No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#35596 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Christianity is not Frightening. We only feel “amazed” how millions of people who are so used to minutely analyze even the smallest thing….swallow so much illogical and unreasonable things in the name of “Christianity”!!
It is a real wonder of the world!!
2. Holy Quran is form God, is established in the Quran itself and it gives humanity a “falsification test” also. The claim that Bible is word of God is claimed by the followers of Bible and not by the book itself.
So the proof is on the followers to support their claim.
In my view “jews” are very illogical and unreasonable in their claim that “If it is not recorded in Bible, it did not happen”.
Bible deals with only a “very small part” of this earth, what else was happening in all parts of the world at that time, is not recorded in Bible.
Why then,can't the same be said about Muslims who totally believe in what the Quran instructs them ?
hroola

Rochester, PA

#35597 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
add me in gur's hell no
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35598 Jan 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then,can't the same be said about Muslims who totally believe in what the Quran instructs them ?
Because Quran is Revealed Word of God and there is no doubt that it is not so.

Therefore any one "Not choosing" to what Quran says, is putting himself or herself into great danger.

The same cannot be said about Bible and Christianity, no one knows for sure that these are revealed word of God. People believe in it just because their "parents and priests from the pulpit say so".

But humans have been given power to choose between right path and wrong path, so we do not condemn or judge or force people to leave their wrong path and come to the true path of God.

We only preach to them the message of truth and leave the judgment in their hands.

So in the hereafter they would not blame us and would not say, no one warned us, no one told us what was the true religion, catch these people and not us.

And we do not mind ridicules and fun and insults thrown at us, these are the "fruits" which every preacher of truth gets from the common people. All prophets of God had to go thru the same phase, in fact they were subjected to much harsher treatment from their country men.

This is a struggle and not an easy one, no one wants to lave the faith of their parents and their country folks, even if they are convinced that they are wrong.

It requires only a very strong willed person to accept truth and leave aside what their parents and country men believe in. And that is why they would get reward hundred fold or thousand fold than "ordinary muslims" who are born into Muslim parents.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35599 Jan 18, 2013
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Source ?
His fertile mind!! Can any other source be better and more efficient than this!!
harminder

Ashburn, VA

#35601 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans..the present dynasty of Hindu superiority will also end sooner and later.
Well written,islamic india is in process
harminder

Ashburn, VA

#35602 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I am not supporting any one to make hate speech. I am only saying that “Law” is enforced only on Minority Community and never on Majority community.
The people from RSS, BJP, VHP , and their PARIVAR “routinely” use threatening language against Muslims and there is “No one” to take them to court.
No they do not take care to be “On the Right side of Law”… in fact it is the “Law” which is bent and distorted so that they be within the “Limit of Law”.
I am surprised at the media making so much hype of this “15 minute” speech of this Muslim MP and ignore so many “harsher comments” from the Majority Community MP.
We have seen Shiv Sena and BAJARANGDAL MP s making much harsher comments and they go about as if nothing has happened.
This biased attitude bodes ill for India that much I know. The Govts. Do not fall because of mistakes, they fall because of Injustice and I feel amazed at people “justifying” this type of injustice!!
You should fully endorse whatever habeeb e millat tiger owaisi said,i hve viewed his alleged hate speech ten times and i cnt find a single untrue thng in whatever he said,everything he said is nothing but TRUTH whether its about ram,bjp,ayodhya,bombay blast,beef eating,kiran kumar reddy etc

