No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34727 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a thought from somewhere,have you ever wondered where it came from especially when problem solving ?
...Ahhh.....I get (besides our conscience)...We can ask God to help us , find solutions to our problems ....Thanks mate ..

The 911 martyrs ...did not know "for" certainty ,whether or not ,they were under suspicion .....How could they ...???

They did spend a few hours in a nudie bar ...drinking beers and looking at titties , was this to appear as secular Muslims ....(I assume they were fervent )...or did they want one last "blast" before they died ..???

this is what "Dragnet52" meant by a "smokescreen" ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#34728 Jan 5, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is not the right word of those who view people from only faith based angle. Hatred is spread by both, some hindus and some muslims. Even by some others like jews and christians.
Where do you want to go in future? In modern world of democracy, religion should not have any say in the constitution of laws of a nation. Do you agree? Think!
...What are you saying "exactly"...???

Religion has "no" place in Government ..!!

or

God has "no" place in Government ..!!
Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#34729 Jan 5, 2013
Harminder da bund har vaqt jalde ah kyo?
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34730 Jan 5, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
Dear friends and angry posters,
Akbaruddin has created lot of uproar with his sudden but not-so-uncommon speech that he gave to his own community constituents before he left for London.
I have combed through internet and it seems that Indian media is announcing that Akbaruddin will be arrested by the British Police or suggesting that even Interpol would just do the same.
I would like to inform you that nothing of this sort is ever going to happen as Akbaruddin hasn't committed a crime in the eyes of the International community and the legal system in the UK on such issues is very liberal. Out here they are aware that Indian legal system is discriminatory and Muslims are persecuted most of the time.
In 1997 a film music director, Nadeem Saifi (Nadeem Shravan), while on vacation in London, was named as a suspect in the murder of his Gulshan Kumar (T-Series). Indian police issued arrest warrants and look out notice for him. He was accused to have paid a hitman for carrying out this task in the murder and the Indian government revoked his passport and asked UK government to extradite him. The House of Lords upheld the London High Court's decision against the extradition in the murder case, and turned down the Indian government's plea for review of the decision. Later London court tried this case (for a murder committed in India, by an Indian of an Indian) and found Nadeem innocent. It was later confirmed by the House Of Lords, that Nadeem Saifi was not only declared innocent, he was also a victim of conspiracy falsely involved in a serious charge of conspiring to kill Gulshan Kumar.
Whipped and embarrassed Indian justice system, in 2002, also acquitted Nadeem of any involvement in the Gulshan Kumar murder case. The judge said there was inadequate evidence to prove the charges.
Western governments always takes a cautionary approach towards Indian justice system as they have a low opinion about its politics and judges who react purely for personal interest and keeping with the mood of the people. Artist Hussein was chased out of India for his drawings and this was framed as a blotch on Indian judiciary.
Akbaruddin has not committed any crime as yet and is wanted only for questioning - this should be the official front of the Indian law system but it is functioning in an undemocratic way by declaring him as a fugitive.
Hello madarchod, bhonsdike, voice of gandu muslims aka IMI 2000 ! Bahan ke lund, whenever some chutiya muslims like you face problems in their country they fly away to London.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34731 Jan 5, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us that you were not a muslim. However, a muslim Human right activist lady was one of the first to point to Akbaruddin's post as breaching Indian laws against blatant incitement.
Sir, Akbaruddin made that inflammatory speech and departed for London after few days. What was so difficult to understand about his angry speech? His nasal voice kept harping on injustices on Muslims and crooked Indian justice system. He did remain within framework of the democracy - right of speech. I heard an IPS officer say that some legal expert has been working on his speech to find where exactly the law has been violated.

If the Indian justice system thinks that a crime had been committed then they should have stopped Akbaruddin from leaving Hyderabad. He did leave on a commercial jetliner passing the immigration control and for his medical treatment.

If he is to be arrested then he has to be booked first. He has not been charged and there has been a talk of him being a criminal.

