No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34753 Jan 5, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
9 or 10 maximum.
Dak original, Dak Original fake, Dragnet52, imi2000, number four, voice of india, MUQ, neville Thompson
Rest are clones.
Number four - pay attention and get smart.
I appreciate your insight and knowledge ...

But, I've been out of elementary school for at least two decades ......."lMl2000".... "Dragnet52"......I'm "not" going to pick sides ...

Las Vegas, NV

#34754 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
I misspoke ...In a pitched battle of course Indian could penetrate the 180 miles (sorry ,I don't do metric !) and, burn Karachi .....but, it is "not" 1971 anymore ....and , the cost would be heavy ...

I don't know if you are old enough to remember the "Soviet Union"..??..I once heard a prediction that a war betwixt N.A.T.O forces (U.S.A and Western Europe defense pact )...and the Soviets ,would last approximately "2 weeks" .

before "both" side would sue for peace ..the losses and destruction wrought ...would be "so" tremendous ..neither side would benefit from continuing ..

This is what I suspect would be the outcome of a Indo/Pak War ..and , besides the real threat is China ..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#34755 Jan 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I misspoke ...In a pitched battle of course Indian could penetrate the 180 miles (sorry ,I don't do metric !) and, burn Karachi .....but, it is "not" 1971 anymore ....and , the cost would be heavy ...
Hello,
India need not get to Karachi overland ..... in the wars till 1971, Indian Navy always blocked off Karachi and destroyed it by bombing from its gunships ..... in any future war, India would do so again, Paki nukes notwithstanding!

Las Vegas, NV

#34756 Jan 5, 2013
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
India need not get to Karachi overland ..... in the wars till 1971, Indian Navy always blocked off Karachi and destroyed it by bombing from its gunships ..... in any future war, India would do so again, Paki nukes notwithstanding!
Why do you have to scuttle my argument ....with your facts..???

I am a little unfamiliar with Sub-Continent geography ...you are correct Karachi is a port city ...a naval blockage and an accompanying bombardment ...will do the job , nicely ..

When opposing Pakistani nukes ...be forewarned .."just a little bit will do you .."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34757 Jan 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your insight and knowledge ...
But, I've been out of elementary school for at least two decades ......."lMl2000".... "Dragnet52"......I'm "not" going to pick sides ...
Hey, Number 4.

Is 'lMl2000' and 'Dragnet52' the same person, pretending to be two different people?
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34759 Jan 5, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
M o t h e r f c u k e r Dragnet52 in c l o n e mode !
madarchod IMI, I know that it is you posting under a different name. Voice of India is also your clone.

One thing is very clear that Dragnet52 fucked you very hard. That is why you see Dragnet in everyone. Ha ha ha Dragnet has a class. He is not a cheap guy like you.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34760 Jan 5, 2013
Zaheer wrote:
<quoted text>
600 million hindus slaughtered in last 800 years in india ,any comment?
yea what i listed is just the beginning

it will soon be 1 billion muslims fried by chemical and nuclear weapons

))

heh heh heh
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34762 Jan 5, 2013
the new year is a danger to peaceful islam , therefore:

Muslims Burn About 1,200 cars on New Year’s Eve in France

Around 1,200 cars were burned by rioting inbred Muslims on the New Year’s Eve in France, where the mass burning cars in the national holidays are kind of tradition among inbred Muslim residents of the disadvantaged suburbs of filthy muslim inbred immigrants.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34763 Jan 5, 2013
there is no way out

muslims are full of hate and resentment towards anything and anybody non muslim

muslims HAVE to be slaughtered en masse

its impossible that islam and muslims evolve , change or reorient themselves

muslims will continue to remain the useless hatefilled degenerated inbreds as they are and as they have been for the last 1400 years

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#34767 Jan 5, 2013
Here comes Chaddi with Nadeem sympathy fever.

Who was Nadeem.?? Nadeem was nobody before Gulshan gave him shelter. He used make songs for z-grade movies in Bhojpuri. Under Gulshan he made a bit name and fame. But then Kattugiri walked in his head….like Chaddi he thought ….Muslims are ruling Music world also (delusion of Muslims…..Muslim rules)….so lurdkaO kafir Gulshan kou. He Got Gulshan killed …and fled to UK under umbrella of biggest thief of Indian assets (think of Koh-i-noor ….to start with). Isn’t it a fact that all Kattu criminals take shelter there ? Look at Mush Mia !

In India he could not be proved guilty as-

27 June 2001 : Keki Balsara, key to the prosecution's case against Nadeem, is found dead in the washroom of the city police headquarters

8 January 2002 : Approver Mohammed Ali Shaikh refuses to identify the alleged killers in court. he says he did not know Nadeem. He is declared hostile, and pardon granted to him is withdrawn
Total Kattu Gaandoogardi………..

Anyway he is under punishment in a way…….back to square one with a difference – singing Bhojpuri songs in Piccadilly Square…..never to be in India again !

Now what about Akabarudin ? Fled to UK …as usual any Kattu criminal of this continent does ! That too with tail between legs and …..Gaand utha kaar bhaga without single police taking a single shot !

Indian system has phardo these criminals gaand …in peaceful way……..don’t you see Miadad cancelled his visit tomorrow ? And see UK ….skinhead bolo ya muggers…..kick and insult these guys day and night ………and in a way getting punished by sheltering them !

Akbarruddin gaya rey bhai………..tel laga ke bhund maraney …..on footsteps of Blind Mulla from Egypt…..Nadeen from India ……..or Chaddi from JJ colony , Delhi !
Voice of India wrote:
Dear friends and angry posters,
Akbaruddin has created lot of uproar with his sudden but not-so-uncommon speech that he gave to his own community constituents before he left for London.
Akbaruddin has not committed any crime as yet and is wanted only for questioning - this should be the official front of the Indian law system but it is functioning in an undemocratic way by declaring him as a fugitive.
Dragnet53

Springfield, NJ

#34768 Jan 5, 2013
Sally come on in
Sally shut the door
Come on the bed
Or I'll fck you on the floor
Ya Mustafa Ya Mustafa
Ya Mustafa Ya Mustafa .....

Oh! Saaalleeeeeee !!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34769 Jan 5, 2013
imi2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
M o t h e r f c u k e r Dragnet52 in c l o n e mode !
You are alone here, rag picker. The writing styles of all these posters are different, while you and your clones all sound alike. And lastly I have nothing to do with your mother, so excuse me that line.

Location hidden

#34770 Jan 5, 2013
SaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Did you ever meet Jeetendra ever before that you were tracking his progress as to how was he faring in cornering imi? If you are so desperate to speak your heart with imi then why did you issue him this post
<quoted text>
It is your post 34106 from 29 December.
After issuing this post you shelved Chuttard Singh, Deedat, Tony, Ooltah Chashmah and issued new names like Jeetendra, Aryan, Observer, JohnVoxx, Maulana Saheb ! It is really hilarious to see how you spend time and energy in confusing the guys who are already friendly to you like number four. Poor guy literally has an impression that everyone is against imi2000 !!!!!!! hahaha ! Like your politicians make jackasses out of your citizens you do here the same to your netizens.
Every post of yours that has been issued today shows how burned up you are on the posts imi is issuing and if you follow the contents of your own post above, it is imi who is sticking to his goal while you have just become a pawn in his play. What happened to your bashing Islam plan? Looks like you are issuing a new clone and spending time in befriending him and then saying what you have to say to imi direct?
Ma ke laudde, chakke ki tarah behave matt kar ...ja ke lund choom le boss ka aur ban ja uska catamite. Ganduwe Hindu, gaand mein tatti nahin aur chala hei haagne? Ek laat paddgi tere mooh pe aur toot jayenge nicotine walle daant tere, badsoorat insaan !
Rag picker, I know that you don't have the education to talk politely, but is it not proper that before you talk with people like me you should have first combed your unkempt lice infested hair, straightened your shabby torn clothes, cleaned your runny nose and wiped the grease from your face??

Imi2000 has now been reduced to making victory claims to anyone who cares to lend him a ear. None of his posts are complete without a mention of me. He is alone with his clones. I first used to wonder why he used to accuse me of cloning without any provocation from my side. Now I understood that it was his way of ensuring a neat cover up for his filthy shenanigans.

So rag picker, next time when you want to talk with me ensure that you groom yourself properly, so that you can stand at a distance of hundred yards from me.
Sher e Panjab

Preston, Australia

#34771 Jan 5, 2013
Chaddi chor kithhe gay ?

Location hidden

#34772 Jan 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate your insight and knowledge ...
It's an insight and knowledge coming from first hand experience. How can he be so sure, if not for the fact that he himself is the creator of all these clones?

Just pay attention when he says nine or ten. He still is not sure whether to count himself to make the number as ten.

Location hidden

#34773 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo! The Dragnet card again? ROFL!
Pipe down sweetie.
This so called liberal hindu claims to be a globe trotter with an international perspective, yet his articles are india centric. He is mired in the wretched conditions of his country which makes him write so passionately about the problems he is facing. A globe trotter with an international perspective will have a positive, rosy outlook towards life. This chap is full of anger and resentment against how he has been treated in his country.
Chaddi

Mumbai, India

#34774 Jan 5, 2013
Paaji meri apni chaddi chori hou gai...isliey nanga cybercafe mein table kE niche chhup kaar baitha hua hoon.....!
Sher e Panjab wrote:
Chaddi chor kithhe gay ?
Aryan

Ashburn, VA

#34775 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you are the filthy Muslim troll "Aryan" atheist Hindu but entire family is Arya Samajis with no Hindus in your entire family, with no occupation, no accomplishments, no future, prospects or economic standing wella watchman of this forum?
I believe that all religions have been created by humans. But I am not an atheist. I am a Hindu. I like the philosophy of Sanatan Dharma.

Though I don't think that all Muslims are bad, yet I don't like Islam. Islam has produced the maximum number of terrosists. And Jihad is nothing but terrorism. One thing that I like about Sanatan Dharma is that it is an open religion. Hinduism is not a rigid like Islam.
Aryan

Ashburn, VA

#34776 Jan 5, 2013
I am not a clone of Dragnet or anyone else. I have my own views. My style of writing is different from others.
Ooltah Chashmah

Ashburn, VA

#34777 Jan 6, 2013
O-O_/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 min Faith Michigan 503,536
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Qatari 256,009
Why are there so disproportionately many retard... 22 min Texan is schizoph... 8
Major ISIS Stronghold In Libya Falls. 55 min Chikku 12
Women in Islam & the West. 58 min Chikku 6
News How Muhammad Ali transformed the image of Islam (Jun '16) 1 hr Chikku 35
News The Challenges Trump Will Face In Confronting R... 1 hr Pigs fk zushannah... 5
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 7 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 59
More from around the web