No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54744 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35837 Jan 21, 2013
Chhutta Chillar wrote:
<quoted text>
Although this list has been cut pasted from wikipedia page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wedding_...
that warns people under a sign of yellow broom - indicating that Article needs to be cleaned up as the contents are murky and unreliable.
Then read this one Filthy Muslim. Too ashamed to come out under IMI? Proves my point again!!
How stupid are you?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/20...
Chumped and Chillared!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35838 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ka‘b bin Al-Ashraf was the most resentful Jew at Islam and the Muslims, the keenest on inflicting harm on the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and the most zealous advocate of waging war against him. He belonged to Tai’
..."MUQ"....Do you "know" why the Arabs are dying of inbred diseases ....????

..They, trust..... "no one" ....with their women ...they "only" trade their daughter amongst ,each other .....they are.. "so" ..afraid of trusting ....others ........they, ALL know what happened when, the Banu Qurayza , trusted Mohammad ...

Did , you really believe , you could escape the justice of God ...???

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35839 Jan 21, 2013
Chhutta Chillar wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow is the SAME day for this utter failure. More of the same old same old. Failures like him NEVER learn and continue barreling on the path to nowhere.
...please be gentle with him.....as, his heart was in the right place .....he noticed "MUQ" would post his stupidity ....and, instantly ,be assaulted ....by, five or four people....."lMl2000" saw the injustice ,and tried to bring "balance" .....

