No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54741 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36091 Jan 25, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim
read the judgement
read u illiterate useless brain dead inbred muslim
Gandu Hindu, no judgement can be written with such a long duration of solitary confinement. Gadhe ke lund, you live in a banana republic so care to ask some of the guys with some knowledge (dak for example) if 35 years in solitary confinement can be handed out in a democracy like USA? Chutiye Hindu, solitary confinement is a temporarily resolve and is kind of a corporal punishment that jailers or wardens undertake when a prisoner gets violent but this cannot be a sentence for anyone who has cooperated with authorities. No wonder your whole nation is downright dumb.

Location hidden

#36092 Jan 25, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Two seasoned liars will now start humming and hawing....
Go on MUQ, your underling awaits on getting further guidance on how to hone his deception skills. He is getting caught with his pants down every time he pulls a fast lie. Who better than you can be his mentor?
Don't write for the sake of writing. THINK before you hit that filthy finger on that keyboard - is it really going to be good one? Is it going to affect my opponent? Every time I see your post I grimace in disgust thinking about some day in future where I will get one post from you that I can applaud. I am so desperate to give you that honor but I need to find at least one sentence that is right or worthy of praise.

Location hidden

#36093 Jan 25, 2013
Chump Change !

The name Chump change has replaced all your names you have had in the past. I am not against LGBT community as despite of their disgusting lifestyle, these souls do think creatively sometimes. One such individual has renamed you in a folly - Chump Change ! So devastated you are that you have started wearing it with pride - just like sticking a flyer behind you that says "KICK ME !"

I am really enjoying more and more usage of it. Imagine when that gay poster was reading your posts - he must be thinking "hmmm same shit ...different day....but this 'hit me' doll is putting up a good fight ......as he does turn up everyday to get rogered ...ergo, some chump change he is...."

LOL !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36094 Jan 25, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandu Hindu, no judgement can be written with such a long duration of solitary confinement. Gadhe ke lund, you live in a banana republic so care to ask some of the guys with some knowledge (dak for example) if 35 years in solitary confinement can be handed out in a democracy like USA? Chutiye Hindu, solitary confinement is a temporarily resolve and is kind of a corporal punishment that jailers or wardens undertake when a prisoner gets violent but this cannot be a sentence for anyone who has cooperated with authorities. No wonder your whole nation is downright dumb.
read the judgement

its in english

everything is NOT based on your cavedwelling pedohile islamic republic of pakistan

