronounced His Judgment, All should "Bow their heads" to the Supreme Ruling!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36296 Jan 29, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in India and try your best to pass of as a firangi. Get ridiculed. You go abroad and try to pass of as white and have them mock you. You come back to India and say "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest..." and the mirror cracks on you. Land up here on Topix and get ridiculed for your long garbage posts and your incessant bragging, the outright lies your types must resort to to have someone, anyone believe your fairy tales Shows anyone you are a nobody!
No need for long explanations. You have been busted over and over again. Chumped and Chillared!!!
LOL ! In India I am revered wherever I go and have "God" like status and I can't get in to that kyon ki teri gaand jal jayegi !

Uttar Pradesh ki mahilla apne kanno mein ungliyaan daal detee hei aur chilla chilla ke kehtee hei "mujhe kuch nahin sun-na mujhe sab pata hei mein kuch sun-na nahin chahti hoon" ? Why? Because truth shall demolish your deluded thoughts and bring you back to the reality.

For bad, your people have been demanding to change the structure of India & give up more advanced English way of thinking ahead. Looks like there are strong calls from your region (UP) specially for raising new "single-class" Army units like the Gujarat, Kalinga, Dalit, Ahir, Paswan or Tribal regiments as well as attempts to tinker with its "time-tested" regimental system.

Single-class or "pure" regiments were raised during the Raj based on the classification of certain communities as "martial races". I am sorry to inform you that none of UP wallas were in to this martial race but now a days you bhangis are demanding your own "jamadar units". After 1947, India, however, decided to continue with these caste or community-based units because "regimental history, ethos and loyalty" was considered to be the main driving force in combat effectiveness and operational performance.

Ram Vilas Paswan, Mayawati have been demanding for Dalit units for Army from your community - Army has formally said a NO again.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army...

Location hidden

#36297 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>If you are correct ....I'm going to look pretty stupid ...
My news is correct and it is time that you declare yourself as stupid and sit on sidelines. Almost everything you say has a flaw as you have no idea about the Dalit nation but you keep blowing sunshine on it. Indians smell of shit, pasted all over in shit, eat sh!t, talk sh!t, think sh!t but you come back saying " well...if shit.....is bad... why does everyone has...it in his...bowels...ergo Shit is good..hence India is the best" !
Choppin Chingis Khan

Aurora, Canada

#36298 Jan 29, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your excellent link where is another ringing backhanded whopping slap for the likes of the resident blatant liar IMI.
TY....my moniker is Choppin Chingis Khan..exactly speaks of what I feel..chop Islam into tiny little pieces,,,,,evil garbage!!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#36299 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Are you a drug mule ...???...
....Pharmaceuticals.....

Location hidden

#36301 Jan 30, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
Both MUQ & IMI scrupulously avoid commenting on posts about Modi or the recent Pakistani delegation visit to Gujarat Shining to bow down to none other than Modi! They even wanted Modi to visit Pakistan!!!
Why the silence?
ROFL!!!
Many years ago, I sat in a meeting and listened to some Indian entrepreneurs discuss their new venture. They talked about all the things they were going to do as soon as they received their funding. They had big plans. I would say -“Air Castles.”

The problem was that they had not accomplished much of anything. Yet, they wanted us to trust them and invest in their future as though it had already happened. They were absolutely confident. According to them, the risk was minimal. The return on investment would be substantial.

I am all for vision. No organization can move forward without it. But planning is one thing; execution is another. At the end of the day, you can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. You can only build a reputation on what you have done.

Building a reputation happens one action — one win — at a time. Do that consistently over time and your reputation will grow. What has India done until today ? It is the biggest disappointment of this millennium. In 1991-92 when Manmohan opened up our economy and took us out of the Soviet grip, I felt the confidence that something spectacular was gonna happen. I gave them 8 - 9 years to regroup and waited for the new Millennium - I was not directly in the driving seat of our businesses then but was positive listening to my father. 12 years have gone by - country is fucked up beyond all recognition/any repair - FUBAR !

You are jerking off on what Modi is going to do and that stage is far far away - You Can’t Build a Reputation on What You Are Going to Do tomorrow as we know that you guys are a big big fcuk up. Capiche !

Another thing - I have stopped reading your posts and by God, I haven't seen the one you have spoken about Modi. You don't have one name and all your posts sound the same shit - I have proved it before so I read them no more !

* I am only quoting this post only for an example - the contents about entrepreneurs our business may or may not be true.