I believe he "is" learning ....
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#35840 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Hajj Subsidy:
The curse of our modern time is to use misnomers. Like
- They call Sodomy and Lesbians as Gay
- They call Women Exploitation as Women Freedom
- They call people exploitation as Democracy
- They call usury as Aid
In the same way, they call the difference in fares when you pay individual fares or when you charter a plane as Hajj Subsidy!!
Everyone knows that when you charter a full plane, the fares would be cheaper than when you pay for individual seats. And this difference in air fare is what Indian Govt. is advertising as "Hajj subsidy" as if they are doing a great favor to Indian Muslims.
Or even if they are paying Hajj subsidy to Muslims, how much money they are spending on these Kumbhs, Amarnath yatras and Other religious places yatras?
Govt. spending on Hindu Festivals is OK and when they spend a "pittance" on Muslims, our "secular minds" are disturbed?
Is that what is expected in a Secular Democratic India?
02. Muslim Brotherhood and Hnidnutva:
Muslim brotherhood is for organizing Muslims, while Hindutva is organizing Hindus against Muslims. They have only one point agenda, to spread hate and hatred against Muslims.
Muslim organizations do not preach hate and hatred against any community.
03. Dr. Zakir Naik Versus Togadiya:
Dr. Zakir Naik is a public speaker and his specialty is comparative religion. His speeches are based on reason and logic and he points out commonalties and differences between islam and other religions.
His speeches are never to incite hate and violence against any group or any religion.
Togadiya on the other hand is a hate preacher. His speeches are devoid of any scholarly material. His "Only" point is "why" a handful of Muslims ruled India for 1000 years…and now we should take revenge from them.
How could one even think of comparing Dr. Zakir Naik with Togadiya, I cannot understand.
MUQ,
Do other Muslim only countries offer Haj subsafies to their citizens? Why do you Muslims accept haram from kafurs? Like Pak takes free money from USA while cursing them at the same time? Its obvious Islam is bankrupt as a religion.
Muslim orgs are not only hate mongrels but have daggers pointed on the backs of the very hands which feed them. You Muslims should be kissing the feet of Hindus thanking the generosity of Indians for letting snake Muslims live in our midst. Instead you varmin act as 5th columnists. Shame on you and the likes of Akbaruddin and the Zakir Niak snakes you produce in the name of Allah and Islam.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#35841 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So you have become prosecutor, jury, judge and executioner, all in one? And who gave you that right to hold this position?
02. So Mr. Mangoose, where were you and your gang members hiding when Muslims ruled India for those 1000 years? Hiding into caves and praying that storm should blow over and you come out? Cowards?
1. YES
2. Muslims have no present and no future so only past to look back to. The 1000 year rule by Muslims however inaccurate is reference of last resort for your present miseries. Muslims are handcuffed and live in the past. List out chronologically the 1000 year rule you claim. The snakes of the past are dead and long gone. We mongooses of the present are here squeezing your snake necks. Stay back shackled by your own Allah while the whole world tramples all over you. You are going nowhere but down.
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#35842 Jan 21, 2013
Chhutta Chillar wrote:
Filthy Muslim,
More lies, half truths and misinformation being propagated by you as usual. Hang on to your chaddi as I rip these apart and reveal your failed persona.
1. Jaswant Singh book: created a lot of controversy and katus all over India, specially in your Pak where your katus were ecstatic. JS was expelled from the BJP, was invited by Pak media on a frenzy of media interviews and speaking circus. After JS's 15 minutes of fame in Pak where he made some loose change Pakis threw at him out of US aid selling his book, he returned to India, shunned by the BJP remained in hibernation for sometime then went back to BJP leadership, got slapped around, did uthak baithak as ordered by BJP leadership and sckd dcks to be let back in the party. It all ended as a ripple in the teacup with the chastised JS firmly roped in. Yet you filthy Muslim keep making your usual big deal and deliberately neglecting to mention pertinent facts.
2. Gandhi movie: In the movie it was abundantly clear where Richard Attenborough was going with Jinnah in the movie. Jinnah was portrayed as the scoundrel and a betrayer Muslim who wanted partition for his own selfish ambitions. It's an absolutely true portrayal of Jinnah. Another lie of yours busted here. Jinnah's legacy today is Pakistan, one of the most maligned and hated nations in the world. Chutmaran Chaddi IMI kya bolta tu?
3. You state with absolute confidence with complete disregard to facts: "Even when the latest Royals got married in London - Prince William and Kate Middleton - none of the Hindus were invited to the wedding but many Muslim clerics were there on the list of the invitees."
R E.A L L Y???
This is a blatant lie Chaddi! Check the list below of Hindus, the first 2 of whom are absolutely confirmed Hindus. Let me know your latest excuse on this blatant LIE.You brazenly said "none". Your lie exposed again.
1. Anil Bhanot (General Secretary of the Hindu Council UK)
2. Shriman Maharaj Sahib Shri Raghav Raj Singh Shisodia, 8th Maharaj Sahib of Shivrati (friend of Prince William's) and his wife Shailja
3. His Excellency Nalin Surie (Indian High Commissioner)
My note: Nalin Surie is a Hindu name most likely a Hindu Punjabi though I cannot say this with 100% accuracy if he is one. My odds are 50/50 for Nalin being a Hindu.
4. Sir Yogendra Pasupalati (Mustique-based physician)
My note: same as my note for Nalin on this one.
5. Hinesh Parmar (friend of the bride and groom)
My guess he is a Hindu
As you can see the lies the misinformation and material facts being held back from his long posts. It's clear now why he writes such long posts. He knows no one really reads them so many will not notice the inaccuracies and falsehoods this chamar katu then goes around and proudly claims as "facts". You are despicable and have no self-respect to continually resort to outright lies.
Kya bolta katu?
This is the second time in as many days you have been caught in promoting blatant lies.
I see you running with your green chaddi leaking running towards the same quicksand flailing your arms and legs doing your Krav Maga shit. ROFL!!!!
Failures like you never learn. At least hang a rope around a nearby tree to pull yourself out of the quicksand instead of repeatedly running into it to take a dump. Better still hang a rope around yourself in shame and let the quicksand take care if the rest. How dumb are you really?
Be a man and at least acknowledge your deliberate inaccuracies.
Chumped and Chillared again!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!
It's not very nice to call the poor mussie, a "filthy muslim". What about the hindus that raped the poor girl in India on the bus? Maybe they are really filthy mussies and not filthy hindus. I say they should be hung by the neck for their deeds. If the British were still there, they would indeed be hanged.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35845 Jan 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I agree ! I have my biases
That will be enough for now. Despite of that you could only manage to knight him with the title of "chump change" ! Imagine, if you were not biased - "chump change" would have been handed over the fate of what I think of Yaudhya! At least you admit here that you are biased.

Location hidden

#35846 Jan 21, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well ,it appears as though ,there is "no" consensus ....for the name "Hindu Killer" .....
Changing of statements is not allowed. You were convinced as I presented you the same link from where you had options from a to e and you agreed because you were biased and had to blame the Muslims so you believed the version that went against them.

You are biased against Muslims so you did what you had to do. Now I cannot accept any variation to your answers.

I am a broadminded guy but this part about you homosexuals bothers me as you have a forked tongued and are fickle minded. Despite of being a male in outwardly appearance, you are very unmanly like creatures.