come out of madressa mentrality

stop shaking urself as u read like in a madressa

Location hidden

#36095 Jan 25, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
read the judgement
Forward the link where u have read this judgement.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#36096 Jan 25, 2013
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
A
INVASION OF BANI QAYNUQA (QAINUQA):
The first group of the Jews that fell under the wrath of the Prophet were the Banu Qaynuqa. They lived in quarters within Madinah named after them. As for jobs, they took up goldsmithery, blacksmithing and crafts of making household instruments, that is why war weaponry was available in large quantities in their houses.
Saifur writes;
"They (the Banu Qaynuqa) started a process of trouble-making, jeering at the Muslims, hurting those who frequented their bazaars, and even intimidating their women. Such things began to aggravate the general situation, so the Prophet (Peace be upon him) gathered them in assemblage, admonished and called them to be rational, sensible and guided and cautioned against further transgression. Nevertheless they remained obdurate and paid no heed to his warning, and said:“Don’t be deluded on account of defeating some Quraishites inexperienced in the art of war. If you were to engage us in fight, you will realize that we are genuine war experts.”
Whatever those few Jews retorted to Muhammad, it was not the official voice of the whole population. But for a man looking for an excuse to strike it was a golden opportunity. Maududi says,“This was in clear words a declaration of war.”
But it wasn’t. These words did not come from the chief of the Bani Qainuqa and they were not threatening. They were shouted down by a bunch of hooligans, to someone who tried to bully them while they were acting on the instructions of their own religion and took a life for a life. Only one whose brain is numbed by his religious fanaticism can interpret the defiant words of a few youth as the declaration of war made by the entire Jews against Muslims. It is the ultimate injustice to punish an entire population with such severity with the pretext that few of them killed one man in retaliation of him killing one of theirs. That is despite the verse that says "... no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another" (Quran 53:38)
The Muslim historians want to blame it all on the Jews and depict them as the villains of the story. Jeering, however is not a crime. But by paying a little attention to the response of the Jews to the Prophet it is not difficult to see that he did not go there to counsel them but to threaten them.
The following verse that was issued for that occasion reveals the hostile tone of the Prophet when he met the Jews.
“Say [O Muhammad to those who disbelieve:‘You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest.’ There has already been a Sign for you (O Jews) in the two armies that met (in combat — i.e. the battle of Badr): One was fighting in the cause of Allâh, and as for the other (they) were disbelievers. They (the believers) saw them (the disbelievers) with their own eyes twice their number (although they were thrice their number). And Allâh supports with His Victory whom He pleases. Verily, in this is a lesson for those who understand.”[Quran 3: 22, 13]
"One day a Jewish goldsmith provoked a Muslim woman whose genitals become uncovered when he had tied the edge of the garment to her back. A Muslim man happened to be there and killed the man; the Jews retaliated by killing that Muslim. The man’s family called the Muslims for help and war started."
Incidents like these often happen in primitive societies. As a matter of fact even in very civilized societies many people are killed over something as trivial as road rage. Humans are not completely rational beings. Most people react in a very unpredictable way often with dire consequences. Any wise man, in similar situations would have eased the tension and would have calmed the mob without taking sides. But Muhammad was far from it.
...Muslims ...are... paying for their sins ........they do not trust each other ....(to trust Mohammad was a mistake )....now, all the Arabs are inbred ...as they can not trust "any" outsiders ....

Las Vegas, NV

#36097 Jan 25, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
This person ignores " basic inscriptions and records " and use the word " analysis " in such a way that he has seen everything by his own eyes with the help of " time machine " . What can we do for such stupids [ umar ka asar bhi ho sakata hai ]. This person never quotes the basic records when comments on Indian history while expects to others that they should learn Arabic before talk on Islam . Some examples of stupidity of this person --
1-- Ashoka killed only those brothers who were come between him and throne . Many brothers and their offspring were alive under his protection [ 5th inscription ] and Suseem's son NUGRODH or Veetashok , the younger brother of Ashoka , baptized him in Buddhism .
2-- Yes he was cruel and for that he was criticized badly and named as " CHANDASHOKA " . Indian tradition doesnot forgive any person even Dev if they do any wrong . In Indian history not only Ashok but Ajatshatru , Udai , Kulottung Chol , Lalitaditya , SHASHANK like kings were/are criticized badly for their wrong policies because they were against the Hindu political principles and conventions . Do you have any moral courage to criticize MUHAMMAD for his immoral works like sexual relation with 9 year old baby girl and for marriage with his own adopted daughter in law . Do you have any repentance for burning of NALANDA by Bakhtiyar Khilaji or demolish of SOMNAATH , RAM MANDIR , KESHAVDEV MANDIR , GYANVYAPI and thousands of Hindu , Jain and Buddhist holy place ?[ Please don't repeat your propaganda that Hindus demolished Buddhist places because you can't present any proof ]
3-- Yes Ashoka passed some order to kill some Brahmins [ Ashokavdan ] because he was misinformed but he immediately cancelled his order but Who told you that Ashoka demolished Temples ? Mere bujurg , Ashoka never killed any person after conversion in Buddhism and before that how he could have do that because he himself was a devotee of Lord Shiva [ Kalhan -- Rajtaringini ]. So stop your propaganda .
4-- Yes Ashoka tried to use the government treasure to spray his personal religion which was against the Indian political principles , thats why he was stopped to do that by his own grandson SAMPRATI and cabinet .
5-- Where the question of sanding his son and daughter in Lanka , you donot aware that there is no tradition of forcible conversion in Indian originated religion . Beside this Lanka was neither under the Maurayan boundaries nor he can have take risk to stop the trade by doing such action .
PS : MUQ you have only bind hate against your ancestors only because they belong to Hinduism . But we have full honor and respect to Buddhist Ashok , Jain Pulikeshi , Hindu Vikramaditya . Sikh Ranjeet Singh and Muslim A.P.J.Abdul Qualam .
..recently a Pakistani American "cab driver" gave a ride to a dual national Indian ...the Pakistani asked for help ...Pakistan is dying ..Indian must help ..!!!