You live in London too and know that such a functioning of law and order is nothing but a joke.

“NEWS ANALYSIS”

Since: Aug 12

London, UK

#34732 Jan 5, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello madarchod, bhonsdike, voice of gandu muslims aka IMI 2000 ! Bahan ke lund, whenever some chutiya muslims like you face problems in their country they fly away to London.
Stop using profanities and say whatever you want to without them. You fail to understand that it is a mockery of your justice system as Akbaruddin gave that speech on December 24th and until today your police has not been able to book him. You guys are being swayed in your emotions that are as extreme as Shariya of Islam and then you have the audacity to criticize Islam when you are doing exactly the same what you don't like or want? Akbaruddin is a citizen of India and has not committed a crime as yet and he is an elected public official like Modi. He is free until he is proven guilty. I am speaking for the constitution of India and that has to be upheld no matter how upset you and your fellow shanty dwellers are.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34733 Jan 5, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
And if not ?
And if yes?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34734 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That inbred Muslim fool is a miserable failure in whatever he tries to do in life and he knows it.
Just like he is a miserable
failure in trying to convince everyone that he is a liberal hindu, though I don't see this in a negative light because he always makes me laugh whenever he says this.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#34735 Jan 5, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was a Muslim, like Muq, I would have claimed this knighthood with pride as it is who have carved India and given culture to Indians. They are clearly the race who have given the language, class to the Indian society.
Yes , this self-declared Jeffry Chaucer is not a Muslim , he is an Anglo-Muslim breed only .

And about which culture , this person is talking ?
About that culture which showed the richness of thoughts to give " VEDAS ,UPNISHADAS , TRIPITIKAS , GURU GRANTH SAHIB " like religious/philosophical scriptures to humanity or about that culture which gave a collection of illogical and nonscientific thoughts in the form of so called 'QUARAN ' which closed the door for all new thoughts ?
Is this person talking about that culture which gave the BUDHHA , MAHAVEERA , Gandhi like messenger of mercy and nonviolence or about that culture which gave a pedophile and bloodthirsty messenger ?
Is this person talking about that culture which created first and last CRIME AND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FREE STATE IN RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY or about that culture which blown the wind of loot and plunder first time in human history on the name of religion ?
Is this person talking about the SANSKRIT , PAALI ,PRAKRUT , PAISHACHI , HINDI like languages which have enriched not only the Indian civilization but human civilization also by their literary contribution or about Arabian language which gave quaran and hadit like literature which did the work only to divide the humanity .

ABOUT WHICH CULTURE , THIS ' GALA LANGOT DHARAK ' NARCISSISTIC PERSON IS TALKING ?
Aryan

Ashburn, VA

#34736 Jan 5, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is not the right word of those who view people from only faith based angle. Hatred is spread by both, some hindus and some muslims. Even by some others like jews and christians.
Where do you want to go in future? In modern world of democracy, religion should not have any say in the constitution of laws of a nation. Do you agree? Think!
Now these so called secularists and anti Modi brigade (IMI etc) is supporting an extremist like Akbaruddhin. These same people will start talking about secularism when any Hindu would target their religion. For them all the evils are in the Hinduism and India only. They can't see the evils of Islam which is spreading hatred everywhere in the world. It is for everyone to see that most of the terrorists are Muslims. And the philosophy of jihad is responsible for that.