Australia

#35603 Jan 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Quran is Revealed Word of God and there is no doubt that it is not so.
Therefore any one "Not choosing" to what Quran says, is putting himself or herself into great danger.
The same cannot be said about Bible and Christianity, no one knows for sure that these are revealed word of God. People believe in it just because their "parents and priests from the pulpit say so".
But humans have been given power to choose between right path and wrong path, so we do not condemn or judge or force people to leave their wrong path and come to the true path of God.
We only preach to them the message of truth and leave the judgment in their hands.
So in the hereafter they would not blame us and would not say, no one warned us, no one told us what was the true religion, catch these people and not us.
And we do not mind ridicules and fun and insults thrown at us, these are the "fruits" which every preacher of truth gets from the common people. All prophets of God had to go thru the same phase, in fact they were subjected to much harsher treatment from their country men.
This is a struggle and not an easy one, no one wants to lave the faith of their parents and their country folks, even if they are convinced that they are wrong.
It requires only a very strong willed person to accept truth and leave aside what their parents and country men believe in. And that is why they would get reward hundred fold or thousand fold than "ordinary muslims" who are born into Muslim parents.
Your revealed word of god came from one person and one person only,do you have faith in the honest of all Muslims seeing you can be dishonest if you need be as described in your scriptures ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35604 Jan 18, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is Dragnet for you here! The only one having Dragnet nightmares is you while the rest of us (Dragnet and non-Dragnets) are having a whale of a laugh at your expense!
It's just sooooo easy to rile you into a frenzy!! Just read your post. It's paranoia all over.
he he he he he he he
Chump change,

I am not the one who burns here midnight oil and make his own side chutiya by continuously making them dumb. On the contrary you are paranoid of IMI as everyone here is IMI for you. Count all the posters you have accused of being IMI.

Location hidden

#35605 Jan 18, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Chaddi, I am surprised that you didn't claim that bullets were phuddu bullets made by Indian Ordnance factories thus even though shot by Ghazi Kattus could not kill Fckruddin ! <quoted text>
I am sure you have no idea about Indian ordnance factories and DRDO capabilities. Less said the better. Still they can make only "kattas" and bore 302 rifles. The ones you see Bank guards with - du-nali. A shame in the name of a firearm.

Location hidden

#35606 Jan 19, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
India doesn't make any bullets as they have no technology. All the guns and bullets are imported. Police, Military, terrorists - they all use made abroad firepower.
Musalman ka body hei - gai aur bail ka mutton khata hei - marna aasan nahi hei.
That is so correct ! India has hardly any ordnance factories and all the guns they allegedly manufacture are mainly from Russia, Israel and erstwhile East Germany. We might have had the technology but are too dumb to use it.

Location hidden

#35607 Jan 19, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Zakir Naik could not treat the brave Ghazi's Fckbruddin bullet proof body's fake illness? The next bullet will be put by a fellow allah ka banda in his head where it will stay lodged permanently. Muslims killing Muslims. What a joy!
LMAO!!!
Chump change, India's medical facilities are very inadequate. Sonia Gandhi to Yuvraj Singh - all have to go abroad to get treated so Akbaruddin is not the first one to try that.

Location hidden

#35608 Jan 19, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
As, for your battle with "Dragnet52" ...If I may be frank with you..??...He has everyone convinced that you are a Pakistani working with a nefarious agenda...and, are using multiple I.D.s to congratulate yourself ...
Fair enough. Now do answer me on the following.

a) Can you specifically tell me as to how many posters you can see in totality on this thread - name them please? From Hindu alliance and from the Muslim front. No smart answers simply, their names.

b) Do dig out Dragnet's post that had you convinced that I am a Pakistani with nefarious agenda. Do explain his contents and compelling evidence he gave you that made you think that I am a Pakistani or even a Muslim? If some infiltrator is living in New Delhi, will he make such blatant anti India comments so that people of low IQs can identify him and he gets caught? Is this what you think of deadly ISI ?

c) Why can't I be an atheist burning secular who is disgruntled with Indian politics and religions?

