No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35699 Jan 20, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragnet, I started posting under Chump Change id to mock this idiot!!! He has gone ballistic!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
The word "chump change" was like a lifeline thrown to that sinking idiot. Look how that idiot is holding onto it for his dear life.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#35700 Jan 20, 2013
??????????

Seems that Kumar was Kattu in Hindoo garb like you Chaddi !

And when I say this u whimper - HK ma behen ki gali deta haey !!!
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ek Hindu INDIAN USA se apni Maa ko phone karta hai.
KUMAR: MAA ! mujhe AIDS ho gaya hai.
MAA: Tu wapas mat aana BETA.
KUMAR: kyon MAA
MAA: agar tu aaya to Teri BIWI ko AIDS hoga,
Teri BIWI se tere BHAI ko
Tere BHAI se NOKRANI ko,
NOKRANI se tere PITAJI ko,
Tere PITAJI se teri MAUSI ko,
Teri MAUSI se tere MOUSA ko,
Tere MOUSA se MUJHE,
Muj se hamare DRIVER ko,
Driver se teri Behen ko
Aur Agar teri bahen ko ho gaya to saare GAON ko ho jayega!
Tuje mera vasta
Saare GAON ko bachale BETA.. mat aana...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35701 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Wikipedia following meanings of Hindu Kush are given.
a) The origins of the name "Hindu Kush" are uncertain, with multiple theories being propounded by different scholars and writers. Hindu Kuh is usually applied to the entire range separating the basins of the Kabul and Helmand rivers from that of the Amu River (ancient Oxus) or more specifically to that part of the range, northwest of the Afghan capital Kabul.
b) In the time of Alexander the Great, Hindu Kush was referred to as the Caucasus Indicus or "Indian Caucasus" which past authors have additionally considered as a possible derivation of the name "Hindu Kush".
c) Some sources state that the term "Hindu Kush" originally applied only to the peak in the area of the Kushan Pass, which had become a center of the Kushan Empire by the 1st century AD.
d) The word "Koh" or "Kuh" means mountain in many of the local languages. According to Nigel Allan, there were at least two meanings for "Hindu Kush" common centuries ago "mountains of India" and "sparkling snows of India" - he notes that the name is clearly applied from a Central Asian perspective. Others maintain that the name Hindu Kush is probably a corruption of Hindi-Kash or Hindi-Kesh, the boundary of Hind (i.e. Indian subcontinent)
e) The Persian-English dictionary indicates that the word Kos means to kill. Although the derivation is only a possible one, some authors have proposed the meaning 'Kills the Hindu' for "Hindu Kush". The name Hindu Kush means literally 'Kills the Hindu', a reminder of the days when Indian slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being transported to Central Asia.
f) However, such a derivation is strongly challenged by historical documents, such as the one found in the writings of 14th century explorer Ibn Battutah, who explains that the words "Hindu Kush" refers to the harsh meteorological conditions and frost that was responsible for the death of many local travelers in that region. At the time, the word Hindu was a secular term which was used to describe all inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent – or Hindustan – irrespective of their religious affiliation. It was only towards the end of the 18th century that European merchants and colonists referred collectively to the followers of some Indian religions as Hindus.
Chuy, you have accused Mughal task masters for the death of Hindus slaves without even pondering that the name Hindu Kush has been existing at least for 3000 years (Alexander happened to us in 250 BC) and Islam has been there only for about 1500 years.
Any specific reason that you are targeting Mughals? They were not even existing in an Islamic way way back 3000 years ago. Mughals were Mongolians and they didn't start invading India until 1500 AD !
Would you concede that yours blaming Muslims for Hindu Kush (Massacre of Hindus) is ill founded and is a result of you being extremely biased against Muslims? Or provide any sensible explanation.
....Thank-you for correcting my ignorance ...

Yes, my conclusion was biased against the Muslims ...as I understood the Mountain range was named for the many Hindu slaves, it claimed ..........In which case ...I really have no idea, as to who could have enslaved such numbers of Hindu if not the conquering Mughals ..
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35702 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change, it was you who suggested we don't talk to each other and the guy you are referring to is not me. Use your fcuking head - moron, I don't write the way he does !
I am signing off as I have to meet our prime minster for brunch.
See ya tomorrow !
Leftover brunch you cook at Al-Kausar on Malcha Marg Muslim bhangi?
LMAO!

Las Vegas, NV

#35703 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
@Chuy
NB: Why did you choose option (e) from all those options given above? Anti Muslim drive in you,may be? If not then explain why did you ignore all other options?
...simple...I'm not an historian ..

