No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#35805 Jan 21, 2013
i am simran.i live in zhra girls hostels.i want hot phone sex boys.main sucking b krti hun.2 bje k bad free hoti hun.sms or cal me at my numbers for phone sex
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#35806 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you have become prosecutor, jury, judge and executioner, all in one? And who gave you that right to hold this position?
02. So Mr. Mangoose, where were you and your gang members hiding when Muslims ruled India for those 1000 years? Hiding into caves and praying that storm should blow over and you come out? Cowards?
Here, you are saying the wrong thing when you crow about "1,000 years". Was Akbar in most of his years a muslim? Mughuls were as Indian as anything after the initial years of the dynasty. Last great Moghul, Aurangzeb was your type of jihadist but also bloodthirsty. He then commenced the liquidation of a great Indian dynasty.

If Akbar's policies were followed by all successors then India would have launched a world beating fleet long time before Japan.
Dak-original

Southampton, UK

#35807 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. Banu Quraizah:
If you do not have knowledge about some thing, is it not better to seek it before handing out "Your judgment".
Like we see so many people being killed in Kashmir at the hands of Indian army. If we were to pronounce "judgment" based on this bit of information only and put all the blame on Indian army, will it be justice and fair play?
First learn about the Banu Quraizah conflict from start to finish. What was their crime and why such extreme measures were taken against them. The way prophet dealt with them was an "exception" and not rule.
Banu Quraizah committed the treachery at the "most critical period" during the "survival fight" against the outside enemy. They stabbed Muslims in the back and they deserved "exemplary punishment"
And the punishment handed out to them was as per "their own book", so why should they complain? Will any Muslim complain if he / she be punished according to Islamic laws?
I have written a monograph on Banu Quriazah on why they were made an example.
Would you like me to post it on this thread?
B. Rape of Captured Women:
As least as an Indian you should not complain about rapes of captured women.
With news papers fill with cases of rapes and gang rapes of "free women" of every age, what right you have got to complain about rapes of "captured women".
If Hindu women performed Johar from "fear of Muslims" how come so many Hindu women were living in India after 1000 years of Muslim rule?
Do you mean to say they were "coward enough" to omit Johar and were "content" to be raped by Muslims?
In which light you are presenting your mothers and grandmothers, I cannot understand.
You seem to present "Modern days Hindus as warriors and brave and chaste" while you pretend that your ancestors were "cowards and timid and could be treated in any way any one wanted"….how come you "brave people" emerged from those cowardly ancestors?
Isolated and reported incidents of rapes in present day India is not the same as a call to rape conquered women folk even a couple of thousand years ago. Oh! MUQ! So the jihadists were alowed to use rapes since Quarazis were adept at it? This is the first time I heard about it. Qauarzis were Jews and were bound by the rules of old testament. OH! MUQ!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#35809 Jan 21, 2013
So Chaddi -
21st to 18th Century it has been proven that Kattus never ruled.....still , some of the funny Kattu chutiApanti of that that era is worth knowing !

Third Ahmad shah attack is one of them. You will be surprised to know that this was the only battle when Ahmad Shah Abdali (ASA) could reach Delhi in name of Jehad and screwed 'Dehliwala' Kattu's in wholesale !

How it happened ?

Mughal Wazir , and many other Kattus had invited them with promise of Full Kattu Fifth column support ! One of the person was Mughlani Begam .

Who was she ? Another ...errrr... you know what !

She was widowed (of Mughal name sake governor Mir Mannu) regent of a toddler governor of Lahore. She exceeded even the Kattu standard of ....you know what . The then Punjabis , who were actually ruling that part of world were not ready to be ruled by infants, eunuchs or amorous widow. When she exceeded chdampatti by Kattu standard , she was sacked and imprisoned in Delhi.

And she wrote to ASA - she will show him all her Kattu relatives 'Garda dhan'...promise...if he comes to Delhi on her invitation......!

ASA sacked Delhi ...and looted Kattus "chaddi phard kE'......she gave a BJ as a parting gift ASA !

For ASA , alas he had to reach Afghanistan crossing the country ruled in reality by Hindoo...dozens of Misl of Sikhs . The rulers invaded from rear in Gorilla warfare way (Trust you agree that's right way of fkcng Gandoos).....and made it sure that ASA reaches home in Chaddi banyan only !

