No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
31,601 - 31,620 of 49,244 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
OR,you could be wrong in your desciption of him,have you ever thought of that ?
I could be right in my description of him, have you ever thought of that?
Zaheer

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

harminder wrote:
by the way akbar fuddeen owaisi muslim inbred the MIM MLA from hyderabad india has fled to UK
he is hiding
real BRAVE ghazi who knows to hide
He is there undergoing treatment for intestinal injuries,do not spread rumour,he is the kind of guy who doesnt even fear cm of andhra pradesh,hindus in andhra pee in their pants upon hearing his name .

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they would even bother only they knew of their surprise.
How do you know of this smokescreen ?
Your first sentence is badly worded. As for the bit about smokescreen, you need to cultivate the habit of reading and then you will know.
Zaheer

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

harminder wrote:
1.50 muslims slaughtered in iraq
650,000 muslims slaughtered in Xingjinag Region of china
500,000 muslims slaughtered around israel
1 million muslims slaughtered in afghanistan
500,000 muslims slaughtered in indian kashmir
heh heh heh
600 million hindus slaughtered in last 800 years in india ,any comment?
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I slam_in_India
Your current Vice President is a muslim his from your West Bengal,your Chief Election Commissioner is a muslim, your cricketer's are muslims, your actors and actress's are muslims, your richest man is a muslim, your best known film director's are muslims, your most famous architectural designs are done by muslims. why don't you sit pretty,with that cow pat mud mask on your face,get pissed on your cow piss and play with Hareh Rama and wait till muslims take over your land again.
ANY DECENT MUSLIMS OUT THERE EXCEPT THE PANJABI BUTTS OF FCKISTAN!!!
DON'T RESPONSE TO ANY OF THESE RACIST WANKERS WHO ARE FULL OF THEMSELVES AND NOURISHING EACH OTHERS EGO'S,SO THE CAN FEEL SUPERIOR ABOUT THEMSELVES,THERE EGO'S WILL BLOW SO HIGH ONE DAY THEY WILL FCK THEMSELVES OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. THERE ATTITUDES ARE JUST LIKE THE THE FCKIS, LET THEM DROWN IN THEIR EGO BOOSTING HATRED AGAINST THE MUSLIMS,I SUPPOSE THEY DON'T LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF JUDISIM,CHRISTIANITY,KELTICS,R ASTAFERISM,HINDISM OR BUDDISIM AND COMPARE, OR HUMANITY OF NURTURE AND NATURE.
THEY HAVE STOOPED THEMSELVES TO THE LEVEL OF THE FCKISTANI BUTTs!
Why get agitated enough to use capitals? All, religions are creation of human minds. All are un-proved, disproved and unprovable claims of miracles and heresay about GOD talking to someone (called prophet,etc)! Human psyche needs religion and then it is good to believe. However,then to say that one's religion is the truth is a claim too far. Religions contain cultural, culinary, human realised philosophies, rituals and a sense of social community. I ,therefore, never ask anyone to detach from the religion of birth though I have. I am not an atheist and , unlike that mischief poster who wanted India to go on an "atheist jihad", I do not ask anybody not to believe in GOD. To believe in some notion like GOD is not as calling that unknown entity (creator and planner of the Evolution of Specis) the truth.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...That hurt !.."Neville"........ ..but, alas I suppose I deserved it ..
When you get a thought from somewhere,have you ever wondered where it came from especially when problem solving ?
Observer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
This score is being kept between the loser and the winner as they both know as to what is going on. There are no referees and no podiums. Loser uses multiple clones and profanities and gets personal and winner is cool calculating and goes on with a mechanical efficiency towards his goal. For the winner there is no insecurity as he represents the truth while the loser simply doesn't realize how sorry and pathetic looks with his boring posts. All the flashy jargon borrowed from Thesaurus has fallen in a trash bin and he has vanished along with his regular clones. We see new clones with new names and this itself is a victory for me.
Ever heard of the term "Last man standing"? I am living it. Just check back as to why Destroyer had predicted? Do you see any of the clones here anymore? Do you even see the main ID who spoke about his unmatched writing prowess?
Bragging seems to be something you excel at. You are your own referee, have your own rules and your own imaginary victories. Are you that insecure? It's obvious you are the last man standing since you are the watchman of this forum! I'll grant you that one! You have no career, no pride in any accomplishments, no future or measurable economic standing. It's obvious you are a loner and the net offers you the opportunity to vent your frustrations anonymously. As a kid you were bullied and made fun of. As an adult you chose to become a net bully. Your claim of being a Hindu but find absolutely nothing wrong with Muslims is so preposterous no one in their right minds would find it believable. When asked directly about what you think about your Hindu family you claim all of them are Arya Samajis. ROFL! Does that mean ALL your family and extended family are Arya Samajis and no Hindus? You are caught with your pants down and end up offering ridiculous explanations in defense. When all is said and done you are nothing but a low life Muslim coward with enormous amount of time to spare and concoct long posts venting your frustrations. You are a complete failure and deep down you know it. Period.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Your first sentence is badly worded. As for the bit about smokescreen, you need to cultivate the habit of reading and then you will know.
Are you the real Beady ?
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Bengal Tiger wrote:
ANY DECENT MUSLIMS OUT THERE, A WARNING!!!
If you respond to these NUT CASES!!! you are responding to their fake Ego's!!! let them nourish each other's Ego's and let these Racist fckers drown in each other's Ego's!!!
None of these Wankers!!! are representing the dreams of Ghandi!!! fcking Traitors of India!!!
If you do respond, you are stooping yourself down to their ingnorant racist hatred!!!
Racism is not the right word of those who view people from only faith based angle. Hatred is spread by both, some hindus and some muslims. Even by some others like jews and christians.