Is Indian killing Pakistan ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#36098 Jan 25, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Two seasoned liars will now start humming and hawing....
Go on MUQ, your underling awaits on getting further guidance on how to hone his deception skills. He is getting caught with his pants down every time he pulls a fast lie. Who better than you can be his mentor?
...well, there appears to be good money in lying ...We should feel pity for "MUQ" and "lMl2000" .....to work as a prostitute ..is no life ...
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36099 Jan 25, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forward the link where u have read this judgement.
locate it urself u illiterate muslim boob
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#36100 Jan 25, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't write for the sake of writing. THINK before you hit that filthy finger on that keyboard - is it really going to be good one? Is it going to affect my opponent? Every time I see your post I grimace in disgust thinking about some day in future where I will get one post from you that I can applaud. I am so desperate to give you that honor but I need to find at least one sentence that is right or worthy of praise.
A proven Muslim filth is now making an attempt to prove he is not a Muslim by engaging in a dialog with MUQ on HIS religion? Fool, its your religion too.
ROFL!!!
You are an easy target. Do something different for a change. You are very predictable. It's all the same in EVERY post you write. Your posts reflect your life. STUCK in quicksand. Get a job, make a living and try to clean up your gutter life instead of whining like a failure. Don't you have ANY self respect?

Location hidden

#36101 Jan 25, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
A proven Muslim filth is now making an attempt to prove he is not a Muslim by engaging in a dialog with MUQ on HIS religion? Fool, its your religion too.
ROFL!!!
You are an easy target. Do something different for a change. You are very predictable. It's all the same in EVERY post you write. Your posts reflect your life. STUCK in quicksand. Get a job, make a living and try to clean up your gutter life instead of whining like a failure. Don't you have ANY self respect?
Although it is a lesser sin, but I think you should listen to the advise of your "lundchoos" "fagg0t" as even he agrees that you should give up prostitution and start lying as there seems to be good money in it. You should add also this post of yours to my frame and enjoy looking at it - dumb country makes dumb men or is it dumb men make dumb country?

Location hidden

#36102 Jan 25, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
locate it urself u illiterate muslim boob
Gandu Hindoo, apni sukddi gaand pe harmonium liye dhongi ki tarah prabhu (mera lund) ke geet gata hei aur jee bhar ke jhooth bota hei.

I have seen all reports and none of them says that he has been sent to 35 years in solitary confinement - it is absurd as no judge can keep his job if he ever passes such an order. Solitary confinement is an internal arrangement of jails that is exercised between warden and his men who guard the jail - like Code Red of Marine Corps - a punishment administered by members of a unit against one of their own do discipline him.

I enjoy bursting the myths you live in. 35 years solitary confinement My ass ! LOL !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36103 Jan 25, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandu Hindoo, apni sukddi gaand pe harmonium liye dhongi ki tarah prabhu (mera lund) ke geet gata hei aur jee bhar ke jhooth bota hei.
I have seen all reports and none of them says that he has been sent to 35 years in solitary confinement - it is absurd as no judge can keep his job if he ever passes such an order. Solitary confinement is an internal arrangement of jails that is exercised between warden and his men who guard the jail - like Code Red of Marine Corps - a punishment administered by members of a unit against one of their own do discipline him.
I enjoy bursting the myths you live in. 35 years solitary confinement My ass ! LOL !
inbred muslim (whose muslim father and muslim grandfather are the same man)

locate the judgement YOURSELF

u ARE incapable of that too it appears.That EXACTY what your muslim terrorist hero dawood gilani faces…..SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

Location hidden

#36104 Jan 25, 2013
Here is the sentence

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-TOP-2611...