All above can be found explained interestingly in Kushwant Singh's "History of Sikhs'....among others........

Oops......don't tell me you can't afford buying books....internet mein phokat miley tou bataO......

Tell me Gandoo when did Kattus ruled India ?

Ain't they got scrwd by Oriyas even in centuries before that ....and spent time on cutting stones for Konark ?

You don't have answer boy.......as you don't have answer for who is ruling Pakistan......Mughals, Deobandi....Chritians (US & West), al quida....aur ma (Benazir) ka laurda Bilawal ?????

Pakistan is in fact ruled by India .......they are Kachrda Peti of India and India is just doing waste management on them ! Don't you see all type of social katchda are foud there- Daud, Miadad, Al quida, OBL, Muhajirs,.....you name it and you will have it there !

Kyon wee koi shaq ???

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35810 Jan 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So, you do agree that you are a biased man and do not read historical facts before commenting here.
...I agree ! I have my biases ...also, I do not believe in historical "fact" ...the victor writes the history ...
MUQ --ka -bachcha

Shanghai, China

#35811 Jan 21, 2013
Bhosrdiwaley budhdhey.....tuney apney ghar mein kabhi raj kiA jo katu O ki awam par raj karney ki baat karta haey ? Dozen bhar bachchey paida kaar , onki lund kaat ke barbad kaar khud Arabia mein balu fankney bhagg gaya haey...aur raj karney ki baat karta haey !

Tu 100 saal jiey,
taki bardey hou kaar haam tera khun piey !
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. Banu Quraizah:
If you do not have knowledge about some thing, is it not better to seek it before handing out "Your judgment".
Like we see so many people being killed in Kashmir at the hands of Indian army. If we were to pronounce "judgment" based on this bit of information only and put all the blame on Indian army, will it be justice and fair play?
First learn about the Banu Quraizah conflict from start to finish. What was their crime and why such extreme measures were taken against them. The way prophet dealt with them was an "exception" and not rule.
Banu Quraizah committed the treachery at the "most critical period" during the "survival fight" against the outside enemy. They stabbed Muslims in the back and they deserved "exemplary punishment"
And the punishment handed out to them was as per "their own book", so why should they complain? Will any Muslim complain if he / she be punished according to Islamic laws?
With news papers fill with cases of rapes and gang rapes of "free women" of every age, what right you have got to complain about rapes of "captured women".
If Hindu women performed Johar from "fear of Muslims" how come so many Hindu women were living in India after 1000 years of Muslim rule?
Do you mean to say they were "coward enough" to omit Johar and were "content" to be raped by Muslims?
In which light you are presenting your mothers and grandmothers, I cannot understand.
You seem to present "Modern days Hindus as warriors and brave and chaste" while you pretend that your ancestors were "cowards and timid and could be treated in any way any one wanted"….how come you "brave people" emerged from those cowardly ancestors?

Las Vegas, NV

#35812 Jan 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You thanked me rightfully as I made you bit smarter unlike this chump change who thinks that you had no fcuking clue as to why you called him chump change. I have given you the pertinent information or I challenge this man to rephrase my post and present it to you in a way he finds fit. he has to support it with evidence as I have done.
...Well ,it appears as though ,there is "no" consensus ....for the name "Hindu Killer" .....
MUQ --ki -bibi

