No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
32,801 - 32,820 of 50,135 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36195 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you were aware that you were responding to the chaddi/fake dak!
..I was aware ...but, the fact remains Arabs are awful to each other and to others ...

Las Vegas, NV

#36196 Jan 27, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are a homosexual so why this sudden interest in women?
..Hey..!!...I have feeling ; you know ...

It not my fault God is punishing Muslims ...sheesh..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#36197 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:

In the hereafter, Jesus will not support these "Christians" and say I told you to follow the last prophet, why did you not do it.
PS:
I hope you will tolerate my longish post.
..I don't think we have to wait ; for the hereafter ...To see that God is very displeased with Islam ...

It's a good time to be "harminder" ...!!!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36198 Jan 27, 2013
Chatur Siyaar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you drink so much that you hob nob with enemies? This is what I don't like about you Hindus - when you see free food and liqueur, you would even sell your own mothers. No character and no shame.
Your "Character" is exposed by your own posts..and you do not even know it! "so much" ? "free"? "hobnob"? "enemies"? No upright muslim individual would approve of you!
Still Comatose

Danielson, CT

#36199 Jan 27, 2013
I am back after being in a comatose state for 20 days! I slipped on a banana peel, the very same banana I was pleasuring myself with moments ago. After pleasuring myself, I peeled the banana, ate it, threw the peel nearby and dozed off. When I woke up a little groggy, took a few steps slipped on the peel and whacked my head against bed post and I am told I was in coma for 20 days! After my near death experience I discovered a unique talent. My ability to bullsht and lie increased dramatically!! I also could build net horoscopes with deadly accuracy! Here is the rest of my experience...

I gave up my religion after my close shave with death where none of the Gods of mine helped me to combat. My family was shaken up and came to terms with the fact that I could have died. I made a full recovery within 20 days after I came out of coma (muscles needed exercise and be fit again). It was at this point I realized that God didn't exist and of all, Hindusim was bullshit. I have claimed my Arya Samaji roots but Murti pooja had become fashion too as everyone in the neighborhood does that - like Ganesh drinking milk was a novelty. Even today Havans are performed and they are purely Arya Samaji tradition but Sanatan Dharma has included in to their rituals. We are an airtight close family and my near death experience shook everyone's faith in God as I was a copy book devout of Lord Shiva. Being Arya Samajis, sanatan Dharma was the outermost skin my family gave up and then over a period of time I became an atheist. My family still believes in God but I am totally out of it.

To answer your question - NO, I don't see my family as Hindus. For me you are a Hindu. Or that Fagg0t is a Hindu who speaks of Hindtutva. Or harminder is a Hindu who protects Hindusim 24x7 !

For some reason my father doesn't like Muslims but he doesn't hate them. He is wary of them.

Now I am free as I not a Hindu any more. But I love Muslims. Sometimes I feel I have never come our of my coma because so many people here call my posts stupid.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36200 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is this why Pakistanis ,keep posting bad news about Indian ...Shahzeb's family will never see justice ...and, the family of the Delhi girl ..will
...Why, do Muslims avoid dealing with the problems in their societies ...????
.......hi..... how r u keeping?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36201 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is this why Pakistanis ,keep posting bad news about Indian ...Shahzeb's family will never see justice ...and, the family of the Delhi girl ..will
...Why, do Muslims avoid dealing with the problems in their societies ...????
this is for you specially;)xoxoxoxox

I've tracked you down for many days;
I've followed you through alleyways.
You haven't even seen me yet,
But when you do, you won't forget.

I wanted you first at the store;
I saw you there five times before.
And you were always all alone;
And now I want you for my own.

So here we are my lovely one;
My suffering has just begun.
Where do you live? I want to know;
I do not know yet where to go.

I follow close behind your car;
You do not even go too far.
You stop off quick to get some gas;
I watch you every time you pass.

You do not even notice me.
How lucky could I ever be?
But maybe you just didn't care
To try to see me sitting there.

And now the pain; you love me not.
My face is red; my head is hot.
Just go home now and you will see
The punishment for shunning me.

So now you're home; and I am too.
I park my car away from you.
I sneak up as you go inside;
You do not know how hard I cried.

The sky is dark; it's getting late.
It's hurting worse the more I wait.
But nonetheless, this much I knew;
I had to get in there with you.