Las Vegas, NV

#35704 Jan 20, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Take away religion and what do you get ?
..Paganism..Idolatry..and, confusion....a spirituality were we are free to create our own God or gods ...and more specifically "our own morals"....
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35705 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate brown people but I do despise Hindus. Hindus happen to be brown so in that sense I do dislike some Brown people but by your own account, I do love Pakistanis but then Pakis are also Brown - so what is going to be, mate?
<quoted text>
Is ISI not deadly? It has created Taliban that not only help disband USSR from Afghanistan but is solely responsible for the woes of world's most influential spy agency the CIA. RAW is chump change (pun intended) in comparison.
<quoted text>
Haji kaji doesn't want to mention his origins in China so he has written as Milky Way but my origins are from Delhi which should be believable. Specially after I described Harminder (who was flabbergasted) exact description of the geographical hurdles between his alleged residence, school and Gurdwara. Those details are not on Internet nor India has Google-street-view facility that I can walk through the lanes and streets. Only a resident can describe that area perfectly.
What about those brown Hindus still in your family or extended family (relatives in your parlance)? Hate them as well? Then state it clearly. Or are those family members very special Hindus?
Chal be nachna shru kar chamak chalu!!!
LMAO!

Las Vegas, NV

#35706 Jan 20, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The odds might change as 2014 approaches and present government continues with its inaction. Modi is gaining new followers everyday. Hedge your bets N4..
..The world seems to be swinging towards Liberalism (to our detriment )....hardliners seem to gain ground "only" in Palestine and Israel ..
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35707 Jan 20, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
NAU SAU CHOOHEY KHA KEY BILLI HAJ KO CHALEE
(i am sure it refers to muslims))
heh heh heh
Katu billi ko hamari sarkar ne muft ki Haj subsidy jo di hai. Billi bahut khush hai. Haram ki adat hai.
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35708 Jan 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for appreciation. I am very mild in my analysis normally, but some times these "Hypocritical" posts puncture my shield.
MUQ
Should Indian Muslims accept the Haj subsidy? No Muslim country gives its citizens any subsidy so why should India? Is it ok for Indian Muslims to go on Haj accepting Haram subsidy?
Very straight questions for you to answer. No dancing around or avoiding them. Just straight answers for a change.
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#35709 Jan 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. I wish Hindus and Congress would have been "As straightforward as you are today".
They should have "expelled Maulana Azad, Rafi Kidwai and hundreds of thousands of Muslim members of Congress Party".
All those Muslim scholars of Deoband who supported Congress party, should have been expelled from the congress party meetings.
And they should have told that "India is going to be portioned for once, one part where only Hindus shall live and another part where only Muslims would live".
It would have been fine, but the "Only Problem" would have been that BHARAT MATA would had to be divided into 40:60!!
All the states like Punjab, Sindh, Bilochistan, NWFP, UP, Bihar, and Bengal and some more states would have to go to Muslims!!
But the "Hypocritic" Congress Party wanted to dupe the Muslims by their cunnings. They made Maulana Azad as Congress President from 1940 to 1946 to "Show their Secular face"!!
02. Dr. Togadiya is a disgrace to Medical profession , when he makes those "anti humanity" speeches.
If Indian constitution allows every one to be "equal" citizen of India, what right has this Togaidya to call Muslims as Traitors?
If Indian Govt. had "spine" it would have arrested these goons and tried them for violating the basic fundamentals of Indian constitution.
The right of speech and expression is only upto when you do not encroach into the right of other's.
Why was Akbaruddin Arrested and put in Jail, if he was using his right of Speech and Expression.
If these goons of RSS and Its Parivar are not controlled, India is in deep trouble.
MUQ
1.How is Muslim Brotherhood any different from Hinduvata?
2.How is Dr Zakir Naik any different from Dr Togadia?

Las Vegas, NV

#35710 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you cannot quote exact number of participants it is safe to presume that you have no idea as to what is going on ? Fair enough !
Now, since you do affirm that Chump Change has three IDs then do name them please! Also name mine too.
While you are at it, do present some posts from chump change where he has specifically convinced you that I am a Pakistani and a Muslim. It is very important to what you have alleged so it is now time for you to walk your talk.
1)You may presume anything you like ...
2)No..
3)..I was "your" writing ....not anything claimed by "Dragnet52"....so I have to answer your question with a question ..
3a)..What specifically ,do you believe the Israelis are doing wrong ..
3b)How in anyway way do Hindutva and the Muslim Brotherhood , differ ..
3c)Which nation is doing better from the (3) that separated ..after independence ..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35711 Jan 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Paganism..Idolatry.. and, confusion....a spirituality were we are free to create our own God or gods ...and more specifically "our own morals"....
Close you're eyes and your mind to outside influence and think of what your own needs are,nobody else's.