Location hidden

#35847 Jan 21, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you are praising yourself to the skies with gay abandon. I have no problems if you feel the need to constantly boost your personal ratings, though I wish that I can save time in having to read all that triumphant posturing in your posts. It takes time to cut through all that maze of ego trip in your posts before I can find the actual content.
Dear Chump change, do highlight the part where I have indulged in to self praise in that post of mine. Don't just write it for the heck of it. It should occur to you that our gay fellow blogger, chuy, has admitted that he is anti Muslims hence biased. He takes me to be a Muslim and a monster. On the other hand he wants to donate you a kidney or wants to give you a ride from Airport to wherever you wanna go ! So, looking at this scenario, you must concede to the fact that all what he has said instantly about you (such as you being insignificant as chump change or not so smart like haji kaji) is true. What he has been trying to change and say now about me to lift your sorry ass up, is all a fib. This biased man said in his chance - he said it all. He thinks you are nothing but a dumb ass and it is Haji Kaji I should watch out from as he is not only "very" but "very very" smart !

Location hidden

#35848 Jan 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....From my point of view ...I believe "Dragnet52" to be tossing "you" around like rag doll...
Mostly ,because he doesn't have the need to keep claiming victory
LOL !!!!!!!! What a fickle minded fagg0t you are ! Upon being asked to point out which post of Dragnet convinced you that I was a Pakistani and a Muslim you basically said that due to my own writing and posts you were able to reach that conclusion and said that you wont be able to dig out any of his posts and now suddenly, after chump change is in perils, you want to give him yours limp helping hand? I am a monster - remember ? This is what you said and he is a chump change ! Nothing can wipe that out and by all accounts it looks like that your chump change is being hunted and monster is the hunter. Period.

Location hidden

#35849 Jan 22, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>
For me there is no difference between Yaudheya and other posters here.
There is some truth in your statement as you guys "quality-wise" are more or less the same.

Location hidden

#35850 Jan 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry and hurt ..that is evident ..such is life , tomorrow is a different day ..
These are two emotions that are fully under my control. I do not get angry on issues involving ego among the unknown writers. I am never hurt on what "bias" people have to say.

Location hidden

#35851 Jan 22, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."Hindutva is hardly known to a person on the streets ."........ergo.....Most Hindus are actually quite intelligent , and have not fallen for a .."brain fart of a weak man."
How can you now claim Hindus are stupid ...if at the same time you are claiming none of them hold to Hindutva ...
I would like to point out that a real baptized blue blooded Christian won't indulge in to such a talk and take "Hindutva" ever seriously as it is not even a front line issue involving a religion. Low caste converts to Christianity do miss their original roots and keep missing them and no matter how light colored you call yourself and even change your parents nationality, you remain a schedule caste of India by origins and you would keep missing idol worship and brain farts (Hindutva).
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35852 Jan 22, 2013
DAKO wrote:

Here, you are saying the wrong thing when you crow about "1,000 years". Was Akbar in most of his years a muslim? Mughuls were as Indian as anything after the initial years of the dynasty. Last great Moghul, Aurangzeb was your type of jihadist but also bloodthirsty. He then commenced the liquidation of a great Indian dynasty.

If Akbar's policies were followed by all successors then India would have launched a world beating fleet long time before Japan.

Isolated and reported incidents of rapes in present day India is not the same as a call to rape conquered women folk even a couple of thousand years ago. Oh! MUQ! So the jihadists were alowed to use rapes since Quarazis were adept at it? This is the first time I heard about it. Qauarzis were Jews and were bound by the rules of old testament. OH! MUQ!
Ans.

01. You do not "know" the history. The "person" responsible for decline and fall of Moghul Empire in India was not Aurangzeb but "Akbar the Great"!! I know why you people "Love and Praise" Akbar so much, because he was "The Weak Link".

If Akbar's policies were followed by his descendents, Mughal Empire would have finished in years than it took centuries and a Foreign Power to collapse!!

02. If Muslims were "allowed" to rape conquered women and make them slaves, then "Most" of Hindus in India as sons of these raped women and sons of slaves, is that what you are implying?

And what do you say in which Your High Caste Hindu brothers had made these Shudras and Untouchables as "Virtual slaves" for so many centuries?

