No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
32,281 - 32,300 of 49,229 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what Asauddin, brother of Akbaruddin says!
Brotherly disagreement or maybe sibling rivalry?
Akbaruddin is a med school dropout himself!!!
ROFL!
'Muslims have lowest literacy rate'- Times Of India
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...
Kerala for many years has maintained the highest literacy rate in India and continues to do so even today. But Christians have the highest literacy rates followed by Hindus and then Muslims, still the lowest of the three. Your 99.9% literacy for Kerala Muslims is a flat out lie.
http://m.prokerala.com/kerala/education/liter...
Worldwide, Muslims have the lowest literacy rates. Check out some stats on the 53 or so Muslim countries and you'll be doing backward flips faster than you can say Allahuakbar!
Now I have a question for you. Can you provide some stats on literacy among Muslim women?
It's not surprising you do back flips all the time. In one post muslims are brave Ghazi's with bullet proof bodies and here you say "Muslims are progressive,its only when and where they are sidelined,discriminated and injustices are handed over to them they lag behind"
Fact: Muslims are not progressive. Islam restrains them. They are apologists for their own failures always blaming others for being sidelined or discriminated or for real and perceived "injustices" or "Islamaphobia" or whatever is the term of the day. Your miseries are your own creation. No sympathies forthcoming for people who cannot change with the times.
Fact: I am not Dragnet
...You go straight for the heart ....no wonder al qaeda, has you on their list ...

Since: Aug 12

Wakefield, U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You go straight for the heart ....no wonder al qaeda, has you on their list ...
Now you have started sucking his lund just in case you don't know what sucking lunds are about? It is not a cigar , it is not a kabab but it is dragnets lund in your pansy mouth. scuk it slurp on it you are in for a very long haul. heheheheheh !
A Friend

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !!!!! Amazing way to get back at me ! Didn't you say that you weren't born yesterday ? and didn't want to be dragged in to taking sides? What made you decide to be a new born again and act like one? I know what it is - A homosexual scorned ! With all the huffing and puffing Dragnet only gets a title of "chump change" ( having no significant value)? His Thesaurus aided English didn't impress you? LOL ! chump change - Ouch ! That is going to hurt him a lot.
How do you gays handover the victories in your "pink tournaments of pillow fights"? Winner escapes the bedroom while the last fellow standing is the "loser"! LOL !
Dragnet is in hiding and Haji kaji has got down to abusing my mother and sister. Their main target was MUQ and now both come here in different modes only to tackle me. Every new ID (there are minimum 5 daily) from United States come and shoot plain profanities at me while Haji kaji attends the same ritual with his tail well tucked between his legs.
Tell me - What is this Dat-dit-dat-dit dat-dat-dat dat-dit-dit dit Morse code art of writing your thoughts in post? Were you obsessed with Morse code and secret languages as a kid when you passed on love notes to your paramours? The language has been abandoned since long and even defense forces don't use it anymore.
The reason I mentioned this here because your message would put two guys in to frenzied mode of violent lully jerking to get off - Haji Kaji and Dragnet (who has not slept one blink and has been posting continuously from United States IP under different names since I am busy dropping Tsar Bombas)! Don't be a Dropadi and play with both diks - give a clear credit to one of them - not that it matters to me but to Dragnet would do a lot good since he is lying totally covered in shit in a shit hole.
Be careful, you are being played.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have started sucking his lund just in case you don't know what sucking lunds are about? It is not a cigar , it is not a kabab but it is dragnets lund in your pansy mouth. scuk it slurp on it you are in for a very long haul. heheheheheh !
...Yeah, I know ...what was "Observer" thinking when he posted on the illiteracy of the Muslims .....He knows Muslims are victims ......it's the Jews fault ...that Muslims inbreed and won't give their children the tool they need to succeed ...Brahma knows best ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
..And, may I add ..you seem to know a lot about this "lund" sucking thing ..........are you bacha bazi ..??...It when the Pashtuns get together ...and party........Saudi Arabian Style ..!!!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Observer wrote:
MUQ

The question was and still is what do YOU think of the hate speech by Akbaruddin and you danced with a long winded reply!

2. MUQ:
Here is something you should look at. who is better?

Togadia vs Akbaruddin

The choice between these two is clear.