Shanghai, China

#35814 Jan 21, 2013
Apney thik kaha haey bhai sahab (gali mat dena -bhai kaha haey).........
Mein yahan 12 bachchO kE liey jugard lagatey lagatey burdhiA hou gai aur E marduA Raj karney ki baat karta haey !
E budhdha bahut dino sE farar haey....meley tou ooski lungi utah kaar meri tarf sE bhi ek laat lagana !
Khuda hafiz
HAJI KAJI wrote:
So Chaddi -
21st to 18th Century it has been proven that Kattus never ruled.....still , some of the funny Kattu chutiApanti of that that era is worth knowing !
Third Ahmad shah attack is one of them. You will be surprised to know that this was the only battle when Ahmad Shah Abdali (ASA) could reach Delhi in name of Jehad and screwed 'Dehliwala' Kattu's in wholesale !
How it happened ?
Mughal Wazir , and many other Kattus had invited them with promise of Full Kattu Fifth column support ! One of the person was Mughlani Begam .
Who was she ? Another ...errrr... you know what !
She was widowed (of Mughal name sake governor Mir Mannu) regent of a toddler governor of Lahore. She exceeded even the Kattu standard of ....you know what . The then Punjabis , who were actually ruling that part of world were not ready to be ruled by infants, eunuchs or amorous widow. When she exceeded chdampatti by Kattu standard , she was sacked and imprisoned in Delhi.
And she wrote to ASA - she will show him all her Kattu relatives 'Garda dhan'...promise...if he comes to Delhi on her invitation......!
ASA sacked Delhi ...and looted Kattus "chaddi phard kE'......she gave a BJ as a parting gift ASA !
For ASA , alas he had to reach Afghanistan crossing the country ruled in reality by Hindoo...dozens of Misl of Sikhs . The rulers invaded from rear in Gorilla warfare way (Trust you agree that's right way of fkcng Gandoos).....and made it sure that ASA reaches home in Chaddi banyan only !
All above can be found explained interestingly in Kushwant Singh's "History of Sikhs'....among others........
Oops......don't tell me you can't afford buying books....internet mein phokat miley tou bataO......
Ain't they got scrwd by Oriyas even in centuries before that ....and spent time on cutting stones for Konark ?
You don't have answer boy.......as you don't have answer for who is ruling Pakistan......Mughals, Deobandi....Chritians (US & West), al quida....aur ma (Benazir) ka laurda Bilawal ?????
Pakistan is in fact ruled by India .......they are Kachrda Peti of India and India is just doing waste management on them ! Don't you see all type of social katchda are foud there- Daud, Miadad, Al quida, OBL, Muhajirs,.....you name it and you will have it there !
Kyon wee koi shaq ???
MUQ --ki -bibi

Shanghai, China

#35815 Jan 21, 2013
Beta bura na manana ...terE budhdhey Abbu ki E paidaishi halat haey.....marduA katey lund kE sath hi paida hua tha !
MUQ --ka -bachcha wrote:
Bhosrdiwaley budhdhey.....tuney apney ghar mein kabhi raj kiA jo katu O ki awam par raj karney ki baat karta haey ? Dozen bhar bachchey paida kaar , onki lund kaat ke barbad kaar khud Arabia mein balu fankney bhagg gaya haey...aur raj karney ki baat karta haey !
Tu 100 saal jiey,
taki bardey hou kaar haam tera khun piey !
<quoted text>

Las Vegas, NV

#35816 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 60
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
Compaign of Bani Qainuqa‘
We have already spoken about the treaty that the Prophet [pbuh] signed with the Jews. He was very careful to abide by it to the letter and the Muslims did not show the least violation of any of its provisions. The Jews, however, whose natural disposition is closely linked to treachery, betrayal and covenant-breaching, could not rid themselves of the tradition of theirs, and started a process of intrigues and troublemaking with the aim of producing schism in the growing solid Muslim ranks. Here is a relevant model of their behaviour: Shas bin Qais, an elderly Jew, a terrible disbeliever and a greatly envious man of the Muslims,
..You besmirch an innocent people ....."MUQ"....have no you reason..

Fact) Mohammad conquered all the tribes of the Saudi Peninsula .....

A) Can we assume that every tribe , Mohammad encounter ..turned out to be sneaky and duplicitous

B) Or that Mohammad was a conquer and pirate ..

The Jews are the only tribe demonized ...in Muslim text ...is because Mohammad entered into a treaty with them , which he himself broke ......that looks bad, for posterity ....why, not rewrite history , blame the innocent Jews ...they're not going to complain ....and viola'

Mohammad's crime is buried ..