Location hidden

#35609 Jan 19, 2013
steadyfreind wrote:
<quoted text>
imi Pravin Tagodia's page needs citation. Glossary of Wikipedia has its own unique glossary. hehehehehhee! Look at his credentials in true light:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
++++ 1. citation needed - means - Wikipedianese for 'bullshit'.
++++ 2. Citation Needed - means - A disclaimer for any time you quote something from Wikipedia as fact. Acknowledges that it isn't the world's most "reliable" source, but it's still good enough for you to use.
++++ 3. citation needed - means - One of the Wikipedia's most used phrases. Means that the wikipedian who wrote something before it, could be putting his/her own point of view or even lying.
++++ 4. Citation Needed - means - To be said aloud when you think you're being fed bullshit.
++++ 5. citation needed - means - The single most pointless addition to Urban Dictionary. On a site where people rant about how gay something is, why is "proof" required? Give me a fcking break. This isn't exactly a website you'd cite on an English essay, stop that shit.
Fantastic ! This shuts Praveen Tagoddia's case once for all. I haven't seen chump change's antics on this post of yours - he has swallowed his as a bitter pill. No defense at all.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#35610 Jan 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your revealed word of god came from one person and one person only,do you have faith in the honest of all Muslims seeing you can be dishonest if you need be as described in your scriptures ?
You claiming that God speaks to you, are you a single person or He speaks when twenty or thirty eye witnesses are present and listing to your exchanges?

When it could happen to you, why not it could happen to another person?

Why should YOU raise an objection?

Is it OK to believe in whatever YOU say but not OK to some one else who says the same thing?

Where is reason and where is logic?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35611 Jan 19, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic ! This shuts Praveen Tagoddia's case once for all. I haven't seen chump change's antics on this post of yours - he has swallowed his as a bitter pill. No defense at all.
Praveen Togadiya is no "Doctor" at all. No medical institute would issue a Medical degree to such a hateful personality.

And it is looser's case on both side. If he is a Doctor and uses such language, he is disgrace to medical profession.

And if he has a "Home made" degree, he is guilty of impersonation!!

heads we win and tails you loose. This is the fate of every hate monger and hatred spewing person in this world. His Guru the late Bal Thackrey was also the same class.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35612 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Now our friend “observer” has posted a “detailed reply” on my “short comment” on the speech of Mr. Akbar Uddin. It seems my comments hurt him deeply.
So now let us analyze the comparison he has made between him and TOGADIA:
A. Akbar Uddin and Dr. TOGADIA:
01. Our friend has tried to give an impression that TOGADIA is a highly qualified professional and active in many social activities, while the MIM MP is an “ordinary Muslim” and lacks the credentials which TOGADIYA has.
02. May be it is true, then it is TOGAIDYA who has to share more blaim for what sort of “acid language” he uses against Muslims. If he was a “simple goon” we could have found some excuse for him.
03. But seeing his qualification and his talents, he should face “double punishment”….one for causing hatred between Hindus and Muslims and another for “discrediting the Medical Profession”
B. What I think of Akbar Uddin’s speech?
03. I think it that of “routine arousing speech” which Politicians use to arouse people.
04. Foundations of India would not have shaken if it was implemented for “15 minutes”!! Did not Gujarat burnt for 72 hours in 2002 and Bombay for one week in 1993? Did India vanish or did all Muslims are dead?
05. I think it was media which over reacted and the courts which also over reacted and made the matter to blown over all proportions.
06. If media and courts are really sincere and worrie4d about security and safety of India, they should use the “same standards” for Muslim Firebrand politicians and Hindu Right wing Firebrand hate speech makers.
C. Pakistani Players not allowed to play in India:
07. In my view this is a very wrong attitude and Indian Govt. and press and media is guilty of mixing sport with politics.
08. When it “helps” the Govt. Policy they “raise their voices against this mixing of sports and politics” and then they go back and do exactly opposite, It is Hypocritic attitude.
09. Why they allowed Pakistani players to play in 2001 World Cup? How can they refuse Pakistani Women players to play in Women World Cup organized by ICC?
10. The issue of security is very weak and feeble. I am sure that India would have to face the similar treatment from other nations and then we would hear “appeal” from Indian Govt. to not mix politics with sport!!
It is not the “First time” we have seen this flip and flop!!
D. Mughal Empire:
11. So many Empires had their rise and fall over the history of mankind….the present dynasty of Hindu superiority will also end sooner and later.
12. I do not know if India would survive as a single country for times to come. The fissures are appearing and they might explode at any time.
You are not alone to think in such way . There are approx 20 crore traitors here in India who have such traitorous desire .

There is a famous proverb in Hindi , " Saanp ko kitana bhi doodh pilao , vo usi haath ko dasane se baaj nahi aayega . "

If Hindus would have driven out these ' bugs ' in 1947 , we wouldn't have faced these ' threats ' from MUQ like traitors .

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35613 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Praveen Togadiya is no "Doctor" at all. No medical institute would issue a Medical degree to such a hateful personality.
And it is looser's case on both side. If he is a Doctor and uses such language, he is disgrace to medical profession.
heads we win and tails you loose. This is the fate of every hate monger and hatred spewing person in this world. His Guru the late Bal Thackrey was also the same class.
Dr. Togadiya did several free operations of poor persons . He is a great personality . If he want to see India as a ' Hindu nation ' then what is wrong in it ? At least he never said that Muhammadans will not be allowed in his ' Hindu nation '[ like Saudi Arabia ]. Why he should be punished for his political and cultural thoughts . If he is punishable for this , 20 crore Muhmmadans should be hung because all these ' traitors ' want to convert Hindus in to Islam and want to declare India as an ISLAMIC STATE .

By the way , what is your opinion about ' dr. javahiri '?[ Although each Muhammadan seems like javahiri in reference of ' typical Islamic thoughts ']

Location hidden

#35614 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
India has been ungrateful to Muslims and has been accusing them for their own impotency. There has never been an incident of Hindu massacre by Muslims and in fact if there have been any massacres involving Muslims then the Muslims have been the ones who were massacred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_events_n...

Today I read another news in the papers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/MIM-...

"The Nizams built the state assembly building in Hyderabad, but see what has happened. They have installed a statue of Mahatma Gandhi there. Who constructed it and who has been installed there," Quadri, who represents Charminar in the assembly, told a gathering in Karimanagar district's Jagityal town on Thursday.

He said "we" have built all significant structures in India. "What have you done?" he asked. "We constructed Red Fort, Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Mecca Masjid and Charminar. What have you constructed in Hindustan?"
UNQUOTE

Irony is that every Prime Minister of India is not complete if he cannot stand on the wall of Lal Qila in Delhi and issue a speech to the nation on the independence day.

No foreign dignitary can leave India without seeing the Islamic monuments notably Taj Mahal.

Important government buildings such as Parliament, south block, north block, Presidential house, Army, Air force, Navy houses are all surrounded by Mughal named lanes - literally encircling them as if the Indian government doesn't feel cozy without these surroundings. State heads from abroad are taken for famous tea session in to the Mughal Garden to procure favours from them. India's police station in northern India use urdu to write FIRs and Indian judiciary has key words like "tazi raat-e-Hind" "dafa" etc !

I would urge every Indian to recognize these people and not be ungrateful to them and all would be forgotten and forgiven if they can ONLY try Modi for the crimes against humanity and let the right section of the Indian penal code punish him. I am not saying it but the world says the same.

I understand that Hindu penises are short and they are ridiculed all the times from their women and friends but it is not the fault of Muslims. Hindus literally scuk american, Israeli and Irani dciks without realizing that they are all circumcised ones like their Muslim hosts. Hate for Muslims is jealousy and this should be done with.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35617 Jan 19, 2013
do a carbon dating of the taj mahal

it will be PROVED that the structure stood MUCH BEFORE shahjehan the mughal muslim debauch

the taj mahal is the same in transformation as the hagia sophia/ blue mosque of istanbul . It was converted into a mosque from a church

Australia

#35618 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When it could happen to you, why not it could happen to another person?
Thankyou MUQ for acknowledging what you deny is possible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 377,861
Five beliefs of islam that muslims are too cowa... (Feb '14) 46 min walkDAplank 461
Injustice of Islam 1 hr Trisha 1
Muslims must pray to allah before hanging turds! 1 hr The Anti-Muhammad 1
Students gain insight into Islam 1 hr Slam Session 7
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 203,378
The Messenger of Allah did order women to breas... 2 hr bmz 6
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 15 hr Pasterd_NY_NY laT... 49

Islam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE