No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

harminder

Mumbai, India

#35209 Jan 12, 2013
muslims are devils with no souls. their lives are totally without value. their one aim is to subjugate the entire world to their barbaric cult of hate and violence, and they have no respect for the ways, property, or ideas of non-muslims. just read the koran... it's all there.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35211 Jan 12, 2013
I wholeheartedly endorse the liquidation of all muslimes...

Time to hand out the firearms and have some FUN!!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35210 Jan 12, 2013
ALL MUSLIMS MUST DIE AND THE KORAN MUST BE BURNED AND THE WOMEN STERILIZED FOR THESE ARE THE PEOPLE TRYING TO BRING THIS PLANET BACK TO THE STONE AGE !!!!!! TOTALY PATHETIC LOOSERS WITH NO SELF RESPECT OR CONTROL OF THEMSELFS, THIS IS WHY ALL THE WOMEN ARE COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH CLOTHING. THIS IS WHY WE NEVER SEE MUSLIM WOMEN GETTING AN EDUCATION OR BEING IN CONTROL OF ANYTHING.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35213 Jan 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Missionaries and their proselytizing and aid to the poor ...lead to conflict in a host nation ...???
I think ,I understand what you mean ...but, I don't think you can blame the religious missions ..If a (Saudi funded)Madras in Canada teaches it students that...Jews are inferior..you have to blame the institution (of the host nation )for taking the money ..
There was a Christian missionary in India a few years ago who with his sons were set upon by no doubt an opposing religious mob who set fire to their vehicle and burnt them to death.
Other Christian groups have ventured forth into other religious territories and set up camp only to be persecuted and then attacked much like in Indonesia where Christians live in fear of Islamic militants .
When a religious mission is set up either being an orphanage or a school or a medical facility those attending it are marked for persecution and possible death as much as that religion who commenced it.
In Afghanistan the Taliban says that girls are not allowed to be educated so they attack and kill and destroy to get their point across.
Religion is a hindrance for those who want a better life than others around them but dying for their quest should not be tolerated.
In Saudi Arabia foreign religions cannot operate in the open but in the West, Islam says that it has the right to do so ,fully funded by Saudi Arabia.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#35214 Jan 12, 2013
Shashi wrote:
Do Indian men have a bad reputation in Europe (be honest)?
I currently live in the US and here telling a girl you are Indian is a BBBIIIGGG dealbreaker. I have been mixed up for Puerto Rican, Italian, and other groups and have had girls show interest in me but the second I told them I was Indian they just flat out rejected being near me. It is not that I have an accent either.
Indian men in the US have a very bad reputation. Often women see them as wimps, there is the curry smell stereotypes, thanks to BBC there is the small "tools" stereotype, a lot of women see them as smelly and just flat out cancel them out. In order for an Indian man to actually get with an American woman, he needs to be extremely rich and even then he ends up with a trophy gold digger wife, bottom line, they really hate Indians here.
Now I am wondering, in Europe, do Indian men have a similar reputation? Like say hypothetically speaking an Indian guy and an Italian guy approached a lady in Sweden, would the Swedish lady automatically pick the Italian guy over the Indian guy because Indians are just as hated in Europe or will she probably give both of them a chance?
I say be honest because even if Indians have a bad reputation, I would LOVE to know beforehand because BOY is the US racist and I have Europeans say that about the US too and I was wondering if Europe is any different. Thank you.
Go to the City of London and find out how despised the Indians are,go to Abu Dhabi and find the same,come to Australia and it is same again and again.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35216 Jan 12, 2013
been to london, abu dhabi, new york, oslo, stockholm.Never Ever faced any kind of disrespect, hatred , discrimination.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35217 Jan 12, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ha….ha…. Oriyas and Biharis would never like your opinion about them ! For me it doesn’t matter……because I am not from their region ……..still my solidarity is with them as Indians.
BTW, still I could not understand the relevance of of ur post to questions posted by me .
<quoted text>
Such a long stay of yours on this forum can only be witness to one thing - yours detailed knowledge about Orissa. No other state has been defined so well in detail by you other than Orissa. You can easily make us change this impression about you by giving out your origins but you are damn scared about this as you have not the faintest idea as to what questions you would be facing from the other side. Everyone here is convinced that Harminder is neither from Malcha marg of Delhi nor he is from St Columba's. The other Dalit KOKsuker of yours, Dragnet aka Observer aka Omnipresent (literally) has the same worries as he cannot claim origins to any major city ( Delhi or Bombay)as he is worried about the barrage of questions and things he won't get it from Wikipedia to stand grilling questions. That sorry sod figured out after 10 days of reading Wikipedia that St Columba's may not be referred as Columbites because the third line in wikipedia says so! Dumb fcuk doesnt even know that it is not an official set term as they can be referred by any term anyone finds fit. He couldn't even remember his class fellows if there was any Muslims amongst them so he referred back to four of his mates and they also came back with the same result? Were they even in a Catholic school to start with? There have always been notable Muslims (not many)in catholic schools and their names can be seen in the alumni lists of those schools. Some of the posters have even given names from Columba's and Xaviers in Bombay.