Location hidden

#36304 Jan 30, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Chumped and Chilarrard!!!!
Chump change, the joke of being a chump change (chillar) is on you and I hope your brain can understand this basic thing (I doubt it). You are literally pasting this on your forehead as a brand. Do you have a plan?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#36305 Jan 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ! In India I am revered wherever I go and have "God" like status and I can't get in to that kyon ki teri gaand jal jayegi !
Uttar Pradesh ki mahilla apne kanno mein ungliyaan daal detee hei aur chilla chilla ke kehtee hei "mujhe kuch nahin sun-na mujhe sab pata hei mein kuch sun-na nahin chahti hoon" ? Why? Because truth shall demolish your deluded thoughts and bring you back to the reality.
For bad, your people have been demanding to change the structure of India & give up more advanced English way of thinking ahead. Looks like there are strong calls from your region (UP) specially for raising new "single-class" Army units like the Gujarat, Kalinga, Dalit, Ahir, Paswan or Tribal regiments as well as attempts to tinker with its "time-tested" regimental system.
Single-class or "pure" regiments were raised during the Raj based on the classification of certain communities as "martial races". I am sorry to inform you that none of UP wallas were in to this martial race but now a days you bhangis are demanding your own "jamadar units". After 1947, India, however, decided to continue with these caste or community-based units because "regimental history, ethos and loyalty" was considered to be the main driving force in combat effectiveness and operational performance.
Ram Vilas Paswan, Mayawati have been demanding for Dalit units for Army from your community - Army has formally said a NO again.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army...
Who amongst them is the cannon fodder

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

#36306 Jan 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change, the joke of being a chump change (chillar) is on you and I hope your brain can understand this basic thing (I doubt it). You are literally pasting this on your forehead as a brand. Do you have a plan?
Betcha ! You may not have noticed it but one of the poster, few days ago, was chump chillar from east Brunswick which gave lot of hope to our chump chillar who has been posting from United States. He got new hopes and he has been sending SOS signals to him by using his word "chillar" repeatedly. Interesting scenario is that I know this coward from East Brunswick very well and he was ridiculed by a guy called John Voxx about two years ago. These guys are dreading his return as you must have noticed that chump change has beckoned you on multiple occasions by this name that you have overlooked or ignored. Bund fatti hui hay is madarchod ki as for now he is alone and he is not sure as to who you are or who you could be.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36307 Jan 30, 2013
My Dear IM 2000

I am just serializing the True Life History of our prophet on this thread itself.

This book Raheeq al Makhtoom mentions the history of our prophet in very authentic form.

And instead of reading it and then asking questions on parts not clear to you, you have posted from an article of some Anti Muslim site.

I do not know what type of scholarship is it?

Drinking from the dirty pond, when the clear and cool water is flowing near by in a wide river?

I am really disappointed by your post.

PS: Now I put short comments of 7 things which "surprise" Muslims

1. Being Born as Orphan:

This is true that prophet was born as orphan.
But the writer has tried to say as if "being raised by foster parents" was some thing strange or below dignity in the Makkah society.

It was "normal practice" for parents to send their infant children to outside Makkah so they could benefit from the desert climate. See how the writer has used it in negative sense.

The prophet "twice orphaned" was not left "on the sidelines", he was under the custody of his grandfather then his uncle who took real care of him.

He accompanied his uncle on trade to Damascus, as a family member not as a "camel boy" as claimed by the writer….you can see "hate and jealousy from every word he writes".

2. His marriage to Lady Khadija:

It was Lady Khadija, twice widowed and knowing the world, who proposed the marriage to prophet.

She was older than prophet, but despite the age difference, their marriage alliance was most happy.

While there are many men who "live off their wives" the prophet was not such a man, otherwise, his wife "would not be the First Muslim in the world"!

3. Reaction on being Appointed as Prophet:

Here the writer has put a totally negative reaction on a thing which is absolute proof of the sincerity of prophet.

Sudden appearance of angel of God to a man who least expects it is bound to cause anxiety in the person or not?

We same the same type of reaction in most cases in Bible, when angel of God appear to any person for the first time.

When angel of God came to mary to announce the birth of Jesus, she was also alarmed and filled with anxiety.

4. Occupy Wall Street:

See the uncouth way in which this writer compares mission of our prophet with "occupy wall street".

There was no USA and there was no wall street, if any thing these people would have "copied and learned" from ways of our prophet and not the other way round.

5. Pacifist as "first":

Again to use "Gandhian way" to our prophet is uncouth. There was no Gandhi and his ways. Gandhi was born 1300 years after our prophet, so it was he who might have copied and learned something from prophet and not other way.

