No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Zaheer

Ashburn, VA

#34659 Jan 4, 2013
John voxx wrote:
Excerpts from valiant akbaruddin speech on dec 24 -
Controversial speech in December
On December 24 2012, Owaisi
addressed a rally of twenty to twenty-
five thousand Muslims in the Nirmal
town of Adilabad district of Andhra
Pradesh. In his two-hour long speech,
Owaisi made several inflammatory,
disparaging and derogatory comments
against Hindus, Hindu deities, Rashtriya
Swayamsevak Sangh, Vishva Hindu
Parishad , Bharatiya Janata Party ,
Narendra Modi, India, and United
States of America.[4][5][6][7][8]
Owaisi made the statement that "the
population of your Hindustan (India) is
1 billion, while we Muslims are 250
million." He added that Muslims of
India would need only 15 minutes
without the police to show the Hindus
of India who is more powerful - the
Hindustan of 1 billion or the 250 million
Muslims".[4][5] The crowd responded
to this statement by shouting slogans
of "Allahu Akbar " and the leaders
present at the meeting supported
Owaisi.[6] Owaisi called the Hindus as
"impotent" and the Indian police as the
"impotent army". He said that not even
one crore impotent men can together
father one child. He said that these
people (Hindus) cannot face the
Muslims, and whenever the Muslims
start dominating the Hindus, the
impotent army (police) intervenes.[12]
[13]
Owaisi repeatedly called Ajmal Amir
Kasab , one of the Pakistani militants of
the 2008 Mumbai attacks , a "child", and
compared him to Narendra Modi . He
asked if Kasab was hanged then why is
Modi not hanged, and said that the
reason was only because Kasab was a
Pakistani and Modi is Indian. He said
that if the Muslims of India united like
the Muslims of Andhra Pradesh,
Narendra Modi would soon be
hanged.[6][7] Owaisi threatened that if
his words were not heard, "O India,
destruction and ruin will be your
fate".[6] He also dared Narendra Modi
to come to Hyderabad, threatening by
saying "we will show him then".[6]
Owaisi justified the Mumbai bombings
of 1993 by saying they were a reaction
to the demotion of Babri Masjid.[6] He
also questioned the punishment
handed out to the accused of the
bombings, naming Tiger Memon as one
of those punished even though Tiger
Memon is still at large.[6]
Owaisi made several derogatory
comments against Hindu deity Rama
and his mother Kaushalya.[6]
Questioning the birth and the
birthplace of Rama, Owaisi asked
"where all did Kaushalya go to give
birth to Rama and where all did Rama
take birth".[6] Owaisi also mocked
Hindu panentheism saying Hindus have
many gods and goddesses, and every
eight days, new gods keep coming
up.[4][14] In a reference to the
Bhagyalakshmi temple, he said, "We
knew about Lakshmi, but who is
Bhagyalakshmi, we are not aware." [4]
Owaisi compared the state of Muslims
of India to the state of Muslims of the
world and blamed India and America
for the same.[6] Owaisi said that the
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, the
Vishva Hindu Parishad, and the
Bharatiya Janata Party were poisonous
snakes, and to "crush their heads" a
stick is enough.[6]
After the speech, Owaisi left for
London citing "medical treatment" as
the reason.[6] NDTV reported on
January 3 that Owaisi was getting
treated for intestinal injuries he
sustained when he was attacked over a
land dispute in 2009.[15]
Dil khush kar dia owaisi ne
The charged speech of this most handsome and articulate indian mla can be found here,whatever he told is just plain truth,nothing like hate speech