Akbaruddin Owaisi:

Summary:
*Med school dropout

Akbaruddin Owaisi was born in Hyderabad on 14 June 1970. He studied in the Hyderabad Public School till tenth grade and completed his intermediate from St.

Dr Pravin Togadia MS Oncology

Pravin Togadia then went on to do his M.S. in Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery).[

3. MUQ

Akbaruddin should be granted what he asked for in his hate speech. 15 minutes without cops and a free for all. What do you think the outcome for Muslims will be?

02. Pakistan players are not welcome in India as long as their country is hostile. Pakistani delegation was kicked out by Modi from the Gujarat Shining event. Right action.

03. The Mughal Empire is dead and long gone. Islamic glory days are the only memories you M
Ans.

Now our friend “observer” has posted a “detailed reply” on my “short comment” on the speech of Mr. Akbar Uddin. It seems my comments hurt him deeply.

So now let us analyze the comparison he has made between him and TOGADIA:

A. Akbar Uddin and Dr. TOGADIA:

01. Our friend has tried to give an impression that TOGADIA is a highly qualified professional and active in many social activities, while the MIM MP is an “ordinary Muslim” and lacks the credentials which TOGADIYA has.

02. May be it is true, then it is TOGAIDYA who has to share more blaim for what sort of “acid language” he uses against Muslims. If he was a “simple goon” we could have found some excuse for him.

03. But seeing his qualification and his talents, he should face “double punishment”….one for causing hatred between Hindus and Muslims and another for “discrediting the Medical Profession”

B. What I think of Akbar Uddin’s speech?

03. I think it that of “routine arousing speech” which Politicians use to arouse people.

04. Foundations of India would not have shaken if it was implemented for “15 minutes”!! Did not Gujarat burnt for 72 hours in 2002 and Bombay for one week in 1993? Did India vanish or did all Muslims are dead?

05. I think it was media which over reacted and the courts which also over reacted and made the matter to blown over all proportions.

06. If media and courts are really sincere and worrie4d about security and safety of India, they should use the “same standards” for Muslim Firebrand politicians and Hindu Right wing Firebrand hate speech makers.

C. Pakistani Players not allowed to play in India:

07. In my view this is a very wrong attitude and Indian Govt. and press and media is guilty of mixing sport with politics.

08. When it “helps” the Govt. Policy they “raise their voices against this mixing of sports and politics” and then they go back and do exactly opposite, It is Hypocritic attitude.

09. Why they allowed Pakistani players to play in 2001 World Cup? How can they refuse Pakistani Women players to play in Women World Cup organized by ICC?

10. The issue of security is very weak and feeble. I am sure that India would have to face the similar treatment from other nations and then we would hear “appeal” from Indian Govt. to not mix politics with sport!!

It is not the “First time” we have seen this flip and flop!!

D. Mughal Empire:

11. So many Empires had their rise and fall over the history of mankind….the present dynasty of Hindu superiority will also end sooner and later.

12. I do not know if India would survive as a single country for times to come. The fissures are appearing and they might explode at any time.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

[QUOTE who="NT."]

1...***at "MUQ"***...Is Christianity...frightening .......???

2. My point was ..Holy Quran ...is from God ...as the Jews also believe...if it is not in the Torah ..it did "not" happen ...

[/QUOTE]

Ans.

1. Christianity is not Frightening. We only feel “amazed” how millions of people who are so used to minutely analyze even the smallest thing….swallow so much illogical and unreasonable things in the name of “Christianity”!!

It is a real wonder of the world!!

2. Holy Quran is form God, is established in the Quran itself and it gives humanity a “falsification test” also. The claim that Bible is word of God is claimed by the followers of Bible and not by the book itself.

So the proof is on the followers to support their claim.

In my view “jews” are very illogical and unreasonable in their claim that “If it is not recorded in Bible, it did not happen”.

Bible deals with only a “very small part” of this earth, what else was happening in all parts of the world at that time, is not recorded in Bible.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

DAKO wrote:
1% of what when this one talked about fighting the majority to win? Oh! MUQ! A muslim social activist was one of the first to point to this speech as harmful for all communities. I agree that Bal Thakerey is guilty but was he not taken to court?

As an MP this Hyderabadi should have been more aware about the law. BJP lot are careful to stay on the right side of the law.