Before shedding "crocodiles tears" for those Bani Quraizas, should you not shed some "Real tears" for the atrocities committed by your High Caste fellows on those poor Scheduled Castes and Schedules Tribes and those OBC s.

PS:

I "bet" you never even heard the names of the "Bani Quraizah" unless from Christian writers!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35853 Jan 22, 2013
N4 wrote:
..You besmirch an innocent people ....."MUQ"....have no you reason..

Fact) Mohammad conquered all the tribes of the Saudi Peninsula .....

A) Can we assume that every tribe , Mohammad encounter ..turned out to be sneaky and duplicitous

B) Or that Mohammad was a conquer and pirate ..

The Jews are the only tribe demonized ...in Muslim text ...is because Mohammad entered into a treaty with them , which he himself broke ......that looks bad, for posterity ....why, not rewrite history , blame the innocent Jews ...they're not going to complain ....and viola'

Mohammad's crime is buried ..

evidence .....look at the most corrupt countries of the world ..........Israel is missing , Muslim nations own half of the top ten ...
Ans.

If Jews were 'as innocent" as you claim, why they were persecuted by Christians for past 2000 years?

It were Christians who "might have taught" our prophet to persecute them? Don’t you mean it?

If you like Jews so much, why not take all of them back to your own country and let peace and prosperity return to Palestine?

Accusing our prophet to break all the treaties, shows what sick and biased mind your body hides.

I never knew you were so unreasonable, till I am seeing your latest remarks.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35854 Jan 22, 2013
Dragnet wrote:

I'm surprised to see that your standards are falling. How can you support Islam, which in your own words is perfect, with such a weak analogy of rapes occurring due to mismanagement of temporal affairs?

02. The exemplary punishment of Banu Quraizah smacks of vendetta arising out of a deep personal insult, rather than being prompted by a deep spiritual impulse. This seems to me to be an islamic version of corollary damage. If you can justify in this fashion, then Americans can well justify the civilian deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

03. Don't you think that it is better to stick to Dak's line that religions are inventions of human minds? That saves you a lot of trouble when you are asked to justify aspects of popular religions that militates against logic and ethics.

04. When you constantly say that Islam is a revealed religion, when you constantly say that Islam is so perfect that it needs no reform, aren't you setting up yourself for ridicule?

05. IMI2000 has made no secret of his sympathies for Islam. So it is excusable if he wants to drown anti islamic criticism by a cacophony of anti hinduism statements.
Ans.

01. I am not justifying Islam "Only" because rapes are happening in India. I am just saying that people who blame muslims commit the same crimes themselves.

You are free to judge on your subjective opinions whether my standards are improving or falling.

02. Unless you know the whole story of bani Quraqizah , you do not have right to comment on why they got that punishment.

In the same way, we can criticize Indian Govt. for their actions in Kashmir and elsewhere. Unless you know the full details, one sided judgments are always wrong.

03. DAKO "line" is wrong. Most major religions started with revelation from God, but "along the way" humans distorted the message and corrupted it, that is the "more logical" way of expressing things. DAKO got it all wrong.

04. If you "lack" the capabilities to understand Quran 5:34 and do not ponder on the notes of Commentators, is it the Fault of Quran?

Before making such childish remarks, would it not be better if you have some understanding of Arabic language and how it is used?

Location hidden

#35856 Jan 22, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Then read this one Filthy Muslim. Too ashamed to come out under IMI? Proves my point again!!
How stupid are you?
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/20...
Chumped and Chillared!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Chump change, it is not me who has posted that but you yourself. It is your guilty conscience that makes you take a right turn after you have taken a wrong one. This doesn't happen always but as an when your IQ dips below a monkey's.

Tere baap ne bhi kabhi Anil Bhanot ka nama suna tha? Aaj se pehle? All these guys who wear titles like OBE cannot be Hindus even though they represent Hindu councils. Look at Order of the British Empire
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Bri...
On the right there is a logo that all OBE wear it when they come to Queen events. It says loud and clear - For God and the Empire ! And this God is not yours Murli manohar but God as in Christianity.

Look at born as Piyush Jindal converts to Bobby Jindal - He is a Christian now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal

Look at born as Nimrata Nikki Randhawa becomes Nikki Haley - She is a Christian now. Giving up her sikhism and becoming what they want her to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

Anil Bhanot cannot be a Hindu and wearing OBE. He is playing double game with you all. Nothing new, a hindu is a hind is a hindu (in other words a Hindu is a gandu is a turncoat is a renegede)

Your second list, to which I am replying, has hardly a common person in the list you gave above besides Bhanot. Shriman Maharaj Sahib Shri Raghav Raj Singh Shisodia, Nalin Surie, Yogendra Pasupalati, Hinesh Parmar etc.