There are some evils in all the religions. I agree with you that all the religions have been created by humans. I don't like Islam because unlike Hinduism it has closed all the doors for improvement. But our upnishad says 'aa no bhadra kartavo yantu visvatah'(let the good thing come from all sides of the world.
CharlieDarwin

London, UK

#34738 Jan 5, 2013
sameer wrote:
MQM Leader Altaf is kafir, he should be hanged till death, he tries to equate islam with other religion. He says that every religion is same, and does not teach violence but tolerance. He should be killed. he is kafir. he appeals to protect all religious places including churches, temples, gurudwara etc. No religion can be compared with Islam, islam is the only true religion, all other religions are false, so the question of protection to other religious place not even arise. Islam is the only religion who teaches tolerance. If anybody talks anything about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he or she should be killed at the spot. Nobody has any right to talk agains Islam, because Islam teaches Non-Violence.
allah-hu-Akbar
HILARIOUS!! Kill the non believer, Islam teaches non-violence!!
Islamic logic, fabulous.
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#34739 Jan 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...What are you saying "exactly"...???
Religion has "no" place in Government ..!!
or
God has "no" place in Government ..!!
Religion has no place in governance for sure. Elected governments than should rule with good morality and the best interest of its citizens in the short and long (where citizens of other nations come into the frame of thinking) run. Governments should not "do GOD" and leave belief in GOD to the individuals.
Dak-original

Middlesbrough, UK

#34740 Jan 5, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, Akbaruddin made that inflammatory speech and departed for London after few days. What was so difficult to understand about his angry speech? His nasal voice kept harping on injustices on Muslims and crooked Indian justice system. He did remain within framework of the democracy - right of speech. I heard an IPS officer say that some legal expert has been working on his speech to find where exactly the law has been violated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eGYk_2IWvrcXX
If the Indian justice system thinks that a crime had been committed then they should have stopped Akbaruddin from leaving Hyderabad. He did leave on a commercial jetliner passing the immigration control and for his medical treatment.
If he is to be arrested then he has to be booked first. He has not been charged and there has been a talk of him being a criminal.
You live in London too and know that such a functioning of law and order is nothing but a joke.
By the time complaints were lodged, the culprit was gone. Often, Indian government is the last one to take action about speeches and then they move when complaints are received or the media has its teeth on the issue.

Since: Nov 10

United States

#34741 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does inflammatory speech meant to disrupt communal harmony fall under free speech? That filthy Muslim's speech was meant to incite. Once he realized that, he scooted out of the country under the pretext of a medical condition! Freedom of speech has boundaries. Rahul is concerned about the meteoric rise of Modi and is sing every tactic to bring Modi down including hiring paid pimps like Akbaruddin. If this mofo Akbaruddin had any balls, he would have made the speech in Gujarat and we would have witnessed a lynching. Western democracies like US have laws and punishments for these types of offenses. Free speech does not condone intent to incite. Sitting in a Delhi kholi does not give you that knowledge.
M o t h e r f c u k e r Dragnet52 in c l o n e mode !

United States

#34742 Jan 5, 2013
Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now these so called secularists and anti Modi brigade (IMI etc) is supporting an extremist like Akbaruddhin. These same people will start talking about secularism when any Hindu would target their religion. For them all the evils are in the Hinduism and India only. They can't see the evils of Islam which is spreading hatred everywhere in the world. It is for everyone to see that most of the terrorists are Muslims. And the philosophy of jihad is responsible for that.
There are some evils in all the religions. I agree with you that all the religions have been created by humans. I don't like Islam because unlike Hinduism it has closed all the doors for improvement. But our upnishad says 'aa no bhadra kartavo yantu visvatah'(let the good thing come from all sides of the world.

United States

#34743 Jan 5, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

#34744 Jan 5, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally cornered this net ruffian. This ruffian is a braggart who never tires of praising himself to the skies. He is a unique poster in that sense, because you will never see other posters praising themselves. This braggart has exhausted all the arrows in his quiver, which in any case was limited, and now he has been reduced to a stand up comedian performing before an empty hall. This is what he meant by "last man standing."
His posts are so jaded that no one even contests his victory claims. Posters are simply unmoved by his ego tantrums, just like any sane person would be when they see a lunatic. What is the use of snatching crumbs of food from the mouth of a hungry dog?
He nurses deep grievance against indians, which is not surprising considering the fact that muslims are at the lowest strata of development in india. Life has been very harsh on him in terms of education, upbringing, material affluence. So he will extract his imaginary pound of flesh in this forum.
LMAO! Did you ever meet Jeetendra ever before that you were tracking his progress as to how was he faring in cornering imi? If you are so desperate to speak your heart with imi then why did you issue him this post
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we can start afresh. I will stick to islam related topics, while you stick to india centric topics. When discussing these topics, we will steer clear off each other. As for the other IDs, stop interacting with them, till the time you are sure that they are much more worthwhile than just being sleazy IDs.
You have no reasons to pick on me, other than me making some adverse remarks against islam. It was you who first dragged me into this slanging match. If you don't find my posts interesting enough, then stop commenting on my posts or dragging my name.
It is your post 34106 from 29 December.

After issuing this post you shelved Chuttard Singh, Deedat, Tony, Ooltah Chashmah and issued new names like Jeetendra, Aryan, Observer, JohnVoxx, Maulana Saheb ! It is really hilarious to see how you spend time and energy in confusing the guys who are already friendly to you like number four. Poor guy literally has an impression that everyone is against imi2000 !!!!!!! hahaha ! Like your politicians make jackasses out of your citizens you do here the same to your netizens.

Every post of yours that has been issued today shows how burned up you are on the posts imi is issuing and if you follow the contents of your own post above, it is imi who is sticking to his goal while you have just become a pawn in his play. What happened to your bashing Islam plan? Looks like you are issuing a new clone and spending time in befriending him and then saying what you have to say to imi direct?

Ma ke laudde, chakke ki tarah behave matt kar ...ja ke lund choom le boss ka aur ban ja uska catamite. Ganduwe Hindu, gaand mein tatti nahin aur chala hei haagne? Ek laat paddgi tere mooh pe aur toot jayenge nicotine walle daant tere, badsoorat insaan !

United States

#34745 Jan 5, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you know the exact number of posters here and can you name them so that we can sort out doppelgangers? Really, this can help you also.
9 or 10 maximum.

Dak original, Dak Original fake, Dragnet52, imi2000, number four, voice of india, MUQ, neville Thompson

Rest are clones.

Number four - pay attention and get smart.

United States

#34751 Jan 5, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo! The Dragnet card again? ROFL!
Pipe down sweetie.
Dalit,,,,, mera aryan lund le le moo mein aur choos choos ke chuara bana de, lundchoos! ahahahaha !Aaj tere ko sone nahi diya rajachudai ne !
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#34752 Jan 5, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has no place in governance for sure. Elected governments than should rule with good morality and the best interest of its citizens in the short and long (where citizens of other nations come into the frame of thinking) run. Governments should not "do GOD" and leave belief in GOD to the individuals.
..Ahh.."Dak-Original " ..the enlightened ....."Do away with religion and its' oppressiveness and archaic beliefs ....enter a new age of scientism ,philosophy and liberation ..."

1)Many elected officials ,have faiths ...surely ,you are not suggesting "check your religions at the door !"...This is just another form of tyranny ..

2)Moral law is "from" sacred scripture ....How can we divorce the two ..???

3)"Long run thinking" ....is most difficult ,as the democratically elected ,are usually concerned only with the next election cycle ..
3a)If you wish to amend your statement of longer term thinking ..to that of the health of the planet and the health and welfare of children yet unborn ...I will agree.
But , the welfare of citizens of other nations ...How is this of any concern of ours ...I understand if they are in dire need .....but ,anything more ,they are fully capable of doing or not doing themselves ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 520,670
DY: this FORUM IS NOW DEFUNCT (Jul '15) 1 hr Unique_amazingly ... 90
Hey muslims 2 hr Unique_amazingly ... 3
Evil speech by Trump at UN 3 hr Trump destroying ... 18
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 27
Jose & Maria 3 hr J_a_n 6
News Headscarf issue in mug shot illuminates conflic... Tue Seatbelt Dongbutter 7
More from around the web