You seem to be endorsing the act of this muslim MP who is bent on spoiling the future of the muslim minority first and then the peace in the nation. OH! MUQ!
Ans.

I am not supporting any one to make hate speech. I am only saying that “Law” is enforced only on Minority Community and never on Majority community.

The people from RSS, BJP, VHP , and their PARIVAR “routinely” use threatening language against Muslims and there is “No one” to take them to court.

No they do not take care to be “On the Right side of Law”… in fact it is the “Law” which is bent and distorted so that they be within the “Limit of Law”.

I am surprised at the media making so much hype of this “15 minute” speech of this Muslim MP and ignore so many “harsher comments” from the Majority Community MP.

We have seen Shiv Sena and BAJARANGDAL MP s making much harsher comments and they go about as if nothing has happened.

This biased attitude bodes ill for India that much I know. The Govts. Do not fall because of mistakes, they fall because of Injustice and I feel amazed at people “justifying” this type of injustice!!

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Christianity is not Frightening. We only feel “amazed” how millions of people who are so used to minutely analyze even the smallest thing….swallow so much illogical and unreasonable things in the name of “Christianity”!!
It is a real wonder of the world!!
2. Holy Quran is form God, is established in the Quran itself and it gives humanity a “falsification test” also. The claim that Bible is word of God is claimed by the followers of Bible and not by the book itself.
So the proof is on the followers to support their claim.
In my view “jews” are very illogical and unreasonable in their claim that “If it is not recorded in Bible, it did not happen”.
Bible deals with only a “very small part” of this earth, what else was happening in all parts of the world at that time, is not recorded in Bible.
Why then,can't the same be said about Muslims who totally believe in what the Quran instructs them ?
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
add me in gur's hell no
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then,can't the same be said about Muslims who totally believe in what the Quran instructs them ?
Because Quran is Revealed Word of God and there is no doubt that it is not so.

Therefore any one "Not choosing" to what Quran says, is putting himself or herself into great danger.

The same cannot be said about Bible and Christianity, no one knows for sure that these are revealed word of God. People believe in it just because their "parents and priests from the pulpit say so".

But humans have been given power to choose between right path and wrong path, so we do not condemn or judge or force people to leave their wrong path and come to the true path of God.

We only preach to them the message of truth and leave the judgment in their hands.

So in the hereafter they would not blame us and would not say, no one warned us, no one told us what was the true religion, catch these people and not us.

And we do not mind ridicules and fun and insults thrown at us, these are the "fruits" which every preacher of truth gets from the common people. All prophets of God had to go thru the same phase, in fact they were subjected to much harsher treatment from their country men.

This is a struggle and not an easy one, no one wants to lave the faith of their parents and their country folks, even if they are convinced that they are wrong.

It requires only a very strong willed person to accept truth and leave aside what their parents and country men believe in. And that is why they would get reward hundred fold or thousand fold than "ordinary muslims" who are born into Muslim parents.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Source ?
His fertile mind!! Can any other source be better and more efficient than this!!
harminder

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans..the present dynasty of Hindu superiority will also end sooner and later.
Well written,islamic india is in process
harminder

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I am not supporting any one to make hate speech. I am only saying that “Law” is enforced only on Minority Community and never on Majority community.
The people from RSS, BJP, VHP , and their PARIVAR “routinely” use threatening language against Muslims and there is “No one” to take them to court.
No they do not take care to be “On the Right side of Law”… in fact it is the “Law” which is bent and distorted so that they be within the “Limit of Law”.
I am surprised at the media making so much hype of this “15 minute” speech of this Muslim MP and ignore so many “harsher comments” from the Majority Community MP.
We have seen Shiv Sena and BAJARANGDAL MP s making much harsher comments and they go about as if nothing has happened.
This biased attitude bodes ill for India that much I know. The Govts. Do not fall because of mistakes, they fall because of Injustice and I feel amazed at people “justifying” this type of injustice!!
You should fully endorse whatever habeeb e millat tiger owaisi said,i hve viewed his alleged hate speech ten times and i cnt find a single untrue thng in whatever he said,everything he said is nothing but TRUTH whether its about ram,bjp,ayodhya,bombay blast,beef eating,kiran kumar reddy etc