Location hidden

#35857 Jan 22, 2013
Chhutta Chillar wrote:
<quoted text>
You were btchslaped when your lie was caught. Your own source Britannica was used against you and thrown at your face. Look at you pouting you filthy Muslim liar. You have no self respect or dignity nor the balls to acknowledge your blatant deliberate omission and your obvious intention to mislead. You have been fully exposed.
Chumped and Chillard!!!
Let us see what you have written in your post

a) You were btchslaped when your lie was caught.
b) Your own source Britannica was used against you and thrown at your face.
c) Look at you pouting you filthy Muslim liar.
d) You have no self respect or dignity nor the balls to acknowledge your blatant deliberate omission and your obvious intention to mislead.
e) You have been fully exposed.
f) Chumped and Chillard!!!

Looks like you are speaking about my source of Britannica? Now if you really want to put me down then show me the source of Britannica that I GAVE you and that source says the opposite to what I have claimed.

I am waiting for you ! Go ahead !

Location hidden

#35858 Jan 22, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi & MUQ,
please confirm if you would like to read and educated more about treacery , traitors Muslims ....which makes them unwanted sht in India. I can start with some interesting stories of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's era.
Bhag ya chhup maat Chaddi- face the truth and garv sE bolo- Haam saab Kattu harami, traitor , fifth column aur Gandoo hein....Allah hou Akbar Insha Allah !
Luv
HK
Jhuggi, you have your own version of history written to amuse likes of you. I am neither your class nor the caste nor even closer to you in any of the best fantasies you have so why try and tell me something of no relevance ? The facts are different. You don't even admit that there was 1000 years of Islamic rule on India so how can I even start with you?

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35860 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. You do not "know" the history. The "person" responsible for decline and fall of Moghul Empire in India was not Aurangzeb but "Akbar the Great"!! I know why you people "Love and Praise" Akbar so much, because he was "The Weak Link".
If Akbar's policies were followed by his descendents, Mughal Empire would have finished in years than it took centuries and a Foreign Power to collapse!!
02. If Muslims were "allowed" to rape conquered women and make them slaves, then "Most" of Hindus in India as sons of these raped women and sons of slaves, is that what you are implying?
And what do you say in which Your High Caste Hindu brothers had made these Shudras and Untouchables as "Virtual slaves" for so many centuries?
Before shedding "crocodiles tears" for those Bani Quraizas, should you not shed some "Real tears" for the atrocities committed by your High Caste fellows on those poor Scheduled Castes and Schedules Tribes and those OBC s.
PS:
I "bet" you never even heard the names of the "Bani Quraizah" unless from Christian writers!!
ThoughAkber was not so secularist as DAK or some Hindu think . He also assassinated 30000 Hindus [ only old and children because women had commited JAUHAR ] and broke the EKLING JI to make MIMBER for QUARAN . And he did this heinous crime after declaration of his so called ' religious liberal policy '. Truth is that Akber was a brutal imperialistic and selfish person who used ' religion ' always to get his target .

But my point is for MUQ ? Mr. MUQ the historian , would you like to tell us what was the boundaries of mughal empire before Akber ? First Sher Shah and then Hemchadra Vikramaditya had terminated the name of MUGHAL empire . Even after Panipat 2 Mughal empire was in the form of a narrow band ' from Gwalior to Kabul '. It was Akber and his 'clever RELIGIOUS policies ' which make the RAJPUTS as his friends [ except Maharana who couldn't be trapped in his clever policy ]. When Akber died , beside MEVAR whole north India and few part of south India had accept the supremacy of Akber . Aurangjaib did nothing except to destroy the empire earn by Akber .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min J_a_n 490,256
Why Muslims are hated. 7 min Cristiano 53
Will islam be finished in 10 years? 8 min J_a_n 134
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min Wahe guru 253,429
What your right hand possess! 15 min jinxi 5
Eradicate ISLAMOPHOBIA _ teach the Koran in all... 27 min Name 5 43
Kennedy's assassination and the the Cruz link 28 min Karma bites 7
More from around the web