No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36187 Jan 27, 2013
Chatur Siyaar wrote:
<quoted text>
Chadddi expert, that guy was not real MUQ - it was your chillar who faked an answer from muq and you got sucked in. O Dak OHHHHH DAK !
This chaddi did use MUQ's style and method. Also, I posted after few shots of liquor. OH! Me!..but the roof has not caved in!
Chatur Siyaar

Dublin, Ireland

#36188 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
This chaddi did use MUQ's style and method. Also, I posted after few shots of liquor. OH! Me!..but the roof has not caved in!
Why do you drink so much that you hob nob with enemies? This is what I don't like about you Hindus - when you see free food and liqueur, you would even sell your own mothers. No character and no shame.
Observer

Ashburn, VA

#36189 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something, for all your attempts to find a positive outcome on these Muslims, the writer of that post must have wanted to convey a more mundane message that is far removed from the sublime interpretations of today's miracles that we both are witnessing. It's not as if during the day time I do not consume a peg or two of neat double triple malt McDowells but usage of this language is very primitive leaving writers with a limited choice of words specially me as I take about 20 minutes to coin a five line post. Even you will agree that some of the language during the times of total war with imi means compilation possessed insufficient vocabulary and content to convey clear ambiguous messages that I have been passing.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#36191 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Can we compare Narendra Modi with Dawood Ibrahim?
After comparing Ashoka the Great and Aurangzeb, it is time to compare the two contemporaries of our time.
Many people will be shocked that I am speaking of Narendra Modi and Dawood Ibrahim in the same breath. How could one compare these two? They are poles apart from each other?
Are they really that apart from each other? Let us analyze their crime list in an unbiased way:
A. Crimes of Dawood Abrahim:
1. He was an Underworld Dawn and engaged in gang war and smuggling and lots of illegal activities.
2. In 1993 he was the mastermind of the Multiple Bomb Blasts in Bombay that killed close to 250 innocent people and damaged some Govt. buildings and properties.
3. And then he is hiding from Indian Police and Indian Army is on his look out to arrest him and bring him to justice for the murder of those 250 innocent Indians.
This is in short the crime list of Dawood Ibrahim.
B. Crime List of Narendra Modi:
1. Before being “imposed” as Chief Minister of Gujarat, he was also an “Underground man”. He was protégé of RSS and no one knew much about him.
2. Then in 2002, he was the mastermind of the Gujarat riots that resulted in killing of thousands of innocent Muslims.
3. He failed to protect the lives of these Muslims which was his “duty” as a Chief Minister of State and his constitutional duties.
4. And he instead of owning up his mistakes is trying to mislead police and court investigations by every trick known to a politician.
He has been criticised by Supreme Court so many times which is un paralleled in the history of Indian politics for past 60 years.
Any one can see that Crime List of Narendra Modi is more serious than that of Dawood Ibrahim and he deserves more serious punishment than some one who is merely an underworld Don.
C. Excuses for Modi:
1. Some people try to find excuses for Modi, saying that Gujarat riots were reaction to the burning of Kar Sewaks in Godhra. And Modi being a Hindu shared in their anger and so should be dealt with leniently.
2. This is a very wrong excuse, because you cannot take revenge of a crime committed by some people on other innocent people of the community and as a Chief Minister, he should have kept his emotions in check.
3. And then the same excuse can be used for Dawood Ibrahim, because there were Anti Muslim riots in Bombay after the demolition of Babri Masjid in Ayodhya in 1992. And the Bombay blasts of 1993 were a direct result of that riot.
Why we give excuse to one party and not to another one? Just because one is Hindu and another a Muslim?
D. Public Service Done by Modi:
1. Then many people point finger at the “development” which Modi has done in Gujarat in past 10 years. These good deeds in their view have absolved any sins that he might have committed in 2002 Gujarat riots.
2. This is a very wrong perception, first we do not know how good would have been Dawood Ibrahim, if he was made Chief Minister of any state.
And in the eyes of law a criminal is a criminal, irrespective of his position and what he has done.
(Contd.)
This person has been mad due to his blind religious hate for Hindus . This mad person easily release all Muhammadan butchers like Muhammad the prophet , Muhammad bin quasim , Ghajanvi , Timur , Babur , Auragjaib , Osama etc. for their heinous crimes and justify them , specially against Buddhists and Hindus . He states right the burning of Nalanda and demolishes of Ram mandir , Keshavdev Mandir , Gyanvyapi etc. but cry for Babari Mosque . I never saw such type of hypocrite man .
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36192 Jan 27, 2013
Sikander wrote:
<quoted text>
Lundscuker...why are you even dreaming about your God imi here...has he fcuked your brains out that you only choose to have his lund up your gand. There is no shame in admitting that he spreadeagled you on your cut and has violently violated your fudda.
Profanity again and again? Please calm down, catch your breath. You are very upset. Why?
Heh heh heh heh heh