Headley, 52, was ordered to serve 35 years, followed by five years of supervised release by US District Judge Harry Leinenweber.

It also says something befitting you all - The US has also often 'befooled' India with its continuous flip-flop on Headley's extradition.

Location hidden

#36105 Jan 25, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
inbred muslim (whose muslim father and muslim grandfather are the same man)
locate the judgement YOURSELF
u ARE incapable of that too it appears.That EXACTY what your muslim terrorist hero dawood gilani faces…..SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
Kuttiya ki aulaad gandu Hindu,

http://www.aclu.org/prisoners-rights/massachu...

"Supreme Judicial Court reaffirms principle that use of solitary must be balanced with firm legal protections, including a 90-day limit without due process."

Chal ab lund choos dholakiye ka!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36107 Jan 25, 2013
Charges against Headley (dawood gilani the muslim filthy hidden terrorist pig)

Conspiracy involving BOMBING PUBLIC PLACES IN INDIA
CONSPIRACY TO MURDER AND MAIM PERSONS IN INDIA, Denmark
Attending terror training camps in Pakistan and CONDUCTING AN EXTENSIVE SURVEILLANCE OF TARGETS IN INDIA
Sharing photographs and videos of the targets with the LeT and his ISI handlers
Aiding and abetting the murder of US citizens in India
Providing material support to foreign terrorist plots
Providing material support to top terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba
Using his friend Tahawwur Rana's immigration company as a cover for surveillance activities in India and Denmark on behalf of Pakistan-based terrorist groups, including LeT.

guilty on all counts
so which muslim dog just said that he was never ever held guilty for acts in india?

heh heh heh
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#36108 Jan 25, 2013
wrote:

DAKO:

MUQ, Asoka changed his life and rule after the battle of Kalinga. War was far messier matter and he turned Buddhist.

2. Harminder.

in ur whole deliberation you have missed out a BASIC and MATERIAL FACT

Buddhism has evolved and Buddhist priests now preach real non violence(refer nepal, tibet in china,japan, and buddhists in india)

Islam has NOT evolved . It continues to implement mass murder and looting.

3. Yaudheya

1-- Ashoka killed only those brothers who were come between him and throne . Many brothers and their offspring were alive under his protection

2-- Yes he was cruel and for that he was criticized badly and named as " CHANDASHOKA " ..

3-- Yes Ashoka passed some order to kill some Brahmins [ Ashokavdan ] because he was misinformed but he immediately cancelled his order but Who told you that Ashoka demolished Temples ?

4-- Yes Ashoka tried to use the government treasure to spray his personal religion which was against the Indian political principles ,

5-- Where the question of sanding his son and daughter in Lanka ,

PS : MUQ you have only bind hate against your ancestors only because they belong to Hinduism …
Ans.

As I expected, my "little post" comparing Great King Ashoka and Aurangzeb generated some interest in our friends!!

Before I comment on the replies that I received, I want to propose some initial comments:

A. Some false notions about "ancient India":

1. Most of our Hindu friends consider ancient India as a virtual paradise on earth. It was a very peaceful place and no fighting and no injustice.

2. The rulers were ideal people, ruling ith the consent of people and dispensing justice without any bias or favor.

3. Every one followed the religion of their kings with devotion and there were never any religious disputes. In case there was any dispute, it was solved by mutual debates and every one accepted the views of the "winner in debate".

4. India chose Buddhism over Hinduism, just because some King accepted Buddhism and replaced all their idols in temples with the statues of Lord Buddha.

5. And then after many centuries, Indians had a change of heart and then "chose" that Hinduism is a "far more better religion" than Buddhism, so they went back and again replaced the idols of Lord Buddha with those of their ancient gods and peace again prevailed in India.

6. There were no religious persecution in India and no large scale violence due to religious differences. Some "minor aberrations" would have occurred here and there, but by and large, Indian did not knew any religious persecution.

7. But all that changed when Muslim barbarians arrived in India in (small hoards). These Barbarians changed the entire rules and established Islam in India by force and persecuted all Hindus and killed millions of Hindus and killed every Hindu who refused to accept Islam…..