Las Vegas, NV

#35712 Jan 20, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you conveniently exclude the following para from the same source?
"The World Book Encyclopedia states that "the name Kush,.. means Death".[4] While Encyclopædia Britannica says 'The name Hindu Kush first appears in 1333 AD in the writings of Ibn Battutah, the medieval Berber traveller, who said the name meant 'Hindu Killer', a meaning still given by Afghan mountaineer dwellers who are traditional enemies of Indian plainsmen.[5]
Weren't the terms Hindu and India coined by the British just to give us an identity? Did you just kick your own gand?
He he he he he
...Crap...and, I just thanked "lMl2000" .....for disabusing me of my ignorance .....all the while he was keeping pertinent information from me ...thank-you "Observer" ..If you ever need a kidney or to be picked-up from the airport .....just let me know...

Las Vegas, NV

#35713 Jan 20, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Close you're eyes and your mind to outside influence and think of what your own needs are,nobody else's.
...That's not the purpose of our lives ...we were created to support and love EACH OTHER ....NOT OURSELVES ..!
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#35714 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
India has been ungrateful to Muslims and has been accusing them for their own impotency. There has never been an incident of Hindu massacre by Muslims and in fact if there have been any massacres involving Muslims then the Muslims have been the ones who were massacred.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_events_n...
Today I read another news in the papers.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/MIM-...
"The Nizams built the state assembly building in Hyderabad, but see what has happened. They have installed a statue of Mahatma Gandhi there. Who constructed it and who has been installed there," Quadri, who represents Charminar in the assembly, told a gathering in Karimanagar district's Jagityal town on Thursday.
He said "we" have built all significant structures in India. "What have you done?" he asked. "We constructed Red Fort, Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Mecca Masjid and Charminar. What have you constructed in Hindustan?"
UNQUOTE
Irony is that every Prime Minister of India is not complete if he cannot stand on the wall of Lal Qila in Delhi and issue a speech to the nation on the independence day.
No foreign dignitary can leave India without seeing the Islamic monuments notably Taj Mahal.
Important government buildings such as Parliament, south block, north block, Presidential house, Army, Air force, Navy houses are all surrounded by Mughal named lanes - literally encircling them as if the Indian government doesn't feel cozy without these surroundings. State heads from abroad are taken for famous tea session in to the Mughal Garden to procure favours from them. India's police station in northern India use urdu to write FIRs and Indian judiciary has key words like "tazi raat-e-Hind" "dafa" etc !
I would urge every Indian to recognize these people and not be ungrateful to them and all would be forgotten and forgiven if they can ONLY try Modi for the crimes against humanity and let the right section of the Indian penal code punish him. I am not saying it but the world says the same.
I understand that Hindu penises are short and they are ridiculed all the times from their women and friends but it is not the fault of Muslims. Hindus literally scuk american, Israeli and Irani dciks without realizing that they are all circumcised ones like their Muslim hosts. Hate for Muslims is jealousy and this should be done with.
Lodu miya, you are a shameless and behanchod muslim traitor. You only pretend to be a secular.

You say that hindus were never massacred by muslims. But the fact is that riots were always initiated by fanatic muslims.

Don't you know how hindus were massacred in Bengal and Punjab by muslims in 1947 ? Who started ''direct action''? Thousands of hindus were massacred by muslims in J&K again in 1947. Many pandits were again killed by muslim fanatics in late 80s in Kashmir.

Who started the riot in Bihar in 1989 by killing hindu students ? Bhonsdike who started the riot in Gujrat by burning 58 hindu men, women and children ?

The fact is that muslims always initiate violence but when hidus start fucking their ass, they become secular.