www.youtube.com/watch...
Dabang

Ashburn, VA

#34660 Jan 4, 2013
John voxx wrote:
Excerpts from valiant akbaruddin speech on dec 24 -
Controversial speech in December
On December 24 2012, Owaisi
addressed a rally of twenty to twenty-
five thousand Muslims in the Nirmal
town of Adilabad district of Andhra
Pradesh. In his two-hour long speech,
Owaisi made several inflammatory,
disparaging and derogatory comments
against Hindus, Hindu deities, Rashtriya
Swayamsevak Sangh, Vishva Hindu
Parishad , Bharatiya Janata Party ,
Narendra Modi, India, and United
States of America.[4][5][6][7][8]
Owaisi made the statement that "the
population of your Hindustan (India) is
1 billion, while we Muslims are 250
million." He added that Muslims of
India would need only 15 minutes
without the police to show the Hindus
of India who is more powerful - the
Hindustan of 1 billion or the 250 million
Muslims".[4][5] The crowd responded
to this statement by shouting slogans
of "Allahu Akbar " and the leaders
present at the meeting supported
Owaisi.[6] Owaisi called the Hindus as
"impotent" and the Indian police as the
"impotent army". He said that not even
one crore impotent men can together
father one child. He said that these
people (Hindus) cannot face the
Muslims, and whenever the Muslims
start dominating the Hindus, the
impotent army (police) intervenes.[12]
[13]
Owaisi repeatedly called Ajmal Amir
Kasab , one of the Pakistani militants of
the 2008 Mumbai attacks , a "child", and
compared him to Narendra Modi . He
asked if Kasab was hanged then why is
Modi not hanged, and said that the
reason was only because Kasab was a
Pakistani and Modi is Indian. He said
that if the Muslims of India united like
the Muslims of Andhra Pradesh,
Narendra Modi would soon be
hanged.[6][7] Owaisi threatened that if
his words were not heard, "O India,
destruction and ruin will be your
fate".[6] He also dared Narendra Modi
to come to Hyderabad, threatening by
saying "we will show him then".[6]
Owaisi justified the Mumbai bombings
of 1993 by saying they were a reaction
to the demotion of Babri Masjid.[6] He
also questioned the punishment
handed out to the accused of the
bombings, naming Tiger Memon as one
of those punished even though Tiger
Memon is still at large.[6]
Owaisi made several derogatory
comments against Hindu deity Rama
and his mother Kaushalya.[6]
Questioning the birth and the
birthplace of Rama, Owaisi asked
"where all did Kaushalya go to give
birth to Rama and where all did Rama
take birth".[6] Owaisi also mocked
Hindu panentheism saying Hindus have
many gods and goddesses, and every
eight days, new gods keep coming
up.[4][14] In a reference to the
Bhagyalakshmi temple, he said, "We
knew about Lakshmi, but who is
Bhagyalakshmi, we are not aware." [4]
Owaisi compared the state of Muslims
of India to the state of Muslims of the
world and blamed India and America
for the same.[6] Owaisi said that the
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, the
Vishva Hindu Parishad, and the
Bharatiya Janata Party were poisonous
snakes, and to "crush their heads" a
stick is enough.[6]
After the speech, Owaisi left for
London citing "medical treatment" as
the reason.[6] NDTV reported on
January 3 that Owaisi was getting
treated for intestinal injuries he
sustained when he was attacked over a
land dispute in 2009.[15]
Dil khush kar dia owaisi ne
madarchod tum jaise gandu musalmano ki wajah se hi tumhare kaum ki halat kutto wali ho gayi hai bhonsdike. Tere lodu owaisi ki gand me kitna dam hai ye sab ko pata hai. Din me sapne dekhna band kar de. Tumhare kitne hi purkhe mar ke chale gaye hinduo ko mitane ka khwab dekhte hue. Narendra Modi ka kya ukhad liya tumne bahan ke lund? Kasmir me tumhare gandu mujahidin kutto ki maut mar rahe hai. America aur Israel roj tumhare bhaiyo ki gand tod rahe hai pahle unse to nipat le. Sari duniya tumlogo par thuk rahi hai chutiye.
Nippon Express

Tokyo, Japan

#34661 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
never ever said that
as i said "dont put words in my mouth"
again…stop cross examining
and tell us ur muslim inbred name
walking across familiar terrian is not bravery or with kambal
it appears u have naver jumped over a wall..what weakness do u suffer from? HIV or AIDS?
havnt mentioned any such "positions"(LDC etc) in my posts.there are no charpais there.Its not the secretariat of islamic republic of the inbreds of pakistan.It is India
madarchod tum jaise gandu Hinduon ki wajah se hi tumhare kaum ki halat kutto wali ho gayi hai bhonsdike. Tere lodu Modi ki gand me kitna dam hai ye sab ko pata hai. Din me sapne dekhna band kar de. Tumhare kitne hi purkhe mar ke chale gaye Musalmano ko mitane ka khwab dekhte hue. Oweis ka kya ukhad liya tumne bahan ke lund? Kasmir me tumhare gandu Army kutto ki maut mar rahee hai. America aur Israel roj tumhare ko chutiya bana ke paise loot rahe hein aur tod rahe hai teri gaand tow pahle unse to nipat le. Sari non-hindu Indians tumlogo par thuk rahi hai chutiye.
Anonymous

United States

#34662 Jan 4, 2013
Ex- Pakistani wrote:
That is very true SAMEER whoever you are. Yes you are right no religion can be compared with Islam. Because Islam is the most disgusting religion in the world. What a joke you said, Islam teaches Non-Violence. It appeares you are also one of them. Bastard you need to move to Pakistan what the hell you are doing in Bombay. Go live with your low life terrorists jihadi brothers. You may as in thel.
teri behen ko chodu tu rehta kaha hai . tere ko tere ghar a k chodu ga ex_paki
Anonymous