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Quran is Revealed Word of God and there is no doubt that it is not so.
Therefore any one "Not choosing" to what Quran says, is putting himself or herself into great danger.
The same cannot be said about Bible and Christianity, no one knows for sure that these are revealed word of God. People believe in it just because their "parents and priests from the pulpit say so".
But humans have been given power to choose between right path and wrong path, so we do not condemn or judge or force people to leave their wrong path and come to the true path of God.
We only preach to them the message of truth and leave the judgment in their hands.
So in the hereafter they would not blame us and would not say, no one warned us, no one told us what was the true religion, catch these people and not us.
And we do not mind ridicules and fun and insults thrown at us, these are the "fruits" which every preacher of truth gets from the common people. All prophets of God had to go thru the same phase, in fact they were subjected to much harsher treatment from their country men.
This is a struggle and not an easy one, no one wants to lave the faith of their parents and their country folks, even if they are convinced that they are wrong.
It requires only a very strong willed person to accept truth and leave aside what their parents and country men believe in. And that is why they would get reward hundred fold or thousand fold than "ordinary muslims" who are born into Muslim parents.
Your revealed word of god came from one person and one person only,do you have faith in the honest of all Muslims seeing you can be dishonest if you need be as described in your scriptures ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is Dragnet for you here! The only one having Dragnet nightmares is you while the rest of us (Dragnet and non-Dragnets) are having a whale of a laugh at your expense!
It's just sooooo easy to rile you into a frenzy!! Just read your post. It's paranoia all over.
he he he he he he he
Chump change,

I am not the one who burns here midnight oil and make his own side chutiya by continuously making them dumb. On the contrary you are paranoid of IMI as everyone here is IMI for you. Count all the posters you have accused of being IMI.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chaddi, I am surprised that you didn't claim that bullets were phuddu bullets made by Indian Ordnance factories thus even though shot by Ghazi Kattus could not kill Fckruddin ! <quoted text>
I am sure you have no idea about Indian ordnance factories and DRDO capabilities. Less said the better. Still they can make only "kattas" and bore 302 rifles. The ones you see Bank guards with - du-nali. A shame in the name of a firearm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
India doesn't make any bullets as they have no technology. All the guns and bullets are imported. Police, Military, terrorists - they all use made abroad firepower.
Musalman ka body hei - gai aur bail ka mutton khata hei - marna aasan nahi hei.
That is so correct ! India has hardly any ordnance factories and all the guns they allegedly manufacture are mainly from Russia, Israel and erstwhile East Germany. We might have had the technology but are too dumb to use it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Zakir Naik could not treat the brave Ghazi's Fckbruddin bullet proof body's fake illness? The next bullet will be put by a fellow allah ka banda in his head where it will stay lodged permanently. Muslims killing Muslims. What a joy!
LMAO!!!
Chump change, India's medical facilities are very inadequate. Sonia Gandhi to Yuvraj Singh - all have to go abroad to get treated so Akbaruddin is not the first one to try that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
As, for your battle with "Dragnet52" ...If I may be frank with you..??...He has everyone convinced that you are a Pakistani working with a nefarious agenda...and, are using multiple I.D.s to congratulate yourself ...
Fair enough. Now do answer me on the following.

a) Can you specifically tell me as to how many posters you can see in totality on this thread - name them please? From Hindu alliance and from the Muslim front. No smart answers simply, their names.

b) Do dig out Dragnet's post that had you convinced that I am a Pakistani with nefarious agenda. Do explain his contents and compelling evidence he gave you that made you think that I am a Pakistani or even a Muslim? If some infiltrator is living in New Delhi, will he make such blatant anti India comments so that people of low IQs can identify him and he gets caught? Is this what you think of deadly ISI ?

c) Why can't I be an atheist burning secular who is disgruntled with Indian politics and religions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Eid 2014: Facts and History on the Islamic Fest... 6 min Kareem O Wheat 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min bmz 200,038
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 13 min Nina Q 357,021
This is why I could never become a muslim 15 min Kareem O Wheat 11
De Lopes in the Puerto rico forum bashing islam 19 min Kareem O Wheat 85
Why cant these discussions be serious? 23 min Quadratus 2
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr Kareem O Wheat 1,041
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 2 hr Quadratus 43
Muslims hate Aisha wife of Muhammad 3 hr Mujahid Shia 26