Las Vegas, NV

#35715 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
Chuy,
I asked you to dig out Dragnet's post that had you convinced that I am a Pakistani with nefarious agenda. I also asked you to explain explicitly his contents and compelling evidence he gave you that made you think that I am a Pakistani or even a Muslim? To this you gave me totally different answer which is being quoted word by word below.
<quoted text>
I don't see any mention of Chump change's name or his post or his contents in your answer. It seems you are directly quoting the contents of my post in general. All whatever you have mentioned are a result of my direct posts to you or to Haji Kaji or Muq or anyone !
How and why in the world you handed over the credit to Chump change's posts? Same reason that you are anti Muslim and you think that I am a Muslim so it is time to stand by the weaker side (chump change) who had been in exile since "monster" attacks began. And look what we have here .... after you were scorned and you bitched about my defeat - Chump change appeared immediately ! LOL ! Such a coward he is that he kept hiding as he had no reprieve from my onslaught and finally he crawled out his hole and has been clinging to your leg since yesterday.
Chump change can juggle with words due to Thesaurus but he is dumb in his head and a cut paste moron from Wikipedia and he has had no answers to any of my posts. Yesterday, chump change went on to blow sunshine of Togaddia's (a hindu Thug) ass by calling him a doctor and at the same time putting down another Muslim politician down - his contents were all referred from Wikipedia that were highlighted by "Steady Friend" (SF). What SF also pointed out to him was that Toggadia's biography in Wikipedia was Bullshit as it had a warning pasted on his Wiki page that the contents were in need of a citation (meaning - bullshit as in Wikispeak) or a credible source.
....Specifically ...You appear racist ...and, "Dragnet52" is correct if another poster gives you praise ...you won't stop talking about it ....and, you constantly claim to have defeated him and run him off ...yet, he hasn't gone anywhere ...and, keeps engaging you ..

Earlier he posted that your mother was impregnated by a Britisher ....this makes a lot of sense ..

Your hatred of dark skin ...as you are part white .

your claims of victory ...for no apparent reason ?.........and, your obvious joy ..when another posters give you any credit ..........shows you were raised with-out a father .....

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35716 Jan 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...That's not the purpose of our lives ...we were created to support and love EACH OTHER ....NOT OURSELVES ..!
The last post you were on about paganism and all that stuff .
Take away outside influences like religion and think for yourself and your needs in concert with others as a member of the human race.
I love mohammad

Islamabad, Pakistan

#35717 Jan 20, 2013
Sub sy pehly me clear krta h0n k i,m not from porkistan lekin mujhe porkistani musulmano sy pyar hy kiyun k i,m also muslim....

Las Vegas, NV

#35718 Jan 20, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very childish and immature in thoughts when it comes to India. You go numb and start mumbling senseless ramblings and sing praises about India. Compare India with China, Turkey and Malaysia and write down your own version of comparison. Let me see how you fare in it. Mind you, I will be watching so be open for attacks if you go biased on this one.
<quoted text>
I am a fan of Israel and admire that country from the bottom of my heart. Show me one post of mine where I have attacked Israel.
<quoted text>
I don't know if I ever saw this question from you or maybe I found it so insignificant and childish that I ignored it. You are a Christian and I am a born Hindu (for the lack of any other word for now). I know a lot about Hinduism but until today, I have no fcuking idea as to what that assole Vinayak Savarkar meant when he invented this word out of his ass. To me, Hindutva is a concept invented to gather a moment behind some's agenda and to beat the natural hegemony of Islam. Savarkar was in jail for some attempted murder and has his "Hitler moment" that he wrote his crap about Hindutva on the lines of "Mein Kampf". Also he got a brain fart of calling India as "fatherland" (Like Germans) whereas the whole nation then referred it as mother land. How come you all want to follow his Hindutva only partially?
His main backbone of Hindutva concept is
the Aryans who settled in India at the dawn of history already formed a nation, now embodied in the Hindus.... Hindus are bound together not only by the tie of the love they bear to a common fatherland and by the common blood that courses through their veins and keeps our hearts throbbing and our affection warm but also by the tie of the common homage we pay to our great civilisation, our Hindu culture." UNQUOTE
Neither we refer India as Fatherland nor have common blood nor anyone is even interested in non existing civilization of India - so, Hindutva has failed to take off. Islam is a 1600 years old concept and is thriving. Number of Muslims that were 1000 years ago have gone up in number by unimaginable folds while Hindutva concept is about 90 years old fantasy that has failed to take off.
1)India is B.R.I.C.....Turkey and Malaysia are not ...Turkey and China kill their journalists , India does not ..
2)Alas ...I can not compare Asian nations ....as, I would have a difficult time comparing those of North America ...I love my country ..but both Mexico and Canada have things I want ..!!!

3) I thought Hindutva was a movement that began when China invaded the north ........a unifying force ...that convinced the ckinks ...to back-off ..??

4)India is your (Fatherland) or (Motherland)....and, if not you are not her prisoner .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parallel hardcore Islamic suburbs sprouting in ... 17 min D Souza 5
Muslims are getting Christians deported 20 min D Souza 2
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min MikeDoug 507,887
News When Jews and Muslims really speak to each other 1 hr Michael Fink 3
Peophet Mohammed was a TS 1 hr WAD LOAD RABBEED 6
Why is Khan's racism allowed? 1 hr Explorer 16
Why do Hindus eat cow shit? 1 hr Brexit 28
More from around the web