Every start of mission if to start with preaching and to get some initial converts. And our prophet did the same.

He was pacifist when he was in Makkah and pacifist when he was in Medina, otherwise he could not conquer the whole of Arabia in such a short time for such an everlasting time, with so little blood shed.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36308 Jan 30, 2013
6. He knew when he was wrong:

Yes that is true and God watched his every move and advised accordingly.

But the "mistakes" of prophet are so trivial and so minor that if they were not pointed out in Quran itself, no one would have even noticed it.

And these were to show, whatever great he was, he was not God and he was not Divine. He was the ultimate level to which any human can rise….only Allah knew his true worth. No human can guess it.

7. Tragic failure at the end?

The writer has put the most negative comment at the end!! By every standards our prophet was the "most successful of all religious personality" (according to Encyclopedia Britannica. Any one who has analyzed any religious personality).

He saw with his own eyes more than 124,000 of his dedicated followers during the last pilgrimage. A mission which started 23 years ago, with a single man had grown into this big tree.

It transformed the whole life of Arabia and its people for eternity!!

And this uncouth writer says, that "he did not name his successor"!!

He does not know that he was a prophet as well a head of state. If he would have named a successor, it would have become a duty on every ruler to name his successor.

So he left it to Muslims and his companions agreed to next successor within a few short hours after his death. There was no dispute and no fighting over his successor.

Shia came later on and put their argument is neither here nor there….it is just like St. Paul conjuring Whole New religion of Christianity just from "alleged crucifixion of Jesus Christ" which never took place in reality!!

I do not know, what type of Muslims these "new discoveries" would surprise!!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36309 Jan 30, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the Irish come from seeing his father is Kenyen ?
Females do contribute to genes and that is all that is being is discussed. Obama is then an American born US citizen of Luo/Irish descent. However, most Americans have diverse descents and then it is not a vital issue as made out here.
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36310 Jan 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
My news is correct and it is time that you declare yourself as stupid and sit on sidelines. Almost everything you say has a flaw as you have no idea about the Dalit nation but you keep blowing sunshine on it. Indians smell of shit, pasted all over in shit, eat sh!t, talk sh!t, think sh!t but you come back saying " well...if shit.....is bad... why does everyone has...it in his...bowels...ergo Shit is good..hence India is the best" !
This post of yours will not do you "image" any good. You reveal that you are not so modern and upright that you work hard at times on this forum. Think!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36311 Jan 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many years ago, I sat in a meeting and listened to some Indian entrepreneurs discuss their new venture. They talked about all the things they were going to do as soon as they received their funding. They had big plans. I would say -“Air Castles.”
The problem was that they had not accomplished much of anything. Yet, they wanted us to trust them and invest in their future as though it had already happened. They were absolutely confident. According to them, the risk was minimal. The return on investment would be substantial.
I am all for vision. No organization can move forward without it. But planning is one thing; execution is another. At the end of the day, you can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. You can only build a reputation on what you have done.
Building a reputation happens one action — one win — at a time. Do that consistently over time and your reputation will grow. What has India done until today ? It is the biggest disappointment of this millennium. In 1991-92 when Manmohan opened up our economy and took us out of the Soviet grip, I felt the confidence that something spectacular was gonna happen. I gave them 8 - 9 years to regroup and waited for the new Millennium - I was not directly in the driving seat of our businesses then but was positive listening to my father. 12 years have gone by - country is fucked up beyond all recognition/any repair - FUBAR !
You are jerking off on what Modi is going to do and that stage is far far away - You Can’t Build a Reputation on What You Are Going to Do tomorrow as we know that you guys are a big big fcuk up. Capiche !
Another thing - I have stopped reading your posts and by God, I haven't seen the one you have spoken about Modi. You don't have one name and all your posts sound the same shit - I have proved it before so I read them no more !
* I am only quoting this post only for an example - the contents about entrepreneurs our business may or may not be true.
There are enterprenuers and enterprenuers and not unlike there are poster and posters here!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36312 Jan 30, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
Iran Sends a Monkey Into Space beating India in space race.
LONDON — Iranian state television said on Monday that the country’s scientists had succeeded in sending a monkey into space “as a prelude to sending humans.”
Press TV, the state-run satellite broadcaster, said the animal was launched in a space capsule code named Pishgam, or Pioneer.
The development coincided with continued stalemate in the unrelated Western effort to persuade Iran to abandon its nuclear enrichment program, which Western powers maintain is designed to create nuclear weapons technology — an assertion Iran denies.
Press TV quoted the director of the Iran Space Agency, Hamid Fazeli, as saying earlier this month that “because of biological similarities between humans and monkeys, the latter were selected for the space mission.”
He also forecast that Iran would send a human into space within the “next five to eight years,” and said Iran would send its Sharifsat satellite into orbit before the end of March.
There was no independent corroboration of the report, which Press TV called evidence of “yet another” scientific achievement following earlier claims that satellites and living creatures had been launched into space.
Western monitors have not announced any missiles launchings by Iran in recent days.
The state news agency, IRNA, said the monkey was sent into space on a Kavoshgar rocket that reached a height of 75 miles and “returned its shipment intact,” Reuters reported. The monkey survived, according to Press TV.
The timing of the reported launching was unclear — either on Monday or within the past few days. An earlier attempt to launch a monkey into space in 2011 was reported to have failed.
A year earlier, Iran said it sent a mouse, a turtle and worms into space.
Western powers are sometimes skeptical of Iranian claims of technical advance, but they also fret that ballistic missiles could be used with nuclear warheads — a concern Iran has dismissed.
The news emerged as Western officials in Brussels said they had offered Iran new dates in February to resume the long-running and inconclusive nuclear talks after Iranian officials turned down a request for a meeting in Istanbul at the end of January, Reuters reported.
The idea of using animals as a precursor to human spaceflight dates to the 1940s and 1950s and became part of the space race between the United States and the Soviet Union during the cold war.
United States scientists sent a rhesus monkey into space in 1949 but the animal died when a parachute malfunctioned. The Soviet Union lofted dogs into space in 1951 and they returned to earth.
In 1957, Moscow’s scientists were the first to launch an animal — a dog called Laika — into orbit. The Soviet Union also won the race to send a human aloft when Yuri A. Gagarin became the first man to orbit the globe in 1961.
Spurred to respond, the United States embarked on a space program that led to the moon landing of 1969.
Ya Ali - Tordd bajrang Bali ki Nali !
muslims cant even launch a weather balloon

leave alone a space launch

muslims on here ,deride indian space achievements which are acknowledged by european and US space programmes

the iranian , pakistani claims are a load of hogwash
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36313 Jan 30, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
when will u leave india and take up paki citizenship?

do it fast

the UPA/Congress will have even fewer seats in 2014

rahul abdul gandhi will get about 70 seats

that will end dhimmitude in india politically

then what will you do?

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36314 Jan 30, 2013
Muslims murder 3,000 innocents in New York and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 202 tourists in Bali and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 333 schoolchildren and their teachers in Beslan and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 292 innocents, mainly Kenyans and Tanzanians at two US Embassies and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 241 US and 58 French peacekeepers in Beirut and expect no criticism.

Muslims fire 4,000 Katyusha rockets into Northern Israel killing over 50 innocent civilians and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 52 in London and 191 in Madrid and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 200 in Mumbai and expect no criticism.

Muslims behead Western hostages in Iraq, Buddhist monks in Thailand and Christian schoolgirls in Indonesia and expect no criticism.

Muslims murder 500,000 in Darfur and expect no criticism.

Muslims regard Jews as "sons of pigs and monkeys", and vow to nuke Israel and expect no criticism.

Muslims force women to wear hideous sacks, stone women to death for getting raped and for leaving the home unescorted, engage in honor killings of sisters and daughters for unapproved dating, and expect no criticism.

Muslims danced in the streets and handed out sweets to their kids to celebrate the 9/11 atrocity, and still expected no criticism.

Since 9/11 Muslims have killed over 26,000 and wounded over 50,000 in terrorist attacks worldwide - and expect no criticism.

Since 9/11 Muslims have committed terrorist attacks in Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chad, Chechnya, Dagestan, Denmark, East Timor, Egypt, England, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ingushetia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Jordan-Iraq, Kabardino-Balkans, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Gaza-Palestinian Authority, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Republic, United States, Uzbekistan and Yemen, and still expect no criticism.

Muslims have carried out over 5,800 fatal terrorist atrocities since 9/11, and countless thousands since Islamic conquest began in 623 AD and expect no criticism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 54 min Rasputin 528,516
Muslims do not worship any Black stone. 1 hr J_a_n 8
What is the difference between isis and arb sau... 2 hr mahasn sawresho 2
News Muslims share Ramadan insights 14 hr comparencontrast 2
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... 22 hr J_a_n 8
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) Fri mahasn sawresho 104
Muslims move from Canada and protect Trudeau Fri mahasn sawresho 1