evidence .....look at the most corrupt countries of the world ..........Israel is missing , Muslim nations own half of the top ten ...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35817 Jan 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it is time for you and I to take on each other directly since your clones have failed to create a positive image for you. After all hundreds of clones, you are branded by your own side as "chump change" and me a "monster" ! LOL ! Looks like we both need to work hard to shed such stigmas.
It is no secret that you have defined me someone who has no life, no future, no substance, no character, no education and zero accomplishments. Right?
Just presenting one of such repetitive posts from you
<quoted text>
Then, why in the world you are logged on to my posts? If there is nothing -no substance in my post then why in the world you are so perturbed and burning midnight oil to counter whatever I am writing ? There is a poster called "Yaudhya" to whom you hold in high esteem but I can assure you that for me he is the chutiya most poster ever born on this planet who would fit in to every word you have chosen for me in the post above and I have never told him that. Maybe one or two kick on his ass to get him out of my way but I have not persisted him. It is damn irritating to see him here or even read what he writes. I do not ever read him. The fact is that since I think of all that shit about him, he becomes an automatic repellent for me. How come you don't treat me that way?
I will tell you why? Because whatever I write, it is nothing but the truth or some damn version of the truth. You know it and it burns you up and makes you feel impotent.
Why do you think that I make fun of your posts? Despite of being full of embellishments, vulgar display of unnecessary grammar and phrases it earns you merely a title of Chump change ? Yaudhya earns that title merely by breaking wind with impunity out here? Let me demonstrate as to why I mean such a deal for your posts. Let us take the post to which I am replying to you. Just see what you have quote in there?
As usual, you are praising yourself to the skies with gay abandon. I have no problems if you feel the need to constantly boost your personal ratings, though I wish that I can save time in having to read all that triumphant posturing in your posts. It takes time to cut through all that maze of ego trip in your posts before I can find the actual content.

Clubbing other posters with me could have some utility value for you, since that saves you time to come up with new derogatory phrases. I have been watching with amusement as to how you have been attaching the tag of "chump change" on half a dozen respectable posters. Number Four is clearly silent on the gaffe he committed when he uttered the word "chump change."

You might like to think that your posts burns me up and makes me feel impotent. I will not contest you on that score, because I think that is more of a pep talk on your part, something similar to the pep talk which athletes indulge in when they face formidable opponents.

For me there is no difference between Yaudheya and other posters here. All are trying to convey some viewpoint or the other. As far as our interaction is concerned, it was you who fired the first salvo. Right from the beginning you didn't like me for my honest articles on Islam. You came in the form of destroyer to stop me by adopting a carrot and stick policy. But my persistence must have grated on your nerves and you threw all norms of civilized behavior to the wind. The rest is history as they say.
MUQ --ki - bachchi

Shanghai, China

#35818 Jan 21, 2013
Apney thik kaha Ammijan !

E budhdha sudhreGa nahi...is life mein.....! Ekbaar meiney puchchhA ki ' Abbu aap itney saal sE farar hou aur itney mard ghar mein atey jatey rahtey hein.....sabki dharidi laambi, kala chehera saar paar Bra cup- saab apki tarah ! E tou bataO please ki merey abbu kaun haey ?"

Budhdhey nein eK thappard rasid di aur kaha " Merey sath saal hou gaey aaj taak mujhey nahi pata ki merey abbu kaun haey.....aur teri E jurrat ....????..jao Quran padhO saab likha haey wahan .....Mohammad haam saab ka baap haey '
MUQ --ki -bibi wrote:
Apney thik kaha haey bhai sahab (gali mat dena -bhai kaha haey).........
Mein yahan 12 bachchO kE liey jugard lagatey lagatey burdhiA hou gai aur E marduA Raj karney ki baat karta haey !
E budhdha bahut dino sE farar haey....meley tou ooski lungi utah kaar meri tarf sE bhi ek laat lagana !
Khuda hafiz
<quoted text>

Las Vegas, NV

#35819 Jan 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Chuy,
To my question
Since you cannot quote exact number of participants it is safe to presume that you have no idea as to what is going on ?
You said
<quoted text>
You are not able to rationalize your actions but are able to make brand people as "chump change", "very very smart" and "monster" !You have no idea how many people are participating here but are able to feel that many of them are my shadows ?
To my question
Now, since you do affirm that Chump Change has three IDs then do name them please! Also name mine too.
You said
<quoted text>
I presume that you have no idea or taking a fifth here?
To my question
While you are at it, do present some posts from chump change where he has specifically convinced you that I am a Pakistani and a Muslim. It is very important to what you have alleged so it is now time for you to walk your talk.
You answered
<quoted text>
If it was my own writing style and not anything claimed by the chump change that convinced you that I am a Pakistani and have nefarious agenda and am using multiple IDs to congratulate myself then why in the world you wrote the following?
<quoted text>
Can you see what I am pointing at? You are disgruntled and biased and not a rational thinker as portray yourself to be.
....From my point of view ...I believe "Dragnet52" to be tossing "you" around like rag doll...