I quietly unlock the door;
I tiptoe softly on the floor.
I hide, completely from your sight.
I wait till you turn out the light.

You're all undressed and fast asleep.
Your snoring shows your slumber's deep.
And all my patience now is lost;
I must have you at any cost.

And here we are my lovely one;
My suffering will soon be done.
In just a moment, you'll be mine,
And everything will turn out fine.

I kiss you once to show my love,
Once more to thank the stars above,
And last to give you all my best,
Before I send your soul to rest.

I grab a pillow from the bed.
I press it down over your head.
You wake up, flailing in distress;
I hold your arms down on your chest.

You cannot swing; you cannot scream.
I tell you that it's just a dream.
Go back to sleep; don't try to fight.
You will not get away tonight.

And so it's done; my task is through.
I lie down in the bed with you.
I hold you in my arms gently;
I only want you next to me.

I run my hands across your face.
Your hair I stroke; your lips I taste.
You're still so warm; you smell so sweet.
I brush my toes across your feet.

On top of you I feel delight.
But something just does not seem right.
You can't even return a kiss;
Will I not know what pleasure is?

But so is fate; I will not cry.
Yet still I question myself why.
I leave you there upon your bed;
The only love I had is dead.

be my valentine next month!

Las Vegas, NV

#36202 Jan 27, 2013
Still Comatose wrote:
I gave up my religion after my close shave with death where none of the Gods of mine helped me to combat. My family was shaken up and came to terms with the fact that I could have died.. It was at this point I realized that God didn't exist and of all, Hindusim was bullshit.
...If God did "not" come to your aid ....How is it you survived ...You wanted a reason to leave Brahma ,and you found one ...now that you've have become bitter ,violent and full of guile ....Islam should make you very happy ..salaam alaikum

Las Vegas, NV

#36203 Jan 27, 2013
FlNELlNE wrote:
<quoted text>
this is for you specially;)xoxoxoxox
I've tracked you down for many days;
I've followed you through alleyways.
You haven't even seen me yet,
But when you do, you won't forget.
I wanted you first at the store;
I saw you there five times before.
And you were always all alone;
And now I want you for my own.
So here we are my lovely one;
My suffering has just begun.
Where do you live? I want to know;
I do not know yet where to go.
I follow close behind your car;
You do not even go too far.
You stop off quick to get some gas;
I watch you every time you pass.
You do not even notice me.
How lucky could I ever be?
But maybe you just didn't care
To try to see me sitting there.
And now the pain; you love me not.
My face is red; my head is hot.
Just go home now and you will see
The punishment for shunning me.
So now you're home; and I am too.
I park my car away from you.
I sneak up as you go inside;
You do not know how hard I cried.
The sky is dark; it's getting late.
It's hurting worse the more I wait.
But nonetheless, this much I knew;
I had to get in there with you.
I quietly unlock the door;
I tiptoe softly on the floor.
I hide, completely from your sight.
I wait till you turn out the light.
You're all undressed and fast asleep.
Your snoring shows your slumber's deep.
And all my patience now is lost;
I must have you at any cost.
And here we are my lovely one;
My suffering will soon be done.
In just a moment, you'll be mine,
And everything will turn out fine.
I kiss you once to show my love,
Once more to thank the stars above,
And last to give you all my best,
Before I send your soul to rest.
I grab a pillow from the bed.
I press it down over your head.
You wake up, flailing in distress;
I hold your arms down on your chest.
You cannot swing; you cannot scream.
I tell you that it's just a dream.
Go back to sleep; don't try to fight.
You will not get away tonight.
And so it's done; my task is through.
I lie down in the bed with you.
I hold you in my arms gently;
I only want you next to me.
I run my hands across your face.
Your hair I stroke; your lips I taste.
You're still so warm; you smell so sweet.
I brush my toes across your feet.
On top of you I feel delight.
But something just does not seem right.
You can't even return a kiss;
Will I not know what pleasure is?
But so is fate; I will not cry.
Yet still I question myself why.
I leave you there upon your bed;
The only love I had is dead.
be my valentine next month!
I don't know "FINE LINE" ....how about , if we just remain friends ...
Still Comatose

Danielson, CT

#36204 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If God did "not" come to your aid ....How is it you survived ...You wanted a reason to leave Brahma ,and you found one ...now that you've have become bitter ,violent and full of guile ....Islam should make you very happy ..salaam alaikum
Islam has made me happy. It keeps me in comatose state. Walekum Salam.
Observer

Danielson, CT

#36205 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know "FINE LINE" ....how about , if we just remain friends ...
Just don't be Frank with him...:):):)
Observer

Danielson, CT

#36206 Jan 27, 2013
Modi moves forward towards a more prominent national role.
Green chaddis, adjust your skull caps and be sure to religiously do your namaz 5 times daily!