United States

#34663 Jan 4, 2013
GooGooJoob wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....Holy in urdu with english translation. Ah yes, Holy: Beheadings, Slavery, Rape, Underage girls, Polygamy, Terrorism, Jihad, Stoning, Whipping, Oppression, War. Yeah Pakistan's a holy place.
kaash k tum karachi pakistan mai hote to tumhari maa ko chod deta .kaash
Anonymous

United States

#34664 Jan 4, 2013
tum sub ki maa ko chod deta mai agar tum pakistan karachi mai hote . qasam se ek bar a jao
Anonymous

United States

#34665 Jan 4, 2013
randi ki nasal wo waqt bhool gaye jab muslims nai 1000 year tak tumhari gaand phar k rakhi thi.haraami
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34666 Jan 4, 2013
Nippon Express wrote:
<quoted text>
madarchod tum jaise gandu Hinduon ki wajah se hi tumhare kaum ki halat kutto wali ho gayi hai bhonsdike. Tere lodu Modi ki gand me kitna dam hai ye sab ko pata hai. Din me sapne dekhna band kar de. Tumhare kitne hi purkhe mar ke chale gaye Musalmano ko mitane ka khwab dekhte hue. Oweis ka kya ukhad liya tumne bahan ke lund? Kasmir me tumhare gandu Army kutto ki maut mar rahee hai. America aur Israel roj tumhare ko chutiya bana ke paise loot rahe hein aur tod rahe hai teri gaand tow pahle unse to nipat le. Sari non-hindu Indians tumlogo par thuk rahi hai chutiye.
muslim inbred

kashmir mein hum muslim kutton ka qatal e aam KAR RAHEY HAIN ABHEE

aur tum apna kata lun pakad key baithey ho

aur main hindu naheen hoon
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#34667 Jan 4, 2013
Voice of India wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you know the exact number of posters here and can you name them so that we can sort out doppelgangers? Really, this can help you also.
How am I ,supposed to know these answers ...???....Ask, "Neville Thompson"..he talks to God ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#34668 Jan 4, 2013
Ha.....Ha.....Javed Miadad got the message in my post ......Gaddar ki Gaand phat gai....! He has dropped the idea of coming to India !

Kya bolta Chaddi ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34671 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
when i say " we will slaughter muslims"…it is called GENOCIDE by these slimy hiding muslims
You do it by punching hate infested words in to your keypad via your computer under a fictitious name, IP address and a under the garb of a religion that is not yours. Any coward can do that.
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
when akbar ud deen owaisi says " we can kill 100 cr hindus"…there these muslims PRAISE him then it is " us bande ney EK BAR DIL KHOL ke sachchai bol hi di"
He does it on a loudspeaker in front of the audience that is over 100,000 in number under a police bandobast. That requires guts.

You all call Modi a hero and give him credit of systematically engaging in state sponsored pogrom of Muslims but he has, until today, not accepted that honour (charge). He says he is innocent and is being framed for it.

Sher e Panjab

Carrum Downs, Australia

#34674 Jan 4, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>You do it by punching hate infested words in to your keypad via your computer under a fictitious name, IP address and a under the garb of a religion that is not yours. Any coward can do that.

harminder wrote, "<quoted text>
when akbar ud deen owaisi says " we can kill 100 cr hindus"…there these muslims PRAISE him then it is " us bande ney EK BAR DIL KHOL ke sachchai bol hi di"
"

He does it on a loudspeaker in front of the audience that is over 100,000 in number under a police bandobast. That requires guts.

You all call Modi a hero and give him credit of systematically engaging in state sponsored pogrom of Muslims but he has, until today, not accepted that honour (charge). He says he is innocent and is being framed for it.
Modi di buhnd paar do hor garam loha ohde wich daal do.

Location hidden

#34675 Jan 4, 2013
Jeetendra wrote:
<quoted text>
You brag about your net "victories" all the time and the "crushing defeats" you hand your opponents. Who is keeping score? Western sources and standards only.
Muslim inbred pig on afeem.
heh heh heh
This score is being kept between the loser and the winner as they both know as to what is going on. There are no referees and no podiums. Loser uses multiple clones and profanities and gets personal and winner is cool calculating and goes on with a mechanical efficiency towards his goal. For the winner there is no insecurity as he represents the truth while the loser simply doesn't realize how sorry and pathetic looks with his boring posts. All the flashy jargon borrowed from Thesaurus has fallen in a trash bin and he has vanished along with his regular clones. We see new clones with new names and this itself is a victory for me.

Ever heard of the term "Last man standing"? I am living it. Just check back as to why Destroyer had predicted? Do you see any of the clones here anymore? Do you even see the main ID who spoke about his unmatched writing prowess?