Gandu Kaji, it is utmost clear that from you, one can get the best description of misery as you can define the poverty no one else can . Your schooling or college has to have humble origins (jhuggi style) so you cannot boast about them. Even your foreign posting is to another third world country showing that some Fraud jhujhunwala seth has placed you in a supervisory position in his refractories in China (jaat bhai hone ke naate).

Johnny Lever ..... Theek Bola na? Bol wee !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35218 Jan 12, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a long stay of yours on this forum can only be witness to one thing - yours detailed knowledge about Orissa. No other state has been defined so well in detail by you other than Orissa. You can easily make us change this impression about you by giving out your origins but you are damn scared about this as you have not the faintest idea as to what questions you would be facing from the other side. Everyone here is convinced that Harminder is neither from Malcha marg of Delhi nor he is from St Columba's. The other Dalit KOKsuker of yours, Dragnet aka Observer aka Omnipresent (literally) has the same worries as he cannot claim origins to any major city ( Delhi or Bombay)as he is worried about the barrage of questions and things he won't get it from Wikipedia to stand grilling questions. That sorry sod figured out after 10 days of reading Wikipedia that St Columba's may not be referred as Columbites because the third line in wikipedia says so! Dumb fcuk doesnt even know that it is not an official set term as they can be referred by any term anyone finds fit. He couldn't even remember his class fellows if there was any Muslims amongst them so he referred back to four of his mates and they also came back with the same result? Were they even in a Catholic school to start with? There have always been notable Muslims (not many)in catholic schools and their names can be seen in the alumni lists of those schools. Some of the posters have even given names from Columba's and Xaviers in Bombay.
Gandu Kaji, it is utmost clear that from you, one can get the best description of misery as you can define the poverty no one else can . Your schooling or college has to have humble origins (jhuggi style) so you cannot boast about them. Even your foreign posting is to another third world country showing that some Fraud jhujhunwala seth has placed you in a supervisory position in his refractories in China (jaat bhai hone ke naate).
Johnny Lever ..... Theek Bola na? Bol wee !
inbred muslim

never ever referred wikedia

dont jump to conclusions or conclusions will jump on u

go to the toilet sit on the commode and examine ur chamferred dick

everyone here is convinced that u ARE AN inBRED MUSLIM

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35219 Jan 12, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
OK ...first thing first.....
Answer: NO,.....Johny is talented in his own way beyond rest !
<quoted text>
You are Johnny Lever of this forum. Comedy arising out of your misery.
HAJI KAJI wrote:
1. Tell MUQ about your doubt.....and get a certificate to prove ur doubt. Otherwise accept that Khadija was Mohammad's Mother.
<quoted text>
You get a certification from MUQ that your mother was not fcuked by some donkey and your father and grandfather is not the same eprson.
HAJI KAJI wrote:
2. Question was whether Kattus got fkckd by Oriyas or not....and Oriyas made kattus to cut stone and make Konark or not ? As far as ruling is concerned, Kattus never ruled.
<quoted text>
Mughalon ne gaand pe fattke uchal uchal ke maare hein ki teri sari yaddadsh gayab hei... so you are asking crazy questions like "mein kahan hoon...mera baap kaun hei...meri ma ka naam munnibai ei kya??
HAJI KAJI wrote:
3. Show us at least 6 canals, dams, aqua-duct, bridge ....or anything ....even bust of Kattus u presume to have ruled India !
<quoted text>
Abbe, wikipedia mein check kar le...