Narendra Modi meets Rajnath, says ready for role outside Gujarat - The Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nare...
Observer

Danielson, CT

#36207 Jan 27, 2013
Interview with Pakistan delegation to Gujarat Shining convention BEFORE they were kicked out. See the way they are sucking up to Narender Modi and even want Modi to visit Pakistan!

Gadhe IMI aur MUQ zamana badal raha hai. Kya khyal hai katuon? Chup kyon ho? Bolo bolo kuch to bolo.. Yeh kya ko raha? Why are katus standing in line sckng Modi's dick???????
ROFL!!!!

A Pakistan business delegation speaking about Gujarat and Shri Narendra Modi
http://youtu.be/A7Ft8X9DE_U
Observer

Danielson, CT

#36208 Jan 27, 2013
More Pak media on Modi....
More silence by ace katus IMI and MUQ. Itni fat gayi hai kya? Brave gaznis at their best!!!
ROFL!!!

Rahul Gandhi or Narendra Modi?| Pak Tea House
http://pakteahouse.net/2010/03/30/rahul-gandh...

Las Vegas, NV

#36209 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Character" is exposed by your own posts..and you do not even know it! "so much" ? "free"? "hobnob"? "enemies"? No upright muslim individual would approve of you!
Did the Muslims have any cause to fear , living in a United India under a Hindu majority ....???
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36210 Jan 27, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
This person has been mad due to his blind religious hate for Hindus . This mad person easily release all Muhammadan butchers like Muhammad the prophet , Muhammad bin quasim , Ghajanvi , Timur , Babur , Auragjaib , Osama etc. for their heinous crimes and justify them , specially against Buddhists and Hindus . He states right the burning of Nalanda and demolishes of Ram mandir , Keshavdev Mandir , Gyanvyapi etc. but cry for Babari Mosque . I never saw such type of hypocrite man .
Please check froth is coming out from corner of your mouth!!

I presented by case with argument and logic. If you have any comments then put it in the same way.

Throwing Tantrum and getting mad with emotion is not the work of people who are reasonable and logical.

And you "claim" to be the most reasonable and logical person on this thread.

Come on and put a rejoinder, other wise this much suppressed emotion is not good for your health. You might get a heart stroke or nervous breakdown!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#36211 Jan 27, 2013
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywood/news/a4...

Monday, January 28, 2013
BOLLYWOOD
Shah Rukh Khan talks life as a Muslim post 9/11
Published Wednesday, Jan 23 2013, 15:03 GMT

Shah Rukh Khan has described what it means to be a Muslim post-9/11.

In an emotive first-person article titled 'Being Khan' featured in Outlook Turning Points magazine, the actor said he feels he has been used by political leaders as a "symbol of what is wrong about Muslims in India".

"I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India," explained the 47-year-old actor.

"There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country - this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return to what they refer to as my original homeland."

The star said he was prompted to make the film My Name is Khan "to prove a point" after being repeatedly detained in US airports because of his last name.

The political drama sees Khan playing a man with Asperger's syndrome who is mistaken for a terrorist while travelling in the USA.

"Ironically, I was interrogated at the airport for hours about my last name when I was going to promote the film in America for the first time," he said

Khan, whose wife Gauri is a Hindu, said he chose his children's names Aryan and Suhana in the hope they would not be subjected to the same levels of suspicion in the future.

"I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones - Aryan and Suhana. The Khan has been bequeathed by me so they can't really escape it," he wrote.

"I pronounce it with my epiglottis when asked by Muslims and throw the Aryan as evidence of their race when non-Muslims enquire. I imagine this will prevent my offspring from receiving unwarranted eviction orders or random fatwas in the future."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36212 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You have asked very important and very fundamental questions, so instead of answering your post with simple 'Yes" or "No", I would like to make some foundation. After that I might post short answers to your questions
Once you go thru this preface, I think, you will not see "different religions" as different, but part of the Same Old religion which is known as Islam in Arabic.
A. Concept of God:
01.First you should realize that there is only One Creator in this Universe. There are no different Creators, one who made Indians, another who made Arabs and another who made Europeans etc.
So every one in the earth, when talks about the Creator, they basically talk about the Same Personality.
02. Due to change in languages, people call Him by different names and many people, out of ignorance have attributed some wrong attributes and some wrong qualities to Him. These are aberrations in the Pure concept of Creator.
03. The worst aberrations are when people make human image of God and / or when they think that God comes to earth as humans and when they start worshipping some things which are creatures of God and have no Divine Power.
Like worshipping Sun, Moon, Stars, and Cows, snakes etc.
04. Proper Concept of God is necessary before we talk about the religion. Quranic Concept of God is Most Pure and unadulterated than what we find in other scriptures.
B. What is religion?
05. Now we come to religion, what is the basic purpose of religion?
06. The basic purpose of religion is that humans give to God what is His due and to fellow humans what is their due.
07. This is in essence basic purpose of every religion, the forms might be different but in essence these are the two basic pillars of every religion.
C. Are Humans free to make their own religion?
08. This is a tricky question and many people do not understand it and fall into error.
09. Truly speaking any one with uncluttered mind and with correct human stints can find ways to find Creator and give Him His Rights and also to humans their rights.
10. But very few humans can do this, and that is why Creator in His infinite mercy, has chosen the process of prophet and Revealed Books.
11. God chooses one human amongst the humans (called prophet) and sends to him the guidance for their people. These prophets are humans, but they are specially protected from errors and they are honest and best example of humankind.
12. What revelations they get from their Lord is what is called as Revealed books and these books serve as guide for their people during the life time of their prophets and after they have gone from the world.
13. The people have just to follow their prophet and their books to know what is the best way to spend their life on this earth.
D. Are prophets and books sent to all Nations?:
14. Yes, Creator did send His prophets and books into all parts of the world, because otherwise those nations and people would complain as to how they would know what is true religion?
15. God's prophets and His books came to many nations in different languages and they have provided guidance to millions of people.
(Contd.)
Thanks for your detailed reply and I shall revert as an when I can on different points starting right-away on few points. I had no arguments when you presented Ashoka / Aurangzeb or Dawood / Modi comparison but this one will have a lot coming from me.

Location hidden

#36213 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
01.First you should realize that there is only One Creator in this Universe. There are no different Creators, one who made Indians, another who made Arabs and another who made Europeans etc.
Evidence points to multiple identity of Gods due to such a big difference in our creations. e.g. Europeans perfect, Middle easterners - half cooked and Indians totally fcuked up !

In India we are the children of a lesser God and deserving of not getting a recognition for our Hinduism. Countries like Germany, Nordic block do not recognize Hinduism at all to start with. They know what Hinduism is but in their forms (government forms) Hinduism is missing where as other religions (not all) are mentioned.

However I remain committed that we are a scientific phenomenon as explained in Last Universal Common Ancestor (LUCA)!

Location hidden

#36214 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to change in languages, people call Him by different names and many people, out of ignorance have attributed some wrong attributes and some wrong qualities to Him. These are aberrations in the Pure concept of Creator.
The worst aberrations are when people make human image of God and / or when they think that God comes to earth as humans and when they start worshipping some things which are creatures of God and have no Divine Power. Like worshipping Sun, Moon, Stars, and Cows, snakes etc.
Even you refer Allah as "Him" - what makes you think that he is a male? Or you are using "him" used in a generic sense as when the sex of the person is unspecified ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min Adam 201,303
ISIS, extremists do not represent majority of M... 6 min jinxi 4
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 11 min Nina Q 364,464
ISIS...(simply) Muslims 52 min Trisha 7
KC: LYING _ a distinct American Trait 1 hr Mujahid 28
Oakwood's Islam expert says ISIS does not repre... 1 hr Joe 3
The Bible A Book of Fact and Prophecy-English 6 hr Darth Yoda 3
1400 Children Raped in ONE Town in Britain 18 hr Joe 44
•••
Enter and win $5000