Mostly ,because he doesn't have the need to keep claiming victory .......I have offered "Observer" one of my kidneys ...has he been rubbing "that" in your face .....???

...as, absolutely "you" would be doing ..if the role was reversed ...

You are angry and hurt ..that is evident ..such is life , tomorrow is a different day ..

Location hidden

#35820 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. Banu Quraizah:
I'm surprised to see that your standards are falling. How can you support Islam, which in your own words is perfect, with such a weak analogy of rapes occurring due to mismanagement of temporal affairs? You cannot use the standards of ordinary human behavior while measuring the worth of religions. Aren't religions supposed to set standards that are a cut above the rest when it comes to human behavior?

The exemplary punishment of Banu Quraizah smacks of vendetta arising out of a deep personal insult, rather than being prompted by a deep spiritual impulse. This seems to me to be an islamic version of corollary damage. If you can justify in this fashion, then Americans can well justify the civilian deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Location hidden

#35821 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. Banu Quraizah:
Don't you think that it is better to stick to Dak's line that religions are inventions of human minds? That saves you a lot of trouble when you are asked to justify aspects of popular religions that militates against logic and ethics.

When you constantly say that Islam is a revealed religion, when you constantly say that Islam is so perfect that it needs no reform, aren't you setting up yourself for ridicule? Just look at one statement from koran, the surah 3:54 where it is mentioned that Allah is the greatest of all deceivers. If muslims like you think that it is okay to accept this as part of a perfectly revealed religion, and not only that, but also lay the charge of blasphemy against people who question this, then what kind of standards is Islam setting?

IMI2000 has made no secret of his sympathies for Islam. So it is excusable if he wants to drown anti islamic criticism by a cacophony of anti hinduism statements. But it definitely is not excusable for someone like you who swears by the perfection of Islam day and night. How can God even deceive, when he is supposed to the repository of knowledge and truth? What need is there for him to deceive his own creation?

Las Vegas, NV

#35823 Jan 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is the beginning
...hmmmm..??...Very nihilistic "Neville Thompson".....are you, perchance a Vampire ...??

Las Vegas, NV

#35824 Jan 21, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Hindutva is hardly known to a person on the streets as it was a brain fart of a weak man who has been patronized by limelight hungry Maharashtrians who would even idolize a donkey if his bray sounded lille bit like Marathi !
My advise to you is that get busy with your Bible that at least has amendments (new testament) and keeps removing obvious follies out of its pages than get in to a freakshow that we call Hinduism.
<quoted text>
India.
.."Hindutva is hardly known to a person on the streets ."........ergo.....Most Hindus are actually quite intelligent , and have not fallen for a .."brain fart of a weak man."

How can you now claim Hindus are stupid ...if at the same time you are claiming none of them hold to Hindutva ...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35825 Jan 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...hmmmm..??...Very nihilistic "Neville Thompson".....are you, perchance a Vampire ...??
Do you want a there after ?

Las Vegas, NV

#35826 Jan 21, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans were a staple diet of some animals until few thousand years ago and they were still vulnerable as opportune delicacy until the guns of recent few hundred years gave humans an upper hand in many environments.
..."staple diet" ....surely, you jest ....large carnivores have eaten primitive man ...but, as a staple .....inconceivable !!!...unless , you mean bedbugs and lice ....

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35827 Jan 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."staple diet" ....surely, you jest ....large carnivores have eaten primitive man ...but, as a staple .....inconceivable !!!...unless , you mean bedbugs and lice ....
Try India and Africa and Europe,there were large carnivores roaming all over picking off humans at their will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did muhammad marry a 6 year old girl and h... 5 min naman 2
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min DaniEl 402,416
Claiming that Islam has a violence problem impl... 13 min naman 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 min HughBe 209,326
I'm muslim. I'm having doubts about Islam 17 min bmz 343
You will all accept islam 18 min PeteWaldo 1,541
France's ethnic apartheid: 'Separate Islamic so... 42 min Gloria 2
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 7 hr Mujahid 81
More from around the web