8. And Hindus not knowing any fighting submitted to these barbarians and suffered for many centuries till British came and delivered Hindus from the hand of these Barbarians.

This is the "simplistic view of ancient and Medieval India" which most of our Extremist Hindus and normal Hindus ascribe to.

For them to criticise ancient India and any of its rulers amounts to Blasphemy….. they say that if you want to criticise, then criticise Muslims and their Kings.

There is no limit to your criticism, you can sooth your heart by criticizing them of every crime, done or undone. You need no proof or very little proof for criticizing Muslims, their rules and their rulers.

And this is the "stereotype" views which I see being displayed on this thread any other thread where Hindus defend ancient India and its rulers.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36109 Jan 25, 2013
B. What is the reality about Ancient India:

Those who know and have knowledge about ancient India from ancient books and archeology, present a different picture of India and its ancient kings. Let us take a glimpse of that picture.

9. India since time immemorial has been divide into thousands of small kingdoms. Each of those were ruled by a King. And every king had a standing army, and Head of that Army, called SENAPATI was an important post in the state.

10. These kings were engaged in fighting with each other and ready to expand their rule over adjoining kingdoms most of the time. A King which defeated many adjacent Kings was called Maharaja, i.e. Big King. There was a Title CHAKARVARTI reserved for one, who was undefeatable.

11. So from the very ancient times, Indians were fighting with each other and killing and looting the treasures of their neighboring kingdom.

12. Then the society was divided into four sections, most of rights and wealth was shared between the first three castes and overwhelming majority of Indians (Those who did physical work of any kind) were placed in the lowest caste. They had no rights, their position was worse than any slave, known to human kind. Even after death they could not escape from the bond of their caste.

13. Indian society since very ancient time lived on this "graded inequality" and this is still true in Modern India. There is hardly any one with a "surname" denoting his or her caste.

14. On religious front also, there were discussion and fighting amongst worshippers of different gods. Fights between worshippers of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu are recorded in annals of history. These fights were not "verbal fights" all the time, the kings even fought with each other on religious grounds.

15. Once in a while some "big dynasty" rose which extended their writ over a considerable portion of India and then their beliefs and their religion was "accepted by a major population of Indians. But when the power of dynasty declined, India went back to its "fractured structure".

16. If we see in this light, how can we "assume" that India's transition from Hinduism to Buddhism and then from Buddhism to Hinduism was "entirely peaceful" ? How come the same Hindus who fought with Muslims on every inch of India for their "idols" were so tolerant to exchange one type of idols with another set of idols.

17. The "reality" is that neither India's conversion from Hinduism to Buddhism, or from Buddhism to Hinduism was peaceful and free from blood shed.

18. It were Muslims who united India into one country and made a strong center to reduce the internal fights inside country. The ensured that peace and tranquility prevail in India and it can prosper as much as it can.

This is reasonable and moderate approach, which any reasonable and anyone who has seen India and dealt with Indians shall assume. When leaders like TKACKREY and TOGADIA can exist in Modern India why their name same could not have existed in ancient India?

(Contd.)
harminder

Mumbai, India

#36110 Jan 25, 2013
look at the way muslim inbred on here literally DEFEND a mass murdering islamic terrorist Dawood Gilani

all of them hidden muslim filth hiding behind non muslim names….just like dawood gilani the muslim drug dealing slime
Anonymous

United States

#36111 Jan 25, 2013
www.facebook.com/whitefieldmanchester
plz open this and like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Khaled 492,218
News Kosovo Continues Confronting Radical Islam 13 min Kosovo is Serbia 2
If you are a non-muslim, you must read this 28 min ImFree2Choose 27
I became a muslim after reading this 52 min my muttering maple 66
BURQINI ban SPREADS to 3 French cities 2 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 2
W/C is MORE Reliable?Evil KORAN or MOHs Hadith/... 2 hr ABDALLAH MohPagan... 3
Muslim woman is the cleanest woman 3 hr Sarah 77
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 253,944
Why is Islam spreading so fast? 13 hr Thinking 680
More from around the web