Location hidden

#34676 Jan 4, 2013
Jeetendra wrote:
<quoted text>
Why deny you are a closet Muslim claiming to be a Hindu? Now how about your "Hindu" family stashed away in an elite slum in Delhi? Are you ashamed of them for being Hindus?
If I was a Muslim, like Muq, I would have claimed this knighthood with pride as it is who have carved India and given culture to Indians. They are clearly the race who have given the language, class to the Indian society. Muslims have ruled Hindus for more than 1000 years so why would I not accept this honour if I was one?

Bhaiyya, mano ya na mano .... you guys have fcuked up anything that you have touched. The brand India is not something that you can flash beyond Indian borders and get any respect. Why speak about beyond borders but within our own borders Indians get Indian treatment for being Indians. A small example would be when you enter India as an Indian - the immigration lines are extremely long and very slow. Your immigration inspectors are trying to get you in to trouble by not finding your departure stamp and would even stamp your arrival stamp in a way that you could be harassed if you ever want to claim a NRI status.
http://www.ikchhugani.com/careful.htm

Why are you so interested in my family? In this war of gutter, why should I drag my family? Aren't you getting enough? I am not ashamed of them being Hindus as we don't take our Hinduism the same way you all take it. You follow Sanatan Dharma and we are Arya Samajis. Basically these two are different religions to start with but for the lack of better word and title, Brits branded both religions under one caption - Hindus. You even concocted new name "Sanatan Dharam" for your version of Hinduism and to en-cash on our Vedas (purely the domain of Aryasamajis) you clearvely started mixing our hawans in to your poojas. So badly mixed up Hawan and poojas with idols are nowadays that none can make out the difference between what is what? As a result, people like me are born who have totally given up on religions as no logical mind can accept illogical things. At least Arya Samaji part of our religion would have given a tough fight to Islam but tum logon ke chutiyapane mein we have lost that chance. Tum logon ne Aryasamajiyon ki izzar ka bhajipala kar diya hei.

Jahan tumhara naam lag gaya? Samjho wo gaya ! Have you ever heard of a sign board outside clubs and restaurants Dogs and Indian not allowed? Despite of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis not so different from us still do not have that honour where signboards are made - Dogs and Pakis not allowed or Bangladeshis not allowed. Even a Billionaire from India is not recognized in the international club as they all know his billions are made of "funny money" or "monkey money" !

Location hidden

#34677 Jan 4, 2013
Dak-original wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, that article influenced your post. I have read many such articles over the years and they are always written by Indians. I have never lived in India but visited few times in Dec/Jan/Feb.
The daily way of life does affect people who are aware of the other way of life. Like you I am also not suppose to live in India but I am required to be here for long hauls as I speak the local languages and get the liaison done more effectively than a Gora can ! Are you aware that a western company pays hardship allowance to all the employees that are sent from there to here to work? Besides getting the best of housing, servants, automobiles, country club membership - they are paid HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE and that can be as good as their basic salary. India is viewed as a hazardous country almost in the same category of any developing sub Saharan African nation.

So, to answer your question - Newspaper like the ones I present here are only a confirmation of our bitter experiences in black and white so that guys like you can be warned.

Location hidden

#34678 Jan 4, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
never ever said that
as i said "dont put words in my mouth"
again…stop cross examining
He has explicitly asked pertinent questions and you want the cross examination stopped? LOL ! You are toast !
harminder

Mumbai, India

#34679 Jan 5, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has explicitly asked pertinent questions and you want the cross examination stopped? LOL ! You are toast !
i hear an inbred muslim hyena whining

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#34681 Jan 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>How am I ,supposed to know these answers ...???....Ask, "Neville Thompson"..he talks to God ..
I take it that you don't ?
IMI 2000-

Mumbai, India

#34683 Jan 5, 2013
Why profanity again ? Can’t you ask decently – apni mutrang bhang kaar wa kar Islam kyon nahi kabool kaar letey ?

I read your question with amusement, and thought over it looking at my peepee, peeping from fly, again.

I am ashamed , but still let me tell you that any further cutpiece taken out of my peepee will need a bit change in my matrimonial ad :

Caste Muslim convented boy . Decent business . Needs to marry a caste Muslim gal with lund for a satisfactory marriage !
Harminder

Mumbai, India

#34684 Jan 5, 2013
Bhaag Jhuggi-king and make placards to save Akbaruudin's a** from frying pan !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muhammad - perfect human being (Jul '08) 10 hr mahasn sawresho 104
Muslims move from Canada and protect Trudeau 10 hr mahasn sawresho 1
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 hr Faith 528,500
News Texas attorney general bullies school for allow... (Mar '17) Thu Kani 27
Narendar Modi Mass Murderer of Gujrati Muslims Thu AussieBobby 4
The Palestinians need an Embassy in Jerusalem t... Wed Muhammad 7
Ex-Playboy girl accepts Islam. May 22 Khan 1