Shahi Bridge or Munim Khan's Bridge or Akbari Bridge or Mughal Bridge or Jaunpur Bridge is a 16th century bridge over river Gomti in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

and look for more...
HAJI KAJI wrote:
4. If u are not Muslim why you behave like a chop-dck ? Or why u have chop-dk ?<quoted text>
Due to my Big Lund !

Kabeera baitha ped par,
Lamba Lund latkaye,
Jisko jitna chahiye,
Kaat kaat le jaye.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#35220 Jan 13, 2013
DAKO wrote:
One or two miscalculations by the Allied powers would have let Hitler to rule the world. His type of world would have been imposed. Success does not mean the right thing.

NB: How many shias killed yesterday? What is your view on those killing Shias in Pakistan?
Ans.

01. Hitler Never wanted to rule the world! He only wanted to take "revenge" on those nations that had committed so many crimes against Germany during and after WW-1. And this is very natural.

Did not USA "over-reacted" after 9/11 and killed more than a Million Iraqis / Afghanis in past 10 years?

NB: My reaction is "same" for any innocent person killed any where in the world. I do not discriminate if he be Shia, Sunni, Jew< Christian or Hindu.

It is "You people" who look it thru colored glasses. If Sunnis are killed, you look in other direction, but if any one else dies, then you have nothing else to talk for weeks together.

Look at the India media reaction to a "routine" killings on LOC , How they have sensationalized the whole episode, bringing India Pak so close to war?
harminder

Mumbai, India

#35221 Jan 13, 2013
we MUST go to war with pakistan

saara syaapa mukau huneyee

incinerate all muslims in pakistan
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#35222 Jan 13, 2013
Shashi wrote:
Do Indian men have a bad reputation in Europe (be honest)?
I currently live in the US and here telling a girl you are Indian is a BBBIIIGGG dealbreaker. I have been mixed up for Puerto Rican, Italian, and other groups and have had girls show interest in me but the second I told them I was Indian they just flat out rejected being near me. It is not that I have an accent either.
Indian men in the US have a very bad reputation. Often women see them as wimps, there is the curry smell stereotypes, thanks to BBC there is the small "tools" stereotype, a lot of women see them as smelly and just flat out cancel them out. In order for an Indian man to actually get with an American woman, he needs to be extremely rich and even then he ends up with a trophy gold digger wife, bottom line, they really hate Indians here.
Now I am wondering, in Europe, do Indian men have a similar reputation? Like say hypothetically speaking an Indian guy and an Italian guy approached a lady in Sweden, would the Swedish lady automatically pick the Italian guy over the Indian guy because Indians are just as hated in Europe or will she probably give both of them a chance?
I say be honest because even if Indians have a bad reputation, I would LOVE to know beforehand because BOY is the US racist and I have Europeans say that about the US too and I was wondering if Europe is any different. Thank you.
Pakistanis and Indians look the same to the US girls. You are a Pakistani and telling us about your experience. Pakistanis are being seen in the UK as exploiters due to spate of cases recently all over the UK. Generally girls in the west have their preferences and prejudices and these are personal. Many girls are now well aware that to entangle with a boy from sub-continent they would need to accept their culture and in case of a muslim boy even the faith. Now go back to your book and read some more! Your speculation was well wide off the mark and borne of your mischief, Abdul!
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#35223 Jan 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, then human "are" uniquely prepared ....as, challenges to our species have only just begun ...with the advent of technology ..social changes ..gender roles..circadian rhythms..life spans ..climate change..population counts ..........good thing we are prone to "brain explosions"...ehh..??
"my point"..I have rudely been trying to insinuate is......there may be something to the Adam and Eve ..narrative..
I had noted your painful attempt to reinstate Adam and Eve but the Genome cannot lie! Yes, we are still evolving as per our lifestyles. Have you not noticed that obesity in some countries is in denger of becoming "genetic" imprint? We have vestiges of a tail in coccyx! LOL!
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#35224 Jan 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Do American men have a bad reputation in Europe ....(be honest)?
...because, I really don't care...
On individual level, the US lot's reputation has gone up since the days of 1960s. Then the comparatively rich Americans went everyhere with loud voice and wad of cash. However, you were responding to a mischief post by a muslim, who "has been talking to 10,000 US girls per day"! Nah!!!!
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#35225 Jan 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Hitler Never wanted to rule the world! He only wanted to take "revenge" on those nations that had committed so many crimes against Germany during and after WW-1. And this is very natural.
Did not USA "over-reacted" after 9/11 and killed more than a Million Iraqis / Afghanis in past 10 years?
NB: My reaction is "same" for any innocent person killed any where in the world. I do not discriminate if he be Shia, Sunni, Jew< Christian or Hindu.
It is "You people" who look it thru colored glasses. If Sunnis are killed, you look in other direction, but if any one else dies, then you have nothing else to talk for weeks together.
Look at the India media reaction to a "routine" killings on LOC , How they have sensationalized the whole episode, bringing India Pak so close to war?
Go and read Mein Kamp and you would stop thinking that Hitler was not after ruling the world.

"You people"? I support 1948 UN Universal Human Rights! You do not and you think muslims lives are more important. Now, we know that you mean "Sunni" lives!
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#35226 Jan 13, 2013
harminder wrote:
we MUST go to war with pakistan

saara syaapa mukau huneyee

incinerate all muslims in pakistan
Pakistan di fauj teri bund paar kar ohde wich pathar v daal ditta.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35228 Jan 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1)Incorrect ..Hitler had global domination as his goal ...else, why did he visit his revenge on Germany's former allies ...Austria-Hungary and Italy ...

2)America has killed very little Iraqis or Afghans ...if you recall the dead were washing upon the shores with signs of torture and being killed by power tools ...these are "not" issued to soldiers in the field ....most of the dead were a result of sectarian violence ..........time you grew up and acknowledged this ...

3)We just don't like how you Muslims praise God before you murder the innocent....and, you are wrong ...we are lamenting the ongoing violence and suffering of the Syrian people ....

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#35229 Jan 13, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You always seem to change tunes. Now it's India can whup Pak. Fence sitting, stupid?
India will maul Pak in weeks.
..years..
Columba-ITE

Springfield, NJ

#35232 Jan 13, 2013
PS: and Haji Kaji is poor, has no education like Dalit Dragnet. Like our beloved Prophet Mohammad (PHUH) I my daily net horoscope inspirations from Angel Gabriel.

PPS: Angel Gabriel has confirmed to me that Dragnet, Observer and Omnipresent are one and the same so my old Dragnet horoscope of Dragnet is still good. Proof, what proof? You cannot question Allaha's (SAW) words.
Allah knows best.
Observer

Springfield, NJ

#35233 Jan 13, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and read Mein Kamp and you would stop thinking that Hitler was not after ruling the world.
"You people"? I support 1948 UN Universal Human Rights! You do not and you think muslims lives are more important. Now, we know that you mean "Sunni" lives!
Shias & Ahmadiyas are not "True" Muslims you dolt DakO!:):) maybe MUQ knows why they are not but will never give an answer because his chaddi gets tighter as you keep giving him the wedgie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam abolished Slavery 2 min MohMad dSLAVEowner 14
I testify that there is no Allah 6 min Islam jokes 46
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 46 min Faith Michigan 502,831
Sexual Exploitation of Women in America 46 min Muslims lying tec... 2
There is only one God: Allah 56 min CREATOR ALLAH PUG... 13
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr MUQ2 255,935
Israel 1 hr Old Pom 15
More from around the web