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36193 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-0riginal wrote:
<quoted text>
chuy,
Can you tell us how many girls have you raped in your non existent sexual sojourn
...Is this why Pakistanis ,keep posting bad news about Indian ...Shahzeb's family will never see justice ...and, the family of the Delhi girl ..will

...Why, do Muslims avoid dealing with the problems in their societies ...????

Since: Jun 11

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#36194 Jan 27, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
This person has been mad due to his blind religious hate for Hindus . This mad person easily release all Muhammadan butchers like Muhammad the prophet , Muhammad bin quasim , Ghajanvi , Timur , Babur , Auragjaib , Osama etc. for their heinous crimes and justify them , specially against Buddhists and Hindus . He states right the burning of Nalanda and demolishes of Ram mandir , Keshavdev Mandir , Gyanvyapi etc. but cry for Babari Mosque . I never saw such type of hypocrite man .
Hate is an emotion unknown to me although sometimes I lose control and slap idiots like to you to set examples for others. You are lucky that your mind can some how pronounce names of heroes like Muhammad bin Qasim Al-Thaqafi, Mohammed Ghaznavi, Tarmashirin Khan (Taimur),Zahir-ud-din Muhammad Babur, Abul Muzaffar Muhi u'd-Din Muhammad Aurangzeb and Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden. Bete, when your mother slept under your father and under moral compulsion spread her legs to accommodate your father's lully then she must have thought of Islamic laurdas which are roughly bigger than the largest Shiv Linga you have taken in your mouth. Maadarjaat, baat karne ki tameez nahi aur hamse himaakat? Bhaag randuwe yahan se nahi to chappalon se maar maar ke dumba ban dunga tera. Kaneez ki aulad.

Las Vegas, NV

#36195 Jan 27, 2013
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you were aware that you were responding to the chaddi/fake dak!
..I was aware ...but, the fact remains Arabs are awful to each other and to others ...

Las Vegas, NV

#36196 Jan 27, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are a homosexual so why this sudden interest in women?
..Hey..!!...I have feeling ; you know ...

It not my fault God is punishing Muslims ...sheesh..!!

Las Vegas, NV

#36197 Jan 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:

In the hereafter, Jesus will not support these "Christians" and say I told you to follow the last prophet, why did you not do it.
PS:
I hope you will tolerate my longish post.
..I don't think we have to wait ; for the hereafter ...To see that God is very displeased with Islam ...

It's a good time to be "harminder" ...!!!
Dak-Original

Southampton, UK

#36198 Jan 27, 2013
Chatur Siyaar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you drink so much that you hob nob with enemies? This is what I don't like about you Hindus - when you see free food and liqueur, you would even sell your own mothers. No character and no shame.
Your "Character" is exposed by your own posts..and you do not even know it! "so much" ? "free"? "hobnob"? "enemies"? No upright muslim individual would approve of you!
Still Comatose

Ardsley, NY

#36199 Jan 27, 2013
I am back after being in a comatose state for 20 days! I slipped on a banana peel, the very same banana I was pleasuring myself with moments ago. After pleasuring myself, I peeled the banana, ate it, threw the peel nearby and dozed off. When I woke up a little groggy, took a few steps slipped on the peel and whacked my head against bed post and I am told I was in coma for 20 days! After my near death experience I discovered a unique talent. My ability to bullsht and lie increased dramatically!! I also could build net horoscopes with deadly accuracy! Here is the rest of my experience...

I gave up my religion after my close shave with death where none of the Gods of mine helped me to combat. My family was shaken up and came to terms with the fact that I could have died. I made a full recovery within 20 days after I came out of coma (muscles needed exercise and be fit again). It was at this point I realized that God didn't exist and of all, Hindusim was bullshit. I have claimed my Arya Samaji roots but Murti pooja had become fashion too as everyone in the neighborhood does that - like Ganesh drinking milk was a novelty. Even today Havans are performed and they are purely Arya Samaji tradition but Sanatan Dharma has included in to their rituals. We are an airtight close family and my near death experience shook everyone's faith in God as I was a copy book devout of Lord Shiva. Being Arya Samajis, sanatan Dharma was the outermost skin my family gave up and then over a period of time I became an atheist. My family still believes in God but I am totally out of it.

To answer your question - NO, I don't see my family as Hindus. For me you are a Hindu. Or that Fagg0t is a Hindu who speaks of Hindtutva. Or harminder is a Hindu who protects Hindusim 24x7 !

For some reason my father doesn't like Muslims but he doesn't hate them. He is wary of them.

Now I am free as I not a Hindu any more. But I love Muslims. Sometimes I feel I have never come our of my coma because so many people here call my posts stupid.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36200 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is this why Pakistanis ,keep posting bad news about Indian ...Shahzeb's family will never see justice ...and, the family of the Delhi girl ..will
.......hi..... how r u keeping?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#36201 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is this why Pakistanis ,keep posting bad news about Indian ...Shahzeb's family will never see justice ...and, the family of the Delhi girl ..will
this is for you specially;)xoxoxoxox

I've tracked you down for many days;
I've followed you through alleyways.
You haven't even seen me yet,
But when you do, you won't forget.

I wanted you first at the store;
I saw you there five times before.
And you were always all alone;
And now I want you for my own.

So here we are my lovely one;
My suffering has just begun.
Where do you live? I want to know;
I do not know yet where to go.

I follow close behind your car;
You do not even go too far.
You stop off quick to get some gas;
I watch you every time you pass.

You do not even notice me.
How lucky could I ever be?
But maybe you just didn't care
To try to see me sitting there.

And now the pain; you love me not.
My face is red; my head is hot.
Just go home now and you will see
The punishment for shunning me.

So now you're home; and I am too.
I park my car away from you.
I sneak up as you go inside;
You do not know how hard I cried.

The sky is dark; it's getting late.
It's hurting worse the more I wait.
But nonetheless, this much I knew;
I had to get in there with you.

I quietly unlock the door;
I tiptoe softly on the floor.
I hide, completely from your sight.
I wait till you turn out the light.

You're all undressed and fast asleep.
Your snoring shows your slumber's deep.
And all my patience now is lost;
I must have you at any cost.

And here we are my lovely one;
My suffering will soon be done.
In just a moment, you'll be mine,
And everything will turn out fine.

I kiss you once to show my love,
Once more to thank the stars above,
And last to give you all my best,
Before I send your soul to rest.

I grab a pillow from the bed.
I press it down over your head.
You wake up, flailing in distress;
I hold your arms down on your chest.

You cannot swing; you cannot scream.
I tell you that it's just a dream.
Go back to sleep; don't try to fight.
You will not get away tonight.

And so it's done; my task is through.
I lie down in the bed with you.
I hold you in my arms gently;
I only want you next to me.

I run my hands across your face.
Your hair I stroke; your lips I taste.
You're still so warm; you smell so sweet.
I brush my toes across your feet.

On top of you I feel delight.
But something just does not seem right.
You can't even return a kiss;
Will I not know what pleasure is?

But so is fate; I will not cry.
Yet still I question myself why.
I leave you there upon your bed;
The only love I had is dead.

be my valentine next month!

Las Vegas, NV

#36202 Jan 27, 2013
Still Comatose wrote:
I gave up my religion after my close shave with death where none of the Gods of mine helped me to combat. My family was shaken up and came to terms with the fact that I could have died.. It was at this point I realized that God didn't exist and of all, Hindusim was bullshit.
...If God did "not" come to your aid ....How is it you survived ...You wanted a reason to leave Brahma ,and you found one ...now that you've have become bitter ,violent and full of guile ....Islam should make you very happy ..salaam alaikum

Las Vegas, NV

#36203 Jan 27, 2013
FlNELlNE wrote:
<quoted text>
this is for you specially;)xoxoxoxox
I've tracked you down for many days;
I've followed you through alleyways.
You haven't even seen me yet,
But when you do, you won't forget.
I wanted you first at the store;
I saw you there five times before.
And you were always all alone;
And now I want you for my own.
So here we are my lovely one;
My suffering has just begun.
Where do you live? I want to know;
I do not know yet where to go.
I follow close behind your car;
You do not even go too far.
You stop off quick to get some gas;
I watch you every time you pass.
You do not even notice me.
How lucky could I ever be?
But maybe you just didn't care
To try to see me sitting there.
And now the pain; you love me not.
My face is red; my head is hot.
Just go home now and you will see
The punishment for shunning me.
So now you're home; and I am too.
I park my car away from you.
I sneak up as you go inside;
You do not know how hard I cried.
The sky is dark; it's getting late.
It's hurting worse the more I wait.
But nonetheless, this much I knew;
I had to get in there with you.
I quietly unlock the door;
I tiptoe softly on the floor.
I hide, completely from your sight.
I wait till you turn out the light.
You're all undressed and fast asleep.
Your snoring shows your slumber's deep.
And all my patience now is lost;
I must have you at any cost.
And here we are my lovely one;
My suffering will soon be done.
In just a moment, you'll be mine,
And everything will turn out fine.
I kiss you once to show my love,
Once more to thank the stars above,
And last to give you all my best,
Before I send your soul to rest.
I grab a pillow from the bed.
I press it down over your head.
You wake up, flailing in distress;
I hold your arms down on your chest.
You cannot swing; you cannot scream.
I tell you that it's just a dream.
Go back to sleep; don't try to fight.
You will not get away tonight.
And so it's done; my task is through.
I lie down in the bed with you.
I hold you in my arms gently;
I only want you next to me.
I run my hands across your face.
Your hair I stroke; your lips I taste.
You're still so warm; you smell so sweet.
I brush my toes across your feet.
On top of you I feel delight.
But something just does not seem right.
You can't even return a kiss;
Will I not know what pleasure is?
But so is fate; I will not cry.
Yet still I question myself why.
I leave you there upon your bed;
The only love I had is dead.
be my valentine next month!
I don't know "FINE LINE" ....how about , if we just remain friends ...
Still Comatose

Ardsley, NY

#36204 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If God did "not" come to your aid ....How is it you survived ...You wanted a reason to leave Brahma ,and you found one ...now that you've have become bitter ,violent and full of guile ....Islam should make you very happy ..salaam alaikum
Islam has made me happy. It keeps me in comatose state. Walekum Salam.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36205 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know "FINE LINE" ....how about , if we just remain friends ...
Just don't be Frank with him...:):):)
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36206 Jan 27, 2013
Modi moves forward towards a more prominent national role.
Green chaddis, adjust your skull caps and be sure to religiously do your namaz 5 times daily!

Narendra Modi meets Rajnath, says ready for role outside Gujarat - The Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Nare...
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#36207 Jan 27, 2013
Interview with Pakistan delegation to Gujarat Shining convention BEFORE they were kicked out. See the way they are sucking up to Narender Modi and even want Modi to visit Pakistan!

Gadhe IMI aur MUQ zamana badal raha hai. Kya khyal hai katuon? Chup kyon ho? Bolo bolo kuch to bolo.. Yeh kya ko raha? Why are katus standing in line sckng Modi's dick???????
ROFL!!!!

A Pakistan business delegation speaking about Gujarat and Shri Narendra Modi
http://youtu.be/A7Ft8X9DE_U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The final victory belongs to Islam. (Dec '14) 1 hr Khan 93
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 256,016
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr uyan 503,556
News Give Trump a chance, give Ellison a chance 1 hr KIP 34
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 1 hr Adam_J 84
America's Moral Decay (Dec '13) 1 hr Khan 160
HOAX 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' (Mar '12) 2 hr Khan 362
More from around the web