Where do you want to go in future? In modern world of democracy, religion should not have any say in the constitution of laws of a nation. Do you agree? Think!
Observer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally cornered this net ruffian. This ruffian is a braggart who never tires of praising himself to the skies. He is a unique poster in that sense, because you will never see other posters praising themselves. This braggart has exhausted all the arrows in his quiver, which in any case was limited, and now he has been reduced to a stand up comedian performing before an empty hall. This is what he meant by "last man standing."
His posts are so jaded that no one even contests his victory claims. Posters are simply unmoved by his ego tantrums, just like any sane person would be when they see a lunatic. What is the use of snatching crumbs of food from the mouth of a hungry dog?
He nurses deep grievance against indians, which is not surprising considering the fact that muslims are at the lowest strata of development in india. Life has been very harsh on him in terms of education, upbringing, material affluence. So he will extract his imaginary pound of flesh in this forum.
That inbred Muslim fool is a miserable failure in whatever he tries to do in life and he knows it.
Zaheer

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Voice of India wrote:
Dear friends and angry posters,
Akbaruddin has created lot of uproar with his sudden but not-so-uncommon speech that he gave to his own community constituents before he left for London.
I have combed through internet and it seems that Indian media is announcing that Akbaruddin will be arrested by the British Police or suggesting that even Interpol would just do the same.
I would like to inform you that nothing of this sort is ever going to happen as Akbaruddin hasn't committed a crime in the eyes of the International community and the legal system in the UK on such issues is very liberal. Out here they are aware that Indian legal system is discriminatory and Muslims are persecuted most of the time.
In 1997 a film music director, Nadeem Saifi (Nadeem Shravan), while on vacation in London, was named as a suspect in the murder of his Gulshan Kumar (T-Series). Indian police issued arrest warrants and look out notice for him. He was accused to have paid a hitman for carrying out this task in the murder and the Indian government revoked his passport and asked UK government to extradite him. The House of Lords upheld the London High Court's decision against the extradition in the murder case, and turned down the Indian government's plea for review of the decision. Later London court tried this case (for a murder committed in India, by an Indian of an Indian) and found Nadeem innocent. It was later confirmed by the House Of Lords, that Nadeem Saifi was not only declared innocent, he was also a victim of conspiracy falsely involved in a serious charge of conspiring to kill Gulshan Kumar.
Whipped and embarrassed Indian justice system, in 2002, also acquitted Nadeem of any involvement in the Gulshan Kumar murder case. The judge said there was inadequate evidence to prove the charges.
Western governments always takes a cautionary approach towards Indian justice system as they have a low opinion about its politics and judges who react purely for personal interest and keeping with the mood of the people. Artist Hussein was chased out of India for his drawings and this was framed as a blotch on Indian judiciary.
Akbaruddin has not committed any crime as yet and is wanted only for questioning - this should be the official front of the Indian law system but it is functioning in an undemocratic way by declaring him as a fugitive.
Unofficialy there are 25 percent muslims in andhra pradsh,chances are if ap govt tries even to put him behind bar for even a day whole andhra will burn,he is not like pravin togadia,raj thakre,or bal thakre,he takes hindus head on ,ap govt if arrests him ,all d muslim votes wil shift to jagan mohan reddys aka ysr cngress,and cngress will face d music in next election,i really wonder if there is a single mla in india who is as goodluking,articulate and educated,i wonder how ppl dont knw him at national stage .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>I could be right in my description of him, have you ever thought of that?
And if not ?
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Voice of India wrote:
Akbaruddin has created lot of uproar with his sudden but not-so-uncommon speech that he gave to his own community constituents before he left for London.
I have combed through internet and it seems that Indian media is announcing that Akbaruddin will be arrested by the British Police or suggesting that even Interpol would just do the same.
I would like to inform you that nothing of this sort is ever going to happen as Akbaruddin hasn't committed a crime in the eyes of the International community and the legal system in the UK on such issues is very liberal. Out here they are aware that Indian legal system is discriminatory and Muslims are persecuted most of the time.
In 1997 a film music director, Nadeem Saifi (Nadeem Shravan), while on vacation in London, was named as a suspect in the murder of his Gulshan Kumar (T-Series). Indian police issued arrest warrants and look out notice for him. He was accused to have paid a hitman for carrying out this task in the murder and the Indian government revoked his passport and asked UK government to extradite him. The House of Lords upheld the London High Court's decision against the extradition in the murder case, and turned down the Indian government's plea for review of the decision. Later London court tried this case (for a murder committed in India, by an Indian of an Indian) and found Nadeem innocent. It was later confirmed by the House Of Lords, that Nadeem Saifi was not only declared innocent, he was also a victim of conspiracy falsely involved in a serious charge of conspiring to kill Gulshan Kumar.
Whipped and embarrassed Indian justice system, in 2002, also acquitted Nadeem of any involvement in the Gulshan Kumar murder case. The judge said there was inadequate evidence to prove the charges.
Western governments always takes a cautionary approach towards Indian justice system as they have a low opinion about its politics and judges who react purely for personal interest and keeping with the mood of the people. Artist Hussein was chased out of India for his drawings and this was framed as a blotch on Indian judiciary.
Akbaruddin has not committed any crime as yet and is wanted only for questioning - this should be the official front of the Indian law system but it is functioning in an undemocratic way by declaring him as a fugitive.
You told us that you were not a muslim. However, a muslim Human right activist lady was one of the first to point to Akbaruddin's post as breaching Indian laws against blatant incitement.
Observer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Voice of India wrote:
That Muslim coward ran to London covering his butt after his speech? Bravo! You were bragging about Akbaruddin balls at making his speech so openly. Heh heh heh. ROFL!!!!
Observer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Zaheer wrote:
<quoted text>
Unofficialy there are 25 percent muslims in andhra pradsh,chances are if ap govt tries even to put him behind bar for even a day whole andhra will burn,he is not like pravin togadia,raj thakre,or bal thakre,he takes hindus head on ,ap govt if arrests him ,all d muslim votes wil shift to jagan mohan reddys aka ysr cngress,and cngress will face d music in next election,i really wonder if there is a single mla in india who is as goodluking,articulate and educated,i wonder how ppl dont knw him at national stage .
25% Muslims vs 75% Non-Muslims? 1:3 ratio. Do the math dumbass.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a thought from somewhere,have you ever wondered where it came from especially when problem solving ?
...Ahhh.....I get (besides our conscience)...We can ask God to help us , find solutions to our problems ....Thanks mate ..

The 911 martyrs ...did not know "for" certainty ,whether or not ,they were under suspicion .....How could they ...???

They did spend a few hours in a nudie bar ...drinking beers and looking at titties , was this to appear as secular Muslims ....(I assume they were fervent )...or did they want one last "blast" before they died ..???

this is what "Dragnet52" meant by a "smokescreen" ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is not the right word of those who view people from only faith based angle. Hatred is spread by both, some hindus and some muslims. Even by some others like jews and christians.
Where do you want to go in future? In modern world of democracy, religion should not have any say in the constitution of laws of a nation. Do you agree? Think!
...What are you saying "exactly"...???

Religion has "no" place in Government ..!!

or

God has "no" place in Government ..!!
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Harminder da bund har vaqt jalde ah kyo?
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Voice of India wrote:
Hello madarchod, bhonsdike, voice of gandu muslims aka IMI 2000 ! Bahan ke lund, whenever some chutiya muslims like you face problems in their country they fly away to London.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us that you were not a muslim. However, a muslim Human right activist lady was one of the first to point to Akbaruddin's post as breaching Indian laws against blatant incitement.
Sir, Akbaruddin made that inflammatory speech and departed for London after few days. What was so difficult to understand about his angry speech? His nasal voice kept harping on injustices on Muslims and crooked Indian justice system. He did remain within framework of the democracy - right of speech. I heard an IPS officer say that some legal expert has been working on his speech to find where exactly the law has been violated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If the Indian justice system thinks that a crime had been committed then they should have stopped Akbaruddin from leaving Hyderabad. He did leave on a commercial jetliner passing the immigration control and for his medical treatment.

If he is to be arrested then he has to be booked first. He has not been charged and there has been a talk of him being a criminal.

You live in London too and know that such a functioning of law and order is nothing but a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Islam Forum right now

Search the Islam Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Shamma 200,105
Muslims hate Aisha wife of Muhammad 30 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 38
Is it true that the Quran is the exact words of... 43 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
Worldwide burning of korans 47 min Old Pom 55
Obama's Muslim Founding Fathers 48 min Bob Rooney 11
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 50 min Whack an IMPOSTOR 357,364
Why do muslims object to halal labels? 51 min Old Pom 2
Children taught christians are liars. 56